Speaker 1: Welcome to Monster Territory. Ladies and Gentlemen, the good times just keep on moving. Man oh man, Listen. You know, I'm not trying to sound like I'm bragging over here, but I feel like we keep having the same exact show every single day, which hey, I'm all for, but you know, my goodness, I mean, hey, let's keep this going as long as possible. But we're gonna talk about another win here today, Ladies and Gentlemen, thirteen straight, first time since nineteen forty eight. That team finished with ninety six wins that year. They're two away from tying the record in franchise history back in nineteen forty six when they won fifteen straight. That team ended up losing the World Series of the Cardinals in seven games. But those teams from forty six forty eight, those are some of the biggest years in Red Sox history. I mean, you had guys like Ted Williams, Johnny Pesky, Bobby door Man, a man just to be even in that company. Yet again, that's pretty cool to think about. But instead of really getting into this dreak here today, because I feel like we've been on cloud well today we're on cloud thirteen. But we've been on Cloud one all the way to thirteen. But you know, today I'm gonna focus on this game, you know, because today was just a very well played game. Sonny Gray didn't have his best performance, but he locked it down. He stepped up and got yet another quality start. This guy has been a machine with quality starts going back ever since he came off the il. The guy's been insane. Eleven of his last thirteen starts have been a quality start, and even in two of the starts that weren't quality starts, he gave up three earned over nine innings combined. He's been sensational. Sonny Gray. What a great pickup he's been. Man, it's been just fantastic. Where would we be without Sonny Gray. Man probably not having this, I'll tell you that much. But he's been huge. But like I said, it was just a good game overall here today you did fall down a little bit early, but once again you come back. But you did it with some good timely hits, moving runners over, good base running. You played much better defense here today. You got some pop with Wilson. And I said this during the game here today I put on Twitter. You know, I think I said this yesterday too. I am fully convinced, at least I'm gonna convince myself that Wilson did the home run derby because obviously he was serving his suspension. But I think he did the home run derby just to keep himself in a groove. You're still seeing that pop Holy col Wilson Contreras man, the guy's an animal, having himself a phenomenal year. Amazing pickups. Holy cow. It's like Sonny Gray, Wilson Contreras. They went to Saint Louis to go after, you know, some postseason runs that ended up not happening. So it's like they took that energy that they thought they were gonna have in st Look and they brought it here to Boston. You love to see it again with the offense here today, another great day for the offense. Again. You fell behind, but you came back. You jumped on Shae McClanahan today. And to anyone saying, you know, all the Red Sox, the only reason they got this streak is because they played two of the worst teams in baseball, the Mets the Angels. Right, you know, yeah, of course you should be winning those kind of games, right, But the fact that they swept a pretty good White Sox team and now they've swept the best team in the American League, the Rays, who've been phenomenal this year, and they jumped on one of their best pictures in Shae McClanahan. So I don't want to hear any of that, like, oh, they played the Angels and the Mets. Nope, nope, Seam mc clanahan has been having a great year. They got the job done here today. Like I said, Wilson going deep Monasterio. This guy's been a doubles machine over the last few games. Fourth double in three games. Durbin with a hit in an RBI today, Jami Jones picking up another Red Sox hit or another hit in his Red Sox career. Man oh, man ah, did we mess it up? Hold on, I gotta change the graphic. No, come on, we almost had a perfect setup here today. I'm telling I promise. I put thirteen and it did not save. There we go thirteen in a row. Apologies to that, ladies and gentlemen. Really good game here for the Red Sox here today, thirteenth straight win. We're gonna go over the offense. We're gonna go over Sonny Gray, we're gonna preview the Orioles series coming up again. You are still in the middle of this Al East Gauntlet right now. I'm hoping. Listen, I said a while ago, we got to rattle off twenty straight wins. We are seven away, seven away. I need it. I need it. Please give me seven more, That's all I ask. How we doing? Everybody, Welcome to the chat here today. We've got a couple of super chats here to start off the show. Let's actually get to those really quick before we get things rolling here, Steve, what's going on? How sweep it is? Duran is making it tough to defend Steve every day he's got something to say about Duran. I mean, listen here for Duran looking at the box score. I mean, man, they batted him eighth in the order here today, eighth in the order. I can't remember the last time Duran batted that low, unless it was recently, and it's going completely over my head. But it was weird seeing him in the eighth spot in this line up here today. But another zero for day, batting one ninety five eighty nine. Ops. It's getting tough. You know, who knows what ends up happening with Roman. But if he comes back at some point and you know, past the deadline, Duran