Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is the j Envy just hilarious. Charlomagne the gud We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, Jordan.
Speaker 4: Klepper yelcome, Thanks for having me. How you feeling I'm feeling real good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love the way you came in here already. Because I was joking, I was like, you what six four? And then Charlam, I was like, really you win, and you said Charlomage must be around six to one and say that.
Speaker 2: He's not live one.
Speaker 4: I said five to one, five five one, right, I was being generous my joke in my head. I was like, I'll make a joke about four to six, but I'll give him a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I said five to one. What did you say you were, charlamne on five six? That's what I said, live five six? You are no five six.
Speaker 5: Actually five seven, but I just say five six to make people feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, if you know.
Speaker 2: Whatever reason I say five to seven, they argue with me.
Speaker 4: So I just say five six, And even though you said five six, I'm arguing with you right now, right is that the brim if you put the brim away up, you're including the brim, right.
Speaker 5: But see, that's what I thought with you. I'm like with the hair, you might be six four. I was thinking like six one.
Speaker 4: That is fair the hair. The hair gives me an extra couple of inches five six.
Speaker 5: With heels, well, you wear heels you when you actually wear them?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm six five.
Speaker 1: Okay. I broke my sesamoid bone.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of it?
Speaker 4: It's I didn't either. It's called it's the kneecap of the toe. Wow, I got I got another. Let me tell you if you want old man stories right now, I broke my sesamitie bone by standing on.
Speaker 1: It for too long.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's it, really, I broke about my standing. I'm just I'm that old now.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, And I mean that's.
Speaker 5: A big deal for you because you are, you know, probably one of the best field journalists out here, if not the.
Speaker 1: Best, the best, one hundred percent the best. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: And you have the new one fingers fingers, fingers, the post fingers, the post maggot, the next generation that have to affect you.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I I mean literally, if you watch the special right now, you will see I'm only shot from like the halfway up. Uh and if anything gets awry, like I can't move or get away from people.
Speaker 2: So it was broke during the special.
Speaker 1: Broke during the special.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't do that when you run the Maga crowd.
Speaker 4: Now, no offense to the Maga crowd. But they're also slow movers too, so you know I can I can usually outmaneuver them. I can use my privilege to lord it over them, or I use the four security guards to get between me and them if things get hairy.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the special.
Speaker 5: It's you talking to the younger I guess generation of Magna because fifteen percent of what young.
Speaker 4: Men, Yeah, young men shifted right this election, and there was a shift. There was a shift right from the entire youth generation. Like women shifted right, but men especially moved into the Maga camp. And so we were we're.
Speaker 1: Curious, why, like what was it about that.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it doesn't feel like the cool thing on a campus to to believe in you know, anti abortion, reproductive rights or you know, essentially it's the anti hippie movement.
Speaker 1: But there was a movement, so.
Speaker 4: Like, let's get there, Let's go to a turning points event, Let's go to a UFC fight, let's like talk to some of these kids.
Speaker 5: I watched it and I when I finished, I was like, I still didn't hear a logical reason.
Speaker 2: It just felt like vibes.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think it still is vibes.
Speaker 4: The large question was like, is there an ideology behind this shift?
Speaker 1: And I think the answer is no.
Speaker 4: I don't think you have a lot of kids who have conservative ideals, So there's some religion comes in or whatever those ideals are. But I think mostly they see they see people finding success on TikTok and the social media space being conservative, and that gives them an identity. They see it as a little bit punk, that gives it an identity. So I think like they're moving towards vibes, which I think for the left they can get those vibes back, but they're just not engaging with that generation.
Speaker 6: Jordan.
Speaker 3: I would have to ask why why did you want to waste your time and talk to Maga younger?
Speaker 2: A waste of time? I think it's a good exercise. I think more people should do that.
Speaker 3: The reason I say that is because you're not going to get the answers you like, probably and you're probably gonna get threatened a lot.
Speaker 4: Sure, yes, I mean the first answer health insurance. My job is to be able to talk to other people. And if I don't do my job, I don't have health insurance and I.
Speaker 1: Have weak bones.
Speaker 4: So we've established that for this six foot nine frame, I need that health insurance. But I think what I like about it. I mean, I'm lucky I get to go out there. I'm not a journalist, I'm a comedian, so I get to push, I get to ask follow ups, I get to cavort and try to find something that reveals. Right, Like, my job out there isn't to convince people of one way or the other. I think my job is to find something that is revealing. Like for this special, we talk to a kid. And I always find it fascinating to go to a campus and just see, like what actually is happening. CNN will tell you one thing, but until you go to Texas A and M and talk to a kid, do you actually understand what it is? Like we talked to a kid about like why he was obsessed with Charlie Kirk and why he was he was going to a Charlie Kirk event. What is it about this this guy? And he literally articulated, like I have a hard time with my words. I like to listen to what he says. I like to memorize it, and then I have his words and his ideas, and it's like it's comedic in the special, but I think above that, it's it's just revealing, Like when you're like, why do these people?
Speaker 1: Why are they drawn to this? It's like that kid set it right there.
Speaker 4: He didn't even know that he's being somewhat comical, that you're just memorizing ideas so you can regurgitate it, but it's very human. He was like, he feels lost without that. So for me, it's always always compelling to go where the story is and to talk to folks about.
Speaker 5: It, and that part, in particular reinforce something that I truly believe. People wake up every day and wait for other people to tell them how to think and feel about them. Of course, they have no opinion about nothing, but they'll go online see their favorite person's opinion on something, and now that's their opinion.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm sure you guys feel this stress like I remember when I was hosting a.
Speaker 1: Show before the Daily Show.
Speaker 4: I would wake up every morning and I'd grab my phone, I look at the news, and I realized it was like, the first thoughts I have of the day are somebody else's. It's somebody else's opinion, somebody else's take. It's like I've given no space to actually have an opinion on the world whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And I think that's very much the case.
Speaker 4: And in fact, you can't compete in a collegiate space without having some sort of social media presence or connecting. So these kids aren't giving space to figure out what the hell they want to think about.
Speaker 6: First, I was gonna ask that not a threatening part? Yeah, how many times have you been threatened?
Speaker 3: Whether it's calls, people in person, emails, texts.
Speaker 4: I mean that happens a lot, the emails, the calls. There's been threats on family members, which would ain't is not super fun. I think out in the field ten years ago, I'm not going out there with security guards. You know, you can go out there as a comedian talk about politics and not be afraid of getting punched. But Trump era comes in, people get more upset. Upset Trump says like, you you're a patriot, fight back. These are the enemy of the people. And it was during his first first run for president that like, we went to a school board meeting and are having a conversation and I get bum rushed by somebody who's just mad that we have a camera there. And since then we keep adding security guards. I was there on January sixth, and that got Harry. We got to the security guard, they got pushed. There's flash bangs going off. They're like, we can't stand here. We need to get on a train. Like it's sort of the new reality. And most people I talked to are great. They want to talk, they are they want to be on DV, they want to engage. But you have it now where people have been weaponized by the most powerful men on the planet who says like you can do something, you should fight back. These are the bad guys, and all it takes is a couple of bad ideas for those guys to feel themselves and go after you.
Speaker 6: What's the crazy experience you that that you've had so far?
Speaker 4: I mean JA six was pretty wild. I was up there for Jay six. I was working on J six all right. Charlatne I was working there.
Speaker 2: I was out there.
Speaker 1: I was out there. You know what the funniest moment on Jay six.
Speaker 4: Outside of the hole trying to overthrow the government and you know, crapping on Nancy Pelosi's desk. Outside of that, I'm literally interviewing people. And we've been there before, and we knew sort of like, we don't want to get trapped on the onslaught, so let's stay outside.
Speaker 1: Of where everybody is.
Speaker 4: Quite frankly, we're like, where's the one place nobody is congregating? And it was outside of the African American History Museum. Nobody was going there. So we were like, we will meet up here and then we will go and find people to interview. We start walking, we find this guy swinging a pitchfork and I go up to the man. I start talking to this man.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: That's the guy we got to make TV here, you know.
Speaker 4: And that guy's got a pitchfork, he's he's throwing it around.
Speaker 2: That still hilaris, And nobody was outside African Americans.
Speaker 1: You know, where are we gonna go? Yeah, African American Museum.
Speaker 4: Do you want to engage with American sins of the past? Let's take a crap on the desk of the Capitol.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 4: So we're talking to this guy swinging a pitchfork and he's ranting about revolution, and another man comes up. He sees the camera and he just starts. He's just swearing, He's just obscenity man, and he's yelling so loud that pitchfork man stops the interview. He shushes him, and then he says, this man doesn't speak for me, which then leaves me grateful to the more level headed man swinging up his ark and he makes eye contact with me and he rolls his eyes as if to say, like, can you believe this evan guy? And I was like, oh yeah, that's it. Like even this guy is like these guys are too crazy for me. Can we just have a conversation? And you're like, right, we can actually find a little bit of common ground if there is that crazier person there, you know.
Speaker 5: Refreshment memory. I don't what the hell was happening on January sixth, before the insurrection. What was everybody there for?
Speaker 1: Well, they were there to certify the vote.
Speaker 4: But Trump then preempts it by having a huge rally at eleven o'clock, and so everybody comes out. Rudy Giuliani's there, and so everybody comes to watch the giant Trump speech, but everybody leaves halfway through, not everybody. Half the folks leave halfway through to start moving towards the Capitol, which then we saw, we saw the Proud Boys march on the Capitol. I mean, it was.
Speaker 1: A wild day.
Speaker 4: It was not a surprise though, as a cable comedy show, like, we knew to be at the Capitol. We were right there when they pushed in, because we're like, this is where everybody's going. This is where they said they're going. There's going to be something to happened here. We didn't expect them to get inside, but we knew they'd be there.
Speaker 5: For the sake of content, for the sake of clicks. Did you think to yourself, hey, we should go in with them.
Speaker 4: Luckily, like my inherent fear got in the way there. I think it was it was confusing, That's what the rules were. I think even at the at the time, there was a small fence that got pushed in. And even as you're seeing this and you're watching this and it's again it's it's half tragic. You're like, this is the capital, this is the seat of American governance, and I see all these people acting like generals going in there, and it's also completely absurd. I saw I interviewed literally an old man on a segway trying to go up the hill while it's happening. But I'm assuming they can't get in right. You're like, they're going to get stopped at some point there, but the people just kept coming and literally our security guards at one point were just like, we're hearing explosions. This is an uncontrolled situation. It's time to get home.
Speaker 5: People at the Daily Show, and you said it a little while ago, everybody the Daily Show always says something that I totally disagree with.
Speaker 2: Y'all say that you're not journalists.
Speaker 5: Y'all are comedians when reality is y'all probably some of the best journalists out because you do things like go and talk to the other side when other folks really don't. Right, So, when do you have an interview people at these rallies, Well, first of all, do you think it's fair for y'all be able to say y'all not journalists?
Speaker 1: It's definitely a dodge.
Speaker 4: So yeah, thanks for calling that out, you know, I mean I think I say that in that the stories we get on the Daily Show are stories that are brought to us by journalists putting in the work, and so that I respect and they work by the code of journalism.
Speaker 1: I think what we have we take it very seriously.
Speaker 4: I don't see myself as a journalist, but I take going out and bringing back what we.
Speaker 1: See to the show very seriously.
Speaker 4: But I do want an audience to understand the bias that we have towards comedy and that we're making a show with that point of view. But I think all news has a bias, and I do think like in modern journalism, I don't think it should be a bunch of comedians going out there bringing the stories back.
Speaker 1: Far from it.
Speaker 4: But I do think they could probably loosen up some of the rules and ways in which they engage with people, because sometimes you see people engaging with the old school rules of journalism, not pushing people past their conspiracies or their BS, or they're they're weighing both sides where you're like, no, that that's BS. You need to call that out, You need to use some other way to knock that person off their talking points so they can reveal something truthful there.
Speaker 1: And I think as comedians we.
Speaker 4: Have that ability, and at its best it works that way, but we're working in conjunction with journalists who are actually bringing the story back so that we can have some commentary on comedy.
Speaker 2: Is disarming? It is, That's the thing that a lot of the journalists don't have.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And at its best it cuts to the quick faster than trying to argue with somebody else.
Speaker 5: You know, when you do something like the Maggot in Next Generation, do you ever leave to rally thinking damn, maybe I'm the one who doesn't.
Speaker 2: Get it, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I always leave it with a little bit more empathy towards the folks that I'm talking with, because for every you know, every five minutes on camera, there's two minutes off camera where you're talking about something that's not political, and you connect with them and they're interesting, they're compelling. You find music that you both care about or something, and I think like that that softens what you think about the people and the interactions that you have with those people. I think I usually feel pretty steadfast in my opinions. That being said, I do think, like no, nobody has the certainty that they pretend to have on camera.
Speaker 1: At these rallies.
Speaker 4: Like no, there's a lot of complexity to many many issues, but nobody has the guts or the vulnerability to be open about it, usually in front of a camera.
Speaker 6: Now, you said you want to bring peace in harmony?
Speaker 1: God, did I say that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Is that true? Oh boy? What did I say? I want to bring peace in harmony?
Speaker 6: They said you want to bring peace in harmony? But how was that? When every time a MAGA member comes you give them a little joke, just a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, you know what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try to deliver peace through the lovely delivery mechanism of.
Speaker 1: A joke.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'd love there to be some peace and harmony.
Speaker 4: But it is a constant balance of you know, I want to empathize. I don't want to just be mean out there when I talk to other people. But also it's I think life is pretty serious right now, and I think when I go to some of these MAGA events, you see Donald Trump playing to the masses in a way that emboldens him to do pretty cruel things. And so I don't mind pushing back hard in that direction. But I often think the people I talk to I have sympathy for because I think they're being weaponized by other people who are trying to manipulate them. So that's that's where my empathy tends to lie.
Speaker 5: Do you have a struggle with where satire ends and responsibility begins with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think like that activist conversation is a tough one. I don't. I don't. I don't love the hat.
Speaker 4: I do think like John is somebody who always says, like, you know, this is not ACTIVISTI we're comedians, And I think like in some ways that is a that is a that is a safety net, but you also sort of need that to like not approach work every day to think of like what am I trying to change in the world. Like I understand where that comes from, but it's like the job of the show is to find comedy to follow like your passions, the things you care about, where you see bs call it out, but also like find a way to make it funny and interesting and reformat it. I think that is the job you get in tough territory when you're like I need to I need to be an activist in that moment. I don't think that is the place, but I think you have to be honest with your desire to be a part of that conversation, but also be honest with what your skill set is and what your platform is.
Speaker 3: Have you ever spoke with somebody where you actually changed their mind by the things that you said and they understood what you were saying.
Speaker 4: No, okay, I do tell a story, though it doesn't happen in front of the camera. People don't change their minds in front of the camera, but off camera gets close. I was heckled at a rally by a man who was dressed in a brick suit, a suit that looked like Trump's Wall of bespoke suit in a hand of our mustache. He's known as the bricksuit guy. Trump brings him up on stage at lots of his rallies. He's famous there. He trolled me at a rally he live streamed during our interviews to try to get people not to talk to us. He was paying the ass. We get snowed in and all of us have to fly out the next day after this round on different flights, and I show up at the Green Bay airport, very tiny airport alone. There's a three and a half hour delay, and bricksuit guy is there and he's not he's not in the bricksuit. He's wearing a Maga hat. He's got two extra hats on his case, but no bricksuit, civilian clothes. And he's like, do you want to talk? And of course I don't want to talk. But we're there at an airport for three and a half hours, and we get into it, and I don't change his mind.
Speaker 1: He doesn't change my mind.
Speaker 4: But he is remarkably open about the things he's unsure about with Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: He's unsure.
Speaker 4: He wishes Donald Trump didn't go on and on about the twenty twenty election being stolen, which is a huge thing to show any kind of weakness, Like I don't believe Trump was honest about that in the Maga movement. You can't say that in front of the camera. He says that to me. Off camera. He talks about like where he comes from, and frankly he comes He's like a libertarian guy who likes to troll people online. You'd like to think that the handlebar mussage guy who dresses and bespoke bricksuits is an idiot, not an idiot. Smart guy feels like a history buff, like the kind of person who has too many like World War two books, but a smart guy has his own topics.
Speaker 1: Like we literally we laugh.
Speaker 4: Somebody recognizes me as we're talking and ask for a selfie and he takes the photo, which is like this, He's open to all of this stuff. We talk all the way up until I get on the plane and I'm in an exit row and the woman who takes the ticket asks if I'm willing to accept the responsibilities of being an exit row.
Speaker 1: I say yes, and then I turned.
Speaker 4: Into him and I was like, I hope this fucking freaks you out, man, and he laughs, and I'm like, that's it right there, Like you're not intimidated by me.
Speaker 1: I'm not so offended that I made a joke.
Speaker 2: You laugh.
Speaker 4: It's humor, it's disarming, and it's for most of the people who I'm friends with, even who I disagree with.
Speaker 1: You find things you can laugh at.
Speaker 4: And that happens all off camera, and I'm not entering that conversation to try to change his mind.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But I'm entering it with like an amount of uncertainty of like here's the things that I'm unsure about what the left says or or here's things that I think are okay about what Trump does. And he's like, here's things that I doubt about what Trump does. Like, oh, there's there's the human behind that, even in the caricature of a guy from the Daily Show mixed with the caricature of a person from the Trump universe, Like they can talk, they can meet somewhere of an understanding, and usually it's it's freaking away from those cameras in a Green Bay airport. You think you're a character, Well, in that moment, I think he sees me as a caricature. I bet he sees me as somebody who was like, you're on this show that I see as a progressive leaning shows as a comedy guy.
Speaker 1: But I think I have a.
Speaker 4: I have an agenda, and I have a bias as I think everybody should see people on their their screens as having those things, and I, you know, my agenda feels right to me. I'm looking for comedy and hypocrisy. But I'm sure he's like, oh, this guy is just going to try to twist me into progressive loopholes.
Speaker 5: I remember they when you had you Late Night Show, didn't they have you playing a character of like a conservative right one.
Speaker 4: I was playing like an Alex Jones style right wing character, And so that that was And at that time too, it was like Info Wars was so huge and and the conspiracy mindset, which thankfully is gone.
Speaker 1: Completely away, we don't see it anymore.
Speaker 4: But that that was me playing a caricature to find humor in going over the top. Quite frankly, as comedy has evolved and the politics situation has evolved so much over the last ten years, Like, I think that's still.
Speaker 1: A space to play in.
Speaker 4: There's still humor to be found, but I think audiences are like so tired of extreme caricatures. You have one in the White House that like, I think they're connecting more with comedians on a more authentic level. And so that's sort of in some ways where the finger the pull stuff has come out of.
Speaker 1: Trevor was big on that.
Speaker 4: He was just like, go out there, you're not playing a parody of a journalist. You're yourself, bringing your wits about you and your opinions. Find humor in that, but don't lean on the character.
Speaker 5: Also, people are dumb, but they don't believe you. I didn't know you playing a character.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had we had at the opposition. We had Carter Page, who was a foreign advisor to Donald Trump and was the center of the news cycle at one point because people were wondering he was if he was a Russian asset because Russia had manipulated him in the past. He was working for the Trump administration, and he reached out to our show and took a meeting at our show because he wanted to work on our show as someone He didn't.
Speaker 1: See it as a satire.
Speaker 4: He saw it as an opportunity, which which was hard for us to swallow.
Speaker 5: Where do you think satire fits into today's media landscape? But people numb to it are addicted or are they still reachable to the understanding thing?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think what has shifted so much is like the formatting of it all right. I think like satire is all about context, and that's hard if you're taking in seven second chunks on like TikTok. I think it's easier if you have a thirty minute chunk, if you have an eight minute rant. I think people are drawn to comedy in many ways. It is like the language of I mean, it's a language of humor, but I think like it's the quickest way to get to a truth. So I do think I think satire is in a boom. I think people are drawn, but I think but that being said, the social media landscape has shifted the ways in which we consume all this stuff, and that has kind of like it is made for long form capabilities, long podcasts, and I think that has shifted word comedy, lies and short form as well, which is more about those soundbites.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the future of mag, what do you think the future of mag is going to look like, especially in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I think that I think Trump is such a singular character that they think it can be passed on and that we've seen no proof of that yet. Donald Trump has been famous his whole life. I mean, you know, he's reference in rap songs when I was coming up in a way that was like he is equated with wealth, and I think that is nobody else has that, and so I think they're going to try to pass it off. Maybe that's to shade events, Maybe it's to somebody who's even farther right, But right now it's still a cult of personality that he's going to try to build around him. We'll see if that baton goes anywhere else.
Speaker 5: It's interesting when people say that, though, because to me, it's not even about the individual of Donald Trump. There's clearly a whole sty that is perfectly okay with him doing everything that he's doing. So that is what scares me. It's the system, Yeah, that is allowing him to exist because they will allow somebody else to exist in that same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've attached the system, and there's people behind it who have gotten good at understanding how to use Donald Trump. I think this Project twenty twenty five the world of Steve Bannon's like or like Okay, he's.
Speaker 1: Going to come in here.
Speaker 4: He's a singular character in his ability to charm half a nation, forty percent of a nation.
Speaker 1: I think that is hard to pass off. But I think you have you have.
Speaker 4: A conservative movement who has sort of lost any desire to make a moral argument and just found a way in which to attach attach their wants to somebody who will just bulldoze all the way through. Who is about I mean, the Trump doctrine is he likes to make deals and he wants.
Speaker 1: Whatever is good for him.
Speaker 4: Yes, and if they can attach conservative things onto the things that are deals and good for him, that make him look successful and popular, then they will ride that.
Speaker 1: And he has no problem riding that.
Speaker 2: What's the moment?
Speaker 5: Like a couple more questions, what's a moment that actually made you emotional? Why doing one of your man on the screen segment?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not to get dark about it all, but like we covered news day in and day out, and when I was hosting the show specifically like mass shootings, like you're like, oh, how do you find humor in it?
Speaker 1: We find humor.
Speaker 4: But like when you are when it's your responsibility, Late Night has shifted into a place where people come to it to feel like a connection to what has happened during the days. And we have such a mass shooting epidemic in this country, and especially when I was hosting a show where like what happened today, Well, the big news is there was another terrible shooting in a school and we had people come on and I've covered like the gun movement with specials and in the past as well, and I've talked to parents and I've talked to students who are affected by all of this, and it's such it's such emblematic of what is which is what is wrong with country, Like most people just want safe, basic guidelines to try to stop us, and there's such inaction on a federal level that it's constantly infuriating. And so as that keeps happening and continues to happen, like it's it's it's it's so heartbreaking. Also as someone who has a kid who's in school right now, it's so scary to think of that happening to parents. And beyond that, it's so infuriating because it's like the system is broken when you have people who scream out from the rafters. Eighty percent of people are like, we just need basic stuff to try to help kids in schools, and yet you have like a system of government that can't respond to that like that always, it always pisses me off.
Speaker 2: What's your dream, feel piece that you haven't gotten to do.
Speaker 4: Yet, Barbados, send me to a nice place, a nice place on a beach. I'm in Pennsylvania all the time, and Trump rallies in the heat fighting with people about whether JFK Junior is still alive, and so like, send me to someplace beautiful, give me a puff piece.
Speaker 5: So how do you decompress after a day of absorbing conspiracy theory the ninety degree?
Speaker 4: You know what it's it's it's booze. Booze helps real quick. It's booze the NBA and.
Speaker 1: Being a dad. I think that helps out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll tell them how they can see this special.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 4: They can check it out on Paramount Plus or YouTube. It's up on both those places right now.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Fingers the Pulse Maga the Next Generation on The Daily's YouTube, Jordan Klepper Lately Shows YouTube.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you so much for joining us, Thanks for having us. Gus.
Speaker 6: The Breakfast Club is Jordan Clipper.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club