Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All right News round Up in Information Overload hour toll free. Here's on number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Fifteen days until an inflection point. I would argue for this country, two weeks from today it'll be election, even America. I think it's the most important tipping point election in our lifetime. One thing that we now see as a phenomenon is that Democrats are just freaking out at every poll. We've gone over the poll numbers earlier in the program today, over demographic breakdowns and how African Americans, Hispanic Americans are moving towards Donald Trump in larger numbers than anybody thought possible. And a lot of people forget Donald Trump's record when it comes to minorities in America. I've gone over the economic record more than any other. The people that benefited the most for the first three years just prior to the pandemic from Donald trump economic policies by far, and that's measured by in terms of income increases the reduction of poverty, were African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, and African American youth unemployment. There was never a president that committed more money to historically black universities and colleges than Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 2: There's never been a president that took seriously the issue of disparate sentencing on which had been a source of discussion in this country for decades than Donald Trump. And you know, I think the scene that America probably remembers the most is our friend who will join us in a minute. Alice Marie Johnson proud to call her a friend to this day. And she had a one time offense. He had been in jail for twenty one years, and she thought she would end up dying in jail and that was the end of her life. And rather than becoming bitter and angry, he ended up counseling young women that would go to prison and basically help them in their lives and help them rebuild their lives and get their priorities in order so that they'd never come back. But not an opportunity she thought would ever come away, but thanks to Donald Trump, it did. Here's Kamala Harris addressing over the weekend that there's a narrative about the kind of support we're receiving from black men. And here's what you said.
Speaker 1: Do you think some of the resistance of some men black and white is misogynist? And are you proud to see that most.
Speaker 3: Americans, even even being.
Speaker 1: Pold, have no problem supporting a woman at all. And I'm one that lived from Shirley to Kamalo in terms of these campaigns.
Speaker 3: That have an emotional reaction to.
Speaker 4: You raising the plant of Shirle Chism because it is on her broad shoulders that I stand and so many of us stand, and we have come a long way.
Speaker 3: To your point.
Speaker 4: That being said, I think that you are absolutely right that there is this narrative about what kind of support we are receiving from black men that is just not panning out in reality. In terms of when I go to last night Atlanta and had I think ten thousand people at a rally, I will also say this, rev. I am very clear. I must earn earn the vote of everyone, regardless of their race or gender. And what can be frustrating sometimes is to have journalists ask me this question as though.
Speaker 3: One should assume that I would.
Speaker 4: Just be able to take for granted the vote of black men.
Speaker 3: I think that's actually.
Speaker 4: An uninformed perspective, because why would black men be any different than any other demographic voter. They expect that you earn their vote.
Speaker 2: Now, let's go back to her surrogate Barack Obama and lecturing African American men on the issue of quote the Brothers not supporting Kamala Harris and suggesting that it was misogyny and not wanting a woman elected president.
Speaker 3: Listen, see the.
Speaker 5: Same kinds of energy and turn out in all quarters, how our data lags and securities as you saw when I was wrong. Now, I also want to say that it seems to be more pronounced with the Brothers.
Speaker 6: I'm speeding you men directly as the Parliament makes me ma. Well, you just aren't feeling the idea of having a when as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives, and I'm.
Speaker 7: The reasons for him.
Speaker 6: So now you're thinking about sitting out or even supporting somebody who has a history of ptegrating you because you'reunited. That's a sound striker, because that's why being a mandas putting women down.
Speaker 8: That's so exciting.
Speaker 2: The Republicans are racist, They're sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, is Lamophobic, transphobic. They want dirty air and water, and they want to take away Grandma and Grandpa's Social Security and Medicare and throw them over a cliff. I tell you, I told you that that would be what they're reduced to by the end of this campaign. And here we are anyway. My dear friend Alice Maurie Johnson is back with us. Kwame Kilpatrick is also back with us. He's the Detroit mayor, by the way, himself now on the Michigan airwaves and was freed from prison, both of them by former President Donald J. Trump. Welcome back. We appreciate your time. Alice, Maria, I love you. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm proud to say that we are friends on air and off air.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sean. I'm happy to be on here again, and you are my dear friend, my dear beloved friend, and I'm happy to be on here and add my voice to the voice of sense. First of all, in case your listeners didn't know this, I'm a one hundred percent woman and black Americans, and I for one am sick and tired of all of the gender and racial pandering that I'm hearing taking place. You know Sean. They speak of the first woman of color as president, they speak of black men having a problem voting for a woman. That is not the issue, it's the candidate. We don't want our first to be the worst, and that's what we'd end up with if we select Kamala Harris. The worst in history is what she would be if she's elected.
Speaker 2: I just want to remind people of your story. You never thought that you had one time offender and you got a life prison sentence, no hope.
Speaker 7: Years, no hope until Donald Trump, who actually read my story. I was denied three times under the Obama administration. And when Donald Trump saw my case, it wasn't the fact that it was Kim Kardashian, a celebrity. It was the fact that he looked at me as a human being, and he had mercy and compassion upon him. And not only did he look at myself, but he allowed me to bring other petitions of worthy candidates before him. You got one one of those people on the phone right now, and that's Kwanmee kill Patrick. I took his petition before President Trump, and he did not look He looked at them. He looked at the man who kwame is today. And I love for Kwame to speak for himself too, because we both, both of our lives were saved by President Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, Kwame's kill. Patrick. Great to have you back. We appreciate you being with us. Remind people of your story the mayor of Detroit. How long were you sentenced for?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 8: I was the mayor of Detroit. But before that, I was the Democratic leader and the state Legislature in Michigan. You know, I ran for the State House at twenty five, I was leader by thirty. I was you know, on the DLC, the DNC, I was on both of those executive boards. I was like a Clinton Democrat, if you will, traveled on Air Force one and around the world with Bill Clinton, over to London, and you know, I was involved in that. My mother was the United States congresswoman. She was far to the left of me, one of those liberation Democrats, my hero. But it's just a very interesting background. Then I got to be mayor. I ran at thirty one, at thirty one and was mayor for seven years. And then my gift, my anointing, as you will, Sean, it took me to a place that my character, integrity didn't grow at the same place at the same pace, and so I fell from that position found myself in a prison sentenced to twenty eight years. I had thirty four counts. When I hear that thirty four over and over about the President, it's like a wicked reminder to me of what the system can do when they have you in their grips. And so I ended up being charged and then being convicted and went to that on that sentence, and then seven years. About thirty nine days short from eight years in prison, I was sitting in a solitary confinement for about two hundred and some days and the warden came to the door and said, we're gonna get you out of here quick and quiet. You received a commutation from the president. It's true. I hit the floor, thank God, and got up and walked out the front door. And since that time, I've been looking for Donald Trump. I gotta find, I have to find. I never met Donald Trump. I never had a conversation with Donald Trump. And finally I did make it to meet with him on just a crazy circumstances, seeing one of his good friends in Detroit, and we had that meeting. I got a chance to thank him, and this is why I want people to know. Donald Trump has never asked me to do it or say anything. As a matter of fact, in that meeting, I learned so much about demand Donald Trump. We were together all day, from about ten to eleven in the morning, all the way to about eleven o'clock at night. We were at the golf course early then Marlago that evening, and what really floored me was how intuitive he is, the questions that he asked, how he yearned for information knowledge, and so I was able to break down the Michigan e lectory, what it is, what happened. He wanted to hear about how in one county you have a thirty thousand vote swing, and I explained that to him. But it was a chance for me to get to know from myself the man Donald Trump and the president Donald Trump, not just the person who most of the media try to make him out to be on television.
Speaker 2: Now you're broadcasting and tell me about your life now and how you're a different person.
Speaker 8: Well in prison, after being mad at everybody shine for about a year and a half and being floored I had at that time, I had three children from my first marriage of twenty four years my sons were totally upset with me and upset with life, and they dropped out of school and all kinds of stuff happened for a time, and I went to the chapel one day and met this guy from Ukon, Oklahoma, Bruce Smith. And I'm sure he's listening to you. That guy loves you, and so I had to get his name. But he asked me to I have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and I told him I did. And from that place we started to move together. And after that I started teaching Bible studies. I did all the courses. Then I started preaching in the chapel. So when I got out, my wife and I'm my new wife. We founded a ministry in Georgia. We have now moved our ministry to Detroit, just outside of Detroit, and that's what I'm doing. I'm speaking around the country. I'm ministering on the weekends and doing counseling and different stuff. I'm trying to be what I needed at thirty years old to a lot of people in this country and so helping them understand the importance of integrity and character when you're in leadership positions. When that that's political. But they had the law firm, the medical practice, or in business, and so that's what I now. I have a new wife and three new kids too, said, I have a thirteen year old, a two year old, and a one year old, so I have them from twenty eight to one.
Speaker 3: Man, you're staying busy.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back more with Alice Marie Johnson Kwame Killpatrick both commuted pardon Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 2: Of course, the whole issue of criminal justice reform is not one that's been discussed and not one that Democrats ever want to talk about because they've done nothing on the issue, and Donald Trump actually did.
Speaker 3: Quick break right back, will.
Speaker 2: Continue on the other side with Alicebury Johnson and Kwame Kilpatrick. I we continue now with Alicebury Johnson. Remember she had a life sentence and Donald Trump set her free because of criminal justice reform. Kalmy Killpatrick was facing twenty eight years in jail, and just on the eve of what would have would have been eight years in jail, Donald Trump commuted his sentence. Alicebury Johnson, you've stayed in touch with President Trump, and if he gets re elected, I know for a fact that he's gonna want to go to you and have you do what you started to do towards the end of his term, which is to find people in jail there that deserve pardons, like people like yourself and Kwame, that have changed their lives around, and give him a second chance. And that's a big part of his agenda. Never gets talked about, but it's true.
Speaker 7: Seohn, what President Trump has done. He is not a person that just has ideas. All I've heard is ideals and dreams. He has solid policies that he's standing on. I'm not supporting. I'm not endorsing him because he set me free. I'm endorsing him because he is the best leader for this nation. We've already had one thousand, three hundred and seventy days of a puppet administration of a puppet.
Speaker 2: Pros I'm not interrupting you because I don't want to hear you speak. I'm going to pick up this point on the other side. I do have the constraints of time. Stay right there, we'll come back. We'll continue final moments with Alice, Marie Johnson, Kwame Kilpatrick, and then we'll hit the phones. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Fifteen days to Election Day two weeks from today is election even America. And if you want information as a public service about voting, you can go to Hannity dot com about how to register when early voting starts and stops in your state, your commonwealth, and a public service for all. I want to remind you that I am a big Second Amendment believer, have been my entire life, and I love this family owned company called Henry Repeating Arms. The quality, the craftsmanship second to none, and they make more than two hundred models of rifles, shotguns, revolvers. They make them right here in America, or they don't make them at all. They're all backed by a lifetime warranty. That's how confident they are in their craftsmanship. And it's just top notch. And it's old school craftsmanship combined with cutting edge technology. It's incredible. Every Henry I've owned is reliable right out of the box. If you go to their website Henry USA dot com, one word HENRYUSA dot com, you got a free catalog, free dcals, a list of dealers where you are in a great newsletter. Anyway, they donate to great charities. Just so you know, military veterans, law enforcement, first responders, children's hospitals, families would say kids. Anyway, Just go to HENRYUSA dot com. They'll send you a free catalog, free decals, a list of dealers where you are. That's Henry USA dot com today. I love this company. I love all my Henry's and you will love yours.
Speaker 3: Check out the show twenty four to seven. Download it to your iPod.
Speaker 8: Be Hannityinsider at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 2: Al right, twenty five now to the top of the hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to join us fifteen days till an inflection point for our country, that would be an election day at America. Two weeks from today, it'll be election Eve in America. For all the information you might want about how to register in your state when early voting starts and stops. As a public service, we have that information on hannitid. We have the Kamala files, her radicalism in her own words. If you want to be an informed voter, Tim Walls his radicalism his own words. Stuff the media state run media mob will never play again. It's all on social media and on Hannity dot com. You can check that out anywhere. Look, it's now been over a year since what was the worst terrorist attack in Israel's history, the equivalent of forty thousand Americans murdered in a single day based on their population size. And it's just sad to see. You know, America doesn't, under the leadership of Harris and Biden, have the moral clarity who understand what has happened and that Israel is fighting a forefront war and that they were viciously attacked by radical Islamic terrorists. I mean, Kamala doesn't even want you to say the words, and that people were murdered and raped and tortured and kidnapped and beheaded. I've seen the videos. It is awful and sadly for the people of Israel. They have been displaced in many parts of Israel, in the north near the border with Lebanon and the south near the border with Gaza, people in need of food and water and shelter and other bear necessities. And that's where the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews comes in because they've been on the ground from day one and ever since this war started. You know, Israeli citizens unfortunately have been fending for themselves, many of them. That's why your generosities is critical, so they can provide these bear necessities to those in need. And the best part is if you donate today, thanks to a generous IFCJ supporter, your gift is going to be matched, which will double its impact. Anyway, you can call toll free. It's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ or online is one word. SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. That SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Today, all right, we're talking about criminal justice reform and two people that benefited from Donald Trump being president or Aliceburray Johnson life sentence for one offense. It was a drug offense and amazingly she never thought she'd get out of prison, and now Donald Trump has well. When he was president, tapped her to take on the role of finding people that have changed their lives around dramatically in prison that might deserve a second chance. Also with US former Detroit mayor Juame Kilpatrick, he had been sentenced to twenty eight years in jail, was on the verge of meeting his eighth anniversary and found out Donald Trump commuted his sentence. Aliceburry Johnson, So let's go back to maybe what role you might take on if Donald Trump is able to pull this election off, and I hope he is and he wins this election, he will well from your lips, from your lips to God's ears, let's hope. But you've stayed in touch with President Trump, and you have had discussions with him, and I've had discussions with him about you and about what role you might play in finding those people maybe that were sentenced unfairly, maybe that suffered injustices at the hands of I don't know how prosecutors that were overly aggressive and unfair, or maybe they just changed their heart and their lives around, and you would help him in that regard. Tell us what maybe you might be doing in the future.
