Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinnert, simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That's all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot Com. Big congratulations to Bill as his new book has shockingly Not Just Kidding debuted at number one on the New York Times list. Talking about the killers, we'll get to that in a second. We do have, obviously our top story of the day. We had three people shot, one of whom was killed in a shooting at this ice facility in Dallas, Texas. The shooter died due to self inflicted wounds. If you're just joining us Senator Cruz rightly saying politically motivated violence is wrong. You know, here we are two weeks to the day that Charlie Kirk was assassinated. White House demanding that Democrats stop demonizing Ice after these deadly attacks. And this is the same Dallas ice facility that was targeted, you know, with bomb threats only weeks before, and we reported on that, and you know, it goes back to a story that we covered, you know, earlier in the week when I had Christinoumo on the program and that has to do with with Gavin Newsom, the California governor, and she blasted Newsom for posting a really menacing warning to her online He's gonna have a bad day. I mean, well, who does that as an elected official? What does that mean? A bad day? And you know, further goes on and signs a bill on Saturday. You know, this is the day of Charlie Kirk's burial, and he is demanding in California it's not constitutional. We have something called the supremacy Clause. Now, since Charlie's assassination, you know, my relationship with Gavin Newsom has been well, let's just say, rather complicated. And I don't know what it was. But after the debate, as I said in the last hour with Ron de Sande's I don't know it was, he just got more hostile and more hostile, and I gave as much as he did, and back and forth, and after Charlie was assassinated, you know, I basically said this has got to stop. This madness has got to stop. And we had actually a thoughtful conversation on text. I'm not going to reveal what he said, but I'm going to reveal then The next day the comments were made public what he said about Christy Dome. And then the bill was signed that ICE agents can't wear masks in California, which again I would argue is unconstitutional. And I will tell you what I wrote him. I said, do you not understand the moment we are living in, how your comments about Christy are interpreted, how you are making ICE agents vulnerable to attacks? I wrote again, I wrote this on Saturday. If God forbids something happens dot dot dot dot dot. Seriously, I've been trying to be a friend to you, but you're making it impossible. I can't understand this. And then he had sent me an article about how you know how great he is and he's fighting back against the powers that be, And I said, a validation from a left wing article makes you feel better about yourself, and that's a problem. Also, I guess I just have to give up, you know, thinking I can or trying to help you. This is a moment to rise to the occasion. Why would you go the other way? And then you know he follows through on Colbert last night, attacking me.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're not as humorous as we should be.
Speaker 3: Little staff could be a little staff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so we thought we'd have some fun with it. But I never imagined it would break through like it has and get under the skin of the President of the United States and some of my friends, oh.
Speaker 3: Your friends, friends friends, someone else, and some of my friends.
Speaker 2: On you know, provd Fox.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't even Dana, I was. It was Handity, all these guys outrage defended, disgusted because we put a mirror up to Trump and the absurdity of what's going on in this country, the absurdity of Donald Trump, the absurdity of these networks coming into it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And I've been going after them on Twitter with the things that he's failing to do in California, you know, like why doesn't he focus on empty fire hydrants and empty reservoirs and giving new building permits, you know, nine ten months later, for the nearly thirteen thousand people that lost homes in the state of California, in part because of the failure of California government or fixing the massive budget deficit. Because a lot of the money goes to medical to pay for health care for illegal immigrants and a lot of other services for illegals in that sanctuary state and all their sanctuary cities highest taxes in the country. How do you still run a deficit deficit or the explanation for the mass exitus out of California, or the failure of quality of life issues and homeland blessness, and you know, all the crime that has taken place defund is mental. You know, you know he's too busy being you know, a podcaster governor, too busy being tweetybird governor, and he's not getting anything accomplished for people. And now this bill, O'Reilly like your reaction to it, it's heartbreaking. I do believe there's a dehumanizing impact when you call people nazi, fascist, racist, every single day sick people believe it.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think there's any doubt about it. If you believe the family of the alleged assassin of Charlie Kirk, they testify that they watched their son deteriorate mentally because he was consuming the hatred on the dark web. It's direct testimony from people who were there and knew what was happening to this young man who then took the life of Charlie Kirk. So that's in stone. You can't argue yes or no. Cause and effect is subjective, but this isn't. But I'm surprised, Hanny that you're so naive about Gavin Newsom. I'm surprised he's running for president. That's what he's doing. He can't run on his record in California. There's nothing he can point to under his oversight, that's worked nothing, So he has to campaign on Trump is the devil, and by extension, Hannity and Fox News are the Devil's disciples. That's it. There's no more to it than that.
Speaker 1: I just, you know, I don't think there's going to be any hope. I think that this is he's not understanding the moment that we're in, Bill. I mean, we now are living in an assassination culture. I hope I'm wrong. I worry that we're not at the end of it. I mean, we've lived through these times before. You've written extensively on a lot of these topics. You've written about killing Kennedy. You know, we know what happened to Martin Luther King Junior. We know about what happened to Ronald Reagan when they tried to assassinate him. They tried to assassinate Trump twice. They tried to assassinate Steve Scalise and others on a ball field. I mean, this culture is now very very real and getting worse. And I do believe that the rhetoric is so out of control, and it's by the Democratic leadership. That's the scary part.
Speaker 4: There's no argument here that the radical progressive left of which Newsom is apart and he'll try to distance himself later you wait and see. But he's a part of that cabal. His hatred to chin up support, no doubt. In history, we've seen this over and over and over again, and that is one of the deficits of a free society because they can use the First Amendment as a protection for their explosive speech. But Nissom doesn't really care about you or what's true and what isn't true. He's not going to try to improve its state because it's too late. He's blown it totally. And the only hope he has to become president is to whip up enough votes that are fearful or angry about the opposition party.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: He's got no other other avenue. He's got to do it, and he will do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's running for president, and so he's going to be reckless and he's going to be irresponsible, and I guess every other radical Democrat will too, and maybe that will get them the nomination. Maybe I don't think it gets them the general election. I don't think that. I don't think that as a strategy works.
Speaker 4: It depends on the economy. But you've noticed that Kamala Harris is out peddling a book, and thank god, my book's out selling her. But she is considered by the progressive left a failure, and a couple of people on CNN said that last night, she's a failure and we need a strong man in the image of Donald Trump. That's what the progressive left is selling now. We need our Trump, our version of Trump, and that's Gavin Newsom. That's why he's doing what he's doing. The other Democrats in contention, the governors of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Maryland, they're not at that level. Schumer tries, but it's ridiculous, like you know, your grandfather coming in going, I don't the turkeys to try. Okay, Chuck, but listen them his energy. He's a younger guy, and that's what he's going to traffick in. He's gonna take the Trump playbook and turn it around against the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: That's what he is going to do, all right, quickbreak, More with all things simple Man, Bill O'Reilly's number one New York Times bestseller just out Confronting Evil, Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. More with O'Reilly on the other side than your calls coming up, It's eight hundred and ninety four one, sean. If you want to be a part of the program. I mean to say now with all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things o'reillybilloreilly dot com, including his now number one latest New York Times bestselling book, Confronting Evil. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. What is your take on the issue of Kimmel and his return? And there are some affiliate stations, some sixty of them saying Claire Next Star, for example, that have not gone on board, and they're not replaying the show as of yet. I imagine that probably will change. I didn't find his crocodile tears particularly compelling to me. I don't think he understands the moment that we're living in. And I think everything really comes down to TDS Trump derangement syndrome, and that's simply it.
Speaker 4: I disagree, it comes down to Disney hating Donald Trump, that the hierarchy of Disney hates Trump, hates the governor of Florida, Desantas. You saw that big mess down there. They are located in Burbank, California. They are the most progressive entertainment company in the history of this country, and Kimmel is playing to that. Now next to our will rein state the Kimmel program either from or Monday, because there's under pressure from ABC to do so. They have a contract with ABC to carry a certain amount of shows. But Next Star and Sinclair had guns because their audience, the people who watch in the cities owned by those companies, the ABC affiliates, were furious with Kimmel. That's why kim Will got suspended because of the folks. Had nothing to do with Trump or a car or anything like that, had to do with a popular outcry against the man. Now, I don't care whether Kriminal's on or not. I think you agree with me, doesn't matter at us. We'll watch, We don't watch whatever you want to do. He wasn't successful before this all happened. Now he'll bump up a little for two weeks and he'll go back to normal. He's not going to do two million a night, which is crazy, but he won't. But the whole story has been upside down. And this is incredible to watch because it isn't about Jimmy Kimmel's freedom of speech. It's about Jimmy Kimmel's responsibility to tell the truth. You can't just go on and lie on a nationalwide broadcast sponsored by ABC Disney, and that's what he did, implying that MAGA was behind the assassination of Kurt And it's not a free speech things. You just can't do that because that's not in the public interest. That's why the FEDS got involved. The real story is that Disney, ABC, NBC, CNN, and MS will put on any non liberal voices on their program. But that is a violation of freedom of expression. That's putent stuff, and that's what they've been doing ever since Donald Trump got into the political arena. If you don't hate him, we will not get airtime. And that's documented for three years Kimmel has not had run, not run conservative or traditional Honors broadcast. I used to I was on Kimmel five times. I never had trouble getting booked on there because the ratings that go up, and my books are number one, And why wouldn't you put me on? You won't put me on now, and neither all the others. You don't get invited. Levin doesn't get invited. Nobody gets invited. No matter how successful you are in the nonliberal precincts of the media, you cannot get on those shows on those networks. And that is a total blackout. That is your violation of freedom of expression.
Speaker 1: BILLI Riley all things simple man, and don't forget his new book, Confronting Evil, number one New York Times bestseller. Congratulations, sir, appreciate it. Thank you for your time. Eight hundred nine to four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, well, I guess in light of what happened today is we had three people shot, one killed in this shooting at this ice facility in Dallas, Texas. As we've been telling you that, you know, anti ice messages were found on the shooters rounds in this deadly attack, a little bit eerie in terms of a little copy cattish, at least it seems to me in terms of this is what Charlie Kirk's assassin did and then this guy took his life. Anyway, it does raise the issue, and this is something I've been arguing now for a long time, of the dehumanization that is going on. And you know, it was interesting as Kamala kicked off a book tour, I said, oh, here we go. Let's go right back to the same closing arguments that failed her spectacularly in her campaign, and that is racist, Nazi, fascist Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini and then the attacks on Ice. We do have laws in this country. We have anywhere between twelve and twenty minute million, maybe more. We don't know unvetted Biden Harris illegals that have come into this country. We do know among them are known terrorists, but we don't know where they all are. We have murderers as Lake and Riley's family, as Joscelyn Nungary's family, Rachel Morrin's family, in the dozens and dozens of other families that have lost loved ones. And then we have, of course you know people that have been raped, other victims of violent crime. We have known cartel members in the country, known gang members in the country, drug dealers in the country, you know, killing Americans every day, and that all happened on their watch. Donald Trump ran on a platform to get rid of people that did not respect our laws, border and sovereignty. And starting with getting rid of criminal illegals. Now the Immigration Services of it has announced, the DHS announced and nearly two million people because Donald Trump incentivized them self deported, they'll have an opportunity to come in legally as a result. And yet the ICE is doing their job. Anyway, Let's listen to some of the Democrats and what they have said over and over and over and over and over again about ICE. Listen, do you.
Speaker 6: Condemn the attacks on ICE agents?
Speaker 7: Quite a text and ICE agents, And I'm going to start with the flashing red light.
Speaker 8: Donald Trump's modern Dagascapo is scooping folks up off the streets.
Speaker 9: And another thirty billion dollars to hire and train ICE agents who have functionally become a secret federal police force with expanding domains. All of these dollars being redirected towards inhumane abductions and illegal deportations, and they are just a clarifyer.
Speaker 8: You're comparing ICE, you said to NSC.
Speaker 4: One thirty one, the neo Nazi group.
Speaker 10: Are you comparing them to a neo Nazi group?
Speaker 9: What I said is that Boston Police and no police department that I know of at the local level routinely wears masks.
Speaker 8: We have ICE, ICE federal agents pulling up terrorizing our communities, hopping out of unmarked vans, stealing and yes, kidnapping people, not giving them their day in court, and yes, human trafficking them to other nations, other countries around the entire world.
Speaker 2: Shoot ICE agents on site, That's right.
Speaker 1: If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot them on site.
Speaker 2: When I see ICE SA slave patrols one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and seventy five billion dollars In the bill that was just signed to reinforce the ranks of ICE homeland security for what is increasingly becoming a private army.
Speaker 2: For Donald Trump, I talked about what terrorism looks like.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 2: There should be no question to what our country would look like.
Speaker 9: Have the confederacy one I have used that same terminology that it is akin to the brown Shirts.
Speaker 1: It's about creating your own personal army.
Speaker 9: It really amounts to hunting people that look like they're Latino.
Speaker 8: It's hard to get your.
Speaker 6: Car washed in milling Out, why because they pray on car washes.
Speaker 7: We've asked for the public to be ready with your iPhone and any way that you can to record what's going on in their neighborhoods by ICE, because we think that's the best way to demonstrate.
Speaker 4: What ICE is.
Speaker 7: Doing if they're doing something wrong, or to keep them on us.
Speaker 8: Washington, DC is dispatching massed agents to abduct immigrants from our streets. That is not justice, It is cruelty, and it is criminal. They're operating just as of Nazea thugs.
Speaker 10: I guess not be officials where you know we're conducting back in the forties during World War Two.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, finally, go birds, guys and free Palestine.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: There we go, f ICE and free Palestine, Gestapo, secret police, brown shirts, Nazis hunting people. I mean, I just you can't make it up. Jeff is in Ohio. Jeff, how are you glad you called sir good afternoons?
Speaker 11: I don't think you're taking my call. I'm doing well on you.
Speaker 1: I wish I honestly, I don't love doing these shows that we've been doing. I would rather just have, you know, civil political debate, but it's impossible with when you listen to the likes of that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I had this question before I even heard what happened in Dallas, and a lot of my questions stems from personal experience. I was a lawmaker in my for a while, had this responsibility fill my shoulders, and so my question goes to what's just happening in California and around the country. Aren't lawmakers responsible and can be held accountable civilly if they create laws either for or even don't act and people get hurt. We had a situation locally where we had a problem with our police department and we were forced to do something to protect the citizens. They actively accused us of not doing that, and we're threatening civil action against the council people that were on the that were in charge. Wouldn't that apply the same way, even though it's just a larger form of government, when they're actively and knowingly putting these people in harms away by doing such a law, it's just.
Speaker 1: So reckless and irresponsible from so called leaders. And the reality is if you go back under Biden, Harris Mayarcus, they lie to us. And we saw what was happening, we chronicled it. The rest of the legacy media mob didn't tell you the truth. You know, for those that complain that sometimes I'm repetitive. It was a story that kept evolving daily, and it was a story wry about how they our borders were wide open and we were letting in all these unvetted illegals from god knows where over two hundred countries. And then you know, when they commit crimes. These states like California, they don't keep statistics on how many crimes are committed, murders are committed, rapes are committed, violent crimes committed by Biden Harris illegals.
Speaker 6: They don't.
Speaker 1: They give them, you know, full rights drivers' licenses and you know medical they make the taxpayers pay for that. Then they wonder why they're going broke. It's just it's just sad, and then they attack agents. I am telling you this Nazi, fascist racist hitler Stalin Mussolini. It has a dehumanizing impact, especially on crazy people. I'm not blaming Democrats for what people do. I am blaming them for whipping up people's minds into a frenzy with these with these incendiary comments that are non stop, and it is having a horrific impact on society.
Speaker 11: Well, it's just said they can hide behind the rhetoric that it wasn't me. I didn't pull the trigger, but they're enabling the laws and creating the laws to make it okay to do so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, Jeff, I appreciate you call, very thoughtful. I will stay at Ohio bill is next day. Bill, how are you glad you called, Sir.
Speaker 6: Shel and thank you for taking my call. And it's an honor to get to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I think THEVEK is going to be a really good governor for you guys. I'm pretty sure he'll win.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hey, I wanted to make a comment about Charlie Kirk in the whole situation there. It seems like when things are taken from us, then we want it more, or when the government tries to take something from us, than we want it more, just like in the nineties when they give us the assault rifles. Being well, then everybody I know now just about every home in Ohio now has an assault rifle because the government wanted to take them from us. Take Charlie Kirk from us. And what the liberals, what they didn't realize, what they've done is they plan at a seed and what's going to happen is you take one Charlie Kirk from us, We're going to have a thousand Charlie Kirks pop up. I have a preacher friend who called me from Ashlan, Kentucky, and he said, Bell, he said, there's a millionaire up here. And he's told from the high schools to the junior highs, tech colleges, to the colleges. He told them, he said, if you guys, anybody that wants to speak Christian conservative values, I'll buy your pas, I'll buy the equipment, I'll buy the things you need. And he goes, I'll see that you get started. As one hundred and seventy two people like five days ago, this is going to escalate and it's going to keep going and it's going to keep growing. There's no stopping it. Sean. People are talking about it everywhere, and I just want to leave a comment here. Like Romans eight twenty eight, all things work together for good to them that love God, those who are called according to his purpose. Charlie Kirk was called according to his purpose and he preached it. And the Concervative Sean, you're called according to his purpose. A lot of men, a lot of women out there speaking that they are trying to hush this country up. But it's just going to grow the seeds, Charlie seed is going to grow a thousandfold.
Speaker 1: You know, we all are spokes in a wheel. I don't think any one of us is more important than the other. And I mean that even when it comes to presidential election. Sure, I have a microphone and a camera and I try to as effectively as possible let people know what's on the line during elections and talk about the issues of our time. And I have no problem letting alternative voices on this show, and we've done it many many times. I am telling you there is something that has happened. I have not seen this in my lifetime. It is a level of vitriol, It is a level of their irrational. They are radical, they are extreme, they are triggered at a level I've never seen before. And it is NonStop, every second, every minute, every hour of every day. You know, you know, seven days a week, fifty two weeks of the year, it is. It is non stop. You can't have a rational discussion. It's a battle for the heart, soul, and future of the country. And it's you know, I'd rather be in the arena of ideas. I prefer to be civil, but it's kind of hard to be civil with somebody that's calling you a Nazi every day. Been called every name in the book in the course of my life. Anyway, I do appreciate your kind words, and Bill, God bless you. You are not what is wrong with this country. All right, quick break, We'll come right back. We'll continue, We'll get to more of your calls coming up. Eight hundred nine to four one Sean.
Speaker 5: As we continue, the final hour of The Sean Hannity Show is up next, Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Shawn in Connecticut, next on The Sean Hannity Show. Hey Sean, how are you?
Speaker 10: Hey, Sean, thanks for taking a call. First, my heart goes up to those was affected in Dallas and a few personally, I just want to give my condolences if you've the loss of a friend. We lost someone we followed, but I know you lost a friend. I want to touch on probably I'm probably not too Probably not a popular opinion amongst conservatives, but I myself did not celebrate the canceling or the temporary canceling anyway of Jimmy Kimmel because I looked at and I'm not a Jimmy cammelfan at all, but I looked at someone who celebrated also the employment of a Tucker Carlson, the one that said very disparaging things about those that were unvaccinated, like they should not be allowed in hospitals. And I more want to want to take it from the standpoint of pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. And when I say the left, I mean the Hollywood left that celebrates when when our conservative ideas are shut down. How they you know, how they act, how they see themselves. And I see if we could be the ones that I hate to take these words, but I mean when they go low, we go high. And I understand, first of all, his words were not protected by the First Amendment. He was not PRIs kicked for those words. But he you know, ABC Disney has the right to cancel.
Speaker 5: I just don't he was canceling himself.
Speaker 1: When you lose seventy two percent of your core audience, you're canceling yourself. And this show has never called for anyone to be canceled, fired, boycotted, as people have done to me many, many, many many times throughout my career. Linda can tell you many a Saturday I would text her important, call me because we had to deal with, you know, the latest attack on this show and my ability to do this show. But it's I have no problem. I it never celebrated it, but it's inevitable.