Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live. It is me, Joey b Joe Pi's Apia with me, of course is the Welsh, and it's all of you, my beautiful Peanuts and cracker Jacks hanging out here talking baseball on Fantasy Pros on the twitch twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. That's where you can watch us live every day, and of course you can watch us on demand on the YouTube channel Fantasy Pros MLB. It's funny Welsh. Right when we were starting, next door, they're doing some tree trimming, and of course the wood chipping begins right as we're about to record. Now. I don't hear it now, but if you hear anything going on, it's not like Steve Buscemi being fed into a wood chipper. It's just real trees. It's not far go here in New Jersey. Everything is fine, but these things are out of our control sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, very Italian of you to have a wood chipper outside your window. I wonder if you know it's Kevin Gossman that's out there working. Joey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, I got a guy for the trees. I got a guy this, I got a guy from.
Speaker 2: Your internet, though, tell them to stay away from your internet.
Speaker 1: Man. They're doing so much construction here. It's the worst. But you know what's the best the Mets. That's right. Oh, after blowing a seven run lead, well they came back with a vengeance nineteen to five. What an incredible performance yesterday by my New York Mets. Brandon Emo four for six, two homers, nine ribis welsh. I don't know what there is to say about this except oh my, that's a lot of runs. And I think a really important performance too, because whenever you have a big lead and you blow it, the last thing you want is to have that sort of pile on you the next day or mentally. They came out shook it off and oh my god, they just crushed it.
Speaker 2: They did, and it would have really been nice to get a little bit more Francisco Lindor when we bet on him, so that would have been super cool. Was you know one of those where it's like, oh, it's everybody but but Brandon Nimo was absolutely ridiculous. I mean, just looking back at this too, the I mean I didn't even do this count here. The hard hit balls that the Mets put on. I'm seeing six twelve. I mean, it's a brown twenty three to twenty four hard hit balls that the Mets got across the pitchers for the Nationals, Trevor Williams, col Henry gottled, I mean, Amed Rosario had to get in and gave up a ton, but Brandon Nemo looked great going for for six, Francisco Alvarez back in it and now looking. Every single starter got at least one registered hard hit ball of ninety five or higher. Actually, every single player for the Mets except Tyrone Taylor, who you know, we can shoot to the side so we can get a little bit more luise on Helicunya. But yeah, I don't if there's anything to say about it is a great offensive performance. One of those weird ones.
Speaker 1: It was weird because I got to fight face two former teammates, Williams first, who they scored a bunch of runs off, and then Amed Rosario, who ended up pitching late as a position player. So that was a good time. Lots of fun things, you know what else, a good time. Free stuff. Everybody loves free stuff, and we're giving away a Nico Horner signed jersey all you have to do subscribe to the YouTube channel, drop a comment below, and boom that Nico Horner jersey from Pristine Auction dot Com can be yours. This is gonna be what we got like two days left of this, so get it in now here. Why you get an opportunity because May is coming around the corner. The Eco Horner jersey is gonna go bye bye. So if you want a chance to win this, this is your opportunity. Go after that Nico Horner jersey. Some more headlines from yesterday Welsh around Major League Baseball. Let's talk a little bit about the Dodgers. Tyler Glassnell goes on the fifteen dail with the right shoulder inflammation. We sort of discussed this at length yesterday and this was a foregone conclusion. We kind of knew this was gonna happen. Now it's a matter of how long is he going to be out for and what do you do? And what are the Dodgers do? Also, Snell Glass now all out for an undetermined amount of time. I know Kershaw's working his way back. Is as simple as that's gonna be the answer to this rotation issue.
Speaker 2: Well, also another thing that didn't work out. I should a Dustin May. I mean, Dustin May was okay. Strikeouts weren't out there, but play of the savant. If you want to talk about hard hit balls. He gave up eight hard hit registered balls, walk three, gave up three earned runs. Just didn't look great. So they're reeling. But yeah, I think I think at this point, Kershaw's kind of the answer. Gonsolin is going to be one out there. They're just piecing all these things together. But I would love I mean, I guess it doesn't necessarily matter because all we've done is scream about the Orioles being like, the Orioles should go and get a pitch and they should trade. They've got assets. I would love the Dodgers to feel a little bit more aggressive as well, because they've got so many assets. They've also got all these pictures that have been injured out there. But just go and you know, get some solid depth. Not like I've got depth because I've got eight or nine different guys. Go and get another great picture because they are I mean, not that any of us want to see it. I would want to see the Dodgers have more, but they would be better set than trying to piece mail this stuff. But the answer is going to be these replacement guys, and Kershaw's probably going to be maybe some version of streamable. I would watch gonsoln but none of them are going to be on the super high end. And I'm very worried about snelling Glass now right now, specifically Glass. Now that one has got me. That one is like, I'm so agnostic sometimes to those injuries, but then once a once I've had to battle it and battle it and battle it, and then they get hurt again. Now I feel like I'm like out out and I want to be out on Glass now.
