Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, EYL University is the biggest online platform for education, but it's much much more. It's actually a community. Our private Facebook group has over eight thousand members and twenty infinity groups. The students teach themselves just as much as the professors do. We have weekly webinars. We have over one hundred past webinars. You get access to MG the Mortgage Guys Real Estate Blueprint. You get access to monthly financial planning calls with yours Truly. You get access to our monthly group chat, investment calls, and much much more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Go to eyl university dot com right now and take advantage of our limited offer blowout sales sixty five percent off of the annual membership eyluniversity dot com right now and become an earner.
Speaker 4: Earners what's going on?
Speaker 5: You are now locked in the cliff Notes, the number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice.
Speaker 2: One last word about crypto is dollar cost averaging. There's one thing we talked about with Hill Harper yesterday and he was like, you know, if every black family puts five dollars a day into Bigcoin, he got like this whole formula that he and he was like, it could like raise the black wealth by like sixty billion something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the great.
Speaker 5: It would be a great presenter, the greatest gainer of wealth in the history of man.
Speaker 3: Confidence.
Speaker 2: That's something that I don't think people you can dollar cost average with crypto and you buy a certain amount every single month. But bitcoin, ethery and whatever you believe in, but just buy it because over the course bitcoin I'm on the b quality ones, Bitcoin will be two hundred and fifty thousand dollars within the next couple of years.
Speaker 3: High high probably high probability, high probability.
Speaker 2: He actually broke it even down, even like bigcoin is gonna get so high at one point, it's really gonna.
Speaker 3: Be to Toi's.
Speaker 2: That's really to She's is like fractions of bigcoin, and that's what people are really gonna you know, that's the use case even more than actual bitcoins, because bigcoin's bitcoin is like five hundred thousand. It's like, you know, people ain't really gonna be looking at it like that. It's really just gonna be like go. He actually brought up a lot of good analogies where it's like a bri of goal. At one point, we actually used to look at a brick of goal, how much is a brick of goal worth? But now once the brick of goal got so out of touch for most people financially, now we measure goal by ounces. So now you go by the ounce of goal. So he's his theory is that once bitcoin reaches you know, six figures five hundred thousand, we're gonna use Shatoshi's to Really we're gonna talk about Shatochi's more than we talk about bitcoin, the same way we talk about ounces of goal more than we talk about a brick of goal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so each each bitcoin will have like I think he said, something like a million Sutochi's inside. So I think the supply was up to eighteen almost nineteen million.
Speaker 4: Is that the number for bigcoin?
Speaker 5: I believe so and so inside that you're going to have Satoshi's coming from it. So he said, Actually he went higher than two hundred and fifty. He said five thousand, one hundred thousand man ten year period.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, eventually, well I say two fifty, like within the next couple five years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it definitely aren't hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's one of these things where it's no stopping the trainers.
Speaker 6: On the consumer side, Like if you there aren't any gains and people are not settling for seven to twelve percent, and you need a higher you need like a iron clin asset that's going to drive, like that's going to be the predominant player. Like bitcoin is like the dial of crypto, so it's the safest thing, more institutional buy in. I can see that. But you guys got to be careful. And I know we always say to your own research, but master this als. We got other jobs and stuff, but you have to put the time. This is the most important job that you have.
Speaker 4: Hey, real quick, real quick, he.
Speaker 3: Said, well, just real quick, he said.
Speaker 2: Another thing about bitcoin, I was interesting where it's like, you know, a lot of you know, a lot of fear has always been a government regulation, government regulation, and it's like governments can shut it down. Governments can stop it. And that's what happened in twenty eighteen and that really hurt the market. But he was explaining to us how in Nigeria bitcoin is illegal, but in Nigeria bigcoins iss someing for eighty nine thousand. That's another thing too. People don't realize bitcoin is different. They have different prices depending on where you are in the world. So in Nigeria bitcoin selling for eighty nine thousand dollars, even though it's outlawed by the government, you can't stop it. Governments can't stop it. And the reason why I sell it for eighty nine thousand is because it's outlawed, so it's even harder. But governments can't stop it. Nothing can stop crypto, pay the pair of transaction. Nothing can stop crypto, and nothing can stop Bigcoin. I'm on the record of saying.
Speaker 5: That I just want to quick shout out, really quick, because I was actually in a crypto class. Shout to everybody in eyl University and everybody that was in the crypto class, big shout to Alison. I watched this, this gentleman teach every I mean, he broke down like even how to make interest off investing in crypto.
Speaker 3: Which was fascinating.
Speaker 5: And I had known about pancake c ak e is the ticket, but the way he broke it down was incredible, Like you can make interest off of owning the asset, and so that's a whole different game. It was an advanced conversation and I was just happy to be part of it. So shot shout to outside. I just want to give him his project.
Speaker 2: I remember we had that conversation with Jason Lewis in twenty seventeen when he was saying, because that's what I was talking about like bitcoin, Like, what's the right You have all these bitcoins, but what are you gonna do. I'm not selling bitcoin because I think it's gonna go up in value, but lending. And that's what he was talking and that's what Hill Harper was talking about with Mike Novichak Novograph Novgrits is a bitcoin billion and one of the three. He's a bigcoin billionaire. And there's only a few of them in America. Remember I said that you know who I know.
Speaker 3: GBTC.
Speaker 6: For those of you who are looking at the state, thirty seven seventy seven is not a bad place to get in on the house.
Speaker 3: I said it.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, keeping your money. Boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five, brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Erners What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 4: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 5: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: Low's knows how to help make your home holiday ready for less. Get select Style Selections vinyl flooring for just a dollar ninety nine per square foot and have it installed before the festivities begin. Our team can help you every step of the way. See you Low's Red Best Associate or visit lows dot com slash Holiday Installed to get started. Lows we help you say basic install only. DAT restrictions apply subject to availability installed by independent contractors. See associate for details. Contiguous US only depending order, You'll be good.
Speaker 3: All right, Crystal Bulls coming out. We have talked about crypto. I hope you guys as.
Speaker 6: We have, and for those of you who are going to watch later, I'm not changing my stance on anything. The thing with that I want to show you is how to invest in everything. I don't care if it's wheat, corn, palladium, platinum, corn meal, donkey hoofs I don't like. You should know how to price and plot it, and know what the overall market value of market camp up it is, and know how to be able to extrapolate money out of it. Because what if a market does get locked up? So I want you to be able to show you how to work your way through anyone.
Speaker 3: But yeah, let's get to it.
Speaker 6: And then for those shout out to everybody's gonna ask questions, you probably should ask about some stocks and entries, because y'all didn't do that last week and I was.
Speaker 3: Ready to go crazy. So pretty cursor, that's that fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna talk about it in the earned support.
Speaker 5: But yeah, everybody knows that I'm bullish, bullish on Disney just because of everything they represent prior to Corona, but even more so with the streaming service. And so tomorrow Netflix is going to be reporting and I read an interesting article about consolidation in the streaming service industry, and so they set about thirty seven percent of people are now and in their subscriptions because the space has gotten so large, and so you got Amazon Prime, you got Disney, you got Peacock, HBO, Max, Apple TV. And interestingly enough, Netflix is about to report that they're going to have six million new subscribers for the first quarter, which is less than half, less than half. Think about this, less than half than they had last last year. So they had fifteen point eight million people subscribed. This year, they're doing about six million, and so that's the interesting look at what's happening in the streaming space. I'm very interested to see how what Netflix does. I still believe in it. I still believe that them and Disney obviously are the one and two in the space, but that hard Amazon Prime is making it hard.
Speaker 3: Have you watched them? No? I can't. I couldn't. Yo, what is it? What's it called them? Yeah? I couldn't. The plight the plight? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ight?
Speaker 3: What black people? Black? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jordan Peel did it, So you know there's always lessons inside.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jordan Peel, he's a legend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's on Amazon problem. But all these streaming services have came into the space, and now Netflix, which was so far ahead, ten twelve years ahead of them, the subscriptions have dwindled a little bit.
Speaker 4: So I'll be interested to see what their what's your thoughts here?
Speaker 3: They are faced with a bunch of competition.
Speaker 6: It's no different than any other service. Like, and I put it earlier, like the ultimate competitive advantage that you can have is have no competition, so you can build a base and end up being a pioneer in the space and end up not being the one who gets the line share the market. They'll be great, I mean, like my long target for Netflix is seven sixty one oh five and three years hmm, So they'll be okay, but they have.
Speaker 3: Some serious pressure.
Speaker 6: I mean, like Netflix is like but Disney looking like little Baby, you know. So there's a lot of competition that they're going to face and they're gonna give up. And now if they have half the subscriber base as prices and maybe they can do something, but the amount of death they have taken on to make original content that I think would be the thing that eventually will take them down. Because if people don't know, it wasn't Netflix alone that put Blockbuster out of business. It was the debt that Blockbuster had that allowed Netflix to be able to come in and then take that space. That's why even in business, I'm like, no, debt is amazing. I know, granted, like yo, debt, I get it, But some of the biggest businesses have gotten taken over or overrun or corporate takeovers have happened because there was too much debt on the balance sheets and that's what killed blockbusters. So it would be kind of interesting or a little bit of karma if they died the same fate and got put out of business for the same reason a blockbuster.
Speaker 4: Did I stand corrected, I said, I said, join and pill lead you a way.
Speaker 3: Bill did not.
Speaker 4: You didn't do.
Speaker 3: It, did not? Thousand percent.
Speaker 4: Shoutut to the shot another.
Speaker 3: One of her great shows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's you know, it's a story about a family. I won't give everything away, but they moved to Compton, and so we think of Compton present day, it was like predominantly black families. We think of obviously the people, the great people have come from Compton, but it's interesting to see the dynamics of how they've painted Compton in the early twenties.
Speaker 4: And so it's it's a tough watch, but interesting watch.
Speaker 5: Nonetheless, there you have, Yeah, you know what, And to add to what you said about Netflix, they're trying to change up. So, like you said, they had to lease a lot of their content early on, they're trying to make new original content. I think that one of the things they're going to do now is trying to make weekly original content, which is something that they hadn't done. They woul put seasons out, you watch them and then you have to wait for the next show to come out fart, and so one of those things that they're trying to do it is a weekly original.
Speaker 4: So we'll see, we'll see. They got to keep up, they got to keep up.
Speaker 5: Disney's not playing, and Hulu obviously, Hulu, Roku, all these other services as well more extended conversation. Make sure to check out our live YouTube show Market Monday's every Monday eight pm Easter Standard time, seven pm Central, and check out the Market Monday's podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 3: Now. My graduates from my school being.
Speaker 2: Forced back drop bag Drop Mike drop backdrop dropt.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,