Speaker 1: I was donkey up to day, damn, but he hogged. It's time the donkey a day. I ain't trying to be donky today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damned Charlamagne who got the donkey out of the day today? Wow, just hilarious donkey today for Tuesday, August eighth.
Speaker 1: Gold to Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 2: I was not here yesterday, so I couldn't administer this donkey today.
Speaker 1: But I'm here now, so let's discuss, okay.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, Jamie Fox apologized for sharing an allegedly anti Semitic message on social media. The message was, they killed this dude named Jesus. What do you think they'll do to you? Hashtag fake friends, hashtag fake love.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I am forty five years old, okay. I was raised on a dirt road in Monsco to South Carolina. I grew up around Jehovah Witnesses, Baptists, Christians, Muslims, and let me be the first to tell you that I have heard so many different variations of this phrase. I mean, I've heard they even talked about Jesus, so you think they won't talk about you. I've heard they even hated on Jesus, so you think they won't hate on you? Not wanting in my whole existence? Have I heard anyone else say that is anti Semitic? When we say that, we're not talking about a certain community. Were talking about the same day that Calid was talking about. They want you growth, they want you miserable, they want you unhappy.
Speaker 1: They don't want you to be a spy.
Speaker 2: They don't want you to be motivated, they don't want you to win.
Speaker 1: They ain't believe in us.
Speaker 2: God did the hate us? Okay, we are talking about the idea that someone who was considered perfect couldn't escape criticism, couldn't escape being talked about, couldn't escape being crucified. So what do you think people will do to us? Okay, we not exempt from any of that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I totally understand that there is a conspiracy that Jewish people kill Jesus, and I understand that it's fuel and anti semitism for centuries. But I promise you whenever you hear a black person make a reference like that, he's not talking about Jewish people.
Speaker 1: In fact, he's talking about a specific Negro.
Speaker 2: Okay, guaranteed, Jamie Fox was talking specifically about some Negro. He knows that was a subpost, and I wouldn't out of the person he was Southern as the one who started all this anti Semitic nonsense. I can see them sending that tweet out, and you know, seeing that tweet and proving Jamie right, you.
Speaker 1: Know you're right, Jamie.
Speaker 2: Watch me make up a story about you and make them crucify your ass on social media. Right now, I'm gonna have everybody saying that this post is anti Semitic, and Jennifer Aniston fell for the bait. Okay, here's the thing. I don't follow Jennifer Aniston. Okay, I don't hear her be vocal about things. So while all of a sudden that she decided to jump out the window on Jamie Fox. Now, Jennifer liked the post. From what I read, she liked it at first, and I really feel like she got trolled by the Internet, and the Internet told her Jamie was being anti Semitic, So she decided to make a post that was very dangerous, and the post was this really makes me sick. I didn't like this post on purpose or by accident. Let me read that again. This really makes me sick. I did not like this post on purpose or by accident. Now we should have just stopped right there. This shouldn't even been a discussion. You didn't like the post on purpose or by accident, So.
Speaker 1: Who liked it to post?
Speaker 2: Jennifer, Okay, if you didn't like it on purpose or by accident, you are saying you didn't like it at all, which we know was a lie. Therefore, anything you say after that should be null and void and striking from the record. But let's continue, She said, More importantly, I want to be clear to my friends and anyone hurt by this showing up in their feeds. I do not support any form of anti Semitism, and I truly don't tolerate hate of any kind period. First of all, Jennifer, you're the one that's posting things that's hurting people, because Jamie is just recovering, okay, from what folks say was an illness that could have been fatal. He already got stressed out by his fake friends that caused him to post the message in the first place. You liked it then lied that you didn't like it on purpose, are by accident, and painted this man as being anti Semitic, causing him even more stress to where he had to apologize. I didn't want Jamie to apologize why because he did nothing wrong In the same way culturally, we all have blind spots and we all need to learn each other.
Speaker 1: People got to learn us that phrasing around.
Speaker 2: They even did this to Jesus is a staple in the black community, and honestly, I didn't realize it wasn't a stable to everyone until this past weekend. Okay, when we say they are haters in reference to Jesus, we're not talking about Jews. Were talking about Judas, all right. Remember when Kat Williams said this, tell you they go hate.
Speaker 1: They got to. They don't have no joy.
Speaker 2: They got to hate. Jesus was perfect and he only had twelve friends in One of them wasn't haters the table whin he Jesus was cool.
Speaker 1: He ain't say nothing to it. I'm on them, out them in Jesus out of front of them all first chance. I got just you gonna sit at my table.
Speaker 2: Judas, come on them, put the water on the ground.
Speaker 1: Do you see me walking on water, julis on. Now turn you to a Fragis fifty and it even had a song called they Hated on Jesus. You remember that enemy.
Speaker 2: Now you know why black people talk like that. It's because people really did hate on Jesus. They called them all sorts of names, and he beat them and they persecuted him. The man who was supposed to be perfect was an exempt from hate. The man that was sent to die for our sins wasn an exempt from hate and persecution. So if they talked about Jesus, they damn sure gonna talk about you. That's all that means, Jennifer Anaton, you actually owe Jamie Fox an apology because you're painted his brother to be something that he is not. Simply because you are culturally clueless, you could have just said nothing. You put fuel on a fire that didn't need any gass, because if you hadn't said what you said, nobody would even be thinking about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, And for those who are thinking it, you're own. Okay.
Speaker 2: And while we're here, let's expound on the lesson Jesus gives us. Because I love the example that Jesus gives us, even though he was talked about. He didn't allow people to taint his testimony or his walk. Jesus was sent him for a specific purpose. Imagine if he allowed all the negative bandit to keep him from moving towards his purpose, we would not be spiritually free today. We would be on our way to a fiery grave in hell. If Jesus returned evil for evil. That's why we all must remember one Peter three nine. Do not repay evil with evil, or insult with insult.
Speaker 1: I'm working on that.
Speaker 2: On the contrary, repay evil with a blessing, because to this you were called, so that you may inherit a blessed. And that is what Jamie Fox did to Jennifer Aniston. He did not repay evil with evil, and that's why that man is an angel walking amongst us. That's what it means when you say they even hated on Jesus. So why are you exempt. We know how people are, and that's why Jesus said, forgive them, Father, for they know not what to do. There is something that God had birthed and so many of us are has birthed in so many of us that causes people to judge and criticize and even belittle us. But we cannot return evil for evil. When they roll their eyes that you do, not roll your eyes back. I'm working on that, okay. Instead, offer a polite and kind word. I'm working on that too. All right, Step away and pray for them in your quiet time, even if you know God sending that prayer for them to his spam fold. To do it anyway, okay. Ask God to give you patience to show them love and compassion.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: When you return evil with a blessing, God will take care of you and bless you. Don't get caught up on what people say or think. Focus on pleasing God. He will show you favor among your enemies. Jennifer, you acted like an enemy this weekend against Jamie Fox, and I thank god he didn't match.
Speaker 1: That's your energy.
Speaker 2: Please give Jennifer Aniston the biggest he Huh.
Speaker 1: Are we clear? We are clear? Okay? All RIGHTHA We're clear? Well, thank you for that. Donkey today, b e T. We'll see you guys tomorrow, So peace be e T.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft Don't be a donkey dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.