Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, Hello, this is Teddabodeau collar from Salon. I was looking for the bride to be Jade. That's me, Hello, Jade. How are you today? Excited about your nuptials coming up soon?
Speaker 1: I really am? Yeah? I bet you.
Speaker 2: Now. We have you down for an appointment this week to get your head dead for your wedding day. That's right, yes, and unfortunately I'm calling to let you know that we had to cancel your appointment. So your appointment is now dead gone and I'm so sorry about.
Speaker 3: Thes No, there's no other option. I can't have it canceled?
Speaker 1: Can we?
Speaker 3: Is there someone else available or is there a way to reschedule?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm run ahead and checked everybody else. I checked everybody else's schedule, and we're just not gonna be able to fich in this week. I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 1: Is no.
Speaker 3: Sorry is not going to cut it. I'm trying to remain calm here, but this is now possible. I am getting married.
Speaker 1: There is no other option. Why is it being canceled?
Speaker 2: Okay, so normally we would not cancel, but we did have something happen that is just a big deal. And I think you will understand when I let you know. But do you know Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: No, right now, A big deal is my wedding. I'm getting married in a few days.
Speaker 1: I don't have a time. I don't have trying to find another person to do my hair. We did have I don't want to talk about Tom Cruise, yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: The reason that I mentioned Tom Cruise, the huge celebrity actor, is that we did have a major celebrity call up and say they wanted to be serviced by us in our have salon. And the time that they requested was the time of your appointment, and that is the only time that they will do. So we had to cancel that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that that celebrity has plenty money on resources, they can find another place. And I highly doubt that you're gonna have a celebrity coming to your nasty place.
Speaker 1: Put me back on the boat. This is not acceptable.
Speaker 2: We were also surprised. But that's why I see if you had heard of Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise is a husband.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am having my wedding in a few days. Is please, who's your manager to your manager right now.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about this, and I am the current manager on duty right now. That's why I'm calling you because I figured it might be.
Speaker 1: At Look, here's the owner. The owner.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just explain and maybe you understand where we're coming from. I'm so sorry about this, but we can't fit you in next week.
Speaker 1: No, do you understand where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: I am getting married this week. I don't need my hair done when I'm already married. I need to look good for my wedding. There is no one else I can find to do my hair. You guys, I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about that. We did not expect it. But Tom Cruise's cousin, Jimmy Crews called up in.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is not even Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: This is his cousin some scientieologists for you, this does not matter.
Speaker 2: His name is Jimmy Crews.
Speaker 3: Is that Tom Cruise, Jimmy Cruz, Jimmy Cruse, Jimmy Crews. I cannot believe that you're trying to cancel my wedding hair appointment for Tom Cruise's cousin. Is it even his cousin, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: CRUs Yes, he's been in some off Broadway acting. I think you know, he's never been in a major motion picture. But it's still big deal.
Speaker 1: Fault not believe this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear one more word about Jimmy Cruz and his horrible career.
Speaker 1: I am getting married. I need to speak to the owner. Get me the owner right now. Okay, well, can I what's their name? Let me have their number. I'm gonna call them directly.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be able to do that because this is actually Jewel from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your fiance. Brett set you up.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm My heart rate right now is like coming out of my nose, my heart talking.
Speaker 1: Oh I am going to get even with him. I can't. So I have my hair appointment.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you still have your hair appointment. And I don't even know if Jimmy Cruz is a real person.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe that they were going to cancel my appointment for Jimmy Cruz.
Speaker 1: That couldn't have been real. Oh my god, wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks