Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is Important Radio silence sits. He took four Duffel bags full of weed home.
Speaker 3: Texas had me scared when I was smoking weed. I slept upside down in my closet. But I slept.
Speaker 4: He's dicking that chucky costume.
Speaker 3: Come on, we're all thinking it. Buckle up, smack it. We back.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, damn.
Speaker 3: Wow, come in hot.
Speaker 2: Like this is what I was hoping was going to happen. That you fully revamped the soundboard. Oh yeah, you retired a bunch of old soundboard clips because they are from the tour. We're back in our respective. It looks like a closet office where we don't hang stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm in a closet. I'm in my boy cave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this little boy cave. And then I have curtains behind me. And you got a nice piece of artwork hang in there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you put some art. It looks good, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I finally have had some time to be in my house and I hung two things so and one of them is behind me big Stone.
Speaker 3: Now, well you describe that to the listeners, please, What are we looking at? This is some art by my friend Skinner.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of monsters from the Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual.
Speaker 3: So it is a lot of fun and you like that. Oh that's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I just freaking smoke weed and stare at it for freaking hours.
Speaker 2: Dude, monsters.
Speaker 3: We love Scanner, We love Scanner. Oakland's fine.
Speaker 2: So did you retire some of the Sunboard that will ever hear them again? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 3: Are no?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: What is this narrative? What is this narrative you're pushing out on? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well? See, I think the exciting thing for the podcast would be like, you know, we're back, We're doing We're back, totally different. We're back. It's going to be totally different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh. Are we still part of it or is it just you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing my own podcast.
Speaker 3: What are these ideas that come out on air? Like the expectations? What's going on here? Here's my pitch?
Speaker 2: Here's okay, I like this. We make a big deal about retiring certain things from the podcast including people.
Speaker 3: All right, fine, I get it. I'm out.
Speaker 2: We do a whole twenty minutes on retiring whatever one that we decide, or maybe a handful that we decide, we're retiring these. We're no longer going to do the cause of diarrheal or whatever we choose. I don't know if that's the one or nothing.
Speaker 1: And are we doing like a Sarah McLaughlin, I will remember you moment to these.
Speaker 4: Oh I believe, so, I believe we have to Well, just you guys, the fans go ahead and uh send in your votes for what gets the shop?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wait, the fans get to decide or do we get to decide? I feel like we should decide this. Well, here's Kyle, here's what we do. The fans. Well, I let fans decide everything in my life, the fans. That's why my kids are named Baskin Robbins as neglected.
Speaker 2: It's so good my son Zeo's pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh no.
Speaker 2: If we let the fans decide, and then when we don't like with the fans aside, we just do whatever we had.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that's democracy. Yeah, they do the leg work and then we have the veto power veto power.
Speaker 4: Yeah absolutely, yeah, yeah on that Yeah, I like it, you know, and then it'll be a very special episode of this is important.
Speaker 1: Okay, well because I because I reached out to Blazer just a few days ago about the soundboard and I was like, I think we got to make some room because the Cat Williams interview.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're back to some topical stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is our entire podcast now just gonna be sound bites from that from Cat Williams.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one to pull from because it's three hours of gold.
Speaker 3: Dude, I have not seen the whole thing. I'm trying to, but it's it's really long.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, by the way, you do not have to watch it's so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I fell asleep on Friday listening to that ship. It's way too long.
Speaker 2: I watched like thirty minutes of it and was like, just give me the heavy hitters.
Speaker 3: I just want to see him. There's highlights on YouTube. Yeah, just the highlights this one. I feel like when I watched the highlights though, it's pretty much the first thirty minutes, like he came out fucking hot and did all the.
Speaker 2: Dirty swinging here. He had a fucking hit list, ready to.
Speaker 3: God an agenda, and then what like the last two hours or just recipes that he recommends that I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't He tells fans how to make snicker doodles.
Speaker 3: I make a macaroni cheese. That's Cedric the.
Speaker 1: Entertainer can't fuck where you're like, oh, that's not as interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hugh can't fuck with.
Speaker 2: Be strogan on.
Speaker 3: Bitch, you don't think I can make ramen. Ricky Smiley can't cook because Ricky Smiley can't cook.
Speaker 2: Guy Tori can't touch my jambalayah. Bitch, I got onto.
Speaker 3: But Cat is fucking cool, right, I can say it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I think he's I think Kevin Hard had the best I come back. He was like Cat it was he said. Essentially, he was like, you're the a legend, You're fantastic. You had it all. You can't blame anyone else for you falling off except for yourself. Didn't do the press stuff. You didn't show up.
Speaker 3: He's too cool. Cats problem too cool.
Speaker 2: He was just too cool. He didn't show up to the thing. And when you don't show up to the thing, they don't want to hire you.
Speaker 3: The next time, right, right, fucking disaster. My god.
Speaker 2: That being said, ten years after he's falling off, he can release a pretty dope podcast that we're all excited about.
Speaker 1: I do think it's an interesting I do think it's an interesting kind of like, uh, what's the word here? Just like looking at the way things pan out. So it's like, yeah, if you're Kevin Hart, you're a super nice guy. You say yes to a lot of things. You show up and you you do the the things outside of what we can call stand up or the art, right yeah, And Kat is like, I'm not really interested in that bullshit. That's not what I'm doing. I'm here to make stand up, do art, make people laugh and be the best at.
Speaker 4: That and fight fourteen year old And so what's what's more?
Speaker 3: What's better?
Speaker 1: What's cooler being Kevin Hart and having a thousand watches and being a decent Sure, yeah that's cool, But no one's gonna remember your watches player, right, watches are tight.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, They're gonna remember that one dope interview you gave.
Speaker 1: Like, I'll say this, does Kevin Hart ever want Kat william to open up for him? I'm sure Kat Williams would let anybody open up for him, because Kat knows Cat's gonna be scratching. But you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think he's angry. I think he's just kind of like, let's just let's just set the table here and remind everybody that, like of course, of course, but like I think it's because the emphasis on on this business now is on the watches.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think it's he didn't mention watches from what I remember.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like the signifiers of making it, the signifiers of success, we got it, we have it really twisted right now.
Speaker 2: Well, if there's a level of professionalism that I think Kat just does not have, Like he straight up wouldn't show up to stand up gigs, He straight up wouldn't show up when he's shooting, wouldn't show up on set, and they're like looking for him, like you have to. If you sign up for a job, you have to do the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not. I'm not denying them.
Speaker 2: When there's press stuff, you have to go do the press.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right, But what I'm stressing is I would argue he's more professional about the one thing he cares about, which is the creation itself, like doing the stand up, Like he's putting in the legwork and making it happen, whereas you watch some other stands specials and you're like, this doesn't seem super tight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they go and do all the PR work and then it becomes huge, you know what I mean, because because they've done the legs work, their their commitment to the craft is committing to the PR instead. I'm not arguing either way, by the way, I'm just kind of like, this is fascinating to me to have him be Like I.
Speaker 2: Also haven't watched Kat Williams new special. Has he released a new special in a while?
Speaker 1: I mean I just watched that one in Florida where he just went for twenty minutes on the weather and I was rolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ude, I'm so he's wildly so good.
Speaker 3: He is azing fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, I told you guys about the time when I did New Faces in Montreal, which is like a big They invite the twenty new comic from around the world and call them the New Faces a comedy blah blah blah, and they so I was invited and I performed my set and then afterwards the same crowd sat around for the Masters and it and Kat Williams was going to be one of the masters. As we're we're like going and we're sitting in the back waiting to watch the show, and we had just gotten done and it's pretty exciting, you know, because we just did our sets and all of a sudden, these women come through that are basically wearing lingerie I'm assuming prostitutes.
Speaker 3: And they weren't stand ups. No, they weren't standing there. It was Amy Schumer.
Speaker 5: They were masters though they were masters Whitney, they were masters of something. They go, ladies and gentlemen, take your seats. Kat Williams is in the building and they walked through the whole audience just being like, take your seats.
Speaker 2: Kat Williams has a rive.
Speaker 3: This is the professionals I'm talking about. That's like the woman from Carmen Sandy. This was six.
Speaker 2: I feel like he had it all together at six and then something better than after that.
Speaker 1: But that is so I think he realized I don't want to play the game of like having to do all the press and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's cut out for it. Sorry, no, no, I was just saying the same thing basically that that's like going above and beyond for the craft of that show that he's doing, where he's being recognized as a master for what he wants to do. He doesn't give a fuck about he's the master of promoting. That's just uh, he doesn't care. You know who he reminded me of.
Speaker 4: I mean that sounds like he promoted pretty well. If he has strippers going through telling you to take your seat.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it seems like he was doing pretty well of that.
Speaker 3: Mean, you're right, maybe you should talk to Cat, like, maybe you should bend this a little bit.
Speaker 4: I would love to I'm the one who told him to go to club.
Speaker 3: He listened to me.
Speaker 1: I do love if if Blake just walked up and said one sentence to Cat. I envisioned him looking at you for just a moment to let you know that was not okay to approach Jim, and then walking away. But the vibe I get from Kat is like, to me, he reminds me of Paul Mooney, who, again, just every sentence he says is like the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I think he's a pretty prolific guy.
Speaker 3: But Adam's thinking Kyle Mooney, which also also very funny dude.
Speaker 4: Arguably kind of the same comic Cat and Kyle, but kind of the same, like yeah, kind of the same vibe, same length hair.
Speaker 3: H what else? I mean?
Speaker 4: I just think that, uh, you know, Kat likes to have a mystique and be mysterious, and I do also think he has the comedy to back it up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's a bit of a and he's a private guy. Like you don't people, you don't know, people don't know that he had all these adopted kids and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: And you're like, yeah, what and they like took him away and ship even the government.
Speaker 3: Oh damn no, Kevin Hart, that's why he's pits When.
Speaker 2: Here I'm trying to read about that right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like he was trying to say that all that shit was fucking bold.
Speaker 2: In December twenty eighth, two thousand two, Well was arrested on child in dangerment charges. He was held in lieu of one hundred thousand dollars bail, and his four of his adopted child children were placed in protective custody.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, this is on the entertainer's website. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The DLS putting this shit out yea. Now this is on the on his wiki. Yeah, I read all this stuff the other day. He's a very troubled guy. He also like had this show in Oakland and then just like didn't show up and he sold like twenty thousand tickets in like two thousand and eight or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Again, he's not good when he's on stage.
Speaker 2: It's professional at a Yeah. Yeah, also like that, That's what I'm talking about. And he also like got in a fight with a heckler and then just walked off stage, yeah, and didn't come back in the audience. Is like there's like thousands of people that are like, well, just kick the heckler out, you could still perform, right. So it's that those things I feel like that's a stance. I don't think that's a stance I would take too. Yeah, if somebody at.
Speaker 4: The Live tour hit Kyle, you don't think Kyle would have definitely got.
Speaker 3: On principle alone, I would have been the fuck out of there.
Speaker 2: I don't think he hit. It was like he got in an argument with the heckler.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a fistified yeah, but I mean I get it, dude, if he's like, obviously he's the guy who gets hot when you have a bad day. Yeah, he gets too hot. He can't even handle his own thoughts. Man, he's got to fucking go, dude. And you guys, I can't remember Kyle. You and can't know each other from nothing, nothing, dude, because I know, because I know where I met Kat, I know our deep roots, our relationship and where that stemmed from. I'm just trying to trying to be empathetic to the guy right now, you know what I mean. Sure, And I feel like I would I could see that that I would do the same thing, be like, fuck this, I'm talking out of here. And then you're just like at that point it becomes a point of pride when you're like, I drew a line. Oops, I drew a line. My bad.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, But you, as a professional, Kyle, you have to go. You kick the guy who caused the trouble out. And I have a job to do because these five thousand people or however many people were at that show are here to see me perform, and I have to give them a show.
Speaker 3: When you're telling me that right now, when I'm in Toronto, show as fuck, I get it, but right after I've drawn a line, like, I don't know that I would see that in that moment, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Adam, you know he did draw a line, right, I didn't know that a line was drawn, And I know how important lines are for Kyle.
Speaker 3: I'm that's the scenario I'm concoct and Blake FROs and that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake FROs while doing a line of cocaine off his hand.
Speaker 3: He doesn't he got back back.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry about that, Kat, Kat was as for I had to answer it real quick.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Kat, he's done a bunch of stuff like that, that that's the reason he fell off, and it's nobody else's fault except for his own. Because I think he was saying like he's been blacklisted from Hollywood and Hollywood doesn't fuck with him, and you're like, well there's a reason. And he called Kevin Hart like a plant, like they planted him there. It's like, well, Kevin Hart.
Speaker 3: Did it his way.
Speaker 2: You did it your way, and your way caused these studios not to like you because you wouldn't show up on time.
Speaker 3: I read that entirely wrong. I thought he was calling him like a plant, like he has leaves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like like like he always leaves. Was the play of words. I don't think you got it.
Speaker 2: I might have gotten that one wrong.
Speaker 4: And that's that's my I haven't listened to the might want to rewatch the three hours again?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, check that out. I read. I read the transcript because that's just how I digest. Wait. One other thing about Kat that I don't know if you guys knew this, but circumcised dude. I My main takeaway is, dude used to go by Cat in the Hat. Yes, that is crazy. He did have a bit of a rebrand, didn't He did not know that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? I will say when he goes when he's like uh.
Speaker 1: When he was saying, like Chris Tucker was getting nicknamed by Michael Jackson, He's like, you ever let a great another person give you a nickname.
Speaker 3: I'm like, aren't you cat? Yeah? Is it your name? Cat? You chose? Isn't your name Kat with two T cat? Yeah? Yeah? What is his name? He was Cat in the Hat until he got to cease and desist from Disney. That's like, that's what he says. And then he had to change his name to Kat Williams. That's a multiverse right there, like Catherine Williams.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I also don't think the hat is own by Disney, Isn't that?
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking too, And that's where I'm like, hold on a second.
Speaker 2: That's to Warner Brothers property, I believe.
Speaker 3: See there's holes in the guy's story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see what I was like, Wait a minute, you know what, I don't know if Pat Ways is exactly trustworthy.
Speaker 2: He might be spinning some yarns and just.
Speaker 1: To like protect Weinstein for a second here. Oh god, I just don't buy that story. You have to Yeah, I mean, like, guy's a monster, but I don't know. Yep, I'm big on sarcasm in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, that's huge. I love it.
Speaker 2: So we're talking a lot about stand up or being on tour and uh, we just got off the tour.
Speaker 3: Guys. This is pretty exciting ship. I finally feel like I've I've recovered how many pounds have you guys lost each? I'm sitting pretty much the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of the same.
Speaker 3: I was sticking to me a little bit. Those buzzballs aren't shedding.
Speaker 2: I think I think I dropped about five pounds, but I didn't gain any weight on tour.
Speaker 3: Weird, Okay, I gained all my weight prior.
Speaker 2: To going on tour.
Speaker 3: And you think you lost a lot of your beef muscle dog. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Your boobs are huge some some beef muscle dog.
Speaker 3: You know what I did do after after tour, I I stopped. I stopped fucking drinking caffeine. Dude. I was like, oh yeah, bitch, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah it was it was like, well, we move. I just want to say that you want to moving right along? Okay? I read a book moving right along? Okay.
Speaker 4: So Kyle, how's that is it affecting your body?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know. It's all right.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool. I mean I had I had surgery again. But yeah, you quit caffeine. Cool sick?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I stopped it. Okay, So tell me about life without caffeine in two seconds or less. Uh oh good?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how's it going? Did you get headaches? Did you have withdrawal? It's cool, but it's because no, it's because I was leaning on it so hard. And then the day after Christmas, I fucking fainted. I fainted hard. I went down really fucking hard.
Speaker 3: Dude. Yeah, he has risen. Yeah that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's wild, dude. Are you uh you know, how's your water intake? That's what everyone always says too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it was due to dehydration, because on that day I was like, well I've had I was going to get a double espresso okay, and and before that, I was like, well I've already had four fucking cups of coffee and I don't remember having water, and so I so I was like, all right, sorry is coffee. Is coffee not hydrating? No, it's dehydrating. It dehydrates you. That was like diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I leaned so hard on that ship. On the tour, I was like, well, I gotta I gotta put this in check my body. I collapsed in front of my family, and my thesiest way to collapse, dude, that is by far the bitches way.
Speaker 4: If you collapsed in front of your children, they're never gonna look at you, just say yeah, They're like huge.
Speaker 3: Children are like we're in We're in charge now. Dude. It sucks so bad, dude, My my five year old started crying. Well, yeah, my wife went into protect her mode. And then my two year old was laughing. Hysteros started. She started kicking you. Yeah, no, like just like picking me up and trying to take me to the bed. Are you okay, like really concerned? She just suplexed you. Yeah. Media, you just hear her say, oh, thank god. Finally, kids, get in the car. We're doing. The plan is an action. The plan is an action. Go go get you go back.
Speaker 2: She picks up the phone. She's already on the phone with her lawyer. All right, so it looks like it's happened. Can we transfer the fun you can?
Speaker 3: You can pick one.
Speaker 4: Phase two Face two is initiated.
Speaker 2: So he did sign that life insurance clause.
Speaker 3: Correct, he knew a chunked go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then protector mode activated. Protective.
Speaker 3: She went into protector mode or like just general common sense mode. Yeah, and then my daughter was laughing hysterically. She's ship and I thought him doing hahas he's a comedian. She's sucking dark. She's got a dark sense of humor like Doug Well, that sucks, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely up your water and take what I like to do is I like to double fist. You got some coffee and then you know, chug a big ass glass of water.
Speaker 3: So, Kyle, because I know you you what have you replaced caffeine with? Yes, tea, it's just tea, dude, I have and I still I'm doing. Sorry. Tea has caffeine right, No, no, not like herbal teas. Herbal Teas doesn't have caffeine at all. How have you tried zoa? Have you tried zoa?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm trying to do that. And also that's what we tried to unleash the beast. Yeah, energy drinks alcohol drink that is straight.
Speaker 3: I mean I hadn't had a Red Bull in fucking like five or ten years, and on the tour, I was sipping them during the shows. I was going, I know you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that why you almost fainted on stage? I gotta you might want to get some blood work done, playboy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would get some blood work done because I drink. I feel like at the same level of caffeine or probably more than you drink.
Speaker 3: I did. I got blood. I got blood work done too.
Speaker 4: Okay, ragou this dude's blood Your blood is paste pecante, bro.
Speaker 3: This dude's blood is Classico. Yeah. Now I'm like all up on. I'm like I got a bit nutritionist. I'm like going going deep due. This dude's blood type is chef boy r d Oh. I love that for you Ca. You know what, come on? We had again, I haven't retired. We get them.
Speaker 4: We were going to retire the points, but they're still here today type spaghettio.
Speaker 3: So we have a lot of uh.
Speaker 2: I mean, what what would you guys say as far as tour goes? What was your favorite city?
Speaker 3: Guy? Oh? What is your favorite city? In wy Goo? That is a tough one. I'll go first, Okay, Well, I just know it was Chicago. That was just very cool for me to finally meet my parents.
Speaker 1: That was cool seeing that basically to have homies there and then to get them back stage after the show hang out with you guys, drink some beer, besa bitza.
Speaker 3: That was pretty rad. And the Chicago Theater was no joke. Oh beautiful Chicago Theater.
Speaker 4: That was our second stop on the tour, and that theater was so gorgeous like it it had me a little shook? Was that?
Speaker 2: So that's when you didn't talk for fifteen minutes in the middle of the well.
Speaker 3: That was the malort. That was hit chat. Yeah, you just slumped. My man was slumped. Oh sick, he was sick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There were other highlights, but just like uh, in that context of like back home, sweet home Chicago, that was yeah, Yeah, that was that was That was up the ante and you guys going to my folks place and us getting some Buffalo Joe's.
Speaker 3: That was that was really special. Brings a tear to my eye. That was very That was dope, so dope, I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was way fun. I mean, there's so many fun times on the tour. I wish I miss it already. Yeah, it was very fun.
Speaker 3: Pretty stoked to be home. How we just toured. I think I could do that forever. Oh really, honestly think I could do that, dude, There's no way I could have. I was like, no way, I can't do another fight, just just the way.
Speaker 2: Three days a week, just that. I feel like when we did when we were gone for longer than that, when it ended up being five or six days, that was a little too much. But when it was like you fly out, you do two shows, you fly back home that following day, I feel like I could do that forever it started.
Speaker 3: I'm on the same I'm adam, I'm on the same tip.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could do that three times a year, right right, yeah, yeah, I feel like I feel like with two I feel like two months of that would have been the sweet spot.
Speaker 3: By that third month, I was like, we did it, right, we did it. You were feeling it. Third month was good. It was done toasted.
Speaker 4: I remember being the airport and You're like, I'm not going to talk this weekend. I'm like, that's not going to be good.
Speaker 3: We need you to talk on the pod. And I did. I didn't Cat Williams situation, you little cat bastard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I loved it, besides the not being able to walk by the end of it, uh and needing surgery because I fucked my sho.
Speaker 3: I'm like, did you remember we all almost died. I was in so much pain and and my hip.
Speaker 2: I didn't even tell you guys. So they they I got a new hip, not a new hip, but another hip surgery on my left side. Last time I got the right side. They found all the ship in there. They thought it was just a torn labor They were like, there's it's just the cause of your diarrhea.
Speaker 3: What did they find in there? Well, yeah, my old key micro machines from when I was a kid. Another stitch chicken chicken.
Speaker 2: Rope no cartilage had broken free and was floating in my hip joint. And they're like, that's like that, that's what I said, in your hip in your joint?
Speaker 3: So are you are you? Are you cured or is it like did we find it?
Speaker 2: That's part of it. That's part of it. So we fixed that. And then essentially from that, they're like, you probably need a new hip in the next five years.
Speaker 3: So I'm like six six hits.
Speaker 1: And so when they say new hip, does that mean that they like coat because it's like a ball in socket, right, Yeah, So do they like remove the top of the leg bone the femur or do they coat that in something and then they coat the socket in something, so you have I.
Speaker 2: Believe it's like a full implant. I believe they like take your hip out and put the new hip in.
Speaker 3: Right. So, yeah, so the whole thing that holds the femur, I think, So, I think.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I don't know, I have not I was just told this and I'm going to put off researching it for four and a half more years.