Speaker 1: Well, I was out out last year, and I told you I was very glad that I did. For a while there I had a little bit of remorse. It was a little bit I was like, oh man, maybe I made the wrong decision, and then then I didn't. Speaking of bad decisions, the Orioles, I've never seen so many weird transactions of the day, So stick with me, everybody. The Oriols had a busy day. The front office was moving and shaking. They put Jordan Westburg on the tendail with a hamstring s train. So ramon Urius is gonna take over a third base in his absence. I'll get your Kobe Mayo hopes up anytime too. Gary Sanchez went on the IL with a wrist issue. Colton Kowser got transferred to the sixty day IL, so did Grayson Rodriguez. Kyle Bradish throw a bullpen session Monday, so I don't know when he's coming back. But the good news, well, Gibson is going to be called up to make his debut today. Gibson had a three seven five, thirteen strikeouts, two walks in twelve innings so far in his rehab. So yeah, I mean, anything's an improvement at this point. Although Sagana was pretty good yesterday for.
Speaker 2: Bad news it's against the Yankees. So great he's coming up. Bad news it's against the Yankees. Nope. In deeper leagues, I think Kyle Gibson may have already been rostered or whatever. Hold back. See what happens out of this start. We don't know what this is going to look like. It's against the Yankees. I don't think this is one of them. But want to throw this out as well. There are some big wind going on, got games going on out here this afternoon. I don't know why there's two games that have got twenty mile an hour or higher wind. I think five games have got ten plus. Nothing that necessarily matters too much, but just feels like a weird day. I'm not doing anything with Kyle Gibson, but Baby the Baby, Billy Bible Bonker, Kyle Gibson. Perfect game incoming maybe, but I'm not going to have it in my roster.
Speaker 1: Unlikely against the Yankees, but anything can happen. I'd look at deeper leagues. He's a live arm, he's a veteran. I don't have a problem adding him if you want to. I just wouldn't start him today. Adding him fine, Starting him not the best thing. Eddie Rosario might get a starter too. Thirty three year old at fourteen games in Triple A before the Dodgers gave up on him. He hit three thirty nine in that stretchoked really good because Jared Kelnick got sent down. Wa wah won sixty seven slash two thirty one, three hundred and sixty five played appearances. He was dreadful two for twenty three with men on base and oer for eleven with runners in scoring position. It's funny years ago remember when the Mets got killed for that Kellnick Diaz trade. Look, I know Diaz have been a rollercoaster at times, but it ain't even close now. I mean this, it's just so far in the distance in Kellenick one of those quote unquote can't miss kind of guys. Right, once upon a time it was him and Julio were neck and neck. And who do you like, vetter? This guy can't even say in the big leagues right now? So any love for Rosario and deeper leagues getting some starts here in the outfield for a Kellenick ever becoming a major leaguer of note, I don't think. I think that ship is held, don't you.
Speaker 2: I feel like kell Nick needs a change of scenery for the third time, Like he.
Speaker 1: Just needs to change of scenery. Yeah, I know, No, screw his scenery. Okay, he's had a bunch of scenery. Maybe he needs a change in in work ethic or or approach or I don't know a lot of other things.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But what did we have a clothing brand too? Remember this, Jared Kellennick had like a he had like a clothing brand when he was a prospect. Do you recall this.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean I did a week. I've told this story. I interviewed him during the AFL. It is I've had some weird interviews. It was the weirdest interview because as I was like, hey, you know, hey, can you chat? And he's like yep. And then he's like, I gotta do this, and he checks in with me. I gotta do this, check in with me. I'm like, oh, man, like how nice he's and then he comes in we interview and then he sits against the dugout and he didn't he wouldn't look at me. He didn't look at me for ten minutes during the interview, and I was like, I'm like staring at him and he just looked off into the distance. But that aside, he needs an approach change. There's so many guys that are out there. I mean, look at even Corbyn Carroll reformatting his stance and how it's opened up his game. I still think there's some of that skill that's there with Kelnick thirteen percent barrel. He got the ball in the air this year, but he's lost his hard hit, but he's striking out like crazy. Get him in a new place, Get him a new brand. Just get him the hell out of there. He's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seeking a brand. He did brand his own name. I was right. I found it. It's a defunct website from twenty twenty one and like it's episode one, Jared Kelnick never stop grinding and he's there on the weight bench looking swollen.
Speaker 2: Sell we should get something.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't. You go to click shop gear, it's unavailable.
Speaker 2: So check eBay. Someone checked eBay for us for a relic item too.
Speaker 1: We don't have time today to do it on the show, but tomorrow we will get some shots for the show of this. It is good.
