Speaker 1: It's the Best Bit of the Week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two.
Speaker 3: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 4: What's up everybody? Happy weekend?
Speaker 5: Another Saturday, Another Best Bits is here, But before we dive into Part two, Just the Bits, be sure to.
Speaker 4: Check out Part one this weekend. That's with Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: We talked about his trip to Chattanooga and my trip to Denver, super fun stories and the vertigo that I've been experiencing lately and where we're out with that, and then of course some TV show recommendations because I've been benching and Lunchbox started a new show. And then in part three we did some listener q and as, and some people want to know about a lambo situation, if at Lunchbox has gotten to drive one yet or buy one exactly sure? And if he ever gets embarrassed doing bits out.
Speaker 4: On the streets.
Speaker 5: So all that and more Part one, Part three. So without making you guys hear me talk about why you should listen to those any further, we'll dive in to Just the Bits. We did a segment on the show this week called is Amy Crazy? Now? I personally do not think she is, but she has brought a lot of theories to the show of warnings and different things that people have put out about scams, and she's always the one sharing them, so you know, naturally everybody's like, ah, she's crazy. But she did have a new one to share about checking the toilet paper for a reason, So just add to the list of theories. Not only do we run them down, but you're gonna hear this new one. And maybe some of these things have happened to you and Amy alerted you to it, and if so, maybe call and vouch for her because the guys were giving her a hard time.
Speaker 4: So here you go.
Speaker 5: These are Amy's list of theories she's brought to the show and the new one about toilet paper number seven.
Speaker 1: We've been doing the show for a long time, meaning we all came together. We're all super young. No. I was the only one that had any radio experience, and I was just trying to hire people that I thought would be funny or would work cheap because we wouldn't nobody's geting paid anything. And also wanted to hang out with my friends. So we've been together for Amy, how long we've been together?
Speaker 6: Me coming up on eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years. I know you think yourself, howish Amy only twenty five same? I know kids do the darness things.
Speaker 6: You know actually about Tim forty three, But.
Speaker 1: So over those eighteen years. Every once in a while, Amy presents us with something like, if you hear a baby crying on your front pole, don't answer the door because it's a gang member. It's got a baby sound. As soon as you open, they're gonna jump you. Or another one was if there's a baby on the side of the road and it's a lot of baby stuff, there's a baby on the side of the road in a car seat, don't pull over and help the baby because it's a gang. Don't do that. There are a lot of these over the years.
Speaker 6: They blink the lights that you when you're driving.
Speaker 1: They're gonna shoot you. I've heard that one in other places. But yes, so she has one. We're gonna do. Is Amy crazy? Or is this for real? Amy? Take it away?
Speaker 7: I saw an Instagram reel saying that we should check toilet paper in public restrooms, especially if you're at a gas station and there's one of the little things that it's in. You have to take off the cover and look at it and see if there's any blood, because what people will do is they'll inject themselves, you know, drugs in bathrooms like that, And that's how they clean their needle. Like they can stick it into the toilet paper.
Speaker 6: It's easy way.
Speaker 7: When they pull it out, it's clean and they just kind of stab it and there will be little like blood things.
Speaker 6: Here's a clip.
Speaker 8: You will see a bunch of tiny red blood splotches. That is not from someone's bloody nose or a little accident. It's from someone cleaning their needles, dirty needles. To be exact, and keep in mind, if you are using this toilet paper to clean yourself, all it takes is one tiny drop of blood to into your system, you could easily contract a lifelong virus like HIV, slash AIDS, hepatitis C, and hepatitis B.
Speaker 1: First of all, I need a little more emotion, dude, you're reading from a script.
Speaker 9: But what about that soundtrack?
Speaker 1: And that's like you might get ads I need, like you might get ads I need serious And then yeah, there's like also, don't you always look at thet ver you pull.
Speaker 6: It when you take it on, because if it has a cover, no.
Speaker 1: I'm saying when I pull it, if I'm like pulling it before I take it.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing, you're not going to see.
Speaker 1: It in it.
Speaker 9: Oh you spinning there?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we'd I.
Speaker 1: Don't go dry on drop?
Speaker 6: What what you spin on your toilet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What? You gotta have some? Yeah, because this is.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, dude talking about knowing someone for.
Speaker 1: A long time and hurt. No, I don't know about ever spelling the toilet, but I do because I have a butt injury. And so if I you spin on your toilet paper, it's like a baby wipe almost.
Speaker 6: Why are you just saying this like it's casual.
Speaker 10: Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Just carry in your bag ways to carry I don't have have wipes. I do have like clan, but I can't use my Ni bacterial wipes for that. I injure my bh and so it hurts bad. But if I go dry toilet paper on like a cut, it hurts.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 9: What about like taking the toilet paper, getting it wet, and then bringing it in.
Speaker 1: I'm already sitting on the toilet. But prepare you know, like from you you can tell me to prepare well.
Speaker 9: I mean I wouldn't spin on my like this.
Speaker 1: Again, I go, I've.
Speaker 9: Never heard of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I don't have it. I'm being vulnerable.
Speaker 9: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: This way from Aby being crazy to you crazy crazy. You guys have never had an injury there.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter. Does your doctor tell you spit on your.
Speaker 1: I just figured that. I'm oh, that's not my guy.
Speaker 9: Hey, the next the next per's going to be like, if you see spit on toilet papers, no use it.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this. I imagine maybe it's happened a time or two and then, but I can't imagine that this is something that's happening in a lot of places. Also, look at my toilet paper. But I do spit in it, but you're not going.
Speaker 6: To see it because the blood is on like the outside, so.
Speaker 10: You're not supposed to use the toilet paper.
Speaker 6: Really, it wouldn't be like this big blah of blood that you would notice.
Speaker 1: So I know. But when I pull my toilet paper, I look at it.
Speaker 9: You're not understanding. It's on the roll.
Speaker 11: They stick the needles in the role, and then when they take the needle out, I am understanding.
Speaker 1: I still look at the white toilet paper when I pull it off before I send it off to work, but I say goodbye to it.
Speaker 7: You pull it out and hang it up and look at every detail of the toilet paper because.
Speaker 10: Sometimes time for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm asking him, because sometimes when you pull it out and you wad it up, you don't see.
Speaker 1: What I'm not going to a lot of public places too, I'll be honest with you. That's the toilet paper and public places is pretty hard, even when you spend it. Really, it's still like samppaper.
Speaker 9: I got my verdict, mean, I got my verdict of Dami's praizer or not.
Speaker 1: Well crazy though, Yes, no I have an injury I had.
Speaker 6: It's still injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that, like we ago, it's like fifteen percent. Oh okay, and sometimes it's just like it hurts so you spin it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're just going to get you some wipes.
Speaker 1: I have some, but everywhere I go I don't always keep my bag with me either. Is Amy crazy?
Speaker 9: Yes? Amy not crazy bones crazy?
Speaker 12: Okay, I was that part of this, But okay, lunch box Amy one hundred percent crazy, Bobby one hundred ten percent crazy Boom don't disagree.
Speaker 1: I don't judge man until you've walked in his shoes or walked with his injured bh.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that this story is for sure, for sure true.
Speaker 1: But hey, let's get in pr on this.
Speaker 6: It could happen.
Speaker 1: Have them fact check it on it.
Speaker 6: I actually, this is alleged. This guy reported it, not me.
Speaker 1: It's alleged he's being forced to read that too.
Speaker 9: It sounds like it all right.
Speaker 13: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 5: Easy Trivia went down this week and this is the one you need to hear because somebody won. The championship has happened, and somebody now has the crown. I'm not gonna say if they have it again or if somebody knew.
Speaker 14: Guy.
Speaker 4: You just gotta listen.
Speaker 5: So Easy Trivia Championship Game number.
Speaker 1: Six, we could have a champion today. It's easy Trivia time you plan for the Golden tr which lunchbox has. You're playing a five Emmy four lb four whoa, whoa wow wow Eddie three. Morgan two. It's the easiest trivia game ever. Good luck everybody the category as country band members. Nobody goes home first round. Hillary Scott's part of what group lady a. Correct, Eddie. Gary Laboux is part of what group? Radscal flats good.
Speaker 9: The raod? Oh oh so good?
Speaker 10: Know your arms so good.
Speaker 9: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: He just said, I'm so Morgan, Kimberly Perry, oh.
Speaker 6: The Van Perry.
Speaker 1: I'm so good there you Oh thank you, Amy, Karen Fairchild. Good job. Now if you do miss it, you'll hear this sound you've been boom. Don't get boned. Amy and Lunchbox, you're playing for the championship today. Eddie and Morgan, you're playing to keep the game alive. We're I mean, we're almost four months into this championship. Round the categories US States, Amy, you're not first, Lunchboxy, Sorry, Lunchbox. What state is known as the Sunshine State?
Speaker 10: Florida?
Speaker 1: Correct? Good job. I think I would have got it, but California, Florida would have.
Speaker 10: I said Florida. I was like, oh my god, it's California.
Speaker 2: Eddie.
Speaker 1: What state's famous for It's Hollywood entertainment industry.
Speaker 9: Oh that's California.
Speaker 1: Correct Ey trivia, Morgan. What state's known for its potatoes?
Speaker 4: Oh, Idaho?
Speaker 1: Correct easy trivia. Amy. What state's known for its music scene in cities like Nashville and Memphis State.
Speaker 6: Oh what state is it? Tennessee State.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy. Guys. Don't be confused when it's so easy.
Speaker 10: Hey, no, no, no, man sometimes are tricky.
Speaker 1: It's so easy. Level up. The category is animals lunchbox. What's the fastest land animal? Treata correct eddie? One animal has the longest neck?
Speaker 9: Giraffe?
Speaker 1: Correct Morgan. What's a group of fish called at school?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 1: Amy? What's the largest mammal in the world?
Speaker 6: Every time, you know, debate back and forth.
Speaker 1: We don't debate. You debate, then you get it right or miss it? I know, Wait, the largest mammal in the world.
Speaker 6: Did you say on land?
Speaker 1: What's the largest mammal in the world?
Speaker 6: Big whale?
Speaker 1: Correct? Well, blue whe would have been accepted to sports lunchbox. How many bases on a baseball field? Four? I'll accept four. Home is a play, not really a base, but I'm gonna accept.
Speaker 6: Four because I don't.
Speaker 1: Want it to be a You don't say that.
Speaker 10: No, So when you touch them all, you got to touch all the bases.
