Speaker 1: One or two point seven Kiss FM, May the fourth be with You. I feel like this is Easton or other engineer's favorite day of the year. Am I Is there any truth to that?
Speaker 2: Probably? I think he's more of a Marvel guy.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I Do you think he chooses Marvel over Star Wars? The MCU is Easton here today? Anybody in the back room.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You see he's celebrating May fourth by not showing up. I think he's our He's our sci fi.
Speaker 2: Guy, sci fi guy. You can quickly sign on.
Speaker 1: Oh, he can right from wherever he is. Not if he celebrated on the lightsaber somewhere out in the boat.
Speaker 2: We can text him and have him sign off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Easton, if you're celebrating May the fourth be with You day and you come back to listening to us at any point, get in here. You've got the password to the zoom. Meantime, it's time for Ryan's roses. Everybody in on this. So Rita is on the line and she thinks her husband is cheating on her. Apparently he did something when he was out shopping and she saw the receipt. Now, Rita, what did you find on the target receipt.
Speaker 3: I found a home pregnancy test.
Speaker 1: Is there any reason he would buy that? Do you have kids?
Speaker 4: A Nope?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm not pregnant, and there's no reason he would think that I'm pregnant. My tubes were tired after we had our third kid. Yeah, there's absolutely no reason for him to buy a pregnancy test.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to ask sy.
Speaker 5: Does he have sisters cousins they are female that he's very close with?
Speaker 3: No? No, I mean it would just be like perfect if he got bus for cheating because he tried to save twenty five cents on a home pregnancy test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty five cents. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you see me?
Speaker 3: Well, well, so in our like target rewards, like I could go through our history, like we get like money off with our like target like.
Speaker 2: The circle I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, uh so, And I mean he used my phone number when and so he saved money when he went and he bought all the.
Speaker 2: All the history like they understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, yeah, I think say no more is the operative here? Hold on one second, We're going to make this call to your husband. Next year. We can find out their.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrets.
Speaker 1: On Air On Air with a Ryan Seacret, first time listener to Ryan's roses, it is a public service. Rita's reached out and said her husband is cheating on her. She thinks so because she found the receipt for a home pregnancy test. No reason to have that unless there's somebody else he's buying it for. That's it's pretty clear. So what we're gonna do, if you're just hearing this for the first time, is we got Rida on the phone. We're going to call her husband on the line, and Sisney is going to play the role of a flower shop salesperson doing a promotion. Follow along from there, Rita, I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then his name, your husband's name on kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call on Kiss FM, all right?
Speaker 1: And I mean the guy trying to save twenty five cents too.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean like he's always been such a flirt. It's like this wouldn't even.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've always had doubts about your husband flirting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he's never actually cheated on me as far as I know. But he has always been a flirt, and I've asked him in the past to tone it down. So, I mean, he says it's just words, but I don't know. I just find it. Yeah, I just find it so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: And we're going, we're going, we're going to be very quiet. We're going on this. We're dialing them up. Now, let's see if we can find out what's going on. Okay, good luck? Hello, Hi is this Kyle?
Speaker 4: That depends who's calling.
Speaker 5: Hi, Kyle, my name is Julie. I'm calling from the fresh Flooris how you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm okay.
Speaker 5: So we deliver in Pacoima and actually all over the valley really and today we're offering local residents a promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anyone that you'd like. They are free, absolutely free. I don't need credit card info. I'm just trying to promote my new business. All I ask is that if you're pleased with our arrangements, that you refer us to your friends or family.
Speaker 2: Is there a person that you'd be interested in sending free roses to?
Speaker 4: Wait, So you're spending your morning cold calling people and offering them three flowers.
Speaker 2: We do this promotion about once a month.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, what kind of guarantee do I have that I would actually get the flowers and wouldn't just get put on some mailing list for guys in relationships or something.
Speaker 2: I will not put you on a bailing list.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, send them to my wife. Her name is Rita.
Speaker 2: Your wife's name is Rita. Okay, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: Just put just for no reason at all? Love you?
Speaker 2: Okay, no reason at all, Love you.
Speaker 1: Kyle. Your voice is being broadcast on the radio. Now I have your wife Rita on the line. Stay with us. We just have a question for you here. My name is Ryan. Did you buy a home pregnancy test recently?
Speaker 4: Oh? God, I don't know if I can answer that on the radio.
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 4: Yes, you can, Yes, you did? I did? Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you tell us? Why?
Speaker 4: Can I first ask my wife? Why I'm on the radio with her?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you may ask her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kyle, Yes, I found the pregnancy test on our target account. You used my phone number?
Speaker 4: Idiot? Wait, god, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, okay, can you tell me who this mystery person is that you about the pregnancy test?
Speaker 1: For yes, go ahead, since you get it, tell us.
Speaker 4: Babe, bye, babebe. I'm happy to explain. First of all, I am not cheating on you. I've got no one pregnant. I haven't slept with anyone.
Speaker 1: But you, so can you explain?
Speaker 4: Okay. So there's a young lady in turning at the firm.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I knew it. You love the young ladies. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hold on, there's a young lady in Tranta firm. She has gotten herself in a bad situation. I was in the office and she came to my office crying the other day. She didn't know what to do or who to turn to, and I could tell something was off. So I asked her if she was okay, and she just spilled the beans that she was concerned about being pregnant. And I don't want to get into the details on the radio, but the first thing she needed to know is whether she was pregnant or not. So I picked up the test and I gave it to her the next day.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Yeah, that sounds really plausible. And is she pregnant?
Speaker 4: Look, I have no idea, that's none of my business. She can take it from.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly that you ask your girlfriends. Look, look, if she needs any more advice, maybe she'll come, maybe she won't. But it's up to her. And she came to me for some reason. That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't believe you. You sup with her, didn't you? You just like can't resist?
Speaker 4: Babe. Look, I promise you I have never cheated on you. I know I used to be a little immature in a lot of ways, but I'm not like that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, whatever, Well read it.
Speaker 1: I can hear it in your voice. You don't believe him. I hear it. Who is it? Who is who is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who is this? Look? Look, baby, I don't want to say her name on the radio, but I promise I will tell you about her when I get home.
Speaker 1: That's fair. You don't want to say it on the air, but read it. This is for you United. We're going to let you guys go. You can follow this and see this through, and good luck to both of you. I don't believe him.
Speaker 2: I don't get good vibes from him.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Ah, And right at.
Speaker 5: The gay he was like, are you putting on some lists with some guys in relationships.
Speaker 1: Well right, Like, well, that's a weird question, asked that.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, so.
Speaker 5: I was almost like, he knows about Ryan Jose's he think he's lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I were to hear his voice, like the sound of his voice saying random words with no meaning, I would believe him because I thought he'd a good sounding guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I kind of believe him.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't believe him like I.
Speaker 2: Do, but I still think it's inappropriate. You don't buy a pregnancy test for someone you work with, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, And what makes you believe him?
Speaker 2: Kind of the sound of his voice.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, the sound of his voice makes me think he's a good guy. It's what he was saying with the sound of his voice that makes me think he's a liar.