Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NBA eighty two game grind is done, and now the real fun begins. The NBA Playoffs right here, and it's time for all the high steaky drama, clutch moments, and drag dropping plays. I can't wait. If you're looking to make the playoffs even more exciting, Draft Kings sports Book had you covered as an official sports betting partner of the NBA from the playing games all the way through the finals. Now it's time to back your favorite player and teams as they go chase glory.
Speaker 3: All season long.
Speaker 2: DraftKings has been your go to spot for NBA player prompts and that doesn't stop.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Want to make your playoff experience even more intense, try placing a bet on your favorite players performance. Will they drop thirty, forty or even more? It's your call. Ready to place your first bet? Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now. Lock in your bets unless make this playoff run unforgettable. Here's something special for you first timers. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Make it a playoff run to remember with Draft Kings. Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Use cold money Move that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility. We're sstrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayers, is time for what you all really tuned into listen to me for financial advice. Tax season, boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divide by one. Charity a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees.
Speaker 3: Extra terms and exclusion apply.
Speaker 2: Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet sea he tilS. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refun.
Speaker 3: It took dark. It took dark.
Speaker 2: I know there's no way you trade back into the first round if you're not selecting a quarterback. We knew that was selected the quarterback. We just didn't know Jackson Dart should door.
Speaker 3: It is. Wow.
Speaker 2: You didn't see his mom packed him on his back. She wasn't packing because you're going in the second round. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: When when in Cleveland? Pick again? Second round? Right? Second round? So you got to tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my goodness, hey should do it like man?
Speaker 3: If I have known this, I'd have stayed in school year. Oh my goodness. But I can't believe they played like that.
Speaker 2: I ame brised. I'm not listen. I'm not surprised that they traded back in the first round.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. Yeah, but oh Joe, think about it.
Speaker 2: The last week we started hearing this that people had Jackson Dark number two, they had Slow number three, d had slid what you look, look what they got to gave up since.
Speaker 3: Second round pick?
Speaker 2: And yeah, but third third round pick and twenty six third round pick.
Speaker 5: That it's confusing.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what film they were watching.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying there's nothing there's nothing wrong with Jackson Dark, right, but come on, man, I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 3: When you know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you look when you go to the grocery store and you got a list. You already know what you want. Yeah, they know the guy that they want. I'm a little surprised. I thought I thought your door played well enough for they.
Speaker 3: They haven't got it right in a minute. They haven't. They haven't gotten it right since Eli. Well, they better get it right. They just they better get it right.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: But you know the momentum has started to build by your door possibly sliding out of the first round where you're like, Okay, he doesn't go in early. He doesn't go to Cleveland. They don't go to the Giants. It seemed like both of those teams had their mind made up. Had Cleveland not traded back, they were gonna take Travis.
Speaker 3: Okay, they trade back, get the guy.
Speaker 2: They still get a great pig there, and they pick up some draft capital along the way, now the middle from nine, from ten all the way to twenty one. But he need to quarter back, so I'm thinking I'm thinking Steelers. He doesn't go twenty one to the Steelers. Nobody from twenty two to thirty two he went back. So unless somebody trades back into the first round, o't joe, he gonna be a Day two selection, right, all right, all right, guys coming to the stage. Selected number seven overall in nineteen eighty eight Pro Football Hall of Fame. In twenty twenty five, five brothers Starling Sharp, give it the pack, old are.
Speaker 3: Getting he getting backed up? What do you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, what do we got? John Jackson Darty? The Giants traded back they were they were selected number three. They take up Dual Carter, They come back up until the first round of twenty six. They make the trade with the Houston Texas by select Jackson Dart.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: That's that's big. That's wow. So there's only two quarterbacks gone. Yes, yes, we knew cam Warre was going number one. A lot of people thought should that would be number two. But it's not how high you go, it's where you go. He still has an opportunity to go to a great situation.
Speaker 6: Now when you when you look at it, now, what's what's what? Other teams still need a quart about Cleveland?
Speaker 3: Cleveland? Who else about l A Rams? I mean, uh staff from the back line. Yeah, yeah, he's got a year left.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: They did take steps and Bennett I forgot a bash Yeah yeah, yeah, oh I forgot.
Speaker 3: He started at USC. Jackson Darty started at USC.
Speaker 8: Okay, everybody that plays quarterback now started somewhere else. Oh, he does got he got a lot of an Okay, No, he played for Lane Kiffin. So he lego that he can play the position. That he's gonna be able to play the position. That's one thing he's gonna dial it up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: Wow, what a throat and you've got a lot of control quarterbacks have a lot of control in his system too.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he moves just good enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, go catch boy, you huh, we'll catch?
Speaker 2: What about the throw? The throat? What about good throw? Pretty good company. The third Old Miss quarterback to be select the number one in the common Draft, Archie and Eli preceded it. Archie was the second pick of the draft. Eli was number one, and now we get twenty six.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it. Wow. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I could be that that's your doors Sanders, the labor. It just sounded much better.
Speaker 3: What they did a job. Boy, I'll say, you gotta appreciate that.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: Bro. Wow what you uh?
Speaker 8: You like the packing selection? I could say yes, I mean I don't. I don't watch you the football to having opinions. I mean, I don't watch football anymore, so I I if he's a receiver and he can catch, they got a good quarterback and Jordan that can throw it. I mean he should have success here.
Speaker 2: Dave ball ses traits of Josh Allen and Jackson Dark who said that the head coach that he was at Old C when he had that breakout season.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, so the one thing we know Dave I can coach. Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said the same thing about Daniel Jones.
Speaker 3: Didn't No, uh, what do you call him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh? He didn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't a head coach with Daniel Jones. Wasn't he who he was the head coach? But I don't think he drafted him. Phil Seals seventh, Philip Rivers fourth, Daniel Jones sixth.
Speaker 5: Now, I can't believe that, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is when you look at the Giants, the Giants said, look, they were gonna take you, they were gonna take Travis or they're gonna take a dual carter. All right, call the Falcons traded back in. No, they don't need a quarterback, sure don't, No, No, no, Will Will Johnson.
Speaker 3: James.
Speaker 2: Here's running back on edge. He's the edge d Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: That's a good selection, too deep. They took two defensive players. They're like, look, we gotta get better on that side of the football. They're like, I like our defensive coach. Yes, but they're probably being able to stop people. You know, No, you can't outscore everybody in this league. You know they got Jonn Robinson. Yeah, they got a Drake Drake London, Kyle.
Speaker 6: Pits Uh Mooney, Mooney still there, yep, Mooney still yeap when he still there?
Speaker 3: Look at what the Rams got.
Speaker 2: The Rams got got more for that pick than what the what uh what the Giants gave up?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 8: Which one is? They got a second round, the seventh round at the first this year. Next they got it first. Bet yeh next year. I'm telling you it's setting itself up for the Rams. I can see the door with the I mean, I know, man, I'm not trying to get rid of masts Stafford, but he can't play forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta stay at the transition.
Speaker 2: That's what got That's what got the uh uh, that's what got the stealer the trouble.
Speaker 3: Then let then let me let being down the vine. Yep. If there's a quarterback you like, you take it.
Speaker 2: You take him a year or two early, as opposed to letting your quarterback down on the vine.
Speaker 3: That's what happened to Pittsburgh with Ben Robins. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Long, and they ain't been They ain't been able to find an answer yet. Nope, he's long too. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I've seen more football sitting on this sofa than I have in the last five years.
Speaker 3: You got that Hal Wilson number twenty seven jerseys one.
Speaker 8: I have never seen this much football in the last five years.
Speaker 3: What Baltimore, if you're Baltimore, what you're taking? What you need?
Speaker 8: Well, I thought it's not even what you need with Baltimore not remembering Christian Watson was a little nicked. Uh, I think a cl I thought they would have taken a receiver. I thought they were gonna get the guy from Texas Baltimore. I was not thinking that green Bay. I was not thinking about Green Bay and Christian watching situation. So I was like, the kid from Texas if he's there, which I got, he would have gone first, you.
Speaker 3: Remember, Uh.
Speaker 2: Josh Jacobs asked him what he thought they needed, called some flak. He said, I think we need a number one. We need a dog got mad Could you see the ball? Could you see Baltimore taking a dB or do they go get another receiver?
Speaker 5: They got Wiggins or you got Marlon Humphree.
Speaker 2: Marlin plays slot mainly safety. Good point, D Lion. That's a good point, D Lion, D Jackal because the young bully just retired. Yeah, oh he just retired. They go do like that one. I think the thing is Baltimore is like, you know what, we can take whatever we want. We still got Lamar, we got Hendry, Uh, we got Flowers, we got the other other received what's the other receiver?
Speaker 3: Ojo the seven? Oh Richard Bateman?
Speaker 2: Baby got Bateman, we got we got Likely, we got Andrews. They got a nice offensive line that they resigned Stalley. So you're saying defense, I think I think they go defense. Yeah, I definitely think they go defense.
Speaker 3: D D tackle. I'm definitely thinking defense. Uh, you got Roll.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a safety rated that high to get to go with, to go with Kyle Hamilton. So I'm thinking I'm thinking they take I'm thinking the corner of D Lineman. I say, will Johnson makes a lot of sense here because.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: Manokoina starts Safety from Georgia. He's still n drafted. He's supposed to live it us defense a player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my question, I you know, I was like, okay, what safety is rated high enough? Because it makes sense with Kyle Hamilton, you're all world safety. Okay, Well, Kyle, Kyle playing in the bar clock he does, he does, he does, he absolutely does.
Speaker 3: This will be the third one. He fished two edges of the safety.
Speaker 5: And I can't leave it. Picked Jackson Darning.
Speaker 2: I'm still uh safety from Georgia. Alokas starts I'm retired. I'm retired. I'm retired. I like to pick. I like this pick for Baltimore. I think like that. I think once once you get down this long show, they had a whole lot of needs you got. Yeah, I mean you won, you know, eleven twelve games. You went you know, you went around of the playoffs. So it's not like you it's not like you're like there's one guy that's gonna change a fortune.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's at the top of the draft, at the bottom of the draft.
Speaker 2: I'm taking whatever the best player available, that's what I'm gonna take.
Speaker 5: And at this point, especially this far in the draft.
Speaker 3: But Baltimore is a hard team too though.
Speaker 8: They're a hard team to track like that, you're like, oh, they're gonna take this or are they gonna take that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: They do everything that that's a little bit unconventional.
Speaker 3: They always have been.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, when when you're that good, it's kind of like Kansas City. It's like, but I mean, what do you what do they need? You win fifteen games? You win fourteen games, twelve games? I mean, what do you what? What can you elect that down at the bottom that's gonna put you over the top of.
Speaker 6: You one they might not put him on the top. But the first take the first team you mentioned was Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Yes, that didn't need.
Speaker 5: Old line, addressed the old line situations.
Speaker 6: Not not sure what you're gonna get of quality that far down, but you ain't got no choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they definitely take a no offensive lineman picks in.
Speaker 2: With the twenty seventh pick, the Baltimore Ravens select part I look, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. Save to the pair with the Hamilton Hamley that's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you got Wiggins, You got humped, even though Hump kicks inside when they go to three wives. Yeah, he's really good in the slot. And you know bald A Baltimore, they got ro Kwan.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So the general they brack Kirby.
Speaker 2: Kirby know how to getting them, gut them defensive guys. Kirby know how to get them and can coach him. Ye when you I guess when you were coach saving for that length of time, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta learn something, you.
Speaker 2: Know when win championship. And the one thing Georgia players dB defenders can do is run.
Speaker 8: So look how you flipped balls head, Look how he flipped those hips.
Speaker 2: Watch it, but watch this, Look at this. You can't fool me. You can't fool me. I'm a fil right through that.
Speaker 3: It's a good switch pick up. That's mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah heait hold on, is he playing nikkela safety?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Now you have safe fifty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know in today's college football, you gotta be able to cover so much space.
Speaker 3: Wow, he was.
Speaker 5: He was at the point in the first first diagram.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: He got great He got great ball skills. He got skills. He got great ball skills. I mean the first plays he made, he dropped this guy and made a play.
Speaker 5: Then on on the d ball.
Speaker 6: First thing you see touch look back football, find it, find it right away.
Speaker 5: Most of the time. You can tell when the DV is good most of the time.
Speaker 6: In those situations they panic, Yes, they panic and just play the hands.
Speaker 3: But and he.
Speaker 8: Plays with attitude. So he gonna fit right in and that in Baltimore. He gonna play just like them.
Speaker 3: What I like.
Speaker 2: Uh So, now the lines on the clock, they need some defensive yo, don't get Will Johnson he from Michigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right right down the street from you. Yeah, go get it, go get it.
Speaker 5: Getting man match him up with brother Branch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Brian Branch is the real deal. Yeah. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh they got Taron arms They got Tarron arms Strong, they got Joseph he resigned Joseph.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he nice.
Speaker 2: I think they definitely, I definitely think they need a corner. Yeah, you're getting you getting hutched back?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now are they gonna Are they gonna re signed u z Za Darius Smith?
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, it is free.
Speaker 2: The question is it's kind of hard to tell what they need because they had so many guys on defensive side of the football, so it's really hard to tell what they actually need considering so many guys were banged up towards the middle end of the year.
Speaker 8: But but but I think is is if you look at in the division that they play, if you don't need guys that can score, you need guys that can stop. And in the day's league, with the with the rules that they were, and you have to you better have nine guys that can cover and and and Detroit with their offense because they're gonna score. Oh yeah, I would definitely not be mad if they took a corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think Will I think Will Johnson, like I said, he from he went to Michigan, Misia, Michigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 9: I mean if if the pick is in, yeah, as can be looking like ash.
Speaker 2: What we got? That's what we're looking like. No, what did you play?
Speaker 3: H oh uh? Ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Ninety Okay, I didn't considering all the people they had on defense hurt and they still finished seventh in defense. Yeah, they put so much pressure on you because they score, they forced they can't you turned the ball over. That's why you know you have some of them lop side of games. Right, they got into that shootout with Buffalo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, de tackle.
Speaker 3: These would be tackled from Ohio State.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can't be mad at that either.
Speaker 6: So it must be. It must be happy with. Obviously the skill position on defense must be.
Speaker 3: But Arnold got to play better. He get too many penalties.
Speaker 6: Too much hold of, too much hold hands. It got trust defeat trustafeed the eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you do what he does to tell me he's guessing. He's unsure he'll.
Speaker 5: Be better than ship though.
Speaker 8: Klik Williams Ohio State, Well you like that pick. I think what they're gonna do is play offense with their defensive line. You don't know how healthy that you're gonna come back, right and I mean at seventy.
Speaker 3: I mean he's a.
Speaker 8: High energy he needs. They're gonna play offense with their defensive line. They're gonna do a lot of that right there. They're gonna do a lot of moving. You're not gonna get one on ones. You're not gonna see a lot of that right there. They're gonna play offense with their defensive line. Whoa, They're gonna scheme and they're like slaying and they're gonna move. They're not gonna be in the same place when the ball snapped and than they were when they lined up.
Speaker 3: That's what they're gonna do. I like that.
Speaker 2: Get off the ball, press, look at the press, look at the whole get the whole part of a tackle with your cream.
Speaker 3: Say keep out where you going. I'll go to the A. I'm ana throw you here, go to the.
Speaker 2: L A three percent chance they to twenty eight p bro.
Speaker 3: He ain't going what? No, I ain't going No quarterbacks? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And who who's draft? Who draft after Washington?
Speaker 2: Uh, Buffalo? They ain't going there, Kansas City ain't. Philly ain't going. No, I ain't going there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, they did they and they did. They did it nothing bone young boy.
Speaker 3: Man, Hey, I like that. If I'm Kansas City, I trade out of the first round.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not. I trade out of the first round.
Speaker 2: I'll give you some day two second old lineman.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: An extra second. I get an extra second.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, okay, you're right.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't miss on that on those those pigs either.
Speaker 8: You're gonna trade out of the first round to get what old line?
Speaker 3: A couple of old lineman the day two I ain't an old line bad what you remember how for the last time?
Speaker 2: And and uh uh and and they got beat they got their eyes beat out by tam down tam Man. They go get a Thony Yep, they got they go sign Smith.
Speaker 3: That's correct. And they went back to back super Bowl.
Speaker 8: Yeah damn yeah, I mean it makes sense for them to trade out.
Speaker 3: That's that makes sense.
Speaker 8: That makes more sense because I mean they don't have a need, they don't have a want.
Speaker 2: Right And the question and the question is and the question is if you with that being said, if a situation you look at it like, hold on, how high it is? Rated's the offense line we're gonna get at thirty two at thirty at thirty, why not slide back, get a couple of extra picks. I didn't get a second, possibly a third, maybe fourth? Bro Uh, what does Washington take here?
Speaker 3: Defense? Okay, they got the get they got to go.
Speaker 5: Got to go defense offensively.
Speaker 3: I mean nickas hold it. Ask how they're looking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 3: What h R Yeah, I like h I mean.
Speaker 2: They're really high. I would take ye. There they are another team that you really don't Alan didn't they didn't they release a defensive lineman, Allen. I think Jonathan didn't they leave Jonathan Allen. I think they lost Allen. You replace him, they can use the corner.
Speaker 5: The man who got from from the Saints came over, Marshaun Lttimore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if he can run anymore though, run anymore?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he had to get his legs up underneath him though. Remember he was hurt for a little bit when he came from the Saints. Yeah, then when he got out there. We're in the middle of the season.
Speaker 8: Mike Green, we'll take an edge or the safety out of South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Okay, nick I Minora, I like it. The picks in you go defensive offense. Definitely defense defense.
Speaker 5: You don't need nothing of offense.
Speaker 3: Look at what they got.
Speaker 2: You got a wide receiving debo, you get tensled, you got Kendloll, you got Will Harris South.
Speaker 3: What did he play?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it. Protect protect the asset.
Speaker 5: Yeah, h I mean.
Speaker 10: Wow, man, Well that draft though many.
Speaker 6: Did we not watch the film? Forget what what they talk about? Hid the skyt online.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes you'll talk, sometimes you'll talk yourself out of something. I believe they talk themselves out of this. The everybody keep saying, well, Jackson, dark ceiling is higher.
Speaker 3: Than your doors.
Speaker 5: You can't even determine that watching we're talking about.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, that pick right there puts a lot of pressure on your offensive coordinator because you got new toys. You got Debo. If you're gonna have to put them in a position to score, you got Terry McLaurin, Ryan Robinson, your offensive coordinator is about to be a star. Well, I mean if Debo can stay healthy. Well, uh, Clingsbury did an unbelievable job last year, and now he's got more You're two under his belt.
Speaker 2: They got more guys that can that he can step outside of his system.
Speaker 3: He's getting ready to be a star. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I'm Kansas City, I'm taking to Mary in Hampton runner back when you already got on. No, that's crazy. That ain't working, Bro, You ain't finna have all that kind of kind of time.
Speaker 3: That ain't working. That ain't working.
Speaker 2: Ooh, nice nice pass off, nice pass off. Excuse me, look at this path I looked Okay, I like to stand. Oh coming around at you. Hey, get out the way, son, that ain't what you want at all. But see now that I'll tell you can't go low. Remember, yeah, Nibba can creative power. Yeah, now you now you gotta take that punishment.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, he went to the charges. Okay, because you know they let the other they let who did they let go? Because they had uh? What was the guy from Baltimore from from from from from from twenty seven, number twenty seven. JK Dobbins. Yeah they lost JK.
Speaker 3: Dobbins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I I like, I like the Chargers pick. Then he went earlier with your buffalo. Okay, you buffalo, what do you get? What do you need in buffalo? Trudavis White came back, Hold on what position?
Speaker 3: You don't need nothing, You don't need nothing.
Speaker 5: No offense.
Speaker 2: You can you can never have too much offense. You never have too much offense in today's NFL.
Speaker 5: Man, But about job in the store.
Speaker 3: But what's well? So they averaged about thirteen ws a year and it ain't got nothing to show for. You can't have enough. You can't have all those wines which told me nothing to show for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but if you look at look at how they look at where their season ends, Their season ends, with either Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Well or Kansas City. That's it. That's what they're playing again.
Speaker 2: Remember they lost against the Bengals did the year the Bengals went to the Super Bowl. Yeah, they lost the Kansas City. They keep saying they want to get home field. They lost the Kansas City. Pansas City wasn't that beat them? And then went on to Baltimore last year. Yeah, they had to go on and road to Kansas City. I would draft based on what Kansas City does to be It's gonna be the same same three, same four every single year because they got the same for a quarterback. That's something happening with those quarterbacks. That's what I would do. Wow, thank you YouTube views, all you guys that are sitting out there at home watching us.
Speaker 3: We greatly greatly appreciate.
Speaker 2: That's one thing we can tell you about that you always or Uncle Ocho on Nightcap, we appreciate that. We appreciate you Packer fans for standing here with it. Give yourself a rout of applause. You got unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you all of you at home watching.
Speaker 3: You know, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you y'all holding us down. We appreciate that. It's uh what we as you say that they took up with.
Speaker 3: Corner? Where's he from? Okay? Okay, oh CC guy CEC guy.
Speaker 2: He can rush, he can cover, you know, Rousseau Dougans cattle injured, you doing. They brought your Navy's white back back injured.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he's healthier. You're removed from that a c L. Well second year, removed from that a c L. But hopefully he's better. I like Russeau, I like, uh, the guy from Worthy from Houston, the d tackle. I love him. I can't think of the name off the top of my head. Ask what's the d tackle number ninety one? Name from Houston? From here yet from Yeah, Oliver.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 2: He's got a motor, he's violet, he strikes. I love every I love everything about him. They got Russo on the on one edge and Panessa on the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now the question is is Matt mlonald fully healthy? But when he's healthy, he sidelined the sideline. He top three.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like I like that. I'm gonna make you famous.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make you famous.
Speaker 3: Is it get it up? Is it get up?
Speaker 5: In here, come on, now, come on, you want something my beef jerky.
Speaker 11: H Tom, I call her.
Speaker 5: I'll talk, don't I'll talk.
Speaker 1: What you have to do?
Speaker 3: Look like or he was at the draft?
Speaker 6: I said, what why did they invite certain people when they know they're not going in the first round and just happim sitting there looking crazy.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't come if you don't.
Speaker 2: Nless you just certainly absolutely, I'm sure Abdull you know like cam and abdul and and and and travel you know, uh the Campbell.
Speaker 5: Gent man, I no, man, that's a that's a crazy feeling.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you think jeling Millroe go before it's your door?
Speaker 5: They playing it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one. What you think? And they love it. A lot of people say he has he has the most upside.
Speaker 6: They can't stop you looking at looking at size and arm strengthen.
Speaker 3: What I tell you told you, o Choe trading? I told you for who and for what?
Speaker 2: They traded? The Philly I don't know why Philly, Phil. They need to move up to thirty one. They was at thirty two. They moved up one spot to make sure they get the person. They won't get the person they won't did they really? They really can go anywhere right other than quarterback. They don't need a wide receiver. But they don't need a running back. They don't need a quarterback, they don't need office of line. We know they're not gonna go off his alignment. They got they number one and damn near every position, right tackle, left tackle, left guards receive them.
Speaker 3: So they got a top three player. Yeah, yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: So, d Liman. They loaded it d Light. But they've they've shown us you can't help have enough D Lineman.
Speaker 5: Nice rotations.
Speaker 2: You got a check cover. So you you get a situation where we got a NASCAR package. We got a group that stops to run, and then we did we change times right quick, do a pisstop.
Speaker 3: Come on in, Come on here, guys, let's see what you're looking like. He he nice, he look at look at this? Look at this? You look at this?
Speaker 1: He nice?
Speaker 3: I got you. You thought.
Speaker 2: You thought I would go back. He put him with down of the tailpipe now here in our conference.
Speaker 3: He's nice. Damn you to show that place. No, he got out the backslide, flipped those hips. Okay, give me that look got you flipped them things. Man, Look look at his feet. Look at this, Look at this, Look at this, look at this. Look he.
Speaker 8: Don't try me. Our guys you always say South Carolina. He believes what he sees. He You're gonna have to be real good to fool him.
Speaker 3: I like it. Egle fit man wain't fit the whole, y'all. We don't need all this time.
Speaker 11: Come on, that's a good pig. Okay, that's be Lynman ashig Go.
Speaker 3: D b lie bawl Oh linebacker. Yeah they got they just signed. They just signed bond back yet yet it did. Yeah, Nikobe Dean, how healthy is he gonna be? You know he had that knee?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, see.
Speaker 2: Way late actually first person all the Philly. I believe y'all could have got that guy at thirty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would have still been there. I believe still.
Speaker 2: I believe it's still been there because if he wanted to, if if kesas Fee would have wanted him, they want you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe they's worried about somebody else shot up, but know they weren't. They would know they were about to fall asleep. They just wanted to do something to get busy.
Speaker 1: In the draft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it as I like I look, I like, I like, I like the Bills.
Speaker 5: Pick you're gonna you're gonna have his hands full now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Wattle tyree.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got Buffalo in that situation, Shakir got Palmer Coleman, you got to deal with.
Speaker 3: I mean, the Patriots ain't got no talking about that.
Speaker 10: Boy.
Speaker 2: I know you yeah, yeah about that. Yeah man, Like I said, it's fine receiver from Buffalo. No receiver, no no for the Patriots. Yeah, they got Diggs, but Diggs is coming off in a L and you know you're gonna be on inside anyway. Yeah, you need to get past that first year when you dealing with that A C you Adrian Peterson, I don't know. I don't well, I don't know where he rehab that. Yeah, you need to be you need to be. Uh, I ask you be coming through ash no jehd okay, okay, mind yeah I heard him.
Speaker 3: Uh uh h.
Speaker 2: Yeah we've been next year, we've got proof of concel show everybody.
Speaker 3: We can do it with the average parts. That's so thank you. K m hm, thanks sat Huh, I'll do shoes broken, yeah, h m hm okay, that's good. Oh ask the gent Wow, it's uh.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Draft is so different. The draft is so different now with uh with with now? When you know it's when I It used to be on Sunday. They once started Sunday and then it went Monday Tuesday, and you had seven rounds.
Speaker 3: I mean twelve rounds when I came up. Yet twelve.
Speaker 2: Now they start on they start on Thursday, go Friday into Saturday. Come on, egos, speed, speed, speed on defense. Come on speed on defense. Come on speed on speed on defense. Camba Josh Camp, eat on defense. Speed. He's on defense. He'll thumper though. With speed, he'll thumper, Yes he is. That's what I think about. Battle guys.
Speaker 3: But you you when the.
Speaker 2: Bike, Yeah, when they get there, you go down. Yeah, you strike there. All them two twenty linebackers, they don't have that. They got them guys two thirty five too far and can run for day man. That's gonna pick for them, though, Call y'all to get that gout. Evaluate and he can step outside that defense.
Speaker 3: Still on his own. He can make plays on their own. Can see look at the look at the side. Get on your horse, Get on your horse, Get on your horse.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 8: That's mine, that's mine. That was a terrible throat. That's cart him back. I don't know what he was looking at. He don't even look at this reading your act?
Speaker 3: Oh dip it? What are you doing? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe? Some of them guys that I don't know what they be doing. I know they ain't coaching. That showed up and hurt. He was sudden, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 2: Yah, showed up all of a sudden. Imagine you a defensive player. You going to the Eagles?
Speaker 3: Man? Are you talking about a dream come true?
Speaker 10: Chief?
Speaker 2: The Chiefs are in chief picker in what we got, that's how we looking it. Wouldn't be married if they went linebacker. Yeah, I mean take off line, would hope? So m h I guess you take the Uh. I don't know how else State got the offensive line and that's still available. Oh yes, yes, I mean they got DJ Humphrey, who's a year gonna be a year plus removed from the a s CL surgery. Uh uh uh they guy Juwan Johnson Smith is back. That got Creed. Humphrey didn't even left guard.
Speaker 3: You know. Joe Thunias is in uh In Tunias in in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Now Chicago has improved tremendously.
Speaker 3: They absolutely have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cornerback, remember the cornerback for he wanted he went to Thorpe wor yes, yes, yes, And you know why do you why do you fall?
Speaker 3: Why do you fall the way he is? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I mean he's probably thinking the same thing, shoulders thinking how did I? How did I fall?
Speaker 3: Right Simmons Ohio State tackle and he's joined his side. He's gonna play. You're gonna play the guard position. He's gonna moving inside what they lie.
Speaker 2: Look, I think everybody, everybody that's out there listening to us, everybody that's here, I think everybody's shot.
Speaker 3: That's your door slid out of the first round.
Speaker 2: You look, once he got past that first three to first three, nobody else really needed a quarterback until they got it, until they got to twenty one.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, he doesn't go in at nine. But are you really not at Saints at Are you really that shocked though?
Speaker 8: Because everybody, except for mel Kuiper, everybody was saying your door was falling like a comet. Everyone Jackson Dart on the Rise, your door falling, except for mail. And then when you start to look at all the intent I mean, they talk about accuracy, accuracy, but then you look at Jackson Dart. He can move, he's accurate, he does all those same things. So just listening to other people who do this for a living, right, they weren't shocked. And then they were saying that since day once, since the combine that Jackson Dark went to the combine, mill Roe went to the comp they all blew up and it was like, sir Door was starting to fall.
Speaker 3: Well if for me is that okay, look like Traddy wasn't going to Cleveland.
Speaker 2: He wasn't going to the Giants, right, Okay, with Derek Carr situation with his shoulder, we don't know if he went.
Speaker 3: He thought he would have went, So now.
Speaker 2: He doesn't go nine. Nobody until twenty one needs a quarter quarterback right once? Once Pittsburgh doesn't selected me Like, okay, well, maybe somebody trades back.
Speaker 3: I said, somebody go trade back in the.
Speaker 2: First round the Giants they're gonna take and Nate carry back and take Dark. I don't so let me ask you this, does does mill Row go before stra Door? I just asked you that I have no idea. Yeah, because I mean, everybody likes Mirroe everybody said, he he's a treat. He gonna keep growing. They like the ability, the four three seven speed, the big time arm. Now he struggled with accuracy. I don't like guys that struggle with accuracy in college, not at this level. No, So if you struggle with accuracy in college, struggle.
Speaker 3: We saw that.
Speaker 2: We saw that, We saw that with Anthony Richardson. So it's hard to you know, it's hard to go there and be accurate. Yes, if you don't bring it with you, you ain't figuring it up on the way there, because you got to be.
Speaker 3: You got to be. You gotta throw guys open, Yes, sir, guys ain't gonna be.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while a guy blowing assignment, miss a coverage and then all of a sudden you find somebody. But more times than not, you got to hit guys on the movie You've got loose before he yeah, yeah, man, yeah, yes, yeah. And son. But they like they keep talking upside. That's the thing with you. I know you to hear it, but they talk about upside. He has the ability, he has the most ability to expand. Yeah, but when you talk about upside with the mill Row and these guys, The upside is you're not getting off the bus playing right now. Your upside is you can wait two years and then you can move in and be comfortable. The upside is not, oh, he's gonna get better at what he does now. No upside is the fact that, guess what, you ain't playing tomorrow. We don't want you to play tomorrow. They really don't need you to play tomorrow. It's like pennis in Atlanta. He had tremendous upside because they knew he wasn't gonna play right away. But my thing is, and I told Ocho this when they signed Cousins, I said, Oho, the best I'm talking about, the absolute best you can hope you get from Cousins is two years. What happens, Oho, if this car breaks down halfway through the season, and I'll be damn now you stuck. You gave him a hundred million guaranteed. Yeah, get with this monopoly money. Everybody, I mean everybody, everybody can spell it. There was a three percent chance he was gonna be available, So there was a chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah small that Wow.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm only saying la the rams with your door. I'm only saying that because Stafford is in I think the last year of his deal, but I don't. But I don't know. If it ain't the Rams, I don't know who. I mean, the Saints could come back in the second round. Well, uh, Cleveland is up.
Speaker 5: Cleveland picked first in this in the first in the second round might be the first one taken.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, Bro, I won't. It's where it's it's where you go, not how high you go. I've always said that. I'm like, you know, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Just let me get in the system that will allow me to keep being me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I want, because for me, in a system that I can keep I don't have to learn to be you. I don't have to learn to be you. I want to get off the bus being me. And that's the most important thing. I mean, the money is good too, you know. I'd really like to go second, then to go seven. But other than that, while you get in the system that will allow me to be me. I mean, I went to a situation. I went to one of the three teams that had an H back position. What if I don't go to a team that doesn't have an H back position.
Speaker 3: I came to a team that didn't want me.
Speaker 2: Washington, the Chargers, and the Broncos the only team that had Yeah, yeah, all the tight ends get hurt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what are the chances?
Speaker 3: There's no chance at all three of them get hurt. There is no chance.
Speaker 2: I'm the biggest wide receiver. I just happened to weigh two hundred and fifteen pounds and so hey, he could pleate tighty when they had two hundred and fifteen pounds. Tight end was in the sixties, the fifties, not the nineties, right, but uh, it's a half the highest drafted receiver, says Calvin Johnson and two thouthers. Well damn well, he's the highest draft of dB since who were last type of dB went the second second pick?
Speaker 9: Sure what Prime wasn't Pride was five, so we we went before prime.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sean Springs went too in ninety eight. Yeah, yeah, came out.
Speaker 5: With what Charles Woodson Okay, boy, Shawn was nice.
Speaker 3: He was nice for that one year.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't know what happened, and then everybody started cooking that's old your right now, that was only your release right now, that was on your release staff all He like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I ain't going nowhere. I ain't going nowhere. That was off taking off holder, that was on your release right now, excuse me that that's it?
Speaker 2: That Yeah, I got a lot of you, man, he does, He has a lot of you. Yeah, he tort you. Lit he really tort you.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, eighty two to fifty eight.
Speaker 6: That's uh, he's gonna be He's gonna be nice and dove all man. Oh yeah, he's finna putting butts in the seats. Boy, Yeah, he's finna put him in the seat.
Speaker 3: I just you know, I just hope they don't wear him down. How do you play him?
Speaker 5: They're gonna let him do what he want?
Speaker 3: Now, how do you play him?
Speaker 2: I build a package on offense, but I'm he playing defense and drafted him.
Speaker 3: Man's a dB to play receiver. Oh, you're getting ready to lose the room.
Speaker 1: Lose that wrong?
Speaker 3: The receiver room? High?
Speaker 5: An't he better than what's there?
Speaker 3: He ain't got nothing to do with my money.
Speaker 2: And we ain't trying to all that really better than what's them really on both sides of it. Okay, So sitting down, we're gonna do this. Hey with hold on, you've been in them room Yeah, what receiver you know, don't mind sharing the ball?
Speaker 3: What receiver you know is okay with you making can well it don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, I think it's it's always like this when you're a rookie coming in. Oh yeah, you gotta prove it. You got to prove it. I ain't just I ain't just feeling, you know, just take it. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 2: Look, your position is here, you here for the next three years. But I'm still gonna make you work or they're gonna put me on the other side. Yeah, one of these I ain't going to the bench.
Speaker 5: Hold On, what are receiving in Jacksonville right now?
Speaker 3: Man? They got Brian Thomas?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, now mine, I'll tell you that back ye, hold on, he's the second best receiver Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: What you what you think Brian Thomas gonna be happy seeing him coming back with you you have.
Speaker 6: That's that's some good help though. Yeah, that's a good help Brian. He not better in Brian tim Via Jr.
Speaker 3: I know that as your question. Now with that being said, I forget that.
Speaker 2: Do you pair him with Brian Thomas and let him play limited snaps on defense and let him play boy.
Speaker 3: That's what I would do.
Speaker 6: Nah, that's what I will Bryan, Brian Thomas Jane can carry that lower by itself because he did it last year.
Speaker 2: The question is, let's see what Jacksonville does. They they ain't got no second round pick. They gave that up when they moved up, so they ain't got no second round. He here, receiver, here, receiver. He gotta be man.
Speaker 1: You see Gil's son. Yeah, yeah, I text him. Wow that right there. Okay, mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Jazz Jazz, keep cavon. Thibodeaux will exercise to th like, why would why would? Why would they not keep thible Dau? You got him on the fifth your options, Why would you not keep it? H I'm not I mean anybody surprised by that.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean you got you you you play them with Fibodeau on one side, you got abdual Card on the other, and you got big Lawrence in the middle. You put them on both, put them both on the same side, and move them just Jack, just twist and stunts.
Speaker 3: You got big decks, big decks. You know he gonna hold it down. In the middle.
Speaker 5: A big deck's a good one.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like what the jifts did. I do too, because you got you gotta go hunt. I do too.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta hunt Jaalen Jailing hurts. You gotta hunt Jane Daniels. You gotta go hunt Dak Well.
Speaker 8: I think you definitely got to look at at Washington and Philly because their quarterbacks are moving.
Speaker 3: You definitely got to have somebody that can move with them.
Speaker 8: I don't think Dak is gonna move as much as as much as those two, but those two in Philly and Washington you need, Yeah, you need some folks that can go get them.
Speaker 2: I like, look, this was the this was the worst kept secret ever. Yeah, I mean, I mean, think about it. After Prota they canceled all the other come on with Joe, we're doing We've seen enough.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like this pic. Look, I like hey, I like I like I like the top picks. Does he his first year?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, well in Tennessee, Yeah, he gonna have to. I think he he may even play day one.
Speaker 5: So you don't think he sits a year.
Speaker 2: Not in number one. No, you don't sit number one number one against off the bus. They did Carson, but they don't do that number. Yeah, Lamar, yeah, Lamar. But Flaco came up a super Bowl that's right. It's hard to beat your quarterback that was super Bowls and get there. Yeah yeah, And you know, look, you can think, We'll say what you want about Joe Flacco is better than Will Nevers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by far, Mahomes, he sat behind Alex Smith.
Speaker 2: Alex Smith. Yeah, Alex Smith was number on over draft pick. They were in the playoffs the year before. Wow, and think about it, all the playoffs success that they had, Andy still traded up to take him number ten. You see how the forward thinking. I know what this offense says, but it could be so much better. Man, I got Kelsey, I got Tyreek. He's sorry, but but you sometimes there's a coach you gotta do things that's unconventional because but man, man, you just went to the playoffs. Man, you got Alex Smith playing so well. But I know what this offense can be. I see what it is, but I know what it can be if I get me somebody that will push the ball down the field, that's not afraid to take chances.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I named it checked down Alex Yeah, so I I they did. What happened?
Speaker 2: Pistons lost by two? Jaylen Brunson probably did something incredible. Look at that twelve and four Cat had thirty one? What k do the k go crazy? Kate the twenty four to eleven Hardaway Junior twenty four?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, Press you want some fight? They try and there's still a lot of games to go there it.
Speaker 2: Is job must be going crazy or Jaron Jackson, Pippin Jr. Jared j Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 3: And the Clippers Nuggets seem Yeah, yo, kid, you a triple double already. H I'm not. I'm I mean, this is your door, man. I think.
Speaker 2: It'd be interesting to see what what what you know social media has to say about bout your bout your door falling. No, it'll be interesting if mill Rod go before him. Oh my gosh, if mill Rod go before him. But it's but it's but it's but it's possible. Yes, it's possible. I mean it's it's not like it's it's out of the realm of possibility.
Speaker 6: This has been a collective effort media GM's owners, but a simple fact they allowed.
Speaker 3: So so is it because his Land's name, Sanders, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 5: There's no other reason. There's no other reason I turned the film on.
Speaker 2: I want my quarterback confident, because if he doesn't have that, he can't play. I don't care what his skill set is. I gotta have confidence. You got to be you just have to believe. Look in pro sports, you have to believe. You the badest mo for out here, and I'm here for a reason.
Speaker 8: Now, you got to be mentally strong and not allowed it outside noise to get to you. And that's hard, man, that's hard. But I think and plus, you can't go press now with y'all. Yeah, I can't show you what I can't show y'all what y'all missed in one game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's look at let's look at his.
Speaker 8: Let's look at the history of those Let's just say he and Melroe, just to throw out two names. He's always been the guy. He's always been the guy. He's never been challenged. Not saying that's good or bad. I'm just saying he's never had had to show you that I am who you think I am or want me to be, right, Jaylen Milroe was about to be a DV.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: If I take your Door and put him at Alabama, and I take Milroe and put him at Colorado, you think Alabama has a better record or worse record with your door, I'm gonna say a worse record because your door doesn't run enough or run more. Okay, I think with Milroe's legs and I think he throws it accurately enough in college football to be for that team to be successful. If Nick Saban is still coaching, and no disc on coach the board. But I just think that when you look at what what Nick had him do, he was very good at what Jaylen Milroe is.
Speaker 8: I don't know if Shader could take an Alabama offense because he doesn't run enough, doesn't use it. College football is all about the legs, man, you gotta you gotta use those legs. Well, he ain't doing Melroy ain't running in Colorado with that offensive lab no mirror would have been running. Yeah, he would have been running. People ain't on complete seventy four percent of his throws.
Speaker 3: I know that he might not have ten touchdowns behind that office. Last I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I agree with that you'll have a fousand yards rushing though or two thousand yards rushing.
Speaker 6: I kind of I kind of disagree a little bit with Obviously they're in Alabama. Just say if hypothetically, if the players is switched, there's no Travis Hunter in Alabama.
Speaker 5: But I think collectively as a group.
Speaker 8: Williams ain't bad though. No, no, no, but but but that's what I'm saying. Seeing that, you gotta look at how the conference is built. It's just built.
Speaker 2: You say, all the Georgia, you see all the all the d liab, but edge rushers. You gotta be able to move a quarterback Georgia, old miss. I mean you gotta be able to move it. You gotta be able to move. If you look at all the quarterbacks in the SEC, they can throw.
Speaker 3: Even if he can't do.
Speaker 5: It with his leg, he's a better throw of the ball than the row is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we're gonna attack that weakness. See that to see when you're a dual threat. It's hard to attack a weakness because we don't know which one it is. But if you can't run, you're gonna be standing back there. Oh yeah, we're getting to that. Our conference is built on getting to that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That is an interesting situation though, if you had to put some money, what do you think you're doing into?
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing I'm going with the Rams. I'm staying.
Speaker 2: The shock is gonna be if he slides out of the second round. We already were surprised that he slid out of the first round. We would be shocked, I guessed.
Speaker 5: But if he slide again, I wouldn't even know what to say. I wouldn't even know what to say.
Speaker 3: Hey, second round, Saint?
Speaker 2: Can I go back? Can I go back to college? Yeah, Jane's ring. Can I give back eligibility back? You go back to college. It's got to be one of those two Saint Sir Rams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I say Cleveland to.
Speaker 2: You guys that came out and stood of the day, entire show. Thank you so very much. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you to our listen one way to our bi boy you o be don't you'll, audience, thank you so much, Thank you so much for Nightcap Nightcap Draft Edition twenty twenty five. Y'all know me. I'm your favorite, dug. This is your favorite number eighty five bing gonna ring a fame? Otta read pro bowler All Pro chat oh Jo Siko Johnson. We want to thank our guest Donte Hall, the Human, joy Stick Pro Bowler, Joe Tarsins and newly admitted bro All Pro Hall of Famer twenty twenty five plaque of legend Charlotte Sharp.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you, good night. I Love you.
Speaker 2: Call me Volume