Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to your city. Wanna way I get.
Speaker 2: Saying you a conscious song?
Speaker 1: Will I'll be entire high and if you want a little bang in your.
Speaker 2: Union, I come along.
Speaker 1: And those remarks there I counted called you a communist eight times? Are you no?
Speaker 3: I'm a democratic socialist.
Speaker 4: I've said that time and again.
Speaker 5: I mean, here's to do list I think just says golf, attack black women, attack enemies, alienate our allies.
Speaker 6: There is no insurrection, there is no threat to national security, and there is no need for military troops in our major city.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city, going the way I gets, and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 5: On Hannity Show, more behind the scenes information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks scotsh On an hour two Sean Hannity Show, told free on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Now, this being kind of an off year election, there are three races that we're watching. One is the gubernatorial race in New Jersey where Jack Chittarelli now against Mikey Cheryl is tied in the latest Emerson poll forty three, forty three. Yes, New Jersey has a history of breaking ranks and voting Republican gubernatorial candidates into office. It's happened three times in well fairly recent memory. Tom Kine, Christy, Todd Whitman would be another one. Chris Christy would be another, granted more liberal. But Jack Chittarelly is certainly you know, in the fight now. That poll was taken before all the revelations on Mikey Cheryl came out, and being part of a cheating scandal, not walking with her class at the Naval Academy, and now allegations of nepotism as it regards her children getting into the Naval Academy. Not one but two we're watching that. We see in New Jersey, I'm sorry. In Virginia, the Commonwealth there, that race is has as titaned considerably. It's now a three point race with wins of Earl Sears, now the Lieutenant governor only three points behind in that race. And then, of course everybody all lies on the New York City mayoral race. Front cover of the New York Post today, Mom Donnie versus the NYPD, and he says a Civilian review board should be able to overrule the police commissioner and fire NYPD officers, meaning defund You know, radicals could be running the board in the department, which means police that are already handcuffed and don't want to do their job because they're afraid of what might happen to them will be less inclined to ever do a job. Listen, I'm telling you people are friends of mine. They say they see trouble on the left and then making a right turn. Now, polls consistently show, however, that mamdannie is doing well. Why I don't know. I guess only because New York is so out of touch with reality. But it's crazy interesting piece put out by my friend and colleague David Asman. He's talking about the history of socialism. We wrote about this and live free or die socialism. It's history of failure. And it was kind of amazing because he found a clip of feed del Castro and we know what a disaster Huba has become. But he claimed in the beginning of his revolution, when he went on to slaughter so many people and steer the land, but that, oh, I'm not a communist, Listen, I.
Speaker 6: Am not communism.
Speaker 1: I am not agree with communists.
Speaker 4: Might ads proof for the press in Cuba.
Speaker 5: Doctor Castro.
Speaker 1: Senator Smithers of Florida says that you have many communists in your government?
Speaker 5: Is that so.
Speaker 4: Because Senator's Muster said it ought to be true.
Speaker 1: I don't think that he's attacking you as a communist, are you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a democratic socialist.
Speaker 6: That means I believe in dignity for all people.
Speaker 3: Than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're not a communist. I agree with that. No, I'm not a communist. I don't agree with that anyway. As we call him affectionately, comedy Marxist mum, Donnie continues to lead in the polls, but now that Eric Adams is out of the race, we haven't really seen any new polls that have come out. Curtis Leewa is to me, he would be rudy two point zero. He would implement the plans to bring back law and order safety soecurity for the people of New York City with lower taxes, would incentivize businesses to stay and stop the mass exodus that has been happening. He has a new ad that has come out. Here's what it says.
Speaker 7: I want to be clear, Andrew Cuomo is not the answer for New York. He already lost to Monami in the Democratic primary, and now he's hanging on to a minor ballot line. If anyone should drop out, it's Cuomo. I'm staying in this race because I've got a real plan.
Speaker 5: To make our city safe and affordable again this November vote.
Speaker 2: Curtis Sliwa.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Curtis Sliwa, New York City GUBERNATORO candidate, the Republican on the tickets is with us. Curtis, how are you? My friend?
Speaker 5: Oh Rock grabbed all American Conservative OIDs reaching from Franklin Square, Long Island, my hands across from her in Florida, where everybody may escape to if the threat of the Zornists Zoran Mandami comes.
Speaker 1: Screw Well, I know a lot of people telling me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He's saying that, you know, if you move to Florida and do business in New York, I just won't do business in New York period. In a sentence. You know, Thank goodness, I have companies that have bureaus in the state, free state of Florida, where I am. But I'm telling you, Curtis, this is a little scary because I know that the pressure has been put on you to drop out. Now I've been reading that you're saying that people are trying to bribe you to get out of this race. What's going on with that?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yes, Sean, seven different calls on behalf of Team CMO, a total amount of money offered to me ten million dollars cost show for no show job head of security for geopolitical organizations that have security concerns, help with the Guardian Angels, which you know I love, and my wife's animal welfare program which calls for no killed shelters and putting animal abuses in jail. And I've told these people what you're suggesting is unethical.
Speaker 2: It's a bribe and a way may well be.
Speaker 5: Lose my number, pal and stop calling, because if you continue to call and try to bribe me out of the race, I'm going to have.
Speaker 2: To report this, Sar the authorities.
Speaker 5: Sean, there's only two major candidates running Joran Mondami who beat Andrew Cuomo, who mailed it in, who did not run a real campaign. And I am the Republican candidate the law nor the candidate who believes that no cash bail should be eliminated. That was Cuomo's policy, supported by Zorhan, who believes you need to lower the age, not raise the HDA eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's why we have all.
Speaker 5: These juveno gangbangers shooting at one another and wants to leave Rikers Island open.
Speaker 2: They want to close it.
Speaker 5: Both Zorhan and Cuomo want illegals to vote. I don't they believe in the sanctuary city. I don't Republican values, Republican principles.
Speaker 2: Law and order, patriotism.
Speaker 5: And you want to know, Sean, Your opening salvo was, why would so many people vote for Zoron Mandami, a Marxist communist socialist. If I lined up the first thousand people on the street of New York City, the millennials and gen z Is, they have no idea what a communist as socialist says, you would have had to have survived the Cold War when we were battling the Soviet Union. They don't teach it in school. They don't teach about nine to eleven. They don't teach about the Holocaust, anti Semitism, American history. That's why you get a Zoran Mandami and AOC and Bernie Sanders who can rise to the top and take over the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the fact that consistently, and look, I'm not a believer that polls are always accurate. However, the margin of lead that you know, Kami Marxist Mamdanni has is significant. What do you make of the polls? Although your poll numbers have been rising to be fair dramatically, I think you're up to twenty percent now.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I raised more money than Eric Adams before he dropped out, Cuomo and John Mando combined. That's why you see all these TV commercials. That's why I'm opening up headquarters throughout the five boroughs and I can fight them on an equal basis.
Speaker 2: More importantly, let's look at the polls.
Speaker 5: Two months before the Democratic primary, they were planning the coronation of Andrew Cormoy as our next mayor. He was forty points ahead of Johan Mandami. He lost by thirteen points. In the prior presidential election, it was neck and neck right until the end, and it was a blowout. President Donald Trump not only won the popular vote for the seven battleground states, and let me talk about dropping out.
Speaker 2: It was that defining moment.
Speaker 5: I believe it was October eighth back in ninth issued me in twenty sixteen, when NBC dropped those Billy bush cakes and they thought that they could force then citizen Donald Trump to leave the race against Hillary, he said, no, I'm not dropping out.
Speaker 2: I'm going. I'm in it to win it. You remember how many.
Speaker 5: Major Republican Party officials were telling him to drop out of including Pence, his vice presidential Kennedy.
Speaker 2: The only one Sean who.
Speaker 5: Stood with him was the Great Rudy Giuliani. Then Trump went on.
Speaker 2: To the debates.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate to tell you, the great Sean Hannity was with him too, right, No, I was getting a crap kicked out of me by so called fellow conservatives. But that's a different story for a different day.
Speaker 5: Right, But if you remember, it's the debates, I have two debates coming up by Trump triumphed in the debates over Hillary. I will triumph over the end neft Angel Cormoll, who has got no gas in the tank. And I'm going right for the juggular of Johan Mandami. His achilles heal is public safety. As you mentioned, he wants to defund the police. He has no answers what to do about the rising crime problem.
Speaker 2: We have here.
Speaker 5: People in New York City who vote, they know Curtis Lee's law and order dedicated to protecting people. Nobody knows the subways in the streets like me, and I'm the only one who campaigns every day in the subways where most of the people are.
Speaker 1: Curtis Lee can be bought that. I can tell you so because I've known you for you know, three plus decades. However, you know, if he was smart, he would say, I'm going to put you in charge of law and order and safety and security, and you're going to have this position. We'll run as a team, and then that would be possibility. I don't think you'd do it, but that would be, to me, a more intelligent approach.
Speaker 5: You're right, John, But as a consigliary, if I will offering advice to my opponent who cannot get elected mayor, and you know what the term that I coined on you your naturally syndicated TV show. Until he apologizes for Slaplin Fannies and killing Granny's, he can't go any further. This man is incapable of apologizing for the issues that he has been conflicted with, especially when it comes to senior citizens who will never forgive him for his executive order in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic March of twenty twenty five that sent fifteen thousand elderly to their death. All they've asked, like, you know, Jannistein has led the effort. Your great colleague, ust a modicum of sympathy. Just address us, talk to us, apologize, Sean, he's omnipotent.
Speaker 2: He refuses to do so, and his.
Speaker 5: Stubborn this he'll never be able to become mayor. I'm the only one in the streets who's taking on the Zorinistas in all the neighborhoods where they beat Andrew Cormo substantially. And that's where you have to win this battle in the streets. Not this week's with the billionaires and the people who keep telling Andrew Cormo we'll give it another shot. No gas in his tank.
Speaker 2: It's over for Andrew Crmo.
Speaker 1: Sean, All right, click break, Welcome back more with New York City mayoral candidate Curtis Leewa is with us eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is one number. We'll get to your phone calls coming up as well. As we continue, right, we continue, New York City mayoral hopeful candidate Republican. The only one that would really save New York Cil, that has a plan to save New York is Curtis Sliwa, founder and CEO of the Guardian Angels, gating in the polls. But it's still Mom Donnie on top, and as he tries to fight for every vote New York Counsel, Republicans are urging President Trump's top health officials, Robert Kennedy junior doctor memot Oz to determine whether Andrew Cuomo violated federal guidance by sending COVID infected patients to nursing homes. So that is still ongoing. You are correct. And here President Trump at the time built out thousands of beds at the Javit Center they would never used. He brought in that Navy hospital ship. It was barely used. And it's pretty remarkable that that, you know, all this help was offered and all that money spent and it was not touched. It was insane.
Speaker 5: Not only that, Sean, remember he kept screaming for the ventilators, ventilators, ventilators Cuomo did and guess what it turned out? It was a warehouse filled with ventilators that the state had appropriated years before for these kinds of medical emergencies. He took the president on. He decided to make his political bones battling with Trump at the time.
Speaker 2: Who was right, he was wrong.
Speaker 5: He's got to apologize, and most important, he's got to go out into the streets. John, you know that yourself, you cannot win a battle like this unless you go into all three hundred and fifty neighborhoods, unless you're out with the blue collar, working class people. And by the way, I am the Republican candidate. I am the populist candidate of the blue collar. They pay the taxes, they can't flee because everything they own is invested in their house. They are the most passionate supporters of mine and Sean, the secret weapon for me to win all the animal lovers out there who have for the first ever time in electoral history and independent line. My name is right at the top where you can protect animals, no kill, shelters, animals, pieces go to jail.
Speaker 2: And boy AT's mostly women.
Speaker 5: And as you know, Sean, it's women who vote, women who will determine who the next mayor of the City of New York is listen.
Speaker 1: I this is a moment of truth for New York.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: If people don't vote vote for you, Uh, they will get the disaster, the predictable disaster they deserve. I hope for my friends that I left behind in New York that they wise up and that they see the benefits of what you're offering and make the right, right choice. If people want to get in touch with you, how do they do it?
Speaker 5: Oh, Sean, just go to Sleewa for NYC dot com, Sliwa for NYC dot com, And in the great words of John Paul Jones, I have just begun to fight.
Speaker 1: Sean, all right, Curtis Sliwa can't be bought. He's in the streets. He's gonna fight for every vote. We're gonna watch closely. We wish you're the best, Curtis. It's certainly a very difficult environment in New York City where Democrats out number of Republicans about twelve to one. But hopefully they've had enough. That's what I'm hoping, Curtis Lee with.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program keeping Uncle Sam accountable to you.
Speaker 8: Every day.
Speaker 1: Hannity is on HI twenty five down to the top of the hour. Everybody, everyone listening to my voice. Now, you need a home security system. In this day and age, it is not safe. You need to protect yourself, your family, and you need a system that is proactive, not reactive. A reactive system is oh, your security company gives you a call, Oh, somebody just broke into your house. Maybe you're even in the house. Oh gee, thanks for telling me. At that point, it's a little too late. That's where Simply Safe Home Security is different. It's been with us for over a decade. What I love about this company is they always advance their technology Active guard, outdoor protection, AI powered cameras and other words. They have spotlights and once once somebody gets onto your property, you're gonna have Simply Safe home security monitors, monitoring agents that are watching twenty four to seven. We'll see them before they get anywhere near a door or a window or your home, and they can do a lot of things. They can communicate with them in real time. You serve with the mask on, you look suspiciously. You look like a trespassing police are on the way, they can talk to them continually in real time. They can put on spotlights in real time. They can call police in real time. They can call you in real time, like having a security guard station right outside your home. That's why simply Safe home security proactive security is the one that I trust to keep safe and secure every single day, like millions and millions and millions of other Americans that trust simply Safe home security. He is right now. If you go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity, you my listeners will get fifty percent off a new simply Safe home security system that's simplysafe dot com slash Hannity, because there's no safe like simply safe. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. As we say eight hundred ninety four one Seawan, as we say hi to Moose in Utah? Moose, how are you? What's going on?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 6: Sean great?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Why did your parents name you Moose?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's it's just where is it a nickname?
Speaker 2: It's just a nickname. It's a nickname.
Speaker 1: But why do you have Why do you have the nickname Moose? You're a good hunter.
Speaker 6: No, I it's just people say that I'm always on the loose like a moose. So you know that's how that happens.
Speaker 1: So you're a troublemaker, I got it. Okay, Yeah, no more, You're in good company. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Good Hey, So I have a question for you. So what's this government shout down is going on? My girlfriend she works in the federal part for one of the prisons out here, and with this shutdown going on, they're gonna shut down and take away her job put her on furlough. Well, why can't they do the same thing to like the Senate, Like, if you don't work, you don't get paid, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But they get I don't think anybody in the House or Senate to get a dime. I don't think they should get a penny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it don't work, no pay. I know that our Congressman John Curtis is talking about pushing a bill saying that if you don't work, you don't get paid. No questions asked, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's insane. I mean, why do they always pass these laws like Obamacare, but they exempt themselves. It forced us into their horrible healthcare system, but they exempt themselves from their horrible healthcare system.
Speaker 6: Pretty amazing, understand I don't understand it, Oh I do, because.
Speaker 1: They think they're better than us. I know what it is like, John Kerry, My work is important. I am again's global warming and carbon emissions. But I've got a private I got to travel on my private jet. I don't have a problem that he has a private jet. I have a problem that he's a hypocrite.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thinks his work is more important than your work. It's not right.
Speaker 6: And you know what if the government shut down or the government's down, what about us paying our taxes every day? We used to have to pay taxes, but they get to sit down and do nothing.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 6: Well, why the Republicans are making our life here at home a better life for us because the last administration.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm just urging everybody eat this fresh in your mind because elections will have consequences. I don't have a lot of hope for New York. Linda hates when I say that, but I don't Moose appreciate it. Man, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. You want to be a part of the program can my free state of Floria.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Ken?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I kent Shawn calling from Brooksville. Just wanted to let you know that I put through calls to the speaker, to John Jones office, and also to my own congressman Debris resurrect Tom Price. I know you remember him in the sixth District of Georgia when I lived up there. I do in Gwenette County, And actually that's when I got panitized, way back in before you were in Fox. It's actually your WGSD days. I wanted to you know.
Speaker 1: He put through it a question if you were listening to me from ninety two to ninety six, those are the years I was in Atlanta. Yep, Am I much different?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 4: I came down from Virginia in nineteen ninety. December twenty sixth, nineteen ninety was the last day I lived in Virginia. I lived in County till twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: And Oh, have I changed much?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 1: Am I pretty much the same dope I always was?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're just like Charlie kirk me and you're consistent. There's nothing the only things you've improved with age better than one went for That's why I was handitized.
Speaker 2: You're very kind over there's Sehn.
Speaker 4: I've been to your Hannity concerts. I went to Clearwater when you don XJ bing aby the tickets to be able to go to take my wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been a hand hits You fan for years.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can't do this without Drew. Is my dream come true. So thank you so much for your steady support over the years, and I will try to exceed expectations every day.
Speaker 4: I guess the biggest thing we got to do right now, Sean is get the word out about Tom Price's legislation that's sitting in the congregial archives. Please get him back on your show, dust off his I.
Speaker 1: Think it's a good idea. I think you're right. I think it's a good idea to bring him back.
Speaker 4: Up, bring back his revisions. He had open market competitiveness in the ACA. He offered this to Obama fifteen years ago. Think about what ACA would have been, how the tax dollars would have been saved for all of us. And I also wanted to just put it in the back of your head again to thank you for my son. He just retired twenty years air Force. Last year. He still has his copy of Let Freedom, Rank hamp and Sean Andity.
Speaker 1: Wow, listen, I bet you're very proud of him. You should be. We're grateful for people like your son that protect our liberties and freedom that we often take for granted. We shouldn't. And thank you so much for your kind words, your support over these many years. We've got a lot of you know, the fight never stops. Reagan said freedom is but one generation away from extinction, and we got to fight for that liberty, that freedom that gift every single day. God bless you, my friend. Don't wait so long to call love hearing from you. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, Let's say hi to John United Socialist Utopia out in Gavins, California. What's up. How do you like your part time governor, your full time tweety bird, your full time Trump troller, your full time podcaster.
Speaker 8: I could say a lot about that, but first I want to say here a great American saw you live here in San Diego fifteen twenty years ago. Wow, thank you keeping on keeping on those airways. I think you're a true, true American in all sense of that word. And I've enjoyed listening to you all these years, and you is that where.
Speaker 1: You still You're still stationed in San Diego.
Speaker 8: I didn't serve, but I am a product of military intelligence. I was born in Coronado and my biological uncle he was here. He served, and that's the reason I'm here on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most beautiful parts of the country. Of my view, the Del Coronado is one of the nicest hotels, kind of like the Breakers in Palm Beach or the Rich Carlton in Naplesard. I mean, there are some really really cool places to stay over the year. Yeah, those would be on my top three.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Hotel Dell is great.
Speaker 8: You know, I love it. I serve, I have fly Fish, I had Bohunt and I love it all.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: The hard thing is being here all these years. I just turned fifty, so I've seen quite a bit of change, and you know, raised my son's twenty two. But definitely there's so many points here you made that are so true. Sean. I just just just listening to what you're just saying, and I think the kids are that we're one generational way, and the kids are the future of this nation.
Speaker 4: And I see.
Speaker 8: I think the liberals are playing a long game with what's going on in the classrooms, and universities have been doing it for a long time. I remember when I was in elementary school, I was taught the Preamble to the Constitution and saying the Pledge of allegiance. And I still remember the Preamble to the Constitution word for word. And you know, I also think that we are at a turning point and that I was listening to something that I think you would really appreciate. Paul Harvey. He wrote a thing or one of his radio shows he did, Freedom to Change. It's so relevant and I would courage every listener to just YouTube Freedom to Change and just listen to what Paul Harvey say because I mean, he helped pave the way for Rush and you and.
Speaker 1: I got to meet Paul Harvey once. I met him in Chicago at the induction in the Radio Hall of Fame of Scott Shannon, and I got to induct Scott Shannon into the Radio Hall of Fame, which was the honor of a lifetime for me. Meeting Paul Harvey was the honor of a lifetime for me. He was such a gentleman, such a great broadcaster. I don't think anybody could ever duplicate his very very brilliant, incredible genius and delivery and style.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He was a true original, a great pioneer, and he sorely missed a good day, you know all heart and now the rest of the story. I mean, just amazing, amazing human being.
Speaker 8: There's a thing I really wanted I was thinking about. I was thinking about a family month in honor of Charlie Kirk, and I was thinking the month of a I know, you're pretty close to Trump, and he listens to everybody, the common man to the you know, the highest levels, the gardeners, and I mean.
Speaker 3: He's just all.
Speaker 1: He hears me. Sometimes it doesn't always listen to me. He hears me, but he's necessarily listen.
Speaker 8: I'm just thinking out loud, maybe a family month, perhaps the month of April, in honor of Charlie's legacy, and also celebrating you know, Christianity and family and values and even a flag.
Speaker 4: It could be a son with a.
Speaker 8: Man and a woman and a child holding hands looking at it like silhouetted on a trail to the Mountains, and I think that would be a powerful flag because I think we really O'Reilly said it years ago and that always stuck with me, and that families are a stabilizer for society and for our country. And I think if, as Paul Harvey so wisely said years ago, if anything that happens to our country and that freedom to change, he said, it will be an inside job. And you look at what's happening now. You asked me about what's happening in California. It's an inside job. You look at you know, like the twenty twenty eight. It's just we're at such a turning point in time. That's why I felt so compelled to call and express all that.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you did call. I'm glad you're out there. I am very, very very appreciative of you being out there. Young people like you or the future of this country. We're fighting for a better America for you, and anyway, I just appreciate your time. I really do.
Speaker 8: Thank you, my friend, Thank you, sir, and keep on keeping on, as Paul Harvey would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, my friend. God bless you all right, quick break right back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue to our busy telephones eight hundred nine one, Shawn is our number. Roger and Missouri. Roger, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing wonderful. Thank you very much, Seun for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for calling. Glad you're out there.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I have something that I think leverage is extremely well for right now with the shutdown. I think we can impact the national debt and leverage this against the trade offs that the Democrats wont. I think we could take the forty three trillion dollars that is in pre tax money in the United States, of which eighty percent approximately is with the baby boomers. We can incentivize a conversion this year now and pay down the debt. Potentially of that forty three trillion, we would pay five six trillion dollars down. We could change the economics the United States, and we could really leverage that money for use for better purposes. So I think there's a real opportunity for Trump early in his term. I think working with Congress, they could make something like that happen. And I think the world could benefit because of the strength that would bring to the United States, reducing our debt service every month.
Speaker 1: I think what you're describing is a brilliant idea, and that's what I predicted on day one when this started becoming very real, that this could open the door for Trump two point zero. Interestingly, as I mentioned, the Washington Post kind of caught up with my idea and said, you know, Democrats, you may be pretty stupid. Be careful. What you wish for is Donald Trump is out maneuvering you and you don't even know it because of what you just described. And that's exactly what he's doing. So, you know, let's see, let's see how this all plays out. Let's let's watch it. But we've got to balance, you know, we well not even we have got a responsibility to leave this country in better shape than that which we inherited it, you know, from the greatest generation, that which you know we take for granted. And you can't continue to spend the way we're spending and rob from our children and our grandchildren and future generations and leave this mountain of dead on them. It's got to end. I appreciate the call eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Well, the second anniversary of October seventh, twenty twenty three, that terrorist attack on Israel is upon us, and the world's going to come together, honor the twelve hundred souls murdered, and remember those still held in captivity, those that suffered so much since that day and the ongoing wars and attacks. You know, the commitment of radical Islamist they want to wipe Israel off the map. It's in Hamas's charter. We'll find out in a day or two if they're going to let this deadline for peace past. Wouldn't surprise me if they do, and Israel will finish the job. I mean, based on their population size versus ours, that would be the equivalent on a single day of losing forty thousand Americans in one day. And I'm not sure when I hear anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, or on college campuses or worldwide as it grows, or in the punditry class, I'm not so sure what part of murder, rape, kidnapping, torture, beheading, what part of you know, what level of ignorance that You don't realize how many tens and tens and tens and tens, that thousands of rockets have been fired into Israel over the years, and that they could no longer. You know, their very survival is hanging in the balance if they don't win their war. Now there's a chance for peace. We'll hope for it.