Speaker 2: Let's get some Kelnick hats. Let's just be the ultimate, like we will own more of Kelnick. I got a branded clothes than we will have Fantasy shares. But yeah, he's done. I don't I'm not super interested in Eddi Rosario maybe as a spot Stardi guy, but these are just placeholders for Accunya and no thanks on Rosario.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know, I have a sucker for a good story. And apparently this just came over I guess last night and I caught it on the wire this morning. Lin Manuel Miranda drops some major news yesterday. So I was working in conjunction with our own Michael Cally here because apparently he's working on a movie about the legendary Molina brothers. So they're from his hometown in Vega Alta and Puerto Rico. Honoring one of baseball's greatest dynasties.
Speaker 2: Angi Yadier, who's the third.
Speaker 1: In Jose Jose, Jose, Jose, all three Molina brothers. So I worked with Ai because I figured, well, it's it's lin Manuel Miranda, who knows could be like a Hamilton music.
Speaker 2: By the way, histentially Jose Miranda with the twins, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Also, so an incredible baseball legacy. But I was wondering what the Molina brothers would look like if it was a version of Hamilton. I'm so, let's take a look at that and see what that looks. Oh, I think they look pretty.
Speaker 2: Good there, defensive linemen. After they retire they lost weight. I'm not sure they go in that Baseball players don't usually go in that direction.
Speaker 1: No, no, not typically. How does a family three sons all born to play in the majors, dropped in the middle of a diamond spot in the Caribbean by providence, impoverished, and Skuala grew up to be All Stars and ballas Welsh. How does this work? Look at these guys, Look at the Molina Brothers. Also, fun fact, a couple weeks ago, we were out thrifting and I found the most amazing shirt and is that you sent me? It was a Yadayer Molina shirt that was wall to wall YadA your like, oh, look at the entire shirt is yead of your mind?
Speaker 2: I told him to buy that instant.
Speaker 1: I know I did, and I have it wasn't my size. I don't know who's gonna wear it. That's the only problem. I think it was like a medium or something. But look at that. That is glorious. That right there is baller. So we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: I gave you a little Hamilton and a little Molina Brothers news. So big day, Major League Ball.
Speaker 2: To be honest with me, how much time is.
Speaker 1: Michael Kelly, our producer, Michael CALLI would have worn the Michael, I will try to get back to that place. If it's there, please get it.
Speaker 2: How much time did you spend writing that Molina.
Speaker 1: Ten seconds before the show. To be honest with you, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, don't, don't show ten seconds to us.
Speaker 1: I literally wrote it ten seconds before the show.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I can show you my notepad time if you don't believe me. I was like, I should do a little Hamilton rep and I took the lyrics and I just rewrote a couple of things and moved it around.
Speaker 2: And that one pretty good. We need another that I actually.
Speaker 1: Thought about it longer. I probably could have done an entire song. You know.
Speaker 2: The only thing we didn't do, though, is which Like who's the maline? Like bring the Millenia's back up real quick? Sorry, Cally, Like Who's who is the middle? That's gotta be that doesn't look like you?
Speaker 1: Benji was the biggest boy. Yeah, Benji's got to be the guy down in the middle. Middle. I'm thinking jose Is on the left and Yachtiers on the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I think you nailed that. I think that. Yeah, because there's a little facial hair going on, Okay, all right, I just want to make sure we all knew who which Melina was what for our musical.
Speaker 1: I like the I like the film to be called one, two three Milita's Oh Todd has a great point. We could buy the shirt and give it away on the show.
Speaker 2: Also the kill Nick shirt, Oh no, the Melina shirt. So much apparel that we've got going on here.
Speaker 1: The apparel. We're just gonna open up an apparel store.
Speaker 2: All right, Get the action figures back out, please, Like we got too much going on here, We're merging. All right, there it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go, Fantacy Rose MLB.
Speaker 2: Every wearing the shirt today, to look at that.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna say, look at you, look at you wearing the shirt today? All right, rookie, looky time. Jason Debinga is one for four three k's yesterday. Give me the grade Welsh for Jason Demingas one month into the season. What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's uh, it's a C. It's a C minus. I actually think we might we We're a little bit on a downwardy trend. I'm worried about the strikeouts. I was looking at him yesterday and I'm readjusting Dynasty ranks. The Dynasty rank should be out a little bit later today, and I'm doing a people care I'm doing a Dynasty episode on the Athletic with Eno Sarris and DVR on rates and barrels. So I'm very dynasty centric this week, and I'm a little bit worried, like it's not clicking with Jason Dominguez and it's looking there's still so much upside in so much time, but the strikeouts are still there. I would say this is at best to see and that's me future projecting still that like things can click around, So it's not a great grade.
Speaker 1: Matt Shaw went two for five, signs of life for him. He's walking a little bit too. So if he's been dropped in you're a deeper league, maybe you consider picking him up. Maybe that return is good. Marcelo Mayer another good day for him, three for seven in a double header day six ribbis, four run, scored a home run. I mean, well, I don't know, there's no room for him, but he's got seven homers thirty four RBI. Now they got to figure something out for him. And for Jordan Lawler, who also two of five with a double yesterday. He's up to five homers twenty six. Who do we see first, Lawler or Marcelo?
Speaker 2: Great question, because if Katell had a set back, I think it would be Lawler instantly. By the way, on the Katel front. Katel was out yesterday last rehab. I think going and he should be out. I believe on Friday he's flying out for the Philly Series and he'll be playing Lawler. They do not have a spot for I'm going to say, oh man, I'm gonna go with Marcella Mayor. I think if they can get Christian Campbell off a second base, I think that's beneficial. He goes to second, Campbell goes to the outfield, The outfield becomes Duran Campbell and Rafaela, and then they're going to have to platoon. Will You're in there and Devers is still DH and that holds back Roman Anthony. That's gonna be my guess.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a more in depth look at Zebbie Matthews. Two runs, two hits, four and two third, one point nine three era, another guy just all right, there's not much left approve here. Let's get him to the big wigs sooner than later. If I'm still floating around, let's go end. We talked about Logan Henderson on my show. I talked about Chris and Rodriguez too, that system for the Brewers. But then Jacob Mazarowski is starting to get that walk situation under control. Five shoutout innings and triple a yesterday. Three hits, eight strikeouts, one walk. He's up to thirty eight strikeouts in twenty nine innings. Welsh with a one point eight two ERA.
Speaker 2: I'm really torn on him right now. So like I've avoided, he's deservedly like from a talent perspective, like you want to put him on the list, I've avoided putting him on article or prospecting with a Welsh or anything like that, just because, like the Walks, it's been good for like a starter or too. The walks are still there. He has been great. I just can't gauge what they will do with him. Logan Henderson got the starts. I think he's the next guy that goes up, so you have to have two spots open up. But what will they go with. I think Miserowski long term is going to be a reliever, but these times of guy he wanted straight Yeah, fascinating, But every team is going to look at these players and push them as a starter as long as possible. There's no doubt that they're going to try to press it as long as possible. The only scenario where that changes is if they you know, he stays in the miners for half the year and they bring him up and they say, all right, we don't want to press you because the inning side of that, we want to get as much value as you can out of the bullpen. And then all of a sudden they're amazing and they don't leave the bullpens. But that's what I'm saying here. I'm torn. I don't know which direction Misrawski's going to do. He's super talented, but he's got a big walk issue. Command is not his forte and he's it's going to show in the majors. So I'm not sure how fantasy relevant he is for me, but you know he is. I mean, he's a top pitching prospect, and if they give him an opportunity to be a starter and he does avoid the walks, dude can strike out ten on a given day. He's got a nasty two seamer inside, he can hit triple digits. There's a lot to like about him, but there's a lot of relief risk and a lot of people I've talked about, scouts and team people like more more than fifty percent believe he is going to be a bullpen guy than a starter.
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay in the making. Elsiba Cruz thoughts on Willia Damas for Biby and Pete crow Armstrong. What's oude of the deal you want to be on?
Speaker 2: I will go with the PCA side.
Speaker 1: Give me the two I agree, and the pitcher too. Yeah, definitely on that. Augustine Ramirez are a low goo to hoppy rest of season. I'll go hoppy still.
Speaker 2: I have them next to each other officially updated. I know Kelly Kirby and myself updated some rest of season ranks on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 1: If you guys, guys like standard of employees, you guys.
Speaker 2: Kelly was first issue went. But I have them next to each other. I'm with you. I'm on O hoppy, but I moved. Ramira is up just a couple more notches. Twelve team. I mean obviously he's like, you know, he's just hitting my crazy, So twelve team, he's probably already locked up, but he's there.
Speaker 1: Billy Burrew, will Jack Kegley won't be called up soon, No, and I don't think you will. I think he'll go to Triple A if that's what you mean.
Speaker 2: Call up a very interesting note. I think that it happened over a weekend, and I think it got overpassed for us to talk about CAGs played in the outfield. Yes, or maybe you guys talked about it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was the day that I, well, you know what, I don't I might have mentioned it Friday. I definitely talked about it on the Sunday TV show.
Speaker 2: He played right field, and obviously rightfield makes sense. The guy's a pitch sure who can hit triple digits as well. But he played his first games in right field that was pretty solid to me. That's the warning signs of the start of them being like, we need to know what the flexibility is when we got to the yeah, well, but even beyond that, like if they know they can put tags between first DH and then they can put them in the outfield, you want to have that flexibility them starting That does make me think there's a little bit of a better chance that we could see the mid season the July ish call up. But it's not happening anytime soon.
Speaker 1: He'll be in the majors this year, not this month, not May, not next coming up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah not May probably not.
Speaker 1: Jim. It's technically sile Abril, but not May June would be pushing it, but not shocking, especially if they continue on this route. Pas Moentino hasn't hit. They need more help in this lineup. They need more power. I think they're towards the bottom of league home runs too, Wonkee saying it was in a tornado warning when I decided to update the ranks. I may die, but obviously Ramirez will be ranked more highly before I do. That is commitment to service.
Speaker 2: Well, we did you and I, Kelly. I don't know where you put him, but I've got him. I think I put Ramiras at eleven or ten.
Speaker 1: Well, go to Fantasy bros dot Com. Look at the rankings, everybody, we'll see you see sending people to the website. Leek Gold. We need a Welsh and a Mike Mayer action figure. This is true, so we can play against each other maybe range. Yeah. See that's that's the real action for such good one. All right, let us continue on some things to keep an eye on. Carter Kee Boom, Yes, remember him, that guy three for five two ribies Sunday for Salt Lake. He's twenty seven years old. I've always been around forever. The slash Welsh three seventy three, four seventeen, six forty two, red hot, five homers, twelve ribbies. He's playing first, second, third, He's playing all over the diamond. I bring this up because yesterday and once again I was doing the I told you it was about Kyron Paris. I could see Kyen Paris getting sent down, and I could see Carter Keeboom getting pulled up there from the minor leagues. Also, Otto Kemp another interesting one to keep an eye on here, hitting three thirteen here for the Phillies. He could play in the infield as well as third base. His ops is over a thousand. If the Alec Bohm situation keeps going poorly. Camp had sixteen homers twenty steals in the miners last year. Key Boom and Auto Camp, I'm talking deep leagues here. Are either of these guys worth starting to speculate a little bit on because they might get a call the next week or two, depending on hell thinks are going for these offenses.
Speaker 2: So I personally don't think either scream speculate. And when you say that speculate, you're saying like, pick them up before they get called out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at him for a dollar you got an open bench spot. You have somebody going the IL, but you have a good team. It's like you know, or maybe you have Alec Bohm and you're starting to get a little frustrated if you're in like it's a fifteen team league problem. This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I think it might be even a little bit deeper. But I'm going to give you the kudos to this. And it's good you picked Auto Kemp because Otto Kemp was in the AFL like two years ago. Really interesting guy who could play all around the field, like you know, he could play thirty. I think he played some first in the AFL. Second super util a classic super Utah guy with some sneaky power. For sure. I think like I play in the twenty team Scott White League, and that's where like Auto Camp and Key Boom Speculation may have my old.
Speaker 1: Team in that. I do.
Speaker 2: I think I do. Uh, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's that's definitely a lot.
Speaker 2: With Carrols guys, and it's pretty good. Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think I gave you any of those things.
Speaker 2: No, But what I think it is is if we do see them actually being given the opportunity, they're guys to put the pen in to potentially pick up Key Boom. I don't know. We're like this is post post post hype that if he were to get regular playing time he might be a little bit interesting, but he's in at the bottom of a lineup. If Auto Kemp were to be given a spot, I actually think he would be a little bit more fantasy relevant. I do really like him, but I think both of these guys are probably more in util roles. But they are very hot right now, and you should keep a keep an eye on it in deep leagues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would absolutely and fifteen team leagues even keep an eye on Key Boom and Auto Camp. I didn't think about this in the top when were talking about Kellennick. What do you think Ronald Cooney's reaction was to Kellenic getting sent down yesterday? M think he did a little bit of the giggles.
Speaker 2: They probably a smile.
Speaker 1: Jill oops.
Speaker 2: He took the dart board. He took the dart out of his Brian Schnitker dart board and then he.
Speaker 1: Found took it out. I don't know about that. Probably Let's go to this three up and three down Riley Green two homers for him, Mark Viento's I told you to buy low, didn't I three run homer, two for three. He was hitting balls a couple of weeks ago, real hard. They had that groin issue that two weekends ago. But he is back with a vengeance. But yeah, well, of course, because he was hitting a buck something in the first three weeks of the season, he was terrible, So forget Look at the last ten days and you're gonna see a guy way down.
Speaker 2: Super encouraging twenty percent yeah, k percentage right now, so very encouraging.
Speaker 1: Also, Saganu ruined my best bet of the day yesterday. He jerk eight strikeouts and five short things against the Yankees. Who saw that coming? Nobody anyway? Three down boy Edward Cabrera not good. Nine hits, five runs, His era is over seven. He needs to get bounced from this rotation. Trevor Williams five runs and five and a third and Ryan Feldner gave up five runs in ten hits and four and two thirds yesterday. Now, look, if you need help managing all of your lineups, make sure you're using my playbook. Manage all your fantasy baseball lineups, set them all in one spot, and dominate your leagues with My Playbook from Fantasy Pros. My Playbook for MLB is the suite of tools that will help you make better decisions, manage your lineups, and win your leagues, because that's what it's all about. Import your teams and get custom Fantasy Baseball news, rankings, and analysis. Sink your leagues for free today at fantasypros dot com. Slash MLB My Playbook or download the Fantasy Baseball My Playbook app. Don't be a tool. Use the tools. I'm serious, it'll help you out. They're great. I use them. Welsh uses some injuries, Welsh, bad news for the Edward Cabrera start for the Marlins. Good news for Uri Perez. Right. We touched on this yesterday, but I dug a little deeper. I got some more numbers for you. He hit ninety eight in his first rehab start. Eleven of nineteen pitches were strikes, and I just want to say, that's very encouraging. Welsh.
Speaker 2: It's very encouraging. Someone asked in the chat earlier, what's the timeline. I think even publicly it's been said around June, so this is going to be a slow build. Nineteen pitches, you know, maybe next outing is going to be twenty five, and then you know, you might just go ten pinch increments. I think it's at least five. I think it's five more outings. It could be four, but I think it's at least five more outings to push him up there. Probably looking at close to June for him to get back. But this would be a guy. I mean, can you stomach a month? But if he's sitting out there with an aisle designation and you can put him on, you really should because he.
Speaker 1: If he's from five Welsh, that's not June. Like I'm just saying it was last Saturday, right, So let's say given five more, right, five more? So let's say he gets another one Friday. Let's say this week. I'm just throwing it out there, right, that's one, then Wednesday the seventh, then the twelfth, then maybe the seventeenth, and then and probably the twenty first or twenty second. We're looking Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: Well, then you pitch five days after that and you're like May twenty yeah, okay, it's like a couple days before June is the possibility. You'd be like May twenty seventh or something like that. If he goes one more after that, then it would be it's somewhere in that timeline of like May. I would say, like May twenty fifth to like June tenth, somewhere, and there's a real good possibility if there's no sidetracking or you know.
Speaker 1: Big dances. Someone just dropped Kevin Gosman. Do I pick him up? I already have Nola Peralta, Paveda, Lozardo, Boobich, Evaldi, and Hunter Brown. Not for I was gonna say maybe for Boobitch. Otherwise probably not agree. Maybe I'm a realistic guy. Boobach May I again, Boobach has been good. I'm talking about a guy who won Cy Youngs like I'm probably gonna pick him up over boom Witch. But if it's an RPSP eligibility thing and you want that flexibility, then you keep the Bubbola, you keep him in your lineup. That's what you do. Uh see. I'm a very reasonable guy.
Speaker 2: Reasonable, always very reasonable.
Speaker 1: Always very real. Is rag Getty West the ten team league? If you have il spots to do it, but probably not a long way away, not a ten, you know, not an a ten. Other injuries, Ryan Weathers some more, Marlin's News three hit Listenings single A. So help is on the way, which means Sandy ol Coontra could be on the way out sooner than later. All of these arms getting healthy, so Sandy better have a good start today he pitches today. We'll keep an eye on that. When Paul Sewall remove Monday from his appearance against the Twins with shoulder inflammation. More on that to come. As Ego Tovar getting closer to a rehab assignment, Blake Snell is not. He received an injection anti inflammatory, so hopefully that'll help things speed along. But they're talking about I heard the phrase second half of the season for Blake Snell Welsh Joey, No like you that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't mean he was only a second half pitcher last year too, But it wasn't because he missed time. You know, he just got good. So I am a little bit worried about. You have all that, then what's it going to take for him to get right? You know? Like he obviously is a slow ramp up type of guy. It's really bad for Blake Snell and it sucks, and it's it's in our face. Two of these guys with some of these injury prone tags like I mean, knock on wood, and he pitches today, but it's like Jacob de gram is the only other piece of this mount rushmore of a I think of pitchers that always get hurt that have not gotten hurt yet, So knock on wood. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Cole Reagan's not sure if he's gonna make his next start on wins that he was doing with that groin issue. They said it's a low strain, but they don't want to push it, and I'm fine with that. I'd rather him miss a start then go on the il and miss two or three. Lewis a rise is coming back today, so get him back in your lineups. And then Shane Bieber is also getting closer to pitching and simulated games, so simulated games a couple of weeks you get the rehab. I would say sometime in July. That's good. And of course the Welsh was hanging out with Jackson Merrill yesterday. Any insight there you and Jackson hanging out posting Instagram pictures together. You guys got fro yo. I think after the game, you know, all this all this.
Speaker 2: Fun time, I don't get to do Yeah, Jackson Merril's for the people. Yeah, so he started a rehab assignment out here in Phoenix. It's used to be Jake Cronlworth as well and Brendan Lockridge. Lockridge and him both got in the game. Lockridge played in the outfield, he led off, he stole a base, got to hit like he looks like he had come back tomorrow. Merrill DHD only did a little bit of work before. Seemed a little bit off by the way. He was a little behind. He was one for four, he got a single, was not allowed to run the bases. I put two videos up that you can check on my Twitter or Instagram whatever at is at the Welsh But it looks like it's a slow ramp from what I've been told. I think he's gonna be back next week. As long as there are no setbacks, He's going to be kind of playing and ramping up in games, similar to what Ka tell Marte did. It looks like maybe Monday or Tuesday we could see Jackson Merril back. But it was good to have him back up as he slowly is just getting back into the group. But he did strike out, had a couple of popouts, wasn't loving the results, but yea, Meryl's a dude, all right, And it was del Marte hitting two bombs against you know, seventeen year olds were popouts.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: P five for visiting story or Netto story be stinking lately? Well, I mean the numbers were pretty raging hot for three weeks. What do you want? I mean? And then I guess think so bad. He's losing his job any time soon, unfortunately. But who would you rather have rest of season? Neto or story?
Speaker 2: I mean, that is it? You say? Netto is stinking right now? Our story?
Speaker 1: Oh? Story? Yeah? Story.
Speaker 2: I put him on the I put him on the trade video last week I was get him out of there? Oh yeah, I was video.
Speaker 1: I saw you put it on there. We talked about Dredy Trevor's story.
Speaker 2: Either way, I would go Neto Neto long term. Here he's hitting two ninety four homers and stolen bases are there. He's kind of back at his stuff and he just twenty it's small samples, twenty four percent barrel with the twenty one degree lunch angle. He's getting the bat on the ball and he's getting in the air like he does and it creates twenty plus home run power. So yeah, this is this is Netto here, even though it's funny, I was I was literally about to say he doesn't know the injury stuff. He just came back from an injury as story. Uh about a little bit wrecky here.
Speaker 1: But I would go with Netto who turns it around first, Biby or Zach Gallon.
Speaker 2: I mean I would have you know, before the season, I would have said Gallon so easy. I don't know, man, I think Gallen is messed right now, and maybe he does, it's been a month. But I'm gonna go with Biby on this one. I'm pretty out on Zach Gallin contract here too, so pretty rough.
Speaker 1: Not good. No, that's okay, Welsh. Let's make room here, let's put these injuries aside, and let's give people what they really want, because it's time for the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. So for me, I'm gonna go Freddy Peralta over six and a half strikeouts minus one twenty eight against the beautiful Colorado Rockies. Oh Welsh, the Rockies so bad. Historic four wins so far, four just four wins so.
Speaker 2: Let's sit in the White Sox.
Speaker 1: So do the Rockies win forty games this year? Welsh?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think they'll they'll be are not on pace for it? Yeah, well they're not on pace. But I mean, what was the was the White Sox last year? Was it like forty eight or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it could be historically worse. And that team pretty bad. Strikes out a ton, gimme Freddy Parol to six and a half, I think is a gimme here, Garrett Crochet. I'm gonna do this one too. Garrett Crochet over six and a half strikeouts plus one twenty eight today, looking for that one as well. And look, I know last start for Garrett Crochet, as we've learned here on the channel, was not his best effort, but the one before was quite good. So I'm cautiously optimistic that today Garrett Crochet will bounce back, get back on track. He wasn't gonna have a one era his entire season. That wasn't going to happen. So hopefully better things here from Garrett Crochet today against the Blue Jays and the dreaded TBD. So if you want, you could even take Garrett Crochet Red Sox money line against the TVD because they still haven an announced starter as of yet, and you could probably parlay that in almost a three to one. And then the San Diego Padres give me the Padres on the money line. Michael Kelly wants me to rally the Padres a little bit. Pavetta's on the mound. He's got a one E R A on the year. He's been brilliant. He's at home. I know Logan web is very good. He's got a sub to E R A two. But I'm gonna put my money on Nick Pavetty in this one. Those are my best bets for the day. Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: By the way, I think it's about in Francis, I see, because you were saying TVD for Garrett.
Speaker 1: Crochet on on MLB dot Com on the official sites it was still TVA.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh yeah. It says about.
Speaker 1: Maybe has officially been since we started the.
Speaker 2: Show, like ESPN if a scoreboard has got Bouden Francis, but why.
Speaker 1: Does a Major League Baseball have it? I mean Major League Baseball.
Speaker 2: It's it's like, I don't know if they have abs and just make their game better, but it's just like, yeah, seven more years, all right, So my best bets, I am going to go with Cleveland first five run line. I'm gonna go back to picking on Chris Paddick. Chris Pattick had one of those, uh you know, kind of complete play against us, kind of like a Patrick corbyan. We're all like, here, hey, what's the best thing to do against Patrick Corbyn? And then he's amazing. What's the best thing to do? Bet against Chris Paddock? He was amazing. I don't think it's going to happen today. There's a lot of win pulling out to right field, which is that pull side for guys like Jose Ramirez, Kyle Manzardo. We've seen them already do a great job with the kind of like wind tunnel. There's just a lot pushing out there. This is a Byby bounce back. He's got an over five year This is eleven plus era combined between these guys. But I think Paddock is going to implode a little bit. We're gonna get Byby back and we're going to get some runs. We're going first five money line for the Cleveland Guardians. I'm also going to back Garrett Crochet, Big Garrett Crochet Guy first five Boston run line through the first five, it's actually money line. We have a run line here, no big deal, but I just want to make sure that this is important because run line designates them being up by a run. Now that I'm seeing this, I'm going money line on both of my first fives because that means they can tie and I get a push. So this is actually not run line. So mL not RL for Boston, but backing Garrett Crochet in this matchup. It's a tough matchup, but Bouden Francis hasn't looked super great as of recent so we're gonna go Garrett Crochet and we're gonna go with Alex Bregman on the total basis plus one oh five in Boston. He has been on a heater big hit game streak, going on lots of multi hits, So we are going to go with Alex Bregman. Those be my best bets.
Speaker 1: And get the most out of the tools at betting pros right now. Download the VP app today and get the premium version when you use the promo code leading off. Do it. It's great. The MLB prop bet cheat sheet's there. The betting systems everything to make you a better sports wager on baseball, and I know for a lot of people who play fantasy that's a tricky thing sometimes the transition to but let the tools help you transition there again, promo code leading off seven free days of the premium tools and then the regular tools are pretty damn good too. Also, don't forget Fantasybros dot Com slash eating off. New customers place their first five dollars bet, you get two hundred and fifty and bonus bets from fandle when you do. But again, you got to use the promo codes. So Fantasypros dot Com slash leading off. Let's get to the home run board, Welsh and see what that bad boy looks like any movement from last night. Marty Ras are still a fourteen far and out of thirteen, Welsh still on column two. I am gonna keep this simple again. The winner against a Sammy Sosa jersey autographed by Sammy Sosa himself. And of course, if you go to our discord, you can go ahead and join for the shows like of course the Welsh and Joe Rico are doing their show on their Wednesday afternoons. You've got the Discord community, and you've also got the home run channel, all available on our Discord, fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat, death taxes, and Aaron Judge against the Orioles. That's where I'm going today. I'm trying to remember how many I want to sive thirty home runs against the Orioles in his career or something absurd like that many. I'm gonna look it up. I know he's got many. You give everybody, Well, you look it up. I will look it up. But I want to say it's it's over, well over twenty. I believe this career against the Orioles. Also, it's only two to one too, because Vegas is also thinking the same thing I am. Was, Well, it's Aaron Judge against the Orioles. Oh my god, this can't be true.
Speaker 2: By the way, did anybody just see that? Joe's like, hey, why don't you talk? You filibustered that our entire.
Speaker 1: Time found it. I found it all right. I got forty five homers and ninety seven RBI. It's like irregular one hundred and eight games against the Orioles.
Speaker 2: He's ridiculous. No, it's great.
Speaker 1: That's third.
Speaker 2: It's a good play, it's a good place.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead, I got a home run call.
Speaker 2: But I do want to shout out, as we reminded everybody, you continuously re up with your primes and our boy Lucious resubscribed two months but also said, you guys are my lunch break listen and I'm killing it my league right now. So shout out to him for the comment and the resubscribe. Also big Chef with it doing with Prime. So thank you guys for supporting the channel and doing all that. And to my home run call, we are going to go with mister p Di Alonzo against my Arizona Diamondbacks a lot of win. This is the other twenty mile an hour win out into left field, pushing right now, Edward Oh, he can have big strikeout games, but he has been giving up some hard hits and I think big PD is gonna go big big today. So I'm gonna go with Pete Alonzo for my home run call, which is like about three and a half to one on FanDuel. If you want to make that bet, if you like the bet home runs, you can do that.
Speaker 1: I like the bet home runs. Go do it. Go do it. Use the Betting Pros app, sink your sports books for free, use the pro code leading off, and of course subscribe to our YouTube channel, Fantasy Pros MLB. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids, do your Molina thing? Sing it again again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? How does a family three sons all born to play in the Majes dropped in the middle of a diamond spot in the Caribbee and by providence, Impavish and Squala grow up to be all stars in a bowler? Yeah, Mike Drop.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by giving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB.