Speaker 1: It's the best bit of.
Speaker 2: The week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What is up, friends, and Happy weekend. I hope you're enjoying a fabulous Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Whenever you're listening to this podcast, I appreciate you being here. It means you want to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week, so we are going to get into that. But in case you haven't heard, Lunchbox was on the Price is Right. He pulled a huge con on all of us, and in part one this weekend we get into all the nitty gritty details. Lunchbox joins me and he talks about his entire experience, and then part three we answer questions more about the Prices Right and some other ones thrown in there too, So check both of those out if you want some more on all of that content from this week, and you're definitely gonna hear in the best bits here. If you don't have any context for what I'm talking about, get caught up first and then go listen to part one and part three this weekend.
Speaker 1: So let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Eddie was looking a little suspicious in a grocery store parking lot, so much so that security had to come and check him out.
Speaker 4: Number seven.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you look at Eddie, Eddie's six foot tall, what anyway one seventy five or something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hispanic bald head. Would you see him and go that guy's up to no good just by his appearance, not at all? Okay, thank you, Amy say, might try to not judge a book by his cover anyway. Yeah, what happened to you?
Speaker 6: So the other night I dropped my wife off at the grocery store, and I was like, Hey, I'm just going to circle the parking lot while you get the groceries and then I'll just meet you when you get out, no problem. So I was just circling slowly around the parking lot and at some point, this lady gets out of her car and like just starts walking in front of my car. So I just kind of am slowly following the lady.
Speaker 5: Because she's walking in the lan When people do that, they're like walking in the parking lot right in the out right now where you drive, and they won't get out of the way.
Speaker 6: Correct. But she looks back like, uh, are you following me? I'm like, no, actually, you got in front of me. Yeah, And so she takes a few more steps, looks back again like concern, like you're following me, and so she walks faster into the store and I'm like, I'm not following you. And then I'm not kidding. Like thirty seconds later, two security guards come out and start looking at me, and.
Speaker 5: She went and got security. What car were you driving?
Speaker 6: It was my wife's. It was like a like a like a Chevy Sedan. Yeah, okay, like why are you profiling me?
Speaker 4: White?
Speaker 5: Yes, she was classic, classic wife.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, do I look suspicious, dude? Even crazier. I had my kids in the car, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not that part.
Speaker 5: So you saw her, Oh you thought maybe she should have seen you had no more room to kidnap, right, It wasn't.
Speaker 1: Seeing a kidnap with kids in the.
Speaker 5: Car unless he's been on a spring and he kidnapped them, and then maybe I'm picking up people like a bus. So you saw her go in and get security.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And then I just sat there. And then it was almost perfect though, because when security guards guys came out. My wife came out with a cart and I opened the back and helped the groceries, and I mean mugged him, like you're trying to profile me.
Speaker 5: Well, imagine them though, like they really are just coming out because someone feels threatened, right, So they weren't doing anything wrong.
Speaker 6: And I don't know what she told them. I'm assuming she was just like what do you think.
Speaker 5: She told me?
Speaker 1: I think she said there's this suspicious man following.
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think she said Mexican?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: I didn't think about that because I replayed this in my head. I'm like, what did she go in there and tell them? So I picked She was like, sir, sir, sir, there's a guy outside following me in this car, like you might want to check him out.
Speaker 1: Maybe they did say what's the color of his skin?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She said brown?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. We're whispering it for effect.
Speaker 6: Possibly.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve that.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: What are you shopping for?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: She was just picking up? Dinner?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Dinner?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 5: Are you guys having like an Easter dinner or anything like that?
Speaker 6: I want a barbecue? You are for Easter yeah, and then we already got our confetti eggs, which is what we do, like cosc ONSCT honest, thank you, Amy, Yes, no problem. Yeah, these are like eggs that we die and we fill a confetti And what's crazy is, dude, there was a time where I couldn't find these anywhere and I had to get my parents to bring them from South Texas. Now Amazon has them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and on Mexico or Amazon America sewer. Amy was talking to me about some other Easter egg hunt that's like a I like this idea, but it's a different kind of Easter egg hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so instead of putting candy in the eggs, you put rewards of sorts, like stuff they might do anyways, but it just feels more special because they're getting in an egg like you know, movie time as a family, or thirty minutes of screen time or thirty minutes a video game. And yeah, it's sort of a cupeon. So instead of just a bunch of candy everywhere some of the I mean you could probably mix a match, do some candy, do some rewards, but it's just something that I saw some parents doing online.
Speaker 5: But I don't think that they're getting that as much as they get to have a coupon to get more of it or chupon or whatever you say.
Speaker 1: Oh, as a parent, I would be like, this is your coupon to get it. It's not like you get You have to earn it though, right, But hey, you want to cash in your Yeah, if they're playing video games, I'm gonna be like, are you cashing in your thirty?
Speaker 5: Mine time video games up up? Cash it in. It's like bonus extra thirty.
Speaker 1: I like the idea, yeah, I mean you just pick what would work for them, something they or for you, Like twenty minute massage for mom.
Speaker 5: They find eggs of bad things for them. You have to rub moms you for twenty minutes. That's the egg you didn't want.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Not too long ago now, Lunchbox auditioned to be an announcer for a minor league baseball team here in Nashville, and he shared his audition tape with us, and now he's found out if he got the gig or not.
Speaker 5: Number six. It is a minor league baseball team in town called the Nashville Sounds, and Lunchbox applied for the job as the in house announcer. So can I play some of your residrea, please do So here's this lunchbox recorded this and he sent this to them. Here's like a game in go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, and now the starting lineup for your Nash Bell SIUND starting at first base number eleven, Haring Smith.
Speaker 5: So this sounds great. So even did give me the new picture, because if there's a picture that comes from the bullpen, the guy's gonna be like, here's the new picture coming out.
Speaker 4: The call to the Bullpen, brought to you by Nokia.
Speaker 10: Coming in the pitch is number fifty five Forest.
Speaker 4: So you emailed in these clips, send it to them, send everything, and we went on the cruise, so I forgot about it, didn't think about it. Got back from the cruise and then I'm like, oh, I should start hearing if I got this job or not. And it was a job they posted They posted on like a website like where you know, the entertainment industry they have different jobs available, and it was up there and I look and it's not there anymore, and I'm like, okay, So that means they are not taking applications. They're going to start contacting people. Well, guys. The season starts tonight and I've never been contacted. I don't think I got it.
Speaker 5: Oh so you don't even know that you didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never got anything.
Speaker 6: You never called them, And just to double tool, who would I call?
Speaker 9: H like?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not like it gave a phone number. It just you send it off to an email.
Speaker 5: But email that email address again?
Speaker 4: I got a question. I may have messed up. Okay, should I have sent that from my iHeart account?
Speaker 5: It? It doesn't matter where you sent it from.
Speaker 4: Why because if they see, you know, iHeartMedia, are they going to give it more?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, this is a bigger deal than my hotmail?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sam, I.
Speaker 5: Don't really think they look at the email address it comes from.
Speaker 6: But if you got an email from hotmail dot com like.
Speaker 5: Mostly just s hays the name up there, though you have to like click into it. I do that when I'm checking for spam and scam. Uh, you didn't get it?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Did you look for like Google who they hired?
Speaker 4: Because names? But I didn't see anybody named in the like. I haven't seen who they hired. They haven't said anything, and so I need to go to their website and see if they haven't listed maybe they haven't updated it yet. But yeah, first games tonight and it's fireworks. You guys want to go, but I won't be announced.
Speaker 6: I don't understand, like he's so good for that job, Like I feel like this is the job that he should get.
Speaker 4: You know what, it makes me think it's probably they're gonna if I had to guess, oh, we hired someone in house. Again, that's what happens every time they put these out. But they don't really want anybody. They already have someone in mind.
Speaker 5: Or they hired someone with experience doing that job at another place. Right, Oh, it could be both. I thought you were great at it too, but yeah, that's sucks when you don't hear back.
Speaker 6: You know, Corey Morrow the country. I think he does this for his son's little league baseball games. He posts videos all the time. Maybe Lunchbok's just start doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, start there and then mer way up.
Speaker 5: Yeah you could go viral doing that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean my kids literally don't have they don't have a microf.
Speaker 6: You could take a speaker, man, my karaoke machine. I'll let you borrow it.
Speaker 1: There's some quote I'm just paraphrasey here for you lunchbox, just as encouragement. But it's something like if you knew that it was going to take a thousand no's to get to your dream, like every no you got, you'd celebrate because you just like want to get to that thousand. You know, you'd be like no, no, no, like just to quote.
Speaker 5: No, because I feel like that's just people making excuses for while they got no's, like you have to get nose, you have to get nose.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like, well, it's an easy way to celebrate the no because that means that's not for you, Yours is coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like that's just losers. Like that's what I would say to myself if I got to know. It's like, well it's gonna take it doesn't take a certain amount of nos. You just are going to get nose on the way. But I don't feel like how many, I don't know. I feel like it's a loser quote really yeah, that's okay though if it works for you, it would just happen.
Speaker 1: Celebrate the no instead of sulking in it, like onto the next try out again, go for it.
Speaker 5: What I would do from the no is develop a different plan. I would do like Little League. I would try to find a job that's smaller that you could get to move up.
Speaker 1: Those are get you some yeses. I think if you go do little.
Speaker 5: League also, they may like, what do you want? What are you doing a kid?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: Sorry to hear that, dude. Uh. Then play them out, ray play him the game in the stands. This was that clip that he sent in where he was playing games with people in the stands, like on the big screen.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, please bring your attention to the big screen. It's time. Well the game America loves got.
Speaker 10: Dizzy bat Race, Jim take it away?
Speaker 4: All right, thanks much? Boxing out here.
Speaker 5: It's about right. Man, that's so.
Speaker 6: Good, so good.
Speaker 5: Just keep keep plugging away. Not a thousand nos, but you may get a couple more nos.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm even looking at their website. They don't have anything announced.
Speaker 5: Man, maybe they haven't hired anybody. Then maybe it's mute announce it until they hire somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two napulous and last week you're going to realize that we're kind of doing this backwards again. So you're gonna hear some stories and then on the number one spot, you're going to realize what all these stories were about. So, in this particular bit, listeners called in to share their reactions to Lunchbox making it on the prices right.
Speaker 5: Number five all right. Hit me with a voicemail about Lunchbox being on prices right.
Speaker 7: The Facebook comments on the price is right for three thirty one. Oh my gosh, people are like that guy in the talks is crazy. Are these contestants drunk? People are ripping him left and right on there, and.
Speaker 9: It's really funny.
Speaker 7: You think you guys should go check that.
Speaker 5: Out if you missed the show the last couple days, Lunchbox got on the prices right. It is wild. He won prizes. You won shoes, you want a home gym, you want a trip to Mechila, California?
Speaker 4: And a desktop computer?
Speaker 5: Have you also use desktop computers?
Speaker 4: Shocking?
Speaker 5: You're get to sell it anyway?
Speaker 4: I mean it's a two thousand dollars computer.
Speaker 5: Really? Yeah, So he went on he won, listened to the podcast, but people were messaging me and I don't want to bring it up yesterday thinking I was you oh, because they were like you're the guy on Price is Right. I didn't respond to any of them. They didn't know the show, and I'll read you the message here from one of them. Were you getting get any anger?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? There was a whole Reddit thread that asked how much coke O way? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think if you knew Lunchbox from the show, you loved it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think you're fifty to fifty if you didn't, because I think there are people that loved him who didn't it, but they were also For example, I save this one on today's Price is Right. You were a contestant. You were absolutely obnoxious. You're an idiot, you were shrinking, you're attent to seeking full I'm happy you lost your showcase. Oh they said that to me. They sent it to me thinking he was me because he did. They just heard the name of the show. They're like paying attention, right, I.
Speaker 1: Know some fans were going to go that low like Price is Right? Fans like that.
Speaker 5: Are they hardcore lunch boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah. They're very protective of their show, and they think that I was a fake person and all like a plant.
Speaker 5: Yes, you got your first industry plant accusation.
Speaker 4: But it's like, guys it's a game show. They can't give you a head an advantage like I earned my way onto that show, and that's who I am. I mean, that's just how I act. I'm excited. I was prompting. I have energy, It's what I do. I loved it, and people were like, oh, I feel bad. I can't believe. I was shocked as he had a wedding ring on. Who would marry that guy?
Speaker 5: Idiots, I'm glad to hear you're not letting it affect you because he has a great appearance.
Speaker 6: I cared about it.
Speaker 13: Hit the other one morning studio. What are the odds of the money that lunch box lost of Amy's is now going to pay his taxes for the prices he won on the prices right? Could be a coincidence. Who knows?
Speaker 8: Have a great gay?
Speaker 5: Interesting? Just for the taxes on prices right? Do you know what you have to pay?
Speaker 4: I think it's like six hundred dollars, six hundred and fifty seven dollars something like that.
Speaker 5: And how much did you win total in prize? Not money but worth.
Speaker 4: Like twenty one thousand?
Speaker 5: Those things you got all twenty one thousand, No, no, twelve thousand okay, okay, sorry, sorry, sorry flipped them. How much was the trip to Temecula worst worth?
Speaker 4: That was worth three thousand, three hundred and something dollars.
Speaker 5: And then the computer was two thousand, so maybe.
Speaker 4: It was only like eight thousand. It was the real time thousand. The shoes were a couple thousand.
Speaker 6: Do you know the real price of the workout thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was one thousand, three hundred, so it's about eight thousand nights.
Speaker 5: So you gotta pay taxes and you're fine with pantaxes on all.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't care. Don't care, Just to have it arrive at my house and show it off. I'll word you get that prices, right man.
Speaker 5: I don't think you pass like an ask where you got it anybody? I thought he meant like the guy bringing the box out and dropping, Hey, where you get the big box in the neighbors? Are you gonna keep all the stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean I don't know. I'm thinking about like the Jimmy choos, like at least one pair, putting them on display in the house.
Speaker 5: That's cool. Now you should keep something and put it on display like.
Speaker 4: The next to my name tag. Yeah, you still still got the name tag.
Speaker 5: You should keep something in display. But even the name tag, like if you wanted the money, you could sell all the shoes. But even like displaying the name tag is cool. Yeah, you should put it up with your name tag from family feud, I occupent. Yeah, you've done.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool. I mean, and they and they gave me the big the Q card with my name on it.
Speaker 5: That's that's the greatest. That's the greatest souvenir. Yeah, yeah, sell the shoes. You got a Q card and a name tag. Make your eight hundred bucks off the shoes. Man, if you missed it. So Lunchbox's real name is Daniel, and which is weird to say, but if you miss the show, here's Lunchbox getting called down.
Speaker 10: It comes from Hollywood Television's most exciting hour.
Speaker 4: It's the Prices, right, Daniel Chapel, Come.
Speaker 5: On, how naked do you feel with your last name being said?
Speaker 4: Very weird?
Speaker 5: It feels like Lunchbox went to jail once for the show and they had a real name all over everything. But we weren't that big of a show. Then this one feels weird to feel.
Speaker 6: Daniel, stop, Daniel, No.
Speaker 4: No, we don't do that. We're not switching names.
Speaker 5: There are clips if you go Morgan because you collabbed on a Bobby Bone show with them, right yeah, price.
Speaker 3: Is right posted like a big moment of him coming down.
Speaker 5: Go to the Bobby Bone Show page and you can see it. When do you get your stuff?
Speaker 4: They said in the next few weeks after the airs it ships out.
Speaker 5: How do you go on the trip?
Speaker 4: I give them three separate weekends or days that work for me, and they pick, so I will I will be needing a day off.
Speaker 5: So what's the details of the trip.
Speaker 4: It's three days and three nights in Temecula, California, wine Country at a resort wine nice. Yeah, you have to give them three options, three options, so I'll let you know, let us know, all.
Speaker 5: Right, go to the Bobby Bone Show Instagram and you can see lunchbox on the prices.
Speaker 2: Right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Bobby has been sharing baby Billy updates all week, and this one is certainly adorable because she is no longer just in a stroller. She is also been moved to the pouch and it's been a whole experience for Bobby Number four.
Speaker 5: A few baby updates number one, we're able to walk the baby in a pouch. I wore the old pouch.
Speaker 6: That's the best.
Speaker 1: That's so cute.
Speaker 5: She's just big enough. Because we were nervous she was too small to be in the pouch and she's newborn. But they were like anything eight pounds and up is fine, and she's just over eight pounds now, and so it was good. I feel so nervous about it though, because she's like pressed up again. You can't really you can see, but you can't like get a good look at the face. And I'm always nervous she's not breathing right, like, it's always what I'm most concerned about. We do have this thing I think it's called like an outlet or something you put on their ankle at night. Do you guys ever have that? So it's it's basically like I wear an or ring. It's basically that for a baby. So when she's sleeping six hours now, but you can put this thing on their ankle. My wife's the one that checks it. She wakes up all the time checking it and to make sure they're breathing, if they if they cry, it tells you when there's cameras it's like that's mission impossible up there too. But I put the bag on the pouch and we went and walked a little bit and it was fine. It was good. I prefer the stroller, really, Yeah. I understand why the pouch is good if you're going somewhere like a game or something that the strollers hard to move around.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then you can use your arms while you having the pouch, like you can get a drink, hot dog whatever, like you can.
Speaker 5: I can do the stroller too, though, because now you don't know, you push that little left button with your foot and it locks at the break a stroller, so did the pouch. I forgot what was called. But it's good, did that little nervous about that. Something else I've noticed is that our pediatricians said, hey, don't let people come over and get close to the baby if they've been on an airplane, if they are bringing their kids with them, like, no kids, because the baby's so newborn. And if they're sick at off, anything's like off, it's allergy season. Let's likek at snowing. Sometimes they're so pollen, so much pollen falling. And people have been great, they've been like I'm sick, I'm not coming for a while. Eddie and his wife, they ended up coming over and staying for a long time once they held up whatever was wrong with together. I've noticed though that like our friend Brett came over and sat for like an hour, but guys don't go near the baby. Were And I was the same way when I'd see a baby, like I don't want to touch the baby. I don't want to break the baby. Any guy. It's like a car wreck, Like they walked by it real slow and look at it and like they see it. But then they just get with women they want to be close to, but guys they want nothing to do with touching it, with the possibility of breaking the baby. So just little something I noticed there. But everything's going.
Speaker 1: Good now that you have your own baby. Do you think with other people's babies you'll still be like you were, like just watch them, or you might be like more inclined to want to get closer, maybe even hold it.
Speaker 5: I think for a different reason, I won't want to hold it. If they're like hold the baby, I'll have no problem holding the baby. But now that we don't want people touching our baby until she gets to whatever it's two months or whatever it is, and she can get her shots. I won't touch anybody's baby. Definitely won't kiss anybody's baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 5: Probably could yep, because we've had there have been people that wanted to kiss the baby. My wife though, she's like, no kissing the baby, no kiss for you. So I'm not scared of babies anymore, especially mine. Now mine, I grab no problem like move, pick up, flip around, upside down, hold by a toe, whatever I need to swing around like all that's good. But I've noticed that no guys want to touch the baby that come over, and all women want to touch the baby because guys are scared of the baby. Yeah, so that's where we are. There any questions from you guys. The hair is growing like crazy. It's almost not for a haircut.
Speaker 1: She's that is so crazy.
Speaker 5: It's already like we're not gonna cut her hair started curling up like a mullet in the back. It's so long it's like beyond her collar.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: No sleeping in anymore on the weekends, it's over. We have a yeah, especially for a while. I can't believe baby sleep for like twelve hours. That to me blows my mind. Mars doesn't yet, but they're like, yeah, the baby, you'll sleep for ten twelve hours at some point.
Speaker 1: And then when there are teenagers old to that again.
Speaker 5: Is this baby a bulldog? That's what Stanley does, just sleeps like twelve hours. But everybody's asking questions. The dogs are great. Stanley's great with her the bulldog like he doesn't care. And Eller is very curious all the time about everything. So we've had to be a little more aware with her. But you know, we're doing all the normal stuff, but the blanket and her sleeping plan just but everything's been good so far. So there's the other baby.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Drama drama, drama around money, as if there's anything else that happens on our show. Lunchbox's stock account got hacked and he wants to blame it on everybody else, but this one is solely on him.
Speaker 5: Number three, So Lunchbox has a Robinhood account where you buy stocks, and Amy and I both gave him some money. We jumped in on these accounts together and then I didn't feel good about it. Toasted my money back after a while, and I got my money back. It took a while, but I got my money back. Amy has asked for her money back and she does not have a back since I do not. Lunchbox claims that account's been hacked.
Speaker 4: No, you got bad news.
Speaker 1: Wait what I but I asked for it before it got hacked.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I got a text and it said, hey, your new logging code for your Robinhood account is and it gives me a number and I'm like, wait a minute, new logging. I didn't try to change it. And they said if this is not you, please contact us, and it gives me the number. So I text and I said was it me? Wasn't me? And they said, can you please confirm your log in? So I said my log in and they said thank you. And I was like, huh, there's.
Speaker 5: No way that's true because if so that was a fish and you got hacked, you.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying I got hacked?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you weren't hacked until I was hacked.
Speaker 1: No, okay, but you got scale.
Speaker 5: You weren't because you sent them your log in right and.
Speaker 4: Then after sitting there for like fifteen minutes. I was like, thank you. Seems like a weird response from them. So then I pull out my phone and I'm trying to log in. It says that does not match your log in. Oh no, so I have contacted robin Hood and I'm trying to get my Robinhood account back.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, so you don't know he wasn't hacked to begin with. He fell for the text message because they never say call us, right. They say, if it's not you, it's two factor authentication. If it's not you, don't do anything about it. You're all good because they send you that code if you're trying to log in for you to put in.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing, he has no idea if there's even money in that account now he can't access it. So maybe this is how long was this?
Speaker 5: How long ago?
Speaker 4: Was this like two days?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, they've had two days to take all that money out.
Speaker 5: His Twitter also got hacked. He doesn't have that account anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't have Twitter at all. I have no idea what happened there. You got hacked? Yeah, I got hacked out, but I didn't give any like that one was just a pure hacking, like those hackers just were smart, these guys. I mean, I was like, man, what I'm not trying to log into Robinhood right now? Like no, no, no, no names.
Speaker 5: Did you text them your user? Your login and password?
Speaker 4: Well they had I guess they had my username, right, will you tell us?
Speaker 5: No, they would have only had your cell phone number.
Speaker 4: Well, they said, here's your If that's not you, contact doesn't. So I gave him. I said, what's your username? What's your So you.
Speaker 5: Gave him your username and password over text message? Yeah, you're lying, this can't be.
Speaker 1: And they justlied. Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like thank you, idiot, thank you? No way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So and so I reached out to Robin Hood and I am working on a resolution.
Speaker 6: So that money could be just gone from the account by now.
Speaker 5: Amy, if your money's gone, he owes me.
Speaker 1: Does, yes, he does, because I asked for it, well before they.
Speaker 5: Did ask for it, and he got himself hacked.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's a it's a group account.
Speaker 1: No no, no, we have the audio of me asking you to pay me, and you're like, I'll bring it tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I brought it.
Speaker 5: You weren't here, not like Bill Clinton Nam the patient I say.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we're working on it. We're working on it. I just want to do I want to be upfront and honest.
Speaker 5: Okay, so everybody listening right now. You shouldn't I could. I could have just like never said anything. Well, she'd have kept asking for her money bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, and I could have just been kicking the can. But instead I came to you with honest facts and real life stories. And so now I'm just trying. I'm working on Amy, Like, I just want you to know that we are in a situation that we will hopefully get out of. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to hold out hope that Robin Hood's gonna contact him. They're going to figure it out, and they'll they'll secure his account and we'll get everything back.
Speaker 5: You're falling into his train, like this is a scam, Like they just send those text messages.
Speaker 1: Yes, he feel for it, Like how are you eighty?
Speaker 4: That one? Definitely something from the woman that gets hacked all the time.
Speaker 1: When did I get hacked?
Speaker 4: You get hacked all the time.
Speaker 5: When if I.
Speaker 1: Said anybody my password, her.
Speaker 5: Has never cost you money.
Speaker 1: I've actually over corrected so much where I just had a bill pass due because I thought it was a scam.
Speaker 6: Start.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't pay a bill because she's afraid.
Speaker 1: So actually, I don't get scammed anymore.
Speaker 5: So scam alert. Let's make this inneficial scammeler. Never send your username and password over a text message or call in.
Speaker 1: Especially to an account we have money invested.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Okay, we'll wait on an update for that one.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: In more baby news, Bobby shared the name inspiration behind baby Billy's name. It was a really sweet story about the moment her namesake found out that she was being named after him.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 12: I was just wondering, Bobby, if you recorded Kitlyn's dad when he found out that the granddaughter's name was Billy. If he successfully recorded it, what was his reaction?
Speaker 1: Love the show?
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 5: We did not record it. It was after Caitlyn had delivered a baby. We told nobody the name, so they didn't know. And they came in because they were in town from Oklahoma for this reason, and they were in the waiting room and I went out to get them and I said, all right, you guys, come in, and they came in I saw the baby, and then Caitlyn told him and we had a blanket with her name on it, and I think he was confused at first.
Speaker 6: He's like, wait, what is that mine?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like, you named it after me? And uh, it was just that moment was so intense because she had just had the baby. But then after when they were leaving, because they were here for a few days, Uh, he was. He was obviously emotionally moved by He was like, thank you so much for name it after me. It was great. We did not record it though. My wife is not someone who wants everything recorded. I would have cameras up everywhere, but she's not someone I did record though her having the baby. Like once they have it out and they hand it to you. At that point, we didn't know her and I recorded all that. They're fine with it. I didn't go blow the equation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were up at the shoulder.
Speaker 6: We have seen that video, like because the family see people.
Speaker 5: There's nothing in it. That's no naked or anything.
Speaker 6: No, I know, it's just that's a very intimate video, personal and I.
Speaker 5: Don't know I'd put it on the on the big screen out here. It's awesome. It's awesome, like it's it's really cool. And my wife, you know, she had just gone through that and she was like, oh my god, I love her. It's wild, it's cool and you can hear the song that you know. So he loved it. Obviously, had no idea what was coming. I think it didn't even hit him at first because I think he was confused by it. We spelled it differently. It spelled like a girl b I L A I E and his b I L y obviously, although if he was a dude and it was spelled b I L I E. Bro, we need talk all hit me with the next one.
Speaker 8: My question is for Bobby, do you tell baby talk to Billy?
Speaker 13: And if you do, like, what do you say it? Enjoy the show?
Speaker 4: Bye, guys.
Speaker 5: I don't really baby talk, No, I don't. I don't talk my dogs and baby dog talk either. I mostly just talked to him like we're to business meeting, having having dinner lunch. So I yeah that I sing songs, though I used to sing them at normal speed. And my wife's like it's way too intense, like we got to get we're trying to calm her down, because I'd be like get it, China the Chinese chicken. You gotta drum stick your brain stop chicken.
Speaker 1: She's like, so what do you do now?
Speaker 5: Chick it China the Chinese chicken. Got a drumstick in a brainstotstick in watching Next Files with no lights on wood La may song, Oh the smoky mons in this one. So I do that. So but now no real baby talk. I do talk a little lower though, But we're trying to like have normal noise around her at all times, even if she's sleeping, so.
Speaker 1: That way she can be acclimated to it.
Speaker 5: And she does not react to the dog's barking like Stanley Stanley, who nothing, because I think she probably hurt in the womb all the time. So that's just a normal sound. We had a big night last night. It was baby bill Is first ever in the bath bath, so and I had to get in. I was wearing shorts because I was like, I ain't gonna say naked, so I put on swim trunks.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the water has to be between like ninety nine and one oh one, and so it's not as warm as I like it because I like that thing hot. I like when you get out your feet. Your feet are burning. So I get in and there's a small bathtub that has kind of holes in it that goes in the big bathtub. So I'm in the big bathtub. She's in the small bathtub. And baby doesn't like that so much because we've just been wiping her down a bunch or we have a little thing. But we did full bath last night. She rocked it, no problem. It definitely took longer to do because we had to run the water, I had to get in, I got to dry off, but we did a whole bath. It was a plus. No crying. She didn't really like lotion though after that that's not our favorite thing. But she didn't really cry then either. She's just annoyed by lotion. She's like me, I don't like lotion either. So we had our first successful bath. I will say that I'm kind of coming out of dad brain a little bit. However, yesterday, we have a couple therapy we go to every other week and we have since we got engaged, and so we were going to go back yesterday because my wife's starting to feel pretty good after her recovery. Not fully back, but pretty good, and so we didn't have any take care of the baby. Obviously, we don't have a babysit or anything. What do you do with the newborn? So we're like, we'll just take it with us to couple therapy because baby sleeps anyway. And so we go. We wait in the office and our therapist doesn't come out, and he's always out on time, didn't come out, doesn't come out, didn't come out, And I said, I think I brought us the wrong day. I did what, I brought us the wrong day? Yeah, yeah, yeah, wow, brought us the wrong day. I was on time, but I brought us the wrong day. A calendar was off, little dad.
Speaker 1: Brain, that's rare, not normal for you.
Speaker 5: That would have been a day we're supposed to go. But I clicked that day off and we're back in two weeks. We go every other week. I didn't know we'd cut this date and I didn't follow up to go week back next week, two weeks, two weeks from yesterday. So did that. I'd rather be there and not have it than not be there and have it. Yeah, So yeah, and baby, it was good. We had a little adventure. So we put the car seat now in Caitlin's car. We've just had it in mind, so we have two car seats. She'sn't even driven her car in a while, but now so we've done that. So yeah, we're we're rolling. I have people to keep texting me though, like, hey, send us a picture of the baby. Are they asking to be nice or they really want to see the baby?
Speaker 1: I think they really want to see the baby because.
Speaker 5: I send it because people we know they have my cell phone number. I'm like, I send the pictures, but I'm like, people just being nice, like I need to see the baby.
Speaker 6: No, people want to see the baby because my wife's always like, hey, is Bobby send you another picture of the baby?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, he hasn't.
Speaker 5: I send them. But I'm just going, are they just being nice? Like they have to act like they care?
Speaker 1: I think it's sincere okay.
Speaker 5: Either way, they're getting them. If they ask for him, they get them. But yeah, that's what's up. So there's the baby update for the day.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: And like I said, we worked all the way backwards to get to this moment. Lunchbox tricked every single one of us for months he said he wasn't going to be on Prices right, he never got called to come on down. Well, as we now know if you have seen our social media and listen to the show all this week, that was a big old fat lie. Lunchbox did in fact get called down, and it was a whole moment.
Speaker 5: Number One, this is not April Fool's joke, because we talked about it on the podcast yesterday. But Lunchbox did make it on the Prices right, So not an April Fol's joke. You had a viewing party.
Speaker 4: I had a viewing party last night. It was amazing. So many people is so loud. I mean, we had to turn the subtitles on because I thought the kids wouldn't want to watch it, but all the kids came in and they wouldn't shut up.
Speaker 5: So a little bit of spots blown up because you hear his real name again, Yeah, and he hides that, so just everybody knows his name is I'd never heard him called Daniel before, just Dan, because yesterday we literally didn't think he got on. I thought maybe he got on. It was a bit, but I really still didn't think he got on. And so during the podcast, people started messaging me and they said, Daniel got on the Showcase show Down. And I'm like, I don't care who's Daniel. We want Lunchbox to get on. And that was Lunchbox. And so this is them calling down Daniel. Right, this is the first time I've heard it. Okay, oh you haven't heard what about at home? It was so loud that I couldn't even hear it.
Speaker 1: He saw the subtitle, the.
Speaker 4: Subtitle got it, Okay, here you go.
Speaker 10: Here it comes from Hollywood Television's most exciting hour.
Speaker 4: It's the Prices, right, Daniel Chapel, come on down.
Speaker 5: So you're the first one out of the gate.
Speaker 4: First one out of the game.
Speaker 5: How like relaxing? And maybe that's not How much of a relief is it?
Speaker 4: Huge?
Speaker 5: You were the first one out of the game.
Speaker 4: Huge because when you're sitting in the audience before and you're talking to everybody around, you're like, man, I just hope I get called. I hope I get called. Oh my gosh. And they start the show and it's like, there's no way you're gonna be the first one. You never think you're gonna be the first one. And they said it, and I still didn't even know I was the first one, and then they did the Q card under the camera.
Speaker 5: Oh you can't hear that either, No, because everybody's screaming and everybody's jumping up and down.
Speaker 4: And I sat there and I looked at the name and it took about a second and I was like, that's and the lady in front of me, Maryland, she turned around before I even noticed it was me and she was like pointing at me. I was, ah, it's me, and I went crazy.
Speaker 5: So okay, they called how long are you sitting there before they call any names?
Speaker 4: Uh, thirty five minutes. It's a long time because they got to shuffle all two hundred and like fifteen two hundred and twenty people into the studio, and they have to tell you where to sit. So there's a lady at the back, and then there's two people in each aisle, one in each aisle, and they'll say, go see her. She'll tell you where to sit, and they boom and they put you where, and they spread you out because I guess they want people to get called up from every section of the crowd, and so they don't want all the people getting called up in one section.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, I.
Speaker 8: Think this is ten out of ten at Lunchbox chapter the secret from at least us the listeners.
Speaker 7: I have to know, did he keep it a secret from y'all?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 8: Did you really have no idea?
Speaker 7: This is just so great, great comedy, guys, wonderful job.
Speaker 5: No idea because I wouldn't have revealed it how I revealed it. If I had known, there'd have been a massive build up to it. We were literally doing the podcast live on YouTube yesterday. You can watch the clip. Nobody thought he got on And I'm going into my dms because we had one. We had a client meeting right at ten when Prices Right started, right when the show ended. Then we went into an interview at ten thirty to eleven that we recorded. Then we went back and did the podcast and I was like, oh, did anybody see Lunchbox in the crowd? And I thought there would be pictures of Lunchbox in the crowd. And that's when people were like, Daniel got on the show. Okay, who the Craft's Daniel? So all of that played out live on the podcast yesterday. We had no idea, no idea. He didn't say anything to us.
Speaker 4: No, And here's the thing, Before I went, we talked about this guys. You guys said, hey, I know you're not allowed to say, so when you come back, we're going to ask you if you want to go travel anywhere. And I was gonna do Papa New Guinea. I forgot Papa New Guinea.
Speaker 5: I remember that. I didn't want him to reveal it. I didn't ask him on purpose, oh, because whatever it was, I wanted it to be regardless him in the crowd or him on the show. I surprise him.
Speaker 1: I swear if you were to ask him if he's traveling anywhere and he said Papa New Guinea, I'd be like, cool, where are you going? I could not remember that.
Speaker 5: So you go down and you're on Contestants Row correct and a little bit of this we did yesterday, but it was such a blur. So I'm gonna ask again. If I'm asking twice, I'm a dumb dumb You go down, and how many games did you lose before you actually got to go up?
Speaker 4: I lost three games?
Speaker 5: Were you starting to give up?
Speaker 4: I started a panic. I started to freak out that I am about to choke this opportunity away, that I was the first name out of Georgia's mouth.
Speaker 5: That's his name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's his name.
Speaker 1: That's his sidekick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the one that does the announcement. He's up in the little booth. And I was like, oh my gosh. And I literally sat down while they were doing one of the games, and the guy sitting in the front row he's like. I was like, dude, I'm choking. He goes, are you lunchbox? And he started freaking out. He's like, I'm here. Me and my wife got tickets because you guys were talking about it. And he was like, you'll be fine, dude. You made a contestant row who who cares? And I was like no.
Speaker 5: He goes, that had been the worst because we said that if you made it to contestant's row and didn't make the stage, that'd have been worse than not making it.
Speaker 4: I agree, and he goes, yeah, Bobby may give you a hard time. And then I looked at Maryland, my eighty year old friend. I said, what am I doing wrong? She goes, You're not looking at me for help. And I said, okay, I'll look at you for help. And we stand back up and they said and Drew says, George, give me another name, and he says, Maryland, come on down.
Speaker 5: Were you sitting in a place in the audience that you felt was advantageous to getting down there quickly?
Speaker 4: I mean I was on the aisle.
Speaker 5: See I felt like, oh I'm on the aisle. This is dawesome.
Speaker 4: But there are so many aisle seats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anybody else in the aisles? He called down Maryland? Classic Maryland.
Speaker 4: She was right in front of me on the aisle. And no, no, the other isle people. I think they were all a few seats in. You didn't watch the show after everybody left by yourself? No, your house, because I think I would have like spent a minute with it. Did you watch the clift that? I mean, we all reposted it last night. Did you watch that cliss? I've seen that cli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even in that clip, it's not like I was. I wanted the part of Daniel come on down, and it wasn't in there.
Speaker 5: Do you wish they would let you do lunchbox?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, why wouldn't they?
Speaker 5: It's all name. You can't do nickname? Did you ask him to ordig Hog come on down? We get to pick our nicknames on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know it's school. They say, what do you want to be called by?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is in school, and they write everybody, just take your ID and they write what's on the ID, and so.
Speaker 5: They offer the trip is a trip to t mech you like to Mecula, California. Man, he hits that. He does the one dollar thing over Maryland, his friend. He turned on real quick, turned on her. Man, you got to be ruthless when you are there. You're there for yourself. I mean, you met these people an hour ago. He goes up and this is him talking to Drew for the first time when he hits it, what like six hundred and forty one dollars or something?
Speaker 1: It was six fifty one?
Speaker 4: Was this? No, it was one thousand.
Speaker 5: Oh just kidding idea, yeah, ten hundred and fifty. It wasn't in the clip.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I thought with Maryland she said six fifty and he went six fifty one.
Speaker 4: You know, because the trip to make in California was like thirty three hundred dollars. She bid twelve hundred and forty nine dollars. I believe in I bid twelve hundred and fifty.
Speaker 5: Oh, she gave you that dollar hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, numbers are hard.
Speaker 5: Lunchbuck's going up talk to Drew Carey for the first time.
Speaker 4: I'm great.
Speaker 7: Where you're from.
Speaker 4: Where you're from, bug, Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 6: That's what Tennessee?
Speaker 4: What do you do? I worked for the Bobby Bone Show, where a morning radio show, and I came by myself because this has been a dream.
Speaker 6: And do you believe in miracles?
Speaker 14: They are you? Are you like the sidekick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been to jail for the show. I am shocked.
