Speaker 1: Flame Flame. If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame. Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tips? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna laugh, cut him and kicking and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks, so you slip, oh folks that we dig it good? Hey, no fish, do what you do? No do what you do? Can no do what I do?
Speaker 2: This? Hey hey, hey, welcome to Laugh and Learn. I'm your host, Flaming Roe along with my producer, mister Aaron, We and our very special guest hosts today are going to have an amazing, amazing time. We're gonna talk to y'all this week. It's been a lot going on. Uh before I even introduce my guest, let me tell y'all Every Monday Free Voices at the world famous hob we would Laugh Factory on Sunday, and what else we got coming up? What else? Like? Oh this weekend White fifth, May fifteen six, I will be a Younger's comic. Wait a minute, lady, I'm gonna introduce you. Hold on May fifty six, I will be a Youngers Comedy Club and Youngers New York. Get your tickets at the website or go to the link in my bio on Instagram, because I promise you right now, it's singles to my Weekend and I'm gonna be drunk in Spanish, English, Latino, Porto, reef for Porto, re for Guatemar, love him, Cambodia, Africa, and We're gonna have an amazing time. And I will be on the Breakfast Club this week all week, so y'all come out and check me out because we having a show. So, without further ado, let me get on to introduce my very special guest co host, one of the smartest women I know. Put your hands together for the one and only ttj In Lady yyay to jam Yes, and you're going my surprise. I was trying to bring you in surprise. Your ass just happened to talk right.
Speaker 1: Because I got excited. I got excited. You got a big week coming up. I got excited.
Speaker 2: Remind me not to give you no surprise party. You'll know before I even put the damn.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I got excited.
Speaker 2: Hey, jan how is how is your?
Speaker 1: My week was a week? Uh self?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: But let it be known to all that they catch him all runaways, Okay, because I tried to escape.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jane, it's horrible. Oh my god, it has been. It's been a week. It's been a good, good week. I shot my scissor real yesterday twelve.
Speaker 2: Hours, got good gut, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, killing me.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if we can get it sold. It's gonna be something. And I'm doing some readings. But I mean because James hannah Ham, the guy who I did the audible book for the author, is doing some book signings for then nobody to give a ship. What happened to Colt of this week in New York? So I got a lot of stuff going on in New York City this week. I'm so excited. I'm looking forward to it. Speaking of New York City, this week, our girl friend to the show Friend of man Cherry Shepard got nominated for show.
Speaker 1: Oh how about that?
Speaker 2: How about looking for we're looking forward to that because if you guys are familiar when she co when she guests co hosted that show when it was a Wendy Williams show. I was on the show and I said, you are the best hosts they've had. They need to hire you. Well, lo and behold, they gave her her own show. And so now I'm just like I predicted that when it spoke that into existence, I'm gonna speak into existence that Cherry Shepherd would win best daytime talk show. I'm seeing it right here on my show. Yes, put it in the universe, and Breakfast Club gonna go ahead and offer me the job this week. I'm sure what I said, yeah this Lord, if I'm speaking for somebody else, I'm damned show gonna speak to me, right, Jane. It's been a lot going on going to New York. They got a couple of job openings out here. Girl. They said that the news media.
Speaker 1: The news media definitely has some openings. As of last week, they have two new openings for sure. What's what had happened was uh, first off, don Our Friend on CNN had an interview with Indian Gentleman, a Republican Indian.
Speaker 2: Gentleman uk hold on. His name is vik Ramaswami.
Speaker 1: Okay by that, uh, I'm just gonna call him by back. Came with fire and fuss, and Don took the bait because he was sent there for a reason. And Don gave it back to him or the business back to him, and uh by his co host that morning that the show was meant to destroy him or get him flustered where he would sink himself or lose composure because his co host sat there and she tooled around with her damn cell phone.
Speaker 2: How about that I saw that Jan and I would just want to say that we sorry that Don lost his job. I must say that I have had a very shaky how I feel about Don in the media news, and I've been very genuine about it even to Don, you know, because Don has done some things that I wasn't crazy about. But I want on this one, I want to say I love that Don stit up to this man because this man was talking about African American rights and moovaboo as if he was an African American, like he knew he was not. He was clearly, like you say, sent there by some big wigs to fluster and shake done up. The problem was I'm not even falling don for playing into it, because I would have got frustrated with what he was saying too and gave him the business. I would have gave it to him in a whole different way, but nevertheless he would have gotten it. But I think that that was a method to the manness on the way this went down, because when they took down off nights after Chris Cuomo left the show left. Seeing then when they and they took down and put him on their time, his ratings went a different way. And I think that looked that looked very suspicious to me. And then and now he is where he is, like what is going on? I think they were just they needed a reason and that was their reason. Donas did them enough, but he got a great severance package. He is still young enough, agile enough, educated enough, and handsome enough to get another job, which he did. Yeah, because one monkey don't stop, no show, and that's one monkey show. So we were just gonna say guy had some off and say hey Don lemmy, we over here, I have and learned, we hear you, we see you were praying for you, and we know you're gonna land on your feet like a cat. So you're for you. And I love that he stood up to that man, because I'm telling you something right now. So many people in media just let it slide, let it scart. While we were hollering and screaming at the TV, we talking to the phone, were yelling at the computer, he was sitting right there. Sometimes in real time, you've got to give it to them, really, in real time. He really gave it to him in real time.
Speaker 1: And he did, and I applaud him for those efforts. But it was almost like for me. Don has been strangling the fence on his black card, and when you do that, you will circumb to anything. And don't get me wrong, he's been around a long time, very professional, very educated. But your message can't be diluted. If you believe it, say it with conviction. And unfortunately, because I think he wavered. You saw as soon as Chris was removed from from the post for his unethical behavior, he threw Don Lemon under the fucking bus. So I can only say to that they were gonna do right by Chris and his brother Andrew. But sometimes you have to remember that you can't drink the same kool aid and expect the same happening. You have to steadfast. Him and Chris could have been brothers by another mother. I get it. I'm okay with that. But when they all balls down to it once you once you bake yourself out, or you show mister Charlie that you will waiver. That's what happened. Same thing happened for the young Lady on MSNBC, the Young Black Lady. You just have to stay fast.
Speaker 2: Well, I say what he had seventeen years at Seeing then the seventh very great. He proved to he was. He's still a legend and broadcasting, so he's good. And then Fox also was having the meltdown. Let me tell you something. They can said what they want about. Oh white folks gonna let you get away. White folks like their money just like black folks and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Do you better know it.
Speaker 2: They just had to settle a seven hundred and eighty seven million dollar lawsuit and counting because there are still lawsuits coming out every other day, still lawsuits pending. So they told toger cost him to kick rocks with open toe shoes on, and he was their biggest draw on their network. When I tell you everything is replaceable.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was almost a billion dollars. And as you said, it's still counting because there's another there's another entity that has a lawsuit against Fox, and they just use this law suit as a template, the biggest dominion. But they used that for a template. They're not gonna go away with pennies in the pocket. That's for damn sure. And and Rupert says he likes his money. He may look like mashed potatoes on a wet plate, but he likes his money too. He really does. Now. I'm also told by the media that Tucker called one of the chief.
Speaker 2: Operators there.
Speaker 1: Word the which word, Well, he called her a come Oh okay, that's what that's what he called her. And he wouldn't dial it back, and he said, I'm not gonna apologize. That's what she is.
Speaker 2: Well, why would he apologize at this point? He yes, Tucker had pushed every narrative, every lie, because they did that all that. Oh it's an untruth. It's no, it's a lie, every lie, every false narrative. And then you know he ain't here a piece of shit because he said what I got to say, Because then his text messages come out while he pushing a line to stop the stealing. It was, it was a rig and wooa woo. You on the same hand, on your own cell phone, is destroying the same president that you praise it to the problem. But privately, you're destroying this man because you feel about him the way so many other Americans do.
Speaker 1: Right, But they know they being this entity that pushes this false narrative, that the base of their audience is a bunch of yahoo uh folks, and so it's easy for them to manipulate things because in these muscleheads minds, well look at them, you know, I must not be too dumb. They they they wear suits and they're saying the same thing. Everybody's tired of it. When really Tucker nor any of Greg from the station, or Trump for any of his kids, would eat. They would walk past these people a million times without speaking.
Speaker 2: And they say that Greg.
Speaker 1: Has retired from there, so it's gonna be another move. It's gonna be another move with Tucker, even after the even after his phone texts have shown that he thought Trump was, you know, a fool and obviously that the vote wasn't stolen, you still appeal to that mentality here you have the pillow guy who is a long lunatic and he doesn't even care about being crazy that you know, they're right, crack is whack because he you know, he he has some struggles with a child and he's still floating in the residual of all that.
Speaker 2: Dope.
Speaker 1: Use I ain't lying because he talks a mighty crazy game and he's.
Speaker 2: Okay with it.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the country we live in. But with tuck across and with the election coming up for because our president Joe Biden has thrown his head in the ring. Thank you, ges yes to the side of runner. And I know a lot of people feel different ways about that. I even feel some kind of worry about that, right, But nevertheless, if it comes down to bitening Trump again, I will vote for Biden again. It's not about age, it's about experience and doing the job. And it's biting old you damn straight, But what is the endgame of living to get old right right right?
Speaker 1: And he still has his faculties about him, hell more solely than any of them that are starting this BS. I mean, you've got Margie Moron who just blurts out the most stupidest things. And she is not close to being eighty, so we can't put it on a balanced scale age and intellect whatsoever, whatsoever.
Speaker 2: We cannot Well, here's my thing right here, no matter how old he is, because Ronald Reagan had to mention when he he was the president, he didn't know. I believe Nancy made all the decisions. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know so. And doctor Joe Biden is smart, you know, she's you know. So if she's there, right there, and I'm entrusting on her to be right there with him, that's still a team. To me, that's still a good team. And she would take the lead if she needed to. So yeah, I'm still with both of him. But with that, because Trump just got a new rape allegation lawsuit that came against him right now, so he got a lot of problems on his plate. More so than that, if it came down to Trump and Desantas with the Republicans, I do believe that they're gonna ride with Trump over the Santas because Trump is Trump is one person, but the Santas is bat you crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They've known for a while. Trump is up ethicle and he lies, but don't nobody know what planet Desantas is coming from. He prides itself on just a bunch of idiosyncracies. There's no way anybody gets to know this man. He will sit in the room with people and not speak. He doesn't want to shake hands. And I'm not saying that put you in the President's address or not. I'm saying people in Florida only tolerate that type of bullshit behavior. I mean, they can't even find anything about the Santas other than his schooling, no personal friends or come forth. Nobody knows anything about his parents. It's almost like this damn man in hash do you hear me? He hash? He came from an egg.
Speaker 2: You have to wonder what kind of mindset this person has. This man said that he was going to be ald a prison next to Disney, and Disney is knowing to bring to bring children. So are you pushing pedophilia because that's what all the prisoners go to to prison, So you pushing it so they can look out their window while the kids at Disneyland playing watching Mickey Mouse and be playing with themselves. When I heard that, I knew for a fact the people that voted for him in Florida. Damn sure. I don't know what they're smoking and I ain't never smoke, but could you please share?
Speaker 1: You know what? And I think that just shows you there's a fine line between intellect and pure insanity because he said it, and so people are going to remember that. You can't unhear that, even though I don't think he would try to do that. He is picking so much with Disney, and it's like, what sense does it make with as many people that Disney employees. On top of the fact, that's your your highest uh tourist attraction in the damn state.
Speaker 2: That's that's the biggest money maker for the state of Florida. And uh yeah, that that that's him, That's the biggest money maker for Florida.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, So for him to say something as crazy as that can be ok with it. You know, the demographics for Florida and Texas have to change. So all you you know, white folks running there for the taxes and the year round sun and the golf court communities. It's gonna change because people, young people other than that demographic, they're flocking to Texas and Florida. So the demographics have to change. Anybody you see that signs into a bill after this shooting at the at the school that he gives. He gives open Carrie rights in Florida at eleven o'clock at night. Who now does that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, starting July first, everyone can just carry no license or anything in Florida. He passed that law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he signed it at eleven o'clock block at night on like the next evea, two after the young trans or the young whatever went to the Christian school and kill those people. Two at the most night, he signed that at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: He in.
Speaker 1: No one was present but him, his chief of staff, and some folks from the in are.
Speaker 2: At speakin of trans I mean there, let me cover this because there's a there's a and this, this is this, and I'm gonna say this, and I'm not going after anyone because I've been seeing this publicly for quite some time. Remember we would talk. I always say, don't send the angry ones to the to the floor. So there's a there's a young lady in Montana trans woman. She was on the Senate floor. She she voted, and she went through all the process, the rigamarole. She won her seat. Then she gets to the Senate floor for the first time and acts a fool. Just she wasn't irate, but she did not follow the rules. She oh my godness, goodness, So what she did was more harm than good because you did all of this the right way to get to this position so that you can get a seat at the table, but then when you get to the table, you don't follow the rules, and they barred her. She was the first trans woman, a lawmaker from Montana, right, her name is Zoe Zephyr. She gets to the floor and you do that. So now she's banned from the floor for the rest of twenty twenty three. She has to do everything by us, yes, yes, everything zoom or Skype, which means that they can say the Internet is gucchy. They could push mute. You are not a part of the equation now because you did not follow the rules to play well with others. This is what I'm saying. I understand passion, and I understand you know you really you're feeling it about a subject. But if you already the anomaly that's playing on the team, you really can't come in and rock the boat like that and think the things that are going to go your way. It just does not work like that.
Speaker 1: How about her constituent face, She ran for that office, so she stood for a social cause which needs to be heard out of order. What about her constituents, Now she's isolated.
Speaker 2: What about the people she was fighting for? Their voted to put on in that position for their area.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying, her constituents.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you know what about them?
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: Stood up to try to make a statement, and now you're isolated. You're isolated. What about your constituency, your base, the people who put you there, They didn't put you there for one cause. They put you there for a whole gamut of reasons. They thought you were going to be their mouthpiece, not not to stand up and make a statement. You know it, You know it. You got to watch your energy and what you're fighting for. We want equality for everyone, you know, but along the way there are some other issues that have to be dealt with to guarantee that. So now you've isolated yourself, and look at the even the man hours people put in to support a candidate in the election. And then you stand up and it's okay for you to do this, and you think your constituent, your constituent base should feel as as as passionate as you feel. I shouldn't see or know what personally turns you on and off if you are representing me, you know, so that I felt horribly about it was, you know, an insult to the people who put her there. To me, it really really was.
Speaker 2: And that's all I've been saying the whole time about sending the wrong people to the table. I'm not the person to go to the table either, because I might not be able to keep out of damn composure. But that is just taking us somewhere that we don't want to be. Anyway, while we're on the subject of trends, let me just do this because Brittany Granner came out today with a statement saying that she don't think that it's right that or she thinks that trans people should be allowed to compete in sports with the sex that they identify as. And you know, I'm completely against that. Happened against that, And I also think that I would like to ask Brittany grind Well, if you feel like that, why aren't you playing on the NBA. Why don't you have to go overside the play? Why aren't you on the right right, So sometimes she would just need to have something to say that needs to knock it off.
Speaker 1: And everybody shouldn't be a mouthpiece. She has competed at a professional level, and she knows the strength, she knows how it differs. She knows body measurements and what's average and not average. Those measurements are made publicly. And I did hear her say that, and I was pretty let down. But again, you don't know what kind of money is back in her since she's not going to be going over to Russia to try to play anymore, you know what I mean. So I wish because to me, her wife seems like a voice or reason, you know, and whatever of whatever they do for the team, it works. But Brittany wouldn't have been the offpiece I would have sent with that message. And I all already knew that she was going to have to bleed for every damn issue in the community. And just because you are a part of a community does not mean you get to talk for the community on every issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, as Reverend Jesse Jackson about that, I mean, you know he was black, but damn he couldn't talk for the whole black community, and every time something happened people you ran to him. So sometimes you know, you can pick things that you're passionate about or things that you're going to support, and you shouldn't just narrow that to your community. But certainly you can't be a spokesperson for that community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It is just crazy to me. And I'm like, with all that's going on, this is what you choose to talk about. You should be working on a book for about your experience. It sent about Uh. But but everybody's like you said, everybody's allowed to their opinions and we have different views. My view is not always right. It's just my view. It may not be right to you, but if it feels right to me, it's my view, just like you have your view. I see that she has her view, and she shouldn't know that, right. I think that she's going to get some back last year about this, But we shall see. And while we're on the subject of trans before we get before we get to the next subject, I want to also give condolences to Cocoa Dow. Her name was Rashida Williams. She lived in Atlanta, Georgia. She was murdered last week and the seventeen she was thirty five, and the seventeen young man that has turned himself in to say he killed her. I'm sorry that we will never be allowed to know her side of the story. I am not giving him a pass now that am I giving her one? Because at the end of the day, she was thirty five and he was still seventeen seventeen, and I know they know that. What so And here's here's the scariest part. I'm so afraid this everybody could have planned to the scene in this young man's head because he still got a seventeen year old mind. He's been on the run for a week, so we don't know who's been hiding him out and putting him and planning it so he could say that she didn't, you know, exposed that she was a trans woman to me. Or meanwhile, he could have been the one who lied and said his age was a different age. It's such a shaky catch twenty two. Yes, you know, because we were not there, you cannot pass judgment because we don't know what happened. But you know, they're gonna with the climate of what trans is with the kids and everything else. I see the writings on the wall, and I hope that they do not use this as a tactic because it just is not a good look all the way around and makes you recipe.
Speaker 1: And I to extend my condolences to the family. But why wouldn't they use it? Being the devil's evocance, I'm playing, why wouldn't they use it? Because any excuse beats no excuse to suppress a community that's already fragmented within itself. So this is like the perfect excuse for them to use and to try to paint the community as being pedophowers or you know whatever. Just like when the young lady shot up the school, the first thing they said was a trans and I'm like, she's a murderer. That's who she was, a murderer. You know, this young guy was still seveneen was seventeen, And if it were a man praying on a seventeen year old or trying to court a seventeen year old girl and he was thirty five, we'd be like this, ah, yeah, yeah, say he's a pedophower. So you know, you pick out what you what you want and grow as a community and uh, you know, it's just and we'll never know because all we have is what he's gonna say. And believe me, his family is gonna work pro whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just the same. And then this was my issue, and my sisters came after me so hard. But this was my issue because if we respectfully say that to a trans woman, it's self explanatory. All the cards are on the table, there's no so you give the personal option and saying, oh, that's not for me. You look nice, but that's not for me. They're not transphobic when they found that because a lot of my girls, a lot of girls want to say and when I say girls, I mean the trans The younger trans girls want to say, oh, well, you was attracted to me before you knew, but once you found out what I was, that's transfer. That's not transphobic. You real talk. It's dick folk, it's dick phobe. I don't want to see your dick and I got my own. I'm just saying that as a joke, but what it is is no right, that's not for that person. That don't make them transphobe. That's just not for me.
Speaker 1: And everybody I'm pardoning. Everybody has a preference exactly. You know, everybody has a preference. I have a preference. You have a preference. So you can't start throwing labels out if somebody says, you know, that's not me, you know what I mean. And I don't feel bad about saying I've got a preference. I do have a preference, you know, and that's simply fine. I'm not going to feel bad about my preference or explain my preference, nor should you or anybody else. But it needs to be front and center, and I take my own self, you know. Yeah, some people, I can walk in a room and I'd be like, oh, there's nobody in there, and it could be a room full of people because I have a preference. So what I like in.
Speaker 2: Desire, I got a preference too, and I want it small at the top, at the bottom and ballhead and between age twenty one and thirty five. If you're thirty five and one day you too old for me, right right, right right?
Speaker 1: If they thirty five, in two weeks you'll pass you and all are in a pinch not you know, but it's again your preference. And can't nobody get mad at nobody about their preference at all? Well, while we talking about that. We need to talk about the young lady who got sent some beer from Ennheuser.
Speaker 2: And now you know.
Speaker 1: Crazy folks are talking about boycott or they they pretty much the storm with that has settled. But all that got kicked up because of your own community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were some people who made some very disparaging videos saying that you know, why would she get it because she could transition do on TikTok? But how we how about us supporting each other. There's enough money for everybody. You better appreciate money. Why you can, because let them tell that the dollar ain't gonna be worth a dollar in about a year, yep.
Speaker 1: And that's what they're hoping for.
Speaker 2: So nobody else's bag. And I can't go against an has the bush. That's one of our corporate responses here and laughing on the Black Effect Network, that is one, and they've always been very wonderful to me. I'm sorry that that played out like that, but you know how people are. That's why I say, as much and as much as we think that we have moved the needle forward, sometimes they look like that needle is just sliding back without even with no effort. And I hate that because it's just right in our face. But her name is Dylan Molvany, and I hope that that they paid her out. She may not get the contrast because a lot of people pour their beer out. They made public videos saying that they would never drink the beer and woola woo you and how stupid it was. Well, hold on.
Speaker 1: It was your own it was your own community.
Speaker 2: Just start well, yeah, but you know, sometimes you still got a spoon feed people. I think that sometimes we try to shove it and you still got the spoon feed something. This is just a prime example of as much as and as much as we think that they are ready, because we didn't get them with everything that's showing us, we're still not ready. Slow down, take your time, let it happen with a little more organicness. And but but we are pushing that train. And the brake cord has been cut.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you, your own community, ignited this fire. Now you got people saying that they're not gonna drinking and all the endheusers in the business of selling beer, Okay, it's simple as that they're not supposed to be have a moral compass on their chests. They're in the business of selling beer. But with that being said, I would imagine she used in the same toilet paper people using what they're gonna start wiping, they ask what they hand, No they not, So I just you know, you boycott the beer, so okay, you know, I just don't get the whole mindset. But yeah, and it's like you can't even be trusted in your own community sometimes because they will flip flop on one another for a little of no reason.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I don't understand the logic behind that, because of course I see other people get way more things than I get. But I'm not hating on them. Baby, get your I'm a huge supporter of you got yours. I may be next, you know, I believe that right right, well the way I got you, now you out the way. It may be my turnment. But everybody don't think like that.
Speaker 1: But I'm not. No, and I'm sure not gonna take money out of somebody else's purse thinking that, you know, pick me now, If that ain't some pick me shit, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it my name away. You know. They made me the pick me girl girl.
Speaker 1: No, no, they they to pick me, pick me you know always they damn show pick me.
Speaker 2: They picked me to do the Reference Club this week.
Speaker 1: How about that. I'm excited for you and everything that's gonna come with that. I know you're gonna blow it up. Uh, because if you ain't ship, you are professional, that's for damn sure. You are professional. You show up, you on time.
Speaker 2: Uh, you are.
Speaker 1: Polished face, beat to the gods. You put it together, you show.
Speaker 2: I want to see what I'm gonna be looking like.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, I cannot wait. How do you take that blond unit with you? Because it that I like that.
Speaker 2: I got some surprises for y'all. Just hold on, just hold on, hold on. Mother got mother, got some surprises for y'all. We don't have a great time. Give me a the secret is to that.
Speaker 1: Let's give me.
Speaker 2: An Monday through Wednesday. That's far because I'm going to sit my ass in that seat and I don't think I'm gonna ever get up from it, because but the words are on my lips, that's in my heart, I'm about to be on my tongue and guess what it says. Wake that ass up this morning. Explain my bro on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: I hope and our pray.
Speaker 2: So, ladies, thank you guys for joining us here laughing and join jan Thank you for joining me for me with this episode today. Because a girl, I've got so many things. The sizerell come in Breakfast Club next weekend, Ladies, gentlemen, Yonkers Comedy Club. Get your tickets on the on the on the website for Yonkers Comedy Club. It's a beautiful club with Yonkers, we are going to have an amazing time. I got four shows to Friday, two Saturday. I'm gonna talk about it this week on the Breakfast Club. I'm gonna have fans. We're gonna If you've never experienced me live you what you see on the internet is nothing. That's a teaser.
Speaker 1: You missing you, miss child, don't meet me there, beat.
Speaker 2: Me there so I will see you. Guys and youngers, get your tickets and Breakfast Club and each and every Monday, I'm at the world famous laugh Actory in Hollywood. I will not be there this morning because I would be on BET and VH one Breakfast Club. But my very special guest host will be the one and only my baby girl, Miss Tiffany hat It. So if you want to see Tiffany in her element because she raps, dances, sings, bring y'all up to dam Oh my god, she is so entertaining. You will have the best time, So make your way there. Thank you to my producer Aaron, and here a laughing Iron. Before we leave. I got to close out what our message because I want to think my very special guests at the end here at Laughing Iron, we do. We're never trying to get you to change your man. We're just trying to get you to use your mind because the mind is a terrible thing to waste. And somebody something, somebody within the sound of my voice, does not trust their own thought. You don't trust your own heart, You don't trust ther own feelings. Other things that you see trust you, trust you. It's okay to trust you. And I want to thank the smartest woman I know. It's TTJ. And thank you Jan for joining me today. You can it was black. I can listen to Jan each and every Thursday night on her on her page. Wednesday, that's why you moved into a tele Jan, tell it because I'm chucking it up Wednesday.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. On Wednesdays six Central Standard Time APM East cost on Instagram APM East cost four pm, Pacific Center the time on Instagram at the Underscore Real Underscore t T Underscore jan.
Speaker 2: I know y'all like, what is that when you just start typing the real power all up?
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, so come on out, let's rap. Let's talk about some ship and flame. Good luck to you. I'm sending positive energy.
Speaker 2: Positively and follow me on Instagram at Monroe Flame Marcus Slain Monroe Parker on Facebook. YouTube its slame Monroe. Twitter, it's slame Monroe one two five and YouTube its slame Monroe. I do still do coffee time, I would not be doing one in the morning, probably five o'clock at Horn one at the airport. But thank you guys for joining me. Listen, I know a lot of y'all have been sending me so many positive messages and inboxes on Instagram. I'm gonna do my part, but I can't get this job by myself, my flamets. I need all the people within the sign of my boys. Y'all gotta help me. Algorithms, numbers, tagging the breakfast club all that help. So hey, I'm gonna do my part. When I'm sitting in the seat. You gotta do your heart on the other side, call in, let them know, because y'all know I'm going for broke. I ain't scared of shit. No, no, but being broke. That's but being broke. O. So thank you guys for joining me. Thank you to our producer Aaron, Thank you Aaron. I will see you guys next week and we're gonna have a wang Dang dodo of a show. Okay, have a great nice flames and everybody out there in YouTube land and Instagram plan and to follow us on on iHeart under the Black Effect Network, Spotify, Apple or Amazon, wherever you listened podcast. Thank you guys, pee don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys. This is flamming row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn