Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode.
Speaker 2: Watch. I was trying to think of something funny to say. I was gonna say, like Instagram.
Speaker 1: Ohoa, damn, girl, you're on a good lie. You're immediately on a roll.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this episode of.
Speaker 1: Instagram Instagram dot Com. Up two bitches who clock into Instagram dot com for a living?
Speaker 2: I literally don't, and it's my job. It's my job, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I have to wake up early for Instagram posting tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah damn. I have to go to bed and wake up at noon to post on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I have to go to bed and wake up at four pm, so that's seven pm Eastern time in my post as well.
Speaker 2: I have to be ready.
Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode. Uh, Drew just got back from a very exciting.
Speaker 2: Vide Yes, I went back to Texas for a few days because my sister had a beautiful baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so scary.
Speaker 2: It's very surreal. Like I'm already an uncle before that. But for some reason, this just felt like a little different. I don't know. I think I'm just like old enough to understand like the levity of this situation, and like also I'm at that age where like my body is starting to be like, yeah, we need to figure out how we're gonna reproduce and spread our seed and continue the gene pool.
Speaker 1: Also, it's your twin sister, so it's fucking crazy. It's like a part of you is having a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Something I learned about babies after meeting is that they like have to be swaddled. I didn't know why they had to be swaddled, but it's because they're so used to having their hands in their face that now that they're born, they just like scratch the fuck out of their face accident. So their hands like automatically go up and do their face like this because in the womb, their hands were up there like that though the entire time. So that's a little fact for you. Yes, and my niece has jaundice. Look, she did it again and it just started dying. My sister face timed her and was like showing her because she wanted to get like Seeinya's reaction because we face timed like everybody important to them. And then it was on the list.
Speaker 1: And Okay, first of all, I cried, like it was so like I literally like it made me so happy that I cried. But then I was like, damn okay. Because also when Drew told me that they had the baby, my first question was like does she have hair?
Speaker 2: Is she bald? Because and it was like I was like, oh, they want to FaceTime you to get your reactions. They were and he was like, I need to know she bald because if she is, I'm gonna make fun of her, like immediately, like she's gonna get got because like if she doesn't have air, that's it. And also I was just like, she has hair.
Speaker 1: She she was born with hair, which is a slayer already.
Speaker 2: She's so skinny too, like but she she's literally the skinniest baby.
Speaker 1: It was like Madeline was showing me the baby and I was like, oh, I was like, she's low key Tannis. Fuck Like why like on camera she didn't look yellow. She literally she literally looked like she just came from fucking Cabo, back from Cobo on her vacation.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I spray tanned her. I wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I thought she went to like the keys and got a little.
Speaker 2: I just dipped her in like a tank, like a five gallon bucket by like the head. You know how they baptized babies. Yeah, into turmeric and self tanner.
Speaker 1: Kai has a timer. Now, Oh.
Speaker 2: Cool, I've been waiting all week to god, this is actually awesome.
Speaker 3: Your phone's not working.
Speaker 2: Look at that photo.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh my god, your baby is low key Tannis and has hair like you had a lotin baby. I was like, you literally had a Latin baby, and she told.
Speaker 2: Me that no, she has John thise and YA just laughed out loud, but in her defense, like I've only ever made jokes about Johndice Hn like on my.
Speaker 1: Like dumb part of my brain. I was just like, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Also, Johnice is a funny word, like I have John this, I have big chungus disease.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was waiting all episode to drop the big chung It's been five minutes. I've got big chungus.
Speaker 1: Oh. I hate that. But I laughed really fucking hard. And then as we kept talking, she didn't make any comment on me laughing that hard, and I didn't hear Drew laugh at it, so I was like okay, And as the conversation went off, she was like, yeah, we're going back to the doctor tomorrow to like check on her jarndice, and I was like, oh, they were being real, Like she really has jndice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she but like it's every baby, not every baby, but a lot of babies are born with it and it's not something to worry about at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like my sister made a healthy baby, Beabe Bebe, and she's really fucking cute normally infants, Like we've seen the photos of me as an infant, Like normally infants, I'm sorry, it could be it could be in his baby and I'd call it ugly to its face, like normally infants are ugly as fuck.
Speaker 1: No, she's a really cute if she actually looks like adult, it's really scary personal and baby, it's because she's got those little chubby cheek I know.
Speaker 2: She's got chubby cheeks in arms. She's really cute.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was scaring the fuck out of me because also that's the first person I know who has a baby where it's like I'm like close to them, Like we know we have friends who like have babies, and I know people who have kids, but this is the first person that like I've like stayed in basically kind of full contact.
Speaker 2: You've known her as long as you've known me, Yeah.
Speaker 3: As long as I've known you.
Speaker 1: And also like she's the only friend who I've like met her whole family because I've met your family, so like literally it feels like a cousin or like somebody I really know.
Speaker 3: It literally feels like I have a niece exactly, like I genuinely like, oh.
Speaker 1: We gotta have a niece, And I'm like, oh, I need to go see my niece.
Speaker 2: Like we're gonna try to go back to see her pretty soon once the dust settles of being a new parent. But like Madeline is like Madeline and Steve, I've never seen like someone switch so quickly like that, like everything changed, but like not even like only like the parts that needed to change change. But they're still themselves, which I like, I don't know what I expected, but I thought them the thought people just like became parents and like that was it. But like they're hella fucking normal and like they're such good parents. It was like really freaky to watch them like parents because I was like, dude, like this is this is crazy, Like y'all have like a child now that you have to take care of and y'all are doing it. And also I'm pretty sure Madeline, like she said this her whole life, but she was like destined to be mother, Like she's mothered to a lot of these bitches already, like she had to have her own.
Speaker 1: So that is so crazy. That is literally just so I feel like we talked about pregnancy in the last episode too, it still just freaks me out. Like I give so much props to people our age who were at the mindset already where they are ready to have child because that, like I'm not kidding, that is like a death sentence, but it shouldn't be, because I, like I when I really think about it, what.
Speaker 3: Is having a child?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's an extreme responsibility that you will have for the rest of your life, but not that it's comparable to having a pet.
Speaker 3: But that's that's the only like comparison I have.
Speaker 1: Is like having but it's like having to care for this thing and it doesn't mean you get to stop having a life. Grant that I could leave as little over two days straight and like wait, they upgraded they updated them like that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's something I looked up because I was like, dude, why the fuck you would think like a baby waking up every two hours, like we would evolve past that, like even when we were out in the jungle, just like being fucking apes, like running around having babies, like you would think babies would sleep through the night because like a screaming child would like alert predators or like make your mother like super fucking tired and like whatever make the village tired. I don't know, but I looked it up, and there's like an evolutionary advantage to like kind of I think it's I forgot what it was exactly. I read it off to Steve last night, but it's like, hold on, let me look it up before I butcher it. Evolutionary evolutionary advantage to babies waking up three times a night. It's supposed to like ensure greater chance for survival and passing on jeans because you're taking more care of the baby, like waking up in the middle of the night, making sure it's okay, making sure it's not suffocating, like which like seems they no one like ever really got to the bottom of it. But there's a word m amnorrhea grabr optimal spacing between children.
Speaker 1: That kind of makes sense because I guess also maybe for the psychology of the baby to recognize who its caretakers are. Maybe that's like an important establishment within, like them being the most obnoxious thing in the planet and bothering you that much. But then that makes me think, because you know how some parents are like, we just let our kids cry.
Speaker 3: We don't we don't touch it. We let it cry, and.
Speaker 1: We haven't had a problem with it. I wonder if those kids grow up to be like a little more disconnected. Actually, contrary to the way I am now, I was a very quiet baby. Yeah, my parents are always talking about it. I was like not, which is shocking because I but maybe that's why I cried so much of my later adult life and I cry so much now because.
Speaker 2: We all have this. We're born with the same amount of tears. You know, either cry them as a baby or you cry them as an adult. WHOA, that was good.
Speaker 1: You said that in twenty fifteen you would win to like nobody.
Speaker 2: I would have one hundred thousand minutes on tumbler babes.
Speaker 1: But I didn't cry as a baby at all, basically, and I was very silent. But then once I was like able to speak, I was a fucking cry baby. And my nickname was boogers, because I have always had a very runny sinnus when I cry and all like, one of the words I did know was boogers, and I would get so annoyed and freaked out by my own boogers, and I would just start selling it. I'd be like boogers and I would just be screaming until somebody clean. Nasty woman, Oh my god, you're lucky A nasty woman.
Speaker 2: I'm a nasty woman with a president who looks like he bathes in Cheetoh goodist, douist.
Speaker 1: Yeh. Well. Sometimes when I fart when I'm laying down, I get scared that the part's going to travel upwards and give me a yuas infection.
Speaker 2: Well it does, that's not possible.
Speaker 5: I think about that too. I think about that whenever I fart. I'm not even joking. I'm like, if I was a woman, I would worry about it going into my pussy.
Speaker 2: I don't ever say the the word again. I won't talk again.
Speaker 1: I was disgusting.
Speaker 3: I was like waiting for this, Why are.
Speaker 2: You thinking about that?
Speaker 5: I just I just think about it.
Speaker 2: Sound different. I feel like I haven't heard myself talk in a long time, and I feel like I sound different.
Speaker 3: No, you sound the exact same.
Speaker 2: Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 1: Actually you know what, maybe not, because yesterday you were kind of scared me because I was like looking at you and listening to you. I was like, dude, Drew is like fully.
Speaker 3: A man now? And I was like, I was like, also, you have pink.
Speaker 1: Ibabe your left eyes mad pink?
Speaker 2: Is it really sad this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You fucking do do eyes the doctor recently?
Speaker 3: Have you got a colonoscopy?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I'm not rubbing ship into my eyes so I get sick. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Wait, you would do that on purpose?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I said I'm not doing that. I don't wipe with my finger.
Speaker 1: Even would ever assume you would, just like on purpose put dude in your eye.
Speaker 2: I know That's what I'm saying. I'm not doing that. Why are you laughing?
Speaker 5: Because just talking about putting poop in your face, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. Well, you said that when you were a kid, you weren't a cry baby. I may have talked about this. No, no, I'm not talking about that. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, one time I cried in fifth grade after our teacher yelled at me and then she like screamed at me so crazy because she was like, you always fucking crying and yelled at me even more. And then I never cried in school, you know what, I think. I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I think we should incur encourage crying, but.
Speaker 1: I think boys shouldn't cry because boys don't cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never cried.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would cry.
Speaker 3: B pink.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't I have fucking PINKU. I need to look at it now.
Speaker 1: You were he was in the bathroom for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I is literally not even red at all. I have like a little dot right.
Speaker 1: Here, looked over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're cop.
Speaker 2: Oh that is like kind of crazy. That's not pink eyed, but that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, you have pink eye.
Speaker 2: I just smoked a blunt in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'd be so happy if he did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah right right. Well now, my eyes itch, they actually itch you. Well, I think I just have a hair in there because when I blink it feels like there's like a something in there.
Speaker 1: Well, I was with Oriyan getting coffee and there was like nats.
Speaker 2: Literally and there weren't nats. Oh you like my new doctor shuls sucks. I had the oh that's a sorry you finished your story.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say. They were literally NAT's following over and around, and we were crying out because I was like, damn bitch, you fucking stink.
Speaker 3: Like they were just on her forever.
Speaker 1: But I think it was like one pair of nats started mating on her shoulder and then they literally we just followed her, but we had to move like five tables down you till we sat down.
Speaker 3: There was just a swarm of gnats behind her.
Speaker 1: And I didn't talk to her because we were having really serious conversations. I was like, I can't keep talking to you right now.
Speaker 3: We have to like go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: And then when we were talking.
Speaker 3: One of them got my eye.
Speaker 1: We were talking about motherhood, uh, and.
Speaker 3: It was scary, scary conversations.
Speaker 2: Scary things were having, scary conversations were happen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, tell your fucking stupid story, you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Yeah. So I had to fly to Texas. I was I was gonna be in and out, and I packed like my suitcase really light because I already had a bunch of shit in La that I had to go get I mean in Texas that I had to bring back because I just didn't have enough room in my suitcase last time. So I packed light and I was like, okay, cool, Like I'm only gonna pack a couple outfits, I'm only gonna be here a couple of days. Whatever. Well, the morning of my flight, I decide that I want to bring my ugs because like Dlaska just happened and everything freeze froze over and there was like two inches of ice, and I was like, it's going to be freezing for two days. So like, I'm going to bring my ugs. So I took my shoes off and put them in my backpack and put my ugs on, and for some reason, I wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, let's back up, let's back up. So then I get in my uber uh to the airport and I'm just like chilling. I'm in a good mood, like me and the uber are talking about a lot of random shit. It's nice.
Speaker 3: One thing about you.
Speaker 1: Is you're gonna talk to the fucking uber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll talk to them if they talk to me. I'm not gonna like, I'm not gonna start the conversation, but I would like to interview this person and know what's going on in their life because like most ubers are very very open because they sit and s isilence all day because if people like you don't.
Speaker 1: Indulge in girl, and I don't want to talk to a random man who's car I'm in, because what if he falls in love with me and then stabs me when I do not i him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fair, honestly fair. But I get all the way to the airport and I get out of the car and I realize, oh wait, let me back up a little more. I'm back up a little more. So everybody in my life tells me I'm a fucking monster for getting to the airport two hours early and like getting there way way earlier than I should because you are. And this day my flight was like super super early, and I was like, oh, like, I'm gonna try getting there like thirty minutes before my flight boards like everyone does, because like if everyone can do it, I can do it. Some exposure therapy, like I'll be fine, I'll make it. So I get all the way to the airport my flight boards in thirty minutes, and I'm like, oh, I like, did it. I did it. I'm like making good time. That SA line was really short, and right when I stepped out of the fucking uber, I realized I left my suitcase at home and the only shit I had was a pair of shoes in my backpack and the clothes on my body. So and then I freaked out and I was like, oh my god, like I'm gonna have to like uber all the way home and get my bag. And I was like, no, I can't, cause my flight boards in thirty minutes. So I called in you and I was like, yo, I might need you to uber my Oh my god, there is like literally shit in my eye, Like what is going on?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know, there's.
Speaker 2: Like literally shit like but I like, call you you freaking on asking you might have to uber my bag. And I was like, but I'm gonna go to the counter and see if they can put me on the later flight just in case, because they asked me if I wanted to for three hundred dollars and I was like, I'll do it for free, like literally, just let me get on to the next flight. So I went to the gate agent and they were so fucking mean to me and I like even preface said. I was like, this is really embarrassing and I can't believe I'm asking this, but is there a way I can be put on the next flight? And she just looks at me and she was like, sir, we don't do that here. And I was like, what do you fucking mean? And she was like, so you're not going to be on your first so you're not going to be in your seat on your flight and I was like, I didn't say that. I was just asking if I could be put on the next flight. And I was like, you know, out of spy. Literally the only reason I made it there on that day was because of that gate agent, because I was like, actually, I'm taking my seat, bitch, Like, I don't give a fuck if you had thirteen people online. I'm taking that seat and I'm gonna be on this flight. You can't talk to me like that, No, man, not today.
Speaker 1: That's like when I lost my bag and the lady was trying to convince me that I didn't lose my bag, that I like didn't have a bag, and.
Speaker 3: She was like, I think I told that story.
Speaker 1: She was like fully talking in Spanish, talking and shit talking, shit about me, and I was like, bitch.
Speaker 2: I hear you like that is one thing that I wish I knew another language that a lot of people spoke other than English, because hearing the shit people were talking about me is like something I wish I had, because I know people are talking shit about me all the time in Spanish, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe like it's better to not know, because it's like when we were in Japan and we were with friends who did speak Japanese, were like, unbeknownst to us, like people were looking at us and like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Play cellar tattoos and then they get off. This man need to get the fuck away from the jobless, jobless.
Speaker 3: Jobless America.
Speaker 1: They are not wrong.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah exactly. So I made it to Texas and didn't have any clothes, so I had to go to Walmart that night and I got a bunch of underwear, socks and T shirts in a pair of jeans, and a bunch of candy. And I made candy coated grapes, but I just dipped grapes and jolly ranchers and they were fucking deloinious.
Speaker 1: Did they do they like cook them when they get dipped in there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Because I froze them, and then I let them thaw out, and then I came home and crunched into them. It was so yummy.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if I can get buy that. I was watching somebody eating like a big thing of it, and it was like nerds covered strawberries and something.
Speaker 3: I was like, God is so upset right now.
Speaker 1: God is looking down and being like, bitch, I gave you sweets. What are you doing to that?
Speaker 2: Like, like, why are you putting chemicals on this?
Speaker 1: Why are you putting red forty and like blue thirty onto the fucking strawberries I gave you.
Speaker 2: I think no one's talking about actually genuinely how healthy red forty is for you. Because I've survived off of it for like literally twenty two years.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that makes you healthy. You've also avoided all of your doctor's calls.
Speaker 2: And that means I'm healthy because I'm not dead yet, because if it was unhealthy, I would be dead.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I consume the most red forty like I actually I would place myself in the top one percent of red forty consumers in this world.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I think any high schooler beats you.
Speaker 2: Oh but I was already in the high school and I already did that. I already went through it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, true, true, Maybe you would make I think you would one hundred percent make top one percent of twenty four year olds who yeah, oh yeah, because most people who are like our age are like hitting the wall where they're like, I can't keep eating like that, Like I can't.
Speaker 2: I just have a good metabolism.
Speaker 1: You just like also don't buy groceries, so you have to do that, like you were, like, like you force yourself into a corner where you have to like eat gas station food to say.
Speaker 2: And I'm getting the nutrients I need from talkies.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if somebody did, like a test on your cholesterol and stuff, like where would you stand.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I had that done recently. I'm literally good.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The only thing with me is my heart, and I think it's the puff bar and that's it. But I'm like healthy.
Speaker 3: You don't eat vegetables though.
Speaker 2: I eat vegetables. Quit trying to spread that lie I eat that you do not eat. I literally do. I eat vegetable, eat.
Speaker 1: Buffalo cauliflower, yep, and vegetab sometimes you have broccoli, yep, but you did not.
Speaker 2: Flower is a vegetable if all the chips I eat is literally corn. Let's talk.
Speaker 1: You don't get to say you eat vegetables because you eat like like hot sauce covered cauliflower.
Speaker 2: I think I do.
Speaker 1: And also you do that once a week. You're so off of that. Now you haven't been having that so like, I don't remember the last time I saw you eat vegetables. And then the vegetables that come with your reggie girls sit in your platter and go in the garbage.
Speaker 6: Side eye side eye on side eye on you.
Speaker 1: Side eye is the new like like the tea like when people would just like comment the frog emoji, that's side eyes a new that.
Speaker 2: Wow, wait, what were we talking about before we got.
Speaker 3: Into the vegetable you're not eating vegetables? Going to the doctor red forty.
Speaker 2: I lost that something. I had something really good to talk about.
Speaker 1: I feel like if it was not good, it would have just like it.
Speaker 2: Would have came back to me, would have We'll move on. Let me go open the notes app to see what I've got to talk about. Oh, we'll talk about one time in high school when I was in my drug addict phase, really really in deep, really bad, really naughty, never do anything I did, never do anything I do.
Speaker 3: But nobody knows what you did.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean I've been pretty open. But it was when I was working at the gas station.
Speaker 1: One thing about this podcast is I'm gonna mention growing up poor. You're gonna mention having a drug.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly exactly. But I went to or I had a shift at the gas station and it was you know, how I was shown you how you had to like connect the soda juice. It was one of those shifts. So I was fucking pissed. Like when you have to like carry the big ass soda bags that are in the cardboard boxes that are like eighty pounds and put them on the shelf and then connect it, my hands would be like cut. And I was so bad at opening X. Yeah. The red forty wou, the big Red would always get on my head. I fucking hated Big Red. And that was literally what the TikTok was was the Red forty whatever. But I uh was on shift and I was fucking pissed, and I was like, damn, I need to like get home and I want to like get fucked up. So I texted one of my friends and I was like, how do I buy Lean? I want Lean so bad because I'd had it before and it was fucking lit and I was like, oh, I want it again. So I hit up one of my friends and I got connected to a guy who still to this day. He he's like one of the only people from my hometown that follows my like side Instagram because I like blocked everybody else off because I was like, fuck you guys, but he still follows it. And like we were really close when we were younger because it was a small town. And then like there's got to be a designated drug dealer in every town, in every age group, Like that's just like a thing. And he just happened to become the drug dealer, and so I hit him up. I got his number. I hit him up, and I was like, yo, Like also, he was really close friends with this kid that I went to school with that had like a disorder where he would get blisters all over his feet. Why are you laughing, Like only on your feet? Yeah, he would get blisters on his hands and feet, so he couldn't walk, so he had to like sit down all the time.
Speaker 3: But he was Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. He was a ship though, so it's like, okay, but they were really close friends and you.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be you when you have your bed sores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Because I literally just laid in bed today when we were getting up for the podcast. I was like, oh, I'm getting to like stand up and move it around, like I've been in bed since five am. But what was I saying?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So I like text him and was like, yo, like can I buy? Like I forget how much it was. It was like four ounces of lean or something, and I was like, I want it in the baby bottle because like that was like a thing. It's like getting lean in a baby bottle. And so like my entire ship that was so excited, and he was like, how do you want to do this deal? And I was like, honestly, I put my key on the back of the wheel and the wheel well like on top of the tire. Just open my car and put it in my console. And I was like, looking back, giving a drug dealer the keys to your car is like batshit crazy. But small town I had like a very noticeable car.
Speaker 3: So you were like kind of friends with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, And I was like, he's not gonna fucking steal my car because like I will literally find him and I'll break his bones. No, I won't. But so I got off my shift. I opened it and I saw it and it literally looked like it was gold, like it was purple because it was Activists, And I was like, ooh, this is so fucking exciting, like I'm about to drink Lean again, like this was like peak, like Lean zan Era. I was like, I'm gonna be so cool. So I got I was like really excited before my shift, and then I stole a sprite and some Jolly Ranchers because I stole everything from that fucking job. But I get home, I have the double cup cyrofoam cup. I put ice in it and I pour up, I pour up. I put the Jolly Ranchers in it. I make Waki slash. I make a Waki slash and I'm drinking it and I'm like this doesn't taste like it did before, and I was like whatever, Like I'm just tripping, like whatever. So I'm like sipping on it and then I like notice I'm getting like really tired, and I'm like oh, like this is just like I'm like I'm nodding off like whatever. I'm like getting really high. And then I finished the whole cup because I was like, oh, I want to feel what it feels like to finish it all at once, and I just like knocked out. I fell asleep and I woke up the next day and I realized he had just given me beIN a drill and I just drank the cup of fucking drill and fell asleep. And I was too big of like a baby to be like, yo, like give me my money back. You just sold me bina drill, because I was like I'm not hard, like I'm a fucking skinny twink, Like yeah, here I go, like seen this drug dealer my money, getting my money back. But so yeah that's my story. Sis, you're over. I'm gonnawoot about this tea frog shipping emoji noted literally literally, So I never bought drugs from him.
Speaker 1: Again, Well, we should find him in fucking birks bones. I know he doesn't do it.
Speaker 2: He keeps up with me, so he might be seeing might be seeing this and just know, I know you sold me.
Speaker 3: What if he hits you up and He's like, it actually wasn't manager.
Speaker 1: You just have the strongest like tolerance and tolerance ever, so it just like didn't.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah it definitely was, though, Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: That is so awesome you after a long day of going to school and the gas, like I kick my shoes.
Speaker 2: Off, have a beer.
Speaker 1: I like understand that. Like I like after a day of doing anything, I'm like, no, I need a drink. Literally when this is my dogar like whoa, but that's me with Fortnite instead of beer, Like more.
Speaker 2: Know you after playing Fortnite, Damn, I need a beer. That was a lot. That was a lot.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's part of me is sad that I didn't do any of that stuff as a kid. But I'm like I could do it as an adult and not risk my brain development if I really wanted to now. But now I just don't have Like I just don't have a want to. Yeah. Now it's like super dangerous. But the drugs just aren't the same way they used to be.
Speaker 2: I know, they used to be fun. We used to buy like footballs or bars of xanax and just football. It's two milligrams xanax instead of four.
Speaker 1: Somebody the other day posted edibles and it was like at the thing where it says how much is in it? It was two point five grams. I was like, that was literally.
Speaker 2: Obliterated.
Speaker 3: What is that to milligrams?
Speaker 1: Like I don't even know what grams?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was two point five grams.
Speaker 5: Like two thousand.
Speaker 2: I used to love custom grow for twenty and I lived in Texas and couldn't find weed. I was thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Ooo, thousand, five hundred milligrams.
Speaker 2: That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't like one thing. It was like each thing was probably like five hundred milligrams, and it was like a little pack of like cookie things.
Speaker 2: And I was like, we've gone too far.
Speaker 1: That would that is radio act.
Speaker 3: That's sure no hole in a bag for me.
Speaker 1: That would literally like my skin melting. And I would like, yeah, like I would grow on another house. You guys would never see.
Speaker 2: Me again, Like I would just run away.
Speaker 1: No, I would evaporate to the air like I would have it and then be on the couch with you and then one second just like like disappear. But yeah, I just I knew a lot of kids who were who would drink lean literally in class, like cause I think the teachers didn't really understand what that was or like what to look out for. But there would be kids just in my class with a sprite bottle with purple sprite in it. It just like at the front of class too, like they weren't in the back. Like this one kid that I like, remember his face, I don't remember his name. I remember we were sitting in class. It was maybe like an algebra class, and he was just sitting there.
Speaker 3: With his whole bottle.
Speaker 2: That like so fun.
Speaker 1: Right in early seven twenty am is when school started. This was my first class of the day. He literally for seven thirty. He woke up and was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I need to take a load off like this high school.
Speaker 2: No, he was just fully fucking addicted and like would yeah, he would like me stopped.
Speaker 1: He would start getting the shakes if he did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I wish I was that cool. I would just drink vodka in power Raid bottles in physics. I drank every day in physics. I would have like three shots of vodka and a power Raid bottle that I bought from the lunchline, and I ace that class. And one time I got caught cheating because you had to put your phones in the calculator spots to get it, and I was like, I'm smarter than you. I'm just gonna bring a second phone because I had my cracked iPhone four, So I put my real iPhone in there and I took my other one and just used the calculator the entire time, and we got busted. And that day or the next day, I had a golf tournament, so I was like, away on golf or at the tournament. Yeah, I played fucking golf, so what. But I was at a golf tournament and it was literally only me that got caught cheating. But she lectured the whole class and had the principal come in there, and everybody's like, none of us were cheating. It was literally drew. And she hit me up and she was like, I'll let you like retake your test for like a ninety if you want, because I did really good on it because I had a calculator. And the next day I stayed after school, retook the test and fucking aced it. Got a ninety eight. But I could only get a ninety because I cheated. But if you just believe in your abilities and just understand that the knowledge is in there, and it's just about tapping in and just really having confidence in yourself. You can get through anything without cheating.
Speaker 1: No, stop cheating, because I need a doctor.
Speaker 2: We need accounting, we need account.
Speaker 1: Stop cheating, start counting, please, was what would I say, I forgot?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I get really drunk in that class. And I literally is.
Speaker 1: I literally never was high or drunkards than anything like that in school. But I remember the first time I saw people my age getting drunk. It was like sixth seventh grade and this girl, like I remember who it was because I have another story about her that I've told that's like a really popular story. But she had one of the small lays of vodka in sixth grade. Granted, I'm sure that would get a sixth grader fucked up because now at my age, that much alcohol literally like gets I'm like I cannot get behind the car wheel, like I will kill everybody in this sound So like I'm sure it did. I heard drunk. But it was like, thinking back to those moments, it is so embarrassing the way yeah no, literally like falling down the stairs. It was such a big commotion that people were like following her around she had a crowd following her around because with all these kids who had never seen a drunk person our age before, and we're all like following her around, and I remember being embarrassed of her.
Speaker 3: Though I remember being like embarrassed, this.
Speaker 1: Is like a lot and then in I think this is like eleventh or tenth or eleventh grade.
Speaker 3: The other time I had seen somebody who.
Speaker 1: Was younger than me get drunk, I was really really mean to them because I was like, you were so embarrassing, because it was like when the like first group of like actually alternative kids came to our school and that wasn't a thing. And there was this one girl who I found really obnoxious because I'm like, babe, you were in ninth grader.
Speaker 3: Why are you an alcoholic? Like that is so embarrassing, Like I always saund it really embarrassing. I was like, get a grip.
Speaker 1: You need to get a.
Speaker 3: Grip, like you were fourteen.
Speaker 1: Years old, Like what are we talking about? And she would always come with like a little thing of vodka. I put it into an apple juice, and one time she was like drunk, came up to me and my friends and was like, do you guys want some and I was like, do you fucking hear yourself? I was like, no, I don't want any of your baba juice, Like I said something like super mean and like just like so, I was just so mad her and I literally was like I don't want any of your fucking kiddy juice.
Speaker 3: No, And then she was like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, you're such a fucking like she.
Speaker 2: Was like just so drunk, trying to get someone else to be an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Literally am like, go away from me, and then she ended up stopping. So basically I said somebody, I said, somebody from a lefe terra, but with shame, because that's the only way you can change people's with shame, yes and embarrassment, yes, yes, yeah, no love, But yeah, I wasn't doing anything like that.
Speaker 3: I do remember the first time I got high.
Speaker 1: In Miami, Me and my friend like bought weed from I don't even know who. We bought weed form.
Speaker 2: I had it in his sock right.
Speaker 1: No, that was the first time I saw weed. The first time I saw weed was in sixth grade. This guy had a crush on who was like the badass kid at my school who also recently had gotten suspended for two weeks because when he had he had a broken arm for like a month, and with his broken arm, there was video footage on the news of him breaking into the school and breaking all the windows of the doors because you know there are the metal doors with the little windows, breaking into the school with his other homie right behind him, and he had a broken arm, and he with the broom was like breaking the windows, going in and stealing the chocolate donation money. And then he got caught because there were security guards there and they took the money from him and they were like, yeah, you're suspended for like three weeks. So he got suspended for three weeks. I don't know why he wouldn't get expelled for that because that's literally breaking out, but he got expelled. And then when he came back, we were sitting out on like the the like this like field that we had in the back of the school, and I was sitting there with him, and then he was like, have you ever seen weed before? And I was like no, And then he took off his fucking stinky ass Jordan and turned it over and it fucking plopped out. He was wearing fourteens at the time. I remember because I had the same shoes because I was like, we're twinning, and he took it out and it was like the smallest amount of weed. I probably, like, now i'm thinking back to it, it was literally stems stole. Yeah, I know he fully did. And he was like, do you want to smoke someone? I was like no, and he was like, I just love that. You're like a good girl.
Speaker 2: You're like a good girl really.
Speaker 1: And then I think he did get expelled, like not that long after because he.
Speaker 3: Was constantly smoking weed in sixth grade on the property.
Speaker 1: But the first time I smoked weed was I like bought weed from somebody like in my grade. Like this was like I think twelfth grade or like maybe early eleventh grade. It was eleventh twelfth grade. It was most likely twelfth grade. I bought weed, and then me and my friends went to like an arcade or something like it had to have ben twelfth grade because I had the money to get us an uber, so it had to ben twelfth grade. We went to like this arcade or something with our friends, and like, I think they gave us the weed.
Speaker 3: Because I told him I wanted weed.
Speaker 1: They gave us the weed, and then me and my friend were like walking down this really busy street in Miami like freaking out because we were like, fuck, we don't have like rolling paper, we don't have like blunt wraps or anything. And we were like both seventeen, and we were like, oh my god, we are so stupid.
Speaker 3: We have no way of fucking smoking this.
Speaker 1: And then I think we were just like walking around in Miami and we were like, let's just go into a random store and see if like they'll just sell it to us. And I think like there was like a younger guy working behind the counter and we just like started talking to him, and then when we bought it, and I think he just didn't care. He was like okay and like just sold us like the blunt wraps. And then I went home and I had to look up a tutorial on how and me and my friend sat in my backyard and it's the house my parents about right now, so you know, like where my dad sits. We went back there and we were watching it and my little sister was trying so hard to like be around us, and I was like go inside, like get away. And then we got high and we like we're just like in my house hanging out watching TV and like eating snacks and chilling. And that was a friend who I did that like not a lot with. I only smoked weed in Miami like three times, literally three times in my life. One of them was traumatic. Two of them were fun because the other the other time was prom I oh, and I ate a fat ass nug because I was the person who everybody was like eat it, like I bet you won't eat it, and I was like, this won't do anything to me.
Speaker 3: And then they were like eat it, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, eating nugs doesn't like get you high. And then I just ate a nug and we all thought it was really funny.
Speaker 2: Dam and it was so stack you're like a popular girl.
Speaker 1: I was just so crazy.
Speaker 2: You're fine, You're crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my.
Speaker 2: Me and my family went on like a family vacation and it was like one of those hotels where like you could have like it was like all free. I think it's all inclusive and uh they had like a hookah lounge and like a bar like around every fucking corner. It was like the craziest shit I've ever seen. And me and my three older brothers all stayed in a room. Madeline and Jodi stayed in a room, and then my parents stayed in a room, and my brothers, like the night before had gone to the beach and like it's so easy to get weed there, so they just like bought weed, like they literally go up and ask you if you want weed, and so my brothers bought some and they took it back to the hotel room and they were smoking on the balcony. I think I was like maybe thirteen, maybe fourteen, and they were like waving for me to come out there, and I was like they were like, hit this, hit this, and I was like, no, I'm not smoking weed with you guys, and they like were granted, they were not much older than me, so it's not like they were grown essmen and trying to get their young ass Yahi. It was just older brother shit. And they like blew it in my face, like blew it in my face, and I like freaked out and I like ran out of the room and I was like I'm gonna get so I'm gonna get so fucking high like this is oh, I'm over. And they're like, Drew, you can't get high like that, and I was like it's done, it's done, and I think I either actually did get high or I had placebo or some shit, because I went to the dinner table and oh my god, it was actually so scary. They had like one of those mariachi bands that was going around the restaurant, and they stood at a table for like what felt like five hours just playing the loudest music I've ever fucking heard, I've ever heard in my entire life, and I was like freaking the fuck out. I was like, this is so I was like covering my ears. I was like over it, and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't care about I say, like, when you were young, a mariachi band is the if you're somebody who's easily overstimulated by noise. Every time I heard one as a.
Speaker 3: Kid, I cried and freaked out.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is so even now, like I still find them really over stimulating because it's like, how do you get those instruments to be so loud? I've been in rooms where they play instruments, but somehow, like mariachi instruments are literally likely loud.
Speaker 2: But I also think it was because I was either high or like thought I was high, and I was just like freaking the fuck out, and so I like laid my head on the table for like ten minutes, and my dad was like, lift up your head, Drew, and then I like lifted it up and I was just sitting there and I put it back down and I like fell asleep again, and then my dad like shoved me. He was like, fucking wake up. Why are you asleep at the dinner table? And like I just sat up again, and I laid my head down a third time, and they were and my brothers had caught on to like what was going on. That was either they they thought I was like high from them and they like started freaking out because they were all so high. And my dad was like, what did y'all do to him? And they were like nothing. He just like we were chilling on the balcony, and like they just like came up with a bullshit lie. And then I fell asleep for a fourth time, and my oldest brother was like, all right, we're going back to the room, and they just like took me up to the room and got me room service, and like he like kind of gave me like he like babied me. So I didn't like tell on them, but I never told on them. And then also on that same trip, there was like a hookah lounge and my brothers like snuck me into the hookah lounge and I smoked hookah for the first time, but it didn't have nicotine in it. It was just like just like regular hookah. And I felt like the coolest person in the world. And then my parents said they were gonna give me a shot, and they just made like a virgin shot. They gave me a maut on like like they were like they they were white with blue and a little bit of red on the top. And we were like, oh fuck, we're like gonna get fucked up. And my parents gave it to us and we took it and we were like, ooh, that was like nasty.
Speaker 1: Literally like it was.
Speaker 2: Nasty and it had no alcohol in it, and we thought we were drunk.
Speaker 1: That's literally what we did to my little sister for New Year. She like genuinely was like I am so drunk.
Speaker 2: She was like, and yeah, I'm literally gonna we're gonna do that to me.
Speaker 1: And we literally kept like what we were doing was we would I had like the shaker to make margarita, so I would make me and my mama margarita, and then like my little sister would be like, can you give me some give me some of it, and I'd be like okay. And then when you would look around, I would literally there's nothing in the thing. There's just the ice. And I would put water in it and shake it and be like, this is gonna get you really drunk. And then yeah, I was like, don't tell anybody, and I would just pour that in and because it had like the remnants of like saltiness from whatever was in the shaker, so it was like, oh my god, this tastes so this is so crazy, like you and we. I gave her like three of those, and she was like, you have to stop because I'm like I get too crazy.
Speaker 2: It makes me crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just like I can't keep having these. And I was like, just don't say anything.
Speaker 2: And then where he give him like sparkling wine and tell him it's real wine and see how he reacts. You're gonna get drunk.
Speaker 1: My other little sister, oh my god, this is literally so embarrassing. And we make fun of her for it all the time, like it's our favorite thing. We went to like a Christmas party and then we came back home and they had given me and my brother, like the sparkling like cider, Like the cider was it called there's like that one burn that comes in like a champagne bottle, and she had given it to us, and then when we got home, my parents were like, oh, we're gonna go back to the house and like keep hanging out, but they dropped the kids off at home basically, so like my smallest siblings were asleep. It was just me, my older brother, and then my sister who's like three years longer than me, and we're sitting around and at this time, she's probably like thirteen, like thirteen fourteen, and me and my brother went into the kitchen and we were like we should tell her that this is like real, and like we like went up to her and we were like, hey, so they left that bottle here when they meant to take it back, but me and Dante.
Speaker 3: Are gonna drink it, so like do you want some? And she was like, oh, my fucking.
Speaker 1: God, yes, Like she was literally like yes, like can I have some? And we were like okay, but you need to like shut the fuck up, like you can't. We were like, don't say anything about it, and she was like okay, I don't care. And then we gave it to her and she had like an iPod touch and she had had like a gup and a half and she was like sitting in the corner and not saying anything. She was like like drinking and she was like like acting. She was nodding off in the jairf Me and my brother were just like watching her. We did say anything, and she was like, I don't know if I could keep having this, Like she was like just like acting drunk, and we were like, bitch, that is fucking apple juice.
Speaker 2: And she got so all told her she.
Speaker 1: Got so embarrassed. She was like I literally like I fucking knew it, Like I wasn't even like. She got so embarrassed, and we held it above her head forever like every family gathering. We were like, don't give Sofia any of that fucking apples at her.
Speaker 3: She's gonna turn up.
Speaker 1: We were like, do not do that to her, like she will literally freak.
Speaker 3: And it was so fun.
Speaker 1: I need yeah, but it's so fun, like doing that to little kids because they think they think they're getting turned the fun up, Like that's awesome. I am.
Speaker 5: I imported a transcript of the last episode into chat GBT and it says, I'm sorry, but this content appears to be inappropriate and offensive. It contains discussions of illegal and harmful activities, such as the use of drugs, makes a light of serious issues like cheating in relationships. I strongly advise against promoting or engaging with this type of content.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're gonna be the first to go when the robots take over.
Speaker 1: They're gonna erase this. But maybe that would be good for us. They're gonna erase our digital footprint because they don't like us, which could be nice.
Speaker 2: It would be nice. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Though well, I still stand by cheating is good for women. Women should.
Speaker 2: Me and my mom literally had that conversation on the way to the airport yesterday. I was like, yeah, because women already like more in the loss of their relationship way before the men did. And that's why men get destroyed when they break up. But when women just move on in a week, it's because.
Speaker 3: They already they've been mourning for seven months.
Speaker 1: But when they were trying to keep it together and hold it together, but the man was too busy being a fucking idiot. Yeah, I mean, like, my shit's good at home. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I get to play PS five.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my exciting.
Speaker 3: Guys, this is so exciting.
Speaker 1: So I took a bunch of clothes to sell them because I had so many clothes, and I finally was like, I need to get rid of some of these clothes.
Speaker 3: I did donate a bunch of things.
Speaker 2: I know, actually a lot of a.
Speaker 3: Lot of shit. A lot of things are done.
Speaker 2: So if you're in the Greater LA area, just like look out for India's closet. It's all out there.
Speaker 1: But I did sell a bunch of stuff, and with that money, I bought a PS five and I'm literally like, I'm so excited to play Fortnite on the new machine.
Speaker 2: That's also like, graphics are gonna be really good.
Speaker 1: I know they're gonna be like insane. I'm like genuinely so excited. But I do need to play more games. I'm gonna play.
Speaker 3: Last of Us.
Speaker 1: That's actually what got me going is I wanted I was like, looking at footage of the Last of Us game, I was like, fuck, this has always been a game. I've wanted to watch it since we're watching the show now, like I feel like I need to play it. And then PS fives have been fucking sold out and ad a stock for god knows how long, and just so happened. The day I looked it up, they had just been restocked best Buying game Stop, and game Stop was sold out, but best Buy I had a few left.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I am copying.
Speaker 2: It's a sign, and if you can see one in stock, just get it. It's a sign. I want to play. It takes two and I want to play the new Hogwarts game, the Harry Potter game. I know, I am very anti Harry Potter. It's like it looks cool. Oh, where do you think you're going to play that on your fucking PS five. I'm gonna play it when you're sleep, When you're asleep, I'm going to open up that PS five and ship down the side and fucking push it back on there. I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fucking piss into the CD port.
Speaker 2: I literally have done that before. I think I've told that story. I pissed all over my brothers Nintendo sixty four and like I came back like three weeks later and it was like crystallized and like it was throwing crystals and shit, and I was like, to this day, I've told them now, But I held it down for like literally ten fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 1: In Honduras when I had a really bad I think I had traveler sickness. Like I think that's also honestly what I had when I was just like god forsakenly sick forever.
Speaker 3: But I was getting these awful migrains. I also used to get the worst migraines in.
Speaker 2: Your Gramdma would give you the cocaine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my life, the secret medicine that I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's just a powder.
Speaker 1: And she would make me go eat it out of her hands and I was like, it works. I need to ask her what the fuck that was? Yeah, But also I was such a brat bitch. My grandma makes really good I really am. My grandma makes really fucking good uh tortillas, and I've always hated store bought tortilla. Something about the smell freaks me the fuck out. I fucking like the flower ones, the flower and corn ones.
Speaker 2: I don't mind corn, but flour.
Speaker 1: There is a smell to them that makes me sick. And my grandma when she would come home with them instead of like working her ass off and making her whole family tortillas, which she would bring them home. I would throw a fit literally, like literally start crying and be like no. And then once she started putting them on the soap, I was like and freaking out. But when I was really fucking sick from probably just like the water, like for me having a kid, which doesn't make sense because I went there so much as a kid, but whatever, When I was really sick, my sip, my little cousin was playing PS two with my brother and they were screaming and like yelling, and I went and I picked it up and I fucking slammed it on the ground, which I think I've said before, But I went and I picked it up, and I slammed it on the ground, and then the demo disappped.
Speaker 2: And then I threw it on the ground. It's a dick in the box.
Speaker 1: Okay. Why were we so obsessed with music like parody music?
Speaker 2: I don't know, parodying the key of us.
Speaker 1: Parody music isn't a thing anymore, but I guess actually it makes sense because the people who were into like all those SNL songs like the adult of that time were like car on.
Speaker 3: I guess it is still a.
Speaker 2: Thing, but they were like weird now it just came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like weird Al Yankovich like fans as kids, and then they grew up and they like still needed that kind of.
Speaker 3: You need to stop doing that.
Speaker 2: Hi'd your kids, hi'd your wife.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't believe in electric cars, and I genuinely think in like ten years, we're gonna have like an insane massive explosion of multiple cars happening, and it's gonna be a nightmare. Like I genuinely think the lithium batteries and cars that are on the street. Because I was in a garage going into a CBS and this random electric car which I didn't the brand of it. It was like maybe like a Seon or like a Nissan or something. The sound it was making it was literally it sounded like I was in a fucking like nuclear plant.
Speaker 3: Like it was just like the craziest sound ever.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have nuclear powered cars sooner than later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna experience literally like mass catastrophes of these cars getting into crashes and fucking exploding and causing like radioactive waste, because why the fuck are we letting like lithium cars heat up to that? Like, I don't know, I'm sure there's I'm sure they're safe, but in my head, in ten years, watch, all of them are gonna like rat the way batteries did in all your old toys, and they're gonna explain the.
Speaker 2: Road the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the way the lithium in colbalt is mined is very, very immoral and honestly, uh, it's all green washing. And electric cars aren't really much more safe for the environment than a gas car. But that could be like big gas companies pushing their agenda just as much as like big electric is pushing their But like the power for the electric cars has to come from somewhere. The energy has to come from somewhere, and it's probably fucking coal minds, and no one's telling us.
Speaker 1: Also, I just don't believe in that, because why the fun would I want to sit and charge my goddamn car.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get an electric car. I'm going to I fear I might. I fear he was a man, but he Okay, Well, we talked about this very briefly in a lot of earlier episodes, but the AI snowball is actively happening in front of our face and no one is like talking about it. What do you mean, like specific Like, once the world gets a taste for AI, it's gonna snowball and evolve quicker than we could ever even imagine, and sooner than later, we're gonna be AI ourselves, and then we're gonna be in the singularity and we're gonna be a cloud.
Speaker 1: I wish I could remember, because I was talking about this other day and there was one specific thing that was freaking me out, and I was like, we are so done, but I can't think of it. But it's that's how I feel about almost everything recently. Oh it was there was an AI thing that can make your different artists sing different songs. So like if you wanted Ariana to sing like Take a Bow by Madonna, there is a generator that can take all of her like songs and generate her singing that whole song in the same melody, And some of them don't sound very good, but like, specifically the Ariana Grande ones that I was hearing sounds so much like her, and yeah, we are meeting our end. But it's okay, because we're gonna be the last generation that has.
Speaker 3: Like semi normalcy.
Speaker 1: I do feel bad for anyone born after two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna actually I will. I'm like scared of like what the Internet is doing to society because like conspiracy theorists like always existed, they always they've always been around, but they were like your weird like friend's older brother in his room, like being a stoner, like and having like neon posters on his wall. Yeah exactly. But now that like the Internet has like connected all of these freaks like that have the same thoughts. They've all like said, they've been saying everything is like a conspiracy, and it's it's really like honestly starting to scare me the way, Like like a video of like Lebron James beating the scoring record of the all time scoring record popped up on my feet and I was like, oh cool, I'm gonna watch this, and then shortly into the video I realized it was like conspiracy brainwashing about the number thirty eight in all of the comments were like yeah, like and the he broke the record thirty eight weeks after he was born, and they were all being like dead serious, and I was like, literally, what is going on and why is this happening? And there needs to be like a limit of like internet, Like I believe there needs to be a limit to the Internet because like the and like all of the comments where it's like or everybody talking about how like oh the world is ending, the world is ending, Like take the Internet away from them and like let them go outside and be normal, and like they'll realize it's genuinely okay. But like I'm probably just a denier. Oh you know what, I have theories on dreams, Like I really do. I've been having like a lot of really coming.
Speaker 1: Right off of saying like people need to stop making conspiracies and like being able to do that on the Internet.
Speaker 3: You're like, all right, so here's my theory.
Speaker 2: I have theories. Where do I share my theories? Have theories to share? Who can I talk to? So I genuinely do believe that when you're dreaming, you're just with like I I genuinely like I've gotten to the point where I believe this with my full chest and there's like no convincing me otherwise. And I will be the soul pusher of this idea, and I'll die on this hill and I'll die alone on this idea. But in thirty years in the future, when they can research dreams properly, I will be a genius and like and people will be like he was saying it before, everybody, I swear, just watch this when this happens. But I genuinely believe when you go to sleep and you wake up in a dream and like you're in that dream, you're waking up in a different dimension, and I'm I'm sorry, Like I know it sounds hoopy doopy whatever, bullshit, but for some reason, I can't shake it, because like the feeling that I get like in these dreams is it's so fucking weird. It literally feels like real life. And I'm like, there's no way.
Speaker 1: People have way more realistic dreams than others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, because the dreams lately, I've literally like been convinced and like been living real life. And then like I've been having dreams lately where I'm having like five different dreams as one at once, so they're all like stacked on top of each other each other, and like I have like screenshots of these dreams memorized where like it it's five different things happening at once, and it freaks me the fuck out. And like when I wait, Like, for example, when I was on the plane, like I had a dream flying there and it felt like I experienced like an entire lifetime. When I woke up, it was so fucking jarring. But yeah, I believe you will watch more like movies and stuff. Oh yeah, I think it has something to do with like all the porn that I watch and consume.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you watch really expansive porn though, like yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like everything everywhere at once, but porn.
Speaker 3: It's porn. It's porn. Well, I don't sleep to dream.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Well, wake me up. When September ends, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna fucking kick the fuck out of you.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna join a boxing class and then on one of these episodes beat the living fuck outage room.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd like to see you try.
Speaker 1: I've been watching The Sopranos and it's fucking awesome, and that's that's all I really have to say.
Speaker 2: You start watching the start watching the Sopranos. Uh, Sopranos like once every three months, Like I'm watching Okay.
Speaker 1: I started it like two three months ago, and then I was watching it with a friend and I hadn't seen the friend in a long time.
Speaker 3: It's like how I watch Girls.
Speaker 2: I watched Girl friend.
Speaker 1: I watched Girls with Oriyan and we haven't fucking watched any more episodes because we watched together and we were like, we need to watch this together. And I haven't made it past episode eight because me and Ryan when we're together we like to just like get high and.
Speaker 3: Be on our iPhones and not on TV.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I have That's why I didn't watch it. But now I'm back to watching it, and I've been binging Sopranos.
Speaker 2: That's such big chungus vibes. Sopranos is big chungus as fuck. So yeah, that doesn't even hurt because I have this condition that makes it so I don't feel pain, heat, hunger, whatever. I could stick my hand on the stove right now and it wouldn't hurt me. Okay, I promise, promise, promises. I was listening to poker Face by Lady Gaga yesterday when I walked into the house, and I think it might be one of the greatest songs ever made, and I fully believe that. I thought Judas also Judas Maydy Gaga has like fifteen entries in the top one hundred for me, so it was.
Speaker 1: I think, what what about top five?
Speaker 3: Would she make the top five.
Speaker 2: For nostalgia reasons? Yes, but I don't think so.
Speaker 1: One of my top five is always going to be somebody Else's Guy by Josson Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that song.
Speaker 3: I still remember when we saw who was It?
Speaker 1: Performing it at like a drag show and that's how I found it, and.
Speaker 2: I, oh, what show was that it was? It was with James Charles. Yeah, oh my god, that's the story we'll never tell.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even that crazy. It was actually sweet. He gave us tickets to go see the All not All Stars. Was it an All Star season? No, it was.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's season seven or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it was like season twelve or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, but yeah, it was just maybe season ten.
Speaker 1: So when they go around and perform after they go on tour, and it was fucking lit, and then we have a photo with all the drag queens and that was before I really watched RuPaul's drag Race.
Speaker 2: And I was like, where is that photo because it's crazy that hasn't reached. Yeah, I look like I look straight, but I don't. But everybody thought it was funny because I, like look really uncomfortable, but looky. I was shaking it in my fucking boots because it was the who is the girl that had the peach on her head? I always forget her name that.
Speaker 3: Was performing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't think of her.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, from Immediate's The Pranos and.
Speaker 1: Last of Us, even though the best episode was episode three, and I just don't think they're going to like surpass.
Speaker 2: That, but oh my god, we didn't talk about that. That episode was single handedly, I'd say goes down as top five episode of TV of all time. Like obviously I'm by, but like that shit was.
Speaker 1: I don't think bias or not like it is like undeniably one of the best. It felt like a movie, Like I've never seen an episode of a show of a show and been so it felt like I watched like a two hour movie, and I wanted to watch a two hour movie of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so good. Also, we just don't get like gay love stories like that, where it's like not even I don't know I could get into it, but I'm not going to. But yeah, it was just really beautiful and super I'm not gonna spoil because it was good. You should watch it.
Speaker 3: You should watch.
Speaker 1: Nick Offerman was on I forgot what late night show, but he made a joke. He was like, he was like, it was that episode was watched I think six.
Speaker 3: Million times on the first night.
Speaker 1: Wow, And he was like, yeah, an HBO still put me on here for the last six people who haven't seen it. So if you're one of the last eighteen people on the planet who haven't seen it, you should go watch it. That's awesome because I feel like most of our audience would have seen that, but maybe not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should watch that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to watch the show because it's really extremely mid and that's probably a hot take, but that episode single handed, you.
Speaker 1: Could literally just watch that episode. That's how it's felt so far though. The first episode so fucking good. Second episode okay, third episode, so fucking good. Fourth episode Okay.
Speaker 2: Have you watched the fourth episode? I didn't watch it yet.
Speaker 1: You know what it is is, I was saying to drew it easily. I feel like could have been a movie. I haven't played the game though, so there's a chance that's just not true because I think there's like two three parts to the fucking game. So maybe it could have been a movie, but I feel like it could have been like one movie, two movie, three movie, Like it could have been movies, but series are always way more profitable and way more like, oh my god, I'm on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, like conservatives and evangelical Christians were pissed that played the video games, were pissed about that, but then they got read to filth because in the show it's or in in the comics or in the game it said he had a partner, but they didn't specify. I like, yeah, I think he was yeah gang, but they didn't realize that until the show.
Speaker 1: And like, people, I'm sorry, were you're watching a movie about fucking zombies and that's what you're nitpicking, Like.
Speaker 2: Get a fucking life and a job, fucking freak bitch, Oh my god, my god, my song is oh my show.
Speaker 1: It's not your song though, or your show. It's the week, but it's not your song.
Speaker 2: Actually I did make Devil No what what was your Demon Slayer? I started Demon Slayer last night two nights ago, and it is really fucking awesome. And I put it off for so long because everybody in the world and their fan base is really fucking weird. But everyone was like, you have to watch Demon Slayer. It's really really cool. And I started watching it and I was like, damn, this is really cool. And I watched like seven episodes last night before waking up at five am.
Speaker 1: Me watching six episodes of Sopranos last night, Sopranos, The Sopranos, Sopranos.
Speaker 2: But I also my song is Bittersweet Symphony by the Verb. I fucking love that song.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Porcelain by Moby and I'll give you one more Uh cannon Ball by the Breeders. Also unfinished Symphony mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Mine is I Think of You by Little Annie, We've only just begun Grant Green and at Last I Am Free Lash.
Speaker 3: This is the found the original, but this one's.
Speaker 1: MA get for Lucy in front of Me Cabin, which I've said by say etten. It was in an episode of the Sopranos. This song.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was back in Texas suck not too long ago, no, like two years ago. Uh, and I had just found at last I am free, I can finally see in front of me. And I would sit in the car alone, parked like really far away from my house, like screaming and crying to that song. I love that song.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you have issues because I don't do that kind of crap. Like when I get to my house, I just go inside.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Sitting in the car is the best feeling ever.
Speaker 2: Oh now, now you sit in the car, she s wants to be me so fucking bad.
Speaker 1: You don't even have a car bibs.
Speaker 2: So I did, and I did sit in the car. I used to sit in the car after school and not purposely not turn on the AC when it was like one hundred and ten degrees outside and sweat all the toxins out and do my homework while I was sweating.
Speaker 3: That's actually awesome.
Speaker 1: Me and Ryan love committing a mass sitting in the car just when we're out and we're like, what are we supposed to do next? We don't want to go home yet, so we just parked the card we sit.
Speaker 2: Are The Killers problematic?
Speaker 1: The Killers?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if I know any songs.
Speaker 1: By the Killers, there's like the Killers and then like the Doors. I don't know any songs Linny Kravits, Linny Kravits, but yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: The Cane, the Cane, Control or Blonde.
Speaker 1: Control like Sizzo. Yeah, that's really hard, actually, right, that's genuinely so.
Speaker 2: Hard comment what you think.
Speaker 1: Realistically, realistically Control because I listened I listened to Control more.
Speaker 2: I just don't listen for you, or like, what is which is like a better album?
Speaker 3: Like I'm gonna say Blonde.
Speaker 1: I think Blonde musically, like I find More, it's just like more interesting. But Control is just like undeniably one of the best albums that's come out in my lifetime, Like undeniably especially in the past ten years.
Speaker 2: For me, it's Blonde for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if in terms of like which, if I could only listen to one for the rest of my life, I'm gonna pick Control because I listen to Control way more. Like it's like such a vibe, it's so classic. But Blonde also, like every time I listen to Blonde, I'm like, god damn it, this is such a good fucking album.
Speaker 2: It piss me off and it just.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of like it reminds any album that came out twenty fifteen to twenty seventeen, or like some of my favorite albums. Yeah, because it's just like best time in my life, so fun, so free finding new things. Also it Spotify needs to stop recommending me new artists because I don't want to know any more fucking artists. I'm so tired of that shit. Let me see your stupid fucking cover and I can tell graphically that it was made before the Ye're twenty eighteen, and I want to fucking he you in the head.
Speaker 2: Stop making music that sounds sounds old intentionally, Like I get it, you're getting your bag and it's probably what you want to create, but don't try to trick me. Yeah, you're not second, I see the second I see twenty twenty two. I turned the song off, and I'm not joking, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Unless sometimes Spotify does that thing where it's because it was uploaded in that year, it'll say that year. But if you dig deep, it's like an old album. Like there's a few albums that I listened to that they're old albums, but it says they like were released in twenty twenty two. But also, if you dig deeper and you go down, it'll say like the copyright was made in like nineteen seventy nine or something, but it was released on Spotify twenty twenty two. But yeah, Spotify, stop it because you're not gonna fucking trick me. Also, I do you ever get this Spotify? Sometimes we'll randomly throw in a song that's trending on TikTok and I'm like, are you I'm so kidding me?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Who do you think owns this account?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know what was crazy is I saw a video of my sister's sinking to young and it freaked me the fuck out. And I was like, TikTok has gone too fucking far, Like it's gone too far singing Young Lean bitch is coming.
Speaker 1: But it.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, it's too far. That is mine. She can't have him. The internet cannot have Young Lean. Oh but Young Lien is so big. No, he's fucking not. You live in a microcosm. You live in a fucking bubble. It's an echo chamber, and all you hear about is Young Lean. He's not massive, he's not mainstream. Yeah, watchful