Speaker 1: Fresh off of championship Sunday. They didn't want to see them niggas there, man, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't want to see the niggas there, literally.
Speaker 3: Baltimore and Detroit. Yeah, they were like, well we gotta shake this ship up straight up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: So first off, Reggie, I'm gonna start with you. Yes, what's that Pat Mahomes game he won? Or Lamar just to have a Lamar type of game?
Speaker 5: I think it was more so Lamar not being Lamar. I mean, and you know, we were looking for the MVP Lamar to step up, run all over the field, you know what I mean, make plays with his arms, which he did, you know, somewhat this past weekend. But shit, Mahomes, after the first half, he was obsolete.
Speaker 6: The defense shut him down.
Speaker 5: I mean, you, old Patrick Mahons is seventeen points at home and you're the number.
Speaker 6: One resting team in the league.
Speaker 5: Bro, You're expecting to at least have the last second shot at the end of the game, which they did. But you know, everybody, well everybody I know was pulling for a number of eight to pull that thing off.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I think he just kind of didn't perform to our expectations.
Speaker 6: So I think it's more so Lamar dropping the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it came at the worst time where it could it could come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I say that is like this AFC Championship is prime, Like damn all what they talking about in the media. I think that's why I wanted Lamar to win so bad, because they really tried to shoot on him last You remember it was a time they ain't even want to pay him at first.
Speaker 7: Right, and then no team wanted no team wanted him this offseason. We're good on him straight.
Speaker 1: And then the fact that when he had winning the draft, he sat like they feel like he's not a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So this was the.
Speaker 1: Game I felt like I wanted for Lamar to show, motherfucker I'm here what Like I've been saying all year.
Speaker 3: Pat Mahomes is just back.
Speaker 1: And in reg and right. I didn't realize that till you just broke that down. He didn't do shit in.
Speaker 2: The second that is, scoring the.
Speaker 3: Second half nothing, but it was turnovers too.
Speaker 1: When they got in the red zone, Lamar was like, look, I don't know why I'm talking like this, Why the fuck.
Speaker 3: You ain't use your leg bro the game.
Speaker 1: Bro, there's so many white people around me, and I hate I said this ship.
Speaker 3: When I said, I said, nigga.
Speaker 1: Run, run, Nigga, Run, Run, Nigga, Run nigga.
Speaker 3: About nine white people looking at the because that's what I want.
Speaker 7: You to do, a little seem like he was just trying to prove a point, like I can win this way too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch me do.
Speaker 3: It, nigga. Do it on your time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on your turns. How you got here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bro, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck if you quarterback sneak that bitch a whole game.
Speaker 5: Hey, that fourth to one play, I wanted them to run that ship five times in.
Speaker 2: The could have scored.
Speaker 3: I wanted them to run.
Speaker 5: That play five times in a row, and let's see what happened. Ain't nobody gonna be mad at you for doing that. Putting the ball in your best player's hands, bro, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: This man is about to win the MVP.
Speaker 5: He got four two four three speed, he can break at any point during the game.
Speaker 6: Man put the ball in his hand five times in a row. Man.
Speaker 1: I know I talk a lot of shit about the goddamn wishbone off. I don't give down that old going to take off running that BI showed me a little more, I won't see. But I don't know who the fuck we just watched Sunday that went on. Goddamn Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm disappointing.
Speaker 1: And the only reason, bro, and you know because Pat Mahomes is a black quarterback as well. Lamar is a black quarter But it was just like for Lamar, it was basically proving all them they sayers and doughters wrong, like throughout the course of his career. So that's what mostly but me Pat Mahmes, I don't bet against Pat in the time that I do. I got my motherfucking head chopped the awf.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 1: I took a first half beg with Baltimore. I took a full game. I had him on Parlay's Nigga nigga nigga nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Chiefs plus four and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said, he to Marcella, Boy.
Speaker 1: This prize pig getting crazy. Boy, you win so much money, they follow you, boy. You want to win like this, You want to be like this, join prize peach.
Speaker 3: What you waiting for? It's easy. It's a rightly win over thirty states. You playing, sure, man, I feel like the Papa ROSSI chases me. They want to know my peaks because the super Bowl coming. Keep it on the low, though, and you definitely want to keep this on the low. The program can play promo code. When you use that promo code. If you ain't never been on Prize Pig before this the time right before super Bowl anything, you deposit up to one hundred dollars, they gonna match it. If he put up seventy three dollars, they gonna match seventy three dollars you put up. They so you only got twenty nine dollars, they'll put up twenty nine dollars. They match it, and you can win up twenty five times your money when you do a six pick. What you waiting for? Come get some of this so you can people chasing you around trying to find out the sauce. And it's legal. That's why it's legal. I feel like I'm whispering because I feel like I'm doing something illegal, but it's legal. Real he was the promo called broken blatant.
Speaker 1: They said, Kadarius Tony says, chiefs loud about his injuries.
Speaker 3: Nigga, Who give a fuck? Nigga? How you been playing? Some gotta be wrong with nigga. You better you might be mentally fucked up.
Speaker 6: You don't know, might be on a podcast. What's that podcast?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: That nigga a be funny as I don't give a funny.
Speaker 1: You be looking at his tweets, said if a woman can't cook, but you gonna cut that grass?
Speaker 3: Hey, I said, y'all think he fucked up?
Speaker 7: And there you know some of that now he posted he said Dan Campbell is the first coach with CTE.
Speaker 6: Yes, he did say that too.
Speaker 3: Boy, I don't know what happened in Dan Campbell's career.
Speaker 1: He do not fuck with special teams that nigga hate his motherfucking kick him that kicker undd something.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: He missed a lot of damn field goals forty eight percent I think over forty yards this year.
Speaker 6: Oh so he was kind of right.
Speaker 5: I think they were like THEMN there seventy five percent or better going for fourth down during the regular season. I think they were two for two in the playoffs already. I ain't finna take no chance with the guy I feel.
Speaker 1: And the fourth downs that he go fourth broke, they was they was there, Yeah, they catch.
Speaker 3: Buddy missed Renals Reynolds.
Speaker 1: And then then I looked the motherfucker smiling on the sideline.
Speaker 3: That's what got to stop.
Speaker 1: Because me as a coach, Dan Campbell, I want you to be Dan Kimber at all time.
Speaker 3: Don't slap that nigga, hel in off the fuckings you're doing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Then for the game, gotta fuck with damn camber. Dad Kemra said. I felt like this was our only shot. If you play that way, you're gonna play that way.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get there, bro boy man.
Speaker 3: But with the forty nine D and that damn saking hand.
Speaker 2: Wo d Bowl off rip.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm telling you this now, the de Bo fucking with the podcast. Hey, winning a fucking super Bowl, We're gonna get an interview with Deebo, whether it's.
Speaker 3: Zoom or something. We're gonna get that nigga on this motherfucker. Nigga.
Speaker 1: We ain't stopp until we gotta start. We gotta start putting it in our in our hands. Stop weighing on ship.
Speaker 2: De Bo.
Speaker 3: You coming on the motherfucking show.
Speaker 1: I like that, Damn we want niggas who fuck with the show debo coming on the show, Taylor Swift has generated three hundred and thirty one million to the Chief value.
Speaker 3: Fuck her the rich getting rich. I don't want to hear ship about that.
Speaker 1: Tell me about Pat mahme Daddy, real last nigga, what the fuck that I did for his will? He ain't y'all a nigga who changed the Molly trajectory. Kept about Taylor Swift sitting him that cheering every time Kelsey catch a motherfucker paint who throw it.
Speaker 3: To the nigga? Show Pat Mahon Daddy. Every time you show Taylor Swift, show Pat.
Speaker 1: Mahon Daddy too, y'all, that's what That's how you start racism. That wo niggas wouldn't be so mad? Man, Why they keep showing this motherfucker If you show.
Speaker 8: Pat my Own Daddy to them, like everybody talking about real niggas Pat my own Daddy, but ain't going they gotta be ready to put that camera on Pat Mahome Daddy because.
Speaker 3: You know Taylor Swift ain't gonna be doing ship too crazy but cheering, smiling swaxhurf man, you put that ship.