Speaker 1: You have to touch all the bases are one, two, and three and then homeplay. But it doesn't matter, for it's not a trick question. There are three bases, first base, second base, third base. There's no home base. Don't say that, you go, but we'll take four. No tricks here, Eddie. Who's the only player on a soccer field they can touch the ball with their hands? That's the goalie, correct Morgan. What city did the Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox play?
Speaker 4: Oh, Celtic? Oh, yeah, Boston?
Speaker 1: Correct Amy. What sport do they play at Wimbledon in London?
Speaker 6: Tennis?
Speaker 1: Correct? Good job? Categories foods, No, one's been eliminated, lunchbox. Which ingredient is needed to make bread?
Speaker 9: Rise?
Speaker 10: Flower?
Speaker 1: You've been booed a little, a little harder, but you know it.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, down goes frasier.
Speaker 1: What'd you say?
Speaker 6: I could hear Ray laughing all the.
Speaker 1: Way without a mic on through the wood door. Yes, okay, that's a that's a tough that's a bummer, Eddie. Orange. The orange is rich in which vitamin?
Speaker 9: See?
Speaker 1: Correct Morgan. What's the name of the Canadian meal that combines French fries and gravy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've had this, I've had this.
Speaker 10: Nah.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, I need to think real quick before I speak.
Speaker 9: It's not good when she starts making those noises.
Speaker 4: No, I've had it, it's.
Speaker 1: Right, correct, Okay.
Speaker 10: Poutine, vitamin C and poutine?
Speaker 6: Did you know poutine?
Speaker 1: I'm saying like I mean, I asked you how many basis of on a thing? And then I didn't make you the trick question.
Speaker 6: Oh, I understand what you're saying now.
Speaker 1: I could have kicked out with the basis there's only three bases, but I didn't. So let's all be happy we're here together. Amy. What animal does Calamari come from? It's quid good kid's books, Eddie, you're up first. Lunchbox has been eliminated? What title character has had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?
Speaker 9: What say that again?
Speaker 1: What title character has had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?
Speaker 9: What do you mean it's the title character of a book, children's book and you had a bad day? Uh, Harry, Harry had a bad day.
Speaker 1: You've been boo. Yeah, Alexander, over to Morgan. Finished the title of this kid's book, The Lion, the Witch and the Blank. Correct, Eddie's now for sure eliminated.
Speaker 9: Wow, Morgan, come on, you can do.
Speaker 1: This Amy, and what it's a book? Can the doctor talk to animals?
Speaker 7: The oh oh, this is a book or a movie? Hmmm, Doctor Doolittle.
Speaker 1: Correct, we're down to two US history.
Speaker 9: Yeah, got this.
Speaker 1: If Amy wins, she's the new champ. If Morgan wins, we roll another week. Morgan. Who is the first woman Vice president of the United States?
Speaker 4: Camelia Harris.
Speaker 1: I'll accept it. I Amy, what country gave the Statue of Liberty to the United States?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, John to be next one. Classic TV shows, No, Jed Clampitt. Morgan is the main character of what classic TV show Jed clamp It, Jed clamp It?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: I don't think I know Jed.
Speaker 1: Jed clamp It. Can give me the year of this TV show classic.
Speaker 4: Show Jed jump It. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: An answer, Morgan, Yeah, I know, fat.
Speaker 1: Incorrect, Beret, You're the championship in the classic TV show night Rider. Night Rider. What was the talking car name? Correct? Over the crowns over the crown that's a good answer, Aim, that's good know that.
Speaker 9: Amy.
Speaker 1: That's even a bit.
Speaker 6: Before you was Beverly Hill billy.
Speaker 1: Story about a man named Jed or mountaineer barely Kepu's family fed. Then one day he was shooting that suit.
Speaker 6: He's crowning me.
Speaker 1: We're in a mill of a conversation here, yellow card, How fuck did you keep the crown for one more week? Because she's got a little sassy what no I said? He's now she apologized, So now you get it back?
Speaker 9: O wow, okay, back back and forth.
Speaker 1: She's crowning her and there it is on her head. There's our champion. Wow wow, Amy, you are the champion.
Speaker 2: Great job.
Speaker 13: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two, Dirk's Milly stuffed by the studio. He's my favorite mountain man. He's got such fun energy and really cool stories to share. In this week, he was talking about new music, the hot country nights, and he even got a little vulnerable and admitted something that happened with one of his kids' school coaches. Yeah, something went down and he was not proud of what happened, but he admitted it.
Speaker 4: And it's a great story that you're gonna need to go here.
Speaker 5: So here is Dirk's Billions studio number five.
Speaker 1: Man, haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you again.
Speaker 15: I good to see you I just hadn't notice what it walk and you're looking like you're hitting the gym maybe a little bit. They're looking three team.
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: That's that's the word.
Speaker 9: Thick.
Speaker 6: We've been that's you're saying. Thick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 6: That's the word.
Speaker 1: I way more than I've ever weighed. But it looks like it's a little muscle. But I'm uncomfortable because I don't know if you're making fun serious, because I do know you well enough that you would make fun of me.
Speaker 15: I you know my age. It's all about wellness and feeling good. I'm always talking, like my favorite thing, just to find what people are doing.
Speaker 1: What are you doing to stay feeling good? You're doing? Do you think? Do you think I look? I think it look good? Thank you? Yeah, thank you. I will just accept that compliment. I struggle with compliments. And also I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and I have been lifting a lot. I can struggle with it. Good for you, How are you doing? Hows your how's your wellness? It's good. I played hockey this morning.
Speaker 15: I play I've been playing a lot of hockey this year, trying to join my son plays a lot, so I'm like, well, just it's something we can do together. And I've been doing. I'm not afraid to admit it. I was worried for a little while, but I'm actually a pilates guy.
Speaker 1: Now. Oh no, my wife worked out with you guys. Yeah I knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so I was kind of embarrassed to come out of the close on that one. She said, you're actual thinking and a weird thing to me. But at my age of it's okay. I'm mixed with a lot of lifting myself as well. No, I do pilates too with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she said you were pretty good at it, really, and our wives know each other. Yeah, but she was like, hey, saw dirks and you.
Speaker 15: Know, yeah, everyone's kind of in and out and not really not talkative in there. Yes, but it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's good. It's like intimidating, Yes, they are.
Speaker 15: I've been a lot of you know, just injuries from things over the years, falling off barstools, fall off stages, you know, mostly alcohol related. But uh yeah, plate has been good. The plate's hockey lifting, uh, you know, doing some you know, rock sacks stuff. So somew your backpack here sound rocksacks. Sorry, now I heard it.
Speaker 6: Yeah it did sound like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking yeah, rocking. Yes, I thought he said, what you heard? Button? Get that button ready.
Speaker 15: You never know it's gonna come on my mouth my second cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: I started stretching probably three four months ago. First stretched, especially your rucksack. Yes, yeah, as far as I've ever stretched with intention, meaning I've never been flexible. I couldn't get my fingers. But I hate stretching down below my my shins. I hate stretching. I can go all the way down. It has made me so much healthier because everything is better just because I spend like three fifteen minute parts a day stretching.
Speaker 15: It's hard to mentally do that. For me, I just get so bored. It is why the pottiest thing is good.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it is boring. But to me, that's been the big thing. Yeah, you read nice? Do you need books?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm reading. I'm reading some book of the House on the Hill right now. I'm trying.
Speaker 15: I'm trying to avoid too many. I've read so many, like self help books. I'm just trying to read whatever, like easy stuff. There's reading Charlott's Web again for the hundred times with my sim knocks Eb White. That's right, man, it's still good. Yeah, we're halfway through it. I forgot what happens to Wilberg. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Hey, nobody knows, don't spoil I guys right now, it's I have been doing this thing where I don't know what a book is even about. But I'll go as long as it's not like a romance. It's yeah, fifty shades because I yeah, I tried to. I read the first but not recent the two Shades. Yeah, yeah, I got a few shades in, but I'll go because I never like you. I didn't read a lot of fiction because I felt like if I was.
Speaker 15: Reading, well, I just want to know you want to work on stuff you're constantly trying to like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I started to just after I would finish a book that was non fiction and self help that kind of thing. Yeah, I would just go and download a fiction book in one ones Yeah, yes, without knowing anything about it or good. I read The Chain Gang All Stars the prison System where they it's like an ultimate fighting but they would make them fight each other. But it also teaches you about the prison system as you're reading is a real book. Yeah, it's good, it's awesome. Yeah, so scary fiction, but it's fiction.
Speaker 15: But you learn, Yeah, you learn, and then also encourage you not to break the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really don't want to get involved.
Speaker 6: If you do, you do you not know how to survive in prison? Like what would you have to do?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold hold on someone's pockets?
Speaker 9: What I do?
Speaker 1: You you're a new man, protect me, please? Midnight library. Oh I know that book? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Have you read it?
Speaker 1: I finished it.
Speaker 15: I think my wife, I think it's a line around. I think I read that one. I may have My memory is so bad fiction, it's fiction. The years of Yeager bombs has taken such a toll. I read the guest recently had a yellow face had a horror movie. Uh no, it's about a girl is kind of just trying to find her way and upper like in New York.
Speaker 1: Not not horror. You seem like a guy didn't listen to a girl trying to make her way and everyone. Well, I didn't know. I was getting to my wife frid it.
Speaker 15: She was gonna put it down, so I'm like, all right, I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 1: Check it out. So it was good to read The Power Up Now.
Speaker 15: I've read that, the Totally Yeah Yeah book and New Beginnings, I've read that one too. I bumped into one time in La and a hotel in La, my wife. My wife's a huge R totally fan, and and here he comes this little guy, you know, he's got a briefcase in the suit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, it's him. Yeah, that card.
Speaker 15: He's like very quiet and stuff, you know, like hey, and I'm trying to be the my wife like this is him moment, like can I take a picture? And she's like no, I'm like, no, sorry, that's not really very present moment, is it, because he's all about being played And then no, no future of ask no, but I was like, did you not ask him for a picture? And I asked for a picture that and I immediately walked it back because my wife was so embarrassed. I'm like, I'm sorry, dude, just I'm gonna stay and.
Speaker 1: Wait did he did you not take the picture? No? He was down for but a little disappointed. I think I saw him kind of.
Speaker 6: Gonna, you know, like it's no picture was taken.
Speaker 1: I didn't take a picture? Did all that? I got the at least if it's awkward. But not that time.