Speaker 5: That's a funny laugh.
Speaker 6: This poor guy.
Speaker 14: To give him something good. Gotta beat a navy damiel luck, buddy, I mean his.
Speaker 6: Last that's so good.
Speaker 5: Here's a plain me voicemail number four. Because I run out of time. I want to make sure we get to the big stuff here.
Speaker 8: First, Lunchbox, the first name called and made it to the Showcase Showdown most entertaining episode of the Price is Right. Ever, I can't believe he made.
Speaker 4: It on Bobby.
Speaker 8: I can't believe you called it. This deserves Employee of the Year.
Speaker 5: I did not call it. I suspected how he was acting because he wanted to avoid it. That something happened. So a few weeks ago, I was like, I think he made it. I wish I wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: Well, even your suspicion. I was like, no, I don't know why Bobby's acting like he pulled us off. There's no way if we would have known, this is a nothing.
Speaker 5: If we don't know, I would have never started to predict that he made it, because I would have wanted it to play out better. Yeah, but for me, I'm going I think he made it, because if he didn't, that was a fun bit too that we waited up until it. Then he didn't get on, so you went on and the game was where I saw part of the game. There were like three things.
Speaker 4: Yes, there were three items. There were three pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes, a home gym, and a desktop computer. And there was three prices. There was a price in front of each item. Two prices were correct, one price was wrong, and I had to pick which one was wrong, and I win all three, Man, Drew, I wish I worked out more, but I'm about to start working out when I win this.
Speaker 11: Give me number two, number two, Devin Goda anything with Fourentye twenty eighties. So we went already one two to three.
Speaker 5: How did that feel?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it was so great. It was so great, like, it is.
Speaker 4: So cool to win the game.
Speaker 6: And then you gave one of the girls a hug.
Speaker 4: I did it right right.
Speaker 6: After the girl.
Speaker 5: Okay, sole aggressive, what we'll do, we'll break We'll come back because we have Lunchbox spinning the wheel. Yeah, and then you heard he did make the Showcase showdown that we have Lunchbox guessing prices for the Showcase Showdown. And if you didn't hear from yesterday's show, we will not reveal what happened at the end until we come back. Everybody good, Yeah, take a breath, Take a breath. We'll be back in one second.
Speaker 4: Holy crap. I just turned on prices right as stinking Lunchbox gets called to the stage, kisses shoes, wins unbelievable awesome.
Speaker 5: Later, so in the last segment, Lunchbox got called down very first. It took him three rounds to get up on stage. He hits the game and now it's where you grab the wheel and you spin the wheel. And because you'd won the most, you were third.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the other two loss. So I was the big winner for those three games. I got to spin.
Speaker 5: Last, and so he had to beat eighty cents. They both had hit eighty cents. That's the great part of my going third, right, you get to see what other people do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what you need?
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's Lunchbox spinning the wheel for the showcase. It's two different spins.
Speaker 6: Gotta beat a Navy Daniel.
Speaker 5: Hell up, buddy Daniel Daniels Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: By the way, you want to say, I want to say, hid my three boys, my wife American, all my dogs back in the crib, mom and dad, brothers?
Speaker 6: Is enough you let's go give me.
Speaker 14: A dollar eighty five. It gonna sow thirty one more spin.
Speaker 5: Okay, Pauz, what are he's thinking when you only got thirty?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking this is gonna take a miracle. This is gonna take a miracle. You did it almost land on eighty five.
Speaker 5: Oh it went.
Speaker 4: It did like the wheel when yeah, and you know what I first thought. I was like, I don't have good local wheels. The wheel in the studio always lands on me. It gives me bad luck. It gives me nightmares PTSD. And so I was like, man, I could have just had one spin, been done. But now here we go. We need a miracle.
Speaker 5: Folks, you need at least fifty to go to tie. Yep, fifty five or more to win. Yep, here we go eighty five.
Speaker 14: It is gonna sow thirty one more spin please fifteen Come on sixty, sixty, sixty for a ninety sixty stop.
Speaker 4: Stop right around.
Speaker 5: Sixty. Let him scream.
Speaker 6: Hold, we were allowed to have a donut.
Speaker 4: If you're at a time, you might have it, thought it helped yourself.
Speaker 6: You just got to bet me on the wheel.
Speaker 4: Check us out on Facebook.
Speaker 6: Were at the prices right CBS.
Speaker 5: Okay, by the ways, in a full tux, just so you can visualize it in a full tex.
Speaker 4: But when it got to sixty, it went all the way through the sixty and all the way up all and then came back down like it was an inch from clicking over to fifteen cents, and my life would have been curtains. It would have been over.
Speaker 5: Do you think the wheel was heavier than you thought? It was lighter than you thought. It was lighter than I thought it was, because you probably gave it a big heave ho and it went yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I saw the one lady in front of me, she fell down because it was so heavy, and I was like, oh, and I thought Marylyn the ever worried she was gonna need help, but she did a great job. And then I got up there. I was like, Oh, I did it because I always worried. Man, what if I don't get it all the way around?
Speaker 1: That'd be embarrassing that it'd be embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Ray play this voicemail please.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, I am watching the Lunchboxes episode of The Prices right and I expected absolutely nothing less of him. But I also don't understand and how they didn't kick him off the show for being as crazy as he was. So Lunchbox love the show.
Speaker 5: Okay, we are now at the Showcase showdown and we're gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna give you a brief recap of what he told us yesterday. He gets on, you're against a woman. What does she win?
Speaker 4: She won a trip to Bamps, Oh Canada.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Lunchbox is playing this woman, but she had won a bigger thing than he had won. So she gets to decide in the Showcase showdown and they're like, here's a trip to Thailand. Here's a trip, and she's like pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a trip to Thailand, a trip to Greece, a trip to New Orleans.
Speaker 5: She passed it to Lunchbox. So Lunchbox a showcase showdown in a tuxedo, one of the two people up on stage. And so this is Lunchbox guessing the price of those three trips. Right, that's this clip. But right, there's no reveal of the numbers yet.
Speaker 4: I think you didn't pull the clips. I didn't just hit the clip, Daniel.
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, okay, So you had been on those three trips? How much?
Speaker 4: Thirty two thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: And her it was a couple of crappy things, like a bunch of old, you know, T shirts, nostalgic T shirts? What else was it?
Speaker 4: Pac Man Arcade game?
Speaker 5: And then the big one four DVDs, a brand new Ford Bronco. So she was waiting for the car, yeah, because she wanted the car. So what did she bid on that?
Speaker 4: Thirty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: And her number came up and.
Speaker 4: It was forty one thousand something, so she was off by nine.
Speaker 5: Thousand, but she was below so she's still in the game.
Speaker 4: Yes, And you know what, it's funny. I'm just go ahead.
Speaker 5: Wait, now tell me what's funny.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you after. I'll tell you after.
Speaker 5: Okay, So she's still in, but he's bien on his trip thirty.
Speaker 4: Thirty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: So as long as he doesn't go over pretty much, he's gonna nail this all right, hit.
Speaker 11: It, Daniel, Come on, you also bid thirty two thousand dollars for a trip to New Orleans, trip to Grease, trip to Thailand. Actual price is thirty one thousand and three.
Speaker 5: Oh one, just over, just over by six hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 14: Sorry, man, you listed by six ninety nine.
Speaker 6: He was closest, but he was over.
Speaker 1: Oh it's hard to hear.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 6: And then what did he do?
Speaker 5: He thought? Did they show you falling on the ground?
Speaker 4: I collapsed?
Speaker 5: They show it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they showed it. They showed it.
Speaker 5: So what were you about to say?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 4: The funny thing is after we bid, there's a break because they got to go with them back and get all the cards and everything. And she looks at me and she goes, what did you bid? And I said thirty two thousand. She goes, Oh, no, I definitely lost. She goes because I bid thirty two thousand. You're gonna win. She thought she had lost. Interesting, and so in my emotion I was like, oh my gosh, I just won the Showcase showdown. When she bid thirty two thousand, I also thought, oh, it's curtains, boys and girls. I am going on an airplane.
Speaker 1: How does it work like she did thirty two thousand? And then you guessed? Did you know she had guessed?
Speaker 4: I guessed first?
Speaker 1: Oh you guess first? Okay, so did they guess the same thing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: But it was devastating, man, Okay, I don't think it should be devastating. You got on the stage, you gave yourself the best opportunity, and then you won. You won the mid level and then you won that went will spend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is so epic. Maybe lunchmocks. You will now realize, like the world isn't against you.
Speaker 4: And let me tell you, I played the entire game. That is your goal. The goal is to win. But I got to play every step of the way and it was amazing. And you know what's crazy is when the credits were rolling for the first time ever and prices right, they had a camera on beside stage. They showed me like devastated. I didn't know the camera was I was because they take.
Speaker 5: You off the stage, you were devastated.
Speaker 4: Like I was just back there going oh because it was six hundred dollars and I didn't know it. But you watch the show and as the credits are rolling, they get away from the winner and they show me backstage, like covered my face for the first time in history?
Speaker 5: How hard is it not to tell people? How do you know? First time?
Speaker 4: Someone online?
Speaker 5: So okay? How hard was it not to tell everybody?
Speaker 4: So hard? So hard? I had to come up with like ideas on what I was going to say, like to you guys the next day when you're like, so what happened? I was like, man, I've got to have a story about the next two days of what I'm going to tell them and what's going to go on and in my head and like how did it go down? And and so I just and I saved a few pictures, like and I waited to post and I was like, all right, this is you know, when I'm here day three. So that way I'm not gonna have my phone out as much because I didn't want to give it away. I it was just so hard I mean every day I thought someone was gonna say, hey, man, you really get on? No, man, no, and people ask you all you guys bring it up, callers leaving voicemails. I'm like, gout, stop leaving voicemails, please, because the more you bring it up, the more someone's gonna look at me.
Speaker 5: Did you like that we were tied up when the show was on yesterday?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: Well, because again we had a client meeting right when the show was on locally, so we didn't We weren't able to watch it because we and then we went right into that into something else, and so I didn't even check if you got on, which again I was just looking for crowd pictures of them in the crowd until like eleven, we're still up here doing the our YouTube page.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I wish you guys would have we could have turned it on, watched it live, Yeah, because your reaction would have been phenomenal, phenomenal.
Speaker 6: I see that.
Speaker 5: It also sounds like he's going phenomena phenomena. We will talk more about this today in our part two podcasts, which is only on the podcast feed. But is where does this rank in your life moments?
Speaker 4: Number two behind prom King.
Speaker 5: No, this can't be behind prom king. This is better than prompting.
Speaker 6: You got to move on, dude, move on.
Speaker 10: You don't.
Speaker 5: We don't get to pick your order. You get to pick your order. And if that's your your instincts is prom king, then stick with it.
Speaker 4: But it was I gotta be honest here, Drew Carey laugh like that when I was on stage, like that was pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: He was keeled over.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: Does he use a small mic like then, Mike like Bob Barker? Yeah? Is that like an homage to Bob Barker? Like he still uses that because.
Speaker 4: I think it looks better on TV too. And they said, oh no, this is what they said. I remember them saying this. They use it because a big mic is intimidating. They found a lot of people got scared, like tensed up when there's a big mic.
Speaker 5: When it's very small and thin likes it's not as intimidating. That is awesome. It's crazy the whole how the whole thing played out. Did you even go up for double Day? No, Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Valentine's Day was the same day that I was there. They filmed three episodes in the day. So I saw all the Valentine's Day people.
Speaker 5: I want to make something clear too, Hey, Scoob Steve, you didn't have a connection that got him on. People are now, oh yeah, no, there's no people are saying that you had a connection. Did you have a connection, No, you did not, And I didn't have a connection. I didn't pull any strings. I don't know anybody to pull. No, we just we had the feeling of like if he goes out there and put it on easily going to get on.
Speaker 1: Here because what they're looking for is like he fits all the day and he shows up in a talk so it's like, Okay, that guy's perfect.
Speaker 5: So what a day yesterday was? He didn't get the job. He had to announce that at for the baseball team here town. And then it was he got on prices. Right, would you have brother got the job and not gone on price?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, no, no, No. Score one for lunchbox.
Speaker 6: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: We will go live on our YouTube page later and talk more about this, or you can check it out on the podcast search for the Bobby Bone Show podcast. That is a freaking plus. Congratulations job man. All right, there you go.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two and now you're caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. So thanks for being here and listening to the Best Bits. You want to check out something a little different this weekend, you can check out my podcast Take This Personally. I have on Monica Tanner. She's a marriage coach talking all about relationships, what resentment looks like, fighting, repair, that kind of stuff. If you are interested in bettering a relationship in your life, then it's one I would highly encourage to check out. And again part one, Part three this weekend of Best Bits is with Lunchbox and we talked more about prices right, really all about prices right, So encourage that if you have some time otherwise, if this is where I leave, you have a safe weekend.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being here and I love you guys. Goodbye.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Show and followed web girl
Speaker 2: Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.