Speaker 1: Welcome to my show.
Speaker 2: This is your girl, madel and you're listening to exactly Amada.
Speaker 1: This is a production of Ihart. You guys already know that in as usual.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for tuning in every Thursday, for supporting me, for showing me love, and obviously I feel like I'm always telling me like, oh my god, I don't forget to give us those five stars. But yes, go over there and give me those five stars. Show me that you like the show, show me that we're doing good. I love to see how we're growing little by little with my life and my career, which I try to keep busy for those that know me, and if you don't know me, you're about to find out. I have always been very I'm a passionate type of girl. Anything that I do, I go all in, one hundred percent like whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that I've been very passionate about my.
Speaker 2: Whole life, obviously because I've been black for as long as I can think of, is about the AffA Latino community. You guys have heard me be very passionate about my community, racism, colorism, all the issues that we've had, especially in the entertainment industry, and just because I'm not talking about it twenty four to seven, it doesn't mean that it's not on the top of my mind. It doesn't mean that I'm not working behind the scenes to continue to make changes.
Speaker 1: It's just that I hate to feel like things are a wave.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That she's doing it for publicity, she's doing it.
Speaker 2: For cloud, she's doing it. No matter what you do, people are always gonna talk shit. And if you really believe in something, you're gonna do it whether people see you or they don't. So I'm not saying that Alex can relate to my Afro Latinidad, but.
Speaker 1: But hey, you never know.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: Maybe deep down inside you feel Afro Latino or maybe you have an Afro Latino you know, relative, which which I always say just because you may not be able to relate one hundred percent, meaning like, Okay, well, I'm not brown, i'm not dark skin, i'm not black, I'm not whatever, but maybe you have relative that is and some ways, somehow we're all connected.
Speaker 1: Alex, how you doing, how you're feeling was popped?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great? Another interesting, very good topic to cover today, because as we know, we do that here we go where other people don't.
Speaker 1: Where are we going today?
Speaker 4: Today we have Christopher Rivas. He is a multi talented artist and writer who explores his self doubt, body dysmorphia, and frustration with the systems that makes life harder for people of color in his book broad Enough True Stories about love, violence, the students, loan crisis, Hollywood, race, familia, and making it in America.
Speaker 1: Now, revosn't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that this podcast is long enough to break down all the issues that you just said in that one sentence.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. Now, Rivas acknowledges is Latino heritage with pride, but he's also frustrated with being defined by it in a country where white people hold the power and conversations about race and tend to focus on black and white issues. So, ladies and gentlemen, not only is he an actor, a playwright, a podcaster, and PhD candidate. Yeah, yeah, we would like to welcome once again to the show, Christopher Rivas.
Speaker 5: Welcome. What's up, y'all? How you doing?
Speaker 1: How you doing? By the way, he I wish you girls could see him. He's so cute and then there so the.
Speaker 2: Little curls, you know, really you go everything, Chris, how you doing?
Speaker 1: How's life was good?
Speaker 5: Life is good.
Speaker 3: I'm in Los Angeles. I got my confecito and some tea. I got all my liquids. I gotta say off the bat. You said something in Google in the search probably said life is harder for bodies of color.
Speaker 5: Maybe you said people of color.
Speaker 3: I personally, throughout the book and in my life, use a term called bodies of culture, because I think it is not our color that whiteness tries to take from us. It's our culture, it's our sus own, it's our flavor. It's our culture that makes us unique, not our color. And whiteness especially loves our culture.
Speaker 5: When they can make money off of it.
Speaker 3: And so what unites us as bodies under whiteness is our culture.
Speaker 2: I will say that this melanie is expensive, so yes, they do want some of this, they do want some of this color. But besides that, I definitely understand how culture is very heavy, and I really want you to break it down because in this book of yours, in your life experience, you taught you touch a lot of like important points. It's not just about brown people and the color issue, the cultural issue, but you even spoke about student loans and this, and you not be that, Lina, like you went in like in in in this book.
Speaker 1: So baca masad, let's go by.
Speaker 2: Parts brown enough, right, So first of all, what inspired you to want to write this book? How long did it take to be like, okay, you know what I want to focus on this, like this is what I feel in my heart that should really be talking about.
Speaker 5: I went to see Tanahase Coats.
Speaker 3: He's this great writer, thinker at one point, maybe he still does, had the most read article in the history of the Internet, and he speaks on white and black race relations in America. I saw him in this small library in downtown LA. It came time for questions and I raised my hand, you know, I said, as a as a brown kid, Latino kid from Queens, where does that leave me in the conversation? And he said not in it? And then and then that was it. That was the end of the conversation. So I sat down and I felt like a reprimanded sort of child. And I went home and I thought about my family, and I thought about Queens, and I thought about my mom and my pops, and my friends and my South Asian friends, and you know, you asked me where I was from earlier, and I said Queen, right, I didn't say Dominican and Colombian, because I come from the most diverse place on the planet. I literally come from culture, like there are more languages spoken in Queens than any any other place in the world. That's cool, That's what I grew up in. Like, and you're telling me we not in it. Everything between white and black.
Speaker 5: Is not in it.
Speaker 3: And so then I was inspired to explore what it means to be in it, what it means to be enough? What is this beautiful thing called brownness, which is Latini died, but also so much more, What.
Speaker 1: Does being brown mean to you?
Speaker 3: So brown means I don't easily identify with blackness, and I don't want to identify with whiteness. And I think, what what whiteness does really well? Is it says what labels do really well in a white black society. Is it says, if blackness will accept you, go over there. Otherwise A lot of people, I think, especially in Latini, I try and push blackness away to get closer to whiteness, for its privileges, for its rewards, for its benefits. I don't want to. And I have found myself in my life. I think all of us have subtly. When whiteness can serve you, you jump in that, you go to that line, right because it's like, got to get this job, trying to do this thing, you know, trying to move up in the world, got to want to pay rent, you know, American.
Speaker 2: Dreams, which by the way, I do that too, but I do that with being American. I'm only American when convenience a blar piki toist be all. You know what I'm saying, I'm not in one hundred percent, like you know, it's crazy. We do play those roles. And if you pay attention to the Latino community, you're right. You know, whenever you can get closer to the whiteness, you use it.
Speaker 1: When convenience.
Speaker 5: It's a tool. And so that's what brownness was for me, like it was to me.
Speaker 3: I was trying to write something for anyone who didn't clearly identify with blackness as we know it, you know, the black diaspora.
Speaker 2: So how about this, just out of curiosity, when you have to pick between you know, how they'll give you these boxes. Then you have to pick between being white, you know, Asian or whatever, whatever the case may be. Black, between white and black, what do which box do you check?
Speaker 3: There will never be a box that can contain twenty four different countries, nationalities, hips, flavors, and curls. Ever, and yet this country is constantly trying to put you in a box. Education wants to put you in a box. Your mother wants to put you in a box. The people on the street want to put you in a box. Everybody wants to act like they know who you are. That's actually why I think gender fluidity is so incredibly powerful because it says because it says like I can be more than one thing. Facts, you can be twelve things, one hundred things. You are uncontainable. I'm trying to live in a more expansive way. So when I think of brown, I'm trying to like, live more expansively. It's not this that yes, no, right, wrong right. We can be so many things.
Speaker 2: You somewould use that term to be like well as a brown person or the brown community, we can also be whatever we want to be.
Speaker 1: I am curious to know as far as are you married, single, what what's happening with you?
Speaker 5: I'm not married a part.
Speaker 2: He has a partner. Girls, you're late Betro when it comes to dating because you are so close to this in this experience. Do you have a preference when it comes to dating.
Speaker 3: I discovered you know who Portrilio Rubro. Yes. So when I discovered him in college, he changed my life. I always wanted to be James Bond. James Baum was based on him.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to be Beyonce, but I haven't gotten this coming.
Speaker 3: So I wrote a play about him called The Real James Bond was Dominican. In my research of this man, I realized the only dated white women, and he mainly married white women. I was in the pattern of being with only white women. This really blew up my world. I wrote a play, well, please don't hate me for dating white women, got into the New York Times that scene I had broken up with my partner.
Speaker 5: To explore why I was with so many white women.
Speaker 3: You know, I had to identify like every movie that told me that the hand I hold is more valuable than my own hand. You know, every movie that showed me a body of culture getting saved by some white women and their life being better.
Speaker 5: Every image, every yeah, every.
Speaker 3: Billboard, and so I really, I really took years years of my life to be like, what is this Am I attracted to white women?
Speaker 5: Or do I think I should be? In order to move ahead?
Speaker 3: And I did that journey publicly New York Times. It's in the book It's all the things you know to the play.
Speaker 2: I only ask not because I'm trying to be out of being your business, but basically yes, only because for the most part, when we talk about and I'm talking from my personal experience, when we talk about culture, when you talk about and I say race, because we're talking about the white, the black, the in between, the brown, et cetera. So when you're trying to identify what you know, why am I attracted to these type of people? Even the toys that you play with? And I'm telling you because now I have you know, I am a mother as usual. Everybody you know knows I have two little girls. And even when you're going to the store right to look for dolls, you find this big department of blonde blue hair.
Speaker 1: You know, white babies.
Speaker 2: Shout outs to all my you know, listeners that are blonde, blue hair, and.
Speaker 1: Shout out to y'all.
Speaker 2: But we would love to also have a really nice department that is just as you know, whye for that as well, and to me, when it comes to us identifying and understanding our culture where we come from visually accepting us.
Speaker 1: It starts from your childhood as well. You know. That's why there's so much confusion as an adult.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to, you know, bring it back a little bit to try to understand, you know, growing up as well. Was that something that you heard in your household? Were there any you know, or you know, those little things. Do you think that that also affected the way that you saw yourself or the way that you dated.
Speaker 3: First time I brought home a black girl, my my grandma was furious, you know. So there's that That same Dominican grandmother told me to pinch my nose every night, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if you go like this, it's supposed to make your nose my mom or get up.
Speaker 3: Pin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can you hold it like this when they're when you're little, and those so they can make your nose, they.
Speaker 5: Can sleep like that, you know. So I knew early on. I also would go to salons with the smell of burning hair like you know, I knew early on that we were.
Speaker 3: All striving for something that wasn't us. I also heard the moments where, you know, people would say, oh, what are you trying to be white now, which is really just like a comment on power. Oh, you're trying to you're trying to have power now, so hurrying me on as a child. Whether I could articulate it or not, you have so many lessons and examples that whiteness is a thing to strive for and that it's related to power.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's deep, that is real deep. When you were talking about violence in your book, what exactly were you.
Speaker 3: Referring to, you know, specifically black bodies, but also bodies of culture.
Speaker 1: I think it's crazy. I think it's crazy. How if you really.
Speaker 2: Look at it as a community as.
Speaker 1: A whole, we are so strong. We are a strong community, and I don't me and.
Speaker 2: In my case because for me, I feel like I have the best of both worlds and the hardest part of both worlds because culturally you si Latina, Silminicana, Mikurdura and in the country where Latinos and many occasions are not wanted.
Speaker 1: Then on top of that, I'm black. So it's like, oh, we don't want you to read.
Speaker 2: So it's like if you're you're too Latina to be with the black and many occasions and you're too black to be, you know, or vice versa. It's always been a thing for me trying to find supposedly where it is that you belong. So you have to kind of speak up for your own people to find like, okay, well then let's do this here, or how do I become part of both worlds?
Speaker 1: It's crazy how strong we are.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how we know of our history, where we come from, the things that have occurred, all these things, and we still can't come together to fight the system. And the only reason why I personally feel that we can't fight the system. We could, but we won't, is because they work our minds first. Once you've been able to conquer the mind, the body will just follow the division that they've been able to create, you know, between even our own communities, because it's not even just a black and white thing within our own community, whether you're Columbian, Peduano, Mexicano, et cetera.
Speaker 1: There is still that whiteness that that whitewash of Josma Blan can do.
Speaker 2: I have better hair than you, either da da da, there's always the preference La of the family, or the darker you are, the the you know, the the more your features are, the texture of your hair, all these are the things they've even been able to figure way how to divide us within our own community, which is the worst part because it's like, yeah, we're just talking about oh, you know, the whites are against us, but we're against each other.
Speaker 1: So it's like, do you feel that at any point.
