Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: We're starting. That's it. Mall says he doesn't go on dates.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Now what.
Speaker 4: Look, we're back sponsored by Boost Moe Unlimited Talk Text and Dates, Rory Unlimited Talk Text so you can text and go on a date.
Speaker 2: So so every girl just be to come to the crib.
Speaker 4: No, I just don't go on dates. Dates are when you're pursuing somebody romantically.
Speaker 2: And once once you're on Netflix, you get really Netflix and shill listen. Man.
Speaker 4: It is different when like we laid up and I could like I'm on Netflix.
Speaker 3: You don't say you know, I ain't gotta say nothing no more.
Speaker 2: The bag is how nasty it would be if you laying with a girl and put yourself on.
Speaker 3: But no, not on just like scrolling to see something that I.
Speaker 2: Want to watch yourself while you're fuck. It's a different level of thing.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I don't watch. I have not watched a single episode.
Speaker 5: About I am nothing surprising.
Speaker 4: I have not. I'm leading on the DiCaprio, leading on all the DiCaprio said he's never seen Titanic.
Speaker 2: I didn't he go to the premiere.
Speaker 3: I keep telling you me and Leo are like more likely yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, now I think about it, I'm like, you don't go on days either unless they're twenty one.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's part of the guys around the same age too. Yeah, actually, more and more is making sense I think about it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what bad he is on that one. But but yeah, I don't watch my work, you know, I mean, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, while we're here, we will officially be on Netflix come January. We'll have more information about that after holidays.
Speaker 4: But they said we only had six months. They told us we only had six months. Ten times sixty months in Come on, man, we sixty months in baby marline that type of tient toeda, I see what type of this for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm talking about ship. Yeah, we'll have some more information on exactly when that will be starting once, you know, we come back January fifth.
Speaker 3: All those I said we wouldn't be here Dot slower.
Speaker 2: Geez, you're the one that actually writing from Drake's account, Yeah didn't I did?
Speaker 3: You which said let me, let me, let me sit in this, which fool gets you.
Speaker 2: I did see a lot of the business Side of Twitter podcast Business Side of Twitter, which I don't mind, because I'm a nerve when it comes to behind the scenes business stuff too, so I'm never mad when the listeners speculate with all that. But I've never heard more people fucking wrong and strong and loud about what our Netflix deal is. What they were saying, iHeart made the decision. We didn't even know. Huh. They said that we had no choice. iHeart just put us there.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all, y'all be on that far to Twitter. We don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: We dealt directly with Netflix. We had the decision whether we want to do it or not. We negotiated. It's it's our deal, you know. Shout out to Shout out to volume, shout out to their partnership with iHeart, shout out to everyone. But nah, that's our deal.
Speaker 5: And you're still on your ip. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's never been a time. It's never been the time I did. No, I mean, when the when the Saudi's by Netflix the America. Yet, we may have to kiss the wall at that Oh no, we're definitely doing the hand Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have to kiss the wall at that point. We got we have to go to that Saudi bag.
Speaker 4: I kissed the wall I'm letting you niggas know I'm kissing the wall all my niggas uptown. I'm kissing the wall for that bad pre production.
Speaker 2: In real time. That should be our our teaser in January for for our Netflix announcement. We should go to Netflix office and just do the hand thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just kiss the wall. Just gotta kiss the wall.
Speaker 2: Sold our souls, man, Yeah, listen, it's in four k Ley's right.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but we are excited to be a part of the Netflix family.
Speaker 3: Yes, everybody else, yeah.
Speaker 2: Shot someone else that is making the leap as well. These these wars are getting getting kind of crazy. Yeah, man, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Disney, HBO, it's getting it's getting nuts.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, so got to pay yourselves.
Speaker 4: The wall going on outside fresh right when involved rovers ain't safe from listen man.
Speaker 2: I do want to wrap this episode up pretty quickly because I do want to go to the Knicks Championship parade today. We finally got a ring. Man.
Speaker 3: You know you didn't get a ring. You gotta you gotta a medal.
Speaker 4: They put a medal around everybody's neck and they get a trophy, they get the cup, they get the trophy. But shout out to the Knicks on winning the NBA Cup. It's just something to celebrate as a New York Nick fan. I'm not here to step on your celebration.
Speaker 5: Man, is this a new award. I've never heard of the Cup before.
Speaker 2: This is three three or four years? Yeah, three years in this third year. I think they're at the White House today. Then they go to Disney World.
Speaker 3: I believe in the middle of the seat.
Speaker 2: You know this might have been. I actually went out to watch the game and surrounded by a bunch of Knicks fans. We were so happy that they won. But once the confetti started to drop, the mood in the bar changed a bit, like this feels nasty. And then when they handed Cat the trophy, I was like, please don't hold it up, Please don't hold it up. And he went like this, yes, And I'm like, it's the middle of the season. Yeah, but you gotta applaud it, man, you gotta say, you know, shit is so stupid. Of course this would be the thing, the next win, the dumbest fucking thing ever. I don't care if it keeps things competitive. This I hate the ship. I get it.
Speaker 4: They gotta revamp it. I get it, but I don't hate it. I like it for a number of reasons. It kind of brings some excitement, uh to the middle of the season. You know, the teams are actually they were playing. It was it was a great game. Press to Winby He found out that his grandmother passed right before the game. I read that so so press to Winby and his family. That's gotta be tough to to receive that news and then try to go out and and play. But I liked I liked the Cup. I was against it probably the first year. I didn't really understand it, but I do like the fact that it gives the players something to play for in the middle of the season.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Uh, the competitive level seems to, you know, kind of get more intense in the NBA Cup tournament.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of guys that are on you know, minimum.
Speaker 4: Guarantees, two way players that you know, what's the kid from the Knicks, the guard Colick.
Speaker 3: He if he didn't play as well as he.
Speaker 2: Did, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If the nixt win that game three, that change and that money from the Cup. I mean that's you know, that's that's his contract for the years. Yeah, I mean, you know, you get guys like that that get an opportunity to play for something. Yeah, And I think that's what, you know, makes it so competitive, It makes it cool, It gives it a little spind.
Speaker 3: I will say, back to the whole Saudi thing.
Speaker 4: We all seeing this thing where immirates and all they creeping into Americans sports and things like that. So, I mean, you know, they got the money. They're obviously paying the NBA for their partnership.
Speaker 3: And things like that.
Speaker 2: NFL soon Raiders are for sale every.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, so you know, I see what's going on as far as the business is concerned. But I'm not mad at it because I do feel like it did add something in the season, you know, before you get to the playoffs for teams to kind of get a little more competitive and play for a common goal.
Speaker 3: So congrats to the Knicks.
Speaker 2: You imagine Jeremy Lynn in the Cup era, he kind of created it on the little mid season lynsanity was like the Cup, like it changed New York for regular season game.
Speaker 4: No, that was just Knicks fans once again, just looking for anything to cheer for. A gud plays good for twelve games and y'all just going we're going all the way this year.
Speaker 7: This is it.
Speaker 3: He's better than Earl of Pearl, He's better than walf fr I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, well, twelve games, like what I compare him to Isaiah Thomas.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I was just you know, but Jeremy Lyn was a good player. Though I did enjoy watching him play when he still good. He brought some excitement to the to the to the city.
Speaker 2: Is so I respect that. I know he's tight now that there was no Cup money at that point. He was literally living on someone's couch. Yeah, during that entire time, but at least the next it did. I had second embarrassment with the celebration, but at least they have the integrity not to hang the banner up.
Speaker 4: And oh god, I'm so glad that the first team not to do it. I'm so glad they decided not to do that. Have some respect for yourself. You when I went to the ceremony, Fuck, no, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You can't raise an NBA Cup banner, not in the garden.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, and I don't think especially because of the garden.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna put that next to uh, next next to what's the names next to next to Grexy's Stanley go, what's the Billy Joe? How many nights he sold out in the gardicle? But that next to Billy Joe's banner, Like come on.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, but I I get it. But I even thought when when Hove raised the banner for selling out the first show at the Barclays, I was like, what we now, We're just making up banners. Listen, man, you got to put something up there. It's been a while for the next one. And they put up who Hove A three shows sold out and then then just like it was just a photo of Big. I went to the first Barclays show ever with jay Z and he started the show with Juicy, which I thought was important, like I'm not doing my song. The first song ever played here will be Juicy, which I appreciate. It's just funny just to see Big like it's just Big and the raptors like makes sense. I love it. Next to Jason Kidd retired absolutely, Jason Kid was up there, Christopher Wallace, that ship, How was how was everyone's week so far?
Speaker 4: Good Man? Good week? Productive? I did leg day last night. I can't fill my legs. They feel like I could take them off and put them in the in the closet back there.
Speaker 2: But I'm good. Yeah, I see you and pas for sharing vibrators. I thought that was like a nice moment. You can't even handle the top mode though I can't sniff it.
Speaker 4: Demara said that that there's rose mode on there that you can't handle. Look at that seat where when you started that speed right there?
Speaker 2: Slow like that? Oh man, they never leave.
Speaker 4: That's when you get don't look at me when you say soup brushing your bathroom, baby, baby, and it curves body washing your shower.
Speaker 3: Oh god, thank you, peeche. This is a I'm sorry. Can you hit us in the mic?
Speaker 2: Peach?
Speaker 3: Oh definite?
Speaker 2: Please stop.
Speaker 3: This is so great.
Speaker 2: I was I was driving here yesterday and I was I was being I was being a dick behind the wheel. I can't lie. I'm a great person deep down, but on the surface left I could be an asshole. So I was clearly intentionally cutting someone off so I could make the light. And then the red light hit and it was then we were just living in this existence, both of us at the intersection. And it was like one of those like con ed type trucks and you would have lost. I was sitting there like trying to like avoid any eye contact because I knew I was wrong. There was no changing this entire thing. Are you one of those because somebody, if you look straight ahead, I don't usually do that. You placed the roll the window down, like what happened, so I can you know you can even hear someone through the window through your window, so I look and it was definitely. I mean, I'm just gonna be truthful. Stereotype of the con Edison Spanish guy from the Bronx for sure. Oh come on, I mean, listen, man, they can hook hook your electricity up right away. So he's yelling and I'm like, all right, let me, let me get my talking to because I'm an asshole. Put the window down. He said, I was about to curse you the fuck out, Rory, but now I need to know who's gonna be on the Hot ninety seven morning show. Are you serious? I was so scared. I told only in New York I told him only in New York City? Will that happened?
Speaker 4: I was gonna curse you out, But that's such a New York City story. Con Edison Drava was about to curse you out but he recognized you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then all right, So that was yesterday on my way here. Then we left once to go Pickamara up and I was starving. So went to the Delhi across street from Kia's crim and you know those people outside that hold the door or whatever, and the kid was like seventeen and he just asked for food. He didn't ask for money. I was like, okay, come on, you want So we get to the counter. I ordered my sandwich. I'm like, yeah, whatever he wants. He starts breaking down a cheese steak sandwich like we were at a Michelin star restaurant of medium rare. Don't cut it. How he wanted the cheese melted, what type of bread? Then he got mozzarella sticks, and then he got an omelet with onions and peppers. At one point I was like, my man, that's a breakfast lunch in dinner, right, That wasn't the craziest. Well, while they were making it, I thought he was going back outside to open the door for people to try to get money. When walked outside, so I grabbed his food, paid for it, go to the door. Nowhere to be found. Wait, you had his food and he just left. He just left. I don't think he was all there. But now I'm just sitting here with a cheese steak, monzarella sticks, and an omelet that I thought I bought for a homeless seventeen year old. He was like, why is it? Because I don't eat eggs? She's like, why is there an omelet here? I was like, you're not even gonna believe it. He was like he changed his mind. He's like, nah, I tried to memorize the chesteak order because that chestaking hit like he knew how to order a propertunities.
Speaker 3: He's somebody that you see in front of us.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I was. I was kind of confused because I go to that deli every single day. I kind of know the rotation of on housed people. Do you know you really saw somebody? Was this a real person? Oh? Ship never thought of it that way. Might it might have been a time traveler. What if I go there today and he's like, yo, where my food at? He might beat it. He might have no all right, if he's there and he asked for food, do I do it again? I feel like I mean, I kind of felt like he over ordered anyways, No, and what weird me? Like I said, he missed his opportunities such an interesting combination of of foods and one one thing. But yeah, that's that's how yesterday went for me.
Speaker 3: Well you had a good you had a productive man.
Speaker 2: It was with the people. I was with the New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: Just you got to just be a man of the people. How you feeling, baby, I feel good.
Speaker 5: My brain is off. I'm ready for this year to be over.
Speaker 2: Your brain is off.
Speaker 5: It's off. I got I had to work today.
Speaker 2: Why is your brain off?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's just like the end of the year is just kind of like like I'm just you gotta.
Speaker 3: Run through the finish line. Baby, you pull up, you.
Speaker 5: Know how like when you when they start running, they start looking back like that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. See See that's how a nigga runs right past you. Now you got bronze. It was the only way to go.
Speaker 2: Now you bronze. No DeMars is the eight pm marathon enders. They just get the sun's down, people trying to clean up and leave.
Speaker 5: Ready to y'all lucky I made it through this bitch like I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Like the first place person from what's going on?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just is it like a mentally drained thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm draining.
Speaker 1: I'm just tired this what between this weather, just the end of the year, talking to you niggas.
Speaker 5: I just I want to go to sleep. I don't know, Okay, tired, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I clocked that and I didn't recognize.
Speaker 5: You, Kysan, I has no not one fifth of a fuck who I am?
Speaker 2: Did Wally really say that or you were? Yes?
Speaker 1: I didn't make that, butch was he joking when he said it? No, he said he went to therapy. Because he didn't say he went to therapy. He told Shannon Sharp that he was. He was in bed for like five days because Kyson not dan recognize I.
Speaker 2: Think, wait what, I think he was showing a little bit there.
Speaker 5: Okay, well let's pull up the clip and let's see if he.
Speaker 4: Ain't no way while they was serious about that, while he just talking shit man, being in bed for five days because Kysonna doesn't recognize you.
Speaker 2: That's like you don't even let someone lay in bed for a day after a ten year breakup, let alone the.
Speaker 4: Coshit five days because Kysannat didn't recognize you. No, it's kind of well, I mean, listen, he's an important figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but come on, I don't believe. I think while they just talking shit.
Speaker 8: And and then you go to the awards to just support the culture that you've been a part of for thirteen years. And then so somebody who asked you to play a video like ask you, yeah, yeah, let's play one day, like because you saw him last year. And then you go online and everybody's like yo, because it's not you didn't know who you was.
Speaker 2: That was funny, and you in a room full of your piers, right, and I was like, wait, let me go hollering real.
Speaker 8: Quick, and through my vantage point, I'm just like, yo, I look, that made me look crazy, bro like. But I think the way that people saw it is like yo, like you, I'm a year old, like you feel me like that's what they're acting like I did. And I'm like, yo, I'm just saying you made me look crazy, Like I'm I don't I feel like uncomfortable in this room.
Speaker 2: But like I'm like at that.
Speaker 8: Moment, I'm like, damn, everybody making me the bid on on on the internet just because I was like, you know, like just because he didn't know.
Speaker 2: It was just I was just confused.
Speaker 8: And then when they said I oppressed him, I was like, oh, so that means I gotta leave, Like I gotta go, I gotta go to my hotel for like a couple of days. Like it was just it was like, not that I was upset for like five days in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I don't think he was really Na wasn't really. I mean, we know Wiles admittedly takes things personal, which you find you're an artist. But what you think that says I was in bed for five days depressed And.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that, But I'm Wile is telling y'all how he feel. They do this all the time. Why somebody will say exactly how they feel and what they didn't. Roy and Mart be like, nah, I don't think he meant it like that. He just said exactly what he said.
Speaker 4: Because I'm telling how people. Yeah, like you're sitting there with Shannon, he's just inbellish.
Speaker 2: He was making a real point of like why he felt upset about the entire thing. But but we could speak to if he actually did that. While is fucking crazy. I don't tell you get what you mean if you're viewing it less about Kai and more about I've given thirteen years of my life to this ship. I'm around my peers, and now the Internet is making me out to be this type of way and it makes me feel bad. It's not Kai didn't recognize me, so I'm in bed. It's oh, I'm getting played out in the industry. I've given so much too, and now the Internet thinks I'm nuts, or I'm the angry guy, or I'm weird, Like, yeah, that's that. It's not Yo, Kai didn't recognize me.
Speaker 3: But why does while they do that?
Speaker 2: Though? Like why why does? Why does while they seem to take things so personal. We've had this conversation for ten years, and I mean he's told you who he.
Speaker 3: Is because I wouldn't give it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I could care less if Cosson I knew who I was, if I said was up to them, like, it wouldn't affect me nothing, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Like that's like an ego thing the concourse, then you wouldn't. Just I'm just gonna feel some type of like brong sticks together.
Speaker 4: It's dudes that I grew up with I've seen them now, they don't even recognize you think I feel, But it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I just don't put much into that somebody don't recognize me. I don't think it was the recognized specifically with Kai. I think it's what it represents and how the Internet took it don't represent of putting in ship a lot of what Wiley has expressed before, of the talent level he has, the work he's put in, the records that he has and doesn't get the same recognition that says someone he deems a little less talented and has put in less work than him gets all this recognition, Like that's what he's he's talked about for years, which I've always agreed with him on that, and I think he has every right to feel some type of way about it. I think it's just it's just.
Speaker 4: That I'm on the other side of that. I just think that is that's just that's ego thing. He starts saying, somebody should recognize me, Like that's an ego thing.
Speaker 2: I don't but I don't think that's what he was saying either.
Speaker 4: Just that's what you just said that he put in all his work and that if somebody doesn't recognize him, then he that he.
Speaker 2: Has made out on the internet to look like a crazy person.
Speaker 4: I don't think he is crazy. I think he's crazy for feeling the way of Kai and not recognized him. I don't think wyle A is crazy. I think him feeling a way that cos not didn't recognize him.
Speaker 2: I think Internet tried when he went up and approached Kai afterwards, I think I think was a bad move. And how it looked, just how it looked the Internet to what he's saying, made it look like he was the old guy trying to kick the young guy down, like trying to press him like yo, you didn't know the fuck like and while it wasn't that, that's what they made while they look look like yes, yeah, when the Internet is beating you down about some shit, it could probably cause you you just want to stay in your hotel and turn your phone off.
Speaker 4: I could see that y'all give too much power to people on the internet. I mean I couldn't agree more. Yeah, get wait much, but you can't get mad at while he who's openly admitted this is how I feel.
Speaker 2: And these types of things affect but he's honest about it. It's not like he's the one that's sitting here and saying I don't give a fuck, but meanwhile I having mental breakdowns. Yeah, those people are the worst. While they're saying I'm sensitive, this shit bothers me, I can appreciate that. I respect it.
Speaker 4: So you know, Miche Walley uh put out Ship one of my favorite rap problems of the absolutely. But yeah, man, God, please say hello to wilet next time you say it so he doesn't spend another five days in notes.
Speaker 2: If if Drake DM me dies slowly, I mean I wouldn't get depressed.
Speaker 4: But that you know, I locked my doors, he would lock your doors. You would go down, says and check to see if the door was locked. Why see if iceman was outside? What's up with your man?
Speaker 2: I like it? Dying slows, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. All you niggas that was talking Ship all year, clapping for that bullshit rhetoric that they was pushing about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, die slow. We got to see all your niggas fail.
Speaker 4: But what is that?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? It means slow?
Speaker 4: I hope your next show don't work out either, That's what you don't Drake is not hoping that Ebro is putting to the ground next you know that he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not that type of person. But he's saying do slow, like yo, yeah your career wise, but we got some ship for you. One could take as a threat and maybe, yeah, roseg I didn't like that. I didn't like Roseenberg pumping out. I would take that as a threat. You should too, like, come on, man, with the bullshit he was.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that. I didn't like that, and I fuck with people.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that he was making a joke based off the lawsuit that Drake I'll get it, keeps saying he ber, I mean swings.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, but it was it was that coming out next see someone saying we got some ship for you, Well, you can probably get like like yo, it's a threat. Oh someone could if you wanted, if you want like that, And knowing that, I was like, come on, man, you know that's not Drake is not going to do anything to eat Bro.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. But that's why you shouldn't say we got some ship for you unless you can do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we got some shift for you. Can be a bunch of things.
Speaker 4: It could be I got you, I gotta I got you on a song, I got some balls about you on the song, I got some you know, some some info that I heard about you from some women that you may have dated before.
Speaker 3: It could be a lot of things.
Speaker 4: It don't mean that I'm going to show up to your house with the with the owls and fucking and bring harm, bodily harm to you like It don't mean that, bring the potters.
Speaker 3: It don't mean that. It just means we got some ship for you.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's a bit hypocritical of what you just said about while a Why should Drake give so much power to these people on the internet at discussing him? No, he's just he's not just the point that you say, die slower, pussy, we got something for you in the DMS and you're worth a billion dollars in the biggest artists second biggest artst in the world. To me, that's he's letting people on the internet get get to him, because if he didn't care, he wouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this is somebody. Somebody dies.
Speaker 4: This is somebody that was the program directors of a radio station in New York City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was pushing over a decade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they've been pushing a rhetoric about him based on a song that came out last year. Hebro has been very vocal about that. He said a lot of things about Drake over the past year. I mean, we can go down a clip of things that Nebro said about Drake.
Speaker 2: Listen. I don't watch every single Ebro show to know every bad thing he said about Drake. But I also think the level that Drake is at can go to your point of what you made with Wallet. It's people on the internet. There's no power. Even when flex was trying to beef with Drake and Drake was on stage of the Garden saying Hot ninety seven, they were playing Drake, you know, fifty times a day. It didn't affect his It's not like he got blackballed from High ninety seven. It's not like they stopped playing his music, which affects your livelihood. You know what they were beefing with with Drake Flexus beefing with Drake and had to play ten Drake songs in a set like you.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing where because you're asking for Drake to, you know, be the bigger person you're asking him to a point off the way, so he wanted he actually laugh at this. Yeah, sometimes he wanted to play petty. Sometimes he goes he gonna be petty sometimes, Yeah, career exactly. So sometimes I'm gonna say die slow a pussy. Sometimes I'm gonna say that. I'm gonna be in the studio. I'm gonna here that you just lost your show got canceled, and I'm gonna be like, oh shit, he was talking so much shit about me this ship.
Speaker 3: Let me send him a nice little message.
Speaker 2: I just and I'm not saying this about Drake. I think it's the overall internet now. When drill music and streamers all like connected and they started using drill slang and metaphors in real life is when things got weird, like smoking on packs and like all its like you know, it's actually like really about like murder, right, like yeah, they're saying that on sort of those guys are actually doing it there. That's when things when anyone felt like they could say anything on the Internet like die slower pussy. I just I think that's a wild thing to dm somebody.
Speaker 8: I just do. I just do.
Speaker 2: And I think everyone is speaking like they're all drill rappers no matter who you are. People feel like that's just acceptable of vernacular now to say certain threats that have a meaning of actual violence, Like we smell around that pack tonight, Like wait, you know that derived from someone that was murdered, right. I just think it's people talk crazy and dms on streams on Twitter like it's nuts the things that people are saying to each other with ease, and they're not even I'm not saying this about drink and they're not even like that. Mm hm, Like listen, do do we joke around this and that? I don't use certain words because I'm not prepared to. I'm thirty five years old. I don't want any violence. Right when I was cut HOMEI off in traffic, I just stare straight. I want to fight. I'm past that point in my life, so I don't speak that way. I'm not going to threaten someone that way unless we're going that way. So I don't know. I just think everyone on the in and out easily just says shit that has power behind it if you think about what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But do you do you understand why Drake said that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, did Ebro call him put a file? I don't know if someone called me a pedophile. Yeah probably in my head, I probably. I probably hope that their career.
Speaker 3: He called them a sickness.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did see the sickness part, and I did see Ebro try to clean clean that up saying that his fans were the sickness or whatever. Drake has every right to feel that way. I just think everyone is just talking too crazy in the last two or three years at talking way. I get talking crazy me too.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm not mad at Drake for being petty, because whenever shit happened to somebody at him, did me wrong, I'm always the first to say, ooh God, don't play about me. So I know how it is to feel that way. But words do mean things, so you can say he didn't mean it like that. He just meant his career should die, but die slower pussies like words have meaning and words have power, so.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: He sat back and listened to a lot of words about him over the last year.
Speaker 5: That's fine, Oh it is.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying that I've never been in that situation, so I'm really honestly not here to judge how he reacted to it, because I've never been in a position Drake has been in and been called a pedophile. Yeah, maybe I would react worse. I don't know, but a lot just a wild thing to say to somebody. Yeah it is, You're right. I'm not saying it's not. I like it though, That's what I'm saying. I like it. Goad, I saw you niggas my faux foll. Make sure all your kids don't grow.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: You may be the most indecisive person I've ever met, because you've been thinking about upgrading to the all new iPhones seventeen Pro for the entire year. I have, and I've been trying to tell you was designed to be the most powerful iPhone ever you have. But are you also thinking about the traffic on the way. No, because you've been thinking about it for a very long time. I have. But they can transfer all your data because I've been telling you about the good news, basically like the Bible. When you order a new phone online with Boost Mobile to send you an expert just just to set up the whole iPhone here you office, Come right to the office, no hassle, no nothing.
Speaker 4: Visit bootsmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices purchased at boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: Terms apply. All they got. They have my guy, Jake Paul with some crazy odds for this fight, huge underdog this week. Man, But I think I might take the risk. Man, I might throw a little hunting down on it on Jake Paul with those odds, I don't know. Get that back. Listen, I could at least pay for the drinks and pizza to watch the fight. Listen.
Speaker 4: I love I love his I love his business model, but I think the train stops here. Listen, man, I think Anthony Josh were gonna put a hurting on that boy.
Speaker 2: Hard Rock bet is definitely getting a hundred dollars out of me for sure, and I'm putting it down right on Jake. Good look. But yeah, mom, they sponsored the show, but that's not why I rock with them, no pun intended. It's because they let me place my bets on my favorite teams, players, leagues in just a few quick taps. Listen, man, the nixt one that the cup, I may some bread man, Hard Rock looked out. Anytime you open the app, you can go to the for you page find the play that you like and boom, a bet can be placed.
Speaker 4: Sign up today and get five dollars on any game if it wins. You also score one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets a dub plus an extra one hundred and fifty dollars to bet with. Now that's spreading some holiday chip. Payable bonus bets not a cash off off of by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida off of by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically president of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight threy three play wise in Indiana. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh And. Around the same time that I saw the Dicelower Pussy, I'm on the timeline, and I see all these like out of context tweets from Demerius where I feel like she's like subbing an X or something, and then I keep scrolling and realize that she's subbing Mariah the Scientist.
Speaker 1: I am not that marriage proposed. Don't create, don't create that narrative. That's not true.
Speaker 5: I'm very happy as long as Mariah is happy.
Speaker 4: Of course you are, and she's not. Like, we gotta stop saying I'm happy if so and so is happy.
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 3: You're not happy, Mariah scientists.
Speaker 2: Is that I'm No, you're not.
Speaker 5: I want I want my favorite artists to be happy. I don't want them to be depressed. Why would I want?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a human being.
Speaker 5: Like I love Mariah.
Speaker 1: I want her career to continue to successfully flourish. So if she's happy, I'm happy. All I said was the album, the next album gonna be great. That's all I said.
Speaker 4: Okay, but why do you back to what were you alluding to? The next album is gonna be great, She's gonna be in love.
Speaker 5: I love and love music.
Speaker 2: That's what you're that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all that's what like do you think something different.
Speaker 2: Yes, I took that as you were expecting.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, don't say what you took what I was saying, as what do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't think about Maria scientist and young thug. Oh ever, I didn't even know they were dating until like he got out of jail. Ye, until it was the daddy and I your baby called when he was in jail. I had no idea they even knew each other.
Speaker 5: Y'all had somebody daddy call you and say that, call me and say, what is daddy? Am I your baby?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not your daddy and you're not my baby. Oh that's what fucking boring? Uh so boring word daddy, I'm not your daddy.
Speaker 4: Daddy and I get the fuck off my phone with this year and your father, No, you're not my baby is born there.
Speaker 2: That's that's the difference between boring and not boring. Is just the word daddy, Pobby for some reasons, Okay, nigga think I don't know why think he thinks yo, he think he I'm not saying I'm saying it. You're laughing.
Speaker 3: You're lad you're not Poppy.
Speaker 2: Rory or you might lie. I think I might I think father might be my yo. I think fathers is what it would be for me.
Speaker 5: Yo, Lad is funny?
Speaker 2: Royal? You my father? What's the opposite of mature? I'll be like I'd be that.
Speaker 3: Roy Are you my lad?
Speaker 2: The father's the holy ghost. That's that's my land for sure.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, congrats to Mariah. Scientists and young thug. Love to see people in love and you know, profession their love to each other. So respect there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think this because I know nothing about it. I think Maria's scientist is great. I did see someone tweet this morning, God please send me a bitch as fire and dumb as Mariah was like, that is mean.
Speaker 5: People are so mean on the internet.
Speaker 3: Are they mean or are they honest?
Speaker 1: I feel like we all need to learn and shut the fuck up a little bit more when it come to people relationship, like calling somebody dumb. Like, y'all don't think celebrities see this stuff. Of course they do their heart critique their art. But like, I don't know, maybe I've learned.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but but but here's the thing, baby, d here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Everything that they've gone through, the audio tapes and everything with was in jail, the other women he was talking to, and all of that was made public. All of that was made public. So now when you have that, that's that's that's our business. Now we open my phone, I see what they've been doing in jail.
Speaker 3: This, that and the third.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's cute when it's everybody is, oh, daddy, am I your baby? When that's the meme and everybody it's cute. Then I thought I thought it was fucked up. Then it's cute then. But then when it's like, yo, wasn't he just had a whole bunch of other girls on his visit telling him they loved he loved them, and this then and third and he come home and now he gets on stage on one knee and he was like, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Playing your face, but that's.
Speaker 8: Us.
Speaker 2: I'm in jail. I can't help when people come to visit me. But you can help what you say to people when they come visit you. Yeah, but you're not supposed to lead that, all right, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So that's when it's like when it's like, well, they that's our business. Now, No it's not.
Speaker 2: And they didn't.
Speaker 5: They didn't put you in their business. Their phone calls got leaked, their privacy got.
Speaker 1: Fucking invaded, and now you got to go on the internet and watch people who don't know you have opinions on your motherfucking relationship.
Speaker 5: If you want to say something positive to people.
Speaker 3: Have you ever visited somebody in jail?
Speaker 5: Have I ever? Have you ever had a phone call for something in jail romantically?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, you had a phone call from the First thing they tell you is this call is what being recorded? Yes, I hate them, So anything after that, I don't care if it leaked whatever. You know, this is being recorded. You know that this has a chance somebody may see this, somebody may hear this. Yes, but let's not say anything on this call, which is fine. But I'm not talking about for thug. I'm talking about Mariah. Mariah didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, you know.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is I just feel like the internet has just gotten so comfortable like calling somebody I don't know. We're used to it, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to us. But the celebrities see this stuff and we be saying the meanest shit about I've done it before too. The meanest shit about these people. They are human fucking beings, and just because they're public figures, they got to read this shit.
Speaker 2: Gig is the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that shit is whack.
Speaker 4: But I hope that they are happy. I hope that, you know what I'm saying, their union is full of love and happiness and all of that. I don't want them to be you know, you have a terrible marriage. But I am saying to things that people may say on the internet that may you may think it's hurtful of things like that. They're just going off for the information and they're following this love story. So if somebody's following the love story, you can't be mad when they start talking about certain chapters like yo, like this nigga, Well he was girl, He was playing in your face the whole time, and you still got to people are following the love stories. What I'm saying, hopefully it ends up in happiness and love and beautiful family.
Speaker 3: You know, we want happiness for them.
Speaker 4: But you can't get mad at people on the internet for just you know, referring back to chapter twenty two.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 4: It's like people remember and people like Mariata, scientists and people feel like, Yo, girl, this nigga playing in your face, you deserve better. I see things girls say all the time on a lot about Mariah Scientists, Yo, you deserve better than that.
Speaker 3: You letting this man play with you.
Speaker 2: Da da da da da.
Speaker 4: So now when she pop out and engage to the god that her fans, some of her fans feel like it's not good for or played in her face.
Speaker 3: Of course they gonna say.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 1: I saw a tweet that said, y'all call y'all, y'all real funny because y'all call everybody but Beyonce stupid for not leaving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she gave us leimonade and told us how she worked through it, and Jay cried on the song for forty four. So it's like and he made come on, he made the blueprint like her lifestyle. I was just about to say, there's plenty of women going through with Maria Scientists goes through and that man didn't make Barter six. So yeah, it's women a lot going through worse what you're saying, But don't act like neighborhood. They don't talk the same ship about.
Speaker 4: But this is what human beings with a lesson nigga like he did. What the girl if you don't leave that nigga, that nigga even got No I see this one memes. This dude said, tidy women lying to me, man to my booy, I love you, I love you, I love you. You say I ain't even got no car?
Speaker 2: You lying what you know?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 3: Y'all don't love no nigga without no car.
Speaker 4: Cut it out O me personally, No, but I don't. It ain't just you personally, it's women. I said what I said, where are we though?
Speaker 6: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Where are we when? If we are seeing a lot of people don't have cars?
Speaker 4: Even even these bitch you don't feel love?
Speaker 3: Let me let me give you breaking newspaper.
Speaker 2: I know they don't love me.
Speaker 3: They don't love me.
Speaker 4: You think I just told you I don't go on dates. I'm not stupid. They don't love me. I'm not listen. I'm very self aware. A girl like I love your cut. Cut it what you want? What you need Christmas coming first of the month.
Speaker 5: Now, you don't think that you're worthy of love?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I didn't say that, am. That's not what I'm worthy of love. I know that the same so they don't love me.
Speaker 5: When they say you love me, why would you not believe that they love you.
Speaker 1: That's like when when niggas be like, I don't want to grow the first day, I feel like she do that to everybody? Why you don't believe you special? Why you don't believe that something was different about you?
Speaker 4: Cause then information lands in your lap and you find out homie smashed in one day too.
Speaker 2: From a jail call. You find out, yeah, from a jail card.
Speaker 4: For a jail Yeah, you'll find out like, oh, that's she's gonna say that to everybody, like, oh I knew she didn't love me.
Speaker 2: You ain't the same with.
Speaker 3: You don't love me?
Speaker 2: Cut the ship that are? I think like maybe in more of a remote city like Atlanta, a car would help to be loved, But I think in the Five Boroughs you can get it done and be loved. I mean, hey, see like once you had Central Jersey. It's private car.
Speaker 4: But I'm getting my car though, So now i'mnna see if somebody like really done?
Speaker 5: Can I be a passenger princess?
Speaker 3: Hell no, that's for the hose.
Speaker 4: If you if you and the passenger see, you gotta be doing all the way up the West Side Highway or something like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. You know what I'm saying, Rory, that's what we do on the West Side at night.
Speaker 2: You exit damn already we home. Yeah you heard the song.
Speaker 3: That wasn't just raps, that was real life.
Speaker 2: They was showing you real life. Why do we let cam roon and Joell's get that that line off?
Speaker 4: I hit?
Speaker 2: What I've never asked my man what else?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 2: As my man's came out to be like, yo, I hit one hundred percent has happened multiple times. I never went yo, but what else? Plus don't say words?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Words? She lets you and she gave you head?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 2: Let me say words? Hilarious plus Dome say word and we're gonna get hit on a night? Yeah man, she did me, gave me that extra value. Mel mopped me up real night. And mind you, I mean there's been times where I've just hit and not gotten doing. But it would like it doesn't shock me that I also get head if I'm fucking s like, that's not that crazy for concept? Yeah nah, I mean getded, not hit, and it's like, all right.
Speaker 4: Cool, that's not true though, because you've gotten head before and you didn't.
Speaker 3: Think she was about to give you head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's a great surprise, but that's what I'm saying. So that's why Cam was like say word like, but if she get me, no, she let you fuck, Like I don't know. But it was like a girl that Cam dated to and she didn't give Cam head, So he was like say word like, I ain't get that.
Speaker 3: That happens. That's a real thing.
Speaker 2: I'm also if I know my man's fucking someone, definitely one not fucking him to not calling them be like yo, I hit, that's fucking sick. Oh man, nobody I gotta call were somebody? Like no one said anything in the studio. Man, I don't think this is the exchange, y'all. I don't like to ship, y'all, don't. Let's let's lean more. That's the shit. Yeah, that's going with the old boy.
Speaker 5: You're still talking about it fifteen years later.
Speaker 3: Oh, we can't believe that that really happened.
Speaker 4: Like now that you older, you look back to like certain bars you like, we used to like say this out loud, like we couldn't wait to get to that part of the.
Speaker 2: Song and I never understood what Joelle said. Uh, I'm eighteen little crazy like, plus, I tell you what the eighties like? That was an old too. You was told how old was a girl you was talking to? I was twelve years old when that song came out, and I was born in nineteen ninety. I can't tell you what the eighties like? So who's he talking to?
Speaker 4: But he was she was older than him, he said that, That's why he said that. Yeah, but if she was older, she would know what the eighties was.
Speaker 1: But I know that's why she was. He was like, I can tell you what the eighties like. God, it's okay you reading comprehension, listening comprehension.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could be all three plus. I could lay the pipe. I get it. No, it was. It was a good line.
Speaker 4: But why you bring it down like that? Though, Like see when you break the bars down like that, you make it sound crazy.
Speaker 2: It was just it was a funny follow up because the scheme of I can be all three plus I could lay the plight he was giving game at that point, and then ended it like, but by the way, I can also tell you what nineteen eighty six was like.
Speaker 4: I don't know he's doing whatever, whatever, lying, fuck it, anything, anything to get this dome tonight. I'm gonna tell her whatever she wanted. I'm sorry baby that I'm a victim. I've done it to him.
Speaker 1: Sorry how y'all felt when y'all found out that love of y'all life was a whore.
Speaker 3: I don't never think I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, there's a girl your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you thought she was a love of your life and you found out she was. Ah, because that shit hurt with men too. When you're like, damn, that's a husband material you find out he's a whore.
Speaker 5: That ship makes.
Speaker 2: Husband not up. Ye'ah.
Speaker 3: I don't care about that, though, do you who don't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't care about that. I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: Care about I care about I'm not saying if you have a horror patch of a horr pass whatever, If you're an active whore like you, that's you dedicated to this horn life like you just be fucking like you dad?
Speaker 5: You easy? You going?
Speaker 2: I define easy? Y'all don't want to.
Speaker 4: But but you say that, baby, then you don't want to know, Nigga that other women don't like and don't want.
Speaker 2: You don't want that.
Speaker 1: That's not the problem, because Ma, I don't. I think that's you a hoe. But I don't think you're an active whore. You can get pussy and plenty of women want you. You don't take every piece of pussy.
Speaker 5: That's throw.
Speaker 9: Literally just told you yesterday he was a whore. People tell you something. I don't get as much as was yesterday. Wait what, No, I don't mean it like I don't. I don't mean to say he's not cool.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying it like that. Ma, You'll be you fuck just random bitches all day every day.
Speaker 5: You don't You're not like that.
Speaker 1: You're not easy, like you know how to turn down vagina some of these niggas.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 4: Also, is it more because of time constraint location or is it ma lived in Brooklyn, he'd be going crazy. Maul lived like really in the dry state football numbers. Nah, I'm not that Like, I don't really when you were living close to the city, fucked fifty bitches in one summer.
Speaker 3: I was twenty four years old.
Speaker 5: What that mean?
Speaker 3: I was young and dumb.
Speaker 2: You just did like day you in shape.
Speaker 4: Nah, I was young and dumb, bro, Like when you're twenty some years old. Yeah, that's what you do, where as a forty some of y'all, I'm not. I'm not even having conversations with certain women. No more like once I know there are certain time I'm like, yo, I have there's nothing that we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have in common.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, But you learned that over time, Like you learn the type of women that you attracted to, the type of women that you should have certain conversations with. Definitely, you know, you learn what type of women you should be laying down with like and having sex with.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 4: Just because she looks good, don't mean you need to lay down in bed with her and roll around and play tummy sticks with me. Unless it was the summer of love, and that's a different summer. That's a whole different sum What summer was that two thousands.
Speaker 2: Six? Yeah, I was sex was definitely summer of two thousand and five, two thousand and six something like that. Yeah, I was out there.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 4: It's like crabbing a barrel and I had two shotguns. Who wants who wants crab cakes? I was fifteen, and whoever would have me when you're fifteen, whoever will have me?
Speaker 3: But that's what that's what it is when you're young, though.
Speaker 4: He you don't know what you as a twenty something you old like le's going through people young god, and you don't know when you're gonna have sex.
Speaker 3: You cannot control when you have sex.
Speaker 4: So if you just happen to get a girl of the crib and it she looks she's ready to have you don't care what she looked like.
Speaker 3: You know, she might not be the most.
Speaker 2: Attractive at twenty four. Yeah, you knocking them down.
Speaker 5: You knocking them down. But you you have a little bit of discernment.
Speaker 4: No, you you have a little bit of discernment, right, a little bit of discernment, A little bit now, I got a lot of bit Like I stopped mad conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I will never talk to this girl again. You just there's certain things they talk about. They say.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, oh, yeah, that's what you.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for a year or why when I could tell the world why you ghosted this one girl. I'm gonna give it a year though, because I don't want her. I don't want her to know why you were ghosted. What I did funk.
Speaker 4: Funky, Oh, that's always that they know that's my part of my thing. I said that out loud. Yeah, if you smell funny, I'm not fucking with you. See when I was twenty two, just go like this. I might have had to, I might have had to hump through a little bit of stink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 4: But at forty four, I go in to bed and watch First forty eight and go to sleep. I don't I don't need that pussy like I'm cool. Yeah, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't watch the first forty eight and it's stink in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the room stink. I got a light sage hoping you leave.
Speaker 5: Like me said, it smell like actual crime scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something like the corners on the way, like, like, what what settings is your TV? A smells in there too, a new AI ship. That's how I knew our whole podcast was watched. I think we were in we had a live show in Boston, and in the group chat, everybody just happened to be alone watching First forty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all in the rooms.
Speaker 5: Ya.
Speaker 2: I think someone just put it on TD and then everyone it just started ringing, vibrating. Everyone was just sending photos of their hotel to the same ship. I'm just watching First forty eight by yourself.
Speaker 4: It's better than having some Randow in your room that you never gonna see again, never gonna talk to again. I got to sit here and pretend act like you know we have things in common, Like, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Watched this too. U's funny.
Speaker 3: Just give me some med you watch this too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like how long we're gonna do that? Like full commercials?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Come on, we don't watch four commercials. I need some some top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, we can't do this. You got to go soon. You're not spending the night and because like I don't. I don't even do this type of shit. But it's just something that's just different about you. I feel like we known each other forever. Check your man out. You do that. I've never done that. Come on, do that. I couldn't get I couldn't get that ship out with a straight face to a woman. I would start laughing in the middle of the sentence. I feel like we've known each other our whole lot.
Speaker 5: Said that before.
Speaker 7: But you said that to a god no way you know what that probably worked on that No way you know what that would work on me. You heard what really really felt like we knew it were. Man, fuck y'all, you're mooning Virgo too, Maria.
Speaker 3: You got to walk us through this.
Speaker 2: How did you?
Speaker 3: How did the conversation?
Speaker 1: It was a serious conversation, but we really did feel like that, like we really felt like we known each other. Like we didn't say a first date, but we said like we know, like I felt like I've known you my entire life, but not the.
Speaker 2: First not the first thing. That's what we're talking about. We talking about like the second.
Speaker 5: And the second day was the day after the.
Speaker 4: First, So twenty four hours later you told that, man, that's the same you felt like you know pretty much, that's the same thing.
Speaker 5: Well, even if you had phone conversations with them beforehand, like.
Speaker 4: Not the second day, like after the first week, two weeks you kind of like, yo, like I ain't a lot of chemistry. Is like it's like we hung out before. I feel like we known each other. For me, I can understand that the second day. A girl said that the second day, I'm like, yeah, I just started asking requests, what's up?
Speaker 3: You need somewhere to stay?
Speaker 2: Like what's up?
Speaker 4: Because you you laying it on heavy. I've known you twenty four hours and you're telling me we feel like I feel like I know you.
Speaker 5: We had known each we had known each other for two weeks. It was just the second day.
Speaker 2: So y'all were talking for two weeks. Yes, that's different. You got enough conversation with you.
Speaker 4: I didn't meet no one for all, right, if you were talking for two weeks, but then at the second, the second time, y'all hung out.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: That's ship you get off at like a resort. Doing that in domestic waters, it's crazy. You do that ship on a cruise like you do that ship on vacation. Doing that in the city you live in, it's nuts. You do your best. You do your best. Line on vacation. Vacation lies. As soon as I get back to JFK, I'll be like, man, I don't even know what I just told this girl, But that was all lies. That's what I was.
Speaker 4: It's warm water sand. You got this fucking dong bikini on. I'm four colliders in what you want me to say. I'm just giving you my best. We don't understand. This is not leaving dr like, but what she don't understand that she got understand once I get my bag off this this carousel again.
Speaker 2: Once.
Speaker 4: I hate the pre check line. Oh you ain't got clear yo. As soon as I walked to my gate and she gotta go to the gate. She don't live in New York where you had. You're going back to the West coast. See later it's over.
Speaker 3: I'm live staying right in. That's saying with the.
Speaker 2: Rock of belloshit that was my first cruise. I didn't know that that was like a thing on cruise until after we docks, Like that's a real thing that people do.
Speaker 3: You fall in love on the cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why. Yeah, yeah, your cabin. But it was all like people. It was like a marriage cruise more or less, like with that lone of older people that were having fun. It wasn't like a singles Yeah that's different. Yeah, but you gotta lie on vacation, baby, you don't lie on vacation. I'm you've definitely been like pretended to be in a relationship and.
Speaker 5: Never I've never done that.
Speaker 2: Like, no one ever lied on vacation, no one. I know it's in Saint Thomas. We can just pretend.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never I've never done that. I've never been like that. I don't my friends do that. My friends be fucking on vacation. I've never been there.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying everyone fucks on vacation. I'm saying you. We are now in a full blown relationship. I'm saying you with a guy, and not you on vacation chilling and you meet a guy.
Speaker 3: I'm talking you. You went on a trip with a guy.
Speaker 1: No, my dumbas's really being love. Y'all know me, dude, dizzy love her girl?
Speaker 5: Idiot?
Speaker 3: Baby, do you gotta lie?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't why why, I'm just but nigga, I don't gotta lie. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Why why? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But then you come in here too much later and you and your villain I know when you in your villain error, I know your villain origin story. Soon would you come back and be like, so niggas think I'm pussy, I'm like, I'm like, all right, she gets.
Speaker 2: To stand out of the like it was just all good. We got an old fucking beach dump and all of that.
Speaker 4: You don't put anything on the top, like all right, baby, get your ship off till we said, niggas think I'm pussy because niggas be the think.
Speaker 1: That's when my thing will always be Like with this lion ship. You don't have to lie to me because I'm the most understanding person on earth. Everything you want from me, if you keep it honest, you can still figure that's not true.
Speaker 2: You're talking more about it. We're both lying to each other about it.
Speaker 1: You can't have the commitment, and that's what niggas want. Niggas want you locked away, Mary Jason. Niggas want you locked away while they do what they want to do. No, no, no, no, no, we can still do everything we're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he gotta keep it pee. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't try to lock her down and you're still trying to play.
Speaker 4: That's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can do all day every day.
Speaker 2: No, but we're saying more than the vacation of we're both lying tweach. We both know what this is like. One time I went on vacation with a girl I was not dating, and when we got to the front desk, they said, right this way, miss mister and miss Farrell. I was like, oh, he playing along too.
Speaker 8: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Name it is.
Speaker 2: I believe you're in the honeymoon sweetie off every time. But you about to fuck this sweet up? Huh, y'all don't.
Speaker 5: Lie every time you people saying your anniversary.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. Every restaurant we go to.
Speaker 3: The nice Goose from the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the swan in the bed, they give you bottle of champagne and the cheap champagne.
Speaker 4: It's definitely give the ship from the bottomless of brunch. They give that bullshit, the bottomless.
Speaker 3: Trash. We don't need that. It's all good.
Speaker 2: No, that just makes vacations more fun. You got a lot of vacations are to escape from reality. Why can't you also do that with somebody that I lie to good.
Speaker 5: I believe my own lies, so I just don't lie.
Speaker 2: That's the point of vacation.
Speaker 3: That's called mental illness.
Speaker 2: I lie too good.
Speaker 4: I started to believe it because we both know, because once you go on the trip knowing, like yo, listen, we just gonna have fun.
Speaker 3: And y'all both know what it is.
Speaker 8: We don't.
Speaker 4: I don't go on trips like I only go on trips with my boyfriends. I don't go on trips like that. Yeah, but then you come back from the trip, and then you'll be like Yo, the niggas think I'm pussy.
Speaker 5: Cause niggas be thinking I'm pussy.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. So protect yourself and just go have fun. Don't put too much on it.
Speaker 2: Just lie.
Speaker 3: Tell that nigga like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking to.
Speaker 3: Nobody else but you boo.
Speaker 2: You know how y'all do look that nigga right in his eyes. I'm not. I don't do that.
Speaker 4: This is my first time here. I don't even front desk nigga know you by now you back?
Speaker 5: You know the front des nigga is saying and say, Lucia knowing you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo Yo? Why he hugged you like that you want to use your Why he know what you drink?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because nothing will be that like why he know you like Titos? Because you know some of those those resorts, like they keep the data and know if you're a returning customer. I never want to hear welcome back, mister Farrel. Yeah no, no, no. What is my first time here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't. I've never been here. I never I never do that though. I don't double back to the same resort I've been.
Speaker 2: Like once or twice, but I'd rather go somewhere new somewhere than go to the same ship, new lives, New beach, New lies. That's so I'm on it, But I don't know. Me and Pa we left our souls on Saint Thomas. I've been back there a few times. All right, Well, fifty cent has released audio.
Speaker 4: Look, you man can't out out petty fifty Nobody can out pet Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Drake is petty. Don't get me wrong. He's the petty King. But there's the petty God and his name is Curtis Taxon. So he's the pettiest rapper of all time. What we're saying, yes, rapper, don't box him in.
Speaker 4: He's he's the pettiest man of all time, not just rapper, fifty said, is the pettiest man of all time. Like you don't like the Royal family, I don't you know what it is about more than the Clinton I don't understand why people, Because again you gotta understand fifties.
Speaker 2: His life story.
Speaker 4: When whenever somebody stands over you and puts bullets into you and tries to kill you, you nothing bothers you after that, Like there's nothing nobody could say, especially when you successful got money and what are you gonna say to this man. Yeah, he gonna look at you and be like, oh, okay, you wanna you want to go down that road?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's have fun, and it's not gonna end good most times for you.
Speaker 2: So well, for those that don't know, Fifty has been going back and forth with Mano and Jim Jones with their podcast, and he leaked in audio conversation with the landlord of where they record saying that Jim ows like one hundred and eighty K but Fifty did just post while we're recording that that Jim did pay it all back, And he said, you know, I still talk to the landlord, but he wants to buy at the place that they record at, which I believe the landlord has some type of deal with them as far as he could buy some of the podcast if he wanted to, which is probably the most petty thing on fucking earth. But I saw a Mano yesterday do TMZ.
Speaker 4: He said, beefing with fifty is profitable, Like there's a reason why call had told Rick Ross, you should go disc fifty like that.
Speaker 2: It'll help you. Fifty will keep that shit going. Yeah, yeah, he'll apply to everything. He'll make it funny. Like a back and forth with fifty does help your career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when you if you if that's the attention you want, if you just want clicks and to go viral and things like that and have fun, if that's what you want. But now if you show up to your studio one day and it's a it's a it's a government seize on the property saying that has been sold, it's not gonna be too funny. Then it's not laught. And then we got to find someone else to record, and then we got so you know, I don't I don't know if you want to go down that lane and laugh with Fifty like that, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that. Hey, Fifty, I love you, you know, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why anybody would want to get into a back and forth with fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna get close and views.
Speaker 4: But if he decides to get really petty and start like affecting business, I mean, he has a great team of lawyers that will make things very difficult for your business models.
Speaker 3: All what I'm saying, I don't want to see that. I think it's unnecessary.
Speaker 4: But you know, hopefully this is just you know, a bunch of rappers from the city going back and forth, talking shit, having fun on the internet.
Speaker 2: Well, Jim and the fifty have had a weird relationship for a little bit now, but Jim, but fifty has had a weird relationship with a lot of people and now everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody, I mean him and Fat Joe was caught siut of the nicknames, Like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, They had a weird they had really die, so this is what I'm saying. So we've seen fifty make amends and be cool with people. But you know, I just think that he's somebody that he lives for.
Speaker 2: This petty shit.
Speaker 3: This this fuse him.
Speaker 4: This gives him something to just you know, just just be petty about and just have fun on the internet with But again it could.
Speaker 2: It could really affect your real business though, Yeah, no, absolutely. I mean, who's who's been unscathed in a fifty beef unscathed? I don't know if anybody else. I mean, the Ross thing, all right, the piman curly shit was funny. And then he took his baby mother shopping like that was wild, and then fifty launched his whole blog based off that raw shit. The only thing that saved Ross and that whole thing was that's when Ross started making the best music of his life and and fifty started focusing on other things except for music. So it looks like Ross Ross did come out unscathed in that regard. I wouldn't say unscathed, but it looked like he kept his baby mother was on camera shopping with he said.
Speaker 4: But it looked like he came out, you know, on the better side of that, like he was a success and he still was able to.
Speaker 2: The music was just undeniable.
Speaker 3: He was making good music.
Speaker 2: Like the officer Ricky, shit didn't really matter that much when the music was that fucking good. But I mean, ship young Buckle tell you fift he's gonna record a phone.
Speaker 3: Call as he should do.
Speaker 2: Y'all call me a life, do y'all don't let me cry on the phone.
Speaker 5: And you recorded y'all record your phone calls?
Speaker 3: Now do I record my phone calls?
Speaker 2: And what type of phone call?
Speaker 5: Not like every phone call, but like business phone calls.
Speaker 2: Let's call anything zoom related. Yeah, you can also record everything. Yeah, most of the business calls that should be recorded are typically on zoom and that's always you always see with us. Yeah, you always say if you know this is being recorded, Like, like, do I record when somebody don't know what I'm recording? I'm not doing that, don't. I don't play that game.
Speaker 4: Why I would just wouldn't be talking to somebody if I feel like I had to record him, we wouldn't have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a legal in New York? There's certain states where you can't record calls without people's permission. I think it is a legal in New York.
Speaker 5: I've done it.
Speaker 2: Why don't say nothing? Don't say nothing. Why have you recorded a phone call?
Speaker 1: Cause sometimes like I'll be too into the call talking I don't really be hearing what they're saying. So I've recorded like an argument call or like a breakup call and not listen back and be like, I forgot to make this point?
Speaker 4: Could I how many how many argument calls have you had with the same no, how many breakup calls have you had with the same person? Who depends on the person, Okay, so how many breakup calls has one guy gotten before?
Speaker 2: Just like a random guy?
Speaker 5: I broke up with my ex life. We broke up like seven times and like the course is two years.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Like why you keep picking on me today? Like is you cool?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not yellow hat, I'm not picking m just asking you a question.
Speaker 4: So that's it.
Speaker 2: You're asking me wrong? Like all right, So when you listen back, is it air pods? You put it on the so nos, how do you like this?
Speaker 1: You have your phone on speakerphone recorded on your computer and then play it back on your computer and screen share with your homegirls so they can hear.
Speaker 2: Nah, that way too much.
Speaker 4: Yo, you're playing myself on the summer jam screen And at that point you got it like like like what's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 9: We do it?
Speaker 2: You playing?
Speaker 4: You playing your conversation with your homegirls that you recorded on your laptop.
Speaker 3: For what Like what's the what you were playing them in the conversation with.
Speaker 5: You ain't never watched game tape before.
Speaker 2: Doing that to get better arguing? It's fucking it's the great debaters.
Speaker 1: Select y'all watch sex tapes back there, Like Okay, I could probably do this move next time, but I can't watch an argument back to be like I could be better at this I can make this point better.
Speaker 5: I can do when I'm arguing.
Speaker 2: All right, but do you have like how many arguments do you have like on your computer? Oh?
Speaker 4: Just like to Okay, so you don't save all your works? No, once you get better, you just delete the Okay. I think I respect it. I kind of respect that. But are you trying to get better at arguing or are you trying to get better at problem solving?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I get emotional and I don't get my point across. So I want to be better at that. Okay, But it's hard if you don't hear it, because you can't. When you're emotional, you're not listening, so you don't remember what you said. So when you record, it's like, oh, I messed up right here.
Speaker 5: I should listen.
Speaker 3: I should have told this lie. That's all she's doing. She's trying to look.
Speaker 2: Stop herself pocket reactions to figure out how she can manipulate better. Okay. Kind of felt for that one.
Speaker 1: A terrible lens because y'all are terrible people. I'm just trying to be a better now.
Speaker 2: We're terrible people.
Speaker 5: We don't y'all don't want to be better. Y'all not trying to problem solve.
Speaker 3: No, I am, but I'm just not recording myself trying to be a problem.
Speaker 1: And I also don't like when somebody said I didn't say that, yes you did. I didn't say that, yes the fust I didn't say it like that, Yes, A fuck you did?
Speaker 5: I have it?
Speaker 2: You see why you're just allowing to be that.
Speaker 5: Beautiful bean footage.
Speaker 4: Asap Rocky is putting out an album, roy I don't know if you know that. It's called Don't Beat never played back my fucking argument, what.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do? Just this?
Speaker 3: The relationship is over with them.
Speaker 2: You're showing you when Universal everybody getting sued.
Speaker 3: So Asap Rocky's putting out album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think it's it's a great title because we're dumb to believe that he's gonna put this out. It's been going on for what five years? He beat his case and did an album announcement with the date and everything. Never got it, so he said sorry even in word or the day he posted it. Don't be dumb. Finally here thanks Tim Burton for helping me make this movie coming soon.
Speaker 4: So it's a movie, Okay. My thing is, why is Rocky putting out music. He might be passionate about it still, but let's just paint the scenari rory. You're married to a billionaire mogul of a wife, you have three beautiful children. The music industry is dying, especially our genre, hip hop is not doing what it once was. Why would I spend time away from my beautiful family to record music and put it out.
Speaker 2: This would be the best time to ever put music out. There's no pressure. I don't have to confide with what may have to work or deal with the current sound up. It doesn't matter. There's nothing to do my livelihood. That's the perfect time I think to create. Okay, creating from a place of just wanting to create. That's even why you don't care what why I even did my first project, And I mean me and asyp Rock are clearly like the same person. We've had the same impact on music and fashion and just the same shit. I did it because I did it from a place where this is not my livelihood, Like I'm not making it from a place where I need to pay. My rent is paid elsewhere. It's with this gig. I can do whatever I want over here and not have to worry about how we navigate, like when when we're here, sometimes we talk about shit or clip shit or or title certain things because we know it has to get traction, downloads views. I wouldn't do that if I was a billionaire. Outside of that, this podcast would probably be a little bit different as far as some of the topics that we do have to cover.
Speaker 4: But it's livelihood. I got a kid, I got a mortgage. But music wise, if I'm with a billionaire, that's probably make my best music. All right, Well, we'll have to say, and I got a different type of talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can talk a little. And Rocky's done fine by himself. He doesn't need to be with a billionaire wife, but it's a little different one when you're with the defenci queen. All right, I want to hear what he did.
Speaker 4: I want to hear what Rocky did with this project. He hit, what music he got on the here? What he's talking about. He's you know, obviously has a family now and life is different. So let's see what he did with this one.
Speaker 2: If everybody hates the album and I love it, guess what I made an album I love and I'm going home to my billionaire beautiful, amazing wife and my three children. That's nothing. Nothing's gonna change. Life is great, life is I like the album and that's all that matters, because this is not really my job anymore. This is just a passion project.
Speaker 3: Tim Burton did the cover art.
Speaker 2: That's that's hard.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 2: But even like Rocky, as creative as he is, I think the last three videos he's put out have been fucking incredible. Like I think Rocky's just having fun. He had Well tell you, I don't know how his videos were crazy. That video he did, what was it? Ah? Is it Taylor?
Speaker 4: Was it Taylor's about the joint? That was in Soho with Rihanna? Was like on the fire escape at one point? Not that one, because that's what was the last What was the last video he did? I said, I felt like he should have got video video that was the one with Rihanna. I think he was talking about it was it Taylor Swift? Swifty or Swift? What's the name of that song?
Speaker 2: Josh looking up? Who Taylor Swift? Taylor Swift? That's good getting that he over there. I see what he was trying to do.
Speaker 3: That that video video was insane. If you were swift.
Speaker 2: If you were with a billionaire, what would be uh will be your passion project? What's what? What's mal doing? Was he? I just can just chill, man.
Speaker 4: I'm just be with the kids and in the gym every day, man, making sure I could please my lady, keep my lady happy.
Speaker 2: He'd be a gym influencer. No, I wouldn't be. You young niggas would never see me. I wouldn't influence nothing. I would be a dad.
Speaker 3: I would be in the gym and.
Speaker 2: Like passion broader stuff. Not of course, you be with your kids and this and that.
Speaker 4: Maybe something for as far as giving back to like the community kids things like that, maybe some after school programs, like some rec centers and things like that. I think that's something to keep kids off the street and they could go somewhere safe, learn, give out some food, you know, things like that. Some like just giving back to the youth something like that. That's like a passion like you'ld essentially be the first lady like where they have to pick up a charity and that's their yea, let's open let's open up some rec centers around the country. And you know what I'm saying, They got YMCA's and Boys and Girls Club. Let's let's create something for our culture like that caters to the kids from our culture, our communities. But they know they could be safe and have you know, create, you know, express themselves creatively, get into maybe you know, give them other options. You don't have to be a rapper, you don't have to be an athlete. You can get into film, you can get into you know, learning how to work cameras and and and engineering, audio engineer and things like that. Just create a space where kids could have fun and learn and know that, you know, people in the community care about Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that a lot. Name it after our kids, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, something like that cool cool thing. I mean, damn, now that you like went that route, I'm just gonna sound like a selfish asshole. I would just go full chef. I could feed the kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: I would definitely if I hadn't to never worry about a bill. Yeah, I go full full chef.
Speaker 3: Same like culinary school.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Or I would do like wild gardening. Mean like yeah, like I told you, like I like to arrange flowers because I'm gay, and like that's therapy to me. Yeah, I would do it like gardening, that would be my thing, cooking in flowers.
Speaker 4: Agriculture. Kanye's we need to bring back agriculture in the schools. I agree with him.
Speaker 3: Need to know how to plant and grow stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't think that's crazy that we were giving everything like food comes out the ground.
Speaker 4: No, listen, I he made some valid points. He's a little you know, his delivery was a little whild but he made some valid points.
Speaker 5: Thought.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Walden University.
Speaker 4: Mall.
Speaker 2: Last episode, I said, I wanted you to go to Walden University so we could charter a Kappa Alpha PSI chapter there. That's why I brought the noops here today, just to let you know, like when you go to Walden, you go have to get down, you have to join the frat. Man. Yeah, I'm not too sure about that, but I'll think about it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: No, man, what you're doing with your life, get off the couch, man, I'm going to Walden University. Man, what you're doing, You're absolutely right. Over fifty years, more fifty years, Walden has been helping working adults like you. That's true. Get the knowledge and skills to build a future. You want to make a difference where it matters most. You cannot change the world until you change yourself. Mall. It only happens at Walden University.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. If you've been waiting for the right moment, this is it.
Speaker 4: Head to Walden you dot edu and take that first step. Walden University set a course for change, certified to operate by CHEV.
Speaker 2: Before we moved on, I do want to say our ghost Face interview at the Mass Appeal pop up is available right now. One of my favorite conversations I think I've I've ever had, and I know a lot of our listeners preferred no guests, just us, but that ghost Face conversation I encourage everyone to watch. That was a fun conversation. Ghost is fucking hilarious. He's built for podcasting, absolutely no ghost Face is. He's bigger than podcasting.
Speaker 4: He's he's one of the greatest storytellers we have, one of the greatest personalities we have. And it was just, you know, it was cool to sit down and talk to somebody that I've obviously been a fan of since I was a kid and watched and you know, listen to. So Yeah, the conversation was dope, fun everything I thought it would be. Talking to ghosts a lot of laughs and even off Mike, like who he is on Mike is who he is off Mike one hundred percent, super cool, super personal, very funny, very charismatic, a true character, but also like you know, somebody that has a lot.
Speaker 2: Of like love with them though, like yes's nothing but love and respect. Dude, for sure.
Speaker 3: Thanks for ghost Face shout out the match appeal as well.
Speaker 2: We solved the pause issue between your family starting and ghost having an issue with it. I'm glad we made some positive headway with Yeah.
Speaker 4: We had a good call, We had good negotiations. It was a good It was a good negotiation. I think we understand Ghosts more now. He understands the pause more now.
Speaker 2: I put him in Leon Thomas on text. Great.
Speaker 3: Hopefully can get a great record.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Out of that, I hope the god that works together that'll be perfect. But yeah, ghost Face Killer interview is available right now on our YouTube and anywhere you get audio podcasts. Let's get to uh or put me on segment, which is sponsored by Walden University. Yes, Maauw is going to be the valed Victorian twenty twenty six. Emma bolding you.
Speaker 4: They're giving me on They're gonna give you a scholarship. I'll take it like a four years eligibility. I might be able to be the point guard at Walden University.
Speaker 2: You never know. Before I found out that track was gonna cover my tuition, I've filled out an application for lefties that get like money to go to college. How much did they give you?
Speaker 4: It was like five hundred bucks and my mom was like, now you're filling that out. She was following, you could do well, Yeah, we're getting all this free money.
Speaker 2: Like, I ain't mad at moms. Give me all of that. We need all of that. Everything counts, all right, put me on segment. I would start this more of an end of the year wrap up type of put me on type of thing. I know, you guys fuck with Jesse Reyes, but she put out one of the greatest R and B albums of this year, and I don't think it got the attention that it should have. It's an incredible, incredible album, Paid in memories, It's god shit, Wayne's on it, Miguel is on it, Yachty Black, Big Sean Ari Lennox is some of her best writing ever. And maybe I'm just not in that algorithm. I just don't think there's enough people talking about this. Jesse Rayis Hayden Memories is by far one of my favorites this year. Like Jesse No, She's she's different. Like it's one of those that I feel like, all right, what what is not connecting for you to be a superstar, is it? It has to be the business side of something. I feel not not not her team. I'm saying, like something, something's not connecting with the label and the DSP because she's doing great, Don't get me wrong, because she's selling out shows, he's doing incredible. I just think she's a tier above what she's doing as far as talent and music. Her shit is incredible.
Speaker 4: And that same program in Toronto with UH, with Danielle and Ryam's Chantel May, all of them, Yeah, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: She's don't know, she's different than me. I've always felt that way about Jesse Rays. I think she's so fucking talented. She's Hayden Memories available one of the best army projects of this year.
Speaker 4: Dope, UH, We'll put you all on to God. Chris Patrick. He's from East Orange, New Jersey rapper. He got a project Pray for Me that I've been listening to. I like this dude, new rap.
Speaker 2: All right, so it's rap.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it right now. Chris Patrick Pray for Me. He got Save my Guy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Love that and that once. I got save stuff as well. All right, East Orange? Cool'm always sure. Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 3: I like this dude, Chris Patrick praise.
Speaker 2: What type of all right? What type of East Orange we're talking?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's what.
Speaker 2: No, No, I know, but I'm saying what type of East Orange resident? Like? What's what's the concept of the music?
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's his music is very It.
Speaker 2: Is closer than Nork or closer to Montclair. Damn.
Speaker 4: Because is a great question. Uh No, I'm gonna say, is it Cole the Chief Keith. I'm gonna say cold. I'm gonna say cold like that. Yeah, if you like that, I'm gonna say Cole. But uh yeah, his Pray for Me project, I've been listening to. It sounds good, man, I like to do it. So this this is somebody I think I'm a I'm gonna watch out for and just you know, pay attention to his trajectory and see what.
Speaker 2: Anything Jersey related. I'm here to support. I listen to this on the way.
Speaker 4: Chris Patrick Pray for Me available now y'all? Did speech check that out? Always on death Jym okay, yeah, Jims all right?
Speaker 2: I like him? Cool mass what's up?
Speaker 1: So even though we talked about it a little bit in the a couple of minutes ago and I was playing it all day, yesterday, Ken the Man dropped her deluxe of her album of her project kind of Famous. Yeah, at the top of November. So if you don't know who Ken the Man is, like, you gotta go herremonial Leo our neck and Neck with the like they don't make pussy rap, they just make funck that nigga music and like favorite that bitch I'm getting money.
Speaker 2: And we lit like.
Speaker 3: That's your favorite genre?
Speaker 1: The Man said, I'm single, I'm fine, and Jim just got my hair did els back long so I can flip a nigga off again.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm big is love it when nigga pissed me off again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello, I know my bitches love it when that nigga picks me off.
Speaker 4: Again. Yeah, and as soon as he called kinder Man gonna be right downstairs in five minutes, you said all that the same.
Speaker 5: Shout out to her.
Speaker 2: Seems like it's a pretty big influence over. Maybe she should focus on herself the only time you played stuff from her. I actually do think she's super talented. We give you ship about it, but she is.
Speaker 5: She's she don't like how she just had a you know, she she she's doing her thing. I fuck with her with her rock.
Speaker 4: I think Sharry Sanda, Okay, I think Sharry might have signed. I think Sharry Sanda to rock uh Rock.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's all right, Yeah, so she is signed. Kinder Man is signed to Rock Nation. She got signed, you know, in mid twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Then, yeah, that would have been with Sharry was shout out to Sterrry being a genius.
Speaker 2: Arry is a great fucking here. Yeah that that makes sense. Then, Oh and yeah she got she got the Illuminati behind her, about to make it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she about to make it.
Speaker 2: She about to make it. Do we have voicemails? You've got mail? These are sponsored by boost Mobile. Hey, what's going on? Rory Maul? The marriage and the entire staff.
Speaker 6: Quick question when was the last time you actually had to check somebody, like face to face, not not some scathing response to some tweet. I'm talking like in your adult life, had to check somebody. A couple of weeks ago, my wife told me that this one particular person like talked shit about me years ago, like when when he found out me and my wife first got engaged. He said some shit like that, this nigga must got money because I don't see I don't know why she would be with him otherwise sex some shit like that. You know, we've been married about fifteen years now, and so you do the math. It's been fifteen years since he said some shit like that. But I was salty at my wife a little bit because I wish you told me sooner, because I've interacted with him on occasion, but my interaction would have went a lot different if I knew how he felt.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And it also doesn't help that one of our recent interactions, like you're trying to like play me in front of other women, Like I'm not wondering I or anything like that. I'm married, but it's like you still don't want to get played in front of you don't want to feel signed in front of other women regardless. I don't care what what your you know, your your your status is, dating status is. So that's my guess my part too of my question. Do you feel like it's too late for me to check somebody about something they say eight years ago, even though I just found.
Speaker 2: Out about it.
Speaker 3: Hell no, it ain't too late to check nobody.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have to DMN someone die slowly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next time you see that nigga told you die slow, we got I got some shit for you.
Speaker 2: Die slow, pussy.
Speaker 4: It ain't never too late to check nobody, especially when it all makes sense when the math come together and you're like, wait, hold up, this nigga just truck. Nah, he ain't gonna And it's the best time when they not expecting it, like years later. So Homie not expecting to be checked a boy some shit he said years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to get away from this type of behavior though. Now fuck that, fuck that Rory. Recently, I've been too nice. I'm in limbo right now. Walk with this very same thing of post, the whole tweet thing. Somebody had told me something somebody had said, and it was one of those yo, this you moments of like I could show you text messages and this person was saying something about me and it was the complete opposite of what's in a text message. I did want to be like, Yo, this you moment? So why didn't you? Because but what is it gonna off?
Speaker 7: Fuck that? What?
Speaker 3: We be too nice? I just now and you see you be too nice? Niggas walk.
Speaker 4: The niggas think they can just say whatever, do whatever. Sometimes a mouth so he tastes his DNA and then keep my name out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Makee. You have have told our audience before that I have always been the first I will approach someone in two fucking seconds to say something to somebody. That's always been my thing. But it's never solved, like solved anything like. But I just want to see just like it never went anywhere. I like if that mattered that, like, all right? Cool? Now?
Speaker 4: Now what no I feel you though? I mean, sometimes you can't give nobody yet energy, but I do think.
Speaker 2: Of somebody honestly, we say, like I interacted with this person. I wish it would have known this how they felt because now I'm sitting here, key King, because that's your friend and like this and that I can't I understand that part. But then that's just gonna put you down in the rabbit hole of anything that her friends have ever said about you. Now you got to be concerned about.
Speaker 9: That's just.
Speaker 4: Just to disrespect. Keep people just checked with disrespect. It's okay to check disrespect. Sometimes you don't have to respond to everything. But if this dude is talking to this dude's wife about.
Speaker 2: Him, so I know, I a period. First of all, I don't even matter of fact, now you can't talk to my wife no more.
Speaker 1: I just I mean, I get I feel like if it's been so long, like there's no point in getting yourself rout up about it. The next time he says something to you, just say, yo's up my dick, and he gonna know why.
Speaker 4: We'll see. But now we're fighting. Yeah, I ain't trying to I ain't trying to find the touch with none of units.
Speaker 2: But see, I'm on the side that that my wife, girl whatever, her friends are not my friends. And you make that mistake thinking that they are, that's always going to be on her. But you gotta be cool with them, Like I've been through that with long term relationship and then another long term relationship. And I remember when we had had split. I think like threads on ig had just happened, and she had tweeted something about flowers or something and one of her friends it's like every girl deserves. I was like, I was just I just went to one of your comedy shows. You piece of shit?
Speaker 4: How you bad?
Speaker 2: And I had to remind myself that that's not my friend, that's her friend. Yeah. And once you get in the weeds of that shit, yeah, it's not these people were they'll turn on you. Yeah, but their their priority, whether even if it's positive negative, in between, hater shiit not. Their only priority is the person you're with. It's not you, that's their friend. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I'm not show disrespect, though. You gotta check disrespects.
Speaker 2: As men, you gotta check disrespect.
Speaker 4: Not all the time, but if he's talking to my wife about me, saying something slick about me to my wife, absolutely you gotta check that.
Speaker 2: Nah, you's got to hand them one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: No, you gotta check that, because first of all, why you talk to my wife like you must be like you're trying to like make me look like less of a man.
Speaker 2: To my wife like you got you got a little wandering. I'm concertained what my wife said to him back.
Speaker 3: But that's why sometimes you gotta approach.
Speaker 2: That's why he could say whatever, that's not the posed me nothing but you. But in you approaching, homie, you get more information. Nah, I never said that.
Speaker 4: Your wife was telling me that you had just got laid off in the and now you know that your wife is talking to another man about your personal ship.
Speaker 2: The friend I mean, and I assume it's a gay that's ste if they're talking that way. Maybe not.
Speaker 3: Well, that was necessarily that was unfair to put.
Speaker 2: On the gig community. I'm just saying I would never. I would never say that to Demeris like that, that's that's crazy to say to your female friends. No about her boyfriend. Yeah, have DeMars and I had full blown conversations about her relationships, my relationships advice. Of course, have we probably been like yo, maybe fuck that person before sure, something like that. Though he must have money, that's an insult to her. Not really know he know his friend, but he was alluding to that not being true at all. He could have money, but he's saying that that's not why his wife. His wife loves him. That's that's wild to say that's not a friend.
Speaker 5: You know the crazy shit.
Speaker 2: If I said that to you, Demeris, you would you would feel a way.
Speaker 1: If you know your friend. Then if you say that to me, there's a reason you're saying that to me.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So the marriage, if I saw your boyfriend outside cheek, you will want.
Speaker 2: Me to tell you.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Why are you asking me?
Speaker 2: I'm just asking that's the Marriston scientists. You don't care. I'm just.
Speaker 3: The marriage society, I.
Speaker 2: Meaning my friends.
Speaker 5: That was like, like you just said, I would never say that, scientist.
Speaker 2: He just said that I was.
Speaker 3: But damn you ain't even let the marriage answer me answer the question.
Speaker 1: No, you better tell me. You better tell me. I'm just gonna be but just look like they breathing on a Nigga Baker egg and cheese.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you know, but I've been down this road with a friend before, and I told you he cut me off and they got married.
Speaker 1: And I want you to tell me. I will want you to tell me. I will want you to tell me.
Speaker 5: I want you to tell me.
Speaker 4: Now Part two to the question I tell you yo, with the marriage. I just seen your man he out some chick. Do you tell him that?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: Mall said he saw you?
Speaker 5: If he saw you?
Speaker 2: He telling me already, Yeah, he saw me, he saw you.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna call him like you with a bitch. He gonna know is sue anyway, he gonna know. He gonna expect for you to tell me how he gonna be mad at you.
Speaker 3: You ain't here, all right.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even be mad at that. I wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Third part of the question, are you gonna dump him?
Speaker 4: Because now it's awkward if y'all stay together, you bring this nigga around, and I didn't told you that I wouldn't around.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't It would depends. That would depend on the Sarah scenario. I don't know. He might be cheating back. You might be getting his lick back, like damn you call him getting his link back. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but tell me see you listen too much because if I don't cheat it, if I know you cheat it first, I don't know if I'm telling you that he cheated if I know you cheated on him.
Speaker 2: First, I don't know. Oh yeah, why don't you Yo know what?
Speaker 5: Black woman don't cheat, especially the girls with the caramel skin. We don't cheat.
Speaker 2: Who we are.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stop lying on the like, thank you for the voicemail. Man, black woman with peanut butter skin, don't what you talking about?
Speaker 1: Brown?
Speaker 3: Was that cheating? Is the peanut butter skin?
Speaker 2: The marriage cheated? And I see her man out getting his look back. I'm not even going to be like, oh she got a front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can tell.
Speaker 5: You're gonna tell me. You're definitely gonna tell me Ry been cheating on him. I'm not telling why. That's crazy. I'm not telling.
Speaker 2: Come on, let that scenario. What I told God, I wanted to crash said, you have to break up.
Speaker 5: With your girl, crash out and I leave. He's not gonna leave, hes gonna crash out. There's no point.
Speaker 4: Wait, you think crash my girls cheating and not leaving. It's funny because what that look like? Like, what's your crash out?
Speaker 5: And then now you're not going to crash out and lay down?
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't like this false exceptionally crash out and cuddle right I've crashed out and cuddle, don't get me wrong, but not she cheated. I was joking because she cheated. No, I've had have I had an argument with my significant other.
Speaker 3: Argument and crash out is different.
Speaker 4: Crash crash out there meaning you in the house breaking ship like like you crashing out, you're going like the cops might be on the way.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean then I have to get low.
Speaker 5: You time you started a podcast with this nigga.
Speaker 4: That mean crashing out and cuddling right after the crash A crash out like that's a mental like you, there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: You can switch from that.
Speaker 5: I've crashed out and cuddle before I can so.
Speaker 4: Well, we know it's some wrong with you, Like that's you you, that's like how do you swing that fast through emotions that after an extreme up there's an extreme down. You don't want to be alone through the extreme down.
Speaker 2: I mean that's me. But some pos just crashed out on yo, y'all. When I think so, when I think crash out, I'm thinking, like y'all like fighting for real. To me, that would be a crash well not physical. I want to put your hands. That's where I was like, No, I've never crashed out in like, I've never crashed out period in that regard. But have people had crazy.
Speaker 4: Argument and crashed out. You I saw your hand in d C. Bro, you cashed out. That was a crash out. That was a crash out. That was your crash out.
Speaker 2: You have to put contact to that because people are gonna think something way different.
Speaker 4: You do the White boy showd You punched the window like, it's not how it went down. Well I don't know how I went down. You need the stitches. That's a crash out.
Speaker 2: Whenever you gotta go get stitched up, that's a crashout defense.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That was not a physical altercation. No, not physical.
Speaker 4: No, you're not putting your hands on said white boys crash out. They start breaking ship that that's theirs. Then they got to clean it all up Rory's OCD. So now he's gonna have to vacuum everything and.
Speaker 2: Sure and they go lay that. That is crazy to me. I'm sorry, somebody gotta leave, like she either got to go or I'm going to stay some wills. No, at this point, even with arguments like yeah, wehould probably just go in our separate areas and and calm down. But there's definitely I've been in relationships where you have a crazy argument and then you resolve it.
Speaker 3: The marriage was over, Like you hungry, she asked a nigga, he was that bitch.
Speaker 5: Of a star.
Speaker 2: She I'm gonna cook, I would clean.
Speaker 1: That's definitely ruined the party before and then like ended up like we just went home for sure.
Speaker 2: After ruining the party. I've definitely been in everybody else night.
Speaker 3: And what do y'all be doing in y'all?
Speaker 4: Really? I feel like I don't know y'all because you've never like fully lived with somebody where yes, you guys have loud arguments and then you like you're about to order Ober Eight's what you want?
Speaker 2: Like that's that's more common than you think it is more But that's.
Speaker 3: Not a crash.
Speaker 5: But I don't do that with people myself.
Speaker 3: Sorry, marriage ruined a party, ruined and then they left party, and.
Speaker 2: Well I ruin it.
Speaker 5: He ruined it.
Speaker 1: Do a dumb ship, but we ruined. We ruined everybody night and it ended up going home together. It's crazy, it happens.
Speaker 5: It was toxic. I've grown. I would never do that now, but you know it happens.
Speaker 2: It's because you don't be at parties because y'all did the nasty that night.
Speaker 5: No, we didn't. We slept back to back, going to we slept back to back. Mad as fuck. Walke up the next morning arguing.
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all are crazy. Yeah, yeah, y'all. Is that man no longer in your life? I would hope so, because you don't need that, Like she's crazy, you're crazy, and he's crazy. I'll need to get away from each other, like leave each other alone. That's called passion. No, that's called toxicity.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, for sure, this relationship. Yeah, but that's more common than I think you think it is. No, toxic relationships are very common. I just listen, everybody, shut the fuck up. It's been a pleasure talking to y'all. Y'all have a great weekend, Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, He's just ginger.