Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to US.
Speaker 1: Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Was rushing around this morning and I went out to grind my beans and start the coffee and then go jump in the shower. And I was so excited to come back and pour my first cup of coffee. And I just ran the water. I forgot to put the coffee grinds, you just like with the grinds in, and I hit the button. I was dooming so fast I come back. It was just dirty water. So I to go again. I had to, you know, start all over, which is a process. I mean it's like a fifteen minute ordeal right back. But it was great. It was great. Oh, it was really worth. The way that coffee I like is so good. Pacha Mama is the name of that brand. It is the best coffee. It's not acidic. It doesn't hurt like I feel like someone the coffee that I order, even out it's like asidy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I prefer my coffee from home more than out too.
Speaker 1: When you say hurt, what do you feel when you hurt from a coffee?
Speaker 2: Hurt?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: It just has that acid taste to me, okay, almost like it's burnt, so picky.
Speaker 1: It's particular.
Speaker 4: I know what I like particular.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you rather meet a man than knows what he wants? Like When somebody asks you for your what would you like for your drink? You can tell I would like a martini straight up, very very cold. Shake it wants shake it against you want to removeth just.
Speaker 6: In and out exactly what to get you for your birthday and Christmas?
Speaker 1: Because Martin, no, the patch of mom of.
Speaker 2: Coffee gets Yes, you got me the best patch of mamma variety. Yeah, so good coffee. Just you know, simple simple pleasures in life to me, the sunset, simple pleasure and at the other end coffee. With those two things, you can make it well.
Speaker 4: Thought about you last night, actually, and I didn't text, thank you very much?
Speaker 2: Who'd you think about?
Speaker 4: I thought about you Ryan? Because don't you like Bestia that restaurant downtown?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were there last night.
Speaker 2: You went down Is that great? It's so cool down there that he went.
Speaker 1: Down there in the rain. We really committed.
Speaker 4: It's Robbie's favorite restaurant. It was his birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you did it like as well?
Speaker 4: Right, brother, sister?
Speaker 2: Right? No, I don't think they're related. Demion is from that Mexico City chef. Uh what's his name? Enrique Olvera Is that his name? Uhm? He did you know? The Chef's Table on Netflix says the Mexico City episode.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've eaten there, and I just forgot the name of the place.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Mexico City, Yes, style I had.
Speaker 1: And it's very close to where bestie is.
Speaker 2: Right, it's I think it's right there. Oh ye, he's a famous chef. Enrique o'vera so good, one of my favorites in d T l ad in the Times yesterday about a French onion soup down there in the Arts district. French onion soup. The writer called it the most romantic soup.
Speaker 1: Not really my go to, but French post soup is good.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, it's still open in my Google. Yeah, it's from He did a write up at this place downtown called the Chump. They champ the Chump. I guess the Chump. I just cheese. Look at the cheese topping.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, when it comes out of messy and delicious.
Speaker 2: Appreciate this writer. Jen Harris, Jen Harris to Calumn this who says I'm the last person you should talk to for romance advice, notoriously single and allergic to commitment. I'm not sure that I'm qualified to even categorize a restaurant as particularly romantic, but this one was, I guess, sump. Just that photo of it, French onion soup gets me wanting it, especially in this weather. Crest, thanks for being with us. Yeah, are we going to talk to my carriers? Maybe later? I think so. Yeah, fifty four years of wedded bliss, sistany you're in ten, I get it. You got forty four more of that.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: My parents just celebrated their fifty It's not too long ago.
Speaker 2: So isn't that incredible?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they still get along, and they still hang out, and they still love each other. I love that two Tany. It's all ahead of you. Any more progress on deciding on the wedding location now we have.
Speaker 4: We're tossing around a date this year. We're trying to figure out if the date's.
Speaker 2: Going to work so different from the date you gave me same, same, same, the same location. Yeah, so you're going to go to that location?
Speaker 4: Well, we're not gonna We're not going to go. We're getting like basically now, the wedding planner sends us a list of different venues that can accommodate that weekend, and then we look at those see if we like them, and then if not, then we.
Speaker 2: This is a destination correct. Yeah, you're not gonna worry about the weather.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The thing is Ryan, weather is unpredictable anywhere in the world these days.
Speaker 2: Yes, so's marriage.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Seriously, though, weather is so unpredictable. Like everybody who has been saying sometimes they get more rain in their summer.
Speaker 2: You can't pre months. It's it's like it never rains here, but it's been raining outdoors. Yeah, but we'll we'll have a how many people can you invite? You a destination wedding like that?
Speaker 4: I mean, you can invite as many as you want, and then will you oh uh, we're probably gonna invite around one twenty and hopes that no, I mean, and hopes everybody can come.
Speaker 6: But you know, I thought you over invites us any Yeah, I mean I kind of did. I actually did want a little bit of a smaller wedding, and my dad told me, like, oh, if you invite all these people from out of town, they're probably not gonna come, and they.
Speaker 2: Especially if it's a destination.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a desination. It was just here in La.
