Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: You have one stock to invest in, given all factors included, and you can only invest in one stock over the next ten years.
Speaker 5: I like, I'm gonna have to listen.
Speaker 3: Did it this week too?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, what stock would you invest in? And it could be that stock could be an index, it could be an ETF, it could be an individual stock just.
Speaker 5: Starting from today going forward, or earlier this year, today going forward.
Speaker 3: Eli Lily, Eli Lilly.
Speaker 5: Why hands down I actually want to put this as a topic is I think Eli Lily has been slept on for the longest period of time. Just think if like Tesla actually owned Eli Lilly, what the multiple of that would be. I think Eli Lily's trading excuse me, Telsa trading in like twenty seven or fifty times sales something ridiculous, Right, You have to factor in a They have an amazing management team. The drugs are flying off the shelf, the profit margins are incredibly strong, and they've been on a consistent run for like ten or fifteen years, like the Drake of the pharmaceutical industry. Like, regardless of what you feel about it, you may not have liked his little you know, playa album with the vibes in Santorini, but he, but like Eli Lilly, consistently outperforms and I think now they may be like in tenth place. So if I had to bet, if we're going into a recession and they actually announced it, which they won't. But I am also concerned going into this political environment what health risk or health scare will come up to suppress votes later next year. Farmer companies and oil and gas companies in a recession normally do incredibly well because the margins are so wide. Because if you own a drug, you normally have a twenty year window where you can mark the product up as much as you want, and tech you may have three x five X maximum ten X. Some prescriptions have a twenty seven x forty seven X markup on them. It's kind of hard to lose money. So if we're going into a recession or even like the economic pullback, I'm definitely gonna lean on pharma.
Speaker 3: What would you invest now?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go Amazon. Still, I'm still gonna go Amazon just because the amount of verticals. It's crazy, because I'm looking at it right now. When you talk about the ecosystem that is Amazon, you're touching all cells. There's healthcare they have they have, and they're building on media they have, and they're building on retail they have, and they're building on but most importantly cloud they have, and they're building on So when you take out all these verticals, if you had to make a super company, this would be it Apple.
Speaker 3: That would probably be the obvious choice.
Speaker 6: I think people would think that, But some of those concerns, right, if there isn't any innovation, if that is continuous cycle and phones look different and they're so far had now, but what does that look like in ten fifteen years. I just think that Amazon's ecosystem is built for I mean, Apple is too, but I just think the ecosystem that is Amazon and all the verticals that they have, it's tough to me not to go with them.
Speaker 4: Shut about you, well, I think that defense is always the best offense yep. And you have considering all factors, right, So it's like the safest thing to say would be to invest in the S and P five hundred for ten years, right, But that's probably not going to outperform market. Then you can say, okay, do an individual stock Apple, Microsoft, Eli, Lilly, Google, Amazon. There's risk, there's always risk anythinking happen. So I think the best of both worlds is QQQ. I just you know, when you look at the risk reward ratio you have if you have the holdings of Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Navidio, Meta, Apple, Apple Out, Google, Google and Tesla, Broadcom and Adobe. I just feel like, you know, it's the safest bet with the high probability of outperforming the s and P five hundred in the general stock market was still downside protection because you're not putting all your eggs in one basket, and it can be you know, adjusted over the cost of time ass stocks. But I just feel like tech is has led obviously but will continue to lead, especially artificial intelligence, different things in that nature. So the technology sector which is kind of broad range because technology is a very broad range sector.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like.
Speaker 4: That's the safest way to go while still getting real returns, like you can ten years, you might be up one hundred and fifty percent two d percent, that's realistic, right with SMP might be up thirty percent, forty percent, Like you're still not bad, but you probably would have now you probably could be up a thousand percent if the video goes crazy. But it's a risk the risk, so for the risk reward ratio to me, I think that that's the safest play to get the best of both worlds.
Speaker 6: We all got tech companies. How long is the time is it for the rest of our life or is it for a time period ten years, ten years? Because I mean, I just feel like you brought up in video and that was the first thing I was taking, because I know the next three to five years are going to be incredible, just because it's so far ahead when we're talking about semiconductors and the growth potential and the reliance that people are going to have on them when we talk about anything.
Speaker 3: When we were talking.
Speaker 6: About the EV market in Tesla and how they're going to be needing the semis that in video are producing. I think the next three to five if I had to take a short term, it's in video. If I go ten to fifteen, twenty, I might still take them.
Speaker 5: But they're close enough they're gonna have a lot a lot more competition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the competition is building now.
Speaker 5: We just don't know who it is yet, who will be the front runner.
Speaker 3: They're just so far ahead three to five years.
Speaker 5: And it's gonna be the same Tesla, Microsoft Meta, even Meta is starting to make a push. He attack opening out like one. Zuckerberg's shutting that dose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is he?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry about your loss, but they've been incredibly focused Google, It's gonna be the because the biggest com.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners. What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go back slash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested.
Speaker 2: If you are here.
