Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Garrett, what did you do? Well?
Speaker 3: Jake is playing a phone tap on his girlfriend Katie. Jake's been at home. He's been out of a job, so he's kind of been going stir crazy just sitting around the house while he looks for a job. So he thought, why not phone tap his girlfriend Katie, saying, you know, letting her know how he's been keeping busy, and.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's probably impatient with him not working. Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that and the fact that what he's about to tell her what he's been doing.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll see. I'm assuming some stuff here. Let's just listen to it, all right, Garrett went in to get a phone tap.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, how's your day?
Speaker 2: It's fine?
Speaker 1: How are you pretty good? There's a little problem, h Well that your cocktail dress. I shrank pretty bad my cocktail dress.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you shrank it a little bit?
Speaker 1: Like it went from a size it would figure to a size that would only sit like a five year old.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I'll have to wear it just tomorrow. Yeah, well, you're not going to be able to because because it is.
Speaker 2: A gy already the dryer.
Speaker 1: No, I'd ride it over the fire because I thought it would it would fix, would smell.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: Are you doing laundry?
Speaker 4: Well, I never do laundrey. Why I do laundry because you don't know how to do laundry.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought I would just throw it in with my other dirty clothes that had paint all over them.
Speaker 2: Why was there paint on your clothes?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, as we talked about I wanted the kitchen, so I thought I would just get ahead start.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I started painting the cabinets in the ceiling.
Speaker 2: You painted the cabinets and the ceiling of the.
Speaker 1: Kitchen, most of the ceiling. I got some of the paint on the floor, and then I tracked it around the house a little bit.
Speaker 4: What color did you paint it?
Speaker 1: Well, maroon for the ceiling, and then and then cuse for the cabinets.
Speaker 2: And I thought, why would you do that without talking to me first?
Speaker 4: Why would you do it? Why did you paint our kitchen without talking to me first? Well, we didn't even we didn't even agree on a color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we can always just repaint it.
Speaker 2: You know, which is the type of thing you need to talk to me about before you do. In our apartment, maroon.
Speaker 1: On the ceiling, it's very soothing.
Speaker 2: Why are you painting the cabinets and the ceiling in our apartment? Why are you doing laundry?
Speaker 4: And why are you putting my dress in with your painting clothes. You knew I had to wear that dress tomorrow. What is your problem? You need to get out of the house and they're doing something. Jake, stop doing things inside the house. I don't have time for this. You can't make a decision like that without seeing me.
Speaker 1: I thought that. You know, if I make a small decision, it will lead to a bigger decision.
Speaker 4: You can have a bigger decision like getting a job or were you ever going to decide about that, because that's something.
Speaker 2: You could be doing during this time instead of painting the ceiling and washing my cocktail dress.
Speaker 1: Go hold on, baby, the drivers coming off the wall. Bit it looks like I should have put all those tennis shoes in with water bed sheets.
Speaker 2: Stop doing things, Stop doing things around the house. Just turn everything off and walk.
Speaker 4: Out of the house and go apply for a job.
Speaker 2: I'm so big of this.
Speaker 4: You need to get out of the house. Stop touching my things. I can't believe you did this. You need to take care of this before I get home. You need to be here that I am not going home to this.
Speaker 2: You need to fix the wall, and you need to give me money for a new cocktail dress because I need it for tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I can't deal with you.
Speaker 2: Just sitting around the apartment doing anything all day.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I did something today. I mean you should give me some credits, I mean maybe a credit apartment.
Speaker 4: What did you do today?
Speaker 2: You shrunk my cocktail dress?
Speaker 4: What else did you do today? What did you do that was at all helpful to my life?
Speaker 2: I can't sit here and talk to you about what.
Speaker 4: You set up in our apartment. Well, I have to work.
Speaker 2: Do you understand You need to get out of the house and go apply for a job.
Speaker 1: It doesn't a whole time for a nap.
Speaker 4: So see, hey, why would you take a nap?
Speaker 2: You slap until ten, You sleep until noon.
Speaker 4: Naps the time.
Speaker 1: Well, if you were me, like, what would your priority list be? What would you try and tackle first?
Speaker 2: Talking about Jake, I'm not your decision maker, make the decision yourself figure it out.
Speaker 1: Is that? Am I on the right track? There?
Speaker 2: Takest these problems. I'm serious, you are talking to.
Speaker 4: Me so much. Set Hey, hey Katie, who is this take?
Speaker 1: You have a party?
Speaker 3: No parties? Actually you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Baby, Jake?
Speaker 4: How do you have time to phone tap me? But you don't have a job. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I had like an interview to day went really well, and I thought on my way home that I you didn't take my dress. No, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I gotta go. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by a students
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show