Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. It is me Joey Joe Pi's Apia and this is BP ANDFL joining me the Undertaker Andrew Erickson for week two, look ahead at some early value on the early lines, and if you watched last week, I'm pretty sure you did. You got a lot of help here from us, including that Cowboys upset. Oh. I wish we could have had the Raiders due they gave that game away, but you can't get everything. Also, last week we crushed some of the props. I hope you made money on all those touchdowns that I gave you. And of course that Daniel Jones over on the interceptions man oh Man, Andrew Erickson, that's one that might be the gift that keeps on giving all year. But look, our Patriots came out as winners in week one, crushing everyone survivor pools. There's a lot of joy that I have in that too. That was kind of fun. Andrew, I think we should just quit here as Pats fans. I don't think it's gonna get any better than this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've already bet on the Seattle Seahawks to cover the spread. That's the way I'm looking at us on again. The Bengals are horrible in September. They're always horrible in September, and it seemed like maybe this year, oh, Joe Burrow is healthy, but then you look at him on the sideline, he's like messing around with his wrists. We don't know what's going on. Jamar Chase is playing f and our practicing all year. Tie Higgins was out, so we're just bad vibes overall from the Bengals. But the Bengals do this every year. They just kind of sleep walk through September and then they find a way to kind of rally, get the troops going, get to the playoffs. So let's not bury the Bengals quite yet, and let's not overrate the Patriots quite yet.
Speaker 1: No, let's definitely not do the ladder. Well, well, I don't want to do the former either, but definitely don't do the ladder. But we are going to look at week two, give you our early takes on the games and find some value if there is any on the lines. And of course don't forget to sink your sports books for free. Download the Betting pros app right now. Start betting smarter, not harder, and of course talking about making your money work for you, Draftings Sportsbook has an incredible offer for new customers to get five bucks to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets, and you can enjoy a one month NFL plus premium on the sign up today at bettingpros dot com slash DraftKings, make your first deposit, get five bucks in there, bet it and you get two hundred dollars back in bonus bets and you can stream more football today. More importantly, to keep making good bets on using the Betting Pros app only at DraftKings Sportsbook. The crown is yours, all right, let's kick things off here Thursday night, another Barnburner two Thursdays in a row erics and I love this Buffalo Miami. So the Bills handled, they came back there. They were down to the Cardinals, they came back. Miami also got dicey there for a while. A weird start to this game too, with all the drama ahead of time. Miami is one and a half point favorites at home. This feels about right to me. At minus one ten over on betting pros. The number is fifty and a half. If you like Buffalo for the win, here you get even money. So Josh Allen had to take over and basically dominate in order to get this team where they needed to be at home. Now they're going to travel to Miami. Any early takes or early value see on this line. I know it's a high number with the fifty and a half, but I feel like it's going to be an over. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think these lines are pretty spot on. It's a high total. Like you said, the spread is to Miami because they're playing at home, But I would say the best value is just builds money line.
Speaker 3: I mean Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: You saw they were down big at home and he puts on the Superman cape and makes it happen. So I don't see anything about Miami's defense that suggests that they're gonna be able to stop Josh Allen in any capacity. And as long as Tua starts hitting on more of these throws, I don't think the Bill's defense is going to stop.
Speaker 3: So maybe the play is just on the over.
Speaker 1: I don't think either defense is really stunting, to be honest with you, and look that game could have gone another way from Miami too. They got a huge break in that game where it turned around. So to me, I think the over is the way I'm going to which is weird because it's a Thursday night game and sometimes, you know, especially early on, those can kind of drag behind. I don't believe in either of these defenses, so Erics and I are in the same mind on this one. Let's go to the next game on our list. The Baltimore Ravens are zero to one, but that's okay. They lost to the Chiefs. They are at home now. They are eight and a half point favorites against the Las Vegas Raiders. It's a lot of points, but again, the Raiders certainly looked the man like I said they Gardner Minshew in company just canded that game to the Chargers, and you could tell I'm bitter about it because I bet on them. Forty two and a half is the number plus three twenty five for the upset for Vegas. I'm staying away. This is one of the most heavily favorite games of week two. Ericson, do you see any early value here on the lines?
Speaker 2: I think I like the under because this is a classic spot where we look up and it's Baltimore thirty and the Raider seven.
Speaker 3: That's the way I kind of I see this game.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: So again, I just think that the Raiders is gonna be overmatch. We've seen teams go to Baltimore and get completely overwhelmed. Happens to the Lions last year, a Super Bowl team. They went to Baltimore and they got whooped. So the Raiders, again, we saw what they'd get into. The Chargers not over impressive. We're not impressed with Gardner Minshew and the Raiders. I mean, they do have a good defense. They should have a good defense. So I think it's gonna be a little scoring game. So I take the under.