Speaker 15: I had a chance to go see Bruce Springsteen at the New York at the the thing he did in Broadway, and I got to meet him, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, not taking a picture. I'm gonna be the cool guy. I'm not gonna ask him for a photo, you know.
Speaker 15: And now I'm just like, why did I not get a photo with the boss? But picture things are kind of hard to you know, because I get people ask for pictures something sometimes and I'm always appreciaive, but I'm also appreciateive if somebody just wants to talk and not take one too.
Speaker 1: But once they ask you for a picture, your relationship will never with them right go to a certain casual point.
Speaker 15: No, especially when they're like I want to get when my mom's a big fan, then then they're off. They're off my list, or like my grandma's a big fan. I'm like, dude, now where you've got nothing, Just get away from me. Let's take the picture, and I don't want to talk to you ever again. What I'm just kidding said their daughter is a big fan. I'm like, all right, let's fan. Yeah, what hurts my feelings?
Speaker 1: At times is they'll come up and go, listen, I have no idea who you are, but my sister's a huge fan. Can I get a picture with? You? Don't have say you don't know who I am. You can just say can I get a picture? I'd be happy to, but you don't have to lead with listen. I have no idea who you are, but my sit just be like, can I get a picture? Because then I'm like taking a picture, and I'm like, I'm such a freaking loser.
Speaker 15: We're in I was in up in South Bend last week for my son's hockey tournament, and some guy came to me taking a picture.
Speaker 1: He thought I was Chase Rice, and Chase always gets Chase always gets me. I Chase gets so upset. He's like, I feel bad for Chase.
Speaker 15: He's ten years younger, bigger, better looking, and he gets mistaken for me. Well, this is the first time in my life has been flipped. And it was not one person's three people. The whole bar this like Buffalo wild Wings is like, oh my, that's Chase Rice. So I'm like, yes, I am chased, right, I pictures and I have it. I send him a photo of me He's like, I want to get one too. So I got a photo of me with the guy and the staff and send to him. He sent a video back. He's just like, man, this makes my day. There's so many years I get mistaken. Some years I got mistaken for you. But we're actually going on tour ago this year, so it'll be a lot of a we can maybe you get sick.
Speaker 1: You just had him go.
Speaker 15: Well, what i'mking is he could take I could take the middle slot and be done by nine. Absolutely, he can take the headlining spot. The money is going to stay the same. I'm taking a headliner of money. But if I get the middle slot done, be you know, on the bus, you know, by nine o'clock chilling.
Speaker 7: I feel like your fans would appreciate that too, because I think that, well, she just hit.
Speaker 1: You at the grounds. Like I'd sing his songs.
Speaker 15: He'd sing my songs, but my fans would be like, we just because we look like you know, it'd be like a swap. But he'd go out and stand all my songs. I'd sing hit songs. My fans would be like, Damn, Dirk's looks good. He's younger, He's got the Bobby with the muscles like Wow, okay, so like switch through idea.
Speaker 6: I would just like to go home earlier.
Speaker 14: Eli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna say. I have a whole story in my comedy special that I've come out. But where a celebrity thought I was Ryan Seacrest. Yeah, I was somewhere in celebrit Liberty. Somebody who's famous comes up to me and goes, I'm a big fan, and wow, I'm like what, Wow, this is crazy. Yeah, And I found out he thought I was Ryan Seacrest. Wow, And do what did you take? Ryan? You played long? I've had to do that a few times.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once I had a driver from Idle drive me back to the radio station because I had to work, and he thought I was Ryan Seacrest because I was coming from Idol, And he was like, Ryan, I'm a huge fan. And so I felt the need to tip him big because I didn't want a story to get back that Ryan was a bad tipper, right, And so I get to do like two hundred bucks and then I told Ryan, did you bill Ryan for no? But I was like, he never gave me two hundred bucks. I thought he would be like, here's two d trouble. He's throwing a little extra for He was like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 16: I was like, yeah, yeah, no, I don't get We've all I've had a guy downtown as a Roberts one time and he thought I was Blake Sheldon, which is like that is such a bizarre Like you really don't watch the less TV, do you, because definitely not Blake.
Speaker 1: You ever get everybody else takeing a picture with you. I don't know who you are, but I'm just gonnaet a picture with absolutely that my feelings.
Speaker 15: Too, Yeah you must be somebody. Let's take a picture anywhere? Tell you look like Dirk Bentley.
Speaker 1: Occasionally or they come up to you and they go because you're a very approachable and you live in real life, like you'll go to the store like people could just see you out. You're not right, You're a very real person. So I mean this as a as a compliment where people they may know it's you, but they don't want to bring it up and be like you're They be like you look like somebody and they want you to say it. That's always awkward because sometimes when you do say it, they're like no.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you feel like you look a lot like Bobby Bones tell you look at was like, yeah, yeah, you know you look like always go DiCaprio, Russell Crowe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, well, it's good to see.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: We have a reason that you're actually here. Yeah, and we'll talk about a bunch of stuff. But I'm a massive Tom Petty fan. Yeah, I've got my wife on Tom Petty now. Yeah, she kind of missed that. Yeah, I mean I think I missed the first I miss a lot of the early and even the Heartbreaker stuff. I listened to it later, but like Wildflowers, that record, but then I just consumed like yeah, probably my most listened to artist that or John Mader or.
Speaker 15: It's amazing how that you can stop making music right now and there's still so much stuff to discover. I got into the Beatles really late, you know, It's like there's just so much stuff you can always dig through.
Speaker 1: And you did all you did an American girl? She yeah, American girl? Why that one? Dude?
Speaker 15: I just well, I mean it's hard to pick one particular song. I'm a huge Petty fan who actually discovered Petties me, Like you know, your wife, I kind of came in through a back door through actually the first time. I mean I knew him growing up, you know, don't come around here no more of the video. I was actually old enough to be at MTV, Like that was a big deal, Like MTV was, you know, and that video was so bizarre and weird and who was Tom pay This guy is so cool. But really, as music, I became a big fan through bluegrass. The Delma Curry Band cut Long Long Road, and it was just killer song. When it was a Tom Petty song. I kind of me to go back and like rediscover Tom Petty. This is like in a late nineties and uh just you know, kind of came in through through that avenue, which is kind of a weird way to get there. But and Marty Stewart, you know, he's got a great version of running down a dream. It's just there's a real connection between country music and Tom and and I've always been a huge fan and this project came along.
Speaker 1: I jumped on this song. I don't just it's just one that I can sing.
Speaker 15: I feel like and uh and and got a chance be part of this project and I kind of forgot about I put my a lot of time into the track. I cut with John randall, we kind of want to make a little blue grassy to touch upon, like the way I discovered Tom, which was kind of through bluegrass music, and loved the track, and I kind of forgot about Then Scott and everyone over Big Machine came back and said the wouldn't maybe make it a single, and I was like, wow, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: All of all.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Stapleton's on there, and George Straight and Dolly Parton. I mean, it's like, okay, why me, I'm not sure, but I appreciate it. But I think the track turned out really great. I actually went back and sang it a second time because you know, I've listened that song so many times. American Girl has been covered, and you listen to Tom's in it's like it's but when you have to listen to it to actually sing it yourself for a record, you really dig into the vocal delivery. And I think the second verse of that song is maybe the best vocal delivery by like any artist ever. His voice is so there's just so much like heartbreak in his voice talking with the girl and she's trying to get going, get on with her life and move past this guy, and he already has kind of a breaky voice to begin with, but then just the angst and the and the sorrow and his voice, like it really took me back listening to it, and I was like, I need to go back there and try to like match this, you know, match it, but try to find that intensity.
Speaker 1: You force your wife for the song.
Speaker 15: I'm not a method actor, method singer, babe. I gotta you know, I'm have to go out there and now, but I feel like I gotta. I feel like I feel like my vocal matches what the guys were able to.
Speaker 1: Do on the track. I mean, it's just a much of great musicians playing on it.
Speaker 15: And we have a little like it's a little bit of a bluegrassy vibe to mix in with the rock guitars, and it just turned out great. And I'm it's an honor that the Big Machine wanted to make it a single and it works well for me. I mean, I'm gonna ready to go back out on the road and I have this another song to add to the arsenal.
Speaker 1: That's like a you had.
Speaker 15: Twenty two number ones though, Yeah, but some number ones are bigger than others, you know, it is. Some songs are number one they don't really move the needle, and some are number one number summer number five, they are you know Chesney's she thinks my tract are sexy. I think that's like a top twenty, you know, but one of the biggest songs he still has.
Speaker 1: So this is nice. It's a gift for me, It really is.
Speaker 15: We've already been doing it in the live show and it's like boom, all right.
Speaker 1: You know, whenever a pandemic hit your I don't know, I guess it's not you, but your your friends that do the nineties country band. Yes, the Hot Country Nights. I always thought that was very unfortunate. You geared all the they geared all the way up. Yeah, and then the pandemic hit. It was geared up.
Speaker 15: We're we they sorry, they them us what a We did a Jimmy Kimmel, which is amazing. We're gonna do Jimmy fallon Good Morning America. The Hot Country Nights are gonna bed a Good Morning America. It was all all teed up, and then I think the universe is like, we can't handle this.
Speaker 1: This is too much.
Speaker 15: Wh this is going to ruin country music. We have to shut this down. When we do pandemic boom it's over.
Speaker 1: Do you still when you go play shows? Do you ever get a bit burnt out at the end of a tour? When does that hit? And how do you kind of readjust yourself to seek you have you have to re remember why you're doing it and then it's still awesome.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean you can get tired of great question. Yeah, absolutely. And I still love just walking on stage with the band and the guys. It's just something about were riding the same bus together for the same bus or twenty years, just me and the guys of the band, no oversight, my band guys and my best friends.
Speaker 1: And honestly, the Knights is a big part of it.
Speaker 15: You know, the end of every show, the Nights come out, so no matter what we're doing, could be a private show for somebody. I played for a bunch of like a Ferrari dealership thing there day, and they're from Italian Italy.
Speaker 1: It's like six people knew what we're doing. The other ones are kind of, you know, messed around the back room.
Speaker 15: We're playing for ourselves and the Knights are going reay to come out and pull bananas out of their pants and do all this crazy stuff that we do, and it's like it's it's like how much can you get away with at this point?
Speaker 1: But I love the tour. We put so much.
Speaker 15: I'm into it, and it's just it's still fun being on stage, even with all the travels. So with that, ever stopped, I would I would quit doing it. But it's just somebody. When I walk on stage, as a matter of how tired I am or what my head is, there's just like an electricity that comes up through the stage and I'm just excited to be there, nervous, scared, everything. And it's still that way. So I'll keep doing it for as long as it still feels like that. But what about writing? Are you all writing is hard?
Speaker 1: Do you have to like I just had time to write.
Speaker 15: Yeah, right, I just did a week of writing again. I walk in there, it's like the A team. It's like All Star Fantasy Camp for ridings. You're writing with Ashley Gorley and Luke Dick and I wrote with Stephen Wilson Junior this week. I'm a huge fan of and and and Jim Beavers and these guys. It's like, wow, this is this is unbelievable. I mean, me I have to remind myself, like me thirty years ago had been like I can't believe him in this room, I'm writing with the best of the best.
Speaker 1: These guys are, so it's just a little bit.
Speaker 15: Of like, you know, just power of now and being like grateful for the moment you're in and kind to reset your My daughter one time I was taking my daughter to school in time and I was kind of I went, I was like, man, I got to write songs today, and she goes, you got to or you get to?
Speaker 1: She was like eight, and I was like wow.
Speaker 15: So sometimes I think about when did the when did they get to turn into the got to? And I have to like kind of reset myself and be like, hey, dude, freaking writing songs today with like.
Speaker 1: John Randall and these guys like just you, You're lucky to be here.
Speaker 15: So it's all it's all just like resetting your your you know, the gratitude and everything everyone.
Speaker 1: Talks about and stuff.
Speaker 15: But writing is hard, especially with those guys because they're so good and you're just trying to hang in there for dear life. It'd be like trying to as a hockey player, go and play with Connor McDavid.
Speaker 1: It's it's the same thing. It'd be like you like an idiot. How do you feel with your son playing hockey? Are you like a hockey crazy hockey dad or a healthy hockey dad.
Speaker 15: I'm a pretty bad parent when it comes to this stuff. I had to apologize to a few school coaches and even headmasters because, you know, one time, my daughter is in a volleyball game over to Winsworth.
Speaker 1: She shouldn't go there, but she was playing a game there, and halfway through.
Speaker 15: The game she sudden been put in, you know, and then like we're getting into the third quarter here, and like, I don't know the volleyball, the period's quarters, what it is, but third whatever, she still isn't in. I just got off the road. I'm wearing this big trucker hat, flip flops a pair of like board shorts, and I'm just not ready to really be released back in the wild yet. But here I am. And I'm just like my girls, I'm so protective and I'm like, what up? So I get up out of the bleachers. I'm flip flopping across the hardwood floors all the way over to their side with the benches.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, she, uh, she can get in today.
Speaker 8: You yeah.
Speaker 15: The coaches like, well, you guys are real late for late for for the warm ups.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she's not getting in. She's like no.
Speaker 15: I'm like, let's go my daughter. Now she's screaming me. I'm trying to protect my daughter, but she's screaming at me. And we're walking back and from all the parents, and the coach said something to me.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm back to the coach. We walk off. My daughter's calling me, Dad, you're a psycho. We get in the car. She's crying the whole way home.
Speaker 15: I realized I just wasn't ready to be back, like off the tour bus and back in like a real world situation. Oh yeah, So emails and visit citations and trying to just had in hand back at the school like I'm sorry, I am an idiot. So I do get like I do, especially when my daughters are playing sports. I get this inner like soccer person, soccer dad that comes out. That's kind of I got to control a little bit.
Speaker 1: Why did that not end up on the internet.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: It was pretty bad, I mean.
Speaker 7: But also okay, so she wasn't going in because she was, Well.
Speaker 1: I guess my daughters.
Speaker 15: First of all, the volleyball rules you can't just sub in and out like you do a you know, football, So there's like certain rotational things. I didn't realize untill later on, and I guess they were supposed to be there. We got there like five minutes for the game, which I guess is a no no.
Speaker 1: But so you made her late, then you got me. Yeah, got it. So that's a lot of you here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And my other daughter lacrosse game with like thirty six seconds left. One time, the coaches there's like four girls I hadn't played yet, and they're like, oh, you got to get them in. And she told me that she'd heard the coaches say, oh we got to get them in. It's like seventh grade junior varsity, and like, this is JB lacrosse, seventh grade. The goal here should be to build kids up, not like make them feel like they suck. Well, that get a long email from me, which I I let twenty four hours go by too. I told myself, give it twenty four hours, breathe, and then I still send it. And I wish I hadn't done that because the same coaches also coach stuff in the spring.
Speaker 1: And but you will never confuse you. If somebody doesn't love their kids them, I suffer with them. I am all in on it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yelling to add them all the way.
Speaker 15: To the car, not think about it, Yeah, yelling what your psycho? Oh I'm definitely sorry. Oh she yelled at me the whole time. You're just a complete psycho with little hockey. I My wife's terrible. Like we go to she'll we'll travel to one of these hockey terms hockey things crazy and she'll get there and she can't even watch the game.
Speaker 1: She will go outside and walk around the building.
Speaker 15: And I have to give her updates to what's happening because she can't watch, you know, our son miss a pass or just like it's just too much. So we're both pretty pretty bad about it.
Speaker 1: We also man both extremely loving parents.
Speaker 15: Yeah we yeah, yeah we are. It's hard parentings stuff. I mean, I've done some hard things in my life, and you know, all the sobriety and all sorts of stuff and man parentings, it's like to do it well, it's like never it's a moving target. One day you're great at something, the next day they're a year a day older. It's like, oh and now I got to learn this skill, and now I have like a fifteen year old a thirteen year old.
Speaker 1: And it's a whole other level stuff. But somebody gets a guy net just more coffee as I reached my coffee. So we just announced Petty Country. The whole album's out May thirty. First, you can pre order it now. Dirk says. The song that's out American Girl, which we played and we're playing all morning long. You can see the Gravel and Gold Tour kicking off June seventh and Fort Worth, but it runs all back half of the year. Get tickets there at dirks dot com. Chase Rice Lee Brice on some.
Speaker 15: Of those Randy Rodgers band, Steven Wilson Juniors coming out. This guy Zach Top who's like Tracy Lawrence Reborn. He's amazing traditional. Yeah, he'sh man, he's hardcore. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, good to see you. We ever stuck about the petty thing.
Speaker 15: Feel bad, Dolly and uh and straight if you're out there listening, you know Stapleton, you guys put in a good effort, but it wasn't good enough for the Broby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 15: My My Tom Petty Songs, the one that's uh the scopper Shada chose to go with so single.
Speaker 1: That's just the way it is.
Speaker 15: You guys can keep your little Grammys and those little you know, weird things that give you At the SMA Awards, I'll just take you know, I'll take radio.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so you've had we had this on the.
Speaker 1: List, No need to bring it up. Well, what how many Grammys have on one?
Speaker 6: Well you've made a list.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sixteen, I think yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, I said fourteen.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, sixteen, yeah, wow, seventeen. They gave you a free one. So this guy, hopefully this punch card, it's a punch card, gets a Smoothie King punch card based with the Grammy. So once this petty song, you know, gets dominated and doesn't win, yeah, it doesn't win.
Speaker 1: I hopefully won't win, because then that'd be a problem. I want to get the I want the punch card. Can ask you a question, Yeah, why would you bring that up? He knows, No, I know he knows, but there's but like I just wonder why you would go Like remember when we talked about it, but he didn't win. No, No, I really thought it was happening in your mind right then, Like, honestly.
Speaker 7: I think to be nominated is an honor. And he's nominated sixteen times.
Speaker 1: You didn't say, hey, how about all those honors when you were nominated? You said you washed.
Speaker 7: Okay, So even when you're nominated, you're forever a Grammy nominated.
Speaker 15: I have the little token they gave you. It's a little not real metal. It's kind of like a paper mache, but it's painted gold. So it kind of feels like.
Speaker 6: Now, I personally, we all think you should have one.
Speaker 1: Thank you just felt it was kind of awkward time we're wrapping up the conversation and that in there, you know.
Speaker 15: See me out the door, you know, I'll be thinking about that. We actually watched It was fun watching them from from home. The girls. My girls were like, are unpaid Taylor Swift like minions. I mean, it's like they are doing so much work on Taylor's behalf for free. She announced that new album she's got coming out, you know, and like there they are immediately on their devices, you know, promoting it here, promoting there. And I don't know if you, if you the dad, you got a Google her name, so I google Taylor Swift on Google. This little star starts come up my homepage on my phone and you hit the star and it gives it more something that makes it look like more people or have googled her name.
Speaker 1: My daughter.
Speaker 15: I think she did that ten thousand times. She pressed a little star to help out you, to help out her friend Taylor.
Speaker 1: No, not me. They don't do anything. They even watch my shows. We're on the road during the bus. I'm like, hey, dad's getting ready to go rock to show. You want to watch it?
Speaker 15: They're like, I think we'll just keep watching Moana here for a little longer.
Speaker 1: But no, they'll do anything for Taylor. So funny. Well, good to see you, buddy. You look good. Thanks you sound good. I feel like you're good. Your song's good. Thank you. I don't know anything else. Good Amy say something good? Could you just freaking tell me? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know you're so. We're so glad that you get to be here with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank you? Did you say I have to go be on the show and you get to be on the show. This is always a get to thank you. Always get to the show.
Speaker 15: Always get to everybody there, everybody, thank you.
Speaker 13: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 5: Bobby has been struggling with sleep for years and he's done all kinds of different things to try and figure out what's going on. But finally he did a sleep study and he shared all the details about He even put together a video of his experience there and what that was like for him.
Speaker 4: So he talked about it on the show.
Speaker 5: In case anybody else is struggling or has been scared to go do a sleep study, maybe it'll help you out and maybe you can be on the path to getting better sleep soon. I felt like a commercial, but I promise you it wasn't.
Speaker 4: So here you go. This is Bobby talking about his sleep study.
Speaker 13: Number four.
Speaker 1: Go over and talk to Summer, who was on the phone right now. Hey Summer, what's going on?
Speaker 17: Hey, good morning, everybody morning. I'm so glad you're talking about this because I haven't slept it in probably twenty years.
Speaker 1: Felt that I had the sleep.
Speaker 17: Test done and they kept me up all night.
Speaker 1: They kept you up all night. Wait, that's not a sleep test to.
Speaker 17: Yet all night, so that I would sleep during the test. And this was probably twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they've definitely changed since the last twenty years. Now they'll let you go to sleep at night.
Speaker 17: Okay, well, and I don't think even then I was really asleep because once I'm up, them up daytime, and so so I wonder how accurate those tests really are. I don't feel like I got any real answers from any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine because it was I mean, I would save in five years ago with how technology does not even this test, but in general with medicine that there have been big advancements, and I thought this was gonna be some you go in and it's like two lasers, and now they just tape a bunch of stuff to you. If you go to my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones, I did a whole video of me in the sleep test. So I have been putting this off for like two years because I would sleep three and a half four hours a night, but I was also making room to sleep for a change, meaning I was trying hard every night twelve thirty one o'clock, wide open, heart pounding, and I would wake up like stunned, like boo every time, not just at night. If I take a nap, anytime, I'll wake ellios boo so, okay, again on the waiting list. I finally go in. I have my consultation. The doctor's like, there are a lot of things that this could be, but you're gonna have to come to this room and sleep. They didn't offer me the option to do it at home, but she goes, it's not as good at home. It's less weird, but it's not as good.
Speaker 6: Well, if you did it at home, how does someone watch you?
Speaker 9: I think in the corner watch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think about that. No, they watched the window. Don't be too bid, they watch the window. No, it's it's like they just monitor. Yeah. I said, no, if I'm going to do it, I want to do it the most efficient way possible, even if it's uncomfortable. I'm gonna come up and sleep. And she said okay. Cool. So made the appointment like two weeks later. I showed up. That two weeks was Saturday night. They only do them apparently on like Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights. So I go up and they say be here at eight pm, and I'm like cool. It did feel weird, like I was going to spend a night at a friend's house if I never met the friend. That is weird. Yeah, And so I'm going and I'll pull into this parking lot and there's no car, there's no cars. There's like one or two cars in this massive parking lot. And am I having in the right place? So I get up and I go to the door and it says sleep and I can't get in. It's locked. So I'm like, did I come on the wrong night? There is a doorbell, ding dong doorbell. She goes, oh, welcome. I guess they just don't want any Tom Dick and Harry jumping in the door being like, I want to go to sleep. So you go in and she talks you through it, and she was awesome. Her name is Amanda, and made me completely comfortable because that's not a comfortable situation where there are cameras over the bed watching you sleep. And I say, so, what will you be able to see? She's like, well, everything we're gonna watch. And there's only like two other people. There's like three rooms total. Three of us are like sleeping and I didn't meet them, no smores or anything. And so she says, we can also hear you. So if anytime you need me, just go hey, would you might come in and I'm like, you're listening that closely. She goes, yeah, we have to listen because if whatever you're doing, we want to hear as well. Yah monitors, And so there's cameras everywhere. And though she's like, I'm gonna come back. What time would you like to go to sleep? And I said, I don't know nine thirty because eight and I had my phone in my computer and stuff. They don't mind, you work, do whatever you want. And so I'm working a little bit and then she comes in and she goes, Okay, you ready go to sleep?
Speaker 10: Oh my, like she's tucking you in.
Speaker 1: Well, she has to plug me up. So I sit down in a chair and it's all these It's just like when you would see people back in the day where they would tape like little circle tape things with them tape chest tape, tape legs, two on the legs. And you can see on my Instagram, I took videos of even the tapey things. Uh, strap around the way, strap around the chest good that they're putting on your head and they're putting sensors onto your head.
Speaker 9: God, that's weird.
Speaker 1: And then they do a thing in your nose and so are you this stuff right? And then they do like a ponytail thing where they put it all in one like plastic case. And it's still tough because you have wires all over you. But she's like, look, it's uncomfortable and it's difficult, but this is how we monitor everything because with me, apparently they were a bit worried about a few things. It wasn't like they could just do a couple, so I had every contraption. I'm like the one man band where he's got the accordion, the symbols has got that. Yeah, that's what I felt like. And so she says, uh, five point thirty is when I'll come wake you up. But if for some reason you're not breathing and we think there's a version of sleep apnea that you could have, we're going to come in in like two hours and wake you up and change out and put this like a I always thought the sleep apnea mask was like a full face cover like when you airplane drop. It's not. It's like two little things that go into your nose at the hospital. Yeah, basically oxygen. Yes, it's basically that. And so I'm like, all right, so I I go to sleep. Fine, I read and then I fall asleep.
Speaker 9: Were there clocks in there or anything? I have a phone, okay, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Torture there's a private bathroom rules. No, nothing like that. The only thing they said was when you do go to sleep, put your phone like six or seven feet away from the machine so it doesn't get any acts a dental signal.
Speaker 10: How's the mattress we're talking King Queen?
Speaker 1: No, I would say Jack twin. I don't know King Queen. Jack like smaller than queen, but bigger than a twin. All yeah, yeah, full, that would be it. So I I you know, I don't have trouble falling asleep, it's staying asleep. So I'm laying on my back and then I lay on the side and I'm just kind of in and out and then I hear, hey, wake up, wake up, wake up? Like what's up? She goes, we have to you're not breathing. Oh, And I'm like you, Sam, look, I'm half out of it. And so they she takes this thing off my nose, puts the machine in and it blows pretty hard to where if you just open your is blowing straighten your nose, it doesn't stop. It's just like in your nose, but if you open your mouth, it comes escaping out of your mouth. Weird, like if you drink water like milk and it comes out your nose. It's because all that's kind of built the same. So this is nose a compromut the mouth. She goes, you can't open your mouth or it's gonna come out, So they'll put a chin strap on me because I would go to sleep and open my mouth. Oh I didn't bring my tape. I would have put the tape on my mouth. But if you open your mouth, it doesn't work because it's just going and out your mouth. So chin strap on. Oh yeah, I'm ready for like a football game or bicycle or ride or something. And I fall asleep for like two and a half three hours and I wake up and she's like, yeah, they don't let you know right then because you get up at five thirty and I'm out of it. So you're just sleepy, And it's not like they're going to go over all the results right then because you kind of don't know what planet you're on. And they're gonna call me this week. But my guess is that I have a few different things because she said, hey, we put the I freaket what the machine's called spout, that's it seatpat, Yeah, something like that. She goes, we put that on you and it definitely helped your breathing. But there was something else happening too, So I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 7: So did they say that you may have to sleep with that a lot of people?
Speaker 1: I want to, Yeah, it would be all it's not, but it's not near as big and loud, and I don't know. I felt like it was one of those masks like an airplane.
Speaker 6: I wonder if back in the day that's what it was, and it's it's just.
Speaker 1: Because I'm looking at pictures of it now and it's not even that, like it's like strapped to the head and it's a mask, but now it's it's like a little thing that just goes in the nose. So that was a deal. I don't know what's up, but they acted like that I had some stuff to work on and hopefully i'll sleep And they say, man, once your sleep changes your life is your quality of life is going to be so much better. So I can't wait for that if that's true. Yeah, because I haven't really had good sleep in years, like consistent good sleep. But I would tell you I've been taping my mouth at night and it does help a little bit because it makes me breathe through my nose, which apparently I was getting the sleep apne because my mouth though bit and I would not breathing or my throat would like close up.
Speaker 6: But I drove home, so all in all, so far, you're definitely glad they.
Speaker 1: Didn't have any cereal.
Speaker 9: Oh that's usually what you do in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I guess I'm very happy that I did it because they'll give me my results hopefully sometime this week. It wasn't cheap. They were like, hey, I don't think my insurance covered it.
Speaker 9: It didn't sound cheap with all that stuff they used.
Speaker 1: Well, they called and they said, hey, before you come, because I guess I don't want aybody to sleep and get all the details. It cost me eight hundred fifty bucks. So they're like, you need to pay eight fifty and I was just like, hey, man, if it's I negotiated, I was like, I give you two hundred. They're like, there was no negotiation.
Speaker 7: I'm sure they may have plans for people. You would think, if you could solve this, your your life.
Speaker 6: Can that is what they say, so it would be a different human.
Speaker 1: I would. I hope that they're able to give me something. No, I don't want medicine. I'll take it if I have to. I'm not anti medicine, but I don't like to take medicine just generally if I don't really really really have to. So but that was it. That was the story, and I went home, slept in the day, and then took a video. You can see the video. The whole thing up at mister Bobby Bones is bizarre. It is awesome, Like it still looks like this, like how they taped the wires to you is still so twenty years ago. Feeling yeah, because you would think there would just be like something you could put under your tongue and it would give all the information. What's up?
Speaker 7: I was just thinking, when you were leaving in the morning, did you see your other sleep buddies or are they leaving the same show?
Speaker 1: Not my buddies in sec I didn't see anything. No, I didn't say anything. So that's what it's like. Give you guys the update. Whenever they give me the update, I appreciate that.
Speaker 13: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two fantasy draft went down. This week. We drafted the best things about.
Speaker 5: Small towns, which was kind of a hard category because there's only so many things, but there's also a lot of things at the same time, and not being generic while being you know, not enough is just a lot.
Speaker 4: So listen to the teams we picked and let us know your favorites. Although the voting has already.
Speaker 5: Closed, and after you hear this, I'll tell you who won and who's out for the next draft.
Speaker 1: Number three, there's the drafting category, The best thing is about small towns. Morgan goes first. We rolled the dice.
Speaker 9: This is so hard.
Speaker 4: It's a hard one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because I've never lived in a small town.
Speaker 9: Oh, then you're out of luck.
Speaker 1: You lived in You're right, you lived in a city. But it was a neighborhood ish kind of thing. Yeah. But but okay, I got you. Well, then you just maybe you should won't do good.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'll probably dominate still because I'm good at everything.
Speaker 1: Best thing about living in a small town, Morgan, did you live in a small town?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't call Wichita a small town, but growing up there wasn't exactly a big town either. Okay, so I did have a little mix of both.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, and what do you think The best thing is about a small town?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: This is hard to have the number one pick up this because I just don't know where it's gonna go. But I'm I'm gonna go with this one because I feel like it's accurate. Everything is cheap, Like drinks don't cost fifteen dollars. You don't have to buy grazy.
Speaker 1: We didn't say go back thirty years. We said small town.
Speaker 5: Now, No, it is small Like you go to a dive bar now, it'll be like four bucks for a drink.
Speaker 6: You can get fries for two dollars, So cheap drinks at the bar.
Speaker 4: It's cheap.
Speaker 1: Everything's why are you guys going to bars and cities there? Drive out to the town that'd be nice, then drive back, all right, Ray Moon, don't get from a small town? Yeah, this is simple. I'm in a small town right now, and known you guys are give me no traffic.
Speaker 11: I can get from one of them to the Other's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. The best thing is about small Town's the church community. There are a couple of churches in every small town and their rivals, but still everybody's pretty close, and that you go to one of the two churches for the most part, and you're all pretty tight because of it. So I'm gonna go small town church community.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but if you don't go, everyone knows ye hasn't been a church every week?
Speaker 1: Or or am I going to Harvey Chapel across the stream? You don't even know that it's at a mountain, Pine badges, lunchbox man, Amy's out by the way because she finished last the last game, tough man.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 1: The best things about a small.
Speaker 10: Town, oh man.
Speaker 12: The best thing about a small town no violent crime, so much safer, less crime, less crime.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 11: Eddie easy man. What do you do in the country with the boys? Bonfire parties. Let's just make a big fire and let's have a party.
Speaker 1: Build parties.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what do you want? Your official answer is bonfire party?
Speaker 1: On fire parties. You would never call them that in a small town, but never. Never.
Speaker 11: You don't know many lunch lunch that was gonna be.
Speaker 1: On field party, but you have bonfire party.
Speaker 9: Bonfire party.
Speaker 1: I like it. That is like pyro technic good time, because the big fire is the the cool thing. Yeah, okay, all right, all right, so now we're gonna go backward. That's round one. Okay, so Eddie with your party. The best thing about a small talent?
Speaker 11: I was thinking about, man driving down that dirt roads road, dirt roads.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a good one.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's I mean, that's where I drank my first beer.
Speaker 1: Is that where Jesus?
Speaker 9: That's where I found Jesus.
Speaker 1: Lunch box? Hm, that's why I picked church community where I drank my first I didn't drink the beer, but that's where I found Jesus.
Speaker 11: What do you got lunch mm hmm, I'm thinking man, he actually googled what's cool to do in a small town?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Uh, guys. Nature is that your fingertips? Nature? Access to nature?
Speaker 1: You saw sometimes if you're in a country, small town or.
Speaker 9: Else is a small town.
Speaker 1: Like honey, everything nature money. I think that's probably pretty accurate.
Speaker 9: If there's a pond, maybe there's no pond.
Speaker 1: Small town. He puts nature, Okay, I put hunting fishing every day.
Speaker 9: You didn't love that the lyric.
Speaker 10: I couldn't do the lyric.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you said nature, so nature, nature with hunting and fishing, putting, Friday night lights. High school football.
Speaker 9: That's really good.
Speaker 1: It's a massive deal. Everybody comes out for it. High school football, Friday night lights. It's that's it. That's what's happening in town.
Speaker 6: That was not.
Speaker 1: What you say.
Speaker 6: That one wasn't in the article.
Speaker 1: I didn't article.
Speaker 9: I know lunchbox articles.
Speaker 1: I know if I google an article, you guys have probably googled it too, So I don't google articles. All right, next step RAYMONDO shoot guns? Okay at anything? Okay, anything shooting guns?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well kind of guys, skidding.
Speaker 5: Registered Moregan, see, I don't know, Okay. I think I'm gonna go with the slow pace, like everything's very slow.
Speaker 1: Get enjoy life, slower pace of life. To try that in a small all right, So Morgan, what are your two?
Speaker 8: So far?
Speaker 4: Everything is cheap and slower pace.
Speaker 1: Right now, you'll go first and round three? Yeah, what are you going to add to that?
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm between two and I just thought of one when you were talking about Friday night lights.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want to do it or if I want to do Thursday.
Speaker 1: Night dark, Wednesday night sunrise after everybody's done.
Speaker 4: Small cafes, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Small cafes like the local spots right right, there's not a lot of change like the shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, small cafes. Okay, Ray call it corny, but everybody waves in my neighborhood. If you don't wave, you're actually an outcast. That's I like that, right, Everybody waves.
Speaker 9: How's going?
Speaker 1: Randy? Hey, Mike? Hey, Tom, No you're waving, but you're saying that's hold people the right. So far, I have church, community and Friday night lights. I'm gonna pick the best thing about small towns is small schools because the classes aren't humongous and you can pretty much do anything and everything some small schools.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but then you run out of chicks to date.
Speaker 9: That's true.
Speaker 11: There are things called cars, and you can go to the next small town and find a chick.
Speaker 1: Or a big town here.
Speaker 10: But I'm just saying, all right, next up, lunchbox, it's me.
Speaker 9: Now, Hey, I don't know what did your little website say.
Speaker 10: I'm looking for right now?
Speaker 1: Low city folk?
Speaker 10: Well, there was one item on there, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I just say that, then you shouldn't. Probably Yeah.
Speaker 10: Ah, man, M I don't know. Let's see it.
Speaker 9: Quit looking at my list, Ddie gets your own little I'm already already have my answer.
Speaker 2: Hey mmm mmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That limit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need you to pick one, dude.
Speaker 12: Okay, helping hands, everyone's there to help you.
Speaker 10: What's everybody's got your back.
Speaker 12: Everybody's got everybody's got your back, helping hands, everybody's got your back.
Speaker 9: Do you want helping hands on that?
Speaker 1: What do you want your words to be? Because that's what we put out people vote on.
Speaker 10: Everybody has your back.
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, helping hands just felt funny.
Speaker 10: Sorry, I didn't know how to Eddie.
Speaker 9: Am I the last?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Man, I'm between two really good ones, like two really really good. So I have stargazing because like that's great when you're in a small town you look up like, Wow, he's every single star guy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: I love that. And then which I think I'm gonna go with is the dances at the VFW. Oh, those VFW dances, man, that's that's where it's at.
Speaker 11: What else are youna on the Friday night? Oh, there's a dance with the VFW with a band cool can't Wait?
Speaker 1: Is that your answer?
Speaker 9: That's my answer right.
Speaker 1: It's the Veterans of Foreign War. It's a my grandma and I used to go, but never in our town. We should go play being go there. It's like a group of people that were in wars. Yeah, and so they have a But Eddie is like the twenties.
Speaker 12: He has competing days. He has the dance on Friday night or the bonfire party. So which one's better?
Speaker 1: If that's what a you are.
Speaker 11: You can go to the VFW dance and then the bonfire party afterwards.
Speaker 1: Or you can pre game get drunk the bonfire party field party. Okay, So Eddie has dances at the VFW, dirt roads and bonfire parties.
Speaker 9: That's I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Lunch Box has less crime, nature and everybody has.
Speaker 9: Your back, helping hands.
Speaker 10: He chose about the hunting fishing man.
Speaker 1: Everybody that that's nature. I know. But yeah, Morgan has everything cheap, slower pace and small cafes. Ray has no traffic, shooting guns and everybody waves quality. And I have church community of Friday night lights and small schools.
Speaker 9: That's really good.
Speaker 1: Go vote to Bobbyblones dot com. We don't put our names on it on the vote, and don't vote for just the top that's the first round because we all had different positions. Vote for the three together that you would pick. Bobby Bones dot Com will put it up there for a few hours. Thank you guys, good job everybody.
Speaker 9: I should have gone stargazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the term is not good.
Speaker 9: What do you mean that's what it's called when it feels like you're.
Speaker 1: Looking through a telescope. I would say laying down in a field staring at stars.
Speaker 10: And that's a really long answer though.
Speaker 11: I don't know if in the truck bed on a diror whatever you want to do with whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank you. There you go.
Speaker 13: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 5: All right, so Bobby won that draft. He got the votes one percent more.
Speaker 4: Votes than I did, but he won.
Speaker 5: He has the belt on his desk and Eddie loss so he'll be sitting out for the next draft.
Speaker 4: He was not happy about that. But speaking of Eddie and.
Speaker 5: Bobby, Bobby shared that he will pay the entire thing for Eddie two go to Turkey.
Speaker 4: And get a hair transplant.
Speaker 5: Well, there were new developments, not only do we have a decision, like a final decision from Eddie and we're back and forth a final decision and another offer came in, So you need to hear all this.
Speaker 1: Number two, we wanted to talk to Melissa before we get over to Eddie and see if he's gonna take my offer to go to Turkey the Country. Melissa, So your son went to Turkey the Country a month ago for a hair transplant? Is that true?
Speaker 14: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me is he Eddie's worried he's gonna get killed over there? Is he still alive? How's the hair transplant working that kind of thing?
Speaker 14: He's still alive. He's the hair transplant in the schooling. Okay, he's doing great, and.
Speaker 1: Just hit what is it still in the early stages? I don't know, cause I don't know what it looks like.
Speaker 6: Like you just healing it?
Speaker 14: Yah?
Speaker 1: Swollen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what's he look like right now?
Speaker 14: It's not swollen anymore?
Speaker 18: Good.
Speaker 14: It's actually to the stage where it's starting to fall down. It goes through from what I understand, processes of falling out.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 14: Goes through three or four of those before you get to be full whatever.
Speaker 1: Where you get four times? Yeah, would you recommend Eddie do it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, that's so passionate.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a mom.
Speaker 1: Her son absolutely put him in danger, Melissa, thank you for calling.
Speaker 14: He is twenty eight years old and he is my heart and he went by hisself.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 14: I was a nervous director for four days. So but he was passionate about it as I am.
Speaker 1: I Eddie's not that I am head. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. Amy, do you have the numbers? I do? Okay. I just wanted to know the final numbers because said I would pay for it. Amy, I don't even know what to ask you. Just give me some data here, okay.
Speaker 7: So I researched the all inclusive course hairplace. Okay, it's like sandals for hair to start calling it the HTTP, which is the hair transplant in Turkey package for thirty five hundred dollars, Eddie's going to get a five star hotel, VIP transportation and all these hair transplant things like there's.
Speaker 6: So many things. It's about five thousand graphs.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So this isn't the airfare, this is just the.
Speaker 4: Just the package.
Speaker 7: Yes, for the surgery and then if two people are flying, flights range anywhere from three to four thousand dollars for two flights. So let's take the average thirty five hundred. So you do thirty five hundred plus thirty five hundred. We're looking at a seven thousand dollars grand total for flight for everything.
Speaker 9: Seven grand.
Speaker 1: Wait, you said airfare for two people. Oh so that's combined.
Speaker 6: Yeah, airfare for two people, that's all it is.
Speaker 9: Meals too, right, we talked about meals.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need drip.
Speaker 9: No, no, no drip no drip, yes, meals.
Speaker 1: I think they feed on the plane.
Speaker 9: Well, not on the plane while I'm in.
Speaker 6: Turkey, man, what I didn't okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, yeah, yeah, I have a Turkey sandwich r r right Turkey leg what Instagram post that would be a Turkey and turkey.
