Speaker 1: Alright, News round Up and Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to join us. You know, when we talked to O'Reilly in the last hour, I think we brought up a lot of things that are very relevant that makes you know, what's going to happen seventy six days from now very unpredictable because these are uncharted waters dealing with a radicalized Democratic Party. With the exception of one elected Democrat, no Democrat will call out the radicalism. Frankly, I am glad that this crazy lady Angie Nixon one down here in Florida. That's a layup win for the Senate candidate for the Republicans, who I think is a great Senator, Ashley Moody. Great news for her, and because it's just going to make this, you know, a slam dunk win. And even Larry Sabato moved it into the Yeah, basically a Republicans can't lose part of the column, and before that it was different. He moved to Florida race, the Senate race into a safely Republican. It is now safely Republican. That's good, one last thing to worry about. But there are certain things that we have to understand. The legacy media is corrupt. They hate Donald Trump. They're never going to tell you about Troy Jackson in Maine and what a horrible human being people describe him as. They're never going to tell you about El Sayad and all the extremism that he has adopted himself, never mind as BFF Hassam Piker. They're never going to tell you about six gender tell A Rico and I hope Ken Paxton gets a little more focused in his campaign. That would be my goal. But Republicans are going to spend a lot of money. Greg Abbott is at the top of the ticket. That's good for everybody down ticket and I think very very important in so many ways. So the legacy media is never going to tell the story about the radical left. They just hate Trump and they're just going to run every bad story they can between now an election day is there's nothing but an extension now of even the radicalized Democratic Party because they're not calling them out, they won't ever do their job.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: We just can't count on that the same people. And this is I'm urging people to not pay attention to any polling, any polling this election year, except for the people that we put on this program that are good posters that know how to poll Donald Trump and have proven it over and over again in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty four. That's Matt Towery insider advantage, Robert kay Haley, the Trafalgar Group, John McLachlin, mclochlan and associates, and Ras Musem does a pretty decent job too. Atlas nailed it last year. Nobody even knows who they are, so I don't really count them all.
Speaker 2: Right, So you just you cannot pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: But if you don't want radicalism to take over our country and this country turned upside down and this agenda that I keep telling you about that's on their website, then you better do your part, and that is go out and vote. Don't let poles sway you. You know when they when these polls are off by twenty twenty five thirty points and time and time again, you just have to scratch your head and just realize you cannot trust them, and so don't let it impact whether you're going to vote or not, because they can depress vote and in some cases maybe incentivize it. But but they're going to try and depress Republican turnout. And I'm telling you this is the most important mid term in our lifetime. End of sentence, you know, full stop. And I'll add a couple of things else. Establishment Democrats and there's now a lot of articles I'm picking up saying they're sitting this one out. They don't want to give any money to these radicalized candidates, so they're going to have to get it from the crazy people, you know, the radical George Soros affiliated groups, et cetera. Okay, they'll get some money from there, but they're not going to get establishment Democrat money.
Speaker 2: Republicans.
Speaker 1: So the first time have money, at least in my lifetime that I can remember, have a lot of money going into these midterms, nearly a billion dollars over eight hundred million dollars that they have in the bank ready to be spent on these midterms. Now, when you have a corrupt legacy media, you have to bypass them. You bypass them through alternative media shows like this my show Hannity on the Fox News Channel, etc. And then you have to buy ads and you have to make your case and bring it directly to the American people. Now, I know the ad time has already been purchased by Republicans.
Speaker 2: How do you like that?
Speaker 1: And I know Democrats have not done so the time may not even be available by the time they ever get money if they get it. So the real you know, I wanted to bring in our friend Matt Towery Polster. By the way, he has an upcoming book. It's called The Honoring of Ignorance. We're going to do the first interview with him when it comes out. Matt, I keep saying uncharted waters. I'm bringing up factors here that you know, we've never se I've seen before in a midterm, which makes it so unpredictable.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and we've been down this road before, Sean, over and over. I don't know how many elections you and I have done together, and the polling has been off and you know were here. Here's one thing I learned.
Speaker 1: We go all the way back to nineteen ninety two when I was a local host in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: We do and we keep all that stuff to ourselves. True, we now they were great times and you were great on the air there. That's how we got to know each other, you know, Sean. Here, here's what they folks at Quantits Insights, they do a pretty good job too. They posted something today there was a study done by an academic went through seven thousand uscent plus US Senate races polls in those races and said that basically they were off usually between three point five to four point four points for the Democrats. So a case in point, I polled Georgia yesterday. We've seen, you know, prior to this that John Ansol is up by twelve points, thirteen points, and the light by Networks recently public it. Well, when we did it, osof was up by seven, which is about the four point difference that we've we've seen before, right, And the governor's race there was three points for the Democrat. That person was winning in Georgia. The Republican was losing when we pulled it. And we've never missed a race, by the way, in Georgia, never we have it dead even so, yes, there's a lot up in the air. There's a lot that Republicans have to do. This one thing I'm curious about that I don't understand why the Republicans aren't up explaining you right now the headline CPI number and you can translate to anybody, the inflation number for this country under Joe Biden at five hundred and eighty days was eight point five percent. Under Donald Trump at five hundred eighty days in his term, this second term, it's three point five percent. Now, why are the Republicans not listing these things and saying, do you want to go back to the policies of Joe Biden and the Democratic Senate, Democratic House?
Speaker 1: It would be worse with these this radical bunch, worse than Biden.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But they got to make the case because everyone's running around right now saying, oh my goodness, gas has gone up, food's gone up, and like, no, it really has not gone up anywhere near like you did with the Democrats were in control. That's the case the repot. That's a slam dunk for the republic because I don't know why they're not making it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's one other thing to add to that is people are taking more home in their paycheck than they ever have because of the one big, beautiful bill that Democrats are all rejected. Yep, And I think it's it's very critical that people look at their paycheck and not dismiss the fact no tax on tips over time, you know. And and of course the president secured our borders. Then we have the Trump savings accounts and other benefits, the price of pharmaceuticals the way down, et cetera. I mean it's we're in a fight for the hearts and minds of people with a very abusively corrupt and biased media and corrupted, abusive pollsters.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I call it the mirage machine. They create mirages and then they reinforced mirages, and then if you happen to not go along with them, they come out and attack you and try to tear your credibility down. So you can't penetrate the media, or you can't penetrate with a message. And that's where shows like yours and others are able to get above and beyond this. But when you talk about news organizations in this country, I mean very few of them. Give a break to anyone. You talked about the accurate polsters. These accurate polsters that you're talking about, none of the networks will run the polls. None of the major national newspapers will run their polls. Why because somebody put their thumb on the scale and said, oh, no, no, no, these aren't really good pollsters. Well, they've been the most accurate, so why would they not be the best. I think that in this country, Republicans had caught on to all this because Trump made them wise to it. The problem we have right now is that this mirage machine has decided to take advantage of exhaustion, which people always have when there's a new administration and a lot going on, and Trump does a lot, and they want the Trump Republicans to stay home, They want them not to turn out. They wanted to say, well, this one's just not winnable. I'm not enthusiastic. Oh the president hasn't done everything he said he was going to do. I hear a lot of that. But the truth of the matter is when you start bringing the real case and that this is what you had under Joe Biden and he was a more conservative Democrat, that what you're going to have in the future, And this is where you were in a short period of time. And then we took about five hundred eighty days to take the country to massive inflation, and part of that was because he had to fight the climate situation nonexistent with a bill that gave money to everybody and flooded this country over the years he was president. It was an extremely difficult time period and people need to be reminded of it. That's important to motivating people to turn out to vote.
Speaker 1: All right, quick, break right back more with Matt Towery inside her advantage. Do not listen to the polls this year. We'll have more on the other side, and then we'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred nine one. Shawn is on number as we continue this Wednesday. All right, our final moments with our friend Matt Towery. By the way, he does have a book coming out soon. It's gonna be the honoring of ignorance. And he, of course one of the real posters that can get and poll Donald Trump correctly, let me play, let me play fague news CNN, and even they can hide how dire things can be for the Democrats. And this is Harry Enton, who seems to be kind of maybe the fairest guy on the network. I don't know, sounding the alarm over the dsay's primary wins.
Speaker 2: I want you to listen to this report.
Speaker 4: The Democratic Socialists of America's ranks in Congress. They are definitely growing, getting larger.
Speaker 3: All right, So where are these wins happening?
Speaker 5: Is there a specific area or what are you seeing with the numbers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you might just say, oh, this is just a phenomenon in the northeast. This is part of the Acela corridor. This is just an urban phenomenon. No, not really. I mean, take a look here where DSA candidates won primaries for Congress the world Democrats. Yeah, you got three in New York, but you got two in Michigan, you got one in Colorado, you got one in Florida last night running for the Senate.
Speaker 2: And you got one in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: So this is not just a Northeast phenomenon in terms of these DSA candidates who winning primaries.
Speaker 1: Now, he added one thing, and that favorability of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: In twenty eighteen, when they had.
Speaker 1: A pretty good year midterm election year, their favorability was even. Their favorability this year is minus twenty five points. And there is one thing, Matt that I'll add and let you in on Republicans. Very smartly, they've saved their money. They have a midterm convention that they've never had before. The case is going to be made to the American people both on the airwaves during this convention. I don't know if it'll have the same impact as a presidential convention, but I would imagine there's going to be an impact out of that. We call it a post convention bounce. But again, I mean, I can't predict, and I don't think anybody can predict with any degree of certainty where this is.
Speaker 2: Going to land.
Speaker 3: No, and to your point about the socialism and the Democratic Socialists, this creates a whige among the Democrats. Give you an example in the state of Florida, which was just mentioned. This person defeated Alex Thendman. I will for one reason. I say, Alex Benmon was a little bit lack character, flounder and animal house. And when they put his picture up on the screen, everybody threw their beer game and said no. And he ran and said endlessly here in Florida, And every time he ran an ad people decided they hated him more. So that was part of why this woman won. She was able to get the traction and then get some the Democratic Socialists down here campaigning for that. Having been said, you have a jolly David Jolly, who's the nominie for the Democratic side. In a normal year, he might do okay. He was a former Republican use as moderate. But now his problem is he's got on the ticket a socialist. So what's he going to do is he's gonna say, oh, I don't want have anythings of socialism. Well, then he doesn't get their hardcore vote. And if he says I do want to have something to do with socialism, then he loses everybody else. He cannot win because of this. So this cuts both sides. But Republicans have to I want to add on one other thing. The other thing I'd say to the Republicans is, no matter what this is partly a referendum on Donald Trump, never fool yourself into thinking otherwise. How in the world they let his polling numbers get down to thirty something percent, which is just unbelievably untrue. Never can he get that low in this country and try to convince people that he's just in the ditch and can't get out of it. They've got to turn that around. And that's the responsibility. With all that money that you saw you put, we've got to push the candidates. But you got to tell the things that Donald Trump has done. I started with the inflation number. There's plenty of other things he's accomplished, and right now the mirage machine is trying to make it look all he's done is get us in a war, and it's ruined everything. And he hasn't fulfilled any of his promises. That's not true and it needs to be corrected. You've got seventy five days or so to do it. Get on the ball, don't wait until the last month.
Speaker 1: Well, I know something that I'm not going to share. I have insider information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you will.
Speaker 1: I do, and why give away the game plan ahead of time? But let me tell you something. You are going to see the case get made. Let me put it that way anyway.
Speaker 2: Matt Towry, it really saddens me.
Speaker 1: I think the WNBA is about to implode, Linda, and I mean this, it's sad. First of all, I can't believe that Klay Travis offered ten millionllion dollars to their championship team last year in Vegas. I mean, I can't believe this, and they didn't take them up on it, and they only pay their players annually seven million a year. They could double every player's salary, and then the owners can keep another three million for themselves. I mean, they're so confident that there's no difference between biological men and women. I don't know if you saw this, but when I saw it, it made my blood boil. Sophie Cunningham the only one on her whole team that stood with her hand over her heart during the national anthem, the Atlanta Dreams. They didn't even bother coming onto the court.
Speaker 2: Did you read that? Did I get that right? They have the foot I got that right.
Speaker 5: I mean it's it's hard to.
Speaker 2: Watch, it's so painful.
Speaker 1: And anyway, her supporters now and then, of course you have people they had this encounter. They had the xx XYt shirts and they were told that they had to cover them up, and then they won't even the league won't even name the person responsible for what they say shouldn't have happened in the first place. I'm not sure that that's the truth when they won't tell us who did it and why they did it, why that decision was made.
Speaker 5: In addition to that, there was another person who went in and wore some you know, stupid trans shirt and they were put on the JumboTron. So this whole idea of you know, this is the concept that you and I have been talking about for a long time with liberals, is that there is a constant barrage of a one sided opinion while we talk about the need for diversity and equity and inclusion. But what that actually means is we only want people that look a certain way, that talk a certain way, that fit a certain bill. None of it is about diversity. It's about everybody being the same, thinking the same. And this whole concept of a meritocracy and people just being somewhere because they should be, because they earned it. It's completely lost, Like people don't even understand the concept. So this whole thing about you know, men and women are the same. You can't have it both ways. You can't say it's not fair. You know, we want to be treated equally. Everybody is fair. Blah blah, everybody's the same. I mean, none of it makes sense. It's all nonsense. It's a stream of consciousness. But the person whose consciousness you're wrapped up in has had, you know, four bottles of Tito's and hasn't slept in a week. I'm like, could I please get out of wherever this is?
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 1: The worst part is they had an opportunity to define what a woman is and they won't.
Speaker 5: So here's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Let me say another thing.
Speaker 5: I'm really sorry, but this really pisses me off. It's your show, boss, and I appreciate this thirty seconds of freedom, Thank you very much. I cannot stand this idea. All these women, like the Megan Rappinos and these other dumb broads that want to go out and say.
Speaker 2: Oh, nobody's welcome.
Speaker 5: I can say it. I'm a woman me I use that word because there's a lot of them. We're surrounded by them. I will tell you right now, you got where you are. You got where you are because people gave you that chance. They fought for title nine, they gave you the opportunity to make your name in women's sports. And now the next generation of women have to fight against men because a bunch of dudes that decided that they were going to put on like a little bit of a scare and put their hair in a wig and act like their chicks because they want to be able to go out and have an easy game. Because biologically they can play better because they're bigger and stronger, and they're already in the certain sport. They just couldn't cut it as a dude. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: You're so confident that you know there's no difference between men and women than Ennis Kansas exact, should be allowed in the league.
Speaker 2: I have the perfect solution.
Speaker 5: Go start as translating.
Speaker 2: God, why did I start this with you? There's certain star translate you off?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: But final question? Am I wrong?
Speaker 5: Trans league? Go do the trans league? You guys can all play.
Speaker 2: Against each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, go ahead and see how well it does. I don't think it's going to do very well.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to push back on everything with the trans League. Come in twenty twenty two, they did my show.
Speaker 5: They did it with hockey, and the first thing that happened was someone ended up in the hospital.
Speaker 2: And not good. You know it. What's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: If they really had confidence that there's not a difference, they would take ten million dollars from Clay Travis and they won't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And then Riley Gaines went there. She'd looked up what the rules are for signs. They tried to take her sign away and she said, no, I mean, and I think showed a lot of courage in doing it. I am telling you they are going to ruin the league. People are going go woke. You're gonna go broke.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Canadian power lifting champion April Hutchinson leads the first Sophie Cunningham rally outside the US. And you know, I'm just telling you this. This the American people are not going to put up with us and people.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't come out for the national anthem. You don't put your hand over your heart. You and and the crowd is all doing it. I lived in Atlanta. The people are proud of their country, most of them my new in Atlanta. Okay, see how this ends. It's not going to end well, all right?
Speaker 2: Any more? Commentary from from the Panax. I agree with the polls.
Speaker 5: People who have thrived and been so successful in this country. You can't put your hand over your heart for all the men who bled and died and women for our freedom so that you could have those opportunities. You're disgusting.
Speaker 1: I will only watch the Indiana fever, and only because of Sophie Cunningham that's it.
Speaker 2: Not her coach that threw down the stairs, not Kate.
Speaker 1: Caitlin Clark had an opportunity to back up her teammate, and she she punted.
Speaker 2: I was disappointed.
Speaker 1: And she is a talented, gifted player, and there are many talented players in the.
Speaker 2: W n B, A double w NBA. What is the W stamp? I wonder.
Speaker 5: I know you're still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: To get back to I got to figure that out. Uh is it to raise Teresa? To raise in Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: What's up to? How are you Teres?
Speaker 7: And yes, I'm from Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: My sister's name is Terrase spelt the same way. That's why I said ter raise.
Speaker 7: That's the French.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the sister I wish would love me a little bit less of my life. Oh, she worries about her brother constantly, and it's like, stop worrying.
Speaker 2: You're driving me nuts.
Speaker 7: Listen. I was wondering about the Communism Control Act signed by President Eisenhower. Why are we not using that to keep the radical communists out of our trying to get power and for running for office. They're not supposed to be running for office, no matter what they call themselves.
Speaker 2: You know, there's something worth watching.
Speaker 1: And I've talked about the Men that built America and these great series. I think that's on the History Channel. I've been watching it on Apple, so I don't know where it originated from. I thought it was Paramount Plus, but I've been watching on Apple and that's America in Color and it goes through America's history in the twenties and thirties and then forties and then fifties. I urged people to watch it because you see, for example, you know, FDR having to battle isolationists when Hitler, you know, was was you know, roaming over, rolling over every country across Europe, and he knew he had to battle back against a very strong isolationist group in America until Pearl Harbor happened and then we had no choice and then everything changed. But he had been preparing for it because he knew that America had to be that beacon of freedom and without America they wouldn't win. And Nazism, fascism, imperial Japan, I mean, we needed to defeat them, unfortunately, and it's it's just you're right. And then the anti communist movement was very real. I mean, you go back and you see Hollywood, there was a group of people that were just outright communists. It's not the first time we've dealt with with either isolationism or communism as a movement in this country, and it just gives you the history of it.
Speaker 2: All I can say is what I always say.
Speaker 1: It's been tried in many, many countries and under many different titles and names, but it always takes on the same form or manifestation. You end up with unfulfilled promises, more poverty than when you started. You got a bunch of greed and power hungry, greedy politicians that try to gain power by lying to you about what they will provide for you. And then in the end you calculate how much of your freedom you gave up in the name of false security. For many countries, they never recover ever. So I hope people learn from this, and I hope we take this threat seriously. In seventy six days, we get to decide to say no.
Speaker 2: Good call.
Speaker 1: Thank you Chris in Virginia on the show Hannity Show, What's Up, Chris?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 6: Great to be with you. With these midterm elections being as important as they are, and I know what I'm gonna ask is a big ask, especially for Bruce Blakeman. Can we expect Hannity town halls for these midterms because I'm really looking, I'm hoping, and I'm really looking forward to because I think you're a national asset and for you with the elections, I think your town halls really make a difference.
Speaker 1: Wow, no pressure, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes, That's all I'll say. And you know I have partners, obviously, I have radio partners, I have TV partners, and and they've got to agree to them. I think there are going to be instances where we're going to be on the road. There's no lack of energy on my part or willingness on my part to do whatever it's gonna take to make people aware. I really I'm all in, and I think you can hear the urgency of my voice.
Speaker 2: That urgency is not contrived. It is very real.
Speaker 1: And I'm begging people to take this seriously.
Speaker 2: This is a clear and present danger. Look at the numbers.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty DSA people elected since twenty nineteen, We'll have maybe close to fifty when all is said and done on the ballot this year. This is a This is a pivotal turning point election for the country. And I'm not saying these as words.
Speaker 2: This is it. These people get power.
Speaker 1: God help us all because they will want to dismantle the greatest country. God gave man the greatest wealth creation system we've ever seen in the history of mankind. And the consequences will be severe and will all suffer from them. So I'm in Chris. Whatever you know, me and my partners decide is best. There's no lack of commitment on my part. I promise you. Steven California, Hey, Steve, how are you Gavin Newsom's communist utopia? Where's Gavin today? Doing a podcast out selling his book? Is he trashing Trump or me?
Speaker 2: Online? You know what's he He's mister no show governor.
Speaker 1: I know he's not filling up reservoirs with water and hydrants with water.
Speaker 2: I know he's not doing that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: He's probably a couple of thousand miles away, you know, campaigning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: And I got to tell you it's an honor speaking with you. You know, I think you're the closest guy that comes to replacing Brush limbag, you know, and uh in which his shoes.
Speaker 2: Nobody, nobody can replace the great one.
Speaker 1: But you're very kind and I'm doing my We all have to up our game because we could use him.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: We got to pick up the flag, just like you know, Nick Freed is picking up for Charlie Kirk. And that's the important thing is just keep picking you keep spreading the message, and just keep waking up the woke, you know. So uh down to business mom, Donnie. Yeah, uh, the human dumpster fire. He's he created a loose, loose situation of his own and with his uh, the Peter Ter attacks either number one, he's wrong and calling out the wrong people never mind the burden of proof issue, or number two he's right and just gave the whole world a lists of really nice properties that have a great chance of being impy as these aren't the houses that are occupied by the owners because they're not the primary house. So they just give a fast track, cheap sheet for the burglers where to were to hit if he's right. So that's pretty dangerous right there, but reckless further apart for the course, Well.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you something, you know, and I think you you know you're you're really bringing up points that just hit home for people. Steve, God bless you man. Glad you're out there. Thanks for your support. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today. We got a great Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Does the Free State of Florida, my state have to worry about this DSA candidate. We'll check in with Senator Ashley Moody. Also, we'll check in with Byron Donalds, who won the GOP gubernatorial domination. Also, Darlene Graham will join us tonight. Let's Lindsay's Sister nine Eastern tonight on Hannity. See to night, back here tomorrow. Thank you for being a part of this show and making it all happen