Speaker 4: I've definitely had people in my lives that have got hip surgeries, but they're also old that when they talk about it, I do not listen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, dude, yeah, Like it's like you're too busy sexualizing them.
Speaker 2: Well, it's such an old person surgery. And so it really sucks because I'm doing a ton of physical therapy, you know. And so I'm doing a ton of physical therapy.
Speaker 3: Is that everyone there.
Speaker 2: Like I'll meet young people and they're like, what are you in for? Thinking like knees or you hurt yourself playing basketball? And then I say hip, and you see they like loose respect for me in the moment the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, we know your hip, but what are you here for? And I'm gonna go ahead and get in protect their boat? Oh wow. So so it's saying like producer and just drop. And it's not like they're not even taking out the whole hip. They're just replacing the damaged parts with like ceramic, like fucking coffee cups. That's what I'm saying, That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they take the but they take the damaged part out and then replace that new.
Speaker 3: Can the brain.
Speaker 2: As far as surgeries go, like in one of your joints hips, are the best ones the easiest to bounce back.
Speaker 1: Once again, Adam Devine. Adam Devine doesn't fuck around. He wants the best. He does the best.
Speaker 3: I want the best of the easiest.
Speaker 4: Hey, the diesels, wait on a real wait, just to circle back, please.
Speaker 1: They went in and found baby shark cartilage, right, had they never been in there before.
Speaker 3: They'd only been in the other hip.
Speaker 2: They've only been in the other hip, and the other hip was just like there was an impingement and a torn labram and they fixed the impingement and blake labram.
Speaker 3: What is blake? Just for people listening, impingement is it's science science? Okay, So they they had never been.
Speaker 4: I thought heard queuing up the board the board. You want me to give an educated guess to what impingement?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of fun. I don't know. Wait can you wait?
Speaker 2: Can you mean you couldn't guess what impingement?
Speaker 4: I would guess that it's when nerves are being pinched and they're in they're being impingement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something something, it's a little it's actually a little tiny breath mint that you pinch. It's a little impingement and rather you have a little bit of Kyle, what do you think means it's.
Speaker 3: Like a smint? Huh? What it means? Thank you? It's an impingement. It's an impingement. What do you think in pensman is Ky? It's obviously some kind of obstruction of sorts. O good answer, good answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, essentially it is. It's it's when your ball and socket and it's it's supposed to be a perfect circle, and mine must shaped like an egg. So when it would get all the way out, it would catch on the the socket.
Speaker 1: So it would and they were like, as long as you're not ever doing the jazz blits, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: And so then they shaved it down to make it a perfect ball so he can move around the joint proper. Okay, So they did that to both hips, and I'm moving around a lot better than I was those last handful of shows.
Speaker 3: I was like in New York.
Speaker 2: I was just a shell of a man. I would I would just get transported to the show. They'd shove me on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'd roll you out, Yeah, place you in your sofa. Yeah, and we just let him rid give me my go juice. Here he goes again. Dude, that was I do wish that you were like, yeah, I'm moving better. And then like we hung out and saw you walk and it was like crazy, but we couldn't tell you. I just gallop everywhere I go. You look like a fucking giraffe with diarrhea, just kind of like you look like something not a dark crystal. Yeah, you look like a gorilla. When he's up on his hind legs.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they walk a hell of cool. Just wow, he's got a wattle. My boy's got a water with that walk.
Speaker 2: Any other what do you think your favorite city both maybe to perform in and hang out in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think too. I think my favorite performance might have been San Antonio. I really like I really like that show. I thought it was run That's and I sang Selena and that was like from like back in the recesses of.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that was great Deep bring yeah the Deep.
Speaker 3: Raid, And it was like but also there was Columbus. What the fuck? I do not remember Columbus, What the hell happened there? That was when Kyle Guests was at that show. Chorge Blumber, whichever one I think we had. I think I had the recliner at that show, and I really love that. It was such a comfy show. That was nice.
Speaker 2: We also had just gone from uh Cleveland, Cleveland and did the Rock Roll Hall of Fame, and I feel like that gave us a lot of fun amo to talk about all the cool ship we had just call at him good call, and I was I really wanted the uh the like lits wing. I was like really confused. The middle of Mud didn't have a wing?
Speaker 3: There? Did we call ourselves crow nuts? I can't remember Young crow Hearts dude, Yeah, young crot Cheryl crow Man.
Speaker 2: I mean she doesn't get the love and respect that that she deserves. Yeah, the young show crow.
Speaker 3: She's a hotty Yeah, dude, it's out of control. But she just did the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I think she just got inducted, or at least she performed at the thing that was on TV the other night. Good for her.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they sure had a spread for her already at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They did, Yeah, so she must have been inducted before or they knew that she was going to get inducted. So they're like, hey, let's let's make sure the young crowhrds have something to look at.
Speaker 3: Let's grab her bell bottoms. Yeah, her little lace up leather bell bottoms. Let's get those little bell bombs. It was wild to see.
Speaker 2: You would see like a piece of clothing and it transported you right back to watching those videos in the late nineties, yeah, early two thousands. Like I saw the red Fedora and I go, that's Kid Rocks red Fedora.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck yeah, instantly transported.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I was standing next to doors and you were like, how do you know that? And I was like, I don't know, I just know, and then sure enough it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It just took like a bad as.
Speaker 4: Adam's eyes rolled in the back of his head and he's like, get Rocks. Presence is near.
Speaker 3: I'm sensing kid.
Speaker 2: I am an American badass. You understand. The I legitimate son of man.
Speaker 3: Was Columbus in the the Mason Jar. I think it was it was Go go ghosts that place hass some tunnels underneath. I bet no. That was that was Cleveland. Where was that, Adam? That was Cleveland? That was Cleveland. That was the one right before.
Speaker 2: Okay, Columbus was the one that we had the tiny dressing room and the elevator to it was like four stories up the dressing room, and then I kept taking the shitty elevator up and down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm gonna get I'm gonna die in here.
Speaker 2: And and then with that cool old Gas came, like Ryan Gas came and kicked it with File Gash, sorry Kyle Gas, his son Ryan. A lot of people don't know who's Ryan. I think I went to high school with a Ryan Gas.
Speaker 3: Actually I might have been there and I hated correct you was your friend from That's my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were great shows. Those were really fun shows.
Speaker 4: Those were yeah, go ahead, Blake, uh you I had too, but I would have to say, I mean Seattle was fucking fun as fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh Seattle, Dude.
Speaker 4: That was Halloween and we all had the costumes and it was just a blast and dude.
Speaker 2: And also like our old friends from way back in the day that we haven't seen and probably like legit fifteen years came out and it's cool to connect with people that there was a girl friend group that we knew that none of us had ever hooked up there was no like mixing like that. It was just like they were a fun group of girls to go hang out and party with when we were in our early twenties. And not that I didn't want to, they just they just weren't interested. But it was cool to see them, Like we were such good friends back then, and then they moved away and we hadn't seen each other in fifteen years. To reconnect it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went right back to just being drunk around him.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Christie Alison. Yeah, we saw Mary in Cleveland. Yeh yeh very it's a party.
Speaker 3: After after Seattle. That's when I tried LSD with Blake. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It was kind of this guy, this guy quick caffeine, but he's on that LSD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gave up caffeine and alcohol.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I have a nutritions eating really healthy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did a lot of acid on the tour. Yeah. It was like in the form of a spray. It was a spray. It was like banaka. Oh oh it's a spray. Oh then a spray okay, yeah, justifying it or anything. It was l D baby, and it was it was nice. I liked it.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you go on a little ride with that or what was the deal it was? It kicked in a little late for me, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it started to hit me day two.
Speaker 2: So did you go to bed? We're able to go to sleep or that's my trouble with doing drugs. When you're out, You're like, well, I'm gonna want to go to bed at about three am. I don't want to stay up at six am and like look at my bedspread, be like.
Speaker 3: No, I was able to sleep, like you were able to sleep? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember, but I like Blake's like I slept upside down in my closet, but I woke up hanging from my ankles.
Speaker 3: He was weird. Dude thought he was Michael Keaton because I just remember that. Yeah, the next morning I went and played pickleball, and that shit fucking looked cool. Dude, Like I saw the angles, I saw the matrix. You think you played pickleball that morning? Yeah, this dude was the hotel lobby with a clipboard like sleep alone. He'll be fine. He'll find his sir. Those are apples to be eaten. Welcome back to the Double Tree.
Speaker 4: Kansas City was rowdy, dude, and they went on so freaking hyped in Kansas City. I was about to say that crowd was fucking nuts, dude.
Speaker 2: That was a good My parents went to both shows, and my dad was like he blamed us. He was like, you guys really brought it in Kansas City? Would you phone in it in in Omaha?
Speaker 3: Those are our last two shows that actually sounded like your dad, there, we'll do it a lot.
Speaker 2: And I go, uh, I mean we weren't phoning it in. It's the podcast was just us talking like you know we we had it's always phoned in, dad, But yeah, it's always phoned in.
Speaker 3: Do you know what his because yeah, I can never tell, like if we're phoning it in or not? Right right now we are? Yeah, well yeah, right now we are. This is what's his metric. Why did he, as an audience member think that we were phoning it in?
Speaker 2: I think it was because the Omaha audience were a great audience. They did, they were fantastic, but they didn't they weren't as rowdy. I think they were respectful. They were like, it's actually very excited and were just a more respectful crowd, which some crowds are more respect.
Speaker 3: Chicago was like that. Chicago was not uproarious, but they were big.
Speaker 2: And yeah, we sold a lot of tickets, like, oh, we were packed to the fucking brim. There was three thousand people there there.
Speaker 3: It was wild, dude. I saw a person standing in the aisle that was wild dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and I just feel like they were just a more courteous crowd when Kansas City was just debacherous.
Speaker 1: By the way, they were unbelievable. I mean, dude, Kansas City, how to control Omaha? Very courteous, yes.
Speaker 3: And uh Kansas City debaucherous. There was people got fucked up.
Speaker 2: And then we went and partied with uh my family afterwards, and I mean my Aunt Patty bellied up with Patty is a fucking legend. Yeah, just fucking pounded shots. Aunt Patti style loved it.
Speaker 3: I was wrestling with the uncle on the dance floor. Dude, I thought he was gonna I thought he was gonna fucking kick your ass. Bro Uncle Math throwing it down.
Speaker 2: Aunt Cindy was there, Aunt Julie and Julie, who you rarely see throw down, was going for it.
Speaker 3: That was a blast show. Yeah. Yeah, but the hell no, I caught it in my mouth though, but technically that is the face I feel for me.
Speaker 2: I think it was fairly early on. It was that Phoenix show I just thought was wild, the celebrity theater show where it's it's in the round and and the farthest seat away in that theater is like seventy feet which is not very far, and so it felt like it was right on top of you. And you know, there's twenty five hundred people there and they were wild and crazy. They were like trying to climb on the stage and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was the only show where I was like, I think we're not going to be alone on stage by the end of this right was it was?
Speaker 2: It was way wild, which uh, which was just really fun. I was like, damn, this is it was like hurting cats. Yeah, that one was off hurting cats. I meant hurting heard.
Speaker 3: Different thing, different things. So it was like ripping cats in half. Yeah. I thought you were talking about like bending their legs this way, and I was like, where are we doing it? And then you I miss, I miss understood.
Speaker 4: It's hurting. It was hurting bro hurting wait real real quick seattle thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: I was just back home Dick and uh what Dick in that chucky costume?
Speaker 4: Come on, we're all thinking, okay, sure all think.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh yeah, it got me going.
Speaker 4: I can't forget that. I see it when I closed my eyes apparently turns and circling back for that. Looks like you got a hand grenade down there. Bro, What the hell is that a good shape?
Speaker 3: It's like a cornish game hend in you said, it's like a cornish game's hand and thing of two more things that I don't think work. And just let me tell this story real quick.
Speaker 1: I was at home water, okay, and my mom had like these pictures out on like a table that she was like going through because they're like trying to move sooner or whatever. And there was a picture of her and my brothers and my dad at the like what is the fish market right there? Yeah, like standing at the bottom of those they were like a cousin's wedding. And I was at a swim meet or some shit, and they were standing at the bottom of those stairs to the restaurant that we went ate out.
Speaker 3: Oh what was that place?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was it called Matt's My Matt's Mikes. Yeah, but this picture from like fucking Pikes fifteen twenty years ago. Matt's at the market, I believe, Yeah, yeah yeah, And I was like, dude, I was just there a few weeks ago. That's crazy, Like standing right there, that's awesome. I love that. It was just weird. It was just like a fucking weird thing. Yeah, state is.
Speaker 4: Weird, and we have really good weather. The whole trip was fucking cool. It's cool to see all the cities.
Speaker 3: Man. The LSD rocks bro I feel Austin was the ship was shit? Yeah, yes, Texas had me scared when I was smoking weed behind after the Texas had me scared. There were a couple of places where I'm like, where am I is?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: Are you? That was the LSD. The LSD You're finally kicked in. You were fine cow I know, but people backstage would be like, oh, you got to put it out. I'm like, what the fuck state am I in where you can't smoke weed? Like Texas? Texas? Yeah, you're in Texas? Are you asking me? I didn't. Yeah, I didn't know where I was and I didn't like that part.
Speaker 2: Well, you knew where you were because you flew there. We all traveled there together, you knew where you were. It was Texas.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that part cowboy hats, cowboy boats.
Speaker 2: I think that Texas Road was probably my favorite because we drove from I mean, dude, just at the driving was the most fun because then you stop at a weird truck stop or weird gas station.
Speaker 3: We all get out. We you know, Czechoslovakian, can we talk? Waco Wacos was awesome. I mean, that was a very that was a highlight. That was fucking sick. I'm not even a good surfer.
Speaker 2: It stuff that Wacos Surf and it was it was planned, but Waco Surf is like one of the I think there's They said there's two or three in the whole country where they have these like uh man made waves and they are perfect and they can, uh they could give you like a one hundred different types of waves. And they gave us like, you know, you guys are beginners here, this will get you up, and uh, sure enough we could all get up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said we broke some sort of record. Yeah that's the greatest. Yeah, it was right after us.
Speaker 2: They were like we get out and we're like, oh right, we actually did it and then they're like, Wow, good job guys, Wow man, way to go. All right, we're up now. And then they turn on the music and it was suddenly like yeah, and they're just ripping it up.
Speaker 3: I know. I wish we would have had a play list. I think it would have been cool. They turned up the waves to eleven. I think one of those guys was either a pro or a semi pro. And then those were like his homies and they were just crazy. They were absolutely gnar with it.
Speaker 4: There was that dude out there just in like a Texas flagged speedo and a cowboy hat and neither of them were coming off as he shredded the way.
Speaker 3: How does that work? Raizy? Wait, which which one? And do you think the I was like, do you think the speedo should should come off? Somehow? I was watching just rubbing his hands on the shoreline, like, I bet one of them comes off. One of them is gonna come off anyway. Want to make a bet?
Speaker 4: You might want to make a b which one I could get off first?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, if those aren't coming off, I'm coming. Look at that boy's hand grenade right there is that he's got a hand grenade and a water. Is that a boxing glove in his pants? Or is he just happy to see? Is that a long horn in his pants? Corners? The damn? So what are your memories from the tour, Blake? You're digging the costume, the one guy in the speedo, you know, his dick, who's the other dick? Who's other dick? What else?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 3: What else? What else? What else? What else?
Speaker 2: It was always it was always the next morning. I would you know, you talk to Isaac the next morning and uh he I'd be like, oh, yeah, well you know, we left the bar and went home and he's like yeah. And then Blake wouldn't leave my hotel room.
Speaker 3: I'm like what he's like, He's like yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like four am, and Blake was just like drinking all my beers.
Speaker 3: What Blake would do most nights would go.
Speaker 4: We want to see him changing his pajamas.
Speaker 3: We go back to the hotel, we would go to bed.
Speaker 2: Blake would then follow Isaac to his room, drink all of his beers and then and then fall asleep on his floor. And Isaac had to be like, yo, you have to go to your room. You have to go to your room.
Speaker 4: I don't like you guys tell me to I just like the guy at he'st my late night captain.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I mean it's tour life, baby. I'm just trying to make I'm just trying to.
Speaker 4: Make the nights last as long as possible.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, he likes sunrising, but you got to get up the next morning, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I drank in your room a couple of nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun like that, like in New York when we were all drinking I think in your room, and then the next day we had press to go do like much like Kat Williams and uh, and.
Speaker 3: Now you get it.
Speaker 2: And then you didn't show up, and we're like, where's Blake? And then you called and then you were mad at us.
Speaker 3: I give him a call. You're like, well, why didn't you know he was mad at you? He was mad at you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we went out to lunch after we went and did press, Me and Blake went out to eat in New York and he goes, he goes, why didn't you like seve an alarm for me? We were all drinking in my room, Like why didn't you make sure?
Speaker 3: Why didn't you take my phone?
Speaker 1: And it was even just like, why don't you tell me what time we were getting up? And it's like you have all the information.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, you knew what and he's like, well, you were. You saw how drunk I was last night. Why didn't you like make sure that I was I'd get up. I'm like, it's not it's not my fault.
Speaker 3: This is not on me. No, this is forty But yeah, man, you got it. You gotta set alarm. You want to be on the leash, You're off the leash coming on. Hey, I made it to the press. I did it all right. I was just a little yeah, but I called you like three times from the lobby. Dude, your tone, I was testing you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Blake is. He's katas dude, which, by the way, we all respect you, dude, we all love you. You're going to make a dough podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk shit about it. We got you a coffee, did and I appreciate that. Yeah, to carry you, bro, we had your back.
Speaker 4: Don't ye get me coffee is kind of trying to kill me.
Speaker 2: Well, I got him the coffee. I got him the coffee.
Speaker 3: I was with you. It was my idea. Remember, and then your idea. You paid for the coffee you did, and we'd like to pay for for things. And I think that's cool about you, bro. Is that how you make up for stuff you buy? You buy your apologies. I buy. I like that. It's a love language. I think it's cool. Yeah, gifts. I was just doing a nice thing for Blake. Thank you, Adam my idea.
Speaker 2: So then we go to Austin, Texas, and Austin was radical. We had a great time in Austin.
Speaker 3: I don't remember Austin.
Speaker 2: You don't remember going to that dope dinner Jeffries.
Speaker 3: That was delicious, That was very good. That was good. The bread, the bread, Oh my god, the bread. If you're in if you're in Austin, you got to go to Jeffries. I don't I'm not trying to sound like a simpleton. But the bread was off the tap. Oh yeah, I remember.
Speaker 4: They they were turnovers. Yeah, they were. I believe they are popovers.
Speaker 3: What the fu? Yeah, popover? I believe it's something. But they were double it's something. It's bread. Yeah, that place was that was good. We liked that.
Speaker 2: That yeah, and that and that was essentially that's tour man and then it was it sorry, sorry if we forget your city.
Speaker 3: Okay, top three, top three worst cities.
Speaker 4: Go Well, I didn't like that Dallas didn't let us throw out buzzballs, I will say that, and the same goes for San Diego.
Speaker 3: They would not let us throw buzzies. That was too many rules, bro.
Speaker 2: I think there was only one or two places that wouldn't let us throw out buzzballs. Every place after we threw out buzzballs was pretty but hurt that we threw out the buzz Well, yeah, it caused our audience to throw up.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I definitely hit like a speaker full of on and it exploded and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the audience members were throwing up in the aisles and it was.
Speaker 3: It was problem.
Speaker 2: We were pretty sloppy, but even the cities that like weren't the most fun cities to go to, our fans showed up in those cities and were wild and it was so much fun. And big shoutouts to everyone that that got a ticket and came out. It was so fun to see everybody. You guys really made us feel like rock stars man, which was which was fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the repeat offenders we have people coming to multiple shows wild. That was sick. It was like, it's like we were the fucking dead Man Roa the freaking pod.
Speaker 2: Calmed Grateful Dead I'll and we're grateful and for that, we're grateful and we are very grateful.
Speaker 3: And Kyle does LSD, so we're not that far off. Yeah, dude, I'm not mad at it. I'm not mad at ls and I hate Jerry Garcia constantly. Or shrooms. There were shrooms everywhere. That was pretty cool. Portland was full of rooms. That was great.
Speaker 2: We also were given literal Duffel bags full of weed in multiple city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to reach out to your brother, Kyle, because he's got my way.
Speaker 2: The California show that we did was absolutely wild. Yeah, Adam knew a check he got. He took all of our weed and he was like, don't worry, I'll get it. I'll get it to you guys. I'll drive it down and i'll hook you guys up. Radio silence, radio silence. Since he took four Duffel bags full of weed home, can't reach it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the bro's pretty smart, you know what I mean. Yeah, I bet he's a popular guy. It's a new a check that's for sure. Yeah, he's got I know that he's got a freezer full of mushrooms. Dude, that bro is he's going couple of little mushroom mad mushrooms rock, Dude, mushrooms are the best. I didn't say that's that's a family. That's that's what I fail only crestshom. I bet I've done more mushrooms than you have. Oh man, I've been getting after it lately. But maybe there's ways to catch up. I did it, damn. Oh yeah, Okay, that's a cool bet. Bro. Well there's no way to prove it, but yes there is.
Speaker 2: Sixteen to about twenty two. I took name all the time I took I mean I probably did an eighth of mushrooms two to three dozen times.
Speaker 3: Right, Well yeah, okay, yeah, your quantity is up because I'm a microduce microducee.
Speaker 4: You are you are.
Speaker 2: But to me, I get it because doing a little bit of mushrooms is fun and you're just a little giggling stuff. But like, don't you ever just want to dark? Don't I don't go dark? I go I mean, I'm on a different planet. But that to me is the point of doing mushrooms. You want to go see what mars is like, you know.
Speaker 3: Monster. Yeah, I'm like, that's that's new. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to dive in super hard. I just like to dabble. I like to micro do. Have you ever actually tripped on? No, I just do the little trips. I just do the little little baby trips. That's it. Just kind of live my life on mushrooms, you know what I mean? Which I like pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's that's the respon responsible thing. Because imagine you're high as a kite and then you faint, you collapse, and.
Speaker 3: Then you have to go and protect your You're sitting by the pool with your children, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine then you suddenly have to go and protect your mode for some reason, the highest kite, and then your family just looks at you and it's just you hugging a cactus in your backyard. Family is like, he went and protect her mode.
Speaker 3: Dear, oh god, kids, grab your go bags. This is it the plans in effect.
Speaker 2: I did mushrooms one time and we were all highest kites and we uh, we are exploring this.
Speaker 4: Cave.
Speaker 2: No, no, we were in Joshua Tree and we're exploring these like caves and it's like this rock face and we climb over top and we get down into this caves and there's like all these little mini caves around.
Speaker 3: We're like, oh, this is kind of a cool place.
Speaker 2: And then we look in and there's like a pit of like animal bones and we're like, oh, this is where like, uh what bobcats or whatever. Fucking cats big cats out in Joshua Tree and we freak out. We're like, this is their home. This is like the end of the Gray when he's all those caves and they come out, all the the wolves come out and murder Liam.
Speaker 3: And he puts the little little alcohol bottles between his knuckles, right, Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But then we're like we're like, oh shit, we're in the middle of these caves. There's probably bobcats or whatever, and these caves are here, and we're like we gotta get out of here, and we get out and we run for what we think is forever, and then we sit down and relax and we're like, oh man, that was life or death.
Speaker 3: We could have fucking died right then. That was wild.
Speaker 2: The next day we woke up and saw how far we ran. It was like thirty feet we ran, I mean maybe thirty yards. Thirty yards.
Speaker 3: It was like, so you guys slept outside under like just under the star. No, we were just out like all night. Then you went back to investigate the scene of the crime.
Speaker 2: And then the next morning we woke up and then like went back to see like where we went, and we were like, oh, this is where we sat, and those are the caves we ran like maybe thirty yards.
Speaker 4: And then you go in and you look at the bones and there's fucking KFC bucket right by it, like.
Speaker 3: We did we order you checked your uber eats? Yeah, all along, we're the wolves. Man. Fuck love that chicken pipes. I ate the bones, the bones. That would be a great thing to get super fucking high and just eat the bones. Yeah, dude, I dare you to eat the bones. It's in the commercial bit just for the bit, just for the bit in the bones. No, he really did, he really did try it. You're gonna like it. Rooms.
Speaker 2: Well, have you guys ever done you guys haven't right what mushrooms?
Speaker 3: Have you ever tripped on? Mushrooms? Yeah? No, sir, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to. I'd like to do it more. It'd be cool to go to the desert with you guys and like really get at you know, what would be actually very not actually not what you said. Yeah, I would actually would be really fun.
Speaker 2: But what would be fun would be to take my boat, we go to Catalina, we camp in Catalina, and we do mushrooms that night.
Speaker 3: When that would be dude, I'm in I love that idea. Can I ask you a question.
Speaker 2: I'm about to have a child in a month.
Speaker 3: What makes that actually beat? What makes doing it at Catalina outstanding?
Speaker 2: That just because you're on an island away from everything, the nature there's extra cool. It's extra when you look up at the stars there, there's the light pollutions a lot better.
Speaker 3: Because you're, yeah, way out there. It has its perks, that is its perks. They also have buffalo you know, the weird thing.
Speaker 1: I've never done shrooms buffalo wings. I've never done shrooms. But it's mostly this is how like of a child I am, because I just don't like the taste of mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they got them in gummies. Like when we came back on the train from San Diego. That's when I I was just like popping them because I was hungry.
Speaker 2: You could get them on chocolates and stuff.
Speaker 1: Don't you still taste the mushroom like? I don't even like the fancy mushroom that you get on like pasta and shittaki. No no, no no, like a truffle truffle like truffles gross to me. I don't like truffles. I don't like truffle either.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan either. People people went overboard with the truffle in the truffle era. Yeah it's too much, But but you're not you're these things, these these gummies don't even taste like mushrooms. Dude.
Speaker 4: People always tell you how gross mushroom like, It's not that bad.
Speaker 3: He's just I'm not talking about mushrooms like psychedelic. I'm talking about regular ass mushrooms on the pizza. I'm like the taki oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But then but also those are slimy. These are just dry.
Speaker 3: It's like eating beef jerky that gets you fucked up, kind of good. But just eat the ones in the fucking gummies. They taste so yummy. There's that too, yeah, you're we're past all of that ship.
Speaker 2: There's also now you can get it in your brother has mine, but yeah, yeah it probably has.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In San Diego we got a ton I remember, and it was like, must be nice. Ask your brother.
Speaker 2: He's already already sold them back to a dispensarys on.
Speaker 3: Well, they're fucking legal up here. I think they're legal, or they're close to legal up here in uh in Toronto, like close to lego because you know how like weed was like semi legal for a little bit. I think it's in that era.
Speaker 2: I don't work like it's medicinal and they're like for what and they're like, we don't know. We just are trying to get fucked up and we can't say it's medicinal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Five months, they're going to just bust every store that sells. It's gonna be raids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take all their cash. Yeah, exactly, exactly. We know what they're doing out there. Yeah yeah, yeah, Blake, It's really cool to see the side of you, Blake. Thanks man.
Speaker 4: I'm getting super political this year, PolyChar New Year's resolution poacher tapping.
Speaker 3: My resolution is to vote.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you've never done that, not yet.
Speaker 3: Man, it sounds fun. Oh wow, honestly, this is like to start now the worst idea. Yeah, back in the day when it was kind of fun and cool and nobody gave a FuG. Now it's like, yeah, but who'd you vote for? Just so I know if you can come in my house or not? Yeah? Right, right?
Speaker 2: And who did you vote for for city council?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You actually have to care about it, like now that we're old, we have to like go it's like home, the neighborhood. Yeah, yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 3: It sucks. Caring about suing forty, Yeah, it sucks. Is the worst forty is the worst? Forty fucking blows falling apart here. You are like, that's yeah, I think I am.
Speaker 4: I watched the Iowa coccage last night, but I thought it was something else.
Speaker 3: But I did watch it, and we're back. I was tuning.
Speaker 4: You're like, is this the movie Dave? I was watching This ain't Dave.
Speaker 3: But I guess Dave, it's just people fucking a dead body.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Dave the movie where he's the president and he's like a lookalike for the president.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of really good presidential movie that's one of them. First Kid is another First Kids Bad. I want the Sindbatter interview on SAH.
Speaker 3: That's what I was watching after a cat. I was like, I gotta watch some Sindbad and yeah, it's nice. After it's unbelievable, how funny he is about everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's under everything. I think he's been kind of lost to the nineties and I kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's because he didn't keep it going. But I think he's had a lot of health issues.
Speaker 3: I just passed away. But yes, no, not dead. Yes he is.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, I don't know if Simbad st I don't think Simbad is dead.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he is. I think I'm going to default a durs on this one. I can neither confirm nor deny. I remember there was a scare.
Speaker 4: No, he is still alive.
Speaker 3: Bad is sixty seven years old.
Speaker 2: Still still alive, Okay, Dursey, fuck me, God, you fuck me very much.
Speaker 3: Alive.
Speaker 2: But he's I think he's had some health issues. I think he just had a stroke not too long ago.
Speaker 4: He did, he had something going on like a few years ago, right, But he's still live. He's still one of our best. If you haven't watched any of his movies or stand up tap in because the guy is a comedy god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he just he announced that he is recovering from a stroke. He had it in twenty twenty. That's which I thought he had some other stuff before that, but maybe not.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He was on Sunny Yeah, he was, he was. He was agree they got him. I remember when he was on there. I was like, fuck, well, okay, Aeric Griffin. Aeric Griffin, got Eric Griffin. We got Aeric Griff. That.
Speaker 2: Like, I guess he's had like a lot of tax issues. He owed like two and a half million dollars in personal income tax. He had a Chapter seven bankruptcy bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: Wait, I thought that was chapter eleven.
Speaker 2: He had to sell like a two and a half acre hilltop home.
Speaker 3: He was Chapter seven, chaven. It's funnier. It's funnier, it's funnier.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, I don't know the chapters of bank Chapter eleven's bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what cha chapter two. You never hear about that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's another says file for Chapter seven bankruptcy. That is the liquidation under the bankruptcy laws. Of the US in contrast to bankruptcy under Chapter eleven Chapter thirteen, which governed the process of reorganization of debts.
Speaker 3: Oh, and this is why I'm voting.
Speaker 2: This is a liquidation, not a reorganization.
Speaker 3: We're right right, Okay, there's a whole book with chapters I guess on bankruptcy. And this happened right before he died.
Speaker 2: He's not dead, very alive. But if Sinbad can like fall to the tax man, we're all we're all right there. We all got to make sure we keep our taxes fully paid up at baby, there's our message for twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's what we're going to leave you with. Vote and pay your taxes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, we've changed. I like this new pody.
Speaker 3: No points.
Speaker 1: Welcome to This is tax tok zero points, brought to you by TurboTax.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I would love if we're just sponsored by TurboTax. We just do TurboTax commercials.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, we do little turbo tax bits because.
Speaker 2: They're like, they're at the age that they do taxes and they care about taxes.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about stocks. I don't like that ship. None of us would know what the we're talking about.
Speaker 4: The Dow.
Speaker 3: It goes the thing about the Dow, it goes up and down more like the down. Yeah for some down. Yeah, how do you like me?
Speaker 4: Dow?
Speaker 3: You guys suck my ma nas deck. Oh ship your dick. Your deck is nat as deck full.
Speaker 2: I got a deck an He take backs, apologies, any epic slams, any.
Speaker 4: You're in the shadows over there, literally and figurative.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, maybe we are here doing that final take back.
Speaker 1: I want to take back them said Sinbad was dead. I feel like I also might have some like RP tweets out there.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, I want to scan your social yea, you've been giving him flowers for years.
Speaker 3: I also think I cried for weeks.
Speaker 2: So take backs, yeah, take back tears showed emotion.
Speaker 3: He's funny, but yeah, I urged I urged people to just it's on I think it watched it on Netflix. It's out there. Just please go watch his specials. They are unbelievably funny. They're very good. They're very very good.
Speaker 2: His thing was like he would like also improve a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yes.
Speaker 2: He was like known for just going wildly off the cuff for like twenty minutes at a time. Wow, and then Miranda ing his way back to his material.
Speaker 3: Reading the Miranda right, just going on his Miranda rights. Yeah right, yeah, his Maranda like that read let's see special epic slams. What else is it? Compliments? Take backs? Did you pull any cat quotes for the board? I am still working on that. Oh okay, cool, this was like a week. It's still working. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He didn't think about the podcast even a little bit.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if the board was still a thing or if we were cutting the board.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the board's a thing. The boards the thing we got. I think, Hey, fans, please let us know what drops were retiring, which ones that you would like to keep?
Speaker 3: And uh, maybe we do.
Speaker 2: We go through the board real quick, just as a refresher.
Speaker 3: I just heard a new one and I gotta take a piss. So if you want to go through the board, I'm gonna go take a piss, Go take a piss. Monster. Yeah we got that. We got a new that's great. We got that one. Oh, this one from DRS.
Speaker 4: You need another four inches so that one's gonna hit.
Speaker 3: I was watching this fucking commercial where this lady she's like really good about like fitting things into spaces and she pulls up to a guy in the parking lot is trying to like fit a TV in his car, and she goes, you're gonna need another four inches and I was like, pause, you need another four inches? Rewounded, I was like, this needs to be on there.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the marketing guy who wrote that line was like, oh god, I hope think you this.
Speaker 3: He goes, this is gonna end up on the high. That one's pretty good. What was that?
Speaker 2: Well, Blake don't show the new one. Showed the old ones, so we.
Speaker 3: Know there's so many at them. There's tons.
Speaker 2: You want me to go through some heavy hitters?
Speaker 3: Yeah, donkey, wow, dude.
Speaker 4: That's that's just one pad. I have eight of them.
Speaker 3: I mean those are good hits. Those are hits.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you chose the hits that that that you don't that you think maybe people don't like.
Speaker 4: Dude, they're are they all wrong?
Speaker 3: Just take a sup a dumb ass, shut up?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, bitch, they're good.
Speaker 3: Good, good bagel. I don't care. Goodbye allegedly stuff old of good. What I'm telling you, they're all We're gonna find some bad ones.
Speaker 6: Please keep going going, Hot Hot, Hot, hot Yeah, class a right, classic sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Dudes, very shagg of dling. Either you have diarrhea or you don't. Ye, I'm so fucking hungry, dude, They're all bad. That was the lynchpin that keeps the pod going. There's gotta be some there's gotta be something. That's gotta be something. What you said, I don't need that one. I'll say that all right. That what okay? Be able to just a little messy, all right, got a lot of white noise in good. I'm your free too good. You love him? I'm a dude. Yeah that one, okay? See you?
Speaker 4: Oh here we go.
Speaker 3: Maybe cool. That could be on the block. That could be on the block. Maybe maybe. Yeah, though, come on, you can't do it. That one. I love that one. I love that one. We can go viral with this one. I don't think you ever used that one or this one. I am so glad that I'm able to control my penis now. Yeah, but it's long, it's long. But when we gives us time to take a sip of our drink, Adam, you gotta these are these are tools. These are tools, all right.
Speaker 2: So maybe I may maybe I take it back and we keep everything, just keep it on.
Speaker 3: But there's gotta be more.
Speaker 2: There's gods gotta be hey, you know, let's do let's save a little bit for the next pot.
Speaker 3: You know, let's.
Speaker 2: This is hey. As Kyle said earlier, I drew the line there you go.
Speaker 3: What does that mean again? Exactly, dude.
Speaker 7: I drew a line drawn strong. You can't step over it, you can't strange strong. There's a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, so I would like to give a compliments to you guys for a hell of a tour making it to the very end of the year and strong, you know, Maha. Shout out to you guys, Shout up to all the fans that came out to t I I Nation showing us love and support. And we we love doing it. We love doing the podcast. And man, what a ride that was.
Speaker 1: And if I would hat into the pod while we were doing it live. We're back here in house. It's different.
Speaker 3: Hey, We're back here. We are different. We are get your faces.
Speaker 4: Again, stop crying about it, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I also, uh, I would love to cherry pictures a handful of dates in the next year, and so like to do it. But like as Der said, not a whole tour because now now we're back, the strike's over, we're all getting back to work. We're going to be doing things, but just going like, hey, maybe, uh, we're going to Vegas for a weekend.
Speaker 3: The cat Williams and me just I don't know if I can be professional that long, that's all. Yeah. I started turning, you know me, I started turning into a little cat Williams. Yeah, he was getting a little cat. That's very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the claus came out for Durs towards the end, so you got a little cat in them.
Speaker 4: You got these our little cat cat daddy.
Speaker 1: I think New York exhausted me. I was doing all the press and ship during the day and then going at night.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's true. You had to get your Godzilla on. Yeah, hey.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we got one more episode on our Legacy of Monsters TV. Put my boy looking real good. Look at it. That's the sexiest I've ever seen. DRS was shooting that show.
Speaker 1: I will say that if anyone puts a bunch of rope around your shoulder, you're hotter, you look better.
Speaker 3: It's just automatic. That is true. Fact. I've got a thing for guys with Flassos. Fact that's established was
Speaker 4: That I gotta think of guys platos, and it's been a while