Speaker 6: You should just when you're there, only just Turkey.
Speaker 1: So could I get him and somebody there all gone for ten thousand dollars? Yes?
Speaker 9: Oh that's the food, perfect.
Speaker 7: No three grand for food for food, but you're looking at seven thousand dollars ish total for Eddie and a partner.
Speaker 1: Eddie you get and I know Amy read some of this off, but did you say multi lingual medical advisors?
Speaker 6: You say that, why didn't go through the whole list?
Speaker 7: But you do get that because obviously you want to be able to communicate with your doctors.
Speaker 1: And aftercare products one hundred percent result guarantee and if not, you just go back to.
Speaker 9: The front office. No, there's no going back to Turkey. There's no going back.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, so how long am I out of commission here?
Speaker 1: I asked me to find that too?
Speaker 7: Well, you're you're there for three nights at the hotel, so if you talk, like two days to get there. So a week, three nights day at the five star hotel and then you got to travel back.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Eddie, did you talk to your wife?
Speaker 9: Talk to my wife?
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 9: She from the very beginning has loved the idea right.
Speaker 1: Or she'd liked to run her hands through that harry head.
Speaker 9: She's like, of course, like why wouldn't I want head on? Hair on your head?
Speaker 1: Got to get paid for.
Speaker 9: I talked to my parents.
Speaker 1: Why would you move to find a note? I feel like you're searching for a note.
Speaker 9: I'm not searching for a note. I just want to make sure everyone in my family.
Speaker 1: You don't sign off, here's sign off on it. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: It's like the lady that called, you know, she's concerned about her son.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: My parents and did what he wanted to do.
Speaker 9: Eight My parents said, I'd be an idiot not to do this.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 9: My cousin texted me, okay, stop what I.
Speaker 1: Going to my mailman? You're finding a no, I know it.
Speaker 9: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: My cousin texted me yesterday and said, dude, I would love to do this.
Speaker 9: You should do it. Everyone I've talked to said you should do it. And then I said the Middle East and they said yes, even the Middle East. So bones, let's go.
Speaker 11: I know, like Amy said, this is a big deal for you to fork out ten thousand dollars for me to have hair on my head.
Speaker 1: But they don't.
Speaker 6: Don't commit to the ten k It's not going to be that much.
Speaker 9: Oh that's what we committed on ten thousand.
Speaker 1: But it could be over that. Now he has to make the rest she want.
Speaker 9: Hey, the drum roll guys getting tired?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, raised on drum back there, but can't you sound effect anymore?
Speaker 19: So?
Speaker 1: Raised on drums. So Eddie, I'm going to count from five to zero. When I say one at the zero point, I want you to say yes or no? Okay, Okay, here we go. Here's his answer, Ray, go hit it again? Five four three two. There's an update that I want to share that just came in.
Speaker 9: Hold it, hold it the update?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 9: What what's the update?
Speaker 1: What? What? What were you going to say? No?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no?
Speaker 1: What's the What were you going to say?
Speaker 9: Don't worry about it?
Speaker 6: Is it going to the Turkish?
Speaker 1: What are you going to say? What do you mean?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 1: I have an update? But what are you gonna say? You can change your answer based on the update. Would you have said yes or no?
Speaker 9: I was gonna say yes.
Speaker 11: Okay, So wait, hold on, you're ruined my moments update.
Speaker 1: Maybe I haven't up rund your moment. Maybe I've made it better. So I got a message from one of my friends last night. Who I know. I listened to his podcast. He a pretty prominent guy, and he says, hey, I want to read this email here.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, this is crazy. What's happening?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 9: Who is who is this? What do they say?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you his name yet though, he says, I took a part inship role with four surgeons who are leading hair transplant surgeons in northwest Arkansas. Long story short, I know you're doing this with Eddie. Our physician team's phenomenal. This is not a commercial. They're not paying us anything. We're not paying them. This is all I think, he said. Our physician team's phenomenal. I had the transplant myself. I'm not going to say his name when I was still living in Da, Da Da. My results are amazing. Eddie needs to do it right. Doctor Ragland is the guy to do it. Let me know your thoughts.
Speaker 7: What in the US and A you're you're not paying for you fiers and go to Turkey?
Speaker 9: No no, no, no no hold on Amy, Amy please right? Do you know?
Speaker 1: This is what he says, said complete honestly, the only reason I would go to Turkey if I was trying to go a more affordable route. Turkey's cheaper for sure and safe and good. No, no, it's safe too. He's even said it was safe. He said. But doctor Raglin is a top tier because he did him.
Speaker 9: Doctor Raglan, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: He said, Let's fly him. Dude's you should say the picture of his head. You want to see picture, he said, Let's fly him into x and A. We'll put him up the embassy suites and fly him back to Nashville. No, this is before, Okay, this after.
Speaker 9: Wow, that's a lot of hair.
Speaker 6: Eddie, listen to this.
Speaker 7: Doctor Raglan has always had a passion for serving the community and helping others feel their best.
Speaker 11: So the same technique as the Turkish guy.
Speaker 1: By the way, this I don't know, but this came. We can get probably get doctor Raglin on the phone. Let's do it. This came in late last time.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, this is a lifesaver. Dude.
Speaker 11: I almost just went to Turkey and like died you still can No, no, no, no, no, I'd rather go to Arkansas.
Speaker 12: But wow, when he went to Turkey, because it's funny him just going to Arkansas.
Speaker 10: Is it really that good of a bit?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think, Eddie, get you a hair transplant surgery, which, by the way, who knew?
Speaker 20: I have other friends that are like, I got it. I just really don't talk about it a lot, dude. That's gonna be me. I'm never talking about it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't think you should. It should be a thing it should be a stima.
Speaker 9: I'd be like if somebody who cares, oh I to a the country like speaking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't think you speak about it. But it's like it doesn't matter. So there's an update here. Oh thank you. We'll see if we can get the doctor on the phone.
Speaker 9: Saved me.
Speaker 1: But I can probably not have to pay as much if I can go shoot content on it.
Speaker 20: Okay, listen, you're gonna come with me shoot content love it. Somebody will els and readers come with me. Man, all right, that's all we have to go.
Speaker 1: We'll come back.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Amy, Well, I'm looking at before and afters on their d doctor rat looks legit.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at his friend.
Speaker 7: It's mdhair Labs dot com and they have results and there's before and after.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that's yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's him.
Speaker 1: I never met him.
Speaker 9: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: But my friend, who I know and trust. Wow, I wanted to hire at one point, but he has a big job.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, I didn't know that this was possible.
Speaker 1: Like, Amy, Okay, we have to go. We will come back in a second. I promised it was not a bit. It was a stage. Eddie didn't know that was going to happen. He was gonna say, yes, this is amazing. Eddie was going to yesterday he had his answer and the answer is yes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the answer was he yet I've been hours of stressing.
Speaker 9: The answer was yes.
Speaker 1: And I got a call last minute that was like, hey, hold off on Eddie for a second. Well, some people were actually very worried about you going to Turkey. And I would say ninety percent of the calls or messages I've gotten were like, he should go to Turkey. However, Kirsten's on the phone. Listen to this. Hey Kirsten, So tell me about what do you know about hair transplants in Turkey?
Speaker 18: Okay? So I will start off by saying, we do robotic hair a stories in Wisconsin, and we have pictures and horror stories of people going to Turkey.
Speaker 1: Oh none of your own. Okay.
Speaker 6: Oh they come back to like you're like helping them.
Speaker 1: Yeah what what what happens? Because you know Eddie's well, probably not gonna go to Turkey now.
Speaker 18: Yes, they have really bad starring some of the hair follow holds. You can't get help again?
Speaker 14: Yeah from that.
Speaker 1: Doctor hard to go back to the office because so far away.
Speaker 18: Up here and with Onten, we have the newest, the best, the most advanced robotic hair respiration technology, and we want to offer Eddie a deal that we would not offer anybody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, okay, anymore there, Okay, Ray Kirsten, thank you. We're gonna put you in and keep a number. I definitely am not I have a lot of deals coming in a position your agent.
Speaker 10: It feels like he needs a business partner.
Speaker 1: One of my one of my friends message me who had it done? He had it done himself and he's now a partner at this that they do this in buel Arkansas, Arkansas. He said, he pictures of his head. Do you see the pictures of that? They look so this is before.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is.
Speaker 9: A lot of hair.
Speaker 1: And so he's like, he's like, send Eddie over. I got a trust me.
Speaker 9: Hold on my business partner, my business agent has I will.
Speaker 1: Tell you from being busin with him, I would stop saying that because he's not in any way your business partner.
Speaker 9: What's up, Melody is that.
Speaker 12: Like, if Eddie does get a full head of hair, how long are we gonna laugh at him?
Speaker 10: Because it looks so overdiculous?
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's.
Speaker 10: Gonna be Oh no, because you're so so you're gonna to give.
Speaker 1: Up the hat game, Like you're right, name is that's what that's what.
Speaker 9: Cut is gonna be a mullet?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, what do you mean you just you first cut me some simple.
Speaker 12: But I'm just saying, like when you see someone like how do they get a new haircut.
Speaker 10: And you're like, oh my yeah, it'll it's gonna look hilarious. Right for a minute.
Speaker 1: It's like me, I've grown my hair out and it looks terrible, but it's hilarious when I just wear it in a headband. It looks terrible. My wife, you've told me last night, please cut your hair.
Speaker 11: Dude, I cannot wait. But like I've always wanted that. Remember that Peaky Blinder's cut.
Speaker 1: You have to stop about imagination cuts three months though. After you get it and it grows back, it'll be normal in the rest of your life. Man. So, I think we're gonna send Eddie to Arkansas if we can work it out. If not, you're still going to Turkey.
Speaker 9: Who wha wha, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: You said yes. If we can't work this out in Arkansas or you're gonna go to Turkey.
Speaker 9: If we could work out Turkey, we can work out Arkansas.
Speaker 1: That's not a saying it is mine, it's it's my slogan. So that's the deal he's gonna hopefully get. But it's like I told him, it's not like a little spot.
Speaker 9: But what are you talking?
Speaker 1: Like a full head transplant. It's like almost they need to chop off somebod's head and put it on there my head.
Speaker 10: Do they shave the head that's on his hair or do they leave that there?
Speaker 1: They shave the hair that like what little he had? Get the doctor on the phone.
Speaker 9: I don't have that little.
Speaker 1: I don't know the doctor, but I think we can probably get him on the phone next week.