Speaker 1: Well, considering that they gave up some huge plays there to JK. Dobbins, they should be very worried about. Actually, to be very worried, I would think about Dereck Henry in this contest. So yeah, I'm with you. Eight and a half is a big number. I think we're gonna stay away from that. I think you're you might be spot on there with the under. I think maybe like a twenty seven to ten kind of a feel here that would keep this one very much in check on the under. Next one here the New Orleans Saints coming out a huge win against Andrew Erickson's Carolina Panthers. The Dallas Cowboys also undefeated after a week one butt kicking. We told you the line was wrong, oil boy? Was it? Dallas Cowboys at home? Six and a half point favorites over New Orleans? That feels about right to me. I think people are gonna overvalue maybe and see a lot of value in New Orleans after that incredible win. But I don't know how much we want to take out of that. Forty five and a half is the total plus two forty four New Orleans on the money line? Now, I know sometimes you know, the Cowboys can let us down and let down their fan base as well. But Andrew, based off what you saw yesterday and both these teams being victorious, what do you make of this contest here in we two?
Speaker 2: I think this is Dallas. They're playing at home. This is where they cover games, even when they're heavy favorites. They're going to take care of business again. But the Saints look good because I think they're playing the Panthers. I really think that has more to do with it. I'm not still a believer in Dennis Allen long term. So for me, this is I'm going to bet against the Saints again two weeks in a row, but this time I'm actually betting on a good team, not a bad team like the Carolina Panthers. So I feel a little bit more confident, especially with Dallas playing at home and Jerry World, where they are usually very good covering spreads even this large.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable with the six and a half. I would bet the six and a half early. However, it would not shock me if this went to six or in five and a half. Based on people living in this New Orleans win a little too much, and you know, seeing Derek Carr throw all these touchdowns and oh, maybe New Orleans is back, and maybe you know, I'm with you. I think it was more of a case of opponent than it was New Orleans being great Necessarily. This is a much different to the circumstances in the Dallas pass rush and Michael Arson's really got after it, and you know, I think that's something they could do again in this game very easily. Seedeelamb looked great. Any concerns about any jet lag for him after not playing that was obviously not a factor in this one at all yesterday. So I'm good with the six and a half. But I would watch this one and I would bet heavier on it if it started to move a little bit more towards the New Orleans side of things. So just keep an eye on this one. I could see this one getting a little bit of attention. The Los Angeles Chargers came out with a w. The Carolina Panthers did not. The Panthers at home four and a half point underdogs. That feels like not enough to me based on what I saw, or should I say, did not see in Sunday's game. Thirty nine and a half is the number here. If you like Carolina on the money line, it's plus one ninety all right, ericson. So do the Chargers travel? That's the question I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's always like because like the Chargers, Chargers travel. You're unsure because it's the Chargers are always going to charge. But remember this is Harbaugh's Chargers, you know, and this is a typical spot where the Chargers never cover the spread. But Harbaugh being there makes a difference. Having an adults in the room at head coach makes a big difference. So I'm going to keep back in Harbaugh, especially when it's against Carolina.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean I'm off.
Speaker 2: I hate to jump ship this this early, but and I need to rewatch that Carolina game to get a better sense of is this just over Is it just this team is just so under man with Rice Sung? Is he just so overwhelmed? This is never going to work. So my lean is I.
Speaker 1: Think the answer to all those questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's that's kind of how I'm leaning towards as well. So I think it's still gonna be the charges for me. And again I would also go towards the under here because the Chargers want to run the football and I don't think Parentis can score so under.
Speaker 1: I just have this conversation with debro and Fits on the Fantasy Growth podcast this morning. I said, look, I think it's safe that we can call Rice Young the bus now, Like I don't want to keep getting into this and we could say, well, maybe they wanted to give Dave ken Allie more time. I don't need to see anything else. I really don't, and it's unfortunate. The guy had a really good college career always was tough on him. In college, I thought he was one of these guys that really benefited a great deal from what was around him. I thought he always struggled whenever he was pressured in the pocket and some of those bigger SEC matchups you would see that happen. I thought he got better as his career went on in college, but it was always something that really concerned me. And look, this is where the big boys play, and at this point, it is a tough road to see. At the end there that Bryce Young comes out looking like, Yeah, I deserve to be the number one overall pick. That's just where it is. Before we continue with our next game. Just a quick reminder to everybody too. When you have the Betting Pros app make sure you check out all the Betting Pros betting systems now. They're designed to help you find winning trends and make smarter bets. You can create and customize your own systems by sport, by bet type, timeframe, all of that and our systems track your profitability for bets across MLB, NFL, college football, NBA, you name it. You can use a betting system for it basically tells you how good you are at certain things and also looking at other people systems too, to help you become a better better. So download and use the Betting Pros app today, find the most profitable betting systems that work for you, and again, start betting smarter, not harder. That's what we're here to do, folks. All right, let's go to the next game. Here, the Detroit Lions taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Baker Mayfield himself a good game. They are six and a half point underdogs to the Lions. Here. Forty eight and a half is the number plus two to sixty five on the money line for Tampa Bay to get a victory. I'm gonna say this Ericson. I don't know if it's hot take, but I like the Buck side of this one. With the points the six and a half, I feel like the Bucks can go in there. They know they're gonna be underdogs. I think Baker Mayfield feeds on that mentality. I thought he had a really good game. Yes, the Commander's defense, it's not quite the Lions defense. I get that. However, they've got enough weapons to compete offensively. I think they can keep this within the six and a half. I like the early value on this one. What say you?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 2: You know, last year Baker Mayfield was one of the better bets as a road underdog. And look, we're talking about former first aw picks Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 3: He's got a swag back, man. I think that he does.
Speaker 2: I think that he's feeling confident. You know how things ended up with Cleveland and then Carolina, But now I think he's finally found a home in Tampa Bay. They signed him to the extension, and I think that maybe it was overblown. Again, I talked about during the off season how much I like Liam Cohen as the replacement for Dave Canals. I know that was the thing that we were concerned about. It's gonna lose Canals, what's gonna happen. But I felt like bringing Cohen was the key to this Buccaneers offense still being successful. At least through Week one he was successful. So again, if this was playing in Detroit, I obviously like the over. So I'm gonna be obviously betting that, of course, but I do think, yes, the Buccaneers within a touchdown.
Speaker 3: I do like that value.
Speaker 1: You know what else? I like this next one Indianapolis going on the road to Green Bay and Indy is favored by only three. I mean, what Malik Wilson's playing quarterback as of right now? Like maybe they signed like even if they signed Ryan Danehill, Like how many plays can he learned and get indoctrinated to the system. Forty one and a half is the number. I am tempted for the under on this game, but I could also see bad things happening in this game, really getting ugly at one point, so I'm not running to it. It is a low number of anything. Maybe I'm a little on the over to tell you the truth, but plus one thirty five for agreement Packers on the money line, I don't think three is enough. I think this one is going to grow. I think this is probably one of the clearest early values on betting pros that you could find. What say you, Andrew Erickson, Colts to the loveless Packers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I did my early projections for BP, this was more Colts minus four and a half. So I'm there with you on the Colts. Like Malik Willis, he has been more of a running back than a quarterback at the NFL level, Like he has an not shown that he can pass away. He takes sacks like a madman, like Will Levis and Richardson as explosive as he looked. He was nine for nineteen for over two hundred passing yards of the most Anthony richards stat line you could ask for just throwing out a suit bombs to Aleck Pearce, Ashton duell In, but then missing wide open throws.
Speaker 3: So that up and down.
Speaker 2: So again I'm concerned about the total because of the matter of does he hit on those explosive plays or he does not, And I'm just not confident with Milk Willster. I mean I think that I think we talked about this another show that Green Bay is gonna be. I think they're gonna be shopping for a quarterback soon. I think it was about in regards to Russ, right, we were talking about Russ as a potential.
Speaker 1: I think, look, it depends on how long. If it's gonna be six weeks, then I think it's really important. It's gonna be that two to four window. Maybe you kind of just grinned, Barrett and try to grind it out. I don't know. I mean a Tannehill would make more sense then but it's I don't think. I don't think the Stewarts is gonna readily throw up the flag here and just send Russell Wilson that quickly. It wasn't like fields, you know was world yesterday.
Speaker 3: He didn't lose the game for that like that's.
Speaker 1: He didn't like. He didn't lose the game for them. And I continue to say that people made fun of me. I saw you on the chat telling that the Atlanta Falcons defense isn't any good. Well, I think they're better than you think they are. Sorry, I think the first look was good. By the way, since we've been talking about this, it's moved to three and a half already.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there you go, so get it. While again is the other thing on because the last thing on the Colts too.
Speaker 1: I got it at three this morning and now it's three.
Speaker 2: And the trend all last year was the Colts is you never met them as underdog because they always lose, but then when their favorites they always cover like they were very very much whatever the public market thinks is going to happen to them, that's what they would follow through and do.
Speaker 3: So. Yes, I like the col Tea even on the road.
Speaker 1: Let me put it to this way too. I thought the Colts defense was played inspired compared to maybe what we thought the I mean, look, that Houston Texans offense is for real. They've got a lot of weapons. I know they give up a lot of rushing yards to mix and I get that. But but outside of that, like that game was close. That was a tight game all the way to the end. So let's give them a little bit of credit. Like right out of the gate again, I love Indian this one. It's already moved to three and a half. I'll still take it three and a half. I would not be shocked by the time we get to what the show with Terrell it.
Speaker 2: Gets to have Alik Willis as the starter.
Speaker 3: I think people are just gonna look, Malik was.
Speaker 1: Is going to start no matter what happens. But we'll see who finishes. The San Francisco forty nine ers are gonna take all the Minnesota Vikings all. Sam Darnald in that building that must have felt good for him. I'm happy for Sam Donald in his giant head. That was a nice moment for him that he was able to go there and exercise those ghosts that he used to see at Metlive Stadium. It was a great performance against the Giants. At one point he was twelve for twelve and now he gets to get home the conquering hero. And what do you get the San Francisco forty nine Ers. So they are underdogs plus five and a half in their own building. Forty five and a half is the number plus two hundred for Minnesota. I am going to lay off this one early. I want to see again the forty nine Ers tonight. We're recording this Monday morning, so right now, I think this one looks right to me. I'm not going to do anything because if there's a macaffrey injury, this line's gonna change. If you know, the forty nine Ers stomp amun hole in the Jets fingers crossed, then all of a sudden again this line might change a little bit more too, and it might be worth changing. I'm staying away from this one. What do you see when you see this forty nine Ers Vikings game in Week two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the projections I did line up exactly with what the lines are, so I'm not Yeah, this is kind of a shyaway spot for me too, because I want to see, Like you said, which forty nine ers team we're getting.
Speaker 3: Are we getting the death.
Speaker 2: Star forty nine ers team this year or are we getting the Super Bowl hangover forty nine Ers team?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna wait.
Speaker 1: Now the one thing I'm not waiting for, which is funny because the Jets are playing the forty nine ers. And even though I think the Jets are gonna lose to the forty nine ers, and if they do, Andrew Erickson is gonna have to pay up on Thursday's show. You're not gonna want to miss that one, folks, And if I will, of course pay up if I am the loser here to Andrew Erickson on Thursday. We are men of honor, we are men of our word. We're barely men sometimes, but here we go. That is gonna be fun to watch. But regardless regardless Jets defense against the Titans next week, I want to abut the one early because the Titans are at home. They are four point underdogs. I know it's gonna be tough for the Jets to go on the road in the first two games. But no matter what I see out of the Jets tonight, I feel pretty good about them going into Tennessee and handling them. Will Levis make stupid decisions, I mean, another stupid decision in that game yesterday, and against the Jets defense, they're gonna put pressure on you. They're gonna make you pay for stupid decisions. And I could see a score on defense easily in this game, and that would easily take care of this cover. So I am on the Jets side with the four in the early look ahead. I've already bet it again. You can follow me at betting pros dot com slash Joe, same thing with slash ericson. Forty three and a half is the number that feels right to me plus one sixty five for the Titans to win outright, No, thanks, give me the Jets and the four, Ericsson, What do you think?
Speaker 3: I like the under again?
Speaker 2: We saw what the Tennessee eight Titans offense was against the Bears, and they're a game.
Speaker 3: They're a team that want.
Speaker 2: I mean, hadn't been for the special teams touchdown and the pick six, that game would have been nowhere near the toe.
Speaker 3: So I think, yeah, I like the under.
Speaker 2: Forty three and a half is especially with at forty three and a half too, like that's it's not like it's a I mean why I'm gonna be surprised if this game was at forty or thirty nine and a half. Again, it depends on what the Jets offense does and how good they look. But I don't think the Jets need to go into Tennessee thinking, oh, we need to put up thirty points to beat Will Levis. I don't imagine that's what the strategy is gonna be.
Speaker 1: No, but I think they will beat Will Levis in Tennessee. Seattle, New England. You tease this one earlier, your feelings Seattle three point favorites on the road in New England. The thirty nine and a half is the number plus one forty for New England. I will say this, I saw good things from the Seahawks, and I saw some not so good things from the Seahawks. I wouldn't put it past New England to cover here and keep this one close. I just wouldn't. This game scares the crap out of me, because even though I did believe that seven and a half was too big, especially as we got later in the week, I talked about that on Sports Grid on Sunday morning. I was like, look, the seven and a half. I think it's too big of a number here with all these deficits that Cincinnati's working through. But Seattle had its struggles at times in the in their Game two against Denver, So I'm staying away from this one.
