Speaker 1: I would love have been to that in the story where Bronze and reads like, yeah, I'm just wrestling you, and then all of a sudden you have to have everyone come out from the back.
Speaker 2: You can't even like just just call it out just like he totally should yet have Adam Pierce come and help you out.
Speaker 3: You had to bring twelve security guards out to protect you from me twenty local rest. Sorry that was my bad, Bronson. Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready? I'm about to hit the fan.
Speaker 2: Welcome to on sanction Thursdays wrestling with Fready.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? It's unsanctioned Thursday. And here's a little Robin Hood music for you since you loved it last week, and then a little food. I love it. I love it. I'm wearing tights for Thursday. My tights on too. I'm buying I ordered a bow and arrow off Amazon and should be here in about six minutes. It's on Sanctioned Thursday. How are you today, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good. I I was. I was anxious or not anxious? I was excited to talk about last week on on Sanctioned we mentioned our horror films. You know, Halloween. And then I put it out there, say hey, someone tweet us, post us, send us message us your Halloween costumes. And a guy named Chuck amus Prime justly his or his Twitter handle his ex handle, but he sent these images.
Speaker 3: Yeah we got yeah, got ko from l A Knight. I see some La Knight there looking good looking good enzola more. That's random.
Speaker 1: I love it cut and I don't know this one. I feel embarrassed. I'm guessing it's the Brooklyn Brawler.
Speaker 3: Maybe is that? Yeah? That looks Oh no, that's that looks more like Vince Russo or Brooklyn Brawler. Yeah, yeah, who would be Vince Russo? I can't imagine anyone in w c W when he walked out still and he had like the Yankees jersey on. But I think that's Brooklyn Brawler. But yeah, I think it's Brooklyn Brawler. Also, it was nice he worked there when I worked there. He was always a really sweet guy. Man. But I love this, so thank you, Chuck imus Prime.
Speaker 1: I once was the miss for Halloween, which is you know that goes against everything you think I would do, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why'd you go against? Why'd you pick a costume of someone you don't like. I don't know what made me choose it.
Speaker 1: I think I was going through a big glasses phase and I was like, this will be good. I can kind of wear my big glasses and then I'll like wear this kind of I don't know why I did it, and I showed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I showed that miss. It was pretty perfect though. All Right, dude, let's get into some picks. What do you say you ready? You're ready to go all the way to the Middle East, to the deserts of the Middle East, to the oasis of Saudi Araba. You know who's not ready to go? See him? Punk? He's been written off TV. We'll start with the Triple Threat match for the United States Championship. I don't know if this will be the first match. I doubt it because no one will be able to follow it. It's La Knight the champ versus Carmelo Hayes versus Elilo Andrade for sure match of the night. The triple Threat protects La Knight if he were to lose, so that doesn't make him look weak because if Andrade or Carmelo pin each other, it takes La Night out of the equation. So you could visualize a scenario where La Knight loses without looking bad and they strap the rocket ship to either Carmelo, who just came up from an xt or they feel that Andrade has earned some respect and with his work, they're going to put the title on Andrade and let him be a workhorse championship where he's defending it every single week and giving us great matches. Or what we think, what our producer thinks is going to happen. The La Knight retention where he retains the title, He's able to pin one of them and he ran. So those are the three scenarios. All three have possibilities and potential. Jeff, I already told you Alex is predicting La Knight. We know Alex is pretty smart. How smart are you this?
Speaker 1: Well, here's one thing I like about this match. Carmelo, Hayes, Andrade and La Knight. You can't go wrong right all three of these guys. If any one of them win, I'm like, this is awesome. Like that's how you know it's a good match, because I'm gonna be happy with any one of them. What I'd like to see is La Knight retain. What I think is going to happen is Carmelo Hayes wins. Okay, so you and I are actually going to be the same on this. I think they're going to give Carmelo Hayes a big time swing. I think this is going to be the moment. I think he'll win at Crown Jewel and he'll get the win over Andrade puts him technically the best of seven even though they didn't get to finish the seventh, and then he gets to wear the title and then they can move on with La Knight and he can have whatever major storyline he wants. I don't think La Knight needs a title now that he's won one to still be a star.
Speaker 3: He's not. I'm not saying he's bigger than the world title, but he's bigger than the title he's carrying right now, whereas Carmelo's not. So I agree with you. We're both going against Alex the producer, So a lot of people are going to go against us and do the safe bet with Alex. But if you want to take a risk, you ride with Jeff Dye, you ride with Breddy p and you go with Carmelo Hayes. And what's more fun than risk? Nothing more fun than a little ring great board game two. It is all you gotta do is get Australasia down there and then just build it up, build it up, and give everyone the middle finger. They can never beat you, man. That is the easiest way to win that game. The Fatal four way for the Women's Tag Team Championship the hardest match to call of the entire night because there's not one, not two, not three, but four and eight total competitors in this match. Who knows what the hell could happen, Jeff. The competitors are the champs, Bianca bell Air and the most shredded perfect sculpture ever known to man, Jay Cargill versus Eosky, who can do some of the dopest flips and has attitude when she does it and her partner Kyrie Saying, who's crazy and dresses like a pirate Versus Chelsea Green, who we love former guests of the show. Chelsea's not afraid to jump off ten story buildings and land on her face. It's pretty sick. Her tag team partner Piper Nivin, Who's awesome, she's big, she's strong, she squashes people versus the NXT upstarts, Lash Legend and Jakara Jackson, who already have a win. I think it's last Legend is the is the taller one that has a win over Piper Nivit, which is that's a big win, Dude, that's a big win. Who's gonna win, Jeff? The upstarts? Are we gonna do two upstarts in a row? Is it gonna be Chelsea Green Friend of the Show and Piper? Is it gonna be damage Control? Or is it gonna be the Champs?
Speaker 1: There's why I want to win, Yo Sky and Kyrie saying that's why I want to win. Who is going to win? Is Bionca bell Aaron Jade Cargi. I think they keep this Belts. I think you got a good thing going here. It's also there's just not like a better option for big story. Yeah, so I think that's who. I think they're gonna retain the Belts.
Speaker 3: So the only scenario I could see where the Champs lose the Belts is if they're playing if they think Jade's ready to go solo and they're getting ready to break up the Champs, and so there there'll be a little blame game, like you relate to this. You relate to that. You know, we lost this match because of you like little hints at that, and then eventually they split up Jade Cargo leaves her hanging, and then they get to have an awesome match against each other. Now that's the eventual plan. I don't think that plan is starting at Crown Jewel, but know that that's where it's going to go because that's where every tag team story goes. Eventually, they're doing it with DIY right now and SmackDown. So I agree with both you and our producer as well, who also picks you eight Cargill and Bianca bell Air to retain make your money invest with us, die in Prins Investments. Here we go. I like that we should incorporate that seth Rawlins versus Jeff's favorite Bronson Reid. Bronson Reid has has flattened seth Rawlins and put him out of action for a while. That's how big and badass Bronson Reid is. He almost killed Bronze Stroman. He's so big and bad he's killed had.
Speaker 1: To come out the security to Seth alone, leaves little Seth alone.
Speaker 3: That's right, and then he almost killed security. That's how serious this man is and he's got a cool voice then an exotic accent. So who's going with.
Speaker 1: If they ever broke the storyline of that, if they like that, how that would go over? I would love have bid to that in the story where bron reads like, yeah, I'm just wrestling you, and then all of a sudden, you have to have everyone come out from the back. You can't even like just.
Speaker 2: Out like I totally should yet have Adam Pierce come and help you out. You had to bring twelve security guards out to protect you from me.
Speaker 3: Twenty local rest. Sorry that was my bad, Bronson. All right, our producer picks Seth freaking Rollins to win and end this rivalry before it even starts. Disrespectful, just dismissing Bronson reed completely. What about you, Jeff, I want Bronson Reid to win. I'm trying to decide if I go with my heart or my gut here. I just want Bronson Reid to win so bad, but I don't foresee them. Really. Your heart makes you fall in love, and hearts get broken. Your gut lets you know when it's time to eat, and you should trust the gut.
Speaker 1: All right, then I'm gonna go with Nope, fuck it, I'm going with the heart. I'm going with Bronson Reid. Bronson Reid wins, hopeless romance.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think maybe they'll play on the broken Seth because Seth is too big of a star to lose to Bronson Reid. But if you can kind of play the like some kind of like crap happened or he's injured, it's not real. Seth rawlins at his best. So I'm gonna go with Bronson Reed, which goes against that.
Speaker 3: I want to go with you. I want to go with you because I think there's better long term story here. If Bronson does win, and I don't think this should happen, I will say this. I don't know if they take it more seriously than they used to, but I don't know how seriously the WWE takes the Saudi show, the Crown Troops show. I feel like it's more a cash grab and they're out. Based on some of the pay per views, the last couple have been pretty solid and better and better matches and more consistent storytelling. I really want to see Bronson win, but unlike Jeff, I'm not gonna we won't be fooled again. I'm not going with my heart. I'm going with my gut. It's telling me I'm hungry, and it's telling me that seth Rawlins is gonna win, and that'll get us to him and see him.
Speaker 4: I should have gone with I hope I'm right.
Speaker 3: Next up, and I think we'll all pick the same guy on this one. Randy Orton, all near three hundred pounds of perfection versus Kevin Owens, You son of a bitch, You turn code, you turn on all your friends. You bestard. Who's gonna win, Jeff, Randy Orton or I'll go first this time? I always make you go first. Randy Orton versus Kevin Owens. This is an easy one. I'll go first on the next one too. I feel like if Kevin lost the match, what the hell was to be four in the first place. Randy's been the champ four hundred and thirty seven times. I don't think he's there to be there, five hundred time champion. He can take a loss. I think Kevin Owens gets to win. Our producer Alex agrees with me because he knows rightness when he hears it, and he says Kevin Owens as well, what do you say, sir?
Speaker 1: I also think Kevin Owens will win, and that's my god and my heart. I think I love Randy Orton, big Randy Orton fan, but I think that it makes it, like you said, the story pointless. So Kevin Owens wins is what I think you like. You like Randy Orton even though he did the modified backbreaker to meet Well, here's the thing. That was a long time ago, and you're allowed to make mistakes once. He didn't do it to you again, so it wasn't a pattern. You know, you're using my own philosophies against it.
Speaker 3: Here's a thanks.
Speaker 1: If he'd have done him more than once, I'd have said, leave Freddy alone. That's one of my favorite humans. But Randy is Randy did it once, and he learned his lesson.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I'm sure he did. All right, we'll forgive and forget. That was dirty. That was a dirty trick, sir. Next up the Women's Crown Jeweled Championship, a belt that's actually larger than Live Morgan. I don't see a world where she can win this match because it simply doesn't fit on her tiny persona. I don't see a world where she could fit it over her shoulder, let alone around her waist because it's bigger than her entire upper half of her Torso I think the belt will look perfect around Nya Jacks, the Queen of the Ring. Jeff, what about you? That's a production you think. I think Nia wins it. Okay, what about you, sir?
Speaker 1: You know there is like, you know, potential for Tiffany Strand to come in and interfere. I'm gonna go with my heart and my brain on this that I think Live Morgan.
Speaker 3: Wins that giant belt. Jeff's got a chance to get some ground on the overall numbers here and really dominate the whole pay per view because you've gone against us on a couple Yeah. Yeah. Our producer also picks Nya Jacks the Men's Crown Jewel Championship, a belt that I'm not a big fan of. Jeff. I think it looks kind of like a video game note or a belt that you would see it like a gamer convention. And whoever won the street Fighter two contest, street Fighter Ultra Alpha, Super Hyper, whatever the newest one is, that's the belt that they get at the end of it. Speaking of the bus, did you watch Sunday Night football last night. I did well, I'd watch it in the background while I was playing Battle Text.
Speaker 1: Some Sunday Night football belts Like they were like championship belts. They were the cheapest looking things I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: No, why didn't they do the WWE one makes no nice sense.
Speaker 1: The strap was like this, Like it looked like they had someone from like the art department, like make some championship belts to give them to the players, because we're so used to seeing these really great belts, and even when they even when like the Astros win the World Series and Triple H goes and gives them an Astros, it's always still pretty good quality. These were the chief, super good, frummiest belts I've ever seen in my life. So have anybody also noticed that?
Speaker 3: That's the you know, step Beard game up forty nine ers? What the fuck? It's terrible. Just go to WWE dot com not to give them a free promo, but you could just pick them up right there. Man, Jesus, they look terrible. Well that sucks. Well, this belt doesn't look that great, but Cody Rods and Gunther are going to fight for it, and I don't think there's gonna be a position for Blood Line Business to interfere in the match and f with Cody because they're already preoccupied and doing their own thing. So I think this is a straight match. And as the quarterback of the company, as Gunther calls him, I don't see a scenario where Cody Roads can lose, and neither does our producer, because we both pick Cody Rhoads. Do you have the guts to go with Gunther? Hell? No, you don't. What's a you? It would be foolish for me to code getz. I mean Cody Roads.
Speaker 1: I don't see Cody Roads losing in a long time, and if it does, it's not at Crown Jewel. I think that would be shocking and weird. So I'm just gonna go with my brain on this one. I think Cody Roads wins. You guys make money with us every single pay per view. I know there's apps out there where you can bet pro wrestling.
Speaker 3: Now I don't do them because that's kind of dirty and I'd probably go to jail. But we get a lot of stuff right. If you don't believe it's just check our track record. We really do. We're probably I don't. I haven't done the numbers. We got to be like seventy percent. Guys gotta trust us, you gotta listen to us. If not us, trust Alex. Alex definitely has been not a thousand, but he's been up there. But he's Barry Bonds Bro. He's batten cheating, He's batten make money with us. Tune in every single week. The show is free. Y'all enjoy Enjoy the time that we get to spend together because we enjoy it with you. On behalf of Jeff Die. I'm Freddy Prince Junior. And this was on sanctioned Thursdays from Wrestling with Freddy Peace. We Ow. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.