Speaker 7: Well, I would be very honored, Sean, to have President Trump find these deserving individuals. Again. I had the honor of sitting before him in the Oval office bringing cases. In fact, he asked me to. He said, Alice, I know there's other people who deserve their freedom like you do. He said, how many do you think it is? I made this big gesture that was too big to even name, and he gave me the opportunity to talk to him about these people, to bring their cases to him. I sent over one hundred clemency petitions into the White House and almost we were able to help well, actually I was able to help almost fifty people get a second chance in life. And I want to continue that work. I know he is a fair man. He is one who listens. He's one who's concerned not only about the individual but for the safety of communities. That's a big consideration. He's just not opening the prison doors and saying go home. He's carefully considering the individuals who are brought before him. So it will be a great honor to work in that capacity again to help President Trump. So I'm looking forward to his second term in office.
Speaker 2: And what about you, Kawamy, have you ever thought about maybe joining forces with Alice Marie Johnson and and being a part of that work. I'm sure in the course of your time you spent a lot of time in prison that you probably ran into people that you thought, hey, they they were impressive in terms of their ability to change their life around, or were there unfairly yeah.
Speaker 8: You know where there are two women the tc A Kirpatrick and Alice Johnson. I do whatever they tell me, Sean, So it's just just one of those people. But the other part of that is that sentiment is not only within prison walls. I'm born and raised in Detroit, right in the neighborhood, and I've been doing everything I can in Detroit and throughout Michigan. I've been speaking at a lot of different events, and whenever I'm called, I go because I want people to not be misguided by what I used to do on the Democratic side. I ran the Camp statewide campaign for the Democrats from the nineties. I'm listening to the warmed over nineteen ninety eight stuff being spoken now by the VP. It's all DLC, DNC stuff, clintseduff, you know, middle class tax cuts, small business loans. I mean, this stuff has been talked about forever, and they've been hearing it forever and not receiving any benefit from any of it. And so I've been wanting people to understand what this is about and what To the credit of President Trump, he just says it like it is and people take them or leave them. But black men in particular, Well, I'm gonna just go up beyond that. Detroit's all working people, people that work in plans and entrepreneur street entrepreneurship in terms of barbershops, beauty shops, real estate development, construction. People like to hear straight talking. He's been doing that, and so when I show up, my job has become a lot easier to convince people that they need to make the extra, just one more little energy step to vote for him, because a lot of people are already talking about sending it out, and I'm trying to move people to the polls because I think it's very important, not just for Detroit and not just for Michigan, but for America. You know, I did a speech and you said that I was on the airwaves. I'm on airways and in Georgia and Louisiana and Michigan. And what I said in that speech is I need Trump in the room. I want him in the room when Vadimin Putin shows up. I want him in the room, when Shay from China shows up. I want him in the room when North Korea shows up to the meeting. And I can't imagine having the vice president being our leader, our spokesperson, our person at the table with all the issues on the table in the room for us, And so I asked men especially and all women to think about that. You know, this is not about man.
Speaker 2: Let me ask both of you, then, why do you think that there has been a shift at least in the polling of minorities in our country? Why is it this mantra every two years four years election cycle and now it's it's gone so off the rails.
Speaker 3: Kwame?
Speaker 2: You know Trump is he got compared to let's Mussolini and Hitler and Stalin all in one in one comment. Then of course he's going to come after African American men and women, which he's not going to do. He's going to use the military against citizens and take people off the air. He's not going to do. But the fear mongering happens. But it's never been this bad. And it also tells me that they've run out of arguments. And that's their whole closing argument is Donald Trump is bad, evil, horrible, Nazi and fascist and the racist.
Speaker 8: You know, as Hollywood has gone, you know, the scary movies from the nineteen sixties, like Psycho, they just weren't as scary as Freddy Krueger and Jason and the ones. Now they weren't as scary as those. Every four years you got to scare people a little bit more than you did before. And what we're seeing now is it's just not working. It's really not working. It works if you're targeting the sick demology of some people, but it's not working. And that's why you're seeing people, you know, having their own thoughts in their own mind about this whole political process. And and I think it started when we were there. You talked about cities. You know, the Democrats have have all. I was a Democrat engaging a Democrat, the Democratic Party, Democratic president has it never worked. When I engaged George Bush, we got a new riverfront done that we've been talking about doing for thirty years. We got a new downtown done. We we well, let me ask you this, you do.
Speaker 3: It was Barack Obama president when you went to jail, or.
Speaker 8: No, he was president. He sent the prosecutor in there to prosecute me. He sent he uh okayed all of the reco allegations, and every lawyer from California to New York, New Jersey, from Texas all the way to Michigan. It looked at my case said this is ridiculous. And when it got to Alice Johnson and Jerry Kushner and the President of the United States, they said, this is ridiculous. And you know, the over sentence and the over uh, you know, over everything just malicious and so prosecution, which I see the President going through himself now. And they said this is ridiculous, and he gave me my freedom. So I think people are tired of rhetoric. I think they're tired of people trying to scare them. They want to hear the straight story. When Donald Trump comes to town and he talks about an entrepreneur opportunity, he's not trying to be black. What he's trying to do is be Donald Trump talking to you about what I can do in my position to be able to help you get more access to business, more access to capital, and improve your tax structure so you make some money. That's what black folks want to hear. It's just like this Black America versus No. We want to hear the same thing that you're telling to know that you're saying in the suburban communities, what you're saying to business people all over the country, and I think Donald Trump understands that he's not changing the way he talks. He's not trying to be cool. He's being Donald Trump. And that's what's resonating around the country. Now. When you get Trump, you're going to get sometimes when he says something, Oh, that hurt a little bit, But I think that that hells in comparison to all of the other things that he says about doing the job that he has to do as leader of the free world, as president of the United States.
Speaker 2: And you've endorsed him, have you got any any negative feedback on that?
Speaker 3: And Alsbury? Have you got any negative feedback? Kwame, I'll ask you first.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, you know, I was you know, I was a big time Democrat. I was on the DNC. So when I endorsed him, I got negative feedback from everybody. You know, all of those tenets.
Speaker 2: And forget about the people and the party, what about everyday people.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I saw President Trump with LJ in the barbershop, and I'm like, I love the conversation, you know, because I mean kind of barbershops are known for a lot of talking.
Speaker 8: I know what was like that when I grew up great question, because ninety six percent of the people in the city of Detroit on paper are Democrats. But when I'm in the barbershop every week in the city of Detroit, what I hear is, man, you gotta do what you gotta do. Hey, I'm leaning towards Trump too. I'm not mad at Donald Trump. So we're able to have a different kind of conversation away from the political ads and the political conversations where you just talk about real people to say it was better when he was president. I want a president that actually is going to leave. I'm kind of nervous about what China and Russia and North Korea are doing. I'll mean they at the table, so we hear real issues in the barbershop. You're right about that shop.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm the barbershop, but I travel a lot.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're in the beauty shop where you belong. You make us look like you know, you know? Is there no barbershop or beauty shops that can help call me.
Speaker 8: Or me no question?
Speaker 7: Well I can tell you this. I have people come up to me in the supermarket, in the airport, everywhere because my face is pretty recognizable down here, and they tell me that they are voting for Trump this time, and even even just recently. I have to tell you this, what antidote. This guy was just pushing at the airport, this big garbage band, just collecting the trash, and he he eased up beside me and he said, you're gonna happen. He said, you're gonna help it, because that's my guy. He said, I didn't vote for him in twenty twenty, and look at what I'm doing right now. He started telling me about the job he lost and what he had to do now because of his company had to lay off so many people. So every day, when it starts hitting your pocketbooks, when it starts hitting your wallet, then you start thinking different. People are not afraid now to say that I'm voting Trump. I've seen more Trump hats, more Trump t shirts. People are coming out in droves, and I think that we are going to win by a landslide, so that it will be no doubt of what the big that this is a big victory for us, for US Americans. So just sayday people. They talk to me, and I'm sure they talked to Kwami too. It's not the talk you think. Don't believe the polls. Don't believe what they're saying, that this is a big jaw for a ride to a new to history.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's just the tactics of calling them names like this, and it's just as low as you can go, as far as I'm concerned, and that's why so many people hate politics to begin with.
Speaker 3: You have a heart of gold.
Speaker 2: The sainthood I think in your future, Alice Marie Johnson, God bless you, Kwame. I'm so glad that you have rebuilt your life, and congratulations on your new family. I wish you both got speed and success, and appreciate all the time you gave me today. We did not expect to go those long, but I just you know, I find your stories fascinating and I wanted people to hear from both of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you both,