Speaker 1: Illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our DBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Companies like think of all of these companies as kingdoms. The kingdoms with the most amount of capital are capital are going to acquire all the small players, especially as the startup environment is getting a lot tighter. So like talk about Instacart later. But like valuations are being cut like crazy startups are not having the same amount of capital. Even private equity is starting to stumble a little bit. Like the ones that have had cash on hand are the ones that are going to buy up all the small companies that have all the innovation and put them underneath their wing so that they can continue to produce higher gains in the market. Like UH investment is really a simple concept, Like investing in best companies. Yes, you may find an outlier that can dominate, even when I called them. Video last year is one of my socks of the year. Like I've been in the video four years already, already have been to AMD. There aren't many new players in an environment where the interest rates are high and there's not a lot of money flowing around that you're going to be able to, like just grow your way to innovation and pass up Google or Microsoft or Adobe or Cisco or cost Co. Stand there impossible. The game is designed to do that, and a lot of times it's investors we straight from what works because we're chasing excitement, put in chat. We're here to get rich all that talking. That's why I love to see the people like who come to invest us in market mondays who have executed them, like bro I started with ten grand and now I'm up one hundred and fifteen thousand, I'm up two hundred thousand. The ones who didn't listen, sorry, I'm sorry, should have listened Microsoft, AMD and Video. But if we go to Eli Lilly Return invested on capitol twenty nine point nine percent, debate of the stock zero point five percent, So there's lower risk and it most analysts have it as a buy, which is absolutely amazing. Enterprise of sales value is fifteen x and the market is normally three point six in comparison. And if we go back over the last five years, the stock going from one hundred and twenty three dollars currently surgeon at five eighty six.
Speaker 3: Yes, it'll pull back.
Speaker 5: On some point, but if you hold for the next ten years, if you think America's Americans consumers are going to get healthier, got another thing coming for you or not? And if they split, oh god, to do a five to one split, then what ninety six five ninety six game set match?
Speaker 4: Another thing, another one along the lines of QQQ, which is a little bit more probably a little bit more risk involved, but the same concept as SMH. Once again, anything can happen. One thing I learned early on is that you never put all your chips in one basket. Sure sure, a sure win is a sure win.
Speaker 3: Until you lose.
Speaker 4: So it's just you.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 4: You always just have to be apprehensive about investing just in one company. But like I said, this AI thing is is going to be big. Like I said, Deionna saying this thing, that thing was going to be big, A new Colorado was gonna gonna win, and they're winning from every single person that we've spoken to and just real life application. Artificial intelligence is at the beginning stages stages of this. This thing is going to It's like pre O l AOL Internet. Right, we haven't even bubbled yet. No, for sure AI is going to go crazy and anybody that is involved in AI is going to benefit from it. So the chip companies, all of the chip trunk and video and video is the lead, and they look like they will continue to be in the lead, but anything can happen. They might not always be in the lead. But regardless, if they go crazy, all other companies are going to do well as well. So I just feel like SMMH is another one of those what all do I'm saying all of them that let's get to it, all of them that's in so essimates you have in video you have I want.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is like every single correct right, So like in video, success is not gonna help Intel to the certain extent.
Speaker 5: Intel's dead, IBM's dead. Shout out to old boy who kept calming by IBM. Listen, this is what I Wanted twenty twenty three. Every investments decision that you make has to be backed up with some dollars.
Speaker 6: Yo, Intel is such a trigger for you, Like every time I like to say it, that's respond.
Speaker 5: So I guess. So that's like me saying Yahoo's gonna make a comeback. Shout out to Marissa, Shout out to IBM, Intel, this ship's fornito. You know what I'm saying. I'm telling you Morta, it's over with. These are jokes written by eighty five South DC. We're ahead, go ahead and shout him.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I mean yeah, I mean, but it's the it's the ETF manager's job to make sure that the allocation is done responsibly so that you know they can so like right now in videos twenty of the fun, Taiwan Semiconductor is ten percent, broad Comm is five percent, ASML is four point eight percent.
Speaker 3: Love them, lamb.
Speaker 4: You have Texas Texas Instruments, you have Qualcom, you have.
Speaker 3: Intel, Qualcom, Big News, you have.
Speaker 4: Applied Materials, and you have analog device. You don't have a m D not showing, not showing for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's interesting. I remember the days when the video was six percent.
Speaker 4: Well that's the good thing with et so they're flexible to change. So there's also your game put in the right player exactly. It's like a game you're scoring. You're scoring thirty points a game you're gonna play more. Say, if you start, if you start to dwindle your production down, you're gonna become a six man coming off the bench. Yeah, all right, Well there's some insight for you.
Speaker 5: For you stars, the term investment is so easy if you continue to invest in the right companies and be consistent.
Speaker 3: Four percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, I think I think that should be a higher percentage. But yeah, I mean they don't have to readjust next year twenty one percent nearly fan video. That's interesting, I mean makes sense. No, it makes sense. Can you.
Speaker 4: It's like XLSA. I think Apple and Microsoft make up forty percent of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's great. I've seen a lot of all the managers to y'all copied at the wrong time. Sorry.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christinoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.