Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, tam Rick, Judge and the One and Only a Lie Hi Dolores.
Speaker 3: My friend Yes goes to a snowstorm. Oh, relax, give me a beach. I know, I know, but give me sunburn.
Speaker 2: I know, but it was let me tell you, it was so nice. I am home now and the OC I went there, I ate, I slept twelve hours a night. I relaxed that we were snowed in one day, which made it amazing, and just relax. That's all I did. And I'm telling you, I feel so much better.
Speaker 3: You look so much better.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: You look like the old Tamera.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I will not right now because I had a big o' ZiT right here.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't see it, don't worry. Yeah, but it's hormones, when you know, when you get it here, it's hormones or stress.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I never I should say never, I rarely break out rarely, I mean it. And I woke up yesterday morning and I had like five weird zits. I'm like, what is going on here, but they started they went away very quickly. But this one it is a ha, it's a hanger on or over here. It's going to start charging it right, it's a barnacle. Yeah that I am home now, Like I said, you look better and just yeah. So Atlanta, They're not disappointing. They're back. They're back at top.
Speaker 3: They are, they really are. And I'm really excited to talk about this episode because I have so much to say and ask you about, because I'm torn about some things. There's just a lot to talk about. So let's get it going.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It starts out with Sama asked if Drew is dating Porscha's ex fiance Dennis. Drew and Dennis were spotted at the club in matching outfits. Oof Drew says Dennis told her that Porsia gave them her blessing. Drew insists Dennis loves Porscha and that she would never get involved with Porscha's baby daddy, but she is involved with him. Portia accuses Drew of trying to go behind her back to get Dennis to film on the show. Drew denies it. Porsia says Drew's text but Porsche saw Drew's text message Porschia.
Speaker 3: We didn't see that on film.
Speaker 2: We didn't see that.
Speaker 3: But she baiting her.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's enough to scare her.
Speaker 3: Right, well, yeah she didn't fold and say no, no, no, But here we go. Now can I break the fourth wall? That's some load down.
Speaker 2: I mean, she right there, I know. Portia starts yelling at Drew about trying to do a photo shoot for her company, which this part I didn't quite understand. So she called her a slimey ass bitch.
Speaker 3: Well because it looked like the producers. Now I know in Atlanta they're old school. They produced old school, like draconian way, like Season one Jersey like yes, like back when now we know the tricks, we don't fall for all of them. So now you know a lot happened back when no one knew, like the little tricks, right like getting her worked up before a scene and telling her what they've been holding back. So now she goes and she sits on that couch and while Drew's talking, She's like, yeah, nice, because she couldn't wait to get it out because she just it was raw. It was raw feelings and raw anger and kudos to the pcers.
Speaker 2: I know, and and well, my question to you is do you think Drew should have asked Porsch's permission to film with Dennis or do the photoshoot. I'm so confused with the photoshow.
Speaker 3: Two things.
Speaker 2: There's this is Porscha's business, and and how would Drew have the ability to Drew set up a photoshoot for Porscha's business because she's.
Speaker 3: The ambassador for it, right, So I I.
Speaker 2: Have ambassadors for my CBD business. I mean they can set up a photoshoot.
Speaker 3: Porsche had her back. Porsche had her back at last year's reunion. Porsche had her back with giving her a job when she needed the money as an ambassador, and now she's going to use that for a photoshoot. Here's the thing with Drew. She's desperate, she needs the money, She's on the balls of her fucking ass, and she's gonna do anything. And you know that's what I think. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: But I've been desperate too, and I haven't done those things. I didn't start the show back when with a ton of money, and there were things that I could have done to her people, and I didn't hurt my friends. I don't mind about beating somebody else up that I don't like, like say, I'll stop calling her a slob or welcome back scumbag, but my true friends.
Speaker 2: Who what a great name for a podcast? Well the back scumbag, right.
Speaker 3: But my true friends. I'm not gonna hurt you for any amount. But that stupid me because not everybody has that same loyalty. Porsche, don't be disappointed if people don't do it for you. But these people have mouse to feed. Kelly's another one.
Speaker 2: So are you on more? Are you on Porsche side on this?
Speaker 3: I am? Yeah, I am, but I am And I think that she's getting back door it a lot. And then she finds out that Drew's coming on. I don't know that that Porscha would be sharing the wealth so much like this is my show. I've kind of brought you in, I brought him in. You guys aren't going to make a living off of what I've brought you into.
Speaker 2: Well I would be. I would be living too if somebody on my cast was going to bring in my ex husband because they're doing business and didn't tell me about it. I'd be like, screw that.
Speaker 3: Here's the big problem with all of this. Porsche isn't a part of it. Porsche isn't like you know, if Frank was on the show, see I share like I'm close with Like, Frank would would have the respect of asking me. Frank would say listen, but they knew what the answer was going to be.
Speaker 2: You're also on good terms with Frank, so it's kind of a weird situation.
Speaker 3: They seem to be on good terms now, they haven't always been right. You know what I did my homework. I went and watch their show when she was pregnant. Oh, and it was always kind of tumultuous. Yeah, he was living in the basement, and there's.
Speaker 2: Like living in the basement, boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I know they vanished them to the basement.
Speaker 2: On my basements. Here, we're like, get to the casita.
Speaker 4: Get out of here, to the casita for you, you dirty dog, but hump, get your own place, bitch.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: But you know, I think that she's rightfully, very very upset. Drew is coming from a place where I got to survive. My husband screwed me over so bad.
Speaker 2: He's living in the basement, he's living in the basement.
Speaker 3: I have kids to feed. I have to make a living and guess what, so does Portia. So this is and you know, people get very covetous of, you know, not to bring up old news that were sick of heron. But Theresa still to this day has never gotten over her brother and Melissa coming onto the show without telling her. This is a thing, and I understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand. So now Kenyon Porsha meat for lunch. Porsha's ex husband Simon has been making shady posts about her on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I fucking man, be a man. That is such a fucking man.
Speaker 2: That is such a bitch move for guys to get on social media and go after women, you know, and like, I just think it's horrible.
Speaker 3: No, we have to remember this is going back. It's not yet happening in real time. This is what's six months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, that's true. But now that the show's airing, sometimes that sparks people to start putting stories and receipts.
Speaker 3: Sometimes most of the times single time at your show, well, in my show, they do it. They do it as soon as they get it. They can't even wait. They pull their They're like I got a receid, I'm going to give it to a blogger, Like, wait till we're airing. You're giving it away.
Speaker 2: I know there's a whole thing out there on the internet right now and the interweb about me doing that, which is a total lie. And I'm like, I'm too smart for that. I don't give away my shit. I like to see it happen. It ruins the show. It ruins the show when that happens.
Speaker 3: And plus, I don't get I wouldn't get a lot of satisfaction out of giving it to somebody else, Like what do I get about somebody else doing were? I like to get it out on my own, you know what I'm saying, Like, if I'm a show well, we know you've never been shy of that, so why would you give it away now? Exactly, you're not trying to make friends.
Speaker 2: I think it destroys the show when people do that, because it gives away the storyline.
Speaker 3: It does destroy this show one hundred.
Speaker 2: But I would say nine percent of the people that are doing it and giving it away, maybe ninety five is cast members. What do they do?
Speaker 3: It's it's stupid. They're trying to because they're.
Speaker 2: To direct the narrative, but the cameras don't lie. It's going to show what it's going to show.
Speaker 3: They're trying to direct the narrative before the narrative starts. On the show, Ye see, the producers held that information for portishe. It didn't get out until she sat down on that couch. Dirty move producers.
Speaker 2: Well, Porscha says they ended things because she got fed up with Simon's lies. Once why on a jet with him, they were surrounded by police because Simon was on a green cart and had been caught sitting in a stolen car. Simon was caught for credit card fraud, bank fraud, and identity theft, allegedly. She says on the show after filing for divorce, Porsche Simon with other women on surveillance cameras. I mean, he sounds attractive about the real peach, doesn't he?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, he's the peach. But here's the thing, what is it about him? Like Porsia took a big kid because he was somebody else is at the time or allegedly somebody else. So she's still hanging walking around with that scarlet letter that everybody likes to throw in her face. Because what would they have on her had it not been that? What could they have said to the almighty Porsche had it not been Kelly? What would you have started off with your storyline, had it not been going after Porsia for her being with somebody's man or whatever you're saying. I don't know this story, But is he fucking worth it? Not? Aesthetically to me? Is it all the metals and and the fake uniform that he puts on?
Speaker 2: I don't think, you know what I mean. I had a load of money, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 5: A load of.
Speaker 2: Money is what he's he has, But it doesn't sound like maybe he doesn't have it anymore. I don't know. But he's handing out rolls royces to his women and stuff like that and some you know, I'm not saying that that's why Portia was with him. I'm saying that at all.
Speaker 3: She loved that man. Yeah, she loved that man. I loved him. I would have stayed with him till the end and you would have been in jail too.
Speaker 2: But he's probably just a smooth talker. But she she figured it out pretty Harker.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know mooth. Could it be to risk your life and everything you've ever worked for? Could you imagine getting stiled forbid? You get taken away from them?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: But could you imagine being a private jet in having like cops surrounded it?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: No, stayed after that?
Speaker 2: Hell I could not even at the end. No, no, not, could not even imagine that. I am scared.
Speaker 3: I'm dying.
Speaker 2: She loved him, She loved him, obviously, love is blind. Love is blind.
Speaker 3: She stilly isn't really talking bad about him, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: But then Britt and Mike talk about their future. Britt asked Mike if he wants to have their baby in the current house or in the new one that they plan to get. Mike doesn't like that Britt is trying to plan so much. I mean, it was like, Mike's not enjoying this. Mike is not enjoying the show. You can always tell the guys are like, really are we talking about this right now?
Speaker 3: Like Mike is not having fun. Mike doesn't want to have these conversations. He feels I think they're getting ahead of themselves. They met during COVID. She opens her business. He was a potential client, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her insurance business, and then I feel like they got married. Sounds like they got married very quickly. And I mean it wouldn't be a Housewife season without a IVF story, that's for sure. I feel like in every every one here. Yeah, yeah, are you enjoying the new girls? Are you like tuning in really tuning in with the girls that we're familiar with, like Porscha and Drew so Una.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I'm gravitating more and it's very it's only second episode episode, but I am gravitating more, inciting more with the ogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, me too. It's always familiar faces. They are stirring it up and.
Speaker 3: The new ones are stirring it up.
Speaker 2: These girls know what to do, Cynthia, Porsha, I can't wait for Phedra, Drew. They all know what they're doing. So it's always like they're gonna be a little bit more exciting. But she'd be more exciting and pretty exciting too.
Speaker 3: Well. Shemi is amazing, she's I know.
Speaker 2: So we got to meet her former Saragut, which, by the way, fun fact that was also Candy Sarrogut.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's how they met.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was thirty two weeks pregnant with Shamia's daughter Shilah, when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. That is, that's raw, that is rough. Shamiya has undergone seven rounds of IVF and recently had a e F topic pregnancy, which is the pregnant very dangerous tubes. She has four embryos left and is considering a different surrogate. I mean, once you have breast cancer like that, I'm assuming she's better now, right, is that.
Speaker 3: She's okay now? But she cannot be a surrogate.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I was thinking, you can't.
Speaker 3: She's finding someone for her and Shemia I was so like in awe of how she felt a sense of guilt that because she was carrying her dialo that it could have been that it could be gestatial the cancer. Sometimes hormones causet.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I knew it. I did know it. Yeah, your hormones go nuts and if you have like cancer in your body, sometimes it brings it out.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. Well, my when I was very young when this happened, but my aunt couldn't get pregnant, couldn't get pregnant, couldn't get and she finally got pregnant, she ended up by the time she delivered my cousin, she had stage four cancer and passed away shortly after my cousin was born.
Speaker 3: That's a very common story, and I'm like, very sad and common. But and you really can't be treated when you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: No, no, so they.
Speaker 3: Had to deliver the baby. There's a lot of complications with Shiloh now and the surrogate now feels guilty. Shemia feels guilty that she could have went through that. But I loved the relationship. And there's always the people that I've met that have used surrogates are so extremely grateful to the surrogates. Oh yes, it's an act of like selflessness and it's such a gift to be able to do that. And the love that they had for each other in that interview was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I love that whole scene.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: It was it was very you know, eye opened it, it was it was everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Britt and Kelly meet up to chat. What in the pink peacock did Britt do to that poor little doggie? Did you see that poor little doggie all pink? Like all the color.
Speaker 3: As I thought costume on, No, what was there?
Speaker 2: It was dyed that color. The entire dog was dy What did we just see? Okay, Brett, I remember, like I don't know, fifty seventeen years ago. It was really cute with a little, uh little white fluffy dogs. I think I even did it on the show when where you dyed their ears pink or something like this, But this one was dyed all.
Speaker 3: This one was like it was like Carnival. I thought it was like me too advance.
Speaker 2: I know, it was like me waking up today, my daughter walking in my office and she has red hair. I said, no, I mean the fuck did you just do to your hair? She's like, mom, it washes out. I'm like, oh god, no, really.
Speaker 3: Sophia, that probably costs more than my extensions. That whole dog got.
Speaker 2: The dog die job. The dye job very extensive, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But I mean confession here, I wish that I could do that to my dogs if they have hair were lucky. But you know, I could never do that. I don't have that type of dog, you know.
Speaker 2: But we put we put a little vest on Rugby because it was like, I don't know, twenty degrees outside and he loves to play in the snow. We love little We have little booties for him because this pos get cold and they get raw and they start bleoping from the snow, so we put those on him if he's out there for longer than ten minutes in a jacket. And he looked at us like, are you fucking kidding.
Speaker 3: A fucking piple. I would make out with Rugby just so that you know, it would be a makeout session, tongue and everything.
Speaker 2: Where you'd have to fight Eddie. It'd be a threesome because he Eddie always like that dog lose.
Speaker 3: I am in love with Rugby. I you know, I have a jua wa left. I missed the pits.
Speaker 2: I know we're talking about getting another one, and it's like, oh gosh, do we really? People are like it's a lot to have more than one. And Rugby is like so like that. He just loves Eddie so much, like just like he has to touch him at all times. It's either his paws on his face or.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Show?
Speaker 3: Why don't you post that? I'd love to see you.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, Eddie just did a video because Rugby kept just putting his paw right on his face, and it.
Speaker 3: Was can you post? I will?
Speaker 2: I will? I was gonna send it to you. Okay, So let's get back to uh Atlanta. Britt wants to plan a wedding ceremony for her and Mike, since she only had a courthouse ceremony at COVID and it was over zoom. I didn't know they did that. I guess they had to back then, right.
Speaker 3: They did, That's how they did.
Speaker 2: I never really thought about that. Oh, we're getting married over zoom, Kelly shares, So.
Speaker 3: There's another party right going to be to me?
Speaker 5: Is I know?
Speaker 2: Kelly shares that her ex husband cheated and withdrew five hundred thousand dollars from her companies. She had to file a lawsuit against him, and also alluded to experience some physical abuse.
Speaker 3: Physical abuse. I'm so happy she's on the other end of that. Yeah, I wish her all the best. I think she's a very strong woman. She's not she's alluding to it. She's not speaking of it. Maybe down the road she she will. It sounds like this guy was an animal. It sounds like he put her through the ringer. I think her children have been through so much and that would explain the party and the things that she gave her. See, you never know behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: I have learned being on the show for so long and going through a bad divorce, it's very it's it's different for me for a long time. It's difficult for me to bring up what truly went down in my marriage because retaliation and coming after you, and you know, guys like that, they will come after you and they will poke the bars out there. Yeah, I mean, I give.
Speaker 3: Her all the credit in the world. She's very strong, she's very brave. I wish her and her kids the best. I wish her success with her new restaurant that I can bet money will be open in time, even though it sounds like it won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But honestly, like being in a situation like that that stays with you for a very very, very very long time. I have very long time, and you just never really completely get.
Speaker 3: Over it, you don't. It weighs on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff, I'm running in therapy right now.
Speaker 3: But yes, it weighs on you. That doesn't go why you might put it aside and think that you're done with it, but.
Speaker 2: No, you're never done with it. I thought It was interesting that Britt brought up Kenya asking if she was married or engaged based on her wearing a wedding band or not, as if it was like such an offensive question to ask, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like, get over it. Be glad she spoke to you in the scene like what what.
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: But do you feel like this is like a rookie thing where she's just looking for a fight with Kenya's.
Speaker 3: Big of a deal? Are you that insecure that you guys talk a lot behind the scenes, but like you didn't say it was a big deal to her face. You ran over in the corner by your friend. They scurried off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't know, Kelly. I'm not starting drama. I'm just asking a question we all want to know. Kelly. By asking Porsie if she stole that girl's husband, I'm like, I'm not starting drama. Bit, did you steal that girl's husband?
Speaker 3: She got the memo, she knows what she has to do to stay on the show. It's a little thirsty to start right out of the box, but hey, we did it now you're.
Speaker 2: Here, yep, Yeah, I mean I'm not complaining.
Speaker 3: Or she handled it well, she didn't give you your moment. She just stopped talking to you and ignored it, totally ignored you. But it just now we know, you know, it kind of like sets the pace for what, you know, what to expect from somebody writing the you know what kind of housewife she's going to be, right, we know, we know exactly how it's gonna go. Things like that. Just you know, you just know, you just know and know all the power to you. It's a ballsy move.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Again, we need to make a living. This is how we what we signed up for.
Speaker 5: That's so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so over at the gym, Drew, Angela and Shamia are working out Drew defense working with Dennis to Angela. Atlanta is known for its huge music scene, right so out of all the producers and songwriters by Dennis, Well, she was.
Speaker 3: Saying that no one else really helped her, and he's helping her. It doesn't don't you.
Speaker 2: Feel like he has ulterior motives though, like this guy like, oh, you're gonna go after somebody in the cast too, well, yeah, work life like so you can be on TV.
Speaker 3: I think it's just the perfect storm. Actually, I think she does have a music background career. I think she's a great singer. They knew each other. She's now having the platform, he's going to jump on it. Uh, you know, Porsche's not gonna bring him in and help his business, right, Porscha's filming with him as the father of her daughter.
Speaker 2: I think Porscha got ahead of it. I think Porscha got ahead of it. She's like I said, I'm gonna I'm going to film with this man that fathered my child, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it before Drew gets out there. I think Drew she started working with Dennis because she knew it would make good storyline and secure her peach. I mean, this is the only last I don't standing. I think it's a last she's a last standing housewife from last year because Kenya is not going to be on the full season. But I definitely think Drew knew what she was doing with Dennis, like, I'm going to get him on and I'm going to do this story.
Speaker 3: That's so low down dirty told her that down dirty person. Then whatever again, desperate times close for desperate measures. You know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Always so desperate or she just doing her job trying to make good TV. Or she crossing the line.
Speaker 3: Well, she's crossing a line here. And here's the thing. I think without the show. I'm gonna just put this out there. I think even without the show, that they would have connected, they would have gotten together.
Speaker 2: Oh you do you think so?
Speaker 3: I do? I do. I think there there's a thing. I think it's a thing. I think that they were both coming out, that they were both out of relationships. They knew each other. Happens all the time. It's a tale as old as time. Yeah, this is not you know, only this only doesn't happen in the reality TV world. This happens in real life.
Speaker 2: It does. But I wouldn't I wouldn't hate it if she did do it for TV.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like Drew.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: I've metre is great. I think she's handling it well. She's handling it well. But Drew come clean because the dirty laundry comes out in the wash. So Drew just own it.
Speaker 2: What is Drew's past with porsche Ca not that far back.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, really, I don't know how they became friends. But I do know that Porsha did try to help her, and I do know that Porsche was okay with her working with Drew at some point, I believe. I don't think it was a total secret, but I think it's not okay anymore. It's not you know, until someone loses an eye, you know, you dry out exactly.
Speaker 2: So it ends with Porsia and Dennis take their daughter to an indoor playground. Poorsia questions Dennis about his relationship with Drew. Dennis says it's strictly business. Porsia doesn't want Dennis to film on the show with Drew, but he doesn't agree to that.
Speaker 3: So I think that, But where did the text messages be shown? Well, I want to see them.
Speaker 2: I want to see them too, and I'm sure we probably will see them. Porsha says that Dennis can do what he wants, but will but it will reflect on how things look for their daughter.
Speaker 3: I don't really think for the daughter has anything to do with it, do you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I think that that Dennis wants to be featured on the show, as you know, promoting his business, and he's I don't think it's much deeper than that. It doesn't so far seem like they have a relationship. I might be wrong. We don't know yet. They both being in a relationship. You think they do, well, we'll see, we'll see, because if they do, it's not going to be a huge surprise. But as of right now, they're both denying it.
Speaker 3: They can deny it all they once. I want to see the text messages, okay them.
Speaker 2: But they did have Matthew outfits.
Speaker 3: That's I don't even do that yet. So there's some smoke here. There's some smoke. I'm just gonna say yeah. And you know, he also said to her, which was a red flag to me, I have watched you date other men, get married, do this, do that all over the place. Do you think I wasn't hurt by those things? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think about? Cynthia basically said, Drew is known to be a liar? Like she went over and over. She said it in a sweet way. She might might be made of what you say, might have fibbed or something once or twice. It's not well, who doesn't, yeah, right, who doesn't? Okay, Cynthia?
Speaker 3: Everyone does. No one's the saints.
Speaker 2: No one's a saint for sure anywhere.
Speaker 3: So okay, but what was she fibbing about?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I want examples.
Speaker 2: Well, if they are dating, she would be fibbing about that. So we will find out for sure.
Speaker 3: You know that they will, and you know the producers.
Speaker 2: Oh so you agree with Porisia's stance that Dennis would look bad if he filmed with another housewife.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he'll look bad. I just don't think she wants it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially since she's already filmed with him. I think moving forward to if he films, it's okay. But you remember the day, God what season we're basically Thomas. Remember when Peter Thomas came back to Atlanta to film, Cynthia had already been gone. I thought that was a little douchey. It's so douchey.
Speaker 3: But guess what, everybody's out for themselves. There's no loyalty, and no one owns the show, Poora and Cynthia. Anybody who wants is allowed to come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of people on Instagram are saying that they brought back on the off on the fly confessionals or off the Fly, off the fly?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Do you did you go? Did you do otfs? When you were filming? We used to in the very beginning, So basically, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like the traders like, well, call you right after a scene to sit down.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't even they keep you in that scene. So let's say like we're out to dinner and they pull Dolores out in the hallway and they start questioning you, almost like a confessional, but they do it right there. So Dolores, what do you thought? What's your thoughts on that? And this was so this was uh, Porsche in the bathroom talking to a producer. I feel like this was just breaking the fourth wall because when we did that, they had lighting out there. We would stand there and be like, well, I thought that Dolores was being really shady. You know, it was something more like that. You wouldn't hear the producer asking the question. It was basically a confessional at the scene.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: It's dramatic, it's raw. You get your feelings right there. When you have to talk about it three months from now, sitting in the confessional chair for six weeks, your emotions aren't in it. So I say, bring back the ots.
Speaker 3: Bring I think that that was in favor of Porsche, and that actually got people on Porsche's side. You know. The Porsche followers, and she's got to really she's got a Yeah, Porsche played this absolutely beautifully and I think production helped her with it, because had production not told her what was going on and just brought him on, she would have probably had a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 2: She would have lost her shit.
Speaker 3: She now gained the sympathy of the public. She's got the boat.
Speaker 2: She's smart, she's explained smart cards very well, very well. Now. I wonder if she would have filmed with Dennis had she not found out that one of her castmates was trying to film with them. I don't know much about where the relationship is now, Like, are they good? They seemed like they were okay. He said that they were okay, all right, So she probably would have brought him on anyways, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to film seeing a family scene. Yeah, but he's not gonna make money from a fucking family scene. He's gonna make money.
Speaker 2: From a producer noting he's promoting.
Speaker 3: His You know, it's about it's a business transaction between him and Drew, but it also could be more. But more than anything, they're using each other to promote themselves.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. She's gonna promote her music, he's going to promote his producing. Yeah, but as long as they're not talking about Porsche in you know, like in a derogatory way, or you know, if everything's all good, I do have that. I do think that Drew should have contacted Portion and say, listen, you know I'm working with him.
Speaker 3: Do you mind?
Speaker 2: Maybe they could have done something altogether to film to promote, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't think Porsche would have had it.
Speaker 2: Though Porsia doesn't like Drew, obviously she.
Speaker 3: Did, but she did no.
Speaker 2: But low down saying brown, what do.
Speaker 3: You call whole life slime? Me as bitch, bitch, slimey ask bitch. But here's the thing. I think they knew that Porsche would not have gone for it, or maybe they were taking a chance by asking, it's better to do it and then say you're sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but right now they couldn't have gone that way. I don'n't ask permission, just ask for forgiveness.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Porsche's a sharer. I don't know if Porsche would have said, Okay, we'll all do it together as a family. Whatever. The fact that they weren't honest with her and transparent with her makes me.
Speaker 2: Feel like something's going on, something's going something's up, something she's going down.
Speaker 3: She could have went to her woman, to a woman and said, this is what I'm doing. I don't want your man in any other way, but I got to make money. Portie. You're a single mother too, you get child support from him. The more he makes, the more you'll get.
Speaker 2: Let's do this, let's do let's fucking do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and they could have approached her that way, and then they would have said and then they also could have said, we're doing it with or without you, So are you in or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I don't know why that never happens now.
Speaker 2: I think that it is long. I mean, like you said, they were friends prior to this happening, so it would be a natural situation for her to go to her and say, hey, I'm working with your ax, like you want, you know, we want to do something on the show.
Speaker 3: You're going to fill them together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But if it's like her enemy and she's like, that's that's worse. So that's that's well they want.
Speaker 3: They weren't enemies. She thought enough of Porch to call her when she was getting ram rotted at the last reunion.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: So why not think enough of Porsche to call her and say, let's make this a family thing. You're Porsche's the star.
Speaker 2: Drew, Porsche is always the star. Porsche is always got She's the Star's got star quality.
Speaker 3: She does so. But and you know, you should have asked her to come in on it, and when she didn't, no one can stop you from doing it anyway. So we could have done that, and then she would Porsche would have nothing to say. Porsche could not be the one in the right. She's she made her right.
Speaker 2: I love how revved up we are about this show, Like it is so good.
Speaker 3: It is so like, so excited, sorry, so excited? Does that make sense when I'm doing it?
Speaker 2: Does? I just love that we're like, yes, this and that, because it's just so much like there's shows on that you're like, but this is like it got it.
Speaker 3: But there was another way to do this, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: But you're not a housewife if you don't do it the shady way, well you're not a good you're not a good housewife.
Speaker 3: Well the shady way doesn't always work.
Speaker 2: I mean I will definitely slap you in the face, for sure.
Speaker 3: There's enough room to be shady than fuck over somebody who is the mother of your child or a friend that was there for you. There's other ways to be shady. There will be somebody to be better shady with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love my housewife shady though. I love watching them all being all shady and messy. I know, because the longer you're on, the more you get in your head you're like, if I do that, this might happen. Nope, I ain't gonna do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing, but that a good.
Speaker 2: Housewife, like a seasoned housewife, really thinks ten steps ahead, like, well, I'm better I'll do that because I'm like Porshia hit me in the ass.
Speaker 3: She's going just Porsche did the power move. I'll film with her him first. Yep, I'll gain the sympathy of everybody. She's like, bitch, now, you could just take it all and do nothing with it. But it's not to say that they're still not going to film together. I'm waiting to see that true.
Speaker 2: Any leaks here there, I guarantee they will. No, we didn't really hear any leaks.
Speaker 3: On this zero zero smart, very good, bad, indifferent. Yes, nobody said it was. Oh my god, wait till you see Housewives? Did I miss it? I don't think I did. I'm scrolling death. What do they call it? Depth? Scrolling all day on Instagram? I'm looking at nothing for a second, just so, but I didn't hear. Oh wait till you see Atlanta. Uh wait till you see this one fights with this one, not a peep.
Speaker 2: That's professional, professional, like, so good, so smart. But what do I know? I'm getting accused of leaking storyline?
Speaker 3: Your leaker, you're mad leaker.
Speaker 2: I'm a mad leaker.
Speaker 3: Leaky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just call me leaky. You just call me leaky, Tama leaky, judge, your leaky tam you. But okay, but that was good. I'm excited. Atlanta is back. People watch it. If you haven't watched it, you gotta watch up.
Speaker 3: It's only episode two, right, only episode two. Don't let me get ahead of you know and weigh in with us. I want to hear. I want to the comments. You tell us. You tell us if you agree with me, if you agree with I want to know me too.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: It's too exciting not to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry it is it's so good. But thank you. It's good seeing your beautiful face.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, and I'm happy to see you feeling better and refing the snow at Big Bear.
Speaker 2: I'm getting there, I mean Teddy's ted talked to me. Really helped me out a lot.
Speaker 3: Good. That's what you need, really helps. We have those people in our lives that could kicking, put a little kick in our ass. And yeah, she's the one scared straight.
Speaker 2: They call it, Yeah, another good name for a podcast, Scared strait.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to come back, Welcome.
Speaker 2: Back to come back.
Speaker 3: Okay, Laura, Well I'm going to go try to clean.
Speaker 2: I see the We'll see you tomorrow. Yeah you go clean. Chow chow bye, Okay, Luky chow chow