is still on the team, you gotta kind of wonder how that's gonna play out. It's gonna be interesting. But yeah, I'm with you, Steve. You know Duran he's he's really hitting a rough spot. Thank you for the super chat, my friend. We got another one here from Sea Lid. The Red Sox are red hot. They are red hot. Indeed, I mean, listen, this is this is officially the longest win streak that I have ever seen for the Boston Red Sox. I mean, I witnessed the twelve game win streak back in two thousand and six, that team ultimately fell short of the postseason and six, but this is the longest streak that I've seen as a Red Sox fan. Hey, it's a milestone for me as a fan, so first time and I'm pretty unless there is someone here in the chat that experienced the one from nineteen forty eight, Power to You, Power to You, but definitely the first or the first thirteen game win streak for me. Man oh Man, Bay Socks Bombs, Robbie, are you gonna be live on the main channel on Trade Deadline Monday. You better bet your buns will be live on the main channel on Trade deadline day. We do it every year. I sit here all day basically for eight nine hours, and uh, we're just reacting to all the trades that happens. So yes, we will absolutely be live that day on the main channel, not here on Monster Territory. We will be live on Monster Territory that night to recap the trade deadline, but we'll be live throughout the day over on my main channel, which is my name, Robbie Hide. So let's get to this. Let's get to this. Uh, we're gonna get started here. We're gonna go over the offense. We're gonna go over Sunny Gray, We're gonna go over the Orioles and voicemails are open. Let me actually put this in the chat here or let me pin it to the top of the chat. Voicemails are open if you would like to leave one for today, share any thoughts that you might have. Number is three two one two zero nine two one nine to nine. Feel free to call into the show. Ladies and gentlemen, Let's get to this. Let's get to this. We also got the World CUD Final on. I'm pretty sure quite a few of you are watching that as well. So I'm gonna try and get this done a little quicker today. I would love to enjoy it with all of you, but I'm gonna try and get this done a little quicker here today. So let's man, you know, I think we got to go over Sonny Gray to start things off. I mean, this was a in the beginning, this was not a great day for Sonny. I mean, he was having a rough time with the command, especially early on. He eventually settled down, but first few winnings were not looking great. He only had a fifty four percent strike percentage here on the day. He gave up an inside the park home run at one point. Holy col I mean, that's not all on him, but you know, that's just kind of how things were going for Gray. In the beginning. He had a one two three first inning, but then the second inning he had a rough go Victor Masa ripping one into the gap SETI took a bit of a weird route, weird route there, and he ended up bobbling it a little bit. But Victor Masa, He's yeah, good speed. The throw home was in time. M'connor Wong couldn't hang onto the ball, trickled away. Ray's got the first run of the game. That made it one nothing, gave up a base hitt the Pelasios walls with a walk, but then he struck out for Doucha for the first out finally, and then he got a couple of flyouts, so he was able to work around that. But that's the beauty of Sonny Gray. He's a pros pro veteran of the game. He's not gonna blow you away with just you know, v low and stuff. He's gonna get that weak contact. He's gonna work around things like that. He's shown a great ability to be able to do that. Third inning, Chandler Simpson, the guy's a demon. He gets another double. I mean he's got He's gotten a few hits in this series. But he was able to work around that. He had a one two three fourth inning, so you started to see him settle down here Aronda with the base hit in the fifth inning, but he got a few groundouts. Six inning, Pilasios with a walk, but then he got walls to grind into a double play and overall ended up being a solid day here for Sunny Gray. Six innings, five HiT's, one earned, five strikeouts, four walks. So again the command wasn't great for him, but he used all of his pictures at his disposal. Sonny Gray is just a very tough mat shop because he's so unpredictable, and usually he's a very good strike thrower. Today he did have some issues of the command, but he made it work. Bullpen solid day for them. Weisert and Moran Watson taking care of the rest, and then we had the offense here ladies and gentlemen. Then we had the offense and like I said, you know, it was a pretty solid day all the way around. Second in Caleb Durban staying hot here today, getting another base hit. Caleb Durbin, Holy cow, this guy. It's just so nice Caleb Durban. Man having him on this team. We've talked about the turnaround at nauseum, but good to see that he got things going here in the second inning, roll me with a strikeout. Unfortunately, but there Durban, he ended up stealing second base. There's a bad throw, he ends up moving over to third and then here comes Monasterio with a double, fourth double in his last three games. That tied the game up a one and your Monasteria, let me pull that up here, hold on one second.
Speaker 2: Durban at third swing in a liner in a base end. Hat's down the line. The Red Sox have tied it. Monasterio looking for another double and he's gonna dive in.
Speaker 1: He's Saints.
Speaker 2: He's a doubles machine.
Speaker 1: So taking advantage of Chandler Simpson out and left field. You know, uh with Chandler he's got the speed, but not an amazing arm out there. Monasterio taking care of it, stretching it into a double. That was a close play, A very nice slide for Monasterio. Good baseball IQ right there with him, to just have the awareness to go for extra basis, to be aggressive in that spot. And what I liked about that ab from Mona there was that McClanahan. We talked about his change up yesterday. It's been a phenomenal pitch for him. But he tried going back to back with the change ups. He he went like the same exact spot too. I don't know that I think they maybe tried to full Mona a little bit, but he had it tied up, he stayed on it. Solid base hit, solid aggressiveness turning it into a double. But he tied up the game there. But here comes the third inning. Here comes the third inning and Jamai Jones getting the walk. Williard gets hit by a pitch, Wilson drawing the walks. He got a basis loaded situation here ends up being a past ball by McClanahan or a Fiducia with the pass ball. Jamia ends up scoring and that gives the Red Sox the lead to one. And then here comes Caleb Derbt that's his best.
Speaker 2: Pitch, brown ball running trying to score, backhander, fair ball, the runner scores another one that bring you is in. Can't drest out a third, three to one, Boston.
Speaker 1: So you know, listen, you all know me. I love the analytics as much as they come. I love me, you know, all the stat cast stuff. I love the fangrafts. But you know what, I'm also just a fan of putting the bat on the ball, especially when you got the bases loaded like that. You put the bat on the ball, you put the ball in play and things can happen. Right, And that's a perfect example right there where Caminarow tries to make the throw home ends up throwing it into the runner. It's Willie right in the back and the run scores, So put the ball in play and things can happen. Rome ends up grounding out to second base. Pelasios actually made a great play right there, but the run scores. That makes it four to one fifthitting. This is basically the nail and the coffin for the Rays. Here today SETI with the bass hitt and here comes Wilson.
Speaker 2: Contreres Wilson on the day of fly at to center a walk in a run, he was part of that three runs without a hit in the third inning for the Socks, they'll jump up this on a high fly toward the triangle deep Mona's going back back.
Speaker 1: That sounds on out of here.
Speaker 2: Will sit again. Number twenty two. The Red Socks leaned six to one. That just kept on carrying and carrying and carrying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave O'Brien with a good call right there, because I when Wilson hit that, I'm thinking like, okay, this might be extra bases here, you know, because it was a little out of the zone. It was a change up, not a good change up for McLanahan here today, well, not out of the zone. But it was low in the zone. But the fact that Wilson was able to just golf it like that, going to right center, like you said, it just kept carrying. I thought it was maybe I had a shot for extra bases, and I'm like, oh, wait, that's going, Oh it's gone. I couldn't believe it. Wilson just that power that he's got, rather the power that he's been able to tap into this year. It's really fun to see twenty second home round of the year for mister Wilson. Home run derby doing him some good. That made the game six to one, and that was it here for today, Ladies and gentlemen. Final score six to one, six hits for the Red Sox. Here today, clean baseball in the field, taking advantage of a couple of errors from the Rays. They had two here on the day, Sonny Gray, a gritty performance here, bullpen getting the job done. Just a clean win. There's really not much, you know, We've had some of the dramatics as of late, especially yesterday, what a moment that was. But hey, today was just good, clean baseball on a nice day in Boston. Complete opposite. It felt like from yesterday you had the dramatics. You had the rain, you just had messiness in the field on both sides. But today, well the Rays they were still a little messy out there, but just clean baseball here today, for the most part, a nice day in Boston. You love to see it. You love to see it. We're gonna preview game or not game. We're gonna preview the Orioles series coming up again. The Gauntlet continues in the American League East. The Oriols are winning today, so looks like they're gonna be coming off a win. But you're looking to keep this going here against Baltimore. We'll preview that series before we do, though, get to take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by fan Duel Baseball Fans. The MLB season is in full swing and fan Duel is giving you a chance to call your shot with daily dingers. Joining the action is easy. Just make your free pick on who's hitting a home run in their game, and if you're right, you'll get a profit boost to use on your next bet for a chance at extra winnings. It's just another reason why fan Duel is the home of home runs. So are you ready to play your game. Head over to FanDuel dot com slash podcast to get started. That's FanDuel dot com slash podcast. To opt in for daily dingers and make your free pick on Who's hitting a homer, playball and swing for the fences on FanDuel, an official partner of Major League Baseball. No purchase necessary, opten required. Bonus issued as non withdrawable profit boost tokens. Restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot com. Gambling problem call or text one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: All righty, let's get to it here, ladies and gentlemen, here we go. We got a series preview. Before I