Speaker 1: On Pat mahone that he might be bustling f mahon daddy might be and a little bitches. Yeah that's my boy on you know what I mean, that's my boy.
Speaker 3: My own daddy. You never know. So I can't blame the NFL. I gotta stop.
Speaker 1: I got I gotta start asking crazy question why they won't do that.
Speaker 7: He said that Papahon's dad say he had that special bleon this weekend Lamar specially in now.
Speaker 3: The only reason brid I didn't want Lamar to be the butter the joke. Say, John Harball, take a white man down. Don't be got I don't want to see no black on black crime.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a black owned network on a black owned show. I said it backwards, but niggas know what I.
Speaker 3: But no, I think that's good for the game though.
Speaker 2: What all that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my own daddy, it's just like ship talking period for us.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know, Oh, they ain't gonna celebrated per se, but you know we love that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, did you see the Chiefs marking the Baltimore accents?
Speaker 2: Yes, in the game on July stupid.
Speaker 1: Boy man, but look, bro, Baltimore versus Detroit, that just would have been like.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 6: That would have been a celebration Bowl in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Way, Man, you know what, don't Reggie, Now did you say that? I just realized some the Super Bowl what February twelfth, eleven, February eleventh, they wouldn't be able to get them niggas to leave until April sixth. Them motherfuckers would have stayed win or lose. The fans from Detroit and Baltimore would have been there.
Speaker 3: To the summer here.
Speaker 6: That's what is here.
Speaker 1: You're right, though, man, I've seen the mean they said. Man, they would have they would have got damn roll the dots on them dice.
Speaker 3: Run.
Speaker 1: Now you got the two whitest cities in that motherfucker that Vegas ain't many.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be boring.
Speaker 7: And Ship, Man, what do you think was the changing point in that Ravens game?
Speaker 6: Changing point in the Ravens game?
Speaker 3: Ain't ship change?
Speaker 5: It really wasn't well the changing point now, when my boy, it was probably one of the worst calls I've seen in postseason history. For real, that turning call on Flowers, Bro, that game, that situation real, y'all gotta take y'all lass upbout this game, Bro, y'all can't be y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all can't be the difference or.
Speaker 5: Or even a suggested difference maker in a in a playoff game in any sport that's basketball, baseball, football.
Speaker 6: And if you look at the replay, you can.
Speaker 5: See he's just trying to get Buddy off off his leg and he just do it.
Speaker 6: He just stand up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, throw the ball now, But you've seen players, uh fighting the battle hand the ball. Throw the ball to the ref you know what I mean. It wasn't that demonstrative, you know what I'm saying. So ship you got review or replayed to to correct everything else. Man, I think they needed to take that in consideration because that changed everything about the game. Yeah, they did have another chance to score and everything like that, but you got to that possession. No, I think that's when they fumbled. I think they still got down there for they want the same drive.
Speaker 3: I don't know either way.
Speaker 5: The momentum, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I think that that that changes everything. That momentum is a real thing, especially you know during this.
Speaker 2: Time in that second game, with a lot of momentum.
Speaker 6: Come on now, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that when they went forward Dan Campbell. The reason why I'm gonna say he not wrong. When they went forward on that four down. If they get that fourth down right there, I don't think the forty nine ers Detroit, like they take off more clock.
Speaker 6: They they don't get the ball. They probably don't get the ball back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's just like it's certain stuff like that. Well you gotta think about like I'm trying to stump their ass out right, and when you when you got a motherfucker down, you got a stump.
Speaker 5: What was the score though they were down, because they got three, they were down by three. I think it was, uh might have been twenty seven twenty four at that point, and it was a fourth and three.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the first time.
Speaker 1: First, you remember, after after the half, the forty nine ers had scored three, then Detroit get the ball, they started driving, okay, fourth, fourth and something in field goal range. Uh yeah, they was in field goal range and he went forward. Then shortly after forty nine ers go score Now. But I'm saying, if they if they go down and score touchdown right there, or just take out more clock, you just dominating the game. And that's what it was about. But then secondly, forty nine ers gonna score touchdown Detroit get the ball again. Then Gibs fumble and the.
Speaker 7: Rookies, who had great seasons, great rookie campaigns, fumble the ball and cost championship games.
Speaker 3: It's tough to see Chiefs verse nine ers who.
Speaker 5: We got, man. I'm not betting to hiss Patrick mahomes Bro. I told y'all last week they got that new England energy about. I don't care how boring they is. Some way, somehow they're gonna find they were born that second half well last week.
Speaker 1: At least I want that black Oh see. I wish he would have stayed, bro, because you remember.
Speaker 3: They used to dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used to dance. When they get to the line, niggas switch out. All they done stopped all that.
Speaker 3: Pat mahone, I don't know. I don't know if he's getting old or he just getting like damn time ship in Kansas City. Born as a motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Hey, I got, I got, I got Chiefs man. But it's the only plus one and a half it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a close gay.
Speaker 1: I will say this, and you know I usually don't do.
Speaker 3: This rock party.
Speaker 1: You need all the little Hey, we talk about all these quarterback. Rock Perdy is a quarterback. I talked ship about the nigga last week.
Speaker 3: Hey, he held his own.
Speaker 2: He held his own. He changed the game with.
Speaker 6: His legs.
Speaker 3: Lamar. I know, goddamn well Rock at gile and goddamn more than you. But motherfucker Sunday, you couldn't tell.
Speaker 7: Granted, the Lions don't have a QB spy on Rock Pardy, but ain't know one person's tackling Lamar like that in the open field.
Speaker 3: Each Hell no, I ain't two people tackling that now.
Speaker 1: So I've seen two people staring at that nigga before when he shook both.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I probably changed the game in the second half.
Speaker 3: Man, I like, I will say this.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to seven came back and won.
Speaker 1: Now two of my favorite players playing, and that's Pat Mahome and Deebo.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't be mad at who win. It'll be good, it'll be good.
Speaker 1: Brought party a seventh seventh round pick, Kyle Shanahan. Finally get one. You got, John Lynch, you got. It's so many players on that defense. I like San Francisco team. They got a good team. But I just it's just too white. It got a white quarterback, white receiver with white tight end.
Speaker 7: It's a rematch too. Chiefs won thirty one twenty. I saw a post that said, the last time these two teams played, there was a pandemic, no cap.
Speaker 3: Two weeks later. So when money came in this city, Boy.
Speaker 2: I remember that smember that Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because again right after that pandemic. So I wasn't no about pretty much paying attention to it.
Speaker 3: That ship came right after too.
Speaker 1: Boy, hy Falcons, how Raheem Morris?
Speaker 3: How you feel about.
Speaker 6: That Regie wonderful man? Again?
Speaker 5: Well, I think we got kind of like, uh, more than what we're barking for. He's already been bread in the system. He's been here for a couple of years. I think it was an intern at one point. Hasn't been that guy before, hasn't been recycled around again. You get to build from somebody from the ground up. Now, all we got to do is find that guy to get on the.
Speaker 3: Symtem offensive coordinator gotta.
Speaker 2: Come, though I think they did. They hire Officer, I don't know yet.
Speaker 1: I ain't see how they need an offensive minded nigga who just gonna, God damn, let that offense just open up. It's too much, I feel. And when I say it's too much, like.
Speaker 2: They hires Zach Robinson.
Speaker 6: Who look at that Chargers, oh quarterback coach?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right? The Patriots wire. I don't want to pronounce his name wrong. Kashan, what is it?
Speaker 6: That's close? I think.
Speaker 2: That sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Arrested for online gambling at LSU, placed over eighty nine hundred bits.
Speaker 2: He's a sick individual.
Speaker 3: He's sick.
Speaker 2: Eighty nine hundreds.
Speaker 3: Man, what's the name one out yet? The Neil and I am.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, that's a lot of bets, bro, eighty nine hundred individual bets.
Speaker 3: Bro, you don't think you don't. You don't think you put up them type of notes.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think I put up them type of number.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you do about six seven beats a day.
Speaker 2: I have about thirteen yesterday. But eighty nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Bets, that's how niggas.
Speaker 5: That's crazy at school and playing playing while playing that, I.
Speaker 3: Don't see nothing wrong. More time to study.
