Speaker 1: This what Hello? Hello, this place is a shithole. Welcome, Welcome to Serial Killers. It's Monday, May sixteenth, will be on. We're on, Yeah, we're on. You don't want to say that, dude, Why it's monday. I just called it a shithole. It's okay. It's okay. You can say it or about It's fine. Welcome to Serial Killers, Andy, if you can get the opening ready, So let's I know one that he would like. I think which one? The blue one? This one? Oh, you're dope, No, that's that's not it. I don't know what things are, Andrew. It's the open. No, it's the open. Oh my god, are you flustered? Oh that's it right there?
Speaker 2: Podcast?
Speaker 1: Who's saying that Birdie had some some guy? Should we just start over?
Speaker 2: No, it's always this hectic and chaotic.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm got to be and I'm Andrew and Elvis is here. Yay, hi everyone, this is my favorite podcast. I'm so excited that you decided to show up. Well, I'm glad to be here. I've always wanted to be a part of Cereal Kill. Well the last I have a very important meeting coming up. The last time you hear were here was January of twenty twenty. You remember that. No, no, well you ate you ate this cereal. We still have the same cereal. Yeah, we still have the same box. It's somewhat rancid by now. It's the chocolate vanilla strawberry Trader Joe Sera. You can try it again if you'd like. No, e, you throw it away? All right? So what do I have? I want a new cereal? Okay, this is what you're here for. So this cereal was sent to us by the company. Okay, and as soon as I saw it, I was like, Elvis has to try this. It's a new variety of what can I tell you? Poop like a champion? I love it. Now I tried your poop like a champion. Next time I didn't poop. You didn't, well, not like a champion. Well I don't know. So what makes it poop like a champion? It's full of fire. Now these are very expensive cereals, Yes they are. Yeah, poop like a champion. Cinnamon toast flavor, non gmo oh sweet and spicy cinnamon, gluten free, sixteen grams of fiber. And now we're three grams of almighty soluble fiber.
Speaker 2: I was looking for the valuble fiber. I'm happy this one has it.
Speaker 1: See this is the new flavor. This is cinnamon toast. They also sent over some gummies that nate stall So what is this a prop proprops? I just throw things at this point, there's no reason. So are we milking? These are? Oh? No, we milk? They look like grape nuts. They do. It's bird food or food. It looks like something in the bottom of the bird cage. Actually, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: We're gonna eat three full cereal scott Are you okay with whole milk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that your first choice?
Speaker 1: No? I do you want fat free? I'm a two percent boy. I don't have that today. I'll do a whole ocause I'm just doing a little bit anyway. So we're now going to eat poop like a champion. The new flavor cinnamon toast. And it looks like rat all right, So how do you do this?
Speaker 2: How do you guys to stir it up a little bit?
Speaker 1: And that spoonful of smell cinnamony. But you need a nice mix of milk, yes and cereal so true? The balance? Oh my tooth. I forgot. I broke my tooth yesterday. I like it. You know, after three chooses good, the first two well, it's like gum chewing gum. The first chew is gonna and then you're into it. The flavors, Okay, I'm gonna tell you. I think it's a flavor is really good. Yeah, it sticks well, it gets a tiny bit pasty right if you don't swallow it right away. You have to swallow fast, you know. But it's that it's that fiber kick it in man, Yes, that's what that is.
Speaker 2: I would say a little too much fiber, but you know, never too much fiber. I'm gonna give this one. I think three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I need a it's above average prepared. Get that pen police, thanks. Oh this is his official is five the best? Five bowls is the best? That's like five stars?
Speaker 1: Is this spoon like a point five? That's correct? I give that. I'd give this three three point five three bowls one spoon. Hm, I will give it three bowls because it broke your tooth. Yeah, I forgot that. I chipped my tooth yesterday, or my filling came out or something and I just did some damage because these are these are hard little how come this cereal company has to pay the price for the fact that you broke your tooth. Well, so true, you're right, I should have been prepared, but you know, taste wise, and again you have to chew it up really quick and swallow it. And it's tough to do that, so you have to take smaller bites. Yeah. The longer it's in your mouth, the more gummy it gets. Yeah, but I'm feeling good about myself. The flavor is good though. I really do like the cinnamon flavor in there. That's just the right amount of cinnamon. I'm afraid to eat more. Well stop, Well, no, you don't have to eat more. I have. We have more cereal for you.
Speaker 2: That's the best part about this podcast. You overload you with cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, this one you were excited about when we showed you the other day. It's brand new oo General Mills. It's another Cheerios flavor. There's a lot of new Cheerios that are coming out. Thank you, Diamond High. I'm eating. Did we get sent this one? No? I bought this one. No, we did get sent this one. A listener sent this to us from Massapequa.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's honey vanilla cherios. Oh, honey, vanilla cherios, Nate, what are you looking for?
Speaker 2: Do you want to try some we're on By the way, this is poop like a champion.
Speaker 1: You should try some of them. Yeah, you should. I've been taking the gummies that they sent you.
Speaker 2: Guys. He stole them, steal you took both bags. We didn't get to try them. Open this and I gotta tell you I have been pooping like a champion. Do you remember those tablets that they should send us called oh Wow? Yes, they're called oh Wow.
Speaker 1: They're full of all sorts of things, including like spicy pepper and cayenne whatever. And you would you would go to the bathroom. It would be so violent you would actually say the words oh wow. Was that the Olestra of it was around the same time though, as alest Yes, where you go. I'm not a serial killer. These guys are am I. It's I love this place. Like all lights are flashing red lights. Do not enter your Garrett love you Garrett. Garrett tries to get in on this podcast constantly an he's gluten and diabetic and if it's fall for me, diabetic, diabetic, gluten free people. They need cereal too, asshole. And guess what that cereal is. It's Catalina crunch. Yeah, two of your favorite flavors together in one perfect They can't see it, so it's cherryo's vanilla, honey vanilla. Let's hurry cleaning his time or cleaning his time? This is going to be a short podcast, or.
Speaker 2: Again he could end on this one because this way he has. You know, just because I have to leave doesn't mean you can't keep going.
Speaker 1: Don't tell Scott that he thinks. Oh no, we have Crispy colors coming up.
Speaker 2: There was hurry, Harry, Harry, I don't have a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's from your old one right there. That's we're using the same spoon. Yes, yes, we don't waste here, all right, stir it up. This is vanilla cherry. What is it? It's honey vanilla, honey vanilla cheerios. Mmm, looks very good? What there? It's basically honey nut churios with a touch of vanilla? Is what this taste like? Oh? If I like the touch? No, well I think I do. I appreciate the touch. I think mm. Hmm See, cheerios never have quite enough flavor for me because they're supposed to be healthy. M this is pretty decent, though. I give it three bowls. Yeah no, because no, no, no, I can't give it three bawls. I gave that. I gave that ship like a champion. Yeah no, I gave that three and a half, and I like this better four. I'm gonna add an extra spoon, So four or three?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because it be a hole? Yeah, I'm gonna give this one full bowl, but this doesn't deserve four balls. May I reduce the number of bowls and take the spoon off? My vote for the crap like a champion, Okay, changes every time they get three bulls. This one gets three and a half bawls. Perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this one three bowls. I just don't know if the vanilla does it for me? Would I eat this still?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: It's a good cereal. It's not my favorite, you're still eating it.
Speaker 1: I give it four balls. I do like it. Okay, we're blowing through it. Let's do it four bowls. Yeah, it's a good cheerios. I like this one. So my buddy secret squirrel Joel pointed this one out to me at Shop Right. So this is a store brand. Okay, this is a store brand. Scrunchy is their mascot for Shop Right cereal. So this cereal is simply called Crispy Callers how vivid right, and it is uh most closely related to Fruity Pebbles, which is one of your favorite all time cereals. Okay, I'm not mistaken. I love Fruity Pebbles because it's all natural fruit. It's ten five, I tell them I'm late. Oh okay, I'm so late. Here, just suck one of these downs. Did Alex walk in?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, We're good. I've got a meeting.
Speaker 2: Oh it's on Teams, I think. No, I know. I meet the Microsoft Teams.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this company. iHeart they. They they must owe money to the teams people. Good way. They have these teams meetings and they're just dreadful.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. I don't understand Microsoft Teams.
Speaker 1: Zoom is simple. You get a link, you open it, look beautiful this and smell it. It looks like fruity Pebbles and it smells like real fruit.
Speaker 2: And Fruity Pebbles is your favorite cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the difference between Thank You Crispy Colors and Fruity Pebbles Other than it's it's just the store brands. This is I have no milk, I have no milks. I have no milk, I have no milks, I no unprofessional Scott done. This is the storebrand generic version of Fruity Pebbles, and it costs probably a quarter of the price of a box of Fruity Pebbles. This box was a dollar ninety nine. Hmm, can you toll the difference. I's really good. There's been so long since I've had fruity pebbles. This is really good. Though. It actually tastes more vibrant somehow, it does right.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a lot of limey flavors.
Speaker 1: The colors are bright. There are a lot of green in there. Although I think all the flavors they say are the same.
Speaker 2: Is that like fruit loops? All the fruit loops are the same.
Speaker 1: You know what. It's weird though, because I can tell them apart. I don't believe that I can your brain. Yeah, I was gonna say, there's no way I really like this. I'm giving it four balls and a spoon. It's really close. I'm giving this four bowls and a spoon, and I also give it four balls. Wow if because they ever had five balls?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh huh, what can you tell? We've done this for two hundred and twenty something episodes.
Speaker 1: I love it. We're over three years already. Is that insane? Yeah? You know what? Too many more years?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot? What got five bowls? Lucky Charms always gets five balls? And most of their incarnations do. Some of the Cinnamata's crunch cereals get five balls, magic fruity pebbles. I think did magic fruity pebbles count chocola all day? You know what? If they have marshmallows, it's pretty close to five balls pretty much. It's good, right mm hmm. Now I think I think you should chase that with some poop like a champion. They'll just push it all right, hard pass.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's not a hard pass later.
Speaker 1: So, now, do we have like a segment that happens now?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's seven you gotta Oh the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: You're so chaotic? Scott, So, I would like to retry the Trader Joe serial from twenty twenty. This is the one that I originally did. Yeah, oh the color is all gone. You should have fun with that. Put your hand on. I don't know. I don't want to columns. Don't do it. It's eh, it looks like a rabbit shit in my hand. I don't want that. Oo. See how when Greg t comes in, we give him all the old stuff from the bottom shehelf from twenty nineteen and he throws up it was wonderful. It was a great show. Is there like is there like a special Uh well no, because letter from a listener segment? Well, yeah, I would pretend to be the list we like to read the we like to read the listener. Is this mine? Uh? Yes, yes, I love this fruity pebble stuff. And even it's not fruity peple.
Speaker 2: Most of the people that leave reviews, there's one in particular, and I don't know who this person is. They just we're so mean to Danielle every time. I have no idea. It's actually brought our five stars down to four point nine. Yeah, we're four point nine because this is a hole ruined it.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen to this latest one. They are great. Love these guys. I'm following them through YouTube iHeartRadio, Twitter and now through Apple podcast, just because, for the love of God, can they please get a milk sponsor. You know we're working on that. Are we to your milk? I'll pay for your milkh. Look what we're using today. We're using milk from Farmland Dairies. Just saying I love Farmland Dairies. It's the first milk I always grab. And I'm at the store because look at the cow that count needs a name. What would you call that cow? Bessie? Yes? Where did that come from? Why are cows Bessie? And dog's Fidoh? Like, I don't understand. It's time for me to go this invigorating conversations. You guys keep going. Yes, thank you for stopping by. Really, Davis, thank you. Yeah. I love Piece and Cereal. I love that. You know what. That's a good sign on Maybe instead of crunch, will end with love, peace and cereal from now on. No, you won't, No, we won't. All right, I gotta I'm so late for my meeting half fun on team. You gotta be honest, I'd rather be here there.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have to take a picture with you at the end. Okay, tive out this hell hole yeah. We oh here, No, hold on.
Speaker 1: By whye thanks for stopping by. Have a good day. So you want to eat some more? No?
Speaker 2: I did three bowlt three. That was just like thirteen minutes. Boom boom boom. That was rapid fire. Wow, look at us, Now, what do we do?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Oh? Is my mic off? You speak? Hello? Your mic is on? My MIC's on.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's just us, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, we should do another episode. Excuse me? What do you think? Excuse me? Should we stop this and do another one?
Speaker 2: No, we're only giving these people thirteen minutes. They don't deserve thirteen minutes. They deserve at least twenty you're right, Are you drunk?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I just have acid reflex.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I do a weird thing when I burp, and my dad does it too, so I definitely inherited.
Speaker 1: My dad does it too. I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Whenever I'm like about to burp, sometimes I'll like move my head, oh in a weird way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, it's just old man. Yeah, it's like a hiccup slash burp at the same time. Yeah, okay, hiccup burps what did I say that we wanted to talk about? And you were like, save up a bout yet I was talking about something earlier. I said, let's mention it on the podcast, and you're like, no, something cereal related. Yeah, maybe with a certain brand Cereal probably, but I forget.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway you want to wrap it up or we want to hear something just fifteen minutes, You're right, but no, no, at least twenty minutes. No, we've had ones that are twelve and guess what those were terrible?
Speaker 1: Oh we didn't take a break. Oh yeah, let's do that and then we'll talk some more. We'll be back right for this and we're back. Who So did you know that? I mean, there's a whole line of scrunchy cereals, so we've only done a handful. You originally were against it, Oh store brands? Yes, yeah, So if you listen back to some early episodes, I'm like, we're not doing stub brands, right, That's exactly what I said. No, it sucks. This board got so dirty from its time here. I need to clean this thing. How do you do that? Do you have the little blowcan? I have no idea?
Speaker 2: Look at this there's like somebody sprayed like hot wax on it.
Speaker 1: It looks like, well it's probably milk splatter. It sucks. I mean it needs to be fixed. Should we call someone else in to do another episode with us?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Should we? Should we get Diamond? Diamond can't eat anything? That I love Diamond, but she can't eat anything.
Speaker 2: Maybe Josh would join.
Speaker 1: Josh is working, he needs to keep his eye on the on seacrest. Well, couldn't you do it from here? Couldn't you see the seacrest from here? I don't know how anything works here. I know you don't.
Speaker 2: Should we maybe Ali or Deana or.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's Nate. Does Nate have to go? Probably? I don't know what. Let's see what he says and maybe he'll be on next week. Hey, do you have to leave right away? I got like twoutes. Let's give up, give him.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more box in this episode. Let's do four, but let's do four in this episode?
Speaker 1: Really prepared?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you don't need to get prepared. Just you have a whole thing of cereal to take one?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I gotta be careful with my tooth. Remember, Oh, here we go? Is such a baby. Sit, I'm not a baby. My my thing. My filling fell out? How did that happen? I was flossing? Can you turn his mic up? Hey? One day, one day you learn about that Superman box there. I don't even have my backpack on. That's take your backpack off.
Speaker 2: Why did you strap yourself? Are you going someplace? It's much more secure that way. Takes the load off your shoulders. Put it on your chest.
Speaker 1: Would you like to try the Neapolitan puffs from Trader Joe's. We did that. I'm sure you'd like a cup.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but you definitely are someone who hikes with like sticks.
Speaker 1: You definitely have the poles. I do own them. I knew it.
Speaker 2: If you can hike farther, you can seriously hike farther because your arms are pushing you, not.
Speaker 1: Just your legs. You strike me as a hike. Any of this, you strike me as a stick. We already, we already did this one. You're a little bit late to the party, so just try that. Let us know what you think about that, all right? Yeah, a little late to the party. Sure, that's a Trader Joe's Neopolitan puff Cereal chocolate strawberry and vanilla cereal puff. Howes it look with other natural flavors? It honestly doesn't look well, it's not quite It's not that vibrant because it's naturally flavored and colored. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Got to get an equal number of chocolate vanilla and go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Harry. I mean, it has absolutely nothing to do with sounds a little crunchy. It has nothing to do with the age of the box. It's fine. The colors were much more vibrant two and a half years ago when we first opened this box. Did you hear that part? You asked?
Speaker 2: Really, how is why it tasted like styrofoambinos?
Speaker 1: I hate you guys waiting go we have an actual real Wow. I don't want to do it anymore. He's all strapped up. He's gotta go. What is how old is this? What's the I don't know. It's from twenty nineteen. I think twenty You pour it over him, please, no, no, no, this is disgusting. No, you know you're saying.
Speaker 2: You're saying at one point those were red, yes, and they faded because of age.
Speaker 1: That's correct, they're now brown. It says Best By February twenty twenty. It's all right, big years you wait. No, I just opened this bag. This is fresh. I just opened this.
Speaker 2: And you're not making me your Greg Tea, your little Patsy where you're gonna make fun of me and little jokes about my backpack and my walking sticks.
Speaker 1: And now give me old cereal. Well that was him. He was the cereal. We tried to have Elvis Tria, but he refused. Well, yeah, because he knew it was two and a half, because Elvis ate this cereal, you know, in January of twenty twenty. Anyway, here, angrew, let's try this now. I already opened it, so we have to eat it. Sun Best Granola. Okay, fine, it's peanut butter Dade. You made him leave you love peanut butter by Nay, don't you have to clear your mouth of that crap? Okay, Wow, we should have given some poop like a champion. You're people.
Speaker 2: Why would you put dude, I can't see clearly, this is just milk.
Speaker 1: You just poured me a glass of milk. All the granola went to the bottom. This is Sun Best Granola cluster okay. And I got this at the dollar store. Yeah, and it's peanut butter part healthy. No what official flavors, no added colors, good, source of fibers, okay, cool cool cool? Hm hmm it's not bad. Yeah, I mean it tastes like dollar store cereal.
Speaker 2: Bo. No, it just tastes like granola.
Speaker 1: Sun Best my favorite is the weakest packaging I've ever seen. It was made in Clifton, New Jersey. This is literally like I got one serving thing. I got a really nice peanut butter chunk. Did you get one of those? H that's good, I tell you, honey, coconut whole rolled oats, peanut butter drop.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that this one could be better than the big name ones. We've had some crap granola, I know we have. This one's not bad, Andy, you give it.
Speaker 1: I think four bowls good for you? Pretty good. I'm gonna do the same. Yeah. So this seems like it's, you know, dollar store type cereal. I don't know where else you could buy this sun Best Natural called I've never seen it before, but it costs me to I'm sorry. It's a dollar twenty five. That freaking store went up Dollar General. How was the dollar tree now a dollar twenty five tree? And they're not going to change the name. Tell me next week on the Bowl Chat. We have to try this week or next week?
Speaker 2: Oh, this week, we have to try the cereal beer that Deanna bought us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh we should have broken that out for Elvis. Yeah, next time, because it's more fruity pebble stuff. Well, Dianna's going to do it with us, okay, because she bought it for us, and she's a college kid.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's not.
Speaker 2: She's worked here for like three years, same thing. Okay, She'll always be like a college kid to me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. Why there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe it seems like you'll never see her as older.
Speaker 1: She puts off the college kid vibe. Interesting, what does that entail? She just seems like a college kid. All that and more on the next Bowl Chat. Please follow us on all social platforms as Serial Killers. PC feels so far away from you right now. It's like we're in ocean away. No, we're doing the sick feet apart the news anchor thing. You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, you'd be perfect for it with your voice. Hey, everybody coming up next? Coming up on the next Bowl Chat, we speak to college Giddiana. She brings in some fruity pebble beer. You'll want to stick around for that. You can't call it that though, Oh we can get in trouble for that. You'll want to stick around for some crispy color beer.
Speaker 1: Perfect, perfect, Great, Well, thank you so much. We'll see you on Wednesday. With that exciting episode, this was all over the place.
Speaker 2: But I feel like maybe our listeners were like, oh, so many fun cameos. I guess yeah, I enjoyed it. This was a fun episode. Elvis is the biggest star we've had on the show, very big.
Speaker 1: I have to say. We've had some celebrities passed through here in recent weeks. You're making them now take pictures in front of it, and I hate taking pictures with people. Why It's just I don't need the picture. No, we don't need it. But it's kind of cool that like Andy Grammer and Ed Sheeran were like hanging out in the Cereal vault. You know, they passed by the serial a vault, it's a wall, it's a Cereal museum, okay, or library.
Speaker 2: You're such a hoarder.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, Hey, hey, celebrity, can you come in here? I just take a picture in front of the blue wall. I don't understand. Can you come in here take a picture in front of the serial library? Look at that. By the way, you've had a chunk on your eyelash this.
Speaker 2: Entire show, and so you just never thought to tell me.
Speaker 1: I just noticed it. Okay, there you go. Great, Thank you so much for listening. Check out Serial killerspc dot com for all the ratings. You can buy a shirt there still, and we thank you and thank you other Scott for maintaining that for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Other Scott, you're the best. We think you're the best. You're the bee's knees.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's all right, there's people better than he's, right, he's great. He's a great guy, right, Okay, do you think he's actually the best. He's a really great guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the best. He made our website for free and he's been maintaining it for free.
Speaker 1: So he's better than like your mom or dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you said the best, well you should know that things are categorized when someone says the best. He's the best friend on this podcast that we could ever have. I agree, Thank you, Scott. Okay, And when you finally make it to New York one day and you get to see us in person. I hope we don't let you down.
Speaker 1: Oh he wants to He wanted to be on bull Chat to ask us questions or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would be fun, like a match game type thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was it, like newlywed game. We have to have him on what game?
Speaker 2: You don't understand?
Speaker 1: What? Bob you banks? Who's that?
Speaker 2: I just want to get this milk and throw it at you. It's so tempting and I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Why did you mess up your box?
Speaker 2: No, because this whole place will then reek maybe like the last week we're here, we'll trash the joint. Done live. I want to take a sledgehammer so bad to something.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can do that, but we can trash the place. I will get a sledgehammer. Can't wait? Done? All right? Robert Palmer did he sing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was right.
Speaker 2: Also Fifth Harmony sings it too.
Speaker 1: I want to be sledge hammer. Yeah. Well it's been real. Yes, we'll see you on Wednesday, then again Monday, and in perpetuity that means forever. Right, Yeah, all right, take care, thank you for listening. Until we see you again. Say cunch Andrew pleas love and cereal. I don't think it. Think that's his sign of crunch crush. Please don't do that ever again. Get it?
Speaker 2: That sounded kind of like a cartoon falling, like I was falling off a cliff.
Speaker 1: It didn't it did? Here like oh, like.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it ready, like pretend to pretend to push me off something I don't actually because you'll actually do it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, didn't that sound like it? Bye bye