fully dive into that, we had another super chat here. Let me get to that from Exton Stone. Thank you, my friend. Let's see what you got to say. Congrats to the Red Sox and showing us what resilience is. This is one of the more impressive regular season surges ever. I'd have to go back and refresh my memory on some of the longer streaks over the last ten years or so. Obviously, you had the well the Indians at the time they went on that long we'run and obviously we all remember, well most of us, I think remember, right the A's their run in two thousand and two. Yeah, I'd have to go back and look at some of the longer strech, the longer streaks over the last ten years or so. But yeah, I think Exton Stone, if I remember correctly. Are you are you a Yankee fan? I can't remember. If you're not, I apologize. But you know, when you compare it to what's going on with the Yankees right now, I mean Yamamoto throwing a gem here today, I mean he looked fantastic. Let me actually pull up that box score. Holy cow, I mean, yeah, the Dodgers just putting on a show at Yankee Stadium. Here today, he scored five runs in the eighth inning, eight to two. Final, Look a look at Cam Schlitzler didn't throw a terrible game. Let me pull up the box score here for the Yankees. Oh no, he actually didn't do very well. He struck out eight, but he give up six hits, three earned over four and a third. But Yama, I mean he was phenomenal, went nine innings. So we give up a couple of runs, give up a home run on four hits. But hey, yeah, I'm Amoto showing why he's one of the best pictures in the world. Man. But the Yankees a bit of a tough weekend there against the Dodgers. Let's pull up the standings actually really quick, before I get to the Orioles series. Let's take a look at what we have going on right now. We got standings watch, ladies and gentlemen. But the Yankees, despite losing a couple, they still hold the first wild card spot. And hey, you know what I mean, in a way, we kind of helped out the Yankees this weekend, obviously sweeping the Rays. So the Yankees not falling too far behind the Rays. They fell a game behind, so they're still within a couple of games of the division. But I mean, all of a sudden, the Red Sox in the well, we had the third wildcard spot yesterday, but now you're holding onto it pretty firmly. The Mariners, they're a game and a half back right now. The Twins are a game and a half back. But looking at these games currently, the Giants have a lead against the Mariners right now. Taking a look at the Twins, they're going up against the Cubs Oh, the Cubs are wrecking the Twins right now. So the Twins they're gonna fall behind a little bit more, all right, So yeah, Twins are looking they're losing ten to one right now. So yeah, I mean, but listen to the Red Sox. Yes, they have put themselves into that third wildcard spot. But listen, all of a sudden, you are now six games within the division. I mean, who would have thought? Who would have thought? Six games back? Now again, you know, wildcard that's where we are right now. And yes, and yeah and Julio and the chat, you are one behind the Cleveland Guardians for the second wildcard spot. Incredible, incredible. Obviously we all love what's going on here. It's just been what a ride. This has been, what a ride. But listen, I'll say one more time. Six games back in the division. But we got the Orioles coming up, the Orioles, I mean, they're fighting for their lives, the Orioles. Actually we have a uh, we got ourselves a couple of hot teams. The Orioles are winning right now, bottom of the eighth in Houston, five to two, So looks like they're on their way to winning their seventh straight. So we got two hot teams going up against each other here again Baltimore. They're fighting for their playoff lives, so this is not gonna be Obviously, the Rays that that's not an easy series anytime, and you found I mean, obviously you did phenomenal here over the last four but with how hot the Orioles are, this is gonna be tough because they got guys and the Orioles they've done some damage against us this year. They've done damage. But looking at the projected pitching Max Sheeps as of right now, it looks like, well, we've got Shane Boz going up against Peyton Toley for Game one, Kyle Bradish starting for the Orioles in game two. It's looking like Ranger is gonna be able to come off the il, Chad Tracy saying that they were looking to try to activate him for this series. Hopefully that's what ends up happening here. And then he got Dean Kramer, who went back into the rotation recently, going up against Jake Bennett, who's been phenomenal. But again with this Oriols team, they're hot. I mean, taking a look here at what some of these guys are doing. I mean lately, they've been getting some really good pitching. Bradish he actually just signed her, uh just signed an extension a little bit ago. He signed up with the Orioles long term. He's having himself a solid year. Boz. You know, well, he's been fine for the most Actually, if you're thinking about it from h if you're looking at fangraft War, Boz is the best picture in their rotation. He has been solid for the most part. And then Dean Kramer again. He recently, he has recently gone back into the rotation. He's had five starts over this Hold on me see the numbers. He's got an ERA over the five starts, ERA right around a four. But he's been giving up a lot of home runs. He's getting a lot a good amount of strikeouts. He's not walking a lot of guys, but holy cow, he's given up a lot of home runs. Twenty six innings, he's given up nine home runs over the five starts. So that's a matchup. Hopefully they can take advantage of there. But Boz Bradish not gonna be easy by any means. Let me actually look here at Bradish's last start and Boz's last start. Bradish on the year, Era had a three point six' one over the. Nineteen looking at his last outing against The, royals he did very, well six and two, thirds two, hits one, earned very Good Shane boz in his last, outing he was a bit. Hittable he was kind of all over the, place it looked, like at least with giving up. Hits he didn't walk. Anyone but he went four and two thirds against The, royals eight, hits he struck out, nine even though he gave up eight, hits give up a couple of Runs so kind of a weird outing For boz. There but going back to his last start against The Red, sox it was In. Boston he went seven innings back On june, second four, hits two, earned struck out. Six he got the win against The Red sox his last time, out, Actually, bradish let me take a look at his last outing against The Red. Sox he went up again The Red sox back On april twenty, six five, innings four, hits three, earned walked four. There so that was when you still had you still Had, cora, Right, yeah that was the series Where. Cora it was after that series he got. Fired so that was still The Alex Cora Red, sox But bradish wasn't amazing, there but he has been pitching pretty well over his last couple of, Starts so, again this is not gonna be. Easy and actually looking at the offense with The orioles over the last let's, say the last seven days or, so looking at guys that are hot for, them you, know, funny you, know If i'm, looking not really a lot of a lot of production. Here Leonti, taveres he's been doing all. Right Taylor, ward not a lot of, hits but he's been getting on. Base he's got a home run over his last Seven and let me actually look what's going on here in this game with The. Orioles today, again they scored. Five they got a home run From Kobe mayo here today he's two for. Four Gunnar henderson had a hit leading off here. Today a couple of strikeouts, Though so, yeah it looks like they've been really riding on the pitching over the last seven days or. So and let me look at one more thing with The. Orioles looks like they did have a blown save From Rico garcia, yesterday but other than, that it looks like bullpen has been pretty tidy for the most. Part but, again they've been getting good pitching out of the. Rotation so with This Red sox, offense, though they've been hitting. Well so let's see if they can put something together here and keep this. Going we're going for, Sixteen we're going for sixteen. Straight gonna go one game at a, time fourteen, fifteen, sixteen one game at a. Time but here we. Go what else we got? Here we got some voicemails to go, over ladies and. Gentlemen let me. See do we have any? Voicemails any? Voicemails what do we Got we got a few voicemails, here here we. Go let's take a, listen let me pull this up. Here all, right what do we got? Here that's not the right. Button hold on a, Second here we. Go that's the right. Button all, Right what do we? Got, Hey, robbie It's chuck Ak, swahara longtime.
Speaker 2: Listener he already looked at your crystal ball.
Speaker 1: And once to predict our twenty game winning. STREAK i want you to look into that crystal ball again and tell me how many wins we're gonna end up with this. Season oh oh, Man, well, listen you KNOW i don't know If i'm the right. Person, Okay i'm not the right. PERSON i said the season was done after The Rocky. Series, okay SO i, Listen i've been wrong a. Lot for the most, Part i've been wrong about. Stuff i've got maybe a few things right here and, there BUT i, MEAN i don't. Know that was a big l for me saying the open the cell. Gates after The Rocky. Series you felt like fourteen under team was, terrible nothing could go, right but we WERE i was, wrong AND i think most of us are wrong after. That So i'll do my best here hopefully twenty. Stretch, LISTEN i really want that twenty straight. Man that'd be awesome if I'M i, mean eventually this is gonna even, out, RIGHT i, mean obviously we'd love to win every game for the rest of the. Year you are going to come back down to earth at some, point Right things are going to even out the hot. Stretch it is gonna cool down. Eventually but right, NOW i, mean if we're looking at simply Under Shad, tracy if we're just looking at the win percentage from, him BECAUSE i feel like that's a pretty good. Sample he's thirty nine and thirty one since taking. Over that's a five to fifty seven win. Percentage SO i mean we got sixty four more games, remaining so that's thirty five wins right. There so right now we are at we're at fifty SO i, mean, listen you are on pace here for eighty. FIVE i feel like you're gonna hopefully this keeps, going, RIGHT i, mean you, know it's great right, now and hopefully the bad times are completely behind, us right and hopefully they make a couple of moves of the deadline really solidify the, team and they can finish with something around eighty five TO i think eighty five to eighty eight is if you're going off of what we've been seeing and kind of things evening. OUT i think eighty five to eighty eight is probably. Realistic but in This american, league that would be enough to make the. Postseason so that's kind of Where i'm at right. Now i'd say eighty five to eighty eight that's Where i'm gonna be. At and, hey any more than, that that's just that's even. Better that's even. Better and, hey you, know make a couple of really good moves at the, deadline and that could only strengthen. It at that, point we'll see how it. Goes but thank you for the, voicemail my, friend thank you for the. Voicemail, again we're looking for twenty straight. Wings here we, go let's. Go what do we got for the next? One, Hey, robbie give me Shaved Bengal, lars give me a picture and we. Go oh And, roman get him a new.
Speaker 2: Finger someone please.
Speaker 1: Donate so anyone out there with a, finger please Help. Roman we've, Been we've. Been there's been a lot of talk About Shae langliers here over the last couple of. DAYS i think we touched on.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: YESTERDAY i get there was a report saying that him in The a's have been unable to figure out a contract. Extension, Listen i'm still gonna be under the impression that The a's will hang on to. Him. Listen in my, OPINION i think good teams that want to be good should keep their good. PLAYERS i understand The a's have fallen out of it, here but this is a team that has a lot of talent, there and if they just get some more, PITCHING i think that's a team that could easily compete next. Year SO i think there's more of a chance of him staying if they are willing to move. HIM i do feel like The Red sox are one of the few teams that could actually line up pretty well in a trade for, him BECAUSE i would imagine because The, A'S i would think that they would like to still be a competitive team over the next couple of, Years and The Red sox are one of the few teams THAT i think you could send back a catcher for them in, return combine past something that they need some, Pitching they need more pitching within the. Organization could you do some kind of a. Package you, know Basically nervas And wong have been sharing the catching. DUTIES i, mean could you send Back narvas who has a lot of control, left pair him with Say Anthony ironson whose clock has not started yet at the major league level getting closer to the major leagues, though or if they wanted a young major league starter that was already at the major league, levels could you do something With connolly? Early, Right, SO i feel like The Red sox are one of the few teams that could put together a package like. That there is also The yankees looks like they want to make it up great at Catcher Austin wells has not done, well but could they send back a package of S Austin wells who's got a few more years of control? Left SOMETHING i could see The a's. Liking and maybe they put guys Like Elma Rodriguez, cruz maybe another prospect or. Too so we'll. See and you, know With Ryan, jeffers you know The, TWINS i Mean i've been mentioning, him but The twins right now, THERE i, mean, yeah they're they're Getting they're losing here. Today but you, wonder you, know are they gonna hang on To? Jeffers so could someone Like langleers be? AVAILABLE i, mean, listen you put that bat At Famway. Park he he has a good poll swing that fit very. NICELY i feel like based off of the way his swing, is he swings a, BIT i believe a bit uh more. Flat so At Femway park with The, MONSTER i actually think he would be more of a doubles, guy at least based off of the stack cast expected home. Runs the stack cast says that his home runs would go down to thirteen At Famway, Park so something to keep in mind. There but, obviously you know that would be a pretty nice offensive. Upgrade you just kind of. Wonder it's also another thing. TOO i want to throw this out. There it SOUNDS i think it's a bit more easier said than, done because you have to think about it from a catcher's. Perspective they're not only going up there to you, know hit and play, defense but they're also working with the pitching, staff, right so you gotta kinda you don't ever see ketchers move really. Right you, had you, Know Victor martinez back in the. Day you don't ever see it really often because there's so much more that comes to being with a. Catcher so something to think. About, Listen i'd love that bad BUT i don't. KNOW i wonder if that ends up being more of an offseason kind of a. Thing we'll, see we'll. See but thank you for the super. Chat and, Yes, roman let's till he comes. Back but, again if anyone out there has a, finger they can Give rome and please help him. Out let's go to the next.
Speaker 4: One, Hey, robbie it's A crutch taking Doctor crutch in the chat and.
Speaker 1: What's going on my?
Speaker 2: Friend He thank you for being there when we weren't thirteen and oh thanks for still STREAMING i appreciate, it, man thanks for all you.
Speaker 1: Do go. Sucks the boys are the boys are. Buzzing they're. Buzzing oh, Man, hey appreciate you coming. Out that's the best part of. THIS i love being, here but it's a lot better when all of you were. Here SO i appreciate. That appreciate the. Words next, one, dude we just got a trade.
Speaker 2: Story get rid Of.
Speaker 1: Braggy oh, Wait i'm very interested in what happens with the. Story he's coming back here. Soon he's got he's doing full baseball activities right. Now he's basically ramping up day by. Day i'm very curious what happens with. HIM i, mean obviously they're gonna put him back At, short you, know because they've been they've been. Rolling as much as we Love, chang you, Know monasterio has been getting it. DONE i, mean they're gonna Put story back At. Short so it's not like he has like just lost his. Spot and Obviously meyer going down didn't help him at. All So i'm very curious how he's gonna. Look could HIS i don't. Know i'm very. CURIOUS i don't. Know that's WHERE i wonder do they look to make an upgrade in the middle. Infield do they Keep story short and then maybe look for someone at second? Base? Possibly obviously we love Mister sieg's Big siegs, guy but you feel, like could he be more of a utility guy moving forward he can kind of work his way in and then you go for more of like an everyday kind of a player at second. Base So, story you, know it's the timing of it is awkward because you just because obviously we're so close to the, deadline but we don't know because he was not hitting well before he went on the. Il but was the injury really getting to him that much or were we just, seeing you, know just a straight up performance dip JUST i don't, know like or a bit of, BOTH i don't. Know so he's not gonna really have a whole lot a lot of time to you, know kind of showcase. Himself so that's where AGAIN i wonder if The Red sox try to go after someone that has some versatility the, way like you, Know story ends up not hitting very, well you know that you could maybe have another option to put it. Short, POSSIBLY i, mean obviously they've been able to get it done here At shore and Then meyer's gonna come. Back SO i don't. Know it's a lot to think about for The Red sox for an. Office and then you got Ikf jennifer and the. Chat you know what happens with The. Ika so there's a lot to think about with The Red sox front. Office so Zach netto would be the perfect guy for. Me he's the dream for. ME i DON'T i don't feel very confident in that. Happening but you feel like they go for someone that would mostly play second base but could also play short possibly in case story just doesn't have. It SO i don't, know we'll. See thank you for the, voicemail my, Friend thank you for the. Voicemail we got a couple. More, hey you, KNOW i think this is a nice.
Speaker 4: Run it's cool to, watch.
Speaker 1: Fun to, watch you, know but you can't really buy. IN i don't think until you see a, loss la bounce back from a. Loss so if they can continue, this, Thanks, yeah that's a good, thought, honestly, right because they're. Surgery, right it feels like they don't know how to. Lose so what's that going a look like after they? Lose, right they're gonna lose. Eventually here ladies and. Gentlemen is that gonna come back to bite? Me are they gonna win out for the rest of the. Year i'm, kidding but, YEAH i think that's something to think about, there. Right but that's WHERE i think you, again because you've put yourself back into this. Position you go out there and you go get talent to help reinforce things. Right you have built this foundation back, up but go get that good support that can keep this. Up so that's WHY i think this deadline is very. Important and you, know, Listen, craig he made some COMMENTS i think pregame here today or, YESTERDAY i can't, remember but Basically craig still, saying, listen we're still kind of obviously it's been great to see, this but we're still waiting things out a little. Bit we want to see where we're. At and that's WHY i have been SAYING i am still you, know going to. Think i'm not saying they should trade or oldest, Chatman that's not What i'm. Saying BUT i could see them being open to, it, right you, KNOW i could See craig looking to be creative and you, know being open to listening to offers there if only if he feels like he could keep a strong. BULLPEN i could see him being open to packaged kind of deals where you can include possibly some major league talent with some young prospects to go after a big piece, possibly or do some kind of, swaps you, know with other, Teams LIKE i look at the podsres as a team THAT i wonder if they could be an interesting trade, partner right Because Aj preller he wants to. Compete could you possibly line up on something, there you, know for some kind of a bigger, move you, know could you go to The giants for a second straight year and you, know go to a team obviously out of contention with The giants and bring in a rental like A. RISE i feel like there's a whole bunch of things they can. Do it's just a, matter you. Know but, AGAIN i think they're open to anything and. EVERYTHING i want to make it, CLEAR i am not promoting trading a role As. Chapman THAT'S i would love to keep. Him he's. Awesome i'm more so trying to think from the front office point of. VIEW i think they're open to anything and. Everything so we'll. See we got a couple more.
Speaker 4: Here hey with Tip. Boston then as a race, fan the race disappoint. Me racing to fire, Somebody Kim cash must go racing to blow this shit. Up the race is, garbish, pathetic dumpster, Juice boston's red. Hot but congratulations To boston. Man race are. Dyed race season is officially. Over conguys In.
Speaker 1: BOSTON i, mean, listen you, know with, uh it's been crazy to see what's been going on, Here but listen for The. Rays, obviously you know there's a bad stretch right. There BUT i FEEL i still think that's a really good. Team you, KNOW i had A i've had a lot OF ptsd with The rays over the, years BUT i still think that's a that's a good. Team they just obviously did they ran into a buzz saw. Here you, know they're just a buzzsaw right, now The. Rays they'll bounce. Back they've been very good at that over the, years So i'm not really worried about. That thank you for the, call my. Friend what do we got? Here what do we got?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Robbie if you were to see The Red songs at A pictria at the, deadline who do you see as the best?
Speaker 3: Fit?
Speaker 1: Thanks love the, Show thank, You my friend a man for a, picture or we're so focused on. Offense i'm looking at bullpen LIKE i would love to see if they could go get a high leverage lefty like AN aj Mintiter Brooks, raley possibly possibly from The. Mets i'm looking at guys like. That that's, HONESTLY i think a good solid lefty reliever for up duties for the back end of the. Bullpen you were Hoping koloam would be that, guy and obviously he got. DFADE i think he actually just got. Released that's the kind of the GUY i would like for The Red sox to go. After i'd SAY aj Mintor Brooks raley and let me actually pull up here on the. FLY i, mean If i'm looking at some. Lefty you, know Also Adrian, MORHAN i actually wonder if he could be. AVAILABLE i believe he's going to be a free agent here, soon.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: KNOW i, mean obviously The posres they got a lot of. Relievers i'll say, this if you really want to go, blockbuster if you want to ask me like something, BIG i Love Mason. Miller. Listen, WELL i don't know if that AND i don't know if this would actually, happen if we're hypothetically speaking. Here if you brought In Mason miller and you put that corn music At Famway, Park, Ah i'd love. THAT i feel like that would fit, perfectly if that grungy kind of music Them. WAY ah love. THAT i need. That that's my dream pitching. Ad i'd love to See Mason. Miller and that's WHERE i, wonder, like could you GET i don't, know, like could you get creative in some kind of a, move you, know Involving miller? Somehow you, Know i've seen. Ideas could you pair him With Xander bogart's that could be the right hand bat to bring back To. Boston Oh spain is charging right. Now Oh, Man spain just went for a shot to win it And argentina just saved. It But i'm open for a good back end of the. Bullpen kind of a, guy no matter how the bullpen ends up, Looking i'd like a good reinforcement for the back. End we'll. See let's get to one more super chat.
Speaker 4: Here another thing about the Timber by raised both The Red hawk thirteen game when he or. Fourteen NOW i lost. Count but here's the, thing, though garbage is the sinking every year just. Pretenders but The boston to The Best American League east is really just the flu or. Pretenders BUT i wouldn't think The boston that stucks are really Continers boston on in this.
Speaker 1: Year this, Year, BOSTON i, mean, LISTEN i, mean they've obviously put themselves into a great position. Here if they get to the postseason and If crochet comes back, HEALTHY i, mean you've got great pitching for the. POSTSEASON i still think The, RAYS i, mean with what they've been able to do up to this, point they've just gotten all the little things. Done up to this, point they've played small ball so. Effectively now with The, rays the one issue with them over the years is they've had great teams in the regular, season but they just can't seem to get over the hump of the. Postseason if they. Could, listen If i'm going for a, guy If i'm The, Rays i'm going for A Mason miller LIKE i you got a good, FARM i am going for a guy like. That because that bullpen has been inconsistent this. YEAR i would love for the race to go after a guy like, him just to give him a shutdown kind of a. Guy you put him With baker And kelly at the. Back, oh that'd be nasty for the. Race but that's what the rays you. Need you need to. Go you need to go get a dude in, there another, dude in my, opinion another couple of them right to really give them a good. SHOT i think they're gonna end up being. Fine they've looked great for the most. Part defense has been sloppy for them this. Year bullpen's been. Inconsistent but if they can shore up those couple of, things THEN i think they're gonna be. Fine but they just hit a buzz saw here with The Red. Sox we'll see how the rest of the season goes for. Them but, everyone we're gonna wrap it up right. There we're gonna wrap it up right. There we are done here for, Today jack and the. Chat my red Hot orioles are coming. In they are coming in. There, listen we're talking about hot teams right. Now you got two of the hottest teams In Major League baseball going at it for the next few. Days so we'll be back here tomorrow, night ladies and, gentlemen and really quick game time tomorrow as usual during the week on A, monday seven Ten eastern, time So we'll be back here, tomorrow probably around ten O'clock eastern. Time but, everybody go enjoy the rest of your. Evening tubby in the, chat shout out To. Delta shout shout out To. Delta we Love. Delta man oh, Man i'm gonna go watch the end of This World. Cup but go enjoy the rest of your, night, everybody and also be on the. LOOKOUT i got a big video coming out on the main channel either tonight or, tomorrow one trade for every team by the. Deadline that's one of my big videos of the. Year be on the lookout for. That but, everybody we'll see you back. Here i'm assa territory tomorrow. Night, yeah