Speaker 1: Hey there, fan Rito's.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to an all new episode of How Rude Tanner Rito's. Today, we have a guest who's been widely requested from all of our listeners.
Speaker 1: We have heard you, Fanarritos.
Speaker 2: This guest was almost Danny Tanner's second wife, and we know a lot of you are still upset that they didn't end up together. You know her as Vicky Larson, and we're going to get her opinion on whether or not Danny and VICKI.
Speaker 1: Should have ended up together.
Speaker 2: Please put your hands together for Gail Edwards.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you.
Speaker 3: I've got all kinds of good stories for you.
Speaker 1: We are so excited to hear from you.
Speaker 4: The fans are so excited to hear from you.
Speaker 1: You're one of the most requested guests. Yes, for sure.
Speaker 4: Everyone is like, we need to hear from Vicky and we do. Uh, but let's do we want to start it. Let's start at the beginning.
Speaker 1: We want to know about Gail the actress.
Speaker 4: When did you first know that you wanted to be an actress?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Were you a kid? Were you in college?
Speaker 3: I came out of the woomb cap dancing.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I relate.
Speaker 3: I'm one of those. Yes, I loved musical theater. I had rose colored glasses on for many years. I would hear Rock and Roll through the walls of my bedroom where my sister and brother were playing led Zeppelin and Who and the Beatles, and I was like, you know, and I would just have on my fair Lady and all you know danity. So and I did, you know, So I went off into theater and went to New York. I went to the University of Miami, became like the star of that for a while, and then went to New York. Got really good managers. It managed people like Travolta and Mickey Rourke and oh awesome all that kind of They were like the West, while your face is still young. So and that was twenty two.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So so yeah. I've always uh, I've always been bit by the uh the stage more than That's what I liked about a full house. And it's a living that I did like one hundred and thirty episodes of you Know It's Live, right.
Speaker 4: It's a nice mix of live theater and also oops, if we miss something, we can go back and do it again, you know. But you get the energy of of a live theater show of a stage show, which is incredible.
Speaker 3: Which is incredible, and it makes all the difference, you know, yeah, absolutely unexpected live stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, oh yeah for comedy you guys, oh yeah, Floorhouse we had, we had live audience, and it was just that, you know, we got to have our fun little performance. You know, every Friday night you get to do your live show. And every Friday night I'd be like, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I can't do this right before.
Speaker 4: Like I'd walk out, do my intro, come back in and go, oh no, I've forgotten everything, and then it turns out I didn't.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Well, Jeff Franklin would always say that he gets a better performance out of a cast on show nights, and that's true. Like your energy level is up, you're just bringing your a game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a lot different than the Thursday pre tape days where it just goes on and on, right and on and right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, you can fall into a lull, right. Remember it had been a while when I when Jeff asked me to come back and do the Fuller House, and I was fine until I was at the makeup table and I heard this roar of applause that like shot through me and I went, I think I can do that. I can do this right. Yeah, you know, when you do it week after week, it's it's one thing. But when you've been away for a while, it was like, but it was great being back with you guys.
Speaker 1: So oh, we were so happy to have you back.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I get it, we Andrew and I, I mean, we hadn't done when we came back to Fuller, you and I work had kind of lived some normal lives and.
Speaker 1: Stuff, believe all of that. So yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 4: First night if that was it was exciting and terrifying, you know, when you were like, wait, do I remember how.
Speaker 1: To ride this bicycle?
Speaker 3: You know? And of course yes I do. And then you just walk out there and the shoes were too big, you know, gave you the two ripe but they were too big, and I was like, oh, what the hey, I mean, we're not doing brain surgery. Let's have fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, what was your very first role when you like, what was your first TV role?
Speaker 3: Oh? Boy? Because I think I did like commercials in New York, like Ultra Bright and Bold Detergent, like may start on commercials. I went on to do a Doctor Pepper that won a Cleo and I was the Hunchback of Notre Dame one where I was Esmerelda, you know, And so I did. But then in Hollywood, I think the first show I did was either Taxi or lou Grant.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well that what was that like?
Speaker 4: I mean those are two pretty well established shows. I mean, what was it like popping in as a guest on this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, directing Taxi and it was the first year and I played a real New York pill popping, you know, and I remember I was like popping the pills in the audition, which they seemed to like, really like, and it was Tony Danza couldn't get rid of me. And it was so much fun. But I mean, you know, the red light went on to enter and I thought I would throw up, you know, and it was film that was the three cameras were right. But it was great and Lou Grant was with d Williams.
Speaker 4: It was the mother of e t Yes, yes, several times on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a movie with her from one hundred years ago. So yes, she's one of the phenomenes.
Speaker 1: You will ever see.
Speaker 4: By the way, skater Boy Too highly recommend it. It's it's newly underrated on IMDb. It's no, it's like, it's the cheesiest movie. It's called Skateboard Kid Too. And it is literally the weirdest movie.
Speaker 1: It's it's we watched it and did a review. It's the strangest movie. It is the strangest favorite dream. Yeah, yeah, it really is. It really is.
Speaker 4: It's on par with like Xanadu, where you're like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will have to check it out. He played hookers together, so we were in short shorts and yeah, so I mean I was just a you know, I had a nice you know co. She was like, yeah, it was like the true, true whatever of it. But so, yeah, I started working you know, Happy Days, Lou Grand Fiery Jones, all those.
Speaker 1: Alldation and you did you did. It's a Living for six seasons, which.
Speaker 3: Yes, one and thirty, one hundred and thirty episodes, which is kind of where I came from, uh, right before. And I don't think you guys know that I was shooting another show when I was shooting Full House.
Speaker 4: No I didn't, because you you know, you were because you weren't there every week. You kind of bopped in and out, so in between it was you know, right to you that wasn't regularly asking the adults. You know, so, what what are the projects a you're working on at like you know, ten or eleven?
Speaker 2: So yeah, well I think I can't guess.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think I know what show it is?
Speaker 3: Was it Blossom?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh I did a fast talking mother of six on Blossom and they accommodated my schedule since I wasn't right.
Speaker 4: It was so so, yes, that's great casting this is ca Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: With that's so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, don Rio. He gave me that part and we looked so much alike mysh. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I'm looking I'm like, oh yeah, you and Jenna could totally be mother and daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's great.
Speaker 3: It was fun. So so let me tell you, so I come to audition? Is this okay? If I go into we wanted to.
Speaker 4: That was the next question was like, so tell us about auditioning.
Speaker 1: For a full House.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I auditioned for full House and I'm on my way, I'm in the Sony lot and I'm on my way down the elevator when one of my favorite directors from It to Living says to me, well, and one he probably one of your favorite directors, Joel's Wick. I was going because I was like, right, So Joel's Wick goes, hey, what are you doing here? And I went, I'm auditioning for this stuff and he went, oh, I'm directing that stuff. And I went and he said, now it's okay. He said, yeah, it's a really good part. It's going to be four or five episodes. And I said, oh, okay. And then Bob Sagat told me that he marched himself down to the audition room, opened the door and said, you are hiring Gail Edwards, aren't you? And Bob said. Everybody in the room kind of went, I guess so. And so I thank Joel. Yeah, I think Joel for forgetting me that part.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing. Yeah, so did you read? Would you even read for the part? Or Bob I read for it.
Speaker 3: I was surround by these amazon beautiful big bucks and blondes, and I thought, they're never going to pick me. I got the dark curly hair. It looked like their sister, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, well, you know whatever, And so I do think that Joel was like, you know, kind of gave him a wedgie to can forget all the rest of this scales. And Bob and I did have good chemistry, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Well.
Speaker 2: I had just recently learned from a fan actually that Bob guest appeared on one episode of It's a Living And yes, you were in the same scene, but you didn't have any interaction with each other.
Speaker 1: But is that was that the first time you met Bob? Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Actually he was. He was so generous and sweet. I mean, he was always running off because he was working on America's Funny as Tony.
Speaker 1: He was always busy. Bob was always very busy, busy.
Speaker 3: He'd be like hi, bye, you know, like thener you'd be like okay. And but he did say to me, he said, I guess start on your show. Do you remember? And I didn't, and I said I'm sorry. He said I was. Danny Thomas was the big name, and he played like an orderly or something in the hospital. And I do remember the tall figure of him. But you know how it is when people come and go.
Speaker 4: Right, You're like, oh, yeah, I mean I ish, I remember Ish, you know, episodes together, one hundred and thirty episodes, they just start to blend together, so.
Speaker 3: They definitely start to learn to get it. My first day on the set, John Steymos came up to me. I was at the craft table, and for everyone out there, John Stamos is absolutely as beautiful as he appear, says he. If he were drooling, you were right to jewel. He came up to me and he went, what are you doing here? I was like, that's very sweet, and it's tough out there. It's a tough out there. Happy to be here, and uh yeah, so but oh my god, he was so absolutely gorgeous. It was hard to talk to it. Did you guys as little girls like look at him like.
Speaker 4: Oh god, no, well no, because we lived through the air.
Speaker 1: We saw him on.
Speaker 4: Thursday, pre tape day when you were like, you are wearing the same sweatpants since you came in on Tuesday, and you probably you haven't showered, like you know what I mean, like that kind of like a scruff and just you know, and also when you know somebody, I'm like, I love John. He's a total dork, Like you know what I mean? I love him and and it's just when you know him, you're like, I love you, and also being it was like I love him like an uncle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know young that that I was.
Speaker 1: I always sort of viewed him as family.
Speaker 4: So it was like never really the thing I can I can appreciate his beauty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, he just came sauntering up and it was like, oh lord Lardy, lordy. Yeah, newman came sauntering up to you.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, oh right, right right.
Speaker 3: So so you want to hear my Bob Saggat story.
Speaker 1: I absolutely do. I can't wait. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: So it's the first week and Bob knows I'm not unfamiliar with how the whole filming of the sitcom goes down, and just I guess your audience knows at this point that, uh, you guys would film the day before the audience would come in to make sure that you would get the twins right.
Speaker 4: Actually Mary Kate's stuff, Yeah, any of the thing that was the kids, the little ones or.
Speaker 2: The boys too, because Gail, that's when you came on Full House, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, went on maternity leave, so she was the co host.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the little twins, yeah, right, the little little twins.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you know they Mary Kate and them were still young. I mean they were still.
Speaker 1: They were probably like seven. Yeah, because you came in and see what season seven wasn't.
Speaker 2: It season five?
Speaker 1: Season five? We're gonna because yeah, yeah, yeah, right after the twins are born. She cuts right.
Speaker 3: So so just for your audience, we're all dressed up. We're in fuller galley and make a pair costume and we're pretty much window dressing for the twins to get them to, like, say, if their line is, which is always funny something like it, well that's how you cut the old zucchini. And so we're standing there and Bob Saget comes up behind me and he goes, welcome to the hell. I was like, you know, I looked up at him and he was so tall, and I was like really. And then of course it proceeded into they were like then now that they're back on the twins and like, put down the fork, look over here, and put down the fork. Look over here. So that's how you slid that. No, look over here, put down the fork. That's how you slice deal to put down the fork, look over here. And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You were right yeah, yeah, yeah. Dogs, dogs and kids, the two.
Speaker 4: Things you're never supposed to work with, and we just leaned right into both of those.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was great.
Speaker 3: It was great. We had a four day work week and it you know, it was fabulous. And Miller Boyette has always been very supportive of me. The executive producers. Pilot I did with them was Undercover Cops that didn't go anywhere, but through the years, I think I did Family Man with Gregory Harrison. I mean, they've been, you know, very supportive. So the fact that I got to stay on, Yeah, you guys, was was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So did you know you were being brought on as Danny's love interest or were you just the fill in co host at first?
Speaker 3: No, I did know it was the love interest that I was not to like him, Okay, well that's yeah, that's no problem. I mean, you know, okay, I'm there. Yeah, it was like you probably they kept saying it might turn into something four or five episodes, you might date, you don't particularly like him, and then of course you do right right right, well, the meat.
Speaker 4: Cute and then the yeah something happens and then you wind up together right right right, right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poor Bob. I wish I wish he was here. I would I would love to tell him because he always used to direct me, and of course I wanted to sometimes like you.
Speaker 4: Know yeah, yeah, yeah, well yeah, Bob's not wanted to know how to uh not say things that are in a well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah he did, he did.
Speaker 2: He never really filtered himself.
Speaker 1: Did what what? What did he say that made you want to strangle him? At times?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: He was as he was right, That's what I wish I could tell him, right, Yeah, he's right, because a lot of times I would have a tendency the longer I was with him, I liked him so much, and so Gail would slip into VICKI and I would be liking him and he would be like, no, no, no, we're like moonlighting, he said, right, I would play it like moonlighting, and I'd be like, all right, that's good, I'm sorry, that's right.
Speaker 1: Forget right.
Speaker 3: Of course, I never told him. I never saw moonlighting, but I but I did know. I did know what the what the dynamic?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I get that sometimes you're in a movie with somebody or a scene with somebody, and you're like, oh, I have to like, oh that we were just like hanging out and chatting a few minutes ago. Now I have to be like, I hate you, and you know what I mean. It's very like it can be, especially on sitcom. It's not like you have a lot of time in between things to you know, you're all thrown together and then all of a sudden it's you're recording it, and it's like, oh, yeah, that's right. I need to I need to not like you. And it's very hard. And that is very hard not to not to like. He is just so he's he was dements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really was a menchi really you know. I would run into him at the Santa Monica mall and he just was so normal and nice and hey, my husband, and how you doing and you know, so what anyway, anyways, we love you, Bob, Yes.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: We talked about it a lot on the podcast here so you show.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to your show. Thank you. I love it. I laugh along with you girls. I love the laughter is very infectious. And I need to know, Andrea, did you get your slip on tennis shoes for your birthday?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a very popular question today I am so glad you asked, yeah, Gale, and yes I did. I got my slip on sneakers and my binoculars. The slip on sneakers are life changing. Okay, Jody's gonna get so sick of me talking about this.
Speaker 1: No. I was just like, hey, what up? Can we get it? Like some ad space? You know what I mean? What brand is it?
Speaker 2: It's kids kiss its kids, it's kids.
Speaker 1: It's kids shoes their kids. But it's not kids shoes.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, they probably make kids shoes, but it's like kids. It's and all their shoes are slip ons, but they they're all you know, there's like low heel, there's like.
Speaker 4: Big chunky kizzits. We're saying hi because it's what I think. Think Yeah, I think at this point, Andrea is basically.
Speaker 1: Up your run into so yeah, but it's great. Like I had my hands full yesterday.
Speaker 2: I have to walk down a long staircase to get to my garage, and I was like, this is grant.
Speaker 1: I just slipped my shoes on.
Speaker 2: I don't have to put down all my stuff and then sit down and put the shoes on them on them out. It is convenient and quick and efficient.
Speaker 3: So I know, I like, I liked what Jodi said. She said, why not just put your shoes on first and then gather up all your stuff? But I'm exactly that same way. No, I want it. It's like, oh darn, I needed see.
Speaker 1: I just wander out barefoot and then step on something. You know, Oh that's so funny. I slide on some shoes and then fall there's something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh dear, do you remember your first day on set? I mean, other than John coming up to you and asking what you're doing here?
Speaker 3: That that was the that John at the craft table was like blazed into my brain. But then I'm trying to think. Then it was pretty like kind of like full House. I think we we've been up into the room to read, which was a lot of fun. And and then the fact that it was Joel that I just felt at home and and you know, you're off doing costuming and and meeting different people. And I loved my little you know, what do you call it my room where I got to hang outdressing room?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think my favorite show was Disneyland.
Speaker 4: Yes, when we all got to go to Disney World, I was gonna I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: We have to talk about World episodes and a very popular question that you want to know all about the Disney World episode.
Speaker 3: The Disney World was magical as it should have been. I mean when I was sitting there and then the bird they had a trainer and they the bird flew on a don't mean to break the illusion, but it was on a string. I would feed it. I fed like about five times, you know, going crazy with the cameras of.
Speaker 1: Course, right right, yeah, yeah, and I was.
Speaker 3: And then so finally when we got ready to shoot it, it took the string off. And when it was my time to go like this of the bird, the bird came right up and landed like it was supposed to, which was so cool.
Speaker 4: Like right, you're like, this is every young girl's dream.
Speaker 1: You used to.
Speaker 4: I mean I would stand out in my front yard with my finger out just waiting for something to land on it.
Speaker 3: Well, you can get a trainer and they can do it, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But and then the when he asked me, you know, to marry him, My husband was standing right behind. You ever see a tall blonde they Joel thought it was funny to stick Robert like literally right here Bob, will you marry me?
Speaker 4: And he likes to do that with his own kids too. Just put him right in the Yeah, yeah, it was hilarious. That's so your husband was standing there watching you get proposed to?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Was that awkward you or were you just tickled by the whole thing? Was it weird to have your husband watching you be proposed to know?
Speaker 1: He didn't he's.
Speaker 3: He's had to watch me, you know. I I had a I did night Court with John Learricket.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Yeah, weird and and I.
Speaker 3: Mean John another big guy, and with the audition, they wanted to know that I wasn't afraid to give him a good kiss. So I had practiced this whole thing on one leg or I could then wrap my other leg around the leg when I threw the script down and did this fake kissing with my on my one leg, and I mean I got you know, I got the eventually I did. Like mount John Learricket, he's he's seen it and he knows it's like technical.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's exactly. He was just he was he was he was just happy to be there.
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, he was just happy to be there.
Speaker 3: He was just happy to be there. We both were happy to be there and then to see Stamos perform on.
Speaker 1: The stage, and yeah, that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: In Disneyland when nobody disney World when nobody else.
Speaker 4: Well that so for our listeners that when we shot that scene where Danny proposes to Vicky, we were shooting at Disney World at night, but it was after the park closed. It was a night shoot where you start at like ten pm and you go until, like, you know, all night. I think as kids we could only work until like midnight or two or something. I think we had a much earlier You can't work kids all night. But everybody else probably was there until like just before sunrise, although maybe it was late.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was.
Speaker 2: Standing there for ever, Like I just my legs were so tired from standing right, you're head up watching the fireworks and you're.
Speaker 1: So just like I can't wait for the sun to come up.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was late and it was long. Yes, even for me. I was like, where's a chair?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was, it was, and it was sold.
Speaker 3: I remember what happened it Well, it was December or something in Florida late, you know, northern Florida, so it would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't exactly like hot hot I do remember like putting on shorts some time in the morning and being like, oh, it's still a little damp out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was that fun for you guys to be Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was one of my favorite, uh, I mean, my favorite trips ever as a kid, but also just one of my favorite moments with my full house family.
Speaker 1: Was like getting to do all of that.
Speaker 4: I was like a giant family vacation, you know, besides having to do school work in the concierge lounge.
Speaker 3: In the concierge lounge, I don't know about you, but I didn't know that hotels had of the numbers, you know. Yeah, that was very cool.
Speaker 4: The cookies, you guys remember in the afternoon cookies, chocolate chip cookies every afternoon.
Speaker 3: Delicious, delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but that was that was really fun.
Speaker 4: Do you remember any of like the crazy things that happened when we were shooting in Disney World.
Speaker 3: Like the tea party.
Speaker 2: Were you in the tea party scene, the Michelle has a Tea Party?
Speaker 1: I think I was.
Speaker 3: I do remember sitting next to I think Alice in Wonderland and I get trying to get her to break character and.
Speaker 1: Show absolutely not. They won't.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were absolutely committed.
Speaker 1: They were like, you can't they get fired.
Speaker 4: You cannot once you are outside of when you're in the public area.
Speaker 1: You are Alice in Wonderland. Yeah, which is what happened is the rabbit passed out. It was so hot.
Speaker 4: It was there in the in the costume, in the costume, and he wasn't like taking you know, it was just sitting there and it was the lights and everything, and he was sitting and.
Speaker 1: Passed out and just slumping. They had just yeah, he just.
Speaker 4: Slumped over, and damn it if they didn't have to take him backstage with the head on, they wouldn't take the head off in front of in front of the carriers guy until they took him to.
Speaker 1: A backstage area. Yeah. Yeah, keeping that magic alive.
Speaker 4: And then do you remember, abe, the night of the night shoot, we were in Cinderella's Castle in like a holding area and it was like one of the wardrobe rooms or something, and there was like a big wall.
Speaker 1: With a curtain in front of it. Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: We were given the adults forgiven the instruction do not the under no circumstances, do not no, don't know. Another thing, uh the character I did and uh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You see what did you see? A wall of heads?
Speaker 5: Oh man?
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, character heads because it was like right off the castle, so it was like where they could come in and like it was like a break room sort of and they are dressing room or whatever. And they had the big yeah like on pegs on the wall.
Speaker 1: You know, that's like a horse right out of a horror film. Yeah, that was why they probably didn't want to look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that, and I don't remember who else was in the room.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was like what's over here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. I had a friend that worked for Disney that I had gone to the University of Miami with and he took us down below, oh yeah, to the tunnels, to the tunnels with the Brinks trucks yep, and the garbage and yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And again you would see the the characters walking by with their heads right under their arms, you know, kind of a thing. And it was like it was you know, and some of the animation towers that was running like Pirates of the Caribbean. And I don't know what they're doing nowadays, but it to me, I think it was analog back then, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, this is gonna. I don't know, maybe they keep putting in fresh tapes or something. I'd be worth it would break. But it was yeah that, Yeah, that was cool.
Speaker 1: What a cool experience. Yeah, you we needed to get to have that. You guys.
Speaker 2: Remember the crowds, like when we would have to shoot during the day and they would rope off a section of the park so we could film, and like, for me, that was the first time I really realized just how famous we were popular the show was because there was no social media. There were Nielsen ratings, but that didn't really mean much to me as a kid, but just the crowds that would come and watch us and follow us into the bathrooms and.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I remember that somebody asked for my autograph under the stall.
Speaker 3: Under the stone, right, somebody the thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and my mom was in the bathroom with me, and let me tell you, she was like, I'm so like she freaked out on this person.
Speaker 1: Yeah good as should Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said that, because I must say I do. Remember. Do you remember when we were at the oh god, Harrison Ford.
Speaker 1: Indiana, Jones and that woman Jones, I felt.
Speaker 3: Like Merrily Monroe. That stadium, you know, the Great Stadium, and we were all sitting there and they allowed us to shoot. I don't know if you were in there that day, but then when we was you were and we went, you know, by to lead the flashlight, the lights flashing. It was like right out of like the fifties with like MERRILYL. Monroe. I was like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: See I remember sitting there and we were told they were trying to get the audience out, and we.
Speaker 1: Were told not to.
Speaker 4: Sign autographs or take pictures with anyone or whatever. But we were sitting, you know a little bit like a couple people in the bleachers kind of with our moms and you know whatever, just waiting. It was like me and my mom and I think maybe when uh Adria or one of the teachers.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we're sitting there and this.
Speaker 4: Woman walks up and is like, can I have an autograph?
Speaker 1: Can I?
Speaker 4: And my mom turns and says, we're really sorry, but they told us we can't do that right now, just because they have to get everybody else so we can shoot.
Speaker 1: This lady goes off on me.
Speaker 4: Oh, says, your mother's a I can't believe you you would like that was the first time I ever, like had an experience like that. Your first hater, my first hater. Yeah, she's still on my Instagram.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: But yeah I remember that because I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, people will like immediately turn and take it out on you if you don't give them Joe. Yeah, that's my memory of the Indiana Joe the Stadium.
Speaker 3: So that's a bad one. I'm sorry about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine. Now I look at it, I'm like, ah, where are you, lady? No, I don't a millionaire. I don't know, but yeah, yeah, but I'd like to think that she's unhappy somewhere.
Speaker 3: No, they don't understand the kind of pressure you're under and you've been instructed. We're not trying to be a you know.
Speaker 1: I am a child.
Speaker 4: You are saying my mother is I was like, wow, yeah, Now today, today would have been a very different story, Tony would today right, today would have.
Speaker 1: Been all over social media. Yeah, but no.
Speaker 3: Looking for it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, if you're listening to the show, lady, you're out there, hit me up.
Speaker 1: Let's let's chat it out.
Speaker 3: I thought I aggression.
Speaker 1: It is me. I'm really sorry. I was having a bad day and I was dehydrated.
Speaker 4: And this wraps up part one of our interview with Gail Edwards. Now, Vicky Larson's role on Full House and her sudden departure is still a sore spot for many of you fan Ritos, so we couldn't cut this interview short. Tuned in to part two with Gail, airing this Friday, and remember to like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you're listening to it. Find us on Instagram at how Rude Podcast, where you can send us an email like many of you did requesting Vicki to be a guest.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: And you can send that to how Rude Tannerritos at.
Speaker 1: Gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Uh. And also you can visit our merch store, how Rude Merch dot com.
Speaker 1: Uh. And uh, yeah, I'm glieve I covered all the all the all the factual things you got you you did it all? Yep, I did. I did.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Remember, fan Ritos, the world is small, but the house is full.
Speaker 1: Of character heads. Oh gosh, all of them. It's a pile, creepy pile.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great, terrifying, But you know, Stephen King movie right but fuzzy yeah.
Speaker 3: On