Speaker 2: He's right, he's a finance major.
Speaker 3: Eighty nine hundred niggas should have hit ten thousand.
Speaker 5: No, they said it came up. Oh they said he was he did a little damage. How do they find something like that?
Speaker 3: What I heard?
Speaker 6: But again it's you know, how.
Speaker 2: Do you find it out? That's crazy? You could find that ship out?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm man. He got told on about that ship.
Speaker 5: Somebody definitely telling him on you when you caught up like that, bro, Because after the fact.
Speaker 6: Wh in the league got ridy?
Speaker 2: In the league?
Speaker 3: Patriots?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the lead nigga.
Speaker 1: I bet you ain't been with them? No, goddamn, will you ain't bet it with them? We'll get into some comments. Well we got somebody named Dom come in it.
Speaker 3: This ain't you? Is it? Dom? The nigga?
Speaker 1: Don't say hell no, man, they were so close to that forty two nigga who they can't be talking about them? Mother, We talking about somebody his household.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. Don One.
Speaker 1: Little Tree said, bring legs back for the Super Bowl? Now underscore. Bibben said, put some respect on the Niners. Baby, Chubby bag y'all said, I told y' all my forty nine ers were going to win. But what's crazy is event to McCaffrey over eighty nine and a half when he got ninety she a lock for real.
Speaker 9: Shout out a look, he broke that ship at the end on that last run when he all for that time, he was like, boy, get somebody them.
Speaker 3: That's a hard running uh running back.
Speaker 1: D VO five said them boys just can't go six for six bro No nineteen forty two. Once again, Devot, I feel like you man, you against us, Bro. We do we do, man, we we definitely do for a win. Uh one one. I can't wait for next episode because boy, these games were crazy as hell both ways. Shout out the broken play. It definitely was crazy both games. Which game you think was the craziest though.
Speaker 5: That they gave him? But that's that's that's what is. We know how that feels a little bit, you know? Yeah, so uh.
Speaker 7: You see what's the Garne Johnson was waving his hands by early.
Speaker 2: Tripping. We've seen this before.
Speaker 1: But I said this, I said this, I said, if de Bo don't play, I'll take Detroit money line.
Speaker 3: If Debo play, give me the points they coming.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying that that just goes to show you Deebo is a difference. Make on that feel he really is, bro. But they should have won that game. Detroit had the game won. It was their game to lose.
Speaker 2: And they lost, and they came out striking.
Speaker 7: Jamison Williams off ripped that reverse for the touchdown, like, oh ship, hey, if you're real.
Speaker 1: Sometime when teams get up, they start doing stupid ship bro, run that motherfucker.
Speaker 6: That's pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Montgomery was toting that ship.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 5: Man, let me tell you something, brom them turnovers from them time they turn over drops every time.
Speaker 3: Easy to say, you God, damn.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Reynolds Bro drops crazy.
Speaker 1: I am chill and said, I watched this show so much. I'll be getting happy when y'all drop a new video. I even be watching the old videos over again.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, bro.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I get happy when they drop too, because I don't know when they gonna motherfucking drop.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: They treat our show like it ain't ship, nigga.
Speaker 1: They upload our ship three weeks later, niggas in the comment, Damn they havn't a mono.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: We talked about it a month ago. Nigga, just upload our ship when you want to. He got me hating no, no, the other shows on eighty five. I said, how fuck that ship already? They should get uploaded before the ship happened. Many they finish hot, they finished cyber attack the ship at fords in it uh in Fulldton County. Next thing, I know, the ship happened, but appreciate it, brother for being excited when I knew ship dropped. Hopefully you see here you coming, then nigga might edit this ship out.
Speaker 3: Then niggas started doing it. Ain't supposed to do. Oh, nigga went on.
Speaker 1: Trill Cartel J said, ain't no better way to start the day than broken plate on the way to work.
Speaker 3: You monre work to nights.
Speaker 1: You because I know you ain't watch this ship on time. You late as a motherfucker cause this ship was not uploaded in the morning. This ship nigga uploaded about ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: All right, that's the last one man, Uh Mark Mark Cuisee T.
Speaker 1: Johnson said, Now you should have stayed on the k C boat because you jumped on that little bit more boat and crashed out.
Speaker 3: Hey, nigga, when you right, you motherfucking right, nigga.
Speaker 1: I had been screaming this ship all year, screaming it all year.
Speaker 3: It's the nigga that got in me. You can't go.
Speaker 1: It was the nigga that got into me like my own I guess because I just talked like that, like I don't I don't talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't talk. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pause for the people who have to pause that ship not me. It was me being a nigga that got into myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that don't too many words, bro. Nigga knew what you knew what I mean, That's all that mattered.
Speaker 1: I'm asking Greg like that sometimes, but yeah, I crashed out. Sheldon Roster said, y'all really be replying to the d MS, and I love it. I need that merch so we can show support, throw the logo on some hats or something.
Speaker 3: Fam.
Speaker 1: Let's go now. We definitely gotta ge some merch. I seen the nigga when was out there and watch he was like, man, garbage bouster. I need a garbage bouster hat. I said, nigga, be two, We're gonna get some merch. When we get some merch, I could just see that shit flooding around the world. We started sending to them players. They were they ship at the press conference.
Speaker 3: That's high dream, bro.
Speaker 1: They fucking Ryn Wesson broken play to the press conference. Nigga, we out of here, can't tell me ship. That's why we gonna have the leverage over the other niggas.
Speaker 3: They don't wear no merch.
Speaker 1: Them nigga do all that hay talk about all the games, but they don't send the players no merch too.
Speaker 3: Well, we gonna send them, nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bruh, I know we had it on you last episode, but we're gonna send your hat. You didn't get number six point, but we sent you a hat that'll make a nigga play better. C W two five two said chemistry gets better with every episode for sure.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, we ain't even trying to make the ship better. This ship that coming. What I'm saying when I say we ain't trying, like yeah, we ain't sitting down, like we ain't sitting.
Speaker 1: Down as a team watching the episode, like no, we gotta work on this.
Speaker 3: We gotta no, we ain't doing all that ship. We shoot this bitch and go home. They come to next week.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing shit better or extra, but it's just getting better because it's the.
Speaker 3: Fans that's sucking with it. New niggas loving the show.
Speaker 1: We just the only thing we gotta get better with is uploading this bitch. Hey, I think that's why we don't sit down as a team and try to get better.
Speaker 3: We don't know when the ship gonna drop.
Speaker 1: We can't never watch this ship as a team cause the ship gonna come out at three in the morning when niggas with their family. Yeah, we're gonna have hey, matter of fact, if y'all want to. Next week, we're gonna have an interview with the nigga who uplowd out. I don't think the nigga likes boys.
Speaker 3: That's why that too. Damn.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna say a name because we don't want no hate come in. We're not gonna say nage name, So keep nagy name anonymous.
Speaker 3: Please don't say it lad name? Man, what is it? Don't let me funking around for a call she.
Speaker 1: I know that I ain't want to call she somewhere, but it's nag uh.
Speaker 3: In case y'all want to leave some fuck Nageia come in. I find the Instagram. Y'all gonna spam that nigga Instagram.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: Hold look, oh man, I just got a dom bomb. Of course, Stevenson announced his retirement from No. Twenty six years old. Holds a WBC lightweight title, also one belts in the featherweight and super featherweight.
Speaker 2: He last fought November. It's pretty interesting, is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it for real?
Speaker 2: He posted it.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we got some real broken play fanatics.
Speaker 3: Najiez Instagram is good. Eye media E y E M E D I A go give him a piece of.
Speaker 2: Your mind, y'all?
Speaker 3: Y'all mad at us that upload? Do your think? Next coming?
Speaker 1: Leylan Entertainment said can we hear more from dumb and Thad? I like to hear everybody on the mic LA were a great episode as usual for sure, Dad he can't talk, but Dom he didn't produced some mold so yeah, nigga talk y'all can hear them? Dasha Ratcliff said love the new graphics for y'all. Prize Peaks, appreciate it. Queen now your day Day twenty six hundred said dark space and beding is crazy.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 6: Oh we're talking about the hotline? Oh yeah hot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah damn yeah, you're right, that is crazy. Get them got them fishing. Subscribe to the eighty five app for the year came Misbroken Play tight lines. Hey see that's what niggas don't realize. We bringing money to the motherfucking app and niggas want to upload our ship that nigga said for the year, not much the money Nigga Broken Play fans got money. They won't what niggas asking follow ship. They won't merch. They want to spend money. I've seen the comment oh look, oh ship, and they got it. Look ot God work Arteresa saying we need to sponsor nash Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl tickets.
Speaker 1: Are trees. Shout out to you and baby, I don't want it, but I just like youall mindset. We gotta get y'all some merch. They ready to spend money.
Speaker 3: They like this show too good. We gotta fuck with them.
Speaker 1: Queen, now your day. They twenty six hundred. Now this is what I'm talking about. It hit YouTube during the game six laughing emotions.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker's laughing. That's it for the comments. Nah, those some good ad coments.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a little QB one with Reggie before we get the NFL segment.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: We't wanna start with shit in order like we've been doing.
Speaker 3: I don't see you having to say much about the Chiefs.
Speaker 6: And man, uh my Homes did his thame. Man, I mean, of course, it's just pulled.
Speaker 5: Look, let me tell you all how important it is to establish some type of rhythm or wheel.
Speaker 6: In the on the road. When you go down and your first drive is a touchdown, Bro, that's like a haymaker.
Speaker 5: Now, granted, Baltimore came back and answered with a touchdown the next drive, but when you do that on the road, bro, that sets that sets the tone.
Speaker 6: The tone was set pregame when Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Throwing you know, Tucker's helmet.
Speaker 5: Tucker helmet out the way. So it's quarterback and warm up and ship like that. And it was a lot of pregame ship that that that happened. That was off camera. But again, that's your team going into an opposing team stadium and sit and basically saying we're here to take over your trap.
Speaker 6: They did that in every facet.
Speaker 3: Of the game. We don't even believe it's a home game for y'all.
Speaker 5: So I mean, shout out to them because Mahomes didn't have his best game, but I think from the intangibles of just the pregame, from during the.
Speaker 6: Game and all the way through the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: I think they just set the tone of just going in there and taking that shit, all right, But uh can even what's up?
Speaker 2: What does how does Mahomes differ from everyone else?
Speaker 7: From what you see from the from the QB's eyes, Like, what sets him apart from all these other qbs, nigga?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 6: It's consistent. Look along with that, but along with that.
Speaker 5: Everything, he's consistently making those magical fucking plays. Remember that one hand to play on third down that Kelsey made. He's making that shit every playoff run, every AFC Championship game, every Super Bowl run that they have. He's doing that shit and pulling, you know, somethingouty out of his bag of tricks. You see what I'm saying. Of Course, you see other quarterbacks that will do it from here and there, but this motherfucker is doing it every single year, damn every single other game, you know what I'm saying. And of course he's doing this ship when it matters the most. So that's what's separating him. That's why it's no accident. This motherfucker's fourteen and three in the playoffs. That's why it's no accident. He's playing for potentially his fourth super Bowl. This number four and three, number three, Yeah, this is he's playing for number three. But again he's consistently there because he's consistently doing that.
Speaker 3: So this will be three out of four if you win. Yeah, okay, because he only lost the Brady.
Speaker 2: Yep, he's never lost a Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: And Bob, I say this too, uh real quick.
Speaker 1: The thing with Pat any time it feels like the game they need a big play or the game on the line, he never fails.
Speaker 3: Like it's rare.
Speaker 1: You probably could pull up one or two games like that probably didn't mean shit.
Speaker 3: But if something, if it means for him to do it, he gonna figure out a way to do that. Ship.
Speaker 7: I saw this post where it had all the scores of when they were down, like throughout the years of the playoffs and they came back and won and shit like thirteen seconds with Buffalo when the Texans were on their head like early two or three years ago with Shaun Watson, like twenty four to zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 5: Crazy, bro, But that's that's that stuff. You can't teach to stay that consistent and to go through that and always the majority of the time come out on the right side of that.
Speaker 6: You can't teach that shit.
Speaker 3: That's the was wow. I forgot when they.
Speaker 1: And then you know what you know, how like if you got a certain quarterback on your team where it's like you never be like, damn, you want him to get the ball exactly, you down and you gotta get one drive.
Speaker 2: The defense wants the ball in his hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But ship show.
Speaker 5: On the other hand, man, lamar bro, I wish my boy would just understand he ain't like all these the quarterbacks. You're gonna be that guy to run the ball fifteen twenty times a game he has if he has ten me, let me say this, if he has five more Russian attempts, I mean deliverate play called Russian attempts during that game, I think it's totally different. And again that fourth and one play to where I thought and everybody else thought, he should have broke for a seventy yard damn touchdown.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: I might be old school and I might be hard headed, but I'm running that fucking play at least five more times throughout the game, even if it's just to try to establish some type of dominance. Or try to establish some type of I guess intention of my best player pulling this shit out for us.
Speaker 2: So you're saying it's more on Oc not Lamar.
Speaker 5: I mean at that level, Bro, it's a combination of both, because you're working together and you know the type of money that these players make, especially at the quarterback position.
Speaker 10: Or you got to say, so you know what I mean, and lamar Vito will play thank you, so as soon as simple as as his ship James Winston, it's simple as a motherfucking.
Speaker 6: Tell you kneel about now play here we go. Let's run his damn ball and get this six.
Speaker 3: The hood and be like, hey man, y'all just blocked, Bro, that would have won the game.
Speaker 6: Just block that would have won the game.
Speaker 5: He's It's not the only other quarterback that I could see and that I can remember that could do that was Michael Vick.
Speaker 6: And he damnar did that all the way to the to the damn Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: And I think he has a better team, He has a better defense, and he has a better a better supporting cast.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 5: I just I just thought, and I knew he was gonna have over ten rushing attempts to take over this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I took it on my bride page.
Speaker 2: Facts.
Speaker 7: Do you think the pressure at the moment kind of threw off Lamar's mechanics a little bit?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: When I'm telling you, bro, it's totally different when you're playing expecting to win, and it's totally different when you're on the road and you're the underdog. But you can let your next hang a little bit more when you're the underdog.
Speaker 6: You ain't got to be so.
Speaker 5: Tense again, You're you're playing freely, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's not as much pressure on you.
Speaker 7: And what play did you notice? Did you see like, Okay, he's mechanics are kind of off. He's doing too much.
Speaker 5: It's mechanics are never own to be underswitching, like Lamar Jackson doesn't have the best mechanics as a quarterback. Again, he's not like every other stereotypical prototypical quarterback. He's a guy that has the ball in his hands and he has four to three speed and he can also throw like he's the guy that throws well, you know what I'm saying, But his mechanics aren't there necessarily. He can make some side throws and some crazy shit happened, like the rest of them. But as far as the mechanics of what you want to teach a quarterback, nah, he ain't necessarily got that.
Speaker 6: But what he does have is something you can't teach.
Speaker 5: Some speed to where nobody can fucking care you on the field, an arm to where where you can make some things happen when you break a tackle on on that first down, the way he hit Flowers for that touchdown and then.
Speaker 1: They got down, you can see that a different team if they down up, they play different different Yeah, but I could tell when they were down they're not used to playing from behind.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that that see what you're talking about with that.
Speaker 7: Also, do you think those those passes to likely were p I s or could it Mark Lamar throwing the ball better to get the call na triple coat on that touchdown, but also on the one that he kind of threw it out of bounds and Isaiah got tackled a little bit out and go.
Speaker 6: Trying to make his hand up and six niggas you're trying to make something happen.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's you know, a player making a play, defense making plays, you know what I mean. That's that ship happening. But that he forced in the end zone and like you said, likely threw his hands up. Well you got three guys on him. That boss shouldn't have been thrown trying to force the issue there. But again, if I'm gonna force it to a guy at six four six five, I'm gonna put it on the gold post.
Speaker 6: You know that bottom put on that bottom crossbow.
Speaker 5: Put it up on the goal post to where my six four to six five guy can go up and get it, and you know we have a chance.
Speaker 6: All right, next game?
Speaker 2: Uh Uh?
Speaker 5: Who was that San Franz Detroit Ooh Rock Party. We spoke on him early earlier, I think a few weeks back when I came on on the show. He proved everybody who was in this corner right. I think he cashed out this past week. He's gonna make a lot of money. He's gonna might he should be one of the best or the highest paid quarterbacks in the league.
Speaker 2: The highest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna be close, especially winning.
Speaker 6: The Super Bowl. He's gonna be up the fire. And that's given that plation and everything.
Speaker 5: That's that's because his contract is gonna be newer than everybody's else.
Speaker 6: That's ask me. I ain't a gym. That's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You know they show his dad too, I ain't see that his dad be lit. You seen.
Speaker 6: Oh that was the one with the red face yelling like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah dah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Jared Golf, Uh, played the hell of a game, played the hell of a game. That was probably one of the most efficient games from quarterback play that you.
Speaker 2: Will see, of course by both of them.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, party had that pick, but you can see, you know that d line hit his hand and that necessarily wasn't you know, his fault. But that was that was a clean cut game Jared Golf had. My boy dropped that fourth down past my boy gives fumbled, you know, adding on to add fuel to the fire that that ship you can't control.
Speaker 7: But as a quarterback, what are you saying on the sideline in the huddle when you see your guys making those plays, like not making those plays and either fumbling or dropping like great passages through.
Speaker 5: Honestly, bro, you just got to be the most encouraging player or person in you know, talking to him.
Speaker 6: The last thing you can do is have somebody go in the tank.
Speaker 5: You gotta encourage him and you know, live to play the next play, because if you make one bad play or worst play, you know what I mean, the next time you called on you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We just shipped out a look at that point.
Speaker 5: But now both quarterbacks in that San Francisco, in the Detroit game, both quarterbacks played they ass So I was very impressed by Jared Goff. I don't think he's ever beat the forty nine ers two. So that's why I picked. That's why I liked him, and I almost went money line with them because it was just added motivation and on top of he really did, but on top of the momentum they had, man, I really thought Detruit was gonna pull that one out. But shout out to both of those quarterbacks, all them quarterbacks who make but uh my homeboy, man, he's telling you he's got the air bottom that Tom Brady ship that I don't care how bored you may get a seeing this motherfucker win some way, somehow they're gonna pull it out.
Speaker 3: Don't figure it out. Who would you bet?
Speaker 1: Who would you Okay prize picks, they start putting up some of the players. They got Pat Mahomes at two hundred and sixty one and a half passing yards, or would you take Rock Perty at two forty nine and a half passing yards With those defenses, I'm kind of hard to take either.
Speaker 8: One pass to sixty you say, to sixty one in a half for Pats, Yeah, in two forty for Brock Party.
Speaker 3: Two forty nine and a half. So two fifty.
Speaker 6: I am not going to get mahomes for shit.
Speaker 2: That's not necessarily bro I think Rock Purty gonna pass more than that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's gonna get the over.
Speaker 7: Think more because the Green Bay is two fifty two. They were down Detroit two sixty seven.
Speaker 2: They were down. I think they're gonna be down.
Speaker 5: You know what, I wouldn't I second you on that only because I think that Kansas City can run the ball, and they'd have two decent running backs that can take a little bit of pressure off for Buddy.
Speaker 6: So so I got the over on Party.
Speaker 3: We all agree with Party.
Speaker 6: With the over.
Speaker 1: They got Christian McCaffrey over ninety in a half rushing yards or Isaiah put checko sixty eight and a half rushing yard.
Speaker 2: I go Christian, Isaiah Good, I like a checko.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gonna give a check over that. Yeah, he gotta run the motherfucker thirty times. That's awa I said. All did what they were talking about. They give a check on twenty five cares absolutely he had twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yard man run harder ship man.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm I'm joking, but that's a hard running motherfucker boy.
Speaker 3: Put check O run run, but check O run like he's still.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelsey over seventy two and a half receiving yards or Deebo seventy over fifty seven and a half receiving yards over.
Speaker 3: You can go wrong with either.
Speaker 5: Receptions like THEO over because it's the lord number. Yeah, better chances getting over the fifty four yarders.
Speaker 2: Man, he get that yat Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pat mahonmes he'd be fine. And Kelsey now, bro, he had eleven.
Speaker 6: It's like like straight eight, no eleven for eleven.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's like they weren't doing the ship all year.
Speaker 2: Like now we're eleven targets.
Speaker 3: We're gonna fuck We're gonna suck him up in the playoffs. We're gonna fuck him up in.
Speaker 7: These I was betting that shit live. Kelsey receptions oh nine and a half over nine a half.
Speaker 1: But you want to talk about the h the nigga key Shan Kashan, and you've been live with me the best add bro.
Speaker 3: You betting each reception. That shit gonna add up. Oh, when we come back, we're gonna do our prize picks.
Speaker 2: As you know, hey man, I'm putting the team on my back.
Speaker 1: From the comments, you can see there's no forty two for us. I think Evet is going on the hot streak definitely if it been bothering.
Speaker 3: But we got Marcel while we don't break.
Speaker 1: I need you to look up how many weeks in the row has done missed, because I think there's something we gotta start discussing this nigga. Dawn might be dam is eight and nine and he might have lost nine straight. It's been a long time since I heard since I've seen Don with a green chick by his damn name. Now I'm losing too, But god, damn, I mean eleven and seven. I was doing good though, Damn this too. We'll talk about nigga if it is nine and six, Marcella nine and five, Mercelle you in third time ninety five ninety five?
Speaker 3: And Greg? Oh shit, where Greg? Five and teen?
Speaker 2: Cousins.
Speaker 3: The Cousins fucking up. Boy. Well, when we come back on broken play, we're gonna get some nineteen forty two money right in time for the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's why all we was doing all we were waiting for super Bowl time. That's when you need the forty two. What the fuck we celebrate for a divisional game, right for a.
Speaker 3: Wild card game? Give us the money when it's time to throw a super Bowl. Watch watch what we do this week, and watch what we have next week.
Speaker 1: Nothing but nineteen forty two all round this motherfucker. When we come back from broken play.
Speaker 2: Our picture football.
Speaker 8: That's like that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk a little NBA. Hey, man, we got the one, the only we got, Kameck Brown, and.
Speaker 3: Talk to NBA. Man, who your favorite team to watch? First of all?
Speaker 11: Right now it's a San Antonio because I just want to see when Beyama you.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, you like women, but Luca just drops it. I went to this Hawks game and our balls as well. Man, Luca dropped seventy three points on the Hawks, and I never seen Hawks fans getting mad.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, he can't do this, he can't do this at all.
Speaker 7: Y'all don't y'all.
Speaker 3: He even got a Hawks jersey. You don't care.
Speaker 2: I let him go for eighty straight up.
Speaker 1: But do you think like now, because they were saying, like NBA, they're not playing defense like they would. Do you think that's the case of Luca just had a great, great offensive game.
Speaker 3: Did you see it?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 11: They want to make the game more of an international game. So they made it where you have freedom of movement. So freedom of movement, make it to where a guy who's bigger can impose his wheel on a guy like Luca. And so he wouldn't have been able to play the way he's playing back in my era because we wouldn't have had to let him get to a spot.
Speaker 6: We hit him before you get there, for sure.
Speaker 1: So even like when you say like in the era of like so, same instance, because while we was watching the game, I did see the Hawks start trapping him and doubling him, like you know later as the game went on. But at what time when a player got a certain amount of points, dude like, hey, he ain't finna do this shit on us.
Speaker 11: You're gonna get a flavorite one. And so these guys it's the business of basketball now, they're playing for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So back in the day, you can see they yo Kirk Ram, It's out of there.
Speaker 11: The Detroit style of basketball is over with because they want to see points, because that's the fan fare. They want to see high volume of points.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm makes sense. Doc Rivers just got hired for the Bucks. Now, at first, I was upset about that because you know, now that I.
Speaker 3: Know the coach that they had.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I just you know what I'm saying, I want the black coach. I don't want no I don't want no coach to loseing y'all. But they were like they wasn't as bad as they were making it seem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now that they got Doc Rivers, they lose the first game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I mean that's gonna happen. But Doc Rivers, his record, his resume is what it is. I mean, he's one of the most winningest coaches in the league. I mean, we praised a lot of these other coaches, but they don't have Doc Rivers resume. That's true, he only won one championship. But if we're gonna praise d'An TONI, then how we can't praise Doc Rivers. You know, it's a bunch of COVID coaches humant. All these coaches that they praised as these great coaches, they don't have, They ain't want nothing.
Speaker 7: He got one, but then he also dog got the most losses in game Seven's like, he was ranked top fifteen coach of all time in the seventy fifth anniversary.
Speaker 2: But he's had amazing teams and only got one.
Speaker 6: He had Chris Paul too.
Speaker 2: He didn't win nothing.
Speaker 6: Okay, what happened with Chris Paul in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Got hurt?
Speaker 11: Okay, Then every year every year, that on the coach. Yeah, but put these stallions out there and you build them up, but he get hurt. He's the most unreliable superstar you ever seen. And that's no offense. He's a great player, but he don't play in the playoffs.
Speaker 6: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: But he Chris Paul and get hurt every year he was with the Clippers, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Every year. Every year, he gets hurt every year. So you can't blame that on the coach.
Speaker 2: Even in the even last sure with Philly, even.
Speaker 11: Last year with Philly, you had a guy who didn't want to play. You had a guy superstar talent quit on the team, you can't play. You can't blame that on the coach. You know, Doc Rivers, his resume is what it is. But if you have a player's quitting on him, you gotta hold that accountability to the player.
Speaker 3: Quarman. I'm glad you're here and you brought this up, so there, I can't say I brought it up. Now. I'm gonna ask you because you was in the league.
Speaker 1: Do you think James hard is a top five shoot Do I think he's a what top five shooting guard of all time?
Speaker 6: No, because he only played one side of.
Speaker 2: The balls, top five.
Speaker 11: On offense. But then he's a liability on the other end. You go to the park, you gotta guard your man. Ain't picking you if you just gonna shoot the ball every time. Y'all forgetting what the core of basketball, what it really is. You gotta guard your man, you gotta you're on the stream.
Speaker 6: But nowadays watching NBA pants just score that's games.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, it's all about defensive schematics. Now it's not like people locking up.
Speaker 6: He wanted them new normal dude.
Speaker 2: Really lock up in the league.
Speaker 11: That normally who lock up in the league who do you think lock up in the league?
Speaker 3: Jim and.
Speaker 11: Nice go both ways. The players are like go both ways. They play offense.
Speaker 3: And who your top five players in the league that you like right now?
Speaker 6: I like one Bay, I like Gianni's Jokic.
Speaker 11: Uh that kid Gordon from Denver, Aaron Gordon and Murray from Denver. Okay, they played the ball, they played all They play ball the right way. It's about the team, It's about their system.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: The NBA All Star starting was announced. Uh s g A replaced still step not starring?
Speaker 6: Who replaced that?
Speaker 3: It's okay? See Shake Gills? Yeah yeah, he hard. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Can we talked about him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But Steph, I mean that's the fans, that's that's that's the vote, that's that's how that is.
Speaker 3: That's how you know, and.
Speaker 6: It fans. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it was a time where the fans of vote Steph so quick it was like Steph was in them numbers with brun Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's that.
Speaker 11: It should have still been Steph. I don't know, that's crazy. Young fellas doing well. But Steph done done so much for the lead. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Gotta have him start, uh huh. But speaking of done so much for the lead the Warriors. They trying to see what they could get for Clay and Wiggings. What you think could fix Golden State.
Speaker 11: They gotta stop playing small ball. When they had Boget, when they had what's his name, he used to be on shocking.
Speaker 6: The fool.
Speaker 3: McGee.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a lot of people don't give himcgee credit. He changed every shot you put up. He gonna go in there and get the rebound. He don't need the ball. He gonna stay high energy, and it's hard to do that as a big man on the team where you ain't gonna get the ball.
Speaker 3: He gets you more positions. He get a lot of offenseve rebounds.
Speaker 11: So yeah, when they was winning, they had a big center. They need to go back and find them a big center and implement them in the game.
Speaker 2: And Looney ain't playing that much anymore, right, got the rotation and Luna be balling too.
Speaker 3: He's solid, Like I'm saying, for what they need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't saying run the offense through him, but I'm saying he do what he supposed to do for the team.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 3: But where you see Clay fitting.
Speaker 6: In that, I think they should trade Clay right now.
Speaker 3: Over Wiggins.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean Clayton had a couple of injuries. Wiggins didn't have no injuries yet, not nothing that Clayton dealt with. So clay is on the downside. Wiggins is gonna give you Wiggins. You know every year he's gonna give your double double.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: I see clay Lakers need shooting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I don't know if they have the access to saying like do you really want Russell to come back to the Warriors? You saw that didn't really work out like that, So I don't know trade deadlines February eighth about they got.
Speaker 3: By the week to figure it out. You and the football too, who you were going for this week?
Speaker 6: I went for Kansas City because Taylor Swift.
Speaker 11: I knew the old narrative. They want to see that boy kiss that white girl in the super Bowl. Smart smart, Yeah that's a smart man. Yeah, I ain't crazy, man. They're gonna win the Super Bowl, last kids. I'm going for Kansas City all the way.
Speaker 3: Man, It's gonna look like a lifetime movie. They wear super Bowl. They be kissing like a Dawson's Creek.
Speaker 6: Up. They're gonna turn on him boy, and she's gonna be a whole movie.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he messed it up.
Speaker 3: They're gonna turn on for I want Pat my home daddy to kiss her. That don't get excited and stuff. But nah, I did want.
Speaker 1: I want to see Lamar do something, man, because they they don'et talk so bad and down on Lamar.
Speaker 3: So we all were going for Lamar just for the fact of that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They played with him by his money and then Lamar he wanted them one like you know what I'm saying. Pat Mahon here a great black quarterback. Pat mahoonds a talented quarterback. But it just ain't no telling what Lamar would have dead. You could just see Kodak blackad the Super Bowls.
Speaker 6: I's been so.
Speaker 3: Much around and he got the talent. So yeah, but for the night. But who your team is?
Speaker 11: I don't have a team. Yeah, I just bet that's okay. I don't want to be tired of know. I'm from Brunswick, so we don't have no team down there.
Speaker 1: Sonsick Georgia, get the hell out of here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to deal with the jaz.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got from I was born in Charleston.
Speaker 1: But I grew up in Okay, Okay, gotcha U Ben Simmons. He returned post near triple double off the bench.
Speaker 3: Bro, I didn't even know he was still They play who.
Speaker 2: They playing the Utah Jazz?
Speaker 5: The Jazz playing all right? Who the Jazzoklyn did one for the show.
Speaker 7: It's good to see him back, man, because the mental told with the media like, I'm sure you can speak to it. It takes a lot out of you mentally, especially young. He came in one year of college and straight to the league and it was very promising. Then just dropped off tremendously.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna say like with Ben, I'm gonna say this with Ben, it ain't so much as that it's just like when you see him, players like he good, but it then it's so much as like you hear people say this and say that about him, like brod just play your motherfucker fuck them.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people were blaming Ben Simmons on this team and that team. Bro. When Ben Simmons with.
Speaker 1: Philly, they were straight. The only problem I had with Ben Simmons that time when they played the Hawks. He'll go like bruh.
Speaker 3: He stopped believing in himself exactly.
Speaker 1: That's where it started at first. When he drove to the lane and he was right up there, he passed.
Speaker 2: The ball out.
Speaker 6: I said, oh, Ship, ask why he did that?
Speaker 3: Did I ask him?
Speaker 6: You know why he did that?
Speaker 3: Why do that?
Speaker 6: He don't want to get fouled. His problem is a free throw line.
Speaker 11: So the moment he started missing free throws, mentally, he like, I just don't want to get fouled. If he can make a layup or just shoot a wide open shot, will take it. But it's time to carry the threat and go to the basket. He don't want to do that because he don't want to go to the free throw line.
Speaker 2: And he had Trey Young right there, he could have just boom it on.
Speaker 1: But not do what I'm saying. I see so many motherfuckers who shouldn't be shooting. Keep shooting, nigga.
Speaker 3: Shoot. The culture have to tell me, ain't stop.
Speaker 6: But it's different at that free throw line, they gets real quiet, so I know.
Speaker 3: It gets quiet home and then get loud when.
Speaker 11: You're watch by yourself and it's a playoffs, yes, by yourself. Are you responsible for losing the game and winning it.
Speaker 6: That's a lot you need.
Speaker 2: How tinsel lebron be at the free throw line?
Speaker 6: You see there you go, they're gonna get.
Speaker 1: If I'm at a halt game, I don't even be cheering, bro, But when the other team at the free throw line and we could win a Chick fil a sandwich, nigga, so they.
Speaker 2: Get, they get.
Speaker 1: All they gotta do is get my thirdy fat and tell him you get a free chick for light sound. Well we'll have that bitch rock now what they gotta do a lot of that time, Rondo was arrested on gun and drug charges in Indianana.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna speak on to I get all the facts.
Speaker 6: Amen to that, brother. Yeah they did, Josh, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they still want to sweep that ship on the road.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they had the facts on Dana White. They still let him make a statement and he still had a slap league.
Speaker 3: Hey on some real ship. What you think about that?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: With the Josh Giddy situation, he should have got something. He shouldn't have been able to play till they figured something out.
Speaker 11: I'm just I'm just trying to get people to understand we our own worst enemy. Because most of our black outlets report the news more than the white ones do.
Speaker 6: The white people stay on cold.
Speaker 11: They don't report on Josh Giddy, they don't report on Dana White, and they don't report on what's the Ed McMahon or what's the guy.
Speaker 3: Don't report on that man. I read them telling he that ain't get nasty that nigga shick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but because we don't like a dude, we'll put we'll put everything out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, non vince man, you saw them.
Speaker 6: I did nothing. I don't ain't nobody reporting on it. I don't. I don't want to know the better. I don't want to bro he he is. It's not the age. He don't paid lawsuits out before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wild boy bro he he he bragging bout other people fucking somebody at.
Speaker 6: The jont oh no that yeah, you got a problem at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Went over a certain threshold. That that's that money threshold.
Speaker 1: You just want a wild like bro. I never want to be that rich to watch somebody keep me keep me at the money.
Speaker 3: Mad.
Speaker 1: I gotta fuck not saying, but my ship is gonna be agreeing to what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I don't want enough money.
Speaker 1: Well I want to pay you to fuck somebody else and I yeah, nigga go twe after dark nigga. But now get it, we talked about that giddy ship. And I don't blame just the media outlets. I blame Adam the commissioner to say something because they be quick to say, Oh, we're going to find Draymond Green some mental health. No, find givety some mental health too, across the board, find everybody mental health cities are down too indefinitely until we figure out. But then m I know his teammates, they don't look at that nigga the same. We're gonna have a little part of don't tell. They have a little party for the kids that.
Speaker 7: Check Holme Groum like they retired check Holme gums Jersey in Minnesota when they play Minnesota and he wasn't at the game high school.
Speaker 3: Don't Oh he can't go there? Good because you know when people sit they can't control it. Ship. They'll be like, what get it at that nigga?
Speaker 1: Get it sniffing the cheerleaders cheer leaders locker room that they ain't even in there. He just sniffing the room. Yeah, we returning to Jersey being in a minute. Nasty, sick ass nigga. But yeah, that's what they get. But now Rondo, I hope man Rondo and then Rondo, uh he got the Yeah, oh damn no more.
Speaker 5: You know that's a I bet you that's a traffic stop car, got searched, all that type of ship.
Speaker 6: And you know, the media outlets get ahold of that. Man hopefully my boy.
Speaker 3: Good Man, and I hate that they say drug charges. No, don't make it sound like that. Yeah, nigga, I.
Speaker 1: Know he ain't got no drugs. How y'all trying to make it seem so. Uh while you here who you who you got going to the final? Car can tell you like them?
Speaker 3: You like them?
Speaker 6: With Milwaukee mm hmmm yeah, Denver, Milwaukee a Denver boss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Boston played tough too, Tatum a dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Now they might let Lebron get in there, keep letting he got damn free throw.
Speaker 2: Script.
Speaker 11: Yeah, once they get this all started in the all start trade, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 11: There's too much money to have Lebron shot out the playoffs, just letting you know, Okay, so you might have to get in there.
Speaker 3: They're gonna figure out figure it's the Western Conference finals, so.
Speaker 2: In Western Conference finals, might as well.
Speaker 3: I mean he got that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be a blockbuster trade. They're gonna get trade young somebody.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. Yeah already, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Two years ago he've been trying to sign with Clutch Sports Trey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and right.
Speaker 3: You already know what going on. Hey, you had said you like Womby. What what it is about women you like?
Speaker 11: Because he's just that tall doing what he do. I think bo Bo is the same type of player.
Speaker 6: So you agree with that when she said that he's just not marketable. He ugly. I mean, people won't tell the truth.
Speaker 2: He's not marketable.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to be mean, but that's just the truth of the matter. It's the true good ship. You do the same thing. What does it?
Speaker 11: What does win Byama do that Bo Bu can't do? And I think bo move a little better than he does.
Speaker 6: You think shoot a little.
Speaker 11: Bit better though, No, I think look ugly. But he got the uncle went to teams that they had the number one draft pick. They have Kevin Durant, they got they got players that he can't really do his thing. They're featuring win Byama mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Women got some dog in him too though. Yeah, like when he play against certain players, you can see it. Like if he you play against somebody like Jannis or m B, you see him step his game up like he games.
Speaker 3: He's scoring thirty three.
Speaker 6: Respect.
Speaker 3: Ain't saying with point for point with the nigga. Just he stepped it up.
Speaker 6: He down.
Speaker 11: What I say, when your match up, you can't give up seven. Thank you won your match up playing on one side.
Speaker 6: Yeah you lost now.
Speaker 1: So look a player like m B who you think more impressive scoring seven embiid.
Speaker 3: Or the Luca.
Speaker 6: Embid because you've never seen that type of talent that height. You know he can score. He can score from anywhere on the court. You can't.
Speaker 11: You never seen the seven foot that could hit threes, put it down on the ground, hit the mid range, getting the post.
Speaker 1: True, he nice everywhere, and he ain't had and he don't have a ball in his hand as much as you know, like a shooting guard or point.
Speaker 3: So it's like when he get that motherfucker, they coming.
Speaker 2: Every time. He ain't scared of that free throw line.
Speaker 1: That's true too. I hit that right on the head when we get back. We're gonna get more from Kwame Brown. Find out what he got going on. Stay tuned to Broken Play. Yes, sir, when you hit them claps nigga, you know what time it is?
Speaker 3: Another prize pick.
Speaker 2: Sh I'm feeling good, man, I feel like pat my homes. You know this segment, bro, I'm putting the team on my back.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I had Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: I never do it.
Speaker 3: I had the stats. Uh ever there I lost it. But we don't need it. Uh now I don't need to see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see it, all right.
Speaker 1: Just no, man, this ship getting ugly. Maybe we maybe we need to stop screaming forty two. They should get a ball of cosamigo. We can't even hit five out of six in double our Money. I had Lamar Jackson over ten and a half Russian attempts.
Speaker 6: He had eight.
Speaker 1: If Lamar would have played like he sold used to play, if he heard and watched the show and would have had the Russian attempt that I said he was gonna have, they would have probably won and I would have won.
Speaker 2: But the show came out, you know the day of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tough to watch it.
Speaker 1: Tough for him to watch the show if he playing you motherfucking get out.
Speaker 3: Lamar Dom had brandon Ingram over twenty and a half points.
Speaker 1: He had eighteen. Why this is significant. Uh Dom put his wager in and we saw his that day of so we knew we wasn't gonna.
Speaker 3: Two. Domb already got his l out the way. Dom is now eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Marcel had Jared Goff over thirty five and a half passed attempts.
Speaker 3: He had forty one.
Speaker 2: Easy money man.
Speaker 3: Marcel is in the league.
Speaker 1: Also tied with that who has had Colin Sexton over twenty three and a half points and rebounds he had twenty six.