Speaker 2: So how are you going to do this? Like you're going to not invite certain people in this room?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like who?
Speaker 1: They're basically answered the question.
Speaker 2: I mean there's like, there's there's michaela back there, there's Ruby back there.
Speaker 1: This is why that is so rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is hard.
Speaker 1: That is so it is hard Ryan, and so it's really bad.
Speaker 2: That's why you should a lope.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to a lope. Don't put your projection onto me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to a lope either. How fun is so? Well, it's just fun. You know, when you've worked with somebody for decades, you just kind of know, you can you just know where to.
Speaker 1: Go, just which buttons to push and which ones not to.
Speaker 4: I know, the fact that I've worked with you for thirteen years is so wild to me. Why because I've never I don't know, the fact that I've been working for thirteen years is so crazy.
Speaker 2: It happens. So what what is he going to buttons depressed? What is this device? You have to work on your posture, Tanya.
Speaker 4: So TikTok got me and I was seeing all this stuff about this sports bra that Taylor Swift was wearing to rehearse for the Ara's tour, and it was to work on her posture. And so I'm like, if Taylor Swift wore this for practicing for her tour, it must work, And so I ordered it and she ain't cheap, let me tell you. But I think it's gonna work because I've been wearing it to work out a little bit. And basically what it does is it like cuts off a little bit in your arm. So if I slouch like this, it's like gonna jab into my skin, so it hurts me basically. So if I sit up like my like with good posture, then it feels good and fine. But if I slouch it like it's like a little alarm. Yes, yeah, so I think it's gonna work. But I don't know if I have to wear it every single day all day, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem like you could wear it easily. It's isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's it's bra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a sports bra.
Speaker 4: I wear it easily. I have it on under. I could take my shirt off and show it to you right.
Speaker 2: Now, that's okay, We're good.
Speaker 4: Well it's like long, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not like I think it's fine.
Speaker 4: But I think it's gonna work. Like I'm kind of excited about it.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you that, Like I see pictures of myself or me walking or doing stuff, I'm like, gosh, my posture is terrible, the worse, and.
Speaker 4: It only it only gets worse. And when your back gets messed up, it just messes everything up. So I was like, I want to correct this now.
Speaker 6: I hate walking by, like when you're on like a street and you see like your reflection in like the storefront.
Speaker 2: Who's that person? You're like, That's what I look like right now, I'm hunched over like that. Yeah, I'm seeing yourself. I have a videotape you working out and then you look back like what yes.
Speaker 6: And I hate it because I felt so good in the moment.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I am Jennifer Lopez right now.
Speaker 4: And then look at the video and I'm like, what you guys should get this sports bra because it'll make you work out like straighter.
Speaker 2: Well instead of a jab under the artpit. I wanted to give me an electric.
Speaker 1: Can I have one for the fridge?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: A flight attendant posted on TikTok these tips for travel that you probably have never considered, but once we tell you, you will not forget one. Don't wear shorts. It will be cold on your flight. But also you have a terrible time going down the evacuation slide. If you have to, you stick. Yeah, you'll stick on that slide. Don't wear shorts. Top three tips from a flight attendant. Number two, do not whatever you do, do not use the toilet paper.
Speaker 6: Why what the toilet paper?
Speaker 2: The toilet paper on the flight?
Speaker 1: Why so you just letn't shake it off.
Speaker 2: Guys have terrible aim, especially with turbulence, you.
Speaker 6: Know what, because you away, okay, they're like shooting around.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't know. Yes, some bumpy ars and it.
Speaker 1: Lands on the toilet paper and then you go and you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it dries up and you use it. You don't want to do dream. It's not extreme, is it? Tip from a flight attendant.
Speaker 6: Totally believe it, Ryan, I am ruined now, like I will never be able to use.
Speaker 2: It next time you're on a plane. Thing about that toilet paper roll, Do not use it. It's been sprayed upon.
Speaker 6: You done?
Speaker 2: I agree, okay. And the third one tips from a flight attendant when you travel, do not drink the coffee.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've heard this.
Speaker 1: Why because it sits there all the whole flight?
Speaker 2: They say, Many flight attendants empty the pots in the toilet and put them right back in the coffee maker.
Speaker 1: I don't they have a sink.
Speaker 2: I just telling you what the flight attendant posted. Wait, some flight attendants well used to go empty the pots in the toilet and then put them back into the coffee maker.
Speaker 4: Oh what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: In the toilet? Tonya splash?
Speaker 2: Yeahs don't you know when you flush a toilet, four thousand million particles fly up at your face?
Speaker 4: You and the particles this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah all, yeah, that was different.
Speaker 1: Yeah you made him say it again.
Speaker 2: And the look on the back room's face when I say, guys have terrible aim. You really appreciated that.
Speaker 1: I just had, like the visualization. Well, I get it.
Speaker 6: I have a five year old boy, But you know I let him pass because he's pictures.
Speaker 2: With our words and today's quo here it is just because someone is asking for more doesn't mean you have not given enough.
Speaker 1: Just FM headlines with well.
Speaker 6: We are almost through this storm, but a flash flood warning remains in effect for much of La County until nine a m. A new California bill what required landlords to accept pets. The bill is considered to be the first legislation of its kind in the nation. Mammoth Mountain has received over ten feet of snow since February began, and with an additional eleven inches following this week, it is promising for excellent snowboarding and skiing conditions. And Beyonce continues to break beaar. She is now the first black woman to reach number one on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart with Texas Hold.
Speaker 1: Them on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: We talk a lot about relationships on this show. Ryan's roses, our own lives, and the pursuit of finding your significant other, of finding that soulmate, that person that's out there. And it feels like we spent a lot of energy doing that. But what if you're not, Like, what if you're not really searching for your soulmate, you're just started out there dating and you're comfortable with it. I feel like that's you mary on it like you're happy with it. I am. I love it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's always a new experience and I'm always down for it.
Speaker 2: And you're not looking like every date. I felt like Tanya when she went on a date. It was like, can this be my husband or not?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: For sure? Interview status right, you don't date?
Speaker 2: So just like chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just chilling, like I'm trying to see what the vibes are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no chill.
Speaker 2: So give us the single in La update.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been going good so far. You know, a couple guys have been reaching out. And recently this guy that I had stopped talking to reached out to me. And the reason was because he had said like, oh he wasn't over his ex, but this was last year and then this year, yeah do you remember him? And so he was reaching out to me and he's like, I want to hang out, but now I'm like, I used to like you a lot and now I kind of don't like you anymore.
Speaker 2: Wait, how does he say that he said those words? No, I told no you said that.
Speaker 1: I think I tell him that I thought that.
Speaker 3: And it's just because the texts have been kind of like he's been kind of sending me revealing pictures, like just his shirt off, and I'm like, I didn't really ask for.
Speaker 2: This, Like what is he doing when he's posing? Does he have oil on or anything?
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't have oil or anything. But it's like he's at the gym and like he takes his shirt off and he's like, it's too many pictures like that he's giving me and I'm not asking, so.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a little uh excessive thirsty. Yes, it's a little so I think. By the way, isn't this the way it also works out? Like you move on, life goes on, and there's just less interest. It sounds like he's theres some cool things with the photos too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like I used to have a crush on you like a lot last year, but this year I tried to give it another chance and it was not it.
Speaker 2: So well, then you can move on. Yeah, what about these other dudes? How many are in rotation?
Speaker 3: Well, there's this guy that I'm gonna be going on a date with this weekend, I think, so we'll see about that one. I feel a little weird just because he's a little younger than me, young two years.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Michael's two years younger than me.
Speaker 3: I always think about that too. I'm like, well, Michael's younger than siny.
Speaker 4: So and two is like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, doesn't matter, does not.
Speaker 1: But then there's this other guy.
Speaker 2: That gosh, oh, this guy's got a lot of fine him. I can tell by the raising of the voice.
Speaker 3: I tell you to take it in two weeks and now I'm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, Wow, what's the other guy? What's he got going for?
Speaker 3: So I've been knowing him for a while, but I've had a crush on him also, And he never knew this.
Speaker 2: We never just talk.
Speaker 3: He just comes around with our friend group and you know, we were hanging out. We were all over his house and then he was like, okay, bye guys, and then he texted me. He's like or no. He reached out to me and he's like, hey, you want to go grab a bite? And that's a line yeah, And I'm like, okay, why did he do that? Separate from the group, you know what I mean, like this, you know, trying to fun. Yeah, So we went to go eat and then after that we went to a bar and then he took me to like the studio session because he's a DJ. He's a DJ, and I'm like, does that mean he's like giving friend vibes.
Speaker 2: Or because he went all the fun stuff and then he took you to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, is this like I think he's showing off?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, well I don't know. I'm a little iffy about that one.
Speaker 2: Just tin needs to bring guys through here all the time in the morning.
Speaker 1: I did not wait, can I do that? You missed those days, never brought a guy here, Like, here's.
Speaker 2: This guy's gonna come by and see me do my thing for now. I sealed the deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's cool, but I don't know, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for you. This is fun for us to li vicariously through you. It's the single life in La.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's probably the coolest feature that's been invented since I started doing this job, and that is the talkback feature inside the iHeartRadio app, inside the kiss page or the red microphone. You can send us a message. You can call in too, but this is like an easy way to be heard. So we got some of these talkbacks here. Christy is in the eight oh five and has a tortilla and these are all random. It's just a hodgepodge as a tortilla question.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ryan Sistani and Tanya, I have a question for you. You guys were just talking about tortillas and my husband and I love well, he absolutely loves pihitas and I go along with it for the ride for the past like thirty years. Of course, now all love it. But the big question is why does every single solitary restaurant only give you three tortillas? You get this big plate of fihetas and only three tortillas. That's my question.
Speaker 2: So I think they're trying to tell you that's the serving size, right, that the faheta plate should be stuffed with enough of that chicken meat or steak or shrimp whatever's in it to make three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but whoever eats that whole plate you always get for hittaes and't for the table you share it?
Speaker 2: Oh really, I've had it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had it myself.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I can never eat a hole for he is my favorite part of this. We actually, when I was growing up, we love to fat us so much. We ordered fahta plates like that at home with the little mitt the little you know, the little mit that goes on the handle. Yeah, so I guess that's what they're saying. The portion should be three. Take that meat and divide it by three, just as cracks for tortillas. All right, let's see. This is a talk back from my run in West Hollywood.
Speaker 9: Hi. I just finished hearing this vine husband's song and it's actually catchy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's amazing. What's the song?
Speaker 1: Take Me to Colorado?
Speaker 2: Take me to Colorado?
Speaker 1: I said, look, little honey, don't got the money.
Speaker 2: Wantle.
Speaker 1: We stayed home right now and his voice cracks.
Speaker 2: He does that, right, This is what you got Beyonce.
Speaker 9: Colorado, Colorado catchy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you didn't hear's husband's in a band, the garage man. Yeah, they released the song there it is, or he released the song.
Speaker 1: He released the song. He went solo on this one.
Speaker 2: Oh he's Harry Styles in it. Jackie and Hyland came up with three words she would tell her eighteen year old self. We talked about this the other day.
Speaker 11: I would say, get college degree. I was always so worried about the boy I was in love with the guy I married at eighteen. Oh my gosh, bad bad, bad choice college degree. I would be set right now, what if.
Speaker 2: She's still marry like that really good promo for marriage. All right, let's see it at eighteen and a lot of ideas for our twentieth anniversary one day. Thank you to our Southern California. This is Alba.
Speaker 7: Good morning, HISFM team. I'm a longtime listener, but I'm also a teacher. I'm living this to idea, but I would love to be able to attend. So if you could save us for the afternoon, that would be amazing. Anything in the San Fernando Valley, maybe Northridge or Granada Hills, that would be perfect.
Speaker 2: Thank you Alba for listening and teaching our youth the future of this great state and planet. So yeah, we're gonna go into the afternoon. I don't think we can get twenty stops done in just the morning showtime.
Speaker 6: No, And I think that geographically, I feel like by the time the afternoon hits will probably be back up in La or that area.
Speaker 2: YE can take a notes into. We've got to map the tour so we can get to twenty spots exactly the timeframe. This finally, Geo and Pasadena, Hi.
Speaker 10: Guys, this is GEO in Pasadena.
Speaker 5: I love listening.
Speaker 2: I've listened the whole time.
Speaker 10: One place I do think would be an interesting stop for you guys to do is where the show started at Hollywood in Highland.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks, guys, I love the show.
Speaker 2: Keep up the great work. Yeah, I mean that's where we started the launch. I think Britney Spears was our the day I launched. Was our guest Mark? Do you remember this or was.
Speaker 1: She like Hillary Duff was first show, but Brittany might have been very quickly.
Speaker 2: What year is Toxic out? Maybe? I think Brittany was soon after that. She came and performed on the show and did a big performance. It was televised too. Wow. Yeah, Toxic was two thousand and three, but he was probably when we launched, right, Yeah, so that's what I started r Yeah, released January of two thousand and four. We came out of February of two thousand and four. Yeah, so I think that I remember it like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: How could you forget a Toxic performance?
Speaker 2: It turns out that the one of the people that helped set up performances back then, the Britney performance, Yeah, is now the executive producer of Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Bella me amazing. So, yeah, this is interesting. Think about this. Her boyfriend's exes get together and bond over her canvases on the line CANDUs, good morning, thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: On, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you super good? So tell us what happens with the group here of exes?
Speaker 10: Okay, so they all hang out like together, like they've like bonded over him, like some sort of like group therapy, like trauma bonded.
Speaker 1: How do you know about it?
Speaker 10: So one of the girls goes to my gym and I met her in my sink Claus the other day and she told me all about it, and then she was like, call us when you're ready.
Speaker 2: So are you good with him? So nice?
Speaker 1: Savage?
Speaker 2: How many how many exes get together and talk about him?
Speaker 10: It's four, I guess, not like Instagram or something. Yes, I feel like four. Take a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeahh And the fact that they're all getting together. Do you know what they talk about it?
Speaker 10: I don't, I guess, just him. But I'm like I and I've been hether for like six months and I really like him a lot, Like I think it's going great, and so I'm like, what could be wrong with him that they have that much to talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, clearly something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is a very interesting situation here because four of them felt the need to get together and have meetings to make it through, and yet you are sort of oblivious to all this because it's going great for you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so far as there's I honestly have no complaints. Like, I'm really like lot, he's great. We're really getting along like perfectly. I honestly like see like a good like future with him. But then, now now that I know about this, I'm like, what am I missing?
Speaker 1: Are you intrigued to go to one of their meetings?
Speaker 10: I guess maybe I should just so I can. No, maybe they can like warn me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if that's I love it.
Speaker 6: Yes, if you can get some research, they're going to poison you, candide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they And did they end badly? All these relationships?
Speaker 10: I honestly don't know. He hasn't really told me that much about it, and so I feel like maybe some of them it was bad, but I don't I don't think all of them were Does he know.
Speaker 1: That you know about this group?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Does he know about this group?
Speaker 10: I don't think he knows. I haven't told him yet.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is bad.
Speaker 2: I need you to go to the meetings. Please go to the meetings and tell us what, tell us what you find out. I'm here every single day. Call back.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is fascinating.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not uncommon, is it that exes get together in a reminisce.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that once. No, this is maybe what like maybe you know two girls? Was like fine, ye four?
Speaker 2: How old as your boyfriend?
Speaker 10: He's twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Wow, rapid fire. Let's judge keep us posted on this one in good luck. What a bummer. And now you know that those exes are going to poison her, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And then she's not gonna be able to get whatever, all the bad thoughts out of her head. It's going to ruin the relationship.
Speaker 2: Well, she definitely go to the meeting.
Speaker 1: Thought of mine on air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Careful around here?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Careful around here? Well? I just it is rain ending this morning. Son later trying to be in a good mood.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: And Sistey has a story about a new dating app that would reveal some details of your credit score.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you dating good credit, it's called score.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm not so it doesn't that seem in crusive? Yeah, I mean you meet somebody.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cheeky maybe in a way.
Speaker 6: I don't know that I ever actually found out Michael's credit score until we were maybe trying to buy a house, or I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I've ever found out any exactly.
Speaker 6: But to some this might be important, maybe in that you had a previous relationship where they like drained your bank account or they messed up your credit, and so you're like, I'm never getting into a relationship and I know that someone has a great credit score.
Speaker 2: Tony are of cynical about my opinion. So do you do you normally ask about credit scores going into a relationship.
Speaker 4: Well, no, first of all, I would never ask it on a first date, but you want to. But I think it's a really really great idea because if you are on this app, it shows that you have a good credit score, and then you don't really have to think about that. Like Robbie and I didn't really start talking about finances until maybe like two years in, so.
Speaker 2: You cannot We'll explain it to us. You can you not get on the app unless you got good credit or why how's it working?
Speaker 6: So it launched on Valentine's Day, so it's very fresh, nice, and it's directed at singles who have a credit score of six hundred and seventy five or higher. They do say that one of the biggest reasons couples fight is because of finances. So if you cut the bs and you kind of get to the point right at the beginning of a relationship, why.
Speaker 2: Not does this alleviate fighting going in the future. Just knowing this at the.
Speaker 1: Beginning alleviates fighting.
Speaker 6: But it shows if someone has a good credit score, it shows responsibility, It shows that they're good with their religions.
Speaker 2: Yes, so can you not use score if you don't have a good score?
Speaker 6: No? And you but they have like training sessions or like almost like a therapist that can like help you get a better credit score and then eventually you'll be accepted into the app.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you have to apply, like you have to be accepted into this app.
Speaker 2: So you it's it's a membership. It kind of like you have to be cleared as a member. Credit score is your whole path what But you don't get to see their score. It's just above or below or above, right, you don't get the know their exact score.
Speaker 1: There's like tears.
Speaker 6: So if you have an eight hundred score or you're not going to be getting any better match your credit score.
Speaker 1: I know my credit score.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you know your credit score?
Speaker 4: To I did like a year ago. I haven't looked in a minute, but yeah, out of mine.
Speaker 2: Ruby, do you know your credit score? And Michael, you know your credit scores?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 2: Do you know you could you qualify for score?
Speaker 1: I think I could. Yeah, I have a good credit score.
Speaker 2: But by the way, we're here waiting on you, she's out there looking in the marketplace.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I think this is such a great app because that's the thing, like, you know that they have a good credit score if they're on this app, so it tells you all like all those you don't have, they.
Speaker 6: Sit there and compare like, oh eight hundred, and you're really just that's the gateway to entry. It's almost just like you it's a threshold, like now we know that everyone's on this site.
Speaker 2: And you talk about regular stuff dating, Yes, if anyone's trying it or MICHAELA tries it, please come back to me. So curious to know the success rate tubs. You can't. You know, I used to go to you on this stuff because you using all these apps. I got nothing. Everybody's else boot up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's booed up's even boot up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Sarah Chappelle is on the line, and Sarah at Taylor Swift styled on Instagram. You can see her there. She's identifying Taylor's style and what she's wearing where you can get it while she's out anywhere, really like the super Bowl for example. Sarah, good morning and congratulations on the success of this blog now a book.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much Brian for having me on.
Speaker 2: Hello Hello, So have you been surprised by how this has taken off or did you feel what was going to happen?
Speaker 8: I mean, I've been doing it in document thing there was October twenty eleven, so I'd say it's been more of like a long slow burn and a long term passion project. So I'm obviously delighted and happy for it. And Taylor is obviously experiencing a level of success that I think not many people expected. That's kind of beyond what she's already been famous for so it's been a pretty incredible year for her over the last or so.
Speaker 2: So it's called Taylor Swift Style Fashion through the Eras. It's available for pre order now, which is the book coming out in October. But let's go to the Super Bowl outfit. So you found out where that that top was very expensive, right, the little corset Yeah, I guess that's what it was, right in the blacktop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a little corset top by Australian designer Dion Lee. I mean it's expensive is obviously relative. I mean, given Taylor's you know, general level of celebrity, she can you know, afford pretty much anything that she so desired. But I believe that one was around seven hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: So a little pricey for And this is what strikes me. It's so interesting you were saying that she got that by a designer named Dion Lee, which is an Australian designer, and you think that's a shit out to where she is on tour or where she was going at the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely. I think for me, it was certainly read as an example of diplomatic dressing. You know, she had obviously flown to be in Las Vegas to be at the Super Bowl in between legs of her Eras tour, and she'd never worn Deon Lee before. And I just really think that that has to be some kind of, you know, little mental shout out call out to the next stop that would have been on the Era's tour, which is where she's at now in Sydney. Right.
Speaker 2: So, sah, how do you know like she wears something? How do you find out who made it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Honestly, it really just comes down to a lot of research and practice over the years and a general knowledge of the brands so she typically wears. I've been doing this for almost thirteen years, so you just become really aware about not Lan's brand that she typically likes opting for, but also the designers, the motifs, the symbols that might make a piece distinctive to a certain brand.
Speaker 2: What are some of her go to brands that we could have access too that like are affordable?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I think in terms of accessibility, which I really think is something super important and you know, key to Taylor's style. She will often wear in her street style brands that are accessible to fans. You know, pieces from Urban Outfitters or Reformation or Ersia. You know, these are pieces that you know are are accessible to some fans. You know, even a few weeks ago she wore a little green velvet dress by an indie designer out of Scotland that was called Little Lies and I believe that was one was only around one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, urban outfitters. That's interesting. I'm looking at an Adidas Polar fleece jackets on her box. What a fun job you have. Sarah Chappel, who's written a book now, Taylor's for Style Fashion through the Aerostour, available for free order in the blog real successful. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course, thanks so much for having me on. You know, Tonor's Style Fashion there is. It really tells that story behind every single Tailor album and it's going to feature over two hundred photos spanning nearly two decades of her career. And it's I really hope that you know, for fans, it's this beautifully designed, one of her kind keepsake for any Swifty's coffee table and it'll be out up to break.
Speaker 2: Yes, good information for anybody listening. That is as.
Speaker 4: Everything has she ever connected. Have you ever connected with Taylor?
Speaker 8: I have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what'd she say?
Speaker 8: I attended a secret session which one of these band events that she used to have that were listening sessions ahead of an.
Speaker 2: Album release in her apartment. Why are you so covert? Covert? You you were very verbal about the promoting of the book. And then it's not.
Speaker 4: Well, no, because I'm wondering if she knows you're the person behind this account.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Agree, mm hmmm, that is that a tailor's Sarah Chappelle. Thank you for calling?
Speaker 11: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't say. Did you guys go to something with her?
Speaker 4: I would to wonder her before the Reputation tour into that little.
Speaker 2: I think you're supposed to right now.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't have to design anything. I could talk about it all day.
Speaker 2: Well, where have you been here?
Speaker 4: This is before reputation though.
Speaker 2: So m hmm, thanks for boring me.
Speaker 1: Let's come back on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Don't forget if you miss anything ever, or your schedule is different. We have the podcast. The show's put together a little podcast on Airthrine Seacrest. Yeah, Tanya sent us a text and it just was out of the blue. She said, what did you say the phone? What a great date question?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I said, this is a really great date question, and then I sent the question. And this question was if you were to come with a warning label, what would it be?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 2: It came out of nowhere on a Sunday night without contacts, And it was like she was watching Love is Blind. Yes, and we weren't sure what was going on, so we didn't really Sissy and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Really a little bit of a loaded question too.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that? What did they mean by that?
Speaker 4: It's basically like, when you're getting to know someone, this is a way for you to convey to them some of your shortcomings.
Speaker 2: So that I would say impatience? Sure, what do you mean? Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he wants to say.
Speaker 6: Okay, I would say for me, chances are you will ever win a fight with me?
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds brutal warning. No one's going to blind your love after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, happily married over here?
Speaker 2: Tell you what's your warning label?
Speaker 4: So mine would say cries when happy, cries when sad?
Speaker 2: This worked. Did anybody get past this stage when they played this game?
Speaker 4: No, they didn't play this game. They just they're in the pod still, so they're like dating blind. Yeah, so they're kind of still just trying to figure each other out.
Speaker 2: I did watch some of this over the weekend. Season six, I don't know whatever was promoted on Netflix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the new one is so good? Did you get How long did you last?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Not long, but here's what I remember. One there was one that was going really really well, and they were like, oh, you sound like you know whatever. It's like hmmm, and then they go right to another one of a different person with the same person, and it's a it's a dud, it's a bust. It's an uncomfortable bust.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite part of this the series is the beginning, the dating and the pods. It gets a little snoozy after they get engaged.
Speaker 2: Did you get far? U?
Speaker 1: Twenty five minutes in?
Speaker 2: But that's just our attention span because I'm impatient.
Speaker 1: Same with me.
Speaker 6: I was like on my phone, the laptop was open and I had to put the kids to bed.
Speaker 1: I paused it came back. I was like, I don't want to keep watching this.
Speaker 2: Would you say my warning label should be Tanya?
Speaker 4: So if it were you're impatient, you know, maybe you could say something like.
Speaker 6: Or like you must love olive oil to date me, Like, no, it's pouring.
Speaker 1: You have food to date me? Like you can't be with somebody who doesn't love to get with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can't, can't have just salads?
Speaker 4: Or like warning, Uh, don't make you have no warnings for me. Don't make me sit listen them off, don't make me sit for thirty minutes waiting.
Speaker 2: That's impatient. Cut, that's insane.
Speaker 4: It's like a cuter way of saying it.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't just give you one word, right, it's.
Speaker 4: Like a warning label, you know, like objects in the mirror closer than they appear.
Speaker 2: Must be willing to share your food, right, yes, like that kind of a thing, exactly, must be only share your food with your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or like leaves, clothes.
Speaker 2: Leaves, leaves, wet towel outside.
Speaker 4: Tub correct, leaves, wet gym clothes in tub tubs?
Speaker 2: Do you bathe? I didn't just know because your last name makes me I feel like you should do an endorsement for a tub company. Well, I'm here, I'm ready. Are you are available? But you'd have to bathe?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't mind social media.
Speaker 2: He's doing a podcodcast about bathing, lavender bathing.
Speaker 4: There is a podcast it's like called tub Talk or something, and it's everybody. All her guests are in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know the sales department's missing out. We could be doing a tub his name is spelled Tubbs, but bathtub endorsement. I mean to hear you and you could record the commercial from your tub, your little echo sound.
Speaker 1: I'm down with this right.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Tubs your sleeve smell like onions today? What happened last night? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well is that his warning label?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He smells like onions right now. Smell like he's going on with the onions. Well, I'm wearing the same hoodie I was wearing yesterday, and uh, I did some cooking and cut some onions, and I think a little onion juice got on the cuff of my perfect open for the commercial. Freaking spell this is the top commercial right here, Yeah, you would say. And then after I made a romantic dinner, I slid Jeff Tubs into my top and cleaned off my onions so I didn't have the smell in the morning when I came into on air. It's a perfect spot.
Speaker 4: When he came into on air.
Speaker 2: Any tub manufacturers reach out. Well, when they got married my parents fifty four years ago, gas was thirty six cents a gallon, a stamp costs six cents, and a new house twenty three thousand dollars in California. They're not from here, but just to set the scene here a movie take it was one dollar fifty cents. Connie and Gary Seacrest on their wedding anniversary day. Happy anniversary, Dad, Happy fifty four years. Oh my gosh, so fifty four years of marriage. A mom. The secret you always say is.
Speaker 9: What, Well, I have a lot of secrets. Which one do you want to hear?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: The one that's going to apply to most people on the air. I mean Tanya and Ruby here are both getting married in the next year.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Yeh, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Thanks for liv.
Speaker 9: Okay, I got it. You know, it's the normal thing is communication, but it has to be with respect and support. And then the fun stuff is you make sure you have a date night because they're just you know, you're in your world, you're working hard, but sometimes you need to take time and just catch up with each other. And then the really, really big thing is to plan trips.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You need a little escape. So what is your next date? Night, Dad?
Speaker 9: I guess Flora.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're got to have a dinner and we just have fun.
Speaker 10: We enjoyed doing things together, enjoy traveling. So we try to communicate and have fun together.
Speaker 9: That's part of it.
Speaker 2: Now, this was talked about earlier in the show. Here impatience. Who's the most impatient of the two of you.
Speaker 6: Well, couldn't be me.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say.
Speaker 9: There again. Yeah, mister asked me a thousand questions and I'll answer too.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Well, I mean, Tony, do you have any questions? This is on your agenda coming up soon?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually wanted to know two things. Did you write your own vows for each other?
Speaker 9: Did we? I don't think we did. I mean fifty four years ago, you know that wasn't the thing. Yeah, if we were to do it again, I think we would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So, Mom, you know that I'm performing at Tanya's wedding.
Speaker 9: I know, and I want to know the date.
Speaker 2: Everybody does.
Speaker 9: I think that's top secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So do I write read your no?
Speaker 4: So, well, we're trying to decide if we I just don't want to cry the whole the whole time. So I feel like if we do our own vows, I'm just going to be a total puddle the entire time.
Speaker 2: I know that conjured tears.
Speaker 4: And then I was curious how many people you had at your wedding.
Speaker 9: Oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 10: What would you say, Garrett?
Speaker 9: We were married in Pennsylvania and neither one of us were living back there, then yeah, that was that was big for that area.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was a whole talent.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So Tanya, I was a bridal consultant in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I remember this, soch yoursef.
Speaker 1: Mom, you're not working on the wedding. What did you do as a bride?
Speaker 9: You would think of that?
Speaker 4: What did you do as a bridal consultant?
Speaker 9: Well, back in the day, if you bought your dress and brides my dresses, then I would come out and do the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. But now, and that was complimentary if you got your dresses at the store. But now you pay big bucks for a wedding planner. Oh right, okay, I hope you have one, honey, I hope you have one. Because you'll need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, Yes, you will for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know that, right, Yeah, he's on our way. Fifty four Mom.
Speaker 1: I'm almost I'm catching up. We just celebrated ten this year.
Speaker 9: All right, that's great, thank you.
Speaker 1: How long your parents My parent's been married for fifty one years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well that's I mean, the parents are doing good.
Speaker 1: So you guys got to keep up exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm on it, ma, you know that.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, love you, happy anniversary, congratulations, and we'll talk to you soon. Every day. Bye bye, dad, bye bye. It's cute, right. She was a wedding planner, right, I got it all down like we could access that.
Speaker 4: It's so interesting to hear about what it was like back in.
Speaker 2: The day, right yeah, carriage, things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, there was a hors and carriage when.
Speaker 2: They got married.
Speaker 6: Around air on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with us on this World Kombucha Day. Also, Rain's supposed to end sun sun is advertised. I'm here for it, right, And today's International Pancake Day. Oh I remember my pancake girl. Yeah, I was a pancake girl.
Speaker 6: I'm a pancake girl. I had to choose it a pancake or a French toast. I think I would go French toes.
Speaker 2: Oh no me, no, no, no no. I love a pancake more me too. Actually, like a soggy pancake. I don't even want to cook. Okay, delicious.
Speaker 4: I have to get you this pancake that I just had.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Milk like water?
Speaker 4: Lemon ricotta, but it's gluten free.
Speaker 2: I do not like lemon. I do not like lemon in my pancakesh No, I don't like No. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well she does like citrus, remember lemonade? Yes, yeah, but this isn't about the citrus. So it was a really big deal in twenty thirteen when Beyonce cut her hair into that super short pixie cut. Do you guys remember this?
Speaker 1: No, you don't remember this?
Speaker 2: Where everywhere?
Speaker 4: It was like the biggest deal ever.
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 1: I don't remember this at all.
Speaker 2: It seems a lot easier to maintain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and twenty thirteen, it was only like a little more than ten years ago.
Speaker 2: It was the symbolism in cutting it all off.
Speaker 4: So she said after becoming a mom, she was going through an emotional transformation, and I think so I hear so many women talk about this sort of identity crisis that can happen after they have a baby. And what Beyonce said, she said, so much of my identity as a performer has been connected to flowing hair. Cutting my hair off was me rebelling against being this woman that society thinks I'm supposed to be. It was a physical representation of me shedding the expectations put upon me. And she said that this was a huge decision that led her to make many more big and bold decisions in her career that kind of led her where she is today. And so I kind of feel like, to me, that was a very bold and you know, stepping outside her comfort zone, maybe something that maybe she was fearful of, Like she was saying, her flowy hair was representation of her career, and cutting it off was probably her facing her deepest, darkest fears and stepping on the other side of comfort. And so I don't know, I just was reading this and I felt very inspired. Maybe sometimes we stay in our little comfort zones, but all we have to do is do something drastic and it gets the ball rolling.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what drastic move could you do?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I like, what drastic move could you make?
Speaker 4: I like being in my little comfort zone.
Speaker 2: I like, but the hair grows back, so you do it drastic, but you can still get it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I do think hair is very symbolic of it's a representation of kind of who you are. Like, my hair has been the same for over a decade. I don't really change my hair, you know.
Speaker 2: See well take a page from my book. I change it up all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time to change it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really changed.
Speaker 2: The same for twenty five years. Yeah, although I think it's different every time I get it cut. Sidney, what could you do drastically? Drastically to make a statement?
Speaker 6: I guess it just goes to hair cutting your hair off, shaving off your eyebrows, going like straight do that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see when you're talking drastic like.
Speaker 2: Ioose too permanent? No, it's too permanent because at least the hair you can it can grow back.
Speaker 4: No, they have laser away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't look so great. Have you ever seen like or they change it to a different like saying or name.
Speaker 1: Right, right, maybe my gem maybe my gem tooth was drastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah kind of Is it gone?
Speaker 1: No, it's still there?
Speaker 2: Okay. I think I could jojo my hair bleach it bleach? How you? How would you? How would you feel if I came bleached?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: What if you got it?
Speaker 6: Like come in and like right, like Ryan Gosling as a Kendall own it. It's all about your attitude that would go away, right.
Speaker 4: Or you could pierce your ears. That could those close.
Speaker 1: Us to nineties. Actually the nineties are no now.
Speaker 4: Horn just pierces ears, burn and it's a cute little Hoover Nile did it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'd take my whole lobe cover circle out of it and do those plastic rings.
Speaker 1: Oh, that takes time. The gauge you have to go like gauge by gauge by gauge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe Platinum for June On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow