Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tama Judge.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say one thing at the beginning of the pod because I'm sure everyone has seen everything all over the world Wide Web.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did just see some stuff all over the world Wide Web, Teddy Joe.
Speaker 2: And what I can say and which I'm trying very there's multiple sides to every story. I'm not going to confirm or deny anything, but there's many people involved. And I once again say the same statement I said before. The kids, they're the priority. And so for the time being, that's all I'm going to discuss on this.
Speaker 3: And I understand, and I'm here for you if you want to talk about it in depth or if not, or if you just need a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean we're moving along. I just I didn't want to get that. Oh, you're such a hypocrite you won't even bring up like, really my priority.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's all in the timing too. There's a time and a place, and I'm sure at a certain point that you will completely be open and honest and talk about what you can talk about. And not that I'm not saying that you're not being honest. I'm just saying like sometimes when you're going through it, especially a divorce involved, there's things that need to be kept private, almost kind of like being in a lawsuit. There's just certain things you can't talk about right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I think also, you know, small kids are involved.
Speaker 3: Yes, small kids, yep, my family members.
Speaker 2: There's you know, you don't want to throw other people under the bus, Like it's just there's so much that I am not ready to process or talk about or involve the kids in. But you know, I'm sure with time there will be more conversation and I hope that in this time we can just understand even saying that much was a lot for this moment.
Speaker 3: But I mean, somebody's out there speaking and making sure and some people are being supportive and other people are being just downright nasty mean, and I'm sorry for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's the thing. You know, there's always in every situation going to be somebody who is who is vocal and someone who is not. And I know, in my world of recapping Housewives. I'm pretty vocal, but when it comes to kids and other people's lives that didn't sign up for this, or did sign up for this or block, it's I gotta just I gotta take a beat. But I'm still here and I'm showing up for work and doing the best that I can. First, let's recap a little Real Housewives of New York Season fifteen, episode seven, get into that. Congratulations Candice Dillard Bassett and Chris Bassett. They welcome their first child together, Jet Maxwell Lee Fascett.
Speaker 3: I love that name.
Speaker 2: I love the name jet Is.
Speaker 3: It's so cute. I haven't reached out to Kandas because I'm busy all day, but I am so happy for the both of them. And she said in her post, like I want more. Yeah, that is how you feel like. I mean, you have your first one, You're like, I want more than you have more and you're like, Okay, I don't want anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So congratulations to them. My question in regards to New York.
Speaker 3: Is probably the same question I was going to have for you, you know, like, are.
Speaker 2: We watching the Real Housewives of New York City or a version Bravos version of punkd.
Speaker 3: I know it's it's at first. Here's the thing. When I was first watching it and texting you in the group chat, I'm like, oh my god, this is so because it's so scandalous. I had no idea we were being punked, so I was so into it. It's the most I've been into and episode so far on New York this entire season. And then at the end, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: How did you not know you were getting punked from the very beginning?
Speaker 3: I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't show the flashback of uh, Rebecca, well.
Speaker 3: You're really into those true crimes.
Speaker 2: I just didn't show Rebecca and Aaron have the conversation at all. I was like, we are being.
Speaker 3: Punk really, so you knew right away? I did not know right away. I thought it was very interesting that Aaron announced her pregnancy the same day that this episode came out. I was like, probably wasn't the best decision.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it actually probably was because now there was more to even speculate and talk about. But Bren, you know, of course, starts it off where she tells the woman she heard a crazy rumor that she's a freak in the sheets, regardless of the consequences.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you a question real quick. Do you think that that Brynn knew about this prank or was it just between Rebecca and Aaron.
Speaker 2: My guess is it was just between Rebecca and Aria.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you know Bryn's really gonna Brynn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because where's Brend's uh all this proof she had from all of her friends about the freaking the sheets.
Speaker 3: Well that that just makes her a liar.
Speaker 2: Then, well we saw her lie this episode about Jenna and Jessel as well.
Speaker 3: I mean that was well, here's the thing with Brnn, and I know we're going to get into it. It's not a good look for reality TV. It's just not It's one thing to say I'm a shit store, but it's one thing to set up scenes and light of people to try to get storyline. You know, people pissed off at each other and it's not even true. She's like, I was just lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I love you, Brynn, but that needs to stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I wouldn't have mind that conversation if that's how it actually went down. Like, Okay, she's passing along the story. But I mean, we saw the phone call which in Alliance, and it was nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I know. There's been multiple flashbacks that Brenn's stories are not adding up, but.
Speaker 2: Jessel says she's pregnant by somebody else, say says other men have been her. It's Rebecca. I mean, I don't mind, Like, even if they want to play a prank to build an episode of reality TV around it without letting the audience know.
Speaker 3: It was dirty. It was so dirty.
Speaker 2: I guess the positive is it's the first time people are talking about this season.
Speaker 3: I know, but I don't think it's in a good way. And from the clips I've seen from Watch What Happens Live, Andy was not happy about it. No, because it's like I think Jeff Lewis made a comment saying that it, you know, just shows that it looks like it's fake.
Speaker 2: It just shows that what I said on Jeff Lewis's podcast was accurate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I mean I like Rebecca. I think she's sweet. I think she's I mean obviously a boss bitch and she.
Speaker 2: Dollar Company after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe she's just not cut out for reality TV.
Speaker 2: Well we don't know, but we'll be the judge of that one.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know, and not being cut out for reality TV is not a bad thing. It's not a bad thing. I think that she's just so sweet and nice, But I don't know. Maybe we're gonna see a new side now. We're gonna have her on the pod yeah to seat soon, so we're gonna have to dig into that and ask her.
Speaker 2: Then we get to four days earlier, Aaron Rebecca meet for lunch. Aaron tells Herbeca about Brin's shady comment about Nords from Rack. Rebecca says she's built one hundred million dollar company and questions what Bran has done for her career.
Speaker 3: Well, Brenn is smart, so I think that she and she is building an app, and I think that she's a Is she a publicist or is she marketing something like that? I mean, obviously she's got a nice apartment. She's not doing bad for herself. But I do love Aaron taking charge at lunch. I love a friend that orders for me and she will have this, and I will have that, and she will have this, and then of course she has to drop the bomb about the Nords from RAC.
Speaker 2: Well also, but Brinn thought the Nords from Rack dig was so funny that she made sure to do the housewife tricks of saying it multiple times to make sure that someone would make sure that it was on camera. Like that, when you tell the thing joke over and over and over again, it's because you're like, are they going to use it? Are they going to use it? And it's just it's just it's like, it's I'm annoyed by it. Now.
Speaker 3: Well, when she's.
Speaker 2: Only one time sixteen.
Speaker 3: Well, usually you have to say it sixteen times for them to show it once.
Speaker 2: But but it's actually truly funny. They're gonna show it. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she said, Rebecca said, like, Brenda's like a yappie dog. I'm used to dealing with sharks, baby, And I'm like, that's right, boss, bitch.
Speaker 2: Well, then Aaron asked Rebecca how it works between being Jewish and a scientologist. Rebecca says being Jewish is her religion and Scientology is a tool to help her in life. Rebecca says it's unfortunate that there are false stereotypes surrounding scientology and she chose at eighteen to join.
Speaker 3: Well, she's a second she's a second generation scientologist. So I would imagine she's was raised with scientology her parents. She's second generation.
Speaker 2: Right, but normally from watching the show, the kids are brought in from a young age. So the fact that she didn't join till eighteen.
Speaker 3: Well, this is one thing I was confused about. And she says, I think people just need to read books about it. And the producer who was there said, you mean going Clear, And I'm like, what's going clear? So I looked it up and it's Scientology and the Prison of Beliefs. It's about freeing yourself from your subconscious memories of past trauma. And I thought, holy shit, I'm paying for therapy three hundred dollars a session, and I can just get this book.
Speaker 2: If you're a scientologist, you're going to be paying a shit more than three.
Speaker 3: Has a book, But it's a book about I'm so conscious. I can only read if I'm really interested in and I can read through a book like that, but if I'm not, I am washing the dishes in my mind. I gotta go do laundry my mind.
Speaker 2: In my mind, I'm doing laundry in my mind, I'm sitting in a dirty hotel room in my mind. Actually, my reality. I was like trying to get light in here, and I was like, will this is gonna do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like you're to be dark Dungee right up there with the New York hotels for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is definitely a step down from the New York hotels.
Speaker 3: Well, you're in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I'm in Vegas. Yeah, slights out of competition. I'm up here in our room. Well.
Speaker 3: Then Uba goes shopping for Oliver's home. Oliver wants Uba to move into his house in Connecticut, but Uba also wants to keep her apartment in New York. Uba says her periods are so bad that she's going to see her doctor. Uba says she wants a baby with Oliver. How old is Uba forty?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But for a second here, can we just talk about cy and her daughter at Rebecca's office for a second? Like sweet moment? But is this like a targeted Wicked commercial every five seconds or.
Speaker 3: Well, it's really strange. It came out the same week that like Wicked came out, Right, I don't know if it's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: I was like, is this product placement or is this product place?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be product placement. So oh, so UBA's forty one years old, she wants to have a baby. Her periods are getting weird, She's going to the doctor. At first, I thought, why are we having to hear about UBA's painful periods? Where are we going with this?
Speaker 2: Not about it? I didn't mind us having to hear about it. I wondered why the store owner needed to hear about it. There wasn't a friend she could have talked to.
Speaker 3: About I know, And so I think that we're going to hear about throughout the season, her wanting to have a baby. I wonder if she throws her eggs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Do we ever get to meet him?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 2: Well, then bren Aaron, and Jessel meet up for lunch. Brent tells Jessel she asked if Jenna thought us Sol was a basic bitch. We kind of already went through this. It's all a stupid situation. It's Brnn just trying to stir the pot. Well, she can't.
Speaker 3: Brynn cannot help herself at this point. She just twists a lot of conversations and creates fights, and it's almost like she's doing it just so she can pump up the season to try to get fighting going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Aaron. This is when Aaron decides to say Rebecca's pregnant and that's why she's not drinking. And Aaron said she heard from a mutual friend that they don't know who the father is. I did think Aaron and Rebecca are pretty good actors.
Speaker 3: Well they would they had me fooled. They had me fooled.
Speaker 2: If they didn't, if they would have shown a flashback, they would have had me fooled. But like I see a Lifetime or a Hallmark movie in their futures, they're ready.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Well, Cy and Brent second season flip should be studied by every housewife on how easily perception can we shifted every single season? Because Sy is killing it this season and Brin is killing the show this season.
Speaker 3: Oh ouch. I I love Cy, I love her energy, but.
Speaker 2: She also still has big reactions tote she does saying her confessionals are funny. She's hot, like, I mean.
Speaker 3: Her daughter is stunning. She should be a model.
Speaker 2: But then Raquel and Mel that's you know what names together, So now that we're there, that's that's actually kind of hard for me.
Speaker 3: Raquel and Mel, we just give him one name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Benifer Ramel meet Aaron and Abe at a gay bar. Mel accidentally calls Abe Gabe for gay and Abe. Abe says he questioned his sexuality in college. Abe asked Raquel when she realized she was attracted to women. Raquel says her first marriage was not good regardless of his gender, she knew she needed to explore her sexuality.
Speaker 3: I think it takes a very secure man to admit that. On National TV where Abe said that he almost kissed a guy and questioned his sexuality in college, it takes a very secure man.
Speaker 2: Well, I was waiting for him to come out with like I kissed a guy and I like it.
Speaker 3: Nope, he didn't kiss a guy, but he did question himself.
Speaker 2: But then Jessel and her mom go jewelry shopping. Jessel says she found a therapist in Mexico City to help her in calvit communicate. Jessel says she picked the therapist based on Pavet's food landscape. Jessa's mom doesn't want to be a part of any of these conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, her mom had great advice and I'm going to take her mom's advice moving forward, don't get involved, just don't get involved.
Speaker 2: But also so I love how they keep like shadily showing that the jewelry is like two hundred dollars not four thousand. Yea, yeah, yeah, either way, they still managed to spend three thousand dollars there.
Speaker 3: Teddy, does this sunshine out of my ass?
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 3: Well? Jessel said that her mom thinks that the sun shines out of Povet's ass.
Speaker 2: You know what, unless he had anal bleaching. I don't believe it. Yeah, I don't see much sunshine coming out of people's asses. But then the women made her dodgeball. Brian tells the group about Rebecca's pregnancy scandal, and then Brent says she used to work with Rebecca's husband, Gavin, so she called her friends and they confirmed they sleep around and he doesn't care. I love how that she also gave out Gavin's in pholic sorry gaff the how Rebecca's playing dodgeball while pregnant? How did you still not know Tam when she played dodgeball pregnant? They wouldn't even let me throw an axe on Beverly Hills when I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: I just didn't. I'm just not used to this stage type of housewifery, so it wasn't on my mind. I thought, oh my god, here's this girl's that's a scientologist. She's Jewish, she has a multi million dollar business and she's very quiet, but she's freaky, and I'm like, oh my god, Rebecca just got super interesting to me.
Speaker 2: I know, I got so excited for Rebecca into here.
Speaker 3: I know, but I don't know. But what I do know that reality t should start getting paid by Bravo at this point. Oh yeah, I mean it is crazy and we've talked about this before. I just feel like these content creators are just crossing over into the Bravo world and it's not always good.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get into Jessel confronting Jenna about being a basic bit question. Jenna says she didn't answer because Brenn was going in on Jessel, and then Jessel tells Jenna her opinion doesn't matter to her, and then Jenna says bren likes to stir the pot, just like she did with the Uber story.
Speaker 3: Well, Brenn is definitely the queen of embellishment.
Speaker 2: Know what, I didn't appreciate of the embellishments. The slow mo of Bryn spitting.
Speaker 3: Spitting, I know, like you know what, you know, it's slow.
Speaker 2: Mod like, but it's another to see a slow move like well.
Speaker 3: I love how everybody is embracing Brenn's ship stirring like they were like, ah, Bren makes things up, Oh, Bren goes hard whatever. Why doesn't my cast embrace mine?
Speaker 2: I think because here you don't have as like cute of a laugh.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm gonna work on mysh.
Speaker 2: You know me always stirring.
Speaker 3: Ain't that ship to make this show interesting?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. But then the women split into teams. The Blue team is Bren, Jessel, Si and Aaron. Red team is Raquel, Jenna and Rebecca. Brent says not to throw the ball at Rebecca. Brent hits Jenna in the face. I do you know what? I did agree with Brent on something this episode. You don't wear sunglasses when you're playing well, I think that they're probably prescription.
Speaker 3: Because she wears glasses normally, so she maybe she had like prescription type of sunglasses. This is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I wear my sung that nut. I do appreciate that Jenna stepped up and tells Rebecca that rumors are going around about her and to be careful. Rebecca asks, like, what is it? And Jenna looks at Rebecca's stomach. Rebecca asked, Aaron, you've told her? And then Aaron says she didn't tell Jenna anything. She only told Jessel and Brent. Rebecca gets up to leave, Aaron follows. Aaron tells Rebecca before Aaron tells Rebecca that was good. Rebecca's like, I'm out of here or whatever. She says, like enough's enough, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: But then I'm like, this all has to do with Jeff Lewis in the interview with him inside. Yeah, as we all know because Jeff was on with sigh on watch what Happens Live last night?
Speaker 2: Well real hostos. A Salt Lake City mid season trailer came out today. A producer tells Meredith that he has a couple questions for her, and she says, no, no, bach batch it you beatches.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we'll get into that, but that how cringey, you know. Then Meredith yells at a dinner table, do not pick your dirty, bad behavior on me.
Speaker 2: Heather then ask Whitney who told you this shit? And Whitney says, I reached out to Monica. I ow, oh I almost died when she said that, especially when we know about the lawsuit. I know.
Speaker 3: And then a producer asked Lisa if there is any road back at this point, and Lisa says no, I don't get it's getting messy over there.
Speaker 2: Then Angie is shown throwing something and saying, f you, this is for a second time throwing something. Dun't I know Lisa Barla threw a glass through a.
Speaker 3: Chair or something like that, or she could have just.
Speaker 2: Stood up in the chair.
Speaker 3: Bo bag and the star of the show, Todd, is shown leaving a party after telling telling bron Wyn he was trying to be respectful. Oh I can't wait to get into Todd.
Speaker 2: Oh I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Heather says to Whitney, I think he's kind of me. To her, he dismisses her. Bronwin says, Heather, if you're gonna speak about my husband, we could speak about the real shit I have gone through with Todd. Mary gets emotional, saying her family needs her. Then Heather says, we are obsessed with trying to expose each.
Speaker 3: Other Meredith asked someone, did you put a recording device in my room?
Speaker 2: I have a question? Did we say Brittany and the mid season trailer.
Speaker 3: Once? Once? Barely?
Speaker 2: I remember seeing her, but well, Salt Lake City was a doozy, A good way of a doozy or a bad way of a doozy. You know me.
Speaker 3: I don't like when the men get really involved.
Speaker 2: I didn't dislike the episode so much.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't dis liked the episode. I thought it was good. It was just I don't know. It starts out with Lisa and John cap Lisa's fight with Bronwyn. Lisa says the common denominator in these fights are Whitney. Whitney is the one who stirs the pot. John says Lisa should have a conversation with Bronwin without anyone around. Didn't Lisa call Heather and cause this shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like we need somebody other than John to be the person that Lisa's talking to about these kinds of things.
Speaker 3: But don't you think calling Heather at Bronwyn's house that she obviously flew them out there, paid twenty thousand dollars a night, did all these things? Calling Heather and yelling, Hi, Heather, I miss you so much. Isn't that kind of considering stirring the shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I have another question. Have you been missing Heather these last two episodes?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to answer that.
Speaker 2: I kind of forgot about her. I know, I know, But then everyone says for breakfast, Lisa calls Whitney a liar and criticizes Justin for the way he spoke to her. I thought Justin handled himse Well, here he did.
Speaker 3: If you want to criticize them, we're criticizing for those T shirts.
Speaker 2: And did he have another one on? Well?
Speaker 3: Now I don't, actually he didn't. He was fine, He was fine. There's no VERSATCHI, no Gucci, no Valentino, Von Dutch. I would love to see him in a Von Dutch.
Speaker 2: But Bronwen wants an apology from Lisa. Lisa was starting to give one, but then she had to go get in a fight with Whitney. Then John asked Whitney and Lisa if they lied about one another. They both say no, and Sean says that Lisa called her a bitch.
Speaker 3: Oh dear lord, Shawn is getting involved is not messing around? But are the husband's getting too involved this season.
Speaker 2: Do you think, well, I kind of feel like without the hus booms? Wait, did you like Humer?
Speaker 3: I can't do thatah blah blah. I can't roll my tongue. So what did you think about the editing that's going on in Salt Lake City where they say the end and they make it look like they're closing the show, and then later on they do this top gun thing. Are you liking it or is it like?
Speaker 2: Well? I had to keep checking my timestamp because I was like, it's the show over, and then I was like, no, I have twenty two minutes left, Like what's happening?
Speaker 3: It was a super sized one, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: It felt like it.
Speaker 3: I felt like it.
Speaker 2: It felt like it. Then this part is just sad, right, He's so sad? Or Mary and Yeah, Mary joining their Robert's room. Robert and his wife Lex are sitting in bed eating. Mary thinks there's something wrong with Robert because he's usually ambitious but recently has not been. Mary thinks it's her fault for spoiling him. I.
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing I can say about Mary like I feel for her, and she did admit that she's enabled him and created this mess that's going on before her, Like here he is married, the wife is living there. If they're in bed eating, Like first of all, my kids would can eat lunch or breakfast or dinner in bed. I would not allow the record.
Speaker 2: I probably will eat in bed here tonight when we order room service.
Speaker 3: You're in a hotel room. That's a little bit different. They're in a seven thousand square foot house. Yeah, yeah, I mean it was.
Speaker 2: Just it's sad. I think we don't even need to say anything, but I think, yeah, you're sad what's holding on there? And it's better now. It's a very hard situation to watch, but don't you worry. Then we get back to bronwhen and Todd's celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary. Todd gives Bronwin a very expensive diamond necklace.
Speaker 3: That boy is loaded. Bronwyn is the new Heather to Brow. She knows how to throw parties, She pays for a private jet, she gets a house at twenty thousand dollars a night, diamond necklace, fireworks like she does it all.
Speaker 2: But do you think that Terry talks to no Heather the way that Todd talks to Bronwyn?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no, they're not fully the same.
Speaker 3: No no no. What did you think about Bromwin's comment when she said, Luckily for me, Todd travels a lot.
Speaker 2: Is she joking or is she like always trying to joke and be funny about that kind of stuff? Also, like she said something else like we've been together ten years, which is, you know, because of how much we love each other. But that's even better because I'll make more money. I think that's just like her defense mechanism.
Speaker 3: Do you think because people think that she's a gold digger, then she kind of leans into the hall. Yeah, well, everyone sits for dinner and they play the newlywed game. Questions include who apologizes first? What is your husband's favorite sex position? Who is your wife least favorite person at this table? Now? Do you think that Angie came up with these questions because she came out with you know, Angie's queen of props. She came out with whiteboards, the markers.
Speaker 2: And they were, my guess, is a collaborative effort between the anstor and production. Yeah, but I did like it. I mean what it did do was show clearly there's something going on Meredith and Seth are not they're not thriving.
Speaker 3: Well, my question is when when Seth took the job in Ohio, did she not think that he was going to travel?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know when you're going to travel, like I have a schedule for like the next six months, and then anytime something comes up, I put it into my little thing. Oh, by the way, so many people didn't know he worked at Big Lots until we talked about it on Twatts.
Speaker 3: So you held that the Big Lots hat was kind of a giveaway because I'm like, why is It's just like, was E free with purchase or what? But and then it was on the world Wide.
Speaker 2: Web, world Wide Web.
Speaker 3: He's high up there.
Speaker 2: He's high up.
Speaker 3: There are Big Lots. Maybe we can get some good deals there.
Speaker 2: Well, then after we get through this at the dinner table, Lisa apologizes to Justin. Meredith and Sean resolved their fight about what Sean said about Meredith's son in the press. I didn't think they resolved it, So I.
Speaker 3: Think, no, I don't think they resolved it at all. I don't think that Sean realizes when you say something like that, when you say you're using the community it is a dig at her Son.
Speaker 2: I agree, But this is my question because what I think Sean didn't remember what he said and then they gave him the clickbait, and so he assumed that's what he did say. But when they flashed back, he didn't say that.
Speaker 3: No, but he said something about her using the community.
Speaker 2: I no, I don't think he said the community.
Speaker 3: I think he just said I thought I heard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I either way, you can't if somebody asks for proof and wants a story, you cannot just go buy a headline. A headline is full of shit, the things that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the clickbait's bad. But then seth going Proof Beach.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, also, you pulled this from Reality Blurring. But here's the thing, like USA.
Speaker 3: Today, Well, when he said that, he was referring to Whitney's involvement, like and.
Speaker 2: He said, we like receipts around here.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because I'm like, I'm confused. I thought Sean said it. Why are you going Proof Beach to Whitney? Because do you do you think do you think though that Sean was in the wrong.
Speaker 2: Do I think you should ever say that somebody's kids are brought into it. Probably not. Do I think that Sean assumed that the conversation was over when they had it the first time? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that Sean. I think Sean's a good guy. We've met him. He's very nice, he's very dad, I see very he's very quiet, and I don't think he meant it in that way, but it could be taken in a very negative way, and that's the way that Meredith took it.
Speaker 2: So I guess that the first time around.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But how about Angie put in her foot in her mouth and bringing up to grandparents and Tom?
Speaker 2: Do you think that was accidental? Fully?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think anything anybody does on housew was accidental. But do you think Todd is controlling because he lost his shit well or just doesn't want to be filming a reality show.
Speaker 2: Let's break it down thing by thing. One was Angie bringing that up because she didn't realize the magnitude of it, and somebody just said we got to talk about this a little bit, and she was like, I'll be the one. I'll be the one to bring it up until she realized, like, holy shit, I really stepped into it. I would have been fine if Todd said to the group, we're not talking about this, just so we know this is off limits. Where I started to shift and not appreciate Todd was the way he actually spoke to bron Win. And then I think once we saw bron Win's confessional where she says, you know, I thought one of the women would embarrass me at the table, but it was actually.
Speaker 3: Tom my husband. Yeah, that's why I am concerned that Todd's got so much money that next season he's like, we're out, I ain't doing this again, or you can film, and I don't want anything to do with it because you can tell he's not comfortable. He did not think that the talk about the grandparents should have been brought up. He stands strong in his belief that these grandparents were never in Gwynn's life, and like, you know, She's like, well that that's my belief. He's like, no, that's the truth. Yeah, And ron Win's trying to be nice and tippytoe around it and Todd's.
Speaker 2: Like, no, well, I think Todd is very protective over their private life. I wish when he is.
Speaker 3: But you're on a reality show and there's like obviously there are certain things that you do keep private, but the most part it's few and far between.
Speaker 2: But my guess is he didn't know a ton about the show. He want Bronwin, wanted something to do. And either way, I think he's trying to probably protect his stepdaughter and he's been there, well for.
Speaker 3: Sure, he's trying to protect He doesn't think that's an appropriate to be brought up, and I get it.
Speaker 2: But this is the problem. This isn't the first time he's done this.
Speaker 3: I know, Oh, you mean against Bronwin.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, Like if he would if this was the first time he did this, I would be like, you know what, I get it. This isn't something that should be discussed and you just stumbled right into that and it's unfortunate, but like this is too serio of a conversation. But anytime a conversation isn't being handled, well, he's like, all right, we're done.
Speaker 3: And I'm like I was ready for him to throw everybody out. Yeah, like get out, get out, so that I really enjoyed this. So everybody goes to the indie race track and so the girl Brie, who you know, greets him and everything. I know her. I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same girl. So I was they don't really show her face enough. But so we did Indy Car. And actually Eddie is more in connection with the people at IndyCar, and we recently went to I think it was in Long Beach and had the whole VIP experience and met the drivers and I got to actually ride in one of the cars. And I think we Eddie invited you and Edwin, but you were somebody was out of town or I think Edwin was out of town.
Speaker 2: I have done it before. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well we're doing it this Sunday, but not with Indy Cars.
Speaker 2: We're doing.
Speaker 3: Drag racing in Pomona, yep. So me and Eddie are going to do that.
Speaker 2: Is that what the trucks?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No. I think it's the off roading.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's drag racing like fast cars. Okay, I mean Andy's fast too. But when we were there, she goes, oh, I just filmed with Salt Lake City. I go, you did? I go from who? And she goes, uh, I know Bronwin's husband. I've known him for years and we got I go, oh my god, that is so cool.
Speaker 2: And did I miss this. Does he own cars or does he like bet On cars? Or what's the Do you know.
Speaker 3: He's not Jay Leno. I know you can get them confused by the way they look, but it's not the same person. He's just into it.
Speaker 2: No, who didn't see him into it? Meredith?
Speaker 3: It's so loud there, I'm surprised that. I mean, you notice that they only filmed very brief because it is so loud. You have to wear earplugs when you walk because it is so loud. So then Seth is leaving for his work trip. Seth did end up staying an extra day.
Speaker 2: Right, Seth stayed longer.
Speaker 3: He said goodbye to Meredith. She's upset that he's leaving early. But but I don't know. I just think if your husband takes a job in another state and you're in Salt Lake City, you got to know that he's going to be traveling a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think I also would be annoyed if my husband told me he was definitely coming to this amount of days.
Speaker 3: But he did. He was there for a good amount of time, So I don't know why he had to come out and say I'm leaving tomorrow. And then they never did a follow up of him staying extra, But Sean was cracking me up when he's all he was calling you guys be ochious. You know that means you know that means bitches. Right, I'm all, thank thank you, Captain obvious.
Speaker 2: I was saying this out and obvious like you're too used to talking to twelve year old Like, yes, yes, you all know that Bacha's is a slightly nicer version a bit hitch. But I do like Angie and Shawn's relationships. I do too, and I do I don't mind him getting a little bit more involved. But then we get to Bronwyn and Lisa get to continue their conversation without the n D five or whatever it is the car you're gonna say, I'm about to say, and bron was Bronwin is upset Lisa didn't defend her to Heather. She feels like Lisa cares more about her friendship with Heather than theirs. And then the two hug and make up.
Speaker 3: Wow, but I'm gonna say Bronwyn is savage the way she can argue I was taking notes. I'm my girl, you are good like.
Speaker 2: You couldn't you don't wish She's Mary, she's got to have her ship fucking on point and handling it.
Speaker 3: But and I also love that they took a private jet there and they're like, oh, you guys are commercial coaching the way home. Bye. Met me and Todter in first class for the seventy minute flight. Let me ask you if you had to a flight for seventy minutes or whatever whate was it a hour and a half or something like that. They were saying, would you care if you were in coach?
Speaker 2: Depends what I'd be paying for it or somebody else.
Speaker 3: Well, supposedly Braun when paid for it, which I find hard to believe. I think production paid for it.
Speaker 2: Well, like if anything is work related, then I always say business or first class, like if somebody else is paying for it, if I myself like granted, Well, now I'm gonna sound like a liar because normally when I fly to Vegas, I fly on Southwest, but this particular time, Slate night Through flew SAX.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I have no problem going to Vegas on Southwest. It's a film. Our flight, well, Jay's X is totally different. It's like semi private. You walk up, we do that. We do that a lot when we go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: And not have to wait in line or security or go to the next for that. So that is like an expenditure I would do, but I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Like Lisa was having a fit. She thought, I'm in seventeen c we need to change a flight. This is ridiculous. I cannot. I do not fly coach. I have enough lun coach since college, like you and her husband's just like, oh my god, like there's no flights out there. You're gonna be fine. It's an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: So her saying she gets glam every single day of her life, whether she films or not, that'd be like me saying it. Look at me when she was kidding lamb today.
Speaker 3: I know when she got glammed. It reminded me of when I got glammed when Jen came running on me and I had the vampire lighting over my head. Have to I'm like, okay, I look.
Speaker 2: Two d well.
Speaker 3: My mom, It's like, why is this picture of you that looks like you're a hundred years old going around? I'm like, Mom, I just tell you, looking one hundred years old was still better than when you had a blue or slash green face with the CO two laser. I go, Mom, I was under vampire lighting, my hair was half done, and yeah, it just wasn't a great It wasn't it wasn't great, mom, And she goes, oh, I thought somebody tweaked it, because you don't look like that. And I felt like Lisa kind of got the same little yeah.
Speaker 2: Whenever they're I think it's called baking. Whenever they're baking, it's not great. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not a pretty picture if not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I liked it. Keep on tuning in. I'm looking forward to what's to come, especially after that mid season trailer.