Speaker 1: Blizz, did I hear you write a giant rock worm named Caltoor that's the cause of the end of the world.
Speaker 2: No way, It's impossible.
Speaker 3: Yes, you heard me.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it. He would never he would never do that.
Speaker 3: Am I missing something?
Speaker 5: You all seem more shocked at the name of the worm than when I told you this thing is going to end the world.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, Blizz, Caltoor is sort of kind of Cane's pet rock.
Speaker 5: Work Caine, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's my pet and he's the most loving, what, most cuddly, uh, most perfect boy in the whole ward.
Speaker 3: Who dudes, Caine's gone crazy, Kane. I don't want to be mean or anything, but haven't you noticed all the bad things Caltor does. He bites everyone, he growls at everything, and he pukes everywhere.
Speaker 4: But he so he has a little spunk to him. Boys will be boys. Don't listen to these three Blaze. Come see for yourself. I'll show you what an amazing petty is. Cowt calt come here by, Someone wants to meet you, calto Oh this is bad.
Speaker 5: Caltor's gone.
Speaker 7: No boy, Daddy's coming.
Speaker 5: What's freight?
Speaker 3: Go Hey, whoa, that was seriously cool. I guess I know why they call you Blizz. You've got ice powers.
Speaker 5: And I can do a lot more than just freeze people's feet in place. I'm a level fifty four Frost Maiden Epic class.
Speaker 4: Let me go, b Liz, my boy needs me.
Speaker 1: Your boy isn't a pet Caine. We've all been trying to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. Now he's loose, and we know he's the reason the world is gonna end.
Speaker 8: Ah, bad news, bros.
Speaker 7: We're in big trouble. Now.
Speaker 8: What do we do?
Speaker 2: Cowtoor is going to destroy the world and Glitch is going to erase the future?
Speaker 8: Which one do we try to stop?
Speaker 3: We go after Glitch first. At least we know where he is, and we'll focus on getting stronger so that maybe when we find cal Toor we'll have a chance of stopping it.
Speaker 5: Pork, it's been days. Are you sure the quest to find my legendary equipment is in this area?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: There's supposed to be some pirates who sail up and down this river. If we can stop the pirates, we complete the quest and we get your equipment back.
Speaker 8: We've been walking down this river for days, dude, why can't we make a raft and just float?
Speaker 2: Because the quest is somewhere upstream, Marco, not downstream.
Speaker 3: We better hope we can complete this quest soon. Once we do, we will need to make a raft and float down the Snake River should take us straight to the dark forest. And Glitch's castle is on the other side of that forest, right right, Kid.
Speaker 4: To days of traveling and walking and looking, that's still no side of Caltor.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm sure we'll find him sooner or later.
Speaker 5: I just want to find these pirates, man, then we can just have a nice relaxing ride down to the dark forest.
Speaker 8: Oh what's the upside the noggin pork? You chunkin acorns?
Speaker 7: Bro, wasn't me? Well, well, what do you know?
Speaker 4: Did you hear that? Me?
Speaker 7: Boyos? This here crew be looking for pirates.
Speaker 6: Any of you've seen any pirates in these here woods?
Speaker 7: That be what I thought?
Speaker 6: No pirates here, no, sir, just good old cap'n Cutter and his crew are.
Speaker 4: Lost lads, Liz. He says, they haven't seen any pirates, but they look like pirates and they sound like pirates too.
Speaker 2: That's because they are pirates, Kane, they're lying to us.
Speaker 7: No, now, lost not be true.
Speaker 6: Just because people say we be pirates, that don't make us pirates. Now, then kindly be handing over any loot or jewels he be carrying, and me and the lads.
Speaker 7: Will let you wait.
Speaker 3: Aren't pirates supposed to be on the water? What are you all doing up here in the woods.
Speaker 6: We were having a bit of short eye catching, a quick nap off the water, as it were, But us poor swords got woken up by a bunch of chatty chickens walking along our river bank.
Speaker 7: Huh, chatty chickens? Whoa far out? I want to see the chickens that can talk?
Speaker 3: Where are they?
Speaker 8: He means us Marco.
Speaker 7: Oh oh hey, not cool.
Speaker 6: Bro lads.
Speaker 7: They don't seem to be getting the message.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, stanned firm friends, sliss, be your last chance before things get ugly.
Speaker 7: Lay down your gear.
Speaker 6: And anything else she'd be carrying.
Speaker 7: Now, Well, gang, what do you reckon we should do? Normally?
Speaker 4: I'd say we should keep walking, But since the quest is to clear out these very same pirates.
Speaker 7: What level are our friends here?
Speaker 3: Pork um?
Speaker 7: Well, mister peg leg, here is level twenty four?
