Speaker 1: Right, Thanks Scot can An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. There are really three races that we are following in this off year election cycle. One is clearly the New York City mayoral race, where you have commed Marxist Mundani and we've covered that extensively. Although he's running into headwinds in the latter days of the campaign. Jack Shouldarelli a huge report that came out today. The gubernatorial candidate in New Jersey against Mikey Cheryl is making inroads, especially in terms of Republicans outperforming Democrats and early voting. And I keep saying, it may not be the system you want, the system you like, the system you design. However, it's the system we're stuck with. And banking your vote is very, very critical wherever you happen to live. And then we have the Commonwealth of Virginia, where you know, it looked like for a while that it was going to be you know, that the Democratic gubernatorial candidate was going to you know, basically just you know, walk right in this Woman span Berger and Abigail Spanberger and now she has run into headwinds and things have gotten dramatically worse for everybody in this race. As it got revealed over the weekend that you have a Republican state legislature received disturbing news this candidate Jay Jones fantasizing about about a GOP political we're talking about in this particular case, the House speaker in the Commonwealth of Virginia, Todd Gilbert, that he deserved to be shot in the head. Three people, two bullets, read a text from Jones, and that got revealed, and what's even you know, Donald Trump wadeed in, called it sick and demented and ended that the Virginia Democrat quit the state ag race about fantasizing about shooting the speaker of the House in that state. Governor Glenn youngin his waged in and said the Democratic age candidate j Jones must step away in disgrace over these revealed texts. I mean, who, for first of all, who fantasizes about shooting anybody he receives both bullets. I mean, this is pretty sick. And what's interesting what's evolved now in the Commonwealth of Virginia is Democrats now refusing to disavow their attorney general candidate. They don't care his graphic assassination threats against the States House speaker and Democrats now shamelessly standing by the parties. You know, scandal scarred AG and now scandal scarred gubernatorial candidate. Pretty remarkable. Actually, let me play for you. Even Liberal Morning Joe Liberal Joe had a panel this morning falling for this person and to drop out of the race.
Speaker 2: In one message, Democrat Jay Jones suggested that top Republicans in the State House of Delegates at the time, Todd Gilbert get I'm not going to say it. In another text, he equated Gilbert with Hitler. Jones comments, there were text messages horrible. I didn't want to read them out loud.
Speaker 3: But even some Democratic leaders johanm and I started to say, like, look, this is inappropriate.
Speaker 4: You can't especially a time right now, we're such concern about violent rhetoric and political violence. Says that, yeah, that this is just way beyond the line. I would I would say, you know, not to be too much on the high horse. It's wildly inappropriate under any circumstances today, tomorrow, ten years ago, six months ago. I think the pressure is going to be on Spamburg or to end for the whole the party dash yes, candidate to just to just quit the race, because just both it's the right thing and also the political splashback. You don't want to you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Mess with this.
Speaker 4: Basically, this guy should do everyone a favor and step out of ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, joining us now is Jason Miaris is with us. He's running for attorney general in Virginia.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's speaking out loudly against his opponent, and the silence of Abigail Spanberger has been deafening.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it looks like this race has taken a dramatic turn in your favor. Jason, glad you could be with us. Why aren't democrats in your states speaking out against this?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because it shocks the conscience. I mean, I'm the current Attorney General of Virginia, and when I took this office, this is the top prosecutor. Your job is to stop violence. I can't imagine someone running for this office advocating for violence. And Sean, it's even worse than you can imagine because what prompted this check that he said to another member of the Assembly, which he was upset that Republicans had said kind words about a Democratic Legislature legislator that had just passed away at their unial and his response was that he would piss on the grave of his opponents. And he further than obviously said he wanted to put two bullets in the head of the speaker. But probably the most daanning is when his colleague responded, this is.
Speaker 5: Not appropriate language.
Speaker 3: He then advocated forward the speaker's children to die in their mother's arms. And I quote from the text you were talking about hoping Jennifer Gilbert's children would die. Jay Jones response, Yes, I've told you before. Only when people feel pain personally do they move on policy. You know how old Todd's children were, Shawn two and five years old when this happened. I served in the Assembly before I was elected Attorney General. We all know each other, we worked with each other. Todd would bring his children to the Assembly. