Speaker 1: Sting microphone check one two, Hello.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll project.
Speaker 1: Diamond or is your level coming out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was? Yeah, okay, all right, what's up? It's sauce on the side. I'm gandhi and I'm here with Diamond, my faithful producer, the only faithful producer, by the way, because where is Andy Kane? You know he's a loser. It is what it is on a scale of one to ten. How pissed off do you think he is at me right now?
Speaker 3: Seven and a half tap dancing on eight?
Speaker 1: So we talk about why or so we just let it go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, make it a thing.
Speaker 1: So I hate being on camera in this room. It is the bane of my existence. Abby, you are one of our trusty digital people. You know that about me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hate it. It's the angles, it's the me, it's all of it. I just don't like it. I thought when I got into radio that the best part about it was we were behind microphone, so you never have to look at me. So I could roll in here looking like a bum if I wanted to. And then all of a sudden, all these cameras got put up all around I know. So now not only do I have to kind of look nice. But these cameras are like in my face all the time, and I swear as soon as I protested and was like, I don't want to be on camera. All they do is post clips of me.
Speaker 2: You just ask so many interesting questions.
Speaker 1: That's a nice way to put it, Abby, It's so nice of you. I don't know. I feel like it's sort of warfare, but I'm unsure. So the other day Andrew was like, Hey, so we're just gonna start recording the whole podcast and we're gonna put it on YouTube. And I was like, no, what, absolutely not. I don't want to do that, and he kind of made it sound like it was initiative, an initiative coming from like high above. So when I asked him, I was like, where's this mandate coming from? Because I had a lot of questions. Whenever you tell me anything, I have a lot of questions. So I was like, I'm gonna follow this to the end because if people are getting digital bonuses or whatever not on my watch with my footage and not including me in this. So I said Andrew, where the hell is this coming from? He said, uh me, And then I was like, oh, then absolutely not, definitely not. And now he's not coming in for the fuckcast. So Andrew, we think seven.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tap dancing on eight, tap.
Speaker 1: Dancing on eight, which for Andrew, I think that's a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can tell when Andy Andy Kan gets mad because his no shells flair a little bit and you won't look you dead in the eye. It's fine, No, it's fine, this is fine, it's fine. I don't care. He in fact cares, he does in fact care, And I actually think this is a podcast he would want to be in on, because this one's gonna revolve around our lovely Abbigail Hi hi, Hi, Okay, So Abby is you are the newest member to the team.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is.
Speaker 1: Our head of digital, which, yeah, of course you are.
Speaker 2: I don't really, I don't really know what my title is. Honestly, join the club.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows here, Diamond. What's your title?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Are you a phone producer? You do seventeen other things? Right like A I don't know what mine is. I know it says co host, but I also know I do a bunch of other things. So where you are our for the show? You're our head of digital?
Speaker 2: Amazing and you do a really good job. Thank you, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: But you're so quiet, nobody knows you.
Speaker 2: So that's for the best.
Speaker 1: You are the last in my quest to get everybody who doesn't have a microphone on the podcast.
Speaker 2: My god, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming because I think you're nervous. Are you nervous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I was saying, I don't think I'm interesting enough to talk for like more than three minutes.
Speaker 1: This is the lie, Abby, I find it incredibly interesting. So I wrote down things to know about have fun.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, and correct.
Speaker 1: Me on any of these.
Speaker 2: Okay, she loves to sleep. I love to sleep the.
Speaker 1: Other day, yes or no? Did you sleep from approximately eleven pm? No, eight pm to four.
Speaker 2: It was eleven pm to four pm.
Speaker 1: Eleven pm to four pm.
Speaker 2: Our Abby, it's clinical.
Speaker 1: It's clinical. You did say you did get up and eat something right and go back?
Speaker 2: And I did. I got up around like one thirty twoish, and I was like rough for the day, like so early. I feel like a morning person. And I go to eat breakfast sitting on the couch, and then I fell asleep on a couch until four.
Speaker 1: But this is pretty typical behavior for you. Yeah, to sleep.
Speaker 2: I love to sleep, and sometimes it doesn't even feel like an option. Sometimes it's just like I have to or I could die. Yeah, you know. I think what I've learned from traveling with the show is that you all require a lot less sleep than I do. Like it would be it'd be like almost one am, and they're like, okay, so breakfast at eight, And I was like, are you crazy?
Speaker 1: And fuck you all? Because nobody wants to do Yeah, that is sort of it's sort of a bad habit. I think that we all have picked up Dan. Y'all will sleep in Scary will sleep in Elvis. I believe maybe part vampire, because not only does he not sleep in, he rages the most out of everybody.
Speaker 2: I envy that though, like I want, I want to be that way. I feel like I miss so much when I'm unconscious or just like opportunities of nothing else.
Speaker 1: And then I think I wake up pretty much shortly after him. But we are all early birds. We have to be able. We wake up for this damn job every morning. What time do you wake up for the job? Abby?
Speaker 2: My alarm goes off at five twenty five am.
Speaker 1: Okay, time all the time. You wake up.
Speaker 3: Four okay four fifteen if I'm pushing it. Oooh yeah, I've been pushing it.
Speaker 1: I wake up at three fifty. No, oh, well, because I get here early. I like to come in here and like there's it's not that I like to I have to come in here, and when I want to do things, I have to do them by myself because as soon as you guys know, as soon as people come in game over, you can't really focus and get things done. Yeah, because it's a good time. This is a fun atmosphere, but you're not gonna be productive, that's true. So I try and get here in the like wee hours of the morning when only like the creatures of the station for around here.
Speaker 2: Some time you go to bed.
Speaker 1: That is a topic of h bad news for me. I try. I've been really trying to go to bed by nine thirty. That it doesn't work and hitting around like eleven, which I go is awful. But I will nap when I go home. Okay, that's good for a short amount of time. I'm also sure not great for your heart rhythm.
Speaker 5: No, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's horrible. Shut up, Diamond I know it. You're a sleeper too.
Speaker 5: I'm not like that, not like Abby.
Speaker 3: I wish I am in the bed by eight o'clock every day.
Speaker 5: You're in your bed at eight in the bed.
Speaker 1: The sun is still a bit.
Speaker 2: I mostly a too in it.
Speaker 5: I'm in it. I'm committed.
Speaker 3: But now that Love Island is back, I can't go to sleep until at least nine. It's serious. Yeah, I got Yeah, no sleep, no rest for the wicked.
Speaker 1: It Diamond has been trying to get me to watch Love Island for ever. I will try it. I'll try it. I'm just really bad with TV, Like I try to get into stuff and then I just find myself zoning out and looking at everything else and doing everything else, and I'm being like.
Speaker 2: What happened the reality TV?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 5: That's what it's for?
Speaker 1: Reality?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: These are there are cameras on these people all day lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really need to get into the season because I also need to watch season six because that was everyone's favorite. But I last one that I watched fully was US season five, and I loved it, So I need to.
Speaker 1: Wait you back into it five. So there's US and ukkay.
Speaker 3: UK, there's Australia there's sorry.
Speaker 2: They got like islands everywhere South Africa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get it popping, all right, So I will try one episode to get myself hocked. Do you guys think about it and tell me which season I should start watching?
Speaker 2: Probably six, and I haven't even seen six, but I know that that's everyone's like favorite, which is why I'm only like two episodes into season six and I already really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: The issue is is that going like going back to watch can be boring, right, especially as someone who hasn't watched Gandhi's never watched before. I think the best thing for you to do is just start where everyone is right now, right now, honestly, because then you open up Twitter, you open up threads. Now has like full threads. It's the funniest shit on the planet, just to see what everybody. And we're all watching in real time too, so we're all like posting at the same time.
Speaker 5: We're watching it as a family.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, so it's like a team event bonding expl Okay, So Abby loves to sleep. Abby is of Palestinian descent.
Speaker 2: She is, she is, That's true.
Speaker 1: How are you holding up these days?
Speaker 2: I mean pretty well. I'm because I recognize that I have a lot of privilege in the situation, my family getting out in time, and the privilege that comes with having a white father and white last name. Most of my family got out in the seventies, but we still have some family there. Thankfully they're safe. But it is really scary and sad it is to see what is going on.
Speaker 1: I have a lot to say about it. You already know how I feel about this. It's crazy, but I feel like that's such an important part of you and who you are and what you are living with. Yeah, daily, at least what's on your mind daily? Okay, she is a gorgeous and single, that's true. Single as a pringle. Single as a pringle, Like, we don't even have a side piece, there's no hotation, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 2: I really try to explain to people that, Like, when I describe like being single, I'm like, no, I don't even look at someone, like, we don't even I'm not even in the vicinity of a man, Like why I don't want Why would I do that? I just I don't.
Speaker 1: Why would I mingle with my enemy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Exactly. So, Yeah, single for me is very different than single for a lot of.
Speaker 1: People, Devin, why are you tuckling like the demon that you are?
Speaker 3: Because Abby when she speaks about men, it's just so funny.
Speaker 5: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Abay straight, she is into men, but at the same time she hates them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely saying that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: That's why she's a very fine line the feelings that I like, nobody does it like that, but she's like just horrible.
Speaker 2: I just don't really hold back these days, and maybe I should because some people get really upset about it. But I think if you're getting upset about.
Speaker 1: It, you're proving the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is the call coming from INSI the house? Because like, there are men that I'm not talking about. It's it's and it's not even it's not specific people as much as it is the collective.
Speaker 1: Group.
Speaker 2: And just like I don't know, ideology is the way they've been raised, the way that they function in society.
Speaker 1: It just things they feel okay saying out loud, the.
Speaker 2: Things I feel okay saying out with saying the way that I have to hear some of them much older than me to speak, and I'm like, that's so cool. I had this realization when I was thirteen years old, So I'm glad that you're just discovering empathy in your fifties.
Speaker 1: Like eat a mushroom and you will have discovered this decades ago. So abby, Are you okay? Are you looking to date someone? Would you? Are you in the mindset of dating anyone?
Speaker 2: I think I'm just kind of like, if it happens, I wouldn't push it away. I'd explore it. But I'm not like actively searching.
Speaker 1: So you're not only any dating apps right now?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I was for a minute, and then it just I was like, this is this is a humuily ritual, is what this is? So let me get out of here and enjoy my life.
Speaker 1: Hinge, Okay, what was so bad about? Please tell me, Please regale me with your horrible experience, because Diamond isn't me with a couple of hers, and it makes me chuckle.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I haven't liked I will say I haven't for the most part, haven't had like really horrible experiences. Most of them have just been like just a waste of my time. And I'm so busy. Sorry, I just put my face on this.
Speaker 1: Fine people do it all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm so busy. I work so much that my time is so precious to me, and the thought of spending it with a man, I mean, you could really end the sentence there, but like a man from the internet that I don't know that I don't care about that, like.
Speaker 1: You may try to kill you, yeah exactly or not.
Speaker 2: And just like there was there are people who I've like started talking to and like they initiated it and they were like, we should go out, and then I just like never heard from them again, and I was like, so like, why would you even suggest it in the first place.
Speaker 1: Why are you wasting my time? Yeah, so I'm just I'm just like, I don't okay, But I mean is single and she's a babe by the way, absolutely Sketch Diamond is as well. Diamond just is sitting here with her arms crossed, like completely and I want to ask both of you a question. But I will tell you the one dating app story that I have. I was on for about five minutes, and two horrible things happened. The first person that I talked to sent me flowers to my job on my first day of work. Oh so it looks like I sent myself flowers. I'm sure, because like, who would do that? And they were long stemmed roses. It was so embarrassing. I was like this, no, what icebreaker? I never met the man?
Speaker 5: Well, how did he know where you were working?
Speaker 1: Because I just moved to Boston and I was bored in summertime, so I was like, you know, cruising around, I'm like, oh, I just moved here for this job, blah blah. The job that I had, it's only one building, so you know where it is roses to me. On the first day, I was not feeling that. But in the time that that happened, it was literally like two days I was on here doing this. I talked to another boy who I was like, oh, he's so cute, and he's like, oh my gosh. It was such pretty eyes. You look like a powerpuff girl. I'm like, oh, that's sweet, and then he followed it up with I would love to see my com dripping off your eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you know, between the flowers at work and the j's on my face? What happened to hell days?
Speaker 2: What happened are you? What happened to you? Look nice?
Speaker 1: The old I can't shots. It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's insane, right, like just say you're pretty like the old classics. They work.
Speaker 5: It was a shock.
Speaker 1: I felt assaulted, Like yeah, the app. I was like, oh my god, what creoid? It was like two ends of the spectrum. Was too much and far too little, like what is happening here? So that's why I will ever use a dating app ever again in my life. Also there's Brandon, so yeah, that's the thing. I guess. All right, So to the two of you, my lovely, beautiful single friends, who I am envious of many times. I already I know Diamond's answer for the most part, but I do want to get it again, Abby, build your dream man? Who is he?
Speaker 2: I know there's a brain function. Let's start there.
Speaker 1: No, that's like a plant. That's well, wait you have you have a celebrity crush? I have like so many get all right now? Gladiator, love him love loveless here number one probably okay, who are kind of rotating?
Speaker 2: Oh man, there's just so many. There's him suddenly, I can't think of any of that. There's Matthew Gray Goobler, who I love.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is he?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen criminal minds? He looks a little like emaciated.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you like a dainty.
Speaker 2: Man fun way and sometimes not all the time, but sometimes Matthew Grey Googler, Matthew Gray Googler, Okay.
Speaker 1: Just like, oh there he is. Oh oh that is not what I was expecting. He looks straight out of Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, have you seen this.
Speaker 1: Guy now talking about Okay, look hold on scarf and everything, Abigail.
Speaker 5: Be for real.
Speaker 2: I mean, like the heart wants what it wants. That's the love of my life and I'll stand behind it.
Speaker 1: Looks like his last name will be Googler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like a little whimsical, a little like he lives in a treehouse and he like collects teeth.
Speaker 1: Cast spells. Yeah, a lot of dungeons and I.
Speaker 5: Need to see this in that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matthew Grey Googler, anyone else?
Speaker 2: Why am I literally I'm just blanking right now. There are so many people.
Speaker 1: Diamond, we know your while you think about it, you know your celebrity crushes used to be Carmelo Anthony, but then you got over that one. Yeah, and Solomon Thomas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when once they get girlfriends, it kind of takes the cuteness out of them.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, you're somebody else's problem now.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that because there are a lot of people who go opposite, like a girlfriend now would be a creepy like that.
Speaker 3: No, I really, no one excites me these days. Maybe personality wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, personality is way more important if we're being honest.
Speaker 3: You know who I think is really funny speedy from complex I don't know, okay, like the guy who did the interview with Glorilla and he was making fun of the way she said beautiful. Oh okay, okay, Like like he, I don't think he's like attractive, but like the his his personality is cute, okay, like funny.
Speaker 1: Should we address the rumors of you and Andrew.
Speaker 5: We are getting married.
Speaker 2: They're engaged, they are already, Like.
Speaker 5: The rumors can't be if it's a fact, honey.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, I know it. I can see it, the sexual tension between them and Diamond, right. Somebody was like, oh my god, are we just going to address that Diamond has sat cush on Andrew?
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I read it in that voice obviously, and I chuckled because I'm like, she bullies this man so badly. Every exactly like you.
Speaker 5: Andrew and I are both asexual, so there is no sexual tension, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Did you decide that, yes.
Speaker 1: I got I got a man. I wish he wasn't an eight mad at me right now because I got a whole story about the way he lost his virginity and the girl left the school.
Speaker 2: She left the school.
Speaker 1: Diamond is cackling. Yeah, apparently school also not sure. Come in here and talk about it, because again he's eight mad at me right now.
Speaker 2: And he's mad and then you're like, hey, will you come in and talk about how you lost your virginity to this girl? And then she literally fled. She fled the premises he fled.
Speaker 1: Okay, So did you think about any more of your.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll think of them like as we get little like notifications for who's coming in.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh oh he's here, he came in. Okay, sit over there at that microphone and you're gonna, oh, no, sit at Nate's microphone because they turned Daniell's down real quietly because she's so loud. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: You look so defeated, are you, okay?
Speaker 1: Andrew on a scale of one to ten. How mad are you at me right now?
Speaker 6: Why would I be mad?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: They said eight?
Speaker 6: What? Why would I be at an eat?
Speaker 1: Because of the videos? Because I said, I didn't want to record this for a video. Oh there you are, okay, Andrew? Did Diamond tell you why we wanted you in here?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay. So we were talking about Abby being single, Diamond being single, what their dream guy is, and then I said, would you like to address the rumors about you and Andrew because everybody's always saying how she's in love with you? Right, there's this love thing. And then Diamond said, Andrew and I are both asexual, and I said, does Andrew identify as asexual? Because I got a story about the way he lost his virginity the other day and now she really needs look at her. She needs to do.
Speaker 6: It was college.
Speaker 1: Wait, first of all, are you okay sharing this story?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need the first and last name that you gave me.
Speaker 5: No, she was like, I'm sad.
Speaker 7: She so, I never thought that she would actually go for me in any way, shape or form. But it's I guess college and everybody is just exploring, exploring things and she explored and I. One day we were drinking and I got dragged into her room and then she literally like threw me on the bed, like she was very forceful, and I just kind of was sitting there like okay, okay.
Speaker 6: And that's that's about it. And when it was over, I was kind of like okay, I just like walked out.
Speaker 1: Am not seeing Diamond left this hard?
Speaker 5: Maybe Yeah, I was.
Speaker 7: Just kind of stunned that it was all happening, because, like I said, I never thought that she would be into me because she was a babe. She was a babe and like I'm not gonna nab that. And then she like then just the next thing I know, I'm just sitting like, oh wow, Oh.
Speaker 2: So that's crazy because everyone that I know is obsessed with you. Like my friends that have met him once texted me in a group chat last week when we were all going to the Greek Festival together and they said, give Andrew a forehead kiss for me.
Speaker 7: Oh see, I feel it's more of just like a little cute thing. This one was like when you gotta get down like the business, I don't think that area is necessarily where people would be like, yeah, him literally the person would be there.
Speaker 5: I almost love that man.
Speaker 1: Now, So start to finish. From the time you were dragged into the room, was there any conversation?
Speaker 7: It was literally just like I remember just getting like dragged in.
Speaker 1: By which like dragged by a hand by your throat. How did she drag you? It was like dead body.
Speaker 7: By your like very forceful, like when I say, like like up against the wall.
Speaker 6: It was like a like again.
Speaker 1: Was she a large woman? No?
Speaker 5: Okay, Like I.
Speaker 6: Was in there and I just wow, wow wowow in there?
Speaker 1: Literally Okay, So that start to finish. How long was this entire thing?
Speaker 6: In my head?
Speaker 7: It felt like it was like romantic passionate, But in total, I think probably two minutes.
Speaker 1: In my head it was romantic and passionate. But then he was also like and I was like okay.
Speaker 7: Because I just there's so much was swirling around and I'm like wow, wow, wow, wow.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then you just got up and walked out of the room. Yep. And then what happened to this lovely woman and the rest of your time together?
Speaker 7: Uh, literally it was like it never happened. It was never spoken of, never and she was the room next to my room. Oh yeah, and I remember also, this is just a side part to it that I remember was weird. At the moment, her roommate like maybe walked in for a second, which I feel bad because that girl did not deserve that. Her roommate was the sweetest person. She was stuck with this looney and we were all like, oh, no, not her. And then in my head, I'm like, oh no, not you love it.
Speaker 1: So did this person or did they not leave the school after this encounter?
Speaker 7: Yes, they left the No, No they didn't. They left the school like the year after I was gone. They like left mid semester. But they had a whole sketchy past history, Like they were saying that their family owned like penthouses, boats, yachts, you name it. Like she was rich and came from New York money. And then when it came down to it, my friend like went to her house and was like, why are we in the middle of the suburbs, Like I thought you lived in a penthouse. It's like, oh, no, it's getting cleaned. Oh apparently it was getting cleaned quite often because no one.
Speaker 6: Ever saw it.
Speaker 1: So your dinger didn't drive her to another school.
Speaker 6: It wasn't that it wasn't ing.
Speaker 1: It was other things. Yeah, oh, thank you for sharing your story.
Speaker 2: Maybe perhaps something diagnosable. Yeah, you have made Diamond's day.
Speaker 3: Between him this story and Love Island.
Speaker 5: I wanna high.
Speaker 1: I'm happy you could do. Now. Your sister is going to be listening to this podcast, right, yep? Does she know the story already?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to your brother's life.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Jackie.
Speaker 1: Thanks Andrew, you have a bunch of other stuff that you have to get into unless you want to stick around. We'd love to have you si.
Speaker 7: I think, just like that instance, I'm gonna go, Okay.
Speaker 1: You brought the thunder and I appreciate that. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Everybody see, that's more interesting than anything I'm gonna say in the next I don't know for many minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think you have a lot of interesting stuff about you. So okay, now let's build your dream man brain function number one.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess what I mean by that is like, like you have to know, you have to know, you have to like understand and grasp what anything like just truly anything, but like I like, emotional intelligence is definitely topping the charts for me.
Speaker 1: You have to that's a huge one.
Speaker 2: I think, like, I just I can't, like I said, I can't speak to somebody who I'm like, this is I was here. I was here in middle school, So like, why are you?
Speaker 1: You know, maybe you need like an older guy, have you thought, Googler, he's.
Speaker 3: Forty five.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, right there, okay, Matthew Grey Googler, if you are single, abby's here.
Speaker 2: I heard he was dating a twenty six year old that isn't me, and that's devastating.
Speaker 1: This is trash.
Speaker 2: So I mean, like, all the luck to them, but because he.
Speaker 1: Hasn't met you yet, it's true.
Speaker 2: Get him in here.
Speaker 1: We should. Oh my god. So I was thinking about how I could wield this podcast for my own personal benefit, and I think that these are the things we need to do. Like guys do it all the time, don't they Where they're like, hey, you want to be on my show? Yeah, and then boom, all of a sudden, they're dating someone. I think we should start doing that with a podcast, be more strategic. Matthew Grey Googler.
Speaker 2: I think you're a really fun host or a guest. I mean you're the host. I don't wow, just get rid of me that quickly.
Speaker 1: I think we can get him in here if you if you want to track that down, if he's ever doing any promotion, he's in the let's bring him in here.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: He's single, and we're not gonna be home wreckersity, but I would love for both of you to wield this podcast to do whatever you want with your lives.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to find someone I think is attractive first, and that's.
Speaker 1: The other part of the Yeah, okay, so so far, Abbey needs you to be breathing and a full functioning like intelligent, intelligent, emotionally intelligent.
Speaker 5: That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: I need you to be thoughtful as a person.
Speaker 1: You're asking.
Speaker 2: I know, that's the thing. It's really hard. I feel like I just I don't know, like consider someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a big one. That's I know. That's really important to Diamond. We talked about that. Health alfulness is like top of your list, and.
Speaker 5: They lack and it's horrible.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're a thoughtful person?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you are too abby.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're I think I'm a really thoughtful person. I think that's one of my best qualities. Honestly, not to toot my own horn, but I sometimes to, like a really negative extent, where then I just completely disregard my own well being.
Speaker 1: But let's not do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I try not to, but I do think I'm a really thoughtful person, and so when that's not reciprocated, even like a little bit, it doesn't, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just kind of like just mad shaking your fist at the sky.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, this is upsetting. What else? Little things like you need to be nice to wait staff. If you're not.
Speaker 1: Little, that's big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're basically ahole.
Speaker 1: It's true, very important.
Speaker 2: If you're rude to wait staff, it's gonna immediately know. Looks wise, I'm pretty open minded, guys. He's so pretty. I think he's a gorgeous, gorgeous, tall, lanky being. I don't.
Speaker 5: Is the word for him. She loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love him. You guys need to watch Criminal Minds. I'm see what I see what I see.
Speaker 1: When do you have the time between working and sleeping to watch any TV?
Speaker 2: I know sometimes I watch it on the train or when I'm on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Okay, good for you. Okay, so you think your best qualities are that you're thoughtful. What else we're selling?
Speaker 2: I think I'm thoughtful. I think I'm that's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna say caring, but like, no, I think those are different. Okay, you can be very caring and not be thoughtful.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm thoughtful and consider it carrying all of those things. I think I'm emotionally intelligent, and I think I'm really open minded and understanding and a good listener.
Speaker 1: I would say all those things about you. So yeah, Like, what's the hold up, Fellas, we're you at Matthew gray Googler. We are talking to you?
Speaker 2: Is this is my message in a bottle. It's Matthew grey Googler.
Speaker 1: If you if somehow in the world this works out, can I please come to your wedd.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you can officiate it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Now, Diamond, what do you think are your best qualities? We always talk about what you're looking for in someone else, But what's good about you? I know what I think is good about you? What do you think is good about you?
Speaker 2: I think above anything else I'm entertaining you are And that's true.
Speaker 5: High I'm easy to talk to. From what I've heard. Okay, yeah, that's about it. I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't entertaining and easy to talk to. That's your whole self. It's like, haha, I think you're much more than that.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think you're a hard worker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but who wants that.
Speaker 1: I think that's really important.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Ambition is really important to yeah.
Speaker 1: Guys, not just ambition, but being able to go get it.
Speaker 5: Guys say that, but it's not really a big deal to most of them.
Speaker 1: That's true that we are women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we like I like a hard working guy, an ambitious guy. But I don't really think. I think men are conditioned to they don't care about that. They say that they do, but a lot of the times they resent women who are hard working and ambitious. So it's like, we gotta be honest. Oh I'm honest.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's true.
Speaker 4: We like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. It's good.
Speaker 2: No, I appreciate it. I know that you're I know that you're not gonna You're not gonna lie if I ask you a question, clock which I really appreciate, and I know how to leave you alone.
Speaker 3: Okay, yolo, but you're not gonna get a cooker.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna get a cleaner. Don't get excited. It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna get a lot of fun. Yeah, and that's important.
Speaker 2: That's what matters.
Speaker 1: I actually think. Listen, the fun outweighs like I can cook and clean as I can hire people to cook and clean, So I can't hire someone that makes me laugh and I have fun with. I would take you, and you.
Speaker 2: Could, but it'd be difficult. It's like personal comedian.
Speaker 1: Who I don't know where do they even exist?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they're on like task rabbit.
Speaker 1: Hi, I need a personal comedian, learn me and make me laugh good.
Speaker 2: Spend all of your time with me.
Speaker 1: I read that more and more women are lying on dating apps about their level of success because it apparently drives men away if they are too successful. And it makes me laugh because this goes all the way back to an episode of the original Sex of the City where Miranda was on a speed dating thing. You remember this, yes, And every time she said she was a lawyer, the guy's tapped out, stopped being interested whatever. But as soon as she was like, I'm a flight it, she got all the masses interesting. Yeah, and on the flip side. The guy that she ended up matching with said he was a doctor and he was not a doctor. He lied up and she lied down. And I do think that that's happening a lot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah for su. Yeah, people are very vague.
Speaker 3: About what they do on the apps, and some people make it seem like it's because they don't want people in their business. But I think a lot of the people are just lying, like, oh, I work in healthcare okay, and what do you do in healthcare? Right?
Speaker 1: Like you're over the counter GenZ.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm kind of signing people into the emergency room.
Speaker 2: Just be honest.
Speaker 1: At my gym, there's someone that buzzes you in when you get there that could be healthcare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, true, I feel like I'm going to expose myself with this hack yest tip. Yes, it's pretty easy to find people, not like physically find them, but find damn like find more about them online just based on their hinge profile, even if they only have a few things filled out. LinkedIn is a secret tool, especially if they have their college listed and they have their job listed. You just search their first name and you put in where they went to school, you put in new York or whatever city you're in. It works for me every time.
Speaker 1: Okay, good for you.
Speaker 2: I just sometimes I'm like, again, I don't want to waste my time. I need to go see especially if they don't have like political affiliation on their profile. Yeah right, I'm gonna go look through your followers on Twitter, like, what do you tweet about?
Speaker 1: What are you liking?
Speaker 2: What are you like?
Speaker 1: It me see one like for Candice Owens. Let me see it.
Speaker 2: It has saved me from conversations that I don't think I that would have been pretty diod for me to have. Okay, good for you, So you can check it. You can check them out if you don't think they're being honest, or tell me, oh, I love finding.
Speaker 1: Always let your friends do the digging. They'll dig way deeper and harder and faster, further all these things.
Speaker 5: Than you, guys are.
Speaker 3: You're giving me flashbacks twenty twenty one. Anytime a guy tried to match with me that looks like he was a little suspicious, I would.
Speaker 5: Say, and where were you on Julius? Did you vote for in the last election? Probably why I'm cool?
Speaker 1: Well, apparently one of the biggest cock blocks on dating apps, right now I feel like I know a lot about the dating apps or someone who's not on one. You really do?
Speaker 2: I love this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me all the advice.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, ladies, Well I heard that four guys. One of the biggest cock blocks is if they put conservative in their bio and they're like, no one wants to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well will let's talk about what if it's not the consequences of your own actions exactly?
Speaker 3: And then they have the nerve to do it in the middle of New York City, Like I, now, go somewhere else, do that somebody would love that. There's not someone in the middle of midtown Manhattan.
Speaker 1: This is not the plan.
Speaker 2: There was this one guy who I he didn't have anything on his profile, but I forget why, but there were other things on his profile to suggest that he might be aligned with me, and so I was like having a conversation with him, and he dove into this whole thing about how we can't really judge anyone because his parents are good people, but he doesn't agree with who they vote for. And then he told me that he wanted to see me in only my glasses and as he put it, in my most natural he literally said I want to see you in your most natural form. And I said, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, why is that such a crazy way?
Speaker 2: It's the siest way you could ever hit on someone.
Speaker 1: Don't say that, No, Abby, don't ever say that you were with me. We talked about this. I think we talked about it on the podcast You were with Me when we were all a little too drunk not long ago, and we were.
Speaker 2: Medieval times, post medieval times, post medieval times.
Speaker 1: We're all dressed as assholes.
Speaker 2: And I had a pointy little princess hat, yes, which he broke. At some point I did break, and then I left there on the table.
Speaker 1: I had on a red like handmaid's tail cape, and I had blood all over my face because I was trying to be a vampire. But as the night went on, I think I just looked like a sloppy, drunk TVD. We all probably said Josh was just dressed like a peasant, and Josh is a massive human, so there was just a giant peasant in the mill, and Andrew was a gladiator like. It was just all of us forgot that we were dressed this way in a basement clerb. It was ridiculous, but some boys started talking to me, and in my head at the time, I was like, he's cute, talk to him whatever, And then he hit me with I voted for Donald Trump twice, and Abby, what happened?
Speaker 2: You ran up to us? Actually a few different times he ran up to us and you said, he voted for Donald Trump twice and we have to go.
Speaker 1: We have to go now, just not putting the guys, and he's not going away. He's right here. And Josh had some very weird choice words about it, because he's like, he's a good looking guyan. I was like, no, no, no, Josh in his giant peasant outfit, So, uh, what do you want me to do? I was like, I just think we should leave.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do anything, just follow me out the door.
Speaker 1: Also, at that point, in my head, it was like seventeen o'clock. I don't know what time I was girl. Yeah, we went back to my apartment, all of us.
Speaker 2: I thought we were in your apartment for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: We were there for two hours and hours where I sit it died on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I didn't see you once, not one time.
Speaker 1: We opened the door. I went to the bathroom, pe my guts out, went to sleep on the floor of my bathroom sick. Yeah, And they had a good time. And I walked out in the morning. And how did I know they had a good time Because the crumbs they ordered apparently multiple pizzas, and the crumb dust and garlic dust of all the pizza was across my couch and I didn't even realize until I sat on it.
Speaker 2: Right here, And I think it's hilarious. I really the worst part though, is that, like I really thought I was. I was like doing everything right because I got this napkin and I had it like kind of in a bowl on my lap that I was eating over and I was like, look at me, all my crumbs are going in my napkin, like I'm keeping her couch so clean. Oh, I think it was Josh, didn't work.
Speaker 1: I think you and your sister were afterwards, she like fluffed up the pillows.
Speaker 2: We like, we really thought we were doing something and we weren't.
Speaker 1: And I said, Andrew, what the fuck did you do over here? He's like, we couldn't find plates. I'm like, I have a whole kitchen. What do you mean you couldn't find plates? We just couldn't find them. I'm like, did you look?
Speaker 2: No, I I did a thing that I do. I'm not a big drinker. I don't get very drunk very often the same yeah, and so when I do, there's usually something that happens, which is I realize at some point that I'm too drunk, and I freak out and I'm like, I need water, I need water out. So for the like, from like midnight on, probably all I was doing was hugging water and just like trying to come back to reality. So I think I was kind of out of it when they were like not able to find the plates.
Speaker 1: I don't think they looked for the plates. I gotta be honest, because they're in the cabinet, multiple plates. There are glass plates or porcelain plates or paper plates, all the plates.
Speaker 2: Just anything would have been better than what occurred.
Speaker 1: Apparently the plate was my couch. It was a good time. I'm very sad you weren't their diamonds.
Speaker 3: Me too, No guys, scare me, Oh.
Speaker 1: Please, you were in my apartment earlier that night having a good old time.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: It was great. I feel like my apartment. I was trying to turn it into like the party house, and I think I'm down the road like it's happening.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, it's definitely it's happening.
Speaker 1: It happened, it did happen, It's gonna happen again.
Speaker 2: It was christened by that night. I feel like good times.
Speaker 1: One more note about the boy who voted for Donald Trump twice. He was brown. So that's why I was like, man, I was trying to say. I was like, we gotta get the fuck out of it, because if there's one, there could be many. It's weird.
Speaker 2: You don't know who we're surrounded by everywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, So another fun fact about Abigail. I learned this moment to the Bahamas. She travels with a Mason jar off MiraLax.
Speaker 2: So it was just that time. Usually it's I just because I wasn't checking my bag, I had to. I felt putting it in a plastic bag you would have maybe like raised some red.
Speaker 1: White powder going into another country probably.
Speaker 2: So I was like, in a jar, They're just this looks like I don't know flower I'm going. This is like a sour dough starter. You know, you don't know why I'm coming to Maahamas. To take sourdough. That's my great dream.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, Yeah, it makes sense. Okay, so this let's go. Let's go back to the beginning really quickly with you. How did you end up getting this job? I heard something about. Was it like a tumblor account? What was it?
Speaker 2: I got laid off from my last job, which was I was doing social media for a lot of actors through this one marketing firm. It was during the strikes, and so I, yeah, my position got dissolved. So me and the girl who had my job in LA both got laid off and then I couldn't find another job for like nine months.
Speaker 1: Oh how did you survive?
Speaker 2: I was babysitting a lot, I was doing freelance social media. Yes, it was a rough it was. It was not easy. I had some what is that called? Why am I blanking right now?
Speaker 1: The unemployment?
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you hello? That for six months. So all of that came together and I somehow got by, and then I was just applying to this job. I was applying to like ten to twenty jobs every day though, so I don't even really remember applying for this job, mainly because they didn't say, like Elvis duranchosey one hundred like it was like iHeart video producer and it was basically just like social media, and I was like, okay, well that's what I've been doing since I got out of college. So I applied and then I remember I got an email from Tony and before I even opened it, I just saw it was like iHeart like some job at iHeart, and I was like another rejection. I can't do this. And then I clicked on it and it was like could we interview you? And I was like, oh my god, the light at the end of the tunnel. So then I interviewed with him. The Tumblr thing was I was talking about how I ran a Taylor Swift Tumblr account when I was fifteen or sixteen and she followed it and Taylor Swift yeah, essentially that like he he told me that that made me stand out more as an applicant because he was like, well, you clearly understand like fandoms and pop culture and top forties artists.
Speaker 1: Did you have to prove it?
Speaker 2: No? And I couldn't because it's been deleted because I got locked out.
Speaker 1: I know it's to make all kinds of claims. Remember this sure just lie all kinds of claims about Tumblr. I got locked out. I had one hundred billion fallows. It's crazy, huge, massive, amazing. And since you've been here, you've been here for about a year now, right over a year.
Speaker 2: Do you like the job? I do? I really do. And I love the people, which is so important. I think it really is. And I've never had a job postgrad. This is my third job postgrad. One of them I would kind of go to in person for a period of time, but this is my first, like fully in person job. And while it is a nice treat to work remote, sometimes I do enjoy the social asta backed up coming in and hanging out with everyone. I think it's good for me. I don't know. I just I feel like looking back on my last job, where it was pretty much completely remote, I was very isolated, Like I just sat in my apartment all day, every day, hours on end. Yes, sure, start.
Speaker 1: Being alone made me realize how fabulous it is. So you like it here and the people are good and we love having you here.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad. Every day I think everyone hates me, or and then my key card's not gonna scan. Every day I go to scan my key card and I'm like to take it be theme go here.
Speaker 1: Do you think hates you?
Speaker 2: I genuinely do. It's not even the specific person. I'm just like, they're gonna see, yeah, they're gonna know, they're just gonna hate me.
Speaker 1: Okay, you work with a lot of people here, a lot of big personalities, because that's what this show really is. There are I mean, speaking of the people, let's get down to nitty gritty Abby. Oh boy, it is the most difficult one of us to work with. Other people answered this question in other podcasts that don't feel bad.
Speaker 2: I'd have to think about that.
Speaker 1: There's really spleep the name too.
Speaker 2: There's really no one that I like dread working with. I'm trying to think you don't have.
Speaker 1: To drid but somebody could be more difficult than others, like say the person who's like, don't ever put me on camera? Maybe that one you.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's difficult. I just know who's easy, who's easy, scary, innate? They're my go tos oh because they'll always say yes.
Speaker 1: Scary, like camera where put it in my face?
Speaker 2: I will and they will like roll his eyes. But then I'll be like, Okay, what am I doing so I just always know I'm going to get a guess from them, but I don't. I don't really know that I've I feel like the most difficult people I've interacted with are like artist teams.
Speaker 1: Oh, I won't ask you to say, well, no, you could say, because I'll beleeve it.
Speaker 2: There are certain K pop teams of course. There was one time where there was a guest here and I was recording the wall signing and her person grabbed my phone out of my hands. It was like, I'll film it, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, hell, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, It's the same thing, right, just you're holding it instead of me.
Speaker 1: Also, never touch me again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the same thing happened when I was recording her doing a social video and I was like, does what what difference does it make who's holding the phone.
Speaker 1: That person's probably trying to justify why they're making probably a million dollars a year. Yeah, to do nothing but assault. Sure, digital teams different places.
Speaker 2: And like they're they were nice, but just that caught me off guard. And so sometimes that's really hard, or like if people don't want to accept collabs, that can be really hard. Oh, okay, or like share listening links. More so, I understand that with social media sometimes people have to keep up a certain like feed or aesthetic, but I'm just kind of like, well, don't you want to share this, Like if you went and you did this interview. Don't you want people to at least like listen?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And most of the time when they come in here to do an interview, they've got their hair and makeup like everything is going well. They're not rolling in here like they just not like I do. They're actually rolling in here like nice.
Speaker 2: They're ready, ready, camera ready. So it's always that's always I would say that's probably the biggest roadblock.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool. So I was going to ask you what the hardest part of the job is, but you just.
Speaker 5: Probably at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that. And also maybe sometimes youe on call all the time aspect that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Was that what they told you it would be like when you signed up for the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely suck.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this now. Absolutely not for me. I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I definitely. I think for every social media job I've had, they're always just kind of like so sometimes out of work hours this is and I'm like, yeah, I know that comes with the territory, which is usually fine. But I go to bed at eight thirty, so you got to catch me before eight thirty.
Speaker 1: Babes, if someone were to call you after eight thirty, do you hear your phone?
Speaker 2: No, I'm dead to the world. I mean, you would have to call me a lot of times for me to wake up.
Speaker 1: I've learned that, Okaye, to self keep calling out, keep.
Speaker 2: Calling me or call my roommate and she'll come in my room and wake me up.
Speaker 1: How did you meet your roommate?
Speaker 2: We met. We went to college together, but we didn't really know each other. In college. We worked at a bakery together. Oh okay. And where did you go to college? Friends, Belmont University in Nashville. Oh that's right, very weird girls school. Okay, have a lot of love for it, but what a weird place.
Speaker 1: So we've definitely learned a bit about Abby today, Diamond, Did do you think I left anything out? Is there something that you want to know about Abby?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: One thing about Abby that I already know is that she's a virgo clock It's true, yes, yes, and she's like a serious virgo.
Speaker 2: Am I I feel like I am allergic to being serious about anything.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no serious.
Speaker 5: I mean, like by the book.
Speaker 2: Almost I am a rule follower. I am a very big rule follower.
Speaker 3: Crickading and stuff. Abby is just like dark humor galore over there. You know.
Speaker 1: Abby does often reference all of our deaths.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: I mean they're coming. It's just we're all going to die. It's just a matter of when.
Speaker 1: She'll be eating like a brownie and I'm like, that looks good. I can't do it. She's like, well, we're all going to die.
Speaker 2: It's true, we're all going to die. And during the rapture, are you really going to be thinking about the sugar that you ate?
Speaker 1: No, during the raptor, I'm gonna try to grab it on the brownie. It's true.
Speaker 2: Exactly what do you have to lose? Exactly?
Speaker 1: But Abby? Also, did did you prepare questions for us?
Speaker 2: I wrote down a bunch of random things. Okay, none of which really makes sense.
Speaker 1: They don't need to make sense. If there's just something that you are actually interested in knowing, cool and if not, you don't have to ask anything.
Speaker 2: Sorry, What is like your dream prank to play? On Andrew, like what is your dream? Like if you could pull off some type of scheme and just like.
Speaker 3: I'm ready, Jamond, it looks like she Okay, So you know how like Andrew like drives himself crazy over podcast recordings and stuff. Yes, I would love for him to like lose his shit over like preparing for this insane podcast that's going to happen, and then he walks into the room and nobody's here and it's just like, you know, no, no, no, not even me. Like he comes up and like the building is closed for the day or something like that, and they're just cameras everywhere.
Speaker 1: That would be me.
Speaker 3: That would make my life. And honestly, the story of it wouldn't be enough. I would have to be watching on every camera that was available. Absolutely Okay.
Speaker 1: So now I have a couple ideas. They're all really mean though, so one sort of on like to what you said, But the flip side of it, I would love to delete his entire calendar. He dies by that thing, does he would panic like it would be I would.
Speaker 2: Just for him like that would wow.
Speaker 1: Not a perma delete, but just like oh my god, oh my god, Yeah, what am I supposed to be doing. Where am I supposed to be going? Like his calendars and gadgets are not telling him he would have no idea, and then as his his stuff has been deleted, call him like he urgently missed something from the l Yeah, you're supposed to be on floor twelve right now doing this podcast with Michelle Obama? How did you not know? This was I would love to do that sweat the sweat, and then the other one would be this is the one that would be mean. I guess that last one wanted to. I mean, pranks in general, they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, they are right, but this is it's fictional.
Speaker 1: This is fictional. Yeah, you weren't here on It's tough because we can't really talk about what he did. But there was a moment Andrew had a breakdown over a text.
Speaker 2: But I can't wait to hear the context later.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, he okay, maybe talking about someone and he texted me before the unsent feature exists. But it was like right before the unsend feature existed, and he was like, it's cool because they're not gonna it's gonna be fine. And then immediately that person was like, the fuck, what are you doing? So Andrew. If you can just imagine him like collapsing into himself like a star.
Speaker 5: Get tired.
Speaker 1: Thinking about it now, it's so funny, but like at the time when it happened, it was still funny, but wasn't as funny because I felt it for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it was hious.
Speaker 1: I was like, he told me what happened, and I was like, that's not that big, oh ship, you sent it to them? Oh no, I would love to in some capacity like recreate that moment.
Speaker 5: Oh, that would be great.
Speaker 1: That shit was a funny Abby.
Speaker 2: I was there, panic, man, if only I had gotten hired a few months sooner.
Speaker 1: Only or like a year sooner.
Speaker 5: Thing about it was that he was like he thought he was gonna die.
Speaker 2: And my reaction, I really feel like I identify with Andrew in that way. I really see a lot of myself and him, and so when he something like that happens to him, I feel I feel it in my body. So I actually think I probably would have had him break down that day.
Speaker 1: I almost want to get him back in here just so we can bring it up to hear his reaction, because I think to this day he's still.
Speaker 5: Like, oh my god, even though nobody cares.
Speaker 1: The person I guarantee doesn't even remember that it happened, like and it was it wasn't even like that shitty of shit talk, right, It was just stupid. But it is directly in the moment to that person and band they saw and then approached him.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know, it's luster see it on his hair.
Speaker 2: I can see he's making like the skydiving face.
Speaker 5: And then he was like, oh my god, oh my god, something's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And they could be like, this is bad, right, this is really bad.
Speaker 5: This is bad.
Speaker 2: This is really bad.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 1: So Abby was just asking us. She prepared some questions for us, and she asked us, what will be our dream prank to do to you?
Speaker 2: And we both had a couple but so maybe be an alert.
Speaker 1: But nothing will outdo the prank you did to yourself back when you sent a text message to a person. The text message was about do you recall that.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: The silence? He's grabbing his phone and holding its noo TI right now, are you biting the inside of your cheek?
Speaker 2: Are you kids?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm good, I'm good. Things are fine.
Speaker 1: In that moment, years and years ago in that moment one to ten, How panicked were you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I know the answer because I remember vividly.
Speaker 7: Six billion, five hundred and forty thousand, million quadrillion times fucked.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 1: I just can't remember remembering him being like, this is bad, right, this is god, Oh God, this is bad.
Speaker 6: And I was really bad. It was really bad. I apologized profusely. It was so bad.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't that bad. Really, in the grand skime of things, it wasn't that bad. You didn't say anything that horrible.
Speaker 6: It's just I was stupid. It was just stupid. I was so dumb.
Speaker 3: No, I would have read the same way correctly. He called himself fucking dumb.
Speaker 1: Himself in the head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went into like a full like melt down. I think I threw my phone.
Speaker 1: If I remember it was, and the support sys to be had around us. What's right here?
Speaker 6: And Scott, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 2: See? Oh god, somebody should have really troubleshooted that, because you take that person's phone and you delete it from their phone.
Speaker 6: You couldn't.
Speaker 1: It was instantaneous like it was. It was bam bamped.
Speaker 2: And the response, yes, they saw it immediately yes and addressed it okay.
Speaker 1: Well, so like poor answer didn't even have time to like come up with a planet like actually what I was saying with like nothing, It was just like bam bam.
Speaker 5: That would I wish I was like.
Speaker 2: But also if I again, if I I don't, I wouldn't have been laughing because again I was just saying I see a lot of myself and you I am the same way like I would have been feeling that with you, like I would have been having sympathy pains. I would have I think I would have had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: And I didn't even do it. I felt it. I felt it for him. However, it was still like, oh girl, you are. But Andrew didn't laugh once.
Speaker 6: No, I bet not not once, not a single laughing.
Speaker 1: He didn't chuckle, not chuckle, single chuckle, crack a smile, the sweat upon his brow.
Speaker 7: And then I went for a walk, and I just remember while I went for the walk, I was like, okay, game plan.
Speaker 6: What am I going to do now?
Speaker 1: So where am I going to work when I leave this place? Because I can never show my face again? Thanks for coming in again, andrews Okay, no, that's I think we have successfully brought up your past issues in your life and we don't need to do it anymore, but we should wrap it up. So Abby, if people want to find you and nice gentleman with emotional intelligence that look like a character out of Harry Potter want to get a hold of you, please look up.
Speaker 2: Do you wantch cod lines?
Speaker 6: I don't, but my friend Alexa is also obsessed with Matthew.
Speaker 2: Thank you Alexa, Yes, thank you Alexa.
Speaker 6: Alt right now and said what do you think of Matthew grey Googler? She will literally go for.
Speaker 2: Like I have a prayer candle of him. I have a prayer candle of him in my living room.
Speaker 1: That's totally normal. So if someone wants that, Abby, where would they find you? On social media? You do you even is your page over?
Speaker 2: It's private? I mean like you could find it, but I don't usually accept people.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're not even.
Speaker 3: Going to do it.
Speaker 1: Then I was going to try and you know, get you to the influencer level that Andrew has achieved.
Speaker 2: I don't think I should be influencing anyone.
Speaker 1: I think you should. I think we need more influences like you out there in general, it's all the good people who are quiet and all the assholes who are loud, says the loudest one in the room, Andrew, where can we find you on social media?
Speaker 4: To be clear, I'm not the asshole, right, No, you're not the loudest the loudest person in the room. And then you said, Andrew, you are an asshole. But no, go on, great, I'm at Andrew Puck, at Andrew Klugg.
Speaker 1: He could use some words of encouragement right now.
Speaker 3: He's had a hard day. Yeah, okay, just at diamonds and here on Instagram and threads. Now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I told you you would love that dumpster fire. It's crazy over there. And I am at Baby Hot Sauce like follow, subscribe, and there's another one like oh, leave us a review one to five stars. We appreciate five talk backs, posh, a little microphone button, tell us what you think of how things are going. And I think those are all the instructions with that for you at the moment. Until next time, Say bye everybody.
Speaker 3: Byye