Speaker 2: What do you think I'm taking Seattle. I think the number is too small, even after the Patriots upset the because it's solely driven by that. Right the Patriots, Oh they're back. They're such a great team. They beat the Bengals, and like I said, I just think, let's see it for another week. And I get they're playing at home, but the home field advantage of Jillette Stadium, it's I don't really think it's significant. I would not overplay the mystique of playing at Gillette, which is in the middle of nowhere in Foxboro, Massachusetts, So I would the mistique.
Speaker 1: Is Tom Brady, and Tom Brady doesn't.
Speaker 3: Play, I would be back in Seattle here. I think the numbers is too low.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Seattle they took care of business against a rookie quarterback last week in the Patriots. Right, the Patriots had the perfect game script. They were able to establish the run because they had the lead and the Bengals had to try to crawl their way back into it. The Bengals had two They had a miss or an overturned touchdown by Giseki who dropped the ball, and then they had a play at the yard light where Tanner Hudson fumbled the ball. They were going to score on that play. So if the Bengals had come back and won this game, we'd be looking up in the Seattle minus four and a half. And I think that's really more what the line should be. So again, this isn't saying that the Patriots can't cover. I just think that the value is on Seattle minstree.
Speaker 1: I'm tempted for Patriots money line plus one forty. Instead, I'm gonna wait and watch it and see if it grows, if it gets like one sixty five, one seventy five or something like that, if people really are you know, digging in a little deeper and go, okay, let's not go crazy about the Patriots, and you see a little bit more money go to Seattle. Maybe maybe, just maybe New England. All right, here's an interesting one. The Cleveland Browns traveling to Jacksonville. Jacksonville three point favorites at home, forty two and a half is the number plus one thirty five on the Cleveland side to win outright, So Jacks IVI was hanging with the Dolphins. Then everything kind of fell apart for them. Was a big swing in that game. Next thing you know, they were done. They went from being up by fourteen to being tied and then the rest is history there. So let's talk about you know this, Watson was miserable in this game and Djoku was hurt. The defense could only do so much to stop the Dallas Cowboys. So Jacksonville, Cleveland, any early value on this one for you?
Speaker 2: I like the Jags here. They're playing at home. The Browns defense has traditionally been much worse on the road than at home. And I mean three points. It's Trevor Lawrence for who's the better quarterback at this point, it's Trevor Lawrence. Like you said, the Jaguars, I mean, I don't remember when the line closed that. I thought it was at three and a half. So they actually may have covered last week because they were I think they were three and a half point dogs, so they should have won that game out right. I mean they were up big and they just fell apart in the second half, so I'm not going to over evaluate the second half collapse. Tell this last year with Jaguars too, they in the second half of the season, they basically collapsed. So I think they'll get things going. And Cleveland right now, I mean they're reeling if we get another bad Deshaun Watts. How many more games are he gonna be the starting quarterback.
Speaker 1: If they lose again? None? I don't I think that. You know, I'll gotta talk about this on Out of Bound today w Bogman and Welsh. If you want to hear that show, go to our Fantasy Pros podcast feed. There's a lot of just audio only shows on there. There. It's a much looser show. We kind of break down the games from a fantasy perspective, but you know, we're talking just kind of lose football stuff. And one of the questions I'm gonna ask them today is you know how much longer we do this? Because I don't think. I don't think the leash is long. I think it's September if any like that. At the most.
Speaker 2: I mean, Mark Cooper had two catches on nine targets, the most of Marik Cooper's stat line that he does basically whatever quarterback it is.
Speaker 3: But it just that's so who should.
Speaker 1: They turn to in this gas? Baby jamis time?
Speaker 2: I mean well, I mean they during the offseason they talked about how the team loves James he's the backup quarterback, and the team loves Hint like he's got If you're playing super flex leagues, make sure Winston's unavailable, you got to pick him up.
Speaker 1: The best the Browns have looked. I mean, I mean, it's Joe Flacco, Like, I'm kind of stunned that they didn't just say.
Speaker 3: Because they couldn't have him there because of the presence.
Speaker 2: Because it's Watson's team, He's got to be the guy, and so that's why they just you know what you.
Speaker 4: Got to do.
