Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Get into it all right, So now we're going to go into investing. That's what that's what we You know, people always tune into shots Market Monday's number one stocks a whole vib Shout out to wall she Chaff of bro shout out to everybody that we had on the show to talk about investing. Shout out to Quentin Martin. The first stock market show that we've ever done. That was over year ago, so we talked about investing a lot, right, But it's just like now we're in the time of being socially conscious. We're in the time of actually you know, and it does. Everybody's not socially conscious, but I'm just saying as far as a lot of people are starting to become socially conscious. So a lot of people grapple because we do. We did a show last weeks shout out the my song about you know the prison system ye, and it's like, all right, you know what I mean, Like I don't feel comfortable investing in being companies that invested in prison or it's like now it's police brutality and find out there's a whole financial play behind that.
Speaker 3: I think. I think that was so opened the doors because like a lot of people didn't even realize that. And shout out to my song because I see him on the field and he was in Kentucky with the Breonna Taylor case and now he's in Minnesota with the George Floyd case too, So shout out to my song, who's doing incredible work.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my song for sure. So all right, one thing that we have not talked about so far in the podcast is socially responsible investing. That's all right, Yes, socially responsible investing. So this is an interesting conversation because it's actually a really big thing and it's been around for a very long period of time. But so there are investors right that have social hang ups about different things, whether it be about the environment, whether it be about tobacco, whether it be about gambling, whether it be about war or another one, weapons of mass destruction, prison companies that benefit off of prison, health, health.
Speaker 3: Care, anybody invested in tobacco, alcohol.
Speaker 2: Women, a bunch of different things that people. So it's like a lot of times just like you know, some people and I'm not taking this out either way. Some people's like, you know, I'm gonna invest and just get my bread, get my money, and it is what it is. And then some people was like, you know, I kind of want to still invest make money. I believe in that, but I still have some moral issues.
Speaker 3: Ther moral compass is going on that I.
Speaker 2: Don't necessarily want to invest in certain companies.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm not saying it's not so for that, they're actually funds. There's actually funds now that I said that. Financially, when you start to learn about more about everything, it's something it's like ice cream. There's a different flavor for every single person. So there's actually funds, ETFs and mutual funds in place to four socially conscious investors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to put back the layers on this because I was like, what you texted to me. I'm like, I never heard of it. Let's do some research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. So you know, there's there's a few. Like I said, So those are the different topics like environment, gambling, tobacco, alcohol, prison, social justice, and religion. That's a whole dif conversations. We're gonna talk about that, but so just to kind of give you a few, there's esgu esgu Is an ETF, a socially conscious ETF that does not invest in any company that has anything to do with weapons, tobacco, jails, even though they actually did have a private prison in their ETF and then they found out and there was a mistake and they kicked it off. So it's like even that, it's like you know, you find out you try to get the kosher hot dogs, police it was made in a in a pig slaughtering house, Like it's so crazy, but so yeah, but yeah, that's a ETF, and that ETF has actually done pretty well, you know, considering because a lot of a lot of times the performance of these things aren't as high as other ones, but that one has done pretty well. It's fifty two week high is seventy five dollars, and it's fifty two weeks low was forty dollars a month ago, so March was forty dollars right now with sixty eight, so it's it's it's up pretty nicely and in a two in a two month timeframe. Another one is s s g A, which is a women diversity ETF and like investing companies that hire majority women or have women CEOs, it's like it's focused around women. There's another one called c r b N which is a low carbon environmental friendly ETF. So there's there's a variety. Like you can just google socially conscious funds and like kind of just play around with it in different filters and you can see, like, you know, what kind of fun you're looking for, you know, with the situation.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. It's interesting because I'm thinking to myself, like, how many investors, right, are not willing to compromise their values to make money? And when you when I think of investors, I'm like, you know what, I think the more the moral thing is like, they just want to make money. Yeah, they don't put everything else. I think.
Speaker 2: I think you know, people and myself included. You know, I'm not preaching from the choir. We can conveniently get blind, right, conveniently get blind. So it's like, you know what I'm saying, Like you might see something. It's like it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It's like like if you were anti war, right, and it was like, yeah, bone's at ninety seven dollars, right, But I don't want to invest in any company that has deals with any making machines or any type of thing that could help in the development of weapons of mass destruction or helping war. There goes that morale. It's like, wait, well this is a good buy, right, this is a good buy at ninety seven dollars. Is it worth it? You know what I'm saying, Like, I think most people think, let's just make money.
Speaker 2: Oh, they just don't really think about it. You thinking about it from that under standpoint, It's like, yeah, you know Boeing has government contracts. Are you thinking that maybe that government plane is sending a drone and killing an innocent child in Syria? You're not really looking too far into it. You could. It's available, but it's a lot, it's a lot easier to turn the blind and just turnable. This is what happens in a variety of different things. Yeah, you don't you don't want to see certain things. Like you you're walking down the alley, you see what's going on, you turn your you turn around, and you walked the out of.
Speaker 3: The way a lot of times most of the time, most of the time, I mean for your own safety a lot of time.
Speaker 2: And like I said, I'm not here to shame. We're not here to shame anybody.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: But but I'm just saying, I'm just you just want to provide some information for some people that may want to take a higher level of morality in that in that standpoint, and may want to take a higher level of weeding out their investments. Just give them, Just give them. That's the thing we just had to just provide information. A lot of time people don't fully understand that. They don't they don't they don't even know that it exist exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's like a lot of people in this I guess the quote unquote woke stage right. So it's like, yo, if you're woke, let it be in all assets of your life, right, not just in your individual things that you're doing on day to day, but even in your investment. And this is one of those things like like you said, prior to this, I wasn't thinking about it. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: So and then that brings it to another conversation we talked to John again. Shout to my son. Last week's episode was about the prison system. We didn't fully go into the finances of publicly traded companies, but so there's prison stocks, like private prison companies that are traded on the Stock Exchange. So a few of them are cor Civic, which is c x W and g O Group which is g E. Oh that's their that's their symbol.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing about cor Civic and this is crazy that you said that we don't even speak about this, but dal Freeman shout out to Dala Feman. If you don't know Dalla Freeman. Google him. I don't tell you his background, but a very very successful man in the world of technology. Uh. He called me. He said, y'all loved that episode. Uh, the actual the CEO of Courcific is my next door neighbor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He was like, Yo, it's a big business and I'm glad y'all talked to me episode. Yep, loved it. Sent me the message and that. I was like, wow, that's incredible. He was like, yeah, it's a big business. It's a city. Literally. You got to think of these prisons, these private business as cities. They need everything that a city needs. And when you look at it like that, it's like damn. He's right. Yeah, and his next door neighbor is the guy who is in charge of that.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. So yeah, those are two private prison companies. Now. The crazy thing about those stocks, so it's been even on that episode, my song had said that private prison stocks skyrocketed after Trump got elected. That is true. Both of those companies are think one up over one hundred percent in the year following Trump's election, but they've actually been down for the last like three year and four Like their five year chart is not really impressive, which is a good thing. I mean, you know, but just wanted to throw that out there. We have to tell both sides of the story. So as an investment, they haven't really they're not booming. They're not booming right now.
Speaker 3: Which is good, which is good, which means that there's less people going to prison.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if there's less people going to prison. But for whatever reason, the stock is just not doing well. There could be a variety of different reasons why this stock isn't doing well, but the stock is not really performed. But what a lot of people don't fully understand is that a lot of people are invested in especially cor Civic. Up until last year, at the very least, a lot of people are invested in Corsific without even knowing it because through your four one K, through your IRA, through your pension plan. So Vanguard and Blackrock were the two biggest holders I think they still are of private prisons stocks. Black Rock Vanguard two of the biggest mutual fund companies. Everybody loves Vanguard because they have you know, It's what I'm saying, it's a lot of It's a lot of right and wrong in life. Right people love Vanguard because it's like it's a no load fund and it's pretty much free to invest, and it's it's cheap, and they're the biggest hold of prison stocks. By the way, they also have a lot of four one K accounts. Black Rock has a lot of four one K accounts, right, so cour Civic see XW was in a lot of these probably still are, and a lot of these four to one K make ups because when you invest in a four one K, nobody knows what they're invested in. The four one K you have probably three like four one K is like a menu and they give you like twenty different options of how to invest, right, twenty different funds. Now within one fund, it's like one hundred different stocks inside of a fund. So if you have like three different funds, you have like three hundred different stocks inside of your four one K that's you're invested in.
Speaker 3: You doing research on all of them.
Speaker 2: Now, I guarantee you nobody knows any of those companies. Nobody knows any of those companies, right because you never acts. It's not like just listed as soon as when you they just tell you the name of the company. So it'll be like Vanguard twenty twenty fund or Vanguard High Interest Bond fund or Vanguard small Cap Value fund. Right, that's the name of the fund. But inside of the small cap value fund, it's about one hundred and forty different stocks.
Speaker 3: And that's when you get that big pamphlet that comes to your house like that. Probably nobody ever goes through. Yeah, and there's a bunch of these stocks, and you're like, all right, well did I make money or not?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Pretty much?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Nobody's individually looking into one hundred and forty different stocks and then actually researching those stocks to see if they align with their values and moralities. This is not happening.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. But you can't say that you didn't know at least because we told you. So you know, if you're interested in it, you can do some further research. But so, just want to talk about the prison thing, because we did speak about that last week, and.
Speaker 3: It's some other things to know about these srs. They tend to have a higher fee than regular funds, and so I was like, what doesn't make sense. Why, Well, the mutual fund has the person who's providing the fund actually has to do more research, So there's more work that the person has to do. Right, if they're gonna do things that match your core values and your moralities, it's like they have to find ethnical things that will work for you. So there's a little bit more research. Tend to be a little bit higher. And there's there's a site that you can go if you're in social responsibility investing. Social funds dot Com is the website, so you can go research on yourself. So that that's one thing that you should do. Obviously, do the research and then know your values. A lot of people don't know their own values, so like when they're trying to invest, it's like, well, I believe there's know your own values before you're going to go into this type of fun. All right, so do the research. I just gave you the website. And another thing is a lot of times and we've said this website again, social funds dot com. So you can go there on your own leisure and do some research there. But one of the things that it brought to my mind is like we talk about diversifying when we're investing, right, but like this type of fund doesn't It kind of doesn't allow you to do that right, because if you're aligning everything with your values, isn't everything kind of going to be the same if.
Speaker 2: You no, No, you can invest in a variety of different companies that don't that still align with your values, Like you know what I'm say, It could be different industries. Like it's just it's just hard, like you said, because it's like you've really got to go through every single fine because it's like, all right, you're invested in a tech company, but it's this tech company providing software for weapons of mass destruction. So now it's just so much more and earners.
Speaker 3: What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters. Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Indeed is all you.
Speaker 2: Need intensive research that you have to do, which is the fund manager's job. But you can still invest in a variety like you can invest in tech. You can invest in you know, farming, you can invest in financial institutions like you can invest in different companies. It's just that those different companies have to be in line with what you feel comfortable with.
Speaker 3: I would imagine that these funds are managed by very very small companies. This feels like a niche thing that like very small companies do.
Speaker 2: No, Actually Vanguard has well right, right.
Speaker 3: Right, you're right, you're right, Kanguard, that's a big one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, But so going to what you just said as far as the niche, so there's different layers of socially responsible fund as well. Like I said, your leision, we just had to provide as much information as we possibly can till every cause there's so many different types of people in this world. So you got the socially conscious people that don't want to invest in those things. But religion is a huge thing in this world, and now you have religious people who can't or do not want to invest in certain things because of their religion. So now you have funds for that. It's fun for everything. So you have Christian funds like Guidestone is a Christian fund and that's dedicated to invest in companies that have core Christian values. Kind of a vague situation, but you know that's what that's designed for. You can do some research and kind of do you have AVE Maria, which is a Catholic fund. There's a few Catholic funds, so av Maria is Rising Dividend Fund. That's a that's one of their their popular funds, and that's a Catholic fund. So you know, Catholics, they're really big on like you know, abortion and a couple other things. That's like real sticklers for the Catholic Church. So they only invest in companies that align with Catholic values. And then so just coming off the month of Ramadan, we have a large listenership all over the world and that includes America, which is their huge Muslim population. There's a huge Muslim population in Africa, huge Muslim population in Europe of course the Middle East. So we have to say Issalam malakam to all of the Muslims that tune in. And one thing about Islam is that that's actually you know, part of the religion is sharia law. Sharia law, so people have a misunderstanding a lot of times of what sharia law is. We're not going to go into a full but part of it is investing, like there's actually guidelines so it's not really up for like vague interpretation like if you really are a hard liner in the religion, there's financial guidelines of how you can invest. So like interest is outlawed in Muslim countries. So Shatnez our good friends Egypt, and I was over house yesterday and she was telling me that there's no there's no mortgages in Egypt. No mortgages in Egypt. You just buy the land. So interests, interest is outlaw. You're not allowed to charge anybody interest. That's one thing, right. Of course, if you're familiar with the religion, you know that. You know alcohol is outlawed. A variety of different factor is gambling. There's no gambling. Gambling is outlawed. So in Islam you have halal and haram. Haram is forbidden, Halau is allowable. That's like deemed okay, so now you.
Speaker 3: Have to actually look that up. That was crazy on the Jatronic album.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so now you have you have halal funds. One of the most popular funds is called a man of fund. So the man of fund is a mutual fund based around Sharia law which is halal and allows Muslims that if you want to, if you want to follow those guidelines, that you can actually invest in and the Hamana Fund only invest in allow companies, meaning companies that don't partake in gambling, companies that don't partake and interest interest bearing accounts companies that don't partake in alcohol, a variety of other things as well. So that's something that is a big play as well, because like I said, I mean, no matter what religion you follow, if you're Jewish, they have culture funds as well. It's the same thing kulshure and alal kind of the same thing as far as like the meaning of it, where like Jewish people have like if you're a strict hardline jew you are only really supposed to indulge in kulshure. But culture is more than just food.
Speaker 3: Right, I think that that's a crazy misconception that people only think it's a food.
Speaker 2: Then the same thing with allow, like you see to allow guys or to allow truck. So people when they they think about allow, especially like if you live in New York City or like, like you're pretty popular, it's pretty popular allow food. And that is a certain way where the food the animals you know, slaughtered and you say a prayer and certain things, and the same thing with culture. But that's only part of it. So like with the culture, that's only part of it, Like you know, as far as like the same kind of idea, and like I said, that's that's true with a variety of different religions where it's like, you know, depending on what religion you subscribe to, that might you know, have a play in how you choose to invest. So those are all things to think about as well.
Speaker 3: I know they listening like Yo, damn Shitty's sounds like a history professor. This dude literally studies religion like no joke. And anybody that knows has ever had a conversation with him, they know, like he loves talking about religion. Shout out the val who always brings it up. She always talks about how you've taught us so much about the world. But yeah, I know this is one of your sweet points.
Speaker 2: So history has been my favorite subject since I was a little kid.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: I took a history of religion class when I was in college and I never study, never got one broken, got an A plus because I just already knew so much about religion, all religions. I'm just fascinated by you know, I think it's interesting to learn about Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, seek. I have friends that are all different religions, and you know, for me personally, I don't think that there's any one religion that is reigned supreme. It's whatever you know, you feel comfortable with. I'm not here to judge, but I just you know, I always found religion interesting because I realized how how touchy it is, and it's like people die over their religion, and people will kill you over their religion, and it's like you can't play around. Why we don't really talk about religion too.
Speaker 3: Much, and some people don't want to be separated from.
Speaker 2: You can't play around with religion. So it's like it's interesting. It's interesting to me, it's fascinating. So I try to learn as much about religion as I possibly can because I feel like a lot of times, most of the time, we just we follow whatever religion we're born into. And that's not really a belief system. That's more superstition. When you when you believe in something that you don't fully understand, is superstition.
Speaker 3: You've been You've been bred to believe that.
Speaker 2: Stevie Wonder said that, So now when you have a full understanding of things. Not only does it open your perspective and make you more open to the world, but at least even in the thing that you do fully believe in, you can actually believe in it as opposed to just doing it because everybody in your family does it and you feel like you're going to be cursed if you don't do it.
Speaker 3: You've been you've stunned research on your own, You've allowed yourself to critically think, You've allowed yourself to analyze, and like, that's the goal in life, right, allow yourself and allow others to freely think and freely choose. You know what I'm saying. I think that is as an educator, like, that's the number one thing I'm looking for. Can I allow these students to critically think for themselves? And we should have that same mindset when it comes to our family and our children.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. So the last thing with the stocks, this is pretty disturbing and it's all a financial place. So now people might want to invest in black own company.
Speaker 3: It's like black, who are there?
Speaker 2: Invest in Black? But frombing investing standpoint, it's like, what if I want to invest money in the stock market, but I want to invest in black owned companies.
Speaker 3: A lot of people want to do that, right, we we buy black, shout out to them, Yeah, shout out to me by black those my people, good good people.
Speaker 2: So all right, it's like a black owned fund, I couldn't find any, like a black ETF or a black mutual fund that only has black companies. Couldn't find anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe there are someome I couldn't find any either, but maybe there are some.
Speaker 2: Well. I think the reason why there are none that I could find is that out of four thousand stocks on the New York Stock Exchange, twelve are black companies. Twelve. That is so disturbing that that's a whole different conversation. You're talking about economic and that's what people don't fully understand. It's like black people are so far behind. It's just it's almost it's amazing. It's like it's like running a marathon and you like twenty three miles in and you just started the race, and somebody else is twenty three miles in.
Speaker 3: So it's like we're on a treadmill. There's a marathon going on. We don't treadmill.
Speaker 2: That's not even one percent. That's less than one percent. Twelve twelve out of four thousand companies are publicly traded. So you were talking about economic empowerment, and it's like a lot of times it's on a broad on a small scale when you start looking at it from a large scale as far as like companies and billions of dollars and things of that nature, and like publicly traded companies, there's twelve out of four thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like diversity, I mean, it's crazy. And during the research, I actually, you know, I was proud to find out that I'm actually invested in one be well, not invested, but I do business with one at least, And I was I'm looking at the other ones. I'm like, I don't even know these. I don't even know these, So you want to run down field?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got four that I people might know. Citizens with their symbol is c z b ES.
Speaker 3: That's what I actually have my mortgage through. So not that I'm invested in it, but we do business together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Citizens is a black owned bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For one, like the number one, and that is formally used to be Urban one, which is a radio No, it's Urban one. For to one is Urban one and it used to be Radio one. It's a radio syndicate No r LJ, which is a lodging lodging company owned by Robert Johnson, former owner of BT, former owner of the Bobcats.
Speaker 3: First billionaires, black billionaire, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: And then Carver Bank another black owned thing. There's a few black owned banks, Yeah, Carver Bank.
Speaker 3: Which is encouraging that they have. We have black owned banks that are being publicly traded.
Speaker 2: That's important. You want to list a few others.
Speaker 3: Well, we have the same one so.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, so but the so. Not only is this discouraging as there's only twelve, even more so discouraging than that. It's like you look at these charts, looked at all of their charts. None of them have good charts, none of them. None of them you look at Ian's technical analysis would be buyas as far as if you want to make money, they've all been. They haven't. They don't. They're not doing well. As far as on the stock, the stock has not done well for five years. Are looking at a five year chart and it's not good.
Speaker 3: And it's going to be tough to find that a lot of these companies have a ten year chart or a twentieth even sometimes it goes back to the history thirty year chart. A lot of these companies that doesn't exist. It just doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know what to say about that. That's just that's something just to like as far as working forward to something.
Speaker 3: But that's I mean, a lot of that has to do with a lot of systematic things that were put in place so that it couldn't exist. We won't want to ignore that fact, right, So having our own private own company, or even having a black owned bank systematically in America for years, that wasn't even a possibility. So there are reasons why we don't have a long history of it. So let's not ignore that fact. But like I said, when we go back to the history of some of these companies that we look at, we do look at the ten year chart, we do look at twenty year or the history of the company's chart, and that's just not available right now for these companies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know that's some information if you're interested in socially responsive funds, religious funds, black owned companies, you know, just a different different take on investing. Because we talked about investing a lot, so we just want to just give people a different a different take on it, and you can kind of do whatever you want with the information, but you know, hopefully that that that shines some light good and bad, good and bad, because everything's not going to be a good story sometimes, you know, it's just the news is just that we have to just report what it is. And it's not always it's not always encouraging, but sometimes you need stuff that's not encouraging to encourage you. So hopefully some of the information, especially with the black owned publicly traded company, hopefully somebody listening to this and make it a goal and have it and have their company be the stock that everybody wants to invest in, not just a token company that's on the stock exchanged that nobody's invested in, that is just going nowhere. We not only my goal is to have a publicly trade company. My goal is to be bigger than Amazon, bigger and Apple biggin in Google.
Speaker 3: Hey, we need that type aspiration in our community. Why we need it? Why not?
Speaker 2: Somebody gotta do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we make these We make a lot of those companies what they are, so we can make our own.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,