Speaker 2: This racism, colorism, or classism, or any of the sism. Do you think that at any point we'll be able to surpass this? Will this last forever? Will this generation be able to break that curse? Will there be anything in your mind that we'll be able to do to make a difference. Because we're not the first ones to speak up, we're not the first leaders, we're not the first ones that are like, let's take control, let's do something about it.
Speaker 1: Will that ever happen in your eyes?
Speaker 3: I think it will. Will it happen in my lifetime? I don't know, the world is actually getting browner, and so eventually it's gonna be hard to at some point, you know, it's gonna be hard to hate, but we'll find ways to hate because hate is a more powerful energy to gather around in love. You must hate something to overthrow, you know, like you must galvanize yourself with an energy in order to go get the power. This is one of the things that blackness has done beautifully. They said, you black, you here, you fail, come here like I got you powering numbers.
Speaker 6: Blackness has done a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful job at that. Latinidd has not Hollywood example, It's like a show like Go to Eat The Chronicles gets made and all the Columbians are like, where's my show? The Dominicans get their show, A show like Heenthi five gets made, and all the you know, Puerto Ricans are like, where's my show?
Speaker 5: The Mexicans got a show. Everyone's sort of like where's my shot.
Speaker 3: I hope we arrive at a place with Latinidad where we realize it's not zero sum, right. If Amara wins, we all win. If Rivas wins, we all win. Like everybody, a show for you is a show for everybody. We need to keep lifting each other up, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you why that part too, also, because if I win you win.
Speaker 1: If you win, I win.
Speaker 2: But the people that do make it, the people that do get that little bit. Because here's the thing. Every if you go to Hollywood, obviously, and if you don't go to Hollywood, you got it on Instagram, there's more artists and fans and actors and than there is fans. Everybody's an actor, everybody's a rapper, everybody's a model, everybody's a dancer. Now since TikTok, it's like everybody knows how to do everything right, and there's like there's more y'all now than there is fans. Those that finally do make it in that small gap of Hollywood that you do get known coming from a Latino background, it is your duty. It is your responsibility. I'm sorry if you hate me for it. You got to bring somebody up as well when it bring When I say bring somebody else up, it could be the smallest thing of at some point if you can be like yo, support this actor or support this been from your social media platform, whatever it is. But for the most part, we don't do that. Once you get up there, it's all about you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How are we supposed to Okay, that I feel that the American African American community has also done greatly. They'll bring somebody else up, whether it is that you're an athlete, whether it is that you sing r and b alda. Everybody is like, let's collapse, let's do this. But when it comes to the Latino community is like yao, Lae is me. It's all about me, and you don't figure out ways to bring So how are we supposed to grow?
Speaker 1: How are we supposed to grow? Speak up?
Speaker 2: And then because it's been so hard for our community to finally be placed in certain and then we feel like, let me not talk too much, let me not say too much, because I don't want to mess it up for me. You know what I'm saying, Like I already made it here. You know, y'all gotta figure it out on your own. And so say, that's why for me as an activist for the Affilatino community. And when I say the Alfilatino community, I mean so la Gale, anybody that's black, anybody who's as dark as me, who's lighter than me, who has a black mother or father there it is important for me to be like, you have to use your platform to speak up, you know, and bring somebody else.
Speaker 1: Up, Like why are we so stingy?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel that other cultures aren't necessarily like that, they support each other more than we do. Why do you think is Zachamo that like it's like, oh, no, you're Puerto Rican, Oh you're Dominican, or you're Cuban, or you're Colombian or.
Speaker 1: Guy at that I got. We're Latinos and we're trying to make it just like what do you think the issue is here? Why can't we connect?
Speaker 5: Do we think it's it's scarcity.
Speaker 3: There's two ways to live in this life, abundance and generosity or scarcity and fear.
Speaker 5: And I think Latini's are rightfully so.
Speaker 3: I think whiteness has done this to us. Colonialism has done this to us, and we need to remember there's.
Speaker 5: Enough food at the table.
Speaker 3: And the way that happens is, you know, slow and steady, like amar, you do that, lift someone up, you know, put someone on here, like give someone they shot. You know, nothing changes until the people's signing checks look like us, sound like us, come from where we come from, you know, show that the table has enough food for all of us.
Speaker 1: I feel very proud of myself for a lot.
Speaker 2: A lot of times I'll ask me, what do you feel the proudest of the things that you've accomplished, And I honestly would say that one of the things I feel the most proud of is the fact that through my activism and through you know, just being who I am and me using my platform, I have been able to bring awareness to my community to the issues that happened in my community, to bring light. And it was crazy to me when I, you know, first came out and spoke about it, and they're like Afro Latinos, We've never heard of this, what is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, you got to be kidding me, Like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I just feel proud to know that my work has been able to make somewhat of a difference in my generation. And I think that what you're doing as well, whether you do it through music, whether you do it you know, through book, whether you do it through social media, whatever, the fact that you're taking action to do something that is going to make a difference in our world and our generation. In Nuestra Puzdura, it's something that we should thank you for. We should have more people like yourself and if no one is thinking you enough for what the work that you're putting in, I personally want to thank you because we need more people like you. My daughters aren't, you know, as dark as I am. They're way lighter than I am. And I always said that it is important for me to speak up because one day when I have children, I don't know what their future looks like, you know, and in the world that's becoming more brown, we need more brown people to say something, and we have a lot of people who are just on mute, you know, waiting for someone like you to speak up. So something that you also hit was you were talking about student loans.
Speaker 3: Education is widely valuable, whether it's education in the streets, whether it's education from your parents, whether it's education from an institution. The American dream, which I think is being challenged and changed, says that go to the best school, you know, come out like I was the first in my family to go to like an it's a real institution.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: My parents didn't go to college, right, but it felt right like they were like I get to my kid gets to follow their dreams, go to school. Oh my gosh, let's just sign the dotted line, and then we are punished for doing the thing the dream told us to do. You know, when I get out of school six months later and my student loan payment is twice my rent, and I'm trying to be an artist, and I think about how many people don't get to be what they wanted to be because they got to work three, four or five jobs. I got to be a barista and then walk the dogs and then babysit, and that because I got to just pay my student loans, I feel like I'm the dummy, like I made the mistake. And so every day that I wake up, even with my student loans, I feel incredibly blessed that I was able to Maguiver maneuver Machavelli scheme my way. You think I got a PhD. Because I want more education. I needed a way to bypass student loans. So I discovered this program in Switzerland where I only have to go in this summer, and so I was like, I'm going to buy time. I know one day I'm gonna be able to afford these I'm just going to keep buying time. I'm going to keep buying time. You know, I wouldn't let it break me. And then I think that student loans is directly tied to this myth of the American dream, what I call the American dream. That's the chapter. It's a con. It's like, it's a con and it sells you this idea of movement and perfection, but it's selling it to a very specific type of person. You know, a white person, a white person who even today is bribing universities and giving them five hundred and fifty thousand dollars to get their kids into school that the kids don't even want to go to, and then they still have to pay tuition. I'm anti anti yam, I'm anti scam, anti asking young people who you didn't give them any real educational financial education. You're giving them thousands of dollars without proper information. Like I'm into vocational schools. I think there's other ways. I think there's certain careers where you might not need a traditional college.
Speaker 1: He is speaking truth, he is preaching fingers preach.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll tell you this, I did the whole student loan things and being don't judge me, and if you're doing them, this.
Speaker 1: Is exactly I'm not.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I don't want to say that my generation is a dumb generation because we're not better here. Are we less educated in many things than our past you know generation.
Speaker 1: To me and my eyes, yes, why because we've gotten real comfortable. A lot of you don't even know how to spell no more, you got this damn spell check. I mean overall, it's like.
Speaker 2: You know, we have become so comfortable with technology, the internet and everything else.
Speaker 1: I feel that this is a world scam for.
Speaker 2: The next generation of mass and stupid, more dumb than the past because with all due respect for all of them, they don't respect and everybody feels offriended those that.
Speaker 1: Are out there, you know, showing your toes on the only fans.
Speaker 2: Now you made this income and now you don't feel the need to find any type of education for what you see. What I'm saying, it's like I think that education is key, is important. That's how I feel about it. I really feel that education should be free. That's just me, because it's a way of making our country a better place if everybody wanted to study what they really want. My mom wanted to be a teacher and study and go to school, but she comes from poverty. She was never able to have. You know, my grandparents take her pay for her college. She ended up being a cook, you know. I mean she cooks fantastic, but that really wasn't her dream. And like that, there's many people that have so much potential that if they were just given a small opportunity, God knows what they could have been, you know, made out of themselves. So I really really wish and pray that at some point.
Speaker 1: Amazing and it's like.
Speaker 2: You know what, everybody gets to go to college for free, everybody free education. I know that I'm dreaming very high, but anything is possible, and that would be so great. I really feel inspired and motivated when I speak to someone that knows their shit. That's that's you know, inspired, motivated, driven, you know, that's passionate.
Speaker 1: I really love this. But if you had that the last tip of I'm gonna stay or take away, what would you leave the people with?
Speaker 3: My invitation to everyone listening is there is enough food at the table. If you have one mantra in your life this week or today, try and operate from there is enough. When you see your community winning, it means you are winning. And I promise you if you shift your mind in that direction, you will you will breathe a little easier, and you will see more wins in your life. There is enough food at the table for all of us. Whiteness is the thing that's trying to tell you to fight a scrap, to use your nails, to keep other people down. We have to unplug from whiteness by any means necessary. And one of the ways we do that is we operate from abundant.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was deep in a matter of term, will be like, oh yes, that being stingy.
Speaker 1: What the hell? Don't be stingy. Everybody gotta eat. You know what I'm saying, put in the work. And if you find somebody else, drag the ass long too.
Speaker 2: If you know somebody that's talented, somebody that's good at what they're doing, you see them struggling. And you're in a in a place where, you know what I'm saying, a place of power, in a place where you can make a difference. Gon Yo, just be like, oh Amy, put a referral, listen, alex yo, he's dope, he's questa. It doesn't cost you, nothing is not gonna take away from you. It's only but gonna build you and build your community and build your people. And if God forbid, this is my takeaway. And if God forbid you know, one of youall jobs. If you do good for someone else, I promise you that that person will be there or what at least see soona persona you know soon with a good heart. Be like yo, I remember when I was in a bad place a homeboy. They you know what I'm saying, Let me, let me help. So at the un this is a ladder. Stop stop feeling.
Speaker 1: Like it's only about you, like oh my god, I get Don't be like that.
Speaker 2: And besides, karma is a bitch, and karma can also be real good to you if you do things right.
Speaker 1: So I hope you like my takeaway because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: After he gave it so smoothly, I had to be exactly I'm out of and give you the business. Christopher muchisi, my grass I, thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to inspire some people right now, because this is what the show is about.
Speaker 2: I always want people to take away something at the end of the day that can inspire you, motivate you, maybe make you look at things differently. Maybe someone who's listening now be like, you know, damn, I really hadn't thought about it this way. And now that he said that, like you know, I feel like, you know, I'm going to do something about it. And that's what we need. We need more people to be vocal about it and make a difference. And you definitely are. Where can we purchase your book anywhere?
Speaker 5: Anywhere?
Speaker 3: You get your books at the Amazon, the bookshop, the Bars and Nobles, the books and books.
Speaker 5: If you're in Miami, you have.
Speaker 1: Money, you got the books.
Speaker 5: Are You're aw.
Speaker 1: Listen by the way, not for nothing. But I'm an audiobook type of girl too, So eventually.
Speaker 5: The audiobook I narrated it.
Speaker 1: He did the audiobook.
Speaker 2: Damn, I don memo. He's trying to make you get this. You have no excuses if you don't. If you don't want to read it, you could just hear it. The point is check it out.
Speaker 1: I'm Alex.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much as usual for joining in a little person Gangganggang. You already know what it is, guys, must I say thank you, thank you, thank you once again for listening to exactly Amada. Find me at all my social media platforms at Amada or exactly Amada, make sure to find me on YouTube. Catch my show by searching for Michael through that podcast and.
Speaker 1: Clicking on exactly Amada.
Speaker 2: I remember that this has been a production of Ihearts Michael through that podcast network. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the I Heart Radio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.