Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to your city. I get to saying your conscious will be anxiety.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little man, I come along.
Speaker 3: Only responsibility I will take for Donald Trumps to make sure he is not relessed.
Speaker 4: But you are right, prices in particular for groceries are still too high.
Speaker 2: The American people know what I know it.
Speaker 5: They talk about small government, small enough to be in your bedroom, small enough to be in your exam room, small enough to be in your library, telling you the things that you should make decisions about, mind your own business.
Speaker 6: Minus sixty one days until the presidential elections.
Speaker 7: Were coming.
Speaker 1: To your city, going the way I'll get and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 6: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 8: All right, news round up and information overload hour. Here's our tol free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, at say eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean, if you want to join us. We had a great time last night at in Harrisburg, PA. It is obviously a very important state. Latest Insider Advantage poll has Donald Trump up by two. If you look at varying poles from from you know, what's his name, Lickman, the professor who everyone says, oh, he's gotten almost every every presidential election right based on his formula. Not sure if I agree with his analysis, but he's Harris is going to win. And then you look at Nate Silver has his own pretty good track record. He says Donald Trump is going to win fifty eight percent chance, and then you look at all the other polls in between. One thing is certain is that the honeymoon is over and he growth for Kamala Harris has stopped. And I would imagine that the only opportunity she may have for growth will be six days from now or five days from now when she debates Donald Trump in Philly. We will be there for that. We're headed back to Pennsylvania next Tuesday. Anyway, here to help break all of this down, we have Jeff Bartos's with us was. I didn't see him till after he was near Dave McCormick, and I felt bad. I would have otherwise introduced him to the crowd. He was the twenty twenty two US Senate candidate and twenty eighteen Republican nominee for Lieutenant Governor and the person that knows more about Pennsylvania politics than anybody else on the face of this earth. Selena Zito, National political reporter for The Washington Examiner and actually a pretty darn good grandma. I know that for a fact. I've had phone conversations with the children myself. Anyway, welcome both of you back to the program.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, Thanks for having us.
Speaker 8: Selena, Let's start with you. Let's get your take on the state of where Pennsylvania is and more importantly, but you thought of the town hall last night and what impact it's going to have for President Trump to go all around the state because you have your own formula about how to win the state of Pennsylvania, right.
Speaker 3: I believe that you know forever in a day. Well, first of all, it was a great town hall. It was very informative for the voter. I watched it with a bunch of voters last night and a bunch of you know, all over the place voters, and they felt as though they learned more about President Trump than they had before. Now, these are voters that are not as engaged as we are, so that was very com for me. You know, the race is not going to be decided in Pittsburgh where Vice President Harris is right now for the next four days, or is it going to be decided in Philadelphia. While they are the most populous counties in the states, or the cities within populous counties in the states, they all they have sort of a ceiling. There's just going to be so much you can pull out of them. So what you need to win is to win over counties Lake Erie, Pennsylvania, Louiserne, Pennsylvania, Westmoreland County, Cambria County, where President Trump was last week in Johnstown. Well, a lot of people don't understand the importance of those counties. President Trump, did you know, who else did Barack Obama? He was in Altoona, he was in state college, he went to Beaver County. He understood that. But both Clinton and Harris, and Harris to date doesn't seem to grasp that this.
Speaker 4: Is where you need to.
Speaker 3: Build up the margins and win the election.
Speaker 8: That is a great analysis. Let me get your take on a Jeff Bartos, because I think this, you know, is very very key. One thing that the polling also suggests is that Kamala Harris is polling significantly below where Hillary Clinton was in twenty sixteen and where Joe Biden was in twenty twenty in very key demographics and down double digits by a lot of key demographics. Should we glean much out of.
Speaker 9: That or no?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think we should sean First of all, great town hall. My father called me about ten times from Florida from when you were broadcasting last night. He was said, it's ever seen such a rockets crowd? What was it like? I mean he kept calling, so he says, A low and he was super excited. It was incredible energy.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 10: So thank you for for hosting that great event. And Selena, I have to say also before we talk about Pennsylvania, thank god that you and your daughter and your son Lama are okay and the interviews and what you've done.