Speaker 1: You gotta make the playoff. They made the playoffs last year. Bro, Joe Blackham made the playoffs with them. How do you not look? I get it. I understand about making people uncomfortable, but you know what, maybe some guys need to be made to feel uncomfortable. Maybe that's exactly what Deshaun Watson needed. Anyway. Washington Commanders two and a half point favorites at home against the New York Football Giants. Ooha forty two and a half plus one twenty for the Giants to win this one out right, there were people leaving MetLife Stadium in the fourth quarter in droves, and I don't blame them. They took an ass kicking from the Minnesota Viking, so Andrew. The real question here is, like you saw Jayan Daniels. You saw some good moments. You saw some moments again, didn't feel the pressure where he ends up, you know, coughing off the football. But you saw the things we like so much about Jaydon Daniels. We got to get Tarry McLaurin worked in more. Giants offense was sad. Let's just put it that way. Daniel Jones continues to be a turnover machine, so I will again be betting any sort of Daniel Jones turnover numbers. I'm sure the juice won't be as friendly this week as it was to me last week. But what do you take out of this one too? Forty two and a half is the number you want to go with the under?
Speaker 2: I think I'd lean towards the under, especially because you have two quarterbacks that are gonna be running around that creates turnovers and so I think I do like the under and I think I like the Commanders.
Speaker 3: They're playing at home.
Speaker 2: It's it's Jane Daniels's first home start, and I know that they didn't cover against the Buccaneers, but they got The fans are excited. They're going to be giddy about their new quarterback, their rookie. As long as he completes the game, right, that's the issues. Like, dude, like, you need to take care of yourself because he's run around, his helmet is flying off. That's concerning as a fantasy manager. J dail is like, dude, like love the rushing, love all the touchdowns, but man like, if he's gonna be compiling, I mean, he took all those hits at LC when he made it through, so maybe he just did.
Speaker 3: He's just one of those.
Speaker 2: Guys where he takes the thicket just gets back up. But yeah, I'm gonna I don't like, I'm gonna back the Commanders here.
Speaker 1: It's Indivision games as early. The Giants got their buck kicked, embarrassed at home. It's gonna be a rough week of pride just for them. This game does give make me a little antsy. I'm a little cautious. How I prefer to approach this one. Washington team total. I'm confident that Washington to put up a certain amount of points on the New York Giants, so I'd go over whatever the team total is they set for Washington. Individually, the Giants, I feel like they might show up here. You know, teams when they get embarrassed and they have an indivision game the next week goes out of conference games get wacky sometimes because they're not familiar with each other. They don't prepare the same way these are. You know, even though it's a new staff, it's a new situation here, it's the commander. So I think this one might be a little bit trickier to peg down. So I'm going hyper focused Washington team total over. That's where I'm going to this one. The Los Angeles Rams going to play the Arizona Cardinals. Cardinals. It's numbers one and a half in some spots, two in another again dogs at home, fifty and a half? Is this number plus one fourteen? Now, the Puka Nacua injury also something to We'll get you updated here. But with all that being said, with the way the Cardinals, you know, really competed in Buffalo, tough place to play week one. In that crowd, you like what you saw out of Kyler Murray in this offense. I gotta get more of Marvin Harrison in this game. I think you will. I'd be betting every over on Marvin Harrison is a huge correction this week. I know you might be scared of it, but it's gonna be okay. Just trust me. What do you make out of this one too? Rams Cardinals? It feels like a little bit of you know, Cardinals money line value here, But I don't think I'm ready to take that leap yet.
Speaker 2: Look, there were two teams I liked a lot the NFC. One was the Panthers that was wrong. The other one was the Cardinals, which was right. So the cardinally wasn't. They almost went outright. They still cover the spread even though they didn't end up winning the game outright, so it was plus six and a half last week. I like the Cardinals here again. I'm just gonna keep backing a team. Kyler Murray is continuously underrated. Right, they went into Buffalo, they were up big, and yes, Josh Allen is Josh Allen. He's gonna do those types of things.
Speaker 3: But he just took over that game exactly.
Speaker 2: I think that's what and that's gonna be tough to be especially when he just takes over a game with his legs in his arm and he's able to just do like I mean, that's why he's viewed as the best quarterback or one of the best top quarterbacks. So for me, I think there's value with Arizona because this Rams team's banged up again. Talked about Pooka offensive line injuries. Two guys Noteboom Steve Avila both banged up. They're going on the road, Yes, this game, expecting you to be a shootout again Arizona. Last year that was a shootout Central, But I don't know. I kind of like the undertheak. The over under is really high, and I just think that the Cardinals they're gonna be able to run the ball. They're gonna be able to run the ball. James Connor. They were feeding James Connor over and over and over again. And what did the Lions do in overtime?
Speaker 3: Gave the ball? Did Montgomery run it down their throats?
Speaker 2: And the Rams had no, no answers to stop it because they don't have Aaron Donald anymore.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I love the Cardinals in this book.
Speaker 1: All right, this should be a fun one theoretically, but we'll see who shows up for Cincinnati this week. Cincinnati and Kansas City for twenty five pm Eastern time. The Chiefs are six point favorites. Forty seven is the number plus two fifteen for the Cincinnati Bengals on the money line. Look, six is a good size number. But I still like the Chiefs in this one. I just do. I think the Chiefs are going to be a handful of the worthy wrinkle into this offense. How it frees up Brushy Rice over the middle because you're taking those safeties and you know everyone's trying to stop saf You're worthy from being them downfield? The checko looks good. Every Mahomes looks like he's confident. Again. I don't know the Bengals slow starters. We talked about it at the top of the show. It just feels like that's it. But is six too big of a number in your opinion? Or are you still comfortable with that?
Speaker 3: It just depends on what I mean, what are we gonna get from the bank. We're September bank.
Speaker 1: Well, that being said, Okay, Well, let's let's let's project it. Let's say, you know, it's a it's another week of practice for Jamar Chase. We're going back to normal here. Uh, let's say the T Higgins he had a hamstring, he was out last week. Chance already doesn't play this week. So let's approach this game is that we're gonna get Jamar Chase and that's it. Is that enough there for this six to be comfortable for you?
Speaker 2: I just like the under just when when teams go to Arrowhead, they just usually don't score them many points, Like that's usually what happens in our Last week was a little bit different with Lamar, but he rushed for over one hundred yards in that game. It's it's different. It's different here. So I like the over und Yeah, forty seven, that's really high. Why should we be confident the Bengals are going to come in and score a ton of points. I don't think we should be confident that they're going to do that, especially with the Burrow thing man. They kept panting into him during that game in the sideline, like doing weird things with his wrist, like it was a weird injury last year and it seemed like everything was okay. But again with the Chase thing, does he need to get He's gonna get his contract now?
Speaker 3: Like what's going on? So just I think I think I just like the under the most.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Since you like a lot of the Bengals in the preseason stuff we did, you know for Super Bowl for you know, Joe Burrow MVP and all that stuff, I think you might want to wait till after this game and if they lose again, you might get some really nice numbers on OHAU.
Speaker 3: Remember it is only this is what they always do, though, like this is they always do.
Speaker 1: I wish I waited, you know, did you wait? Those numbers are going to be real juicy in about the right around my birthday. It's gonna be fun. Happy birthday to me and Andrew Rickson, Pittsburgh and Denver. The Steelers grind out and I mean grind out a victory and we don't know who's gonna be quarterback next week. Russell Wilson was inactive, but he was completely suited up to play. I just classic Russell Wilson, classic Russ. You gotta love that guy. Uh So they are two and a half point favorites on the road in Denver, bow Nicks complete turnover machine thirty seven and a half plus one twenty eight for Denver on the money line. I'll say this my favorite moment besides the Anthony Richards an amazing throw was the bow Nicks throwing in a triple coverage where the announcer said, as soon as he let go of the ball, the color commentator went no. I just literally said, oh no. And then the ball was like halfway to where he was throwing it. And I watched it several times and it kept getting funnier every time I saw it. TJ. Watt is going to make this a long day. I love this two and a half on Pittsburgh. I don't think this is enough. I just don't. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I guess I'm concerned if to try to force us into playing because it's a wee bit.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't think it matters. I don't think it matters. I think bo Knicks is so limited and I think he is so mistake prone. And Mike Tomlin's defense is going to be ready to rock, and they're confident they will. They were in Atlanta that were terrible towels everywhere. TJ. Watt was wreaking havoc. I think it's gonna be a long day at the office for bon Knicks. I love defensive touchdown for the Pittsburgh Steelers in this game. I'd be betting that wherever I can get it. But I'm definitely on the steers on this one. And I've already bet this one too on betting pros.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't argue with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we were not huge bow Knicks fans, and people came after us because of how good look at the preseason and we're like, well, let's wait till the regular season starts, and what do you know, it's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: So okay, just a little.
Speaker 1: It's a wee bit different. All right, let's go to another rookie quarterback. This one's gonna be in primetime. Caleb Williams and the Bears are six and a half point underdogs going to Houston. That feels right to me. Forty six is the number plus two forty for Chicago. So this is a dangerous game because you know, primetime, Caleb did not look great the Houston Texans. We're in a bit of a dogfight there, with a division rival. Now they're gonna go home. Theoretically, if you struggle against the Titans and the things break your way and you win, you should get crushed on the road by Houston. Theoretically, I'm in on the Texans, and I'm gonna stick with that logic and theory for now. It would not surprise me if Chicago covered. They might be one of these teams this year, all year that just finds these weird ways to keep the games closed. But until further notice, until I get a little bit more of that, I'm gonna take what happened yesterday with a grand assault, and I'm gonna like Houston in this game, despite the fact that six and a half forty six is the total again plus two to forty on the money line for the Bears. What do you what's your take on this?
Speaker 2: Do you like the under a lot because you have a rookie quarterback making his first start on the road, primetime, hostile environment the Texans art, are they feel good right now? And what did they show us like yesterday that they want to run the football? They gave the ball to Joe Mixon thirty times. That doesn't scream, Oh they're going to put up thirty five points in this game against the Bears.
Speaker 3: I just don't see that.
Speaker 2: So I think that Williams is going to again saw the struggles early on and they weren't even close to covering that game. If it weren't for two, you know, a special team's touchdown and a defensive touchdown, they would have been closed. So I think we're going to see things regrets.
Speaker 1: That was the other one too, But I was like, I'm watching this game of like the Titans are going to cover. I was look, but I agreed with him. I will look, well, our wins are our wins, our l's are our l's. This is how we roll here. It's it's a process thing, right, and that we own it. That was a bad being. Like when Will Levis threw that ball as he was being sacked, I was just I hung my head down and was just shaking my head. I was like, and this is why Will Levis as Will Levis like that kind of crap that you could try to get away with when you're playing you know, in Kentucky or whatever the hell, Like, you just can't get away with that stuff here. You can't get away with that stuff in the NFL. That stuff loses your games. Just eat the sack, bro, What are you doing there? Because if he eats the sack, guess what they probably cover that game. They probably do like it's it's gonna be fine, everything's gonna be fine. Week one, well it was good bad. A lot of good in week one though, a lot of good in week one, So don't want to let those up. Other couple of things. But what's more frustrating is when you see it and you know it's going in that direction and then somebody like hands it back like that's the front, like Gardner Minshew kicking that ball? You know, like, what are you doing there? Like? Was he trying to tucket? Was he trying to throw? What the hell was going on there?
Speaker 3: I was?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What was that to? Was that the two saves?
Speaker 1: No, the Seattle game had the two safeties? Like that's another way to score stuff. Who's coming out to close this one?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Last one here? Monday night football, the Eagles Seguon Barkley with a little bit of extra rest love that he looked great. Uh, give the ball to Saquon and get out of the way. Against Atlanta Falcons, the Eagle is a six point favorites. It's a pretty hefty number there, but I can't argue with it compared to like you saw a lot of an aptitude with Atlanta. Maybe a little bit more time in practice gets everybody together. I think you saw. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you don't get your preseason reps together and your quarterbacks coming off an injury. It's gonna look crappy. It's just gonna look bad. Hence, Wow, I'm concerned about the Jets tonight. That being said, forty eight and a half is the number plus two twenty four Atlanta. Your thoughts here, Andrew Erickson on Monday Night, Week two.
Speaker 3: Totals are way too high forty eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't think we're gonna see this Falcons offense firing at least a couple of weeks into the season. I don't think it's gonna be one week and they're gonna help good to go like this will be fine. I don't think that's gonna be the case. And you were talking about how Talkin's defense, you don't think is that is that bad?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: They were able to contain a mobile quarterback in justin field stealing Hurts is a mobile quarterback. You didn't really see the Steelers again a team that they're going to establish the run. They're gonna be a great running team. You know, nause wasn't overly efficient anyway. I get like Barkley's better than Nausey, but I just don't see forty eight and a half. This is This would be the line if the Falcons came out and we're firing on all cylinders against the Steelers, right, this would be the line. But they did it, so I don't understand where it's too high for me.
Speaker 1: There you have it, everybody. So that is the early look at Week two in the NFL. Make sure you are downloading your Betting Pros app sink all your sportsbooks for free, use the tools, and of course you can follow us at betting pros dot com, slash Joe, slash ericson all of the gang here at Betting Pros, and most importantly, make sure you subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel ring the Belta that goes ding for notifications because we've got lots of giveaways. And don't forget about that NFL contest too. Every week, every month again Betting Pros dot Com slash NFL contest, join that bad boy, and you even have to make bets. You just have to make picks, have some fun with us, watch the games with a little bit more mojo. That's what we want to deal here at Betting Pros and shout out to all of you who made week one such a eccess over here on the channel. It's the first time we've done five days a week of NFL programming, six days if you count the live stream too. The college shows were a great success. All the Betting NFL shows were a great success because of all of you who are out there watching and listening. So shout out to all of you. Thanks for joining us. We know you have a lot of options, and we're very pleased that you choose us. Can you believe that, Andrew, they chose us. I'm so moved, But again all honesty, thank you so much everybody for being out there and be with us all season long here on BP NFL. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Andrew Erickson. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros