Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: I watched the episode Yes, and I thought to myself, you went in there with the initial offer. You wanted to give them five percent, Yeah, for what was the amount? Now, if anybody didn't watch the episode, go watch it. That's not the offer you left with. No, it's not changing your offer and obviously changing the evaluation of your company because of that offer.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So what happened was the sharks literally told me I'm not getting out of bed for five percent, you know. And for me, it wasn't about the money. It was about the growth strategy that I really wanted with the Sharks. You know, it's that I wanted somebody on the team that had the relationship capital to call QBC and get me on it, you know, make a call to Walmart and we're at least a part of the conversation of being on the shows. To me, I saw the value in that a lot more than the dollar amount. And at the time, we really didn't need the capital because we were so cash positive, because you know, we were still growing and we're still keeping things at a certain scale. So for me, I really wanted a growth strategists and someone that could help me grow the brand way more than I wanted the money. So for me, negotiating and I negotiated and devalued my company in a sense, just for an opportunity to work with the Sharks. And you know, a lot of people were saying in the comments like man, you should have got more money, or they should they took advantage, YadA, YadA, And you know I didn't see it that way. Like I if I email Mark at three in the morning, I can check my email in like fifteen twenty minutes and I have a response from him. You know, when the Shade Room wanted to post our Shark tank clip. They needed clearance from Disney because Disney owns ABC, and I was told by one of the producers because I emailed them, I was like, hey, can you guys clear this? They're like, oh, this goes up all the way to the top, and to be honest, you probably never hear back from them, you know. So I emailed Mark. I said, Mark, the Shade Room wants to post this. It was around Black History time too, and I was like, can you get this cleared? Within half an hour, he got it cleared and then the Shared Shade Room was to post it. You know. So I said that to say that working with the Sharks definitely brings a lot of benefit and it's invaluable because I mean, to even book Mark Cuban for a ten minute call, fifteen minute call, if he would even accept it would be you know, six figures easily, you know, to be able to call him and utilize his team, which are all Ivy League graduates. You know at my disposal. You know something that is worth millions.
Speaker 2: It is Kevin. I know they partnered on it. Yes, how is keV as involved or is that somebody reach on and reach out to as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, Kevin and his team has been amazing as well. Kevin is really busy because he's shooting usually shooting like three or four movies at the same time, so a lot of a lot of times I'm working like through his team. Recently, I just ran into to his team in Atlanta like two weeks ago, and you know, giving them updates of the business. And one thing that we were really careful with was not having him over expose us because we were when we were at Shark Tank, we were in a fifteen hundred square foot facility, so you can imagine like we have like almost no space. We were forty thousand orders behind after Shark Tank, I mean we're watching it live and we made half a million that night, within the first within an hour after we aared, and it's like, you know, they call it the Oprah effect, and it's like, Okay, how do we get how do we make all these all these jars? And you know, I had to expand move into a bigger warehouse, hire bigger team, you know everything. If Kevin had like eat our product or promoted our product as well, they could have breaked the system, you know. QBC reached out to Mark Cuban to have us on QBC selling the product with Kevin Hart, and he actually told them no because he knew what it would have done to our production. He said, check back in the year. These these guys need to catch up, you know, and so little things like that. So now we're actually about weeks away, and I'm so excited. We're weeks away from moving into what will be the largest sea mass manufacturing factory in the US. It's twenty thousand square foot and you know, we're calling it like the really Wonka Sea Mass is going to be, you know, fantastic. It's really big. It's going to give us the space to not just scale bigger numbers here in the US, but actually be able to take advantage of other countries that's been asking specifically for our brand, like Canada, the UK, Columbia, the Bahamas. You know, those are just some low hanging fruit qvc hsn GNC stores, you know, just just saying okay, now we're ready. And so I say that to say that once we move into this facility and we're able to scale our production to where we need it to be. I know that's where Kevin's involvement is going to become really important and it won't break us, you know, So it was all it was all about the timing. So they always let us do it. They're there, But it was one of those Okay, when you're ready, ready, we're gonna blow this up, you know.
Speaker 2: Seven months then you're making a million.
Speaker 3: Yes, by the time you get to shark Tam we got three point five three point five million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you make a half a million and an hour. Where were the what are the sales at and where are they trajected? For twenty twenty four for.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four okay, So sales to date is about thirty seven million in the last three years and this year we're last year we did sixteen sixteen point five million in twenty twenty three. This year, I predict no less than twenty And the reason why we didn't have the gummies yet. We just launched these this year and they sold up. This one sold out like within two months, so that that brought in brought in about three million on its own. And then we're also launching a Sema skincare line for quarter four. We just got nominated for Oprah's Favorite Things, So us being on that list is definitely this is this is by far going to be our biggest holiday since we've been in business. So I mean I probably being modest by saying Tony is probably probably more. And then also, we did all this without Amazon, but we're launching our Amazon within the next month after you know, after all, the red tape to get a supplement on Amazon refinedly at the finish line. So this I said, have to say, quarter four this year, we will have skincare line, we will have Amazon firing off, and then we have the new sku that we just launched us also firing off. So I predict I predict that we're going to exceed at least twenty million this year.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christinoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. A tempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,