Speaker 8: Butler is really by the way, just so people will remember, Selena was like three feet away from President Trump when he got shot and bullets were whizzing by her head. And we had talked to Selina on air about that in the past. But you're right, by the way, Jeff, I echo every comment you just made.
Speaker 10: Yeah, not not only does you know more about Pennsylvania politics than anyone is great Grandma, she's got the as hell and thank god you're okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just.
Speaker 9: Suck it up for a future run.
Speaker 8: Jeff, I I can tell what your motivation is here, and I'm by the way you're you're doing the right thing. I would not I would not want to have Selena against me if I was running in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 10: Well, Charlotte said, I'm not allowed to do that anymore. So just just just just good Pennsylvania neighborliness. But yeah, I think that we should pay attention to the demographics. And I'd add one more Sean, which is the Jewish vote, which, for whatever inexplicable reason, President Biden when he was running and now Vice President Harris has seen told Jewish voters across the nation and particularly here in the Commonwealth, to get bent. And I'll watch my language on a national program, but that's their their message. So I think we should be paying attention to the demographics, not only where Secretary Clinton where she performed in twenty sixteen, and President Trump overperformed, then he overperformed in twenty twenty, and he's gonna way overperform here in twenty twenty four. But I would say another one to add is watch the Jewish vote all over the Commonwealth, but in particular in the Coller counties of Philadelphia. I think President Trump is over forty percent right now, and we're aiming to get him over fifty percent.
Speaker 9: And where was he in the last two elections.
Speaker 10: I don't recall, it's somewhere in the twenty eight to thirty percent range of memory serves. So it's on three hundred thousand voters. Every vote's going to count, that's obvious, but that that will along with black men, along with the Hispanic vote, along with all of our energy workers, our veterans. I mean, we could just keep adding the layers of where President Trump's going to make make gains based, you know, compared to twenty twenty and twenty sixteen. And I think he's trending along with by the way, Dave McCormick and Staty Garrity and Dave Sunday and the poor our whole state wide ticket, they're all going to overperform what we saw in twenty twenty and twenty sixteen.
Speaker 8: I'd love your take on the Senate race, Selena and Dave McCormick seems to have narrowed the gap rather significantly against Bob Casey. Now Casey votes with Joe Biden Kamala Harris ninety eight point six percent of the time. That means he's a radical New Green Deal, you know, Marxist democrat, because it's not even socialist anymore. Ninety three trillion dollars is far from socialism. And of course Medicare for All will eliminate private health insurance, universal healthcare, open borders, no fracking, no drilling. It's such a big part of Pennsylvania's economy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So brock Casey was always going to have a ceiling, right, and he pretty much hit his ceiling when the campaign rolled out, and he's never gotten any higher. Whereas Dave McCormick, who was pretty much an unknown entity to a lot of people, will always had the ability if he did it right, to grow. So what has McCormick done right, Well, he's gone to these places that are important that I've talked about, like to these rural post industrial areas. He has been relentless in doing that, and he's also had a very very solid message. Now Casey has used two particular attacks on him. That haven't stuck. They said. They tried to use the he doesn't live here, that didn't stick. Uh Neil.
Speaker 9: By the way, he grew he grew up in Butler County.
Speaker 8: He's from Pittsburgh surrounding areas of Pittsburgh, is he not?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 3: He was born in Washington County. He was grew up in Columbia County where Bloomsburg is. His dad was the head of the university there. He played high school football there, got a scholarship there to the or was appointed to West Point because of his academics and his wrestling, and then came back after he finished his schooling. He's finished his time in the military, then then went off to higher education. He came back and worked in Pittsburgh. He goes for about ten years running free markets a company was called to serve again in DC under the Bush administration the w. Bush administration. Then went off to work in the private sector, and then came back to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 9: So well, sounds like a local guide to me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Sean, I'll tell you I tried and tried and tried to make that from Pennsylvania and they're not working. Twenty twenty two and all they know our Democratic friends, is that keep trying.
Speaker 3: The other thing that Casey has really stuck to running on and it really hasn't worked. I'm surprised that they continue to do it. Is this sort of greedflation snack flation thing, right where they blame the corporate entities for, you know, your snacks being smaller. A couple things to unpack here. First of all, eighty percent of the snacks that are consumes in this country are Madeware Pennsylvania. So you're going after your own Pennsylvania companies and the farmers that make the ingredients that go into it, and the truck drivers that deliver it, and the people that work in the in the potato chip places and the candy bar places. Right, So that sort of didn't make sense. And also, how is that Dave McCormick's fault, Like there was no connection there. So voters were like, yeah, well we don't like it either, but that's not Dave McCormick's fault. But yet they continue to pound on that, and they pound on the residency thing, and I don't think that it has captured the voter's imagination, who are still skeptical of Casey because he's been an elected office in this state since nineteen ninety six, But they don't know anything that he's done.
Speaker 8: All right, quick break, We'll come right back. More on the pivotal important state of Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. God forbid, you say state. We check in with Jeff Bartos more with him and Selena Zito on the other side, your calls coming up. Try we consider our discussion the all important Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, only twelve days away from early voting, with Selena Zito and Jeff Bartosa with us. What is the feeling Jeff about Kamala Harris? And as much as I mean, I know, I'm getting frustrated. I mean, we have all of her radicalism on no banning, fracking, banning, drilling on day one, I'm going to deal with inflation. Well, you told us it was transitory in that Bidenomics that we call it Bidenomics and we're proud of it.
Speaker 9: How does she get out?
Speaker 8: How does she get away with not answering questions, hiding, ducking, dodging, weaving. The media is letting her get away with it. Are the people of Pennsylvania's okay with this?
Speaker 10: Not at all? And if I may just close the loop on the Senate for a second. To add to what Selena said, Selena said the Dems have out spent. They spent sixty million dollars since May on negative ads against Dave three to one ratio on TV and their tide. Bob Casey's been in the Senate for eighteen years. Nobody knows what he's done. He's been in elected office for almost thirty years. No one can name a thing he's done. So Dave's gonna win this race in November, or.
Speaker 9: I can tell you one thing he's done.
Speaker 8: He's voted with Harris with Joe ninety eight point six percent of the time.
Speaker 9: There's your answer ninety.
Speaker 10: Eight percent of the time. And so for the same reason that President Trump's going to win Pennsylvania, I think we can look at the center ra It's the same way the voters feel insulted. I mean I talked. I'll start like within my own family and neighborhood and work outwards. You know, we, Cheryl and I are very active in the US as or a relationship. We're very active combating anti Semitism, not only here but across the nation. And we feel my friends, our friends, our community feel abandoned by the Biden Harris administration, So start right there, and what they've done with Iron, the way they've disrespected Israel, Kamala Harris not even bothering to show up to bb speech even though she's the presiding Officer of the Senate. So there's a little acts, and of course we don't have time to talk about the complete discs that she did on Governor Shapiro and what that all means. But so Pennsylvania, and certainly when our community feel disrespected, they feel like, I hate to use this word, but I think it's fair.
Speaker 6: She's a fraud.
Speaker 10: She's someone has put her up almost like a movie, and they're trying to sell something to us that we don't want to buy. Pennsylvania is a microcosm of the nation and to everything you just mentioned, whether it's runaway inflation, economic distress of my hometown of Reading is a perfect example. Sheryl's hometown of Allentown is a perfect example. Things have only gotten worse under the Harris Biden administration. But then you add the crime the border, two issues I would add that I think are unique, not unique, but special to Pennsylvania. Our energy industry, which you mentioned a bunch of times last night on the town Hall Sean that is going to be a critical, critical issue as we come down the final sixty days here and President Trump is going to lap Vice President Harris on energy industry and then veterans issues. I mean, we have almost seven hundred thousand veterans in Pennsylvania. Dave McCormick proudly served in the US Army West Point grad but we have set almost seven hundred thousand veterans here. And the disrespect the fact that Kamala Harris and President Biden can't even mention the names of the thirteen heroes that were killed at Abvigate, the service women and servicemen, they don't mention their names. Total disrespect that they make fun of President Trump for spending the time and for showing respect to those families. That resonates with Pennsylvanians. It resonates with the almost seven hundred thousand veterans we have here and still look at sum it up. They ain't buying what she's selling and uh, we's gonna She's gonna have a big loss here on November fifth.
Speaker 8: I appreciate both of you. We'll check in again. Thank you Jeff for coming. Selena. We are always great to have you and see you. We appreciate all your hard work in Pennsylvania. Thank you as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you, eight great days.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead.
Speaker 6: Sean Hennity Show, thermonuclear MMOs, sault don fake news. Hannitys on right now.
Speaker 8: Hi, twenty five to the top of the hour. Toll for your numbers. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Let's get right to our busy telephone here. Let's say hi to Denise Is in Maryland. Hey, Denise, how are you glad you called? Thanks for being with us, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: I'm probably one of the less political callers that you'll get, but recently, seeing the dumpster fire that is the world and the decay and the decline in our country, I've I've really kind of locked in on it. No small thanks in part to my fiance who is a disabled marine veteran, and to watch the disgust on his face when he sees this lunacy unfolding around us. It's just broken my heart. And so I'm really trying to learn and see with my own two eyes and here with my own fears.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Deny.
Speaker 8: First say to you, is your boyfriend, tell him sempify, thank him for his service, and our prayers are with him. It is hard when you get a debilitating injury or disease in life. It's terrible and it's life changing. And you sound like a great couple. I wish you guys the best.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, And he is, you know, the loyalty and the love of his country's constitution and seeing the disrespect for our military, our police, our first responders. And I originally called because I was a little concerned about President Trump's slide to becoming a little less presidential, and but honestly, last night in the town hall, when he came off with you really don't have a choice, I loved it because that's He's right, There is no eff It.
Speaker 9: Cracked me up.
Speaker 8: Actually, I'm sitting there and I was just kind of laughing. Uh, that line really stuck out to me too. I mean, but you know, the only my only fear, Denise is you're You're you're willing to do the work and get informed. I'm worried about the people that don't know her radical positions on the border and on fracking and drilling and eliminating private health insurance and Medicare for all, and energy, and her foreign policy and her economic policies, which I believe the President's right this this would lead to a real estate crash and a stock market crash the likes of which we never see, never mind foreign policy. And I just I just shudder to think. You know, if she has unbridled power, we're in deep trouble because those are her real beliefs, that's her belief system.
Speaker 2: Right, And they are bad actors. You can look at them and tell their frauds and they're fakes, and their body language you can see it, and it just makes you want to go through the television because I don't know how the American people don't see it. If they open their eyes even a little bit, it is truly terrifying. But I'm hopeful after the town I really felt energized last night after the town hall. Thank you for being there with him. You know, it's the fact that she's been allowed not to say, but sixteen minutes and twenty some odd seconds of words to this country people should be beyond themselves with rage and just discussed. And sadly, I just keep going back to the word discussed, because it is disgusting what we're facing down right now. And I just sincerely hope that this energy that you've started with this town hall moves right into the debate. I hope it is an absolute, just devastating blow to her camp pain. I can't believe it's gone this far. Honestly, I was hopeful she'd quit. But that said, you know.
Speaker 8: Well, she's got the media behind her, she's got big tech behind her, she's got the deep state behind her. Those are powerful institutions and forces, and it's never easy for a Republican to win a national election. You have to thread the needle and you have to win every race. You have to hold on to states that are difficult to hold on to and win states that are always hard for Republicans to win, Pennsylvania being one of them. I think it's doable, but we need an informed electorate. And that's why I have the Kamala files and the Walls files on Hannity dot Com. And you know, if this audience is able to reach twenty thousand people and change their votes, but just informing them of them and their own words, that might make all the difference. I mean, this race could come down a couple one hundred thousand votes or less, and we have to assume that's the case. Anyway, Denise, God bless you, God bless your family, and I do appreciate you being out there, and please co call back any time.
Speaker 2: Okay, absolutely, thank you so much, Seawan, take good care and.
Speaker 9: God bless you too. Amen.
Speaker 8: Dominic, Virginia another commonwealth. What's up, Dominic? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing great, Sean, thanks for taking my call to town hall. The last night fantastic. Trump was fantastic. He kept you know, stayed right on message, on point, kept things tight. I love the point when you paused at the sixteen minute twenty nine second mark. That was fantastic. Loved it. But I was calling.
Speaker 8: I had my I got tell my staff before the show starts. I said, all right, I want to clock. I want you to count how much time President Trump is speaking, and when we get to sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds, I want to know. And they're in my ear and they said sixty. They went sixteen minutes thirty seconds away. I said okay, and they go okay, sixteen minutes twenty nine seconds. And I just stood up and I'm like, okay, thank you, mister president. Because that's all the time Kamalos spoke. And then at the end, I do what I have often done with him. Can we just do a little bit more because I didn't get to questions yet from the audience because he you know, he likes to give comprehensive answers, which something she won't do.
Speaker 9: But anyway, I interrupted, you go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 7: All I was going to say is the last thing Kamala has got to run on is abortion. And people, I think are so concerned about abortion right now because the economy is so dismal under the Kamala Harris Biden administration that people have to decide between their own survival or being able to start a family because they can't afford to. And I just think that if you know, we just focus on the economy and you take her last argument away about abortion, and she's got nothing. And you know, her whole slogan is move forward, move forward. It's because she wants to forget the past. She doesn't want people to talk about the economy. She wants to use abortion as this distraction away from the mess that she left our country in. And I mean, I just think that if people could connect the dots that hey, I'll have more money with Trump and everything will be less expensive. She has nowhere to go, so I mean, I just think that's the main focus right now. It's just the economy. And so if you take that away, she's got nothing.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, well I agree with you. I don't even think. I don't think she has anything to run on. And that's why she's trying to act as if day one would be January twentieth, twenty twenty five. Day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one, and she's had four years. And then she lied and denied the obvious about the economy, and she denied the obvious about what was happening internationally, and she denied the obvious on the borders. And now she's trying to through AIDS act as if bills that she herself sponsored the New Green Deal eliminated the filibuster to pass it on day one, Fracking no drilling, the Medicare for all bills she co sponsored, bothe those bills with Bernie Sanders eliminating Private Health Insurance Act. If none of this has real and so far there has been a certain degree of success with this strategy, and if it lasts throughout the campaign, that's trouble. The more informed the American people are about how radical and extreme she is, the better off we're all going to be, in my view, Appreciate the call. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's say hi to Carol my free state of Florida, Carroll. It's great to be home.
Speaker 4: How are you, hey, Carol.
Speaker 2: Let me take Carol.
Speaker 8: Hey Carol, Hey, Sean, how are you, Shawn? Glad for a long time listener, first time caller.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I like the town hall last night. I can't wait to the questions. The American people are a lot smarter than these Democrats give us credit for, and the questions are going to be great, I'm sure. So I was looking forward to the question. So we'll see that tonight, right, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I really, really, really your last caller was right about the abortion. That's all she has. Okay, So Trump has got to get prepared on this abortion issue for this.
Speaker 2: Debate next week.
Speaker 4: It's not enough to just stay that it's up to the state.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: David Carlucci was on Harris yesterday and he starts with the lie Trump is going to ban abortion. Okay, No president can do a national ban or a national abortion law. It has to go to Congress. It has to change the constitution. That is going to be a constitutional amendment, and that's going to take two thirds of the House, Senate thirty eight states, which makes the convention, and then it has to go three quarters to each one of the state's legislations. Okay, So he needs to tell the people. Why do I know this Because my husband's fifty eight year old daughter, who's not married, doesn't have children and is a true cat lady is as we speak, convinced, so that Trump is going to have a national abortion ban and she is campaigning for Kamala. So he has really got to wrap this up and explain that no president can ever do a ban or do a national abortion law. It now goes to Congress. How do we know this? When Dubbs came out in June of twenty twenty two, they had the House. The Democrats had the House, the Senate, and the White House.
Speaker 2: They attempted to get the Women's.
Speaker 4: Health Protection Act passed, which was going to give them everything they wanted, make a national abortion law, and it failed. It never passed. Why because all roads lead back to the Tenth Amendment. Every age in every state would assert their rights under the Tenth Amendment, the federal courts would put in a stay. So Trump has really got to wrap this up. There are women out there that are convinced that if Kamala Harris gets in that she's going to be able to pass write an executive order, or get Congress to pass something.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: Her new thing is is well, if Congress pass has been all sign it. That's what she's doing on the on the border. She's the de facto president right now. By the way, she's the one that helped out pig Losi and her crew to take out Biden and get him off the ticket. And so why isn't she closing the border. She doesn't care.
Speaker 8: She there's worse than that. They announced in the last week and a half. They're flying in more illegals. You know, don't pass go, don't collect two hundred, you know, why bother with you know, making the perilous journey to the border.
Speaker 9: Look, the one thing I would say is I.
Speaker 8: Don't think I don't think it's effective to talk about you know, quote the cat lady comment.
Speaker 9: I just don't.
Speaker 8: I think the issue of abortion is very sensitive and for a lot of people. Now, the Supreme Court did codify the wide availability of the abortion pill, which is basically allows for first trimester abortion. President Trump supports it. The widespread availability of it, you know, it's it's back to legal are rare. And I would add the word early. I think the Dobbs decision fifteen weeks. I think people that I know that quote say they are pro choice. I think that's where the country is. I think we saw that in the vote in Ohio. I think you'll see it probably in Florida as well. And I would just add one more thing that, you know, putting aside what my values are, I think the real extremism on abortion are those people like Kamala Harris and Tim Walls that allow for late term abortions. And there's absolutely no restrictions on month seven, eighth to nine, and at that point we're now talking about infanticide, and that is not something Democrats want to talk about. And President Trump has been clear that he doesn't like it, but he understands where the country is and it's going to be up to the states to decide. And the Supreme Court has also waighed in. And we've got to pay very close attention because they're going to lie about this issue, demagogue this issue. Abortion is not going to be outlawed in America. The abortion pill is not outlawed in America. It's not going to be and then the states, based on their values, if you believe in federalism, they will decide.
Speaker 9: And that is far better law than Roe v. Wade.
Speaker 8: And but Democrats, they just want to demagog it and they want to make abortion available with no restrictions.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: Governor Newsom summed it up in the debate with Ronda Santis, you know, after I pushed him for the fourth time to get an answer if there's any restrictions he supports. He says it's between a doctor, a patient and their conscience, so that means no restrictions. And that's where Kamala is and that's where Walls is.
Speaker 4: But the problem is is that there's women out there and they're voters, and they're absolutely convinced that Trump is going to put the ban if he just explains to them that he doesn't have the power. No president has the power at this point.
Speaker 8: He has been very clear on it. I thought he gave a clear answer in the debate with Joe Biden. He's given me clear answers, which is why I didn't feel like asking the question again last night. I mean, how many times can I ask the guy the same question? But I hear you, Carol, I'm listening very closely.
Speaker 9: You're right.
Speaker 8: I think that twenty twenty two, the red wave that didn't happen. I think it was all related to abortion and the overturning of Roe v.
Speaker 9: Wade.
Speaker 8: I really believe that. All right, real quick, Gerard in Mississippi. You got about a minute, Gerard, It's all yours, sir.
Speaker 11: Hey, Sean, thank you. I really liked your town hall last night. Trump hit a little bit on what I said, y'all talk about Keystone. My idea is make Kamala keep playing the copycat game. Come out and say look, I'm going to reopen Keystone, run off the bed, make her copy make her look like just a kid reacting to a toy commercial.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I want that.
Speaker 11: I want that, and make her keep doing that. Don't leave anything on the table here. We can't afford it. I think they know it. I heard you talking to Corey Lewandowski. You know, I don't know what ads are in different states, but hit them with the Kamala is saying eighteen and twenty four year is a stupid my son. He never hears that. He just tell him these things, and he says, well, yeah, okay, I you know I haven't heard that. So they all need to hear this stuff. I don't know what platforms they can go on to just throw that out in her voice with you know Trump, you know, saying.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm only just short on time, or else I'd spent a lot more with you. But I can only tell you is that. That's why I put up the Kamala files, the walls files them in their own words on Hannity dot Com to inform people. It's a public service and you can download it. You can share it on social media with your friends, your family, your co workers, your neighbors and strangers. I don't care, but you know the media is not going to do that job that much. I can tell you they haven't done it up till now. They're not going to start doing it anyway. I do have to run. I appreciate the call. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.