Speaker 3: All right, that is Reggie who did you have at first? Reggie ball Gibbs? He had Lord Gibbs.
Speaker 1: Over rushing yards but he said, nope, I'm gonna take Harrison Bumper from Georgia Tech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over one and a half field goals.
Speaker 6: They went for it on fourth down.
Speaker 1: Bro he had it, had one, had one another loss. So now we three out of five, so let's just go fifty percent.
Speaker 3: We wain't.
Speaker 1: On event event picked over eighty nine and a half rushing yards for Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nighty, shout out. We didn't win, but we didn't lose, but we definitely didn't get no money.
Speaker 2: If it was a flex pick, we got no. You gotta have at least four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got at least have four, have to get forty. We got at least get five to win.
Speaker 1: We gotta start winning, bro, people because it getting to the point people.
Speaker 3: Watching these show and they laughing when we picked, and then they coming up to us in the gym. I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that was the most because after you know what I mean, Reggie, we were probably on fourth set. Reggie had us going to me and Thad talking, you know what I mean, we motivating each other.
Speaker 3: That hit me all up, Broy, you got it. So I'm like somebody walked up like, man, I love the show, Like so you know what I mean, Like, damn you're watching the show.
Speaker 1: Wed mother was like, man, y'all picked, ain't ship bro that last set the whole time. I just hear your picks ain't ship like, Bro.
Speaker 3: I ain't used to just going around.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's laughing at me. You're supposed to laugh with me, and he laughing at us. So if that don't motivate y'all, niggas to do better picks this week.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it's gonna take, but some ship got a change in him.
Speaker 6: It motivated me too.
Speaker 3: Dub so technically bad. You've been on a little street you could, you could jump it off.
Speaker 6: Let me see the phone right quick.
Speaker 3: Nigga ain't got a fun.
Speaker 12: I know I've been doing good lately, thank you for acknowledging that. But I'm about to pick. This one is gonna be a risk. I'm going with John Ty Murray. He playing the LA Lakers. It's trade rumors that he might go to LA. So you know, I'm about to go over to John Tay Murray. Twenty one and a half points.
Speaker 3: That's a good pick.
Speaker 6: I really was looking at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he didn't play the last game with the Atlanta Hawks too, so he may not play tonight.
Speaker 1: Now we we we gotta find somebody who we know definitely gonna play. I'm taking Jalen Johnson sixteen and a half points over.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Hoping, Yes, yes, all right, let me find somebody else.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm gonna stay with the the Hawks former Hawk John Collins. I'm gonna take twenty one p R points, rebounds, and assists they play against the Knicks. No, Julius Randall, I think he should be crashing the boards a lot and getting buckets.
Speaker 3: Might not do ship.
Speaker 2: Let me be positive, Yeah, be positive. I'm Pat mahomes here.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm winning event.
Speaker 4: I'm outside of my comfort zone today, so I have to and let me know how you feel about them.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: I have Murray.
Speaker 4: For Over on points, rebounds and assists thirty two point five?
Speaker 2: What Murray.
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 4: Jonte?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say he questionable, so that's why I thadn't usual? So who the next one?
Speaker 4: So the other one is Lori who Laurie mccarkin Lauri Marketing YEP for Over on his turnovers one point five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if he turned the ball over like that the last time Don picked turnovers a loss?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he got a good advisor next to you, but we'll try it.
Speaker 3: HM all right, Dom what you got?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 3: How come points, rebounds and assists over thirty.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 6: Big?
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 2: You like Ingram last week too? We all did? No, you know what Ingram lost is that he was what it was bro that nigga had eighteen points in the third quarter. Bro Dad saying, no, this looks good. He's gonna hit like, don't don't do that ever.
Speaker 5: Give me Jalen Brunson under thirty two points under thirty two.
Speaker 6: They oh, yeah, but I like sex and go to him.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: That boy registered that with his chest too.
Speaker 3: He goes. He goes to the free throw line a lot too.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, because old boy ain't playing too.
Speaker 2: He did play last night. So it's a back to back, right, what you got that man?
Speaker 5: I like you top playing. I know they've been sucking the last two games, but so who you just been on? I mean, who's Brson under thirty two?
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm gonna go coll it secon again. I'm gonna go under four free throw spar.
Speaker 2: You know what tempts are made makes, makes.
Speaker 3: All right less less more more more more. Put one. We gotta put a crazy number. That's how you hit. I'm gonna put one O seven it bring back two thousand and six, Yeah, we get some nineteen forty two. Let me try one O eight, one O eight, bring back twenty seven hundred. Let me try one on nine. Hold on man twenty seven to twenty five. That's it.
Speaker 5: We had our welcome and he said, don't look at that goddamn payot bro for the winds.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, he said, that.
Speaker 1: Place money many risk. When a rich nigga tell you something, you automatically believe everything they say. Them niggas don't know ship. Them niggas took rich just like we gotta take risks. My uncle told me that she wan't say he said the thing about it. Y'all will believe anything a rich person tell you. I've been telling you the same ship all your life and you ain't listen to me one time. And my uncle he has a successful persson watching business that he runs out of my.
Speaker 3: Auntie house and he only pressure watches her house.
Speaker 2: That's the only client.
Speaker 3: Lawyer, shee loyal. But nah, man, this is the week. Hey, no, look, this wasn't gonna be different. Give you that mic.
Speaker 1: These niggas, O child, Paul, give you met the microphone, all right, give us some motivational words of encouragement and then plus the camera time. You know that the fellas want to see you anyway. I guess basically, we don't try, all of us don't try. We had Reggie give us. You know, a pregame speech with you know what I mean, with the football tactics.
Speaker 3: It didn't work.
Speaker 1: I don't try from a coaching standpoint, that came and his motherfucking cried, domb.
Speaker 3: We made a song with Dom.
Speaker 2: The song was fired.
Speaker 3: The song was fire as fuck. But we didn't win. We we weren not off. We got to put Greg on camera soon.
Speaker 4: I think that's really what's gonna be it once he get on camera. I don't know if I want to because I don't want to. But why don't be blaming the Lord?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, We'll blame your connection with the Lord. Before we blame the Lord, you'll get a stronger connection. So everybody buy your heads, all right.
Speaker 4: Our father, father of Jesus, who gave his life for us, we want you to just put your hand on our pics watch overs give us a sound mind to make good decisions when it comes to putting these saying.
Speaker 3: Amen, well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to end it with a birder so he could know because everybody probably praying for peak.
Speaker 3: No, man, even if we don't, we still believe, We still believe, We still believe.
Speaker 7: In you were coming. Yeah, consistency, were getting shots up.
Speaker 3: Hey, you remember, like, how did what did we do?
Speaker 1: We gotta go back and watch that episode once we hit, Like what where was the episode we were doing. I don't even think I believed it. I didn't even believe in the peaks because the money was that and I went lower.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was.
Speaker 1: Said something like, boy, hey, and that's the ship they hit. Man, we had forty two in this motherfucker had wings. We still eat that, but it don't be as a group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it don't be.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like, sometimes it feels better when you win, not when it's earned, not given.
Speaker 4: I feel like we kind of cursed because we were supposed to go to the club.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to have a section.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Man that played around with the budget, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to turn this whole room into the club. But look, next time we hit, we're going to the club because we shooting.
Speaker 3: In the daytime. Bring a couple of cameras. We're going to day ship. It's just gonna hang out.
Speaker 1: We're going to magic, no blade, relate, We're going to blaze right too. Far go there, I come back. I mean it's little.
Speaker 4: That we don't.
Speaker 1: They don't need to hear us because we got the music playing in there. Anyway. Just look Cara again us. Yeah, just see the forty two coming and Blazer. I can see if I get some forty two.
Speaker 3: We'll talk off y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all keep praying and wishing for our downfall. But guess what we just gonna show you. The Lord believe in us more than y'all hate.
Speaker 3: Keep. Hey, this come from am Green.
Speaker 1: We got my boy Marcella, got my boy Reggie, Ball, got my boy, Dad, got my boy Don, got my boy Vet.
Speaker 4: No what your girl?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: We gotta keep. We don't want nobody feel left though. All right, we got my girlly, Vet, got my boy Greg.
Speaker 6: We'll team