Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Buck Brief Joe Biden's disastrous CNN interview. Look, they approach him with kid gloves, They do everything they can. What more obvious question can they throw his way than why is the economy by all the pollsters, considered better by the American people under Trump than you? Why do they trust him more on the economy than you? What's going on? Biden knows at some level that there's no good answers for this anymore, right, he can't claim that it's the pandemic or anything else, and he goes so far as to, well, you know what, it's better if you hear it from here. This is what Biden says when asked about this.
Speaker 2: What about I mean, but there's real pain. I mean, grocery prices are up thirty percent, more than thirty percent since the beginning of the pandemic, and people are spending more on food and groceries than they have at anytime really in the past thirty years. I mean, that's a real day to day pain that people no.
Speaker 3: No, it really is and it's real. But the fact is that if you take a look at what them people have, they have the money to spend. Its angers them and angers me that you have to spend more. For example, the whole idea of this notion that Senator Case you talk about shrinkflation.
Speaker 2: I think you know it's on your price for a smaller bottle of it.
Speaker 3: Example, stickers wore they did a thing and it's like twenty percent less for the same price. That's corporate greed. That's corporate greed, and we've got to deal with it. And that's what I'm working on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand that ever since we were little kids, when you would open a bag of potato chips, you were perhaps disappointed that there was a lot of air in that bag. But for Biden to pull this pseudo Marxist crap about greedy corporations and prices, let me tell you I run a coffee company right now. I'm a partner in it with Klay Travis and my brother Mason. It's called Crockett Coffee. Now, we would love to sell coffee even cheaper than we currently do, and we have a great price at Crocketcoffee dot com. Go check it out. We would love to do that, But the price of things everywhere bought in US dollars has gone up. Why Because Biden is an imbecile and the Democrats are running the show around him, and they are effectively pushing for modern monetary theory. I mean they just think that you spend whatever you can, spend whatever you want to spend, and you don't worry about it. Now, this can destroy an economy. This is the way to bring down any nation's financial infrastructure, because the debasement of the currency means everything else is effectively null and void. When the currency collapses, everything falls apart. But Biden has no answers because his party demands more spending, more spending, more spending, more taxes, more spending. You already look at the line item of servicing the current debt. We have thirty four trillion dollars on the budget. It's one of now the top I think top three or four items in our entire budget, paying for money that we've already paid, or rather that we've already run up as a debt. This is unsustainable social security. Then anouncing I think runs out in twenty thirty five. This is unsustainable, but you feel it in the prices you pay for milk and bread and gas and electricity, and these are all things that are a direct function of having people like Joe Biden making decisions. Joe Biden is never forget this. Beyond the ruthlessness and the political machinations and his oleagenous nature with his big grin and his you know, I Irish Joe and all this crap, they say, Joe Biden is very very dumb. Okay, he's a dumb person. Now, you can be incredibly stupid and gain a lot of power. You can be incredibly stupid and be very popular. In fact, a lot of people in media. It's a whole other conversation dumb but popular. So it's not about popularity and it's not about power. When you're looking at someone's intelligence, you're looking at their ability to process information and have judgment of some kind. That's just what you're observing. And Joe Biden is an imbecile. I mean, he is a dumb person. He is not a smart man. People say, oh, well he's president. Now, Remember they said George W. Bush was dumb as the dumbest person ever. He actually isn't dumb. I've interacted with him, I've talked to him about complicated subjects. He's not particularly articulate, that's true, but he's not dumb at all. Actually, he's actually quite perceptive and pretty sharp. And the notion that he was an imbecile was a complete fabric of the media. Joe Biden like a little marionette, you know, like a little puppet. He mouths the mandatory slogans, but he's an idiot, so he can do the little you know, it's like a parrot to repeat something that it's heard. He is an imbecile, and that's something that you have to remember when're looking at Joe Biden run the economy and all the rest of it. Now, Look, the economy is rough right now. Prices are high, and a lot of people realize you gotta find ways to get some yield, to get some investment going. That's going to help you prepare for the future and to build the nest egg for yourself or to further feather your nest. And that's why I think it's important you check out Mark Jake and what he does. Mark Chakin worked on Wall Street for fifty years across those decades. He invented three new indices for the Nasdaq, has predicted some of the biggest market ships of the past decade. Marx is the majority of Americans are about to miss out on a critical turning point. AI frenzy. He says, it's a new dawn for US stock, so artificial intelligence can move the whole market. Stocks like Nvidia have been the biggest movers in the past year. Mark says there's going to be more, which ones. Well, He's agreed to share a specific AI stock right now with you. You've got to go to twenty twenty four aistock dot com. That's twenty twenty four aistock dot com paid for by shake In Analytics. Now, my friends, the betrayal of Israel by Biden. This is not a surprise. I knew this would eventually happen. I will say, the protest lunatics have been more effective at bullying the Democrat Party than I had anticipated. But it was only a matter of time before Biden was going to cave on this. Because Biden, he has no ethics, he has no honestly to say, he has no soul. Might be good, but he has a very damaged soul, and so he has How does his administter now say, if the Israeli military, the IDEF is really defense forces, goes into Gaza, into Rafa, specifically the southernmost portion really of Gaza, where there's this last holdout of Hamas and yes, civilians, this is a war, it's the terrible thing. But if they go in there, the US will cut off their supply of precise precision munitions. Now that of course also would mean that the Israelis would probably have to use some less precise munitions, which would result in higher casualties of civilians. But Biden is desperate. This is Michigan. This is Muslims in Michigan who support Hamas and hate Israel, pulling the chain of the Biden administration so that it will stab Israel in the back at the critical moment. That is what is going on here. It is plain for all see. And it's just a reminder that people think of the Democrat Party as just this coalition of interests that are held together by their desire for power. But the problem is that coalition is only possible because there's no ethical framework for this. It's just a raw power coalition. It's whatever we have to do to be in charge, to have statism and greater authoritarianism and the eradication of Judeo Christian morality and foundations for America and all that. That is what the Democrat Party in the left stands for. More government, more people telling you what to do, and more power in the hands of anyone who signs up to be a leftist Democrat. Now, that's that's effective. Unfortunately, you know, it's kind of ruled by the mob, and different factions of the mob come together. But the downside of it is eventually the mob can turn on you as a leftist. And so that's why left wing Jews are getting a very harsh lesson in the truths of the Democrat Party right now and what they what the Democrat leadership really values just power. There is no principle. It is just power. And there is no one who is less principled involved in any of this than Joe Biden himself. There is nobody who can point to, I think, who is easier to sway and turn his back on what he just said a minute ago than Joe Biden because he is a hollow husk. I mean, he looks like all of us in these days. But he's a person who is just playing a role, and his role is to do whatever the people around him. Whatever, the puppeteers, whatever strings they pull. However they make the little marionette dance around on that doesn't really dance. It kind of stumbles, but stumble around on the stage. That's Joe Biden, do you know? On the firearms guy switching gears here and I love this sponsor. We have Bear Creek Arsenal. Barck Creek Arsenal is an all American company based and sad for North Carolina. I went there toward their whole factory. Look, I didn't know about them before, being totally honest with you, and I had a bunch of firearms, and now I've got a Bark Greek Arsenal Grizzly, which is the one of their nine millimeters pistols. I've got the BC fifteen, which is their semi automatic rifle, their AR equivalent. And they can go toe to toe in terms of accuracy, functionality, design, sturdiness of the of the mechanics. They can go toe to toe with the most expensive I have some of the most expensive guns you can get on the you know, on the gun market without getting too deep into the custom world. And you know, the most well known manufacturer of ars out there. I've got one and my bar Creek Arsenal rifles. Everybody's good and about a fifth of the cost, a fifth of the cost. Think about that. Why you want to throw away money for some name brand you don't need. It's it's unnecessary, right, you know. It's like, do you want to pay twice as much for tail and all that has the name on it? Or do you want to pay for you know, the generic. I mean, it's up to you. It's up to you. Same drug, say it has to be legally the same drug. But you know Breek Arsenal also they're building a great American brand. So you're getting a great brand and you're getting at a much better price. Go check out. You'll be like, this is impossible. How are these guns so inexpensive? Because they're trying to bring you the best possible prices, the best manufacturing, no middleman fees. Go to Barcreek Arsenal dot com slash buck use promo code buck for ten percent off your first order. That's Barrockcreek Arsenal dot com. Slash buck use promo code buck for ten percent off your first order. Now, some talk of JD Vance as VP is getting more attention. I'll tell you this, I think JD Vance is going to be the VP. I've said it all along. Here he is, though, on Glenn's show. On Glen's radio show, listen to this talking about whether that conversation between Trump and JD has even been had. Listen, Hello, JD how are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Glen? How you do man?
Speaker 1: Great? Great to talk to you. First, I have to ask you, uh, how are the talks to be vice president going?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, well, you'll be the first to nolen you know.
Speaker 3: Of course the media is very curious in this, but I've.
Speaker 1: Never yet had a conversation with Donald Trump about being his white president. Really, until I do, I will save that. This is a lot of media speculation. Lets you do about nothing. Well, we're pulling for you. Actually we're pulling for you. Now. Got to tell you, I think the JD Events is still going to be the VP. I think would be a great choice because this VP needs to be ready to go, and also Trump has to pass the Maga torch to somebody. He has to in four years. God willing. He's going to win this election, but he has to pass it along in four years. There's no other option, right, and so we don't want a VP who's just window dressing. We want a VP who is growing into the role, who is youthful for a president future president meeting somebody in their forties fifties, and who can unite the party and who is ready to lead day one of their own presidency. I really like Tim Scott as from I don't know the guy, but from everything I've seen, just a very decent, very honorable man with an inspiring story. I don't know if he could be the guy to lead the party in the future. I don't know if he has the fire, the fight in the belly. You gotta be a brawler, you gotta be a brawler. I don't think Tim Scott's a brawler. I think he's a good man. Who else is in contention right now? People have talked about Least to Phonics. She's pretty liberal for a Republican. He's telling you pretty liberal. Jad Vance is in the mix. I've heard some people say Marshall Blackburn. I really like Marshall Blackburn. I think she is charming. She has the best accent. It's amazing. That was a bad Marshall Blackburn impression. But she's great. I don't think she's gonna do it though. I don't think that Trump having a woman is going to get him. I think when we play identity politics as Republicans, we just lose because we don't get it doesn't work for us, so we shouldn't do it. And we also oppose it in principle, So why are we doing We shouldn't pick a VP based on anything other than ability and also what it brings to the ticket, obviously the political calculation. So I think it's going to be JD Vance. You heard it here, even though I know JD is saying I haven't even talked about it yet. You know, we keep hearing about people out there who are on the fence about gold. Look, Biden could win this election and the economy could get absolutely pasted as a result of it, just crash landing, right, take action. Now, look at the thirty four trillion we have in debt. Have some gold on hand. You want to have some gold on hand. Gold over time increases in value, Just look at it. Historically, gold is part of a bug out plan in case you ever need to really get somewhere and God knows what's going to happen to our currency portfolio diversification, a hedge against inflation, a store of value. You want to buy gold from people you trust, that's the Oxford Gold Group. Call the Oxford Gold Group. That's who I go to for my gold. I've got it in my safe here at home. I've got gold holdings. Call eight three three nine nine five Gold eight three three nine nine five g ld A three three nine nine to five Gold the Oxford Gold Group. Go check them out today. Also, if you're listening to this on podcasts, please go to the Buck Brief on YouTube. We would love to get to the point where we're actually verified on YouTube, and we've got a huge audio audience for this podcast, which I really appreciate, but our video because I've had YouTube has banned me and shut me down because of COVID stuff like four times already. It's been a total joke. So we're trying to build it out and get video going as long as we can before they ban us again. So if you're listening on audio, please go subscribe on YouTube. Buck Brief go subscribe. Different than the Clay and Buck Show, which is amazing, best radio show out there, so go check that out too. And also Crocket Coffee please become part of our Crocket Coffee revolution. We are building a great American company there. Coffee is just the foundation, just the beginning, and it's great coffee though it's delicious. We actually care about coffee. I drink it every day, so I really wanted really delicious coffee. Go to Crocketoffee dot com. Please subscribe. It's gonna send you every month you want to think about it. Best for you, best for us, best price for you, and easiest for us logistically. And you're a part of the team. We've even got a name for the team that we're gonna come up with, or we're gonna unveil, I should say soon. So that's it for today, everybody on the Buck Brief. Thanks again, Shield High