Speaker 1: Our friend with the eye patches level twenty six, mister smelly over there to the left is level twenty seven, and this guy with the really long beard is level twenty nine. Not bad ask for cap'n Cutter himself, Oh god, level thirty three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and don't y be forgetting it.
Speaker 6: We be the strongest warriors this side of the Snake River, and make no mistake, ye be out classed. Now for the final time, hand over your gear.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to come up with the plan, guys, but they've got us surrounded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no need for a plan, Aiden. I think now that we've got Blizz back and the whole parties together again, it's time for us to stretch our muscles a bit. Everyone agree, it's settled in Marco. Dear brother, would you start us off?
Speaker 8: Joss Let's rock and roll friend does forest frenzy.
Speaker 7: What'd you be doing?
Speaker 8: Oh, nothing to worry about, amigo.
Speaker 7: Just making our whole group stronger.
Speaker 5: My forest Frenzy skill gives plus ten to strength, speed and defense to me and all my friends. And since we're actually in a forest, that plus ten goes up to plus fifteen.
Speaker 6: It still won't be enough to save you and I'm done waiting all right me buckos time.
Speaker 2: Du oh, We're not done yet.
Speaker 6: Warrior spirit.
Speaker 7: What be that energy shimmering around you, girly.
Speaker 2: Nothing important, just makes me twenty percent stronger and faster for the next ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Well, I suppose if we're all getting warmed.
Speaker 7: Up heroes hard? What be going on?
Speaker 4: Why, dear friend, you almost sound frightened. This skill just raises my strength and defense by thirty percent. That's all, Captain, this be looking.
Speaker 7: Bad, It'll be no matter.
Speaker 6: We still be the strongest warriors around.
Speaker 7: We'll show you. Let's call cruel.
Speaker 1: Hey, Aiden, let's take a few steps back. You don't want to be close for what's about to happen.
Speaker 3: Thank you, pork. I was about to suggest the same.
Speaker 5: Now then I believe the next move is up to me before a pirate friend's attack.
Speaker 7: Hmm, Blizard, God got we've been in trouble.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Blizz is a new addition to the team. What's she doing here?
Speaker 1: Well, when she uses a blizzard blast, kid, she conjures up all of this ice and all of this wind, and you see how it's swirling over everybody here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, that's a beautiful sight. And I see how there's so much the way that the team works together, the symmetry, the way the cane is moving his sword. What's that move?
Speaker 4: Call? Uh?
Speaker 7: You see? I think that's part of the hero's heart that he has.
Speaker 1: It was important that we got the whole team together to create a scene just like this kid.
Speaker 7: It's really really important for you to set.
Speaker 3: I could tell y'all put in a ton of practice, a ton of scrimmages. And what Meek's doing right there is that pirate's bone supposed to move like that, you see.
Speaker 1: Whenever she uses the Warrior spirit, bones will a snapway, but they're supposed to snapkid bones tendon.
Speaker 7: You'll never know what's gonna happen when Beka gets fired out.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a pretty intense blizzard.
Speaker 7: Mm oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Blizz has the second highest level of all four heroes. You know, level fifty four. Ain't nothing to sneeze at her. Blizzard blast causes ice damage to all enemies and slows them down.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think the pirates are regretting picking a fight.
Speaker 4: Why please happen?
Speaker 7: What men are a plant? Be this no bait?
Speaker 6: We're just eaten by that plant.
Speaker 7: I'll let him go.
Speaker 5: If you guys, surrender, no need for all these bad vibes in the middle of mother nature.
Speaker 7: My good man, you know.
Speaker 3: This is gosh. I guess I didn't realize how strong the heroes are.
Speaker 7: Why do you think people call them heroes? Kid?
Speaker 3: But what I can't understand is how Glue beat them all by himself.
Speaker 1: That's the thing he shouldn't have been able to. Glitch was always strong. Yeah, he was a level sixty one, same as Cave, but some of his skills are downright crazy, kid. Levels ain't all that matters. I think you've been figuring that out for yourself.
Speaker 4: Right, not be enough now I'd be mad. I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of all this fighting. Good sir, I think.
Speaker 8: That should do it.
Speaker 7: The rest of the pirates are out of the fight. Knes Cutter, do you surrender?
Speaker 6: God? He asked for this scalliwags escape?
Speaker 7: Uh? What kind of ability is that? And what's all this stuff? It looks like some kind of fog.
Speaker 1: Usually you don't see fog like this unless you're out on the ocean.
Speaker 5: I can't see where did Captain Cutter go?
Speaker 8: Did anyone see him?
Speaker 7: He's right here?
Speaker 8: I got him.
Speaker 7: That's me. You do best.
Speaker 8: Oh, never mind, I don't see him surprised.
Speaker 7: You're coming with me?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, let me go work work Jay Caine, Hey, guys, get over here quick.
Speaker 7: The captain took Ayden