Speaker 10: Because you it feels like it'd be mismatched hair.
Speaker 6: Like you know, it's not. They obviously know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They take it from his butt in his front.
Speaker 9: No, I can't. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's really curly.
Speaker 9: That looks weird.
Speaker 1: So that's where we are, right, Wow, you gotta get the doctor. I don't even know we can do the Arkaniteau, I said an email.
Speaker 11: And plus they do have to see what they're working with. Like, what if I'm too bald and they're like you, that's too much.
Speaker 1: Posted a picture of you completely bald when lunch Box shaved your head like seven years ago. I remember that you have a good shaved head.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but but I don't want to do that every day. You know, people shave their head every day. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So next week we'll try to figure it out. We'll ship Eddy off. Wow, I've been getting some hair.
Speaker 9: This is great.
Speaker 1: And if not, we're going to Turkey.
Speaker 9: Hey, and a lot of offers coming in.
Speaker 1: If that doctor dies or the company goes bankrupt, or Arkansas loses its ability to be a state, any of that happens, You're going to Turkey.
Speaker 9: So o good. I'll take that risk.
Speaker 6: Maybe Ray can get the robot one.
Speaker 9: We just spread everyone around. Scoob and Steve go somewhere.
Speaker 1: He's been going to a place to help him out. Yeah, he's had a pony tail yesterday. I saw it.
Speaker 13: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 5: One of Bobby's favorite bands was in studio this week, the Red Clay Strays. I'm really glad he brought him in because I've never heard of him before, and now I can't stop listening.
Speaker 4: They're so good.
Speaker 5: They're from Alabama, and only did they talk about like how they formed as a band and where their name came from, but also we heard like the success they've been having recently, and they had some amazing performances. I can't share them with you here, but after you listen to this interview, because this is the number one spot, and go check out YouTube at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: And watch their performances because they're so good. All right, y'all. Here they are, without further ado, the Red Clay.
Speaker 13: Strays Number one, so Bobby Bones Show Interviews. In case you didn't know.
Speaker 1: This is one of my favorite bands in existence right now. Their name is the Red Clay Strays. I found them on TikTok and they're just awesome. I almost want to shut up just so they can come in. They're off from Alabama. They've been doing this for a while. They just played the Grand Ole Opry. They've been out with Dirk's and Eric Church and el King and ull Crow Medicine Show and they're awesome. And that's all I'll say here. They are the Red Clay Strays on the Bobby Bone Show now cause I've been begging my producer to get you guys in here since Christmas just about Like I've been a big fan for a long time, so this is super cool for me to have you guys. Brandon good to meet you. You know what's fun about you is you perform a lot of times dressed up, like in a sports coat, and it's like, I don't know how he does it. At some point I think I would just get hot and like go to cut off Like that is that part of like the vibe, like you want to like, what's what's the look here? No?
Speaker 19: I mean sometimes uh, if it does get hot, I do take the sports code you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the dedication though to coming out and looking like you care, because I just wouldn't care. I'll be on the road, I just wouldn't care. I'd be in a T shirt. Yeah, I'd look like you. But he said that. I didn't say that. He pointed at himself.
Speaker 2: So you said, when you look good, you feel good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look good, you feel good, you play good, play good?
Speaker 2: When you play good you make money yeah.
Speaker 6: Play good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, play good?
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You guys are an example that I used to a lot of my artist friends who go, you know, I don't want to get on social media because I don't want to be corny. There are two bands that I've seen really embrace not being corny and getting their message out, and it's you Guys and Lake Street Dive, who You're both great musically and you're not doing TikTok dances and it's just organically you guys playing either live or sound check or you're like, so, was that part of the idea whenever you guys started to spread on social media or did somebody else just go, you guys, just play, We'll shoot it and put it up.
Speaker 19: No, it's it was actually our manager, Cody's idea. My brother is the videographer and uh, he was looking for work at the time. I think he was driving for Uber, and it was actually Cody's idea to hire him to come along with us. And we took him along for the first time on the road with us on the l King tour last year, and then hired him on full time last April and he's just been following us around with the camera and he edits all the videos and he's pretty much took over our social media and he posts everything, and.
Speaker 1: So he just does it. You guys don't even really know. But his style is like he's just going to get you guys as raw as possible, and he's never coming up to you Brandon and going okay do it TikTok dance no, no, no go.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just follows it.
Speaker 2: Just follows us around and captures the moment we him.
Speaker 1: And yeah, right, it's hard. It's it hard to ignore him. He looks like it's there's arms costs right now, meaning business.
Speaker 2: It started off being super uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It's like the real world the TV show. At first, the cameras are like, I don't know how to act. Then you just forget about it. Yeah, when did you guys notice? And up ticking people going wow, I saw you guys somewhere on social media and I'm a huge fan, and your show started to fill up more and more.
Speaker 19: Probably, Uh, well, we had a little jump when we did the Live AF sessions with Western AF and then uh, I think Devil in my Ear popped off on TikTok. And then once that popped off, everybody called onto wondering why, and then wondering why I just ended up taking off.
Speaker 1: The live session. I think that's what that was from to the wondering why are you guys like in a warehouse? Is that I'm thinking of the right thing, right man? I think that was my exposure, the first exposure to you guys, and I was like, I love them and I'm not gonna tell them that because it'll be creepy, but I love them. So you guys from Alabama? Are all? You guys from Alabama? How'd you guys? How'd you guys get sevens? Is not? That's his name? Two sevens? Yeah, spelled wrong, but it's how do you have? What's the core? Who joined first? Like? Who are the two people that were like we need to get a band? Like where did the start?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 21: We all started this as a five, Like all five of us started this thing together.
Speaker 1: Really yeah? And so is anybody related not in the band?
Speaker 21: Brandon, our videographer, is yeah, but me and Brandon played in another band we did like we were a local cover band and Drew was the manager and booking agent.
Speaker 1: You weren't good or is it the cover band part? You didn't? Well, me and Brandon were good. But everybody feel that, hope feel like that? Well, let's let's get it. Let's get a song here, because I'm just such a big fan of the music. So would you guys play no one else like me? Like, I'm a big fan of that song?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Here they are Red Clay Strays, Bobby Bone Show. Come on, I am pete a little one of those moments. Holy crap, Red Clay Strays in studio. We're gonna take a break, come back in just a second. And I need water. I don't know if they do, but I any water will come back in a second.
Speaker 6: Here Bobby's vibrating.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's but that's your Yeah, yeah, all right is here Bobby Bones Show'll be right back. Hey, Brandon, how'd you guys get your name? Like? Where did it come from? What's what's the root? And did you go through other names?
Speaker 19: Andrews's brother thought of the name actually, yeah, and uh, we didn't like it at first, but we needed a name because we were playing as I think the Brandon Coleman Trio or something. Yeah, it was a bunch of different names. But uh, when you come up with that and we were like.
Speaker 2: Let's catch you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bobby Bones, I hated that name. That's not my real name. Bobby's my real name. You told me your last name is not Bones. It is not it is it is Bone. No, it's not even that. But yeah, like I hated it's like a freaking pirate. And then the pirates are cool, but back in the day they weren't as cool guys like right now they're very, very in vogue. But back then, oh yeah, modern name, Yeah yeah it was. It wasn't the case back then. How to patch and everything? And are you guys do you guys tour? Do you stay on the road and like rock and roll tour or do you do like what the country guys do where it's like like Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then come home.
Speaker 19: No, yeah, we pretty much stay gone. Uh, we're getting to the point now to where we can actually when we have like three or four days off, will just fly home. But for the most part, it's just been we've been going for a month or a month and a half.
Speaker 1: And that's rock tour right there. Yeah, ourselves to stay on the right.
Speaker 21: Now we have a we have a first time in a previous We got it back in September.
Speaker 1: So is that a joke? I thought he was doing Boom, No, No, he's just beating John Gotta gotta got it. Uh, what's it you want to? You want to test something?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? I don't know. I don't know what's happening about it. There. The Red clay Strays are here. They are from Mobile, Alabama. They're one of my favorite new bands. How long have you guys been together? Officially in this unit? Seven years years? Overnight success, except it took almost ten years to do it. I mean, isn't that how it is? I mean it feels like people like these this new band, and you're like, God, damn, we've been at it for seven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been here this whole time.
Speaker 1: And in the studio for seven years the whole time. Red Clays raiser here. If you guys don't mind, if I can get one more? Would you do wondering? Why? Yeah? Is that cool? All right?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 1: They are Red Clay Strays Bobby Bone Show. H Okay, let me say this. You guys got to go to the show. And they're playing a bunch of cities of shows in so March seventh and Fabelle, Arkansas at JJ's Live, Bojier City, Biloxi, Gonzalez, Louisiana, go over to the website Red Claystras dot com and I follow them on social media and just become a fan, like I have been massive fan, guys. It's been really cool for me. So I had to wake up so early. I wish this was more of a night.
Speaker 2: Show, you know, but I didn't even go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. But just for me, this has been really cool. What do you think, Eddie? I love it, dude.
Speaker 9: I mean that.
Speaker 11: I love the style, I love the music is great. I can't wait to go to one of these shows, Like I want to see this live in the studio.
Speaker 9: There's a no, no, no, it's a different vibe. I want to see it in a bar.
Speaker 1: Not on a screen. Right now, they're literally, let's do it.
Speaker 7: Sold f Yeah, I hadn't. I've never heard you all before, so I'm really I love like getting new music. I already texted a friend like google this now.
Speaker 1: I was hyping it too, and I was hoping it wasn't like a good a new movie when you're like, the movie is so good, and even if the movie is good, you're like, well, i'd higher expectations because you told me it was so good. No, it lived the high Yeah, I see you guys are old school. The movie yeah hyped and lived up to it. Boom red. Thank you.
Speaker 13: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 4: All Right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 5: It's been a last hanging out with you as always, but I hope you check out some more content Bobby bones dot com. You can also follow the show on all the things at Bobby Bone Show. Be sure to engage with stuff like if you're liking the content and hanging out with it, watching it, like it, comments, save it, share it with somebody, whatever you want to do. But that helps us out, not in like a monetary way, it just helps us out for like engagement on the stuff.
Speaker 4: So be sure to uh.
Speaker 5: Do that for me for the sake of the show, but for me also because I post them all up there.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I'll see you guy later. Have a great weekend. Bye everybody.
Speaker 3: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bob Show and follow at webgirl Morgan To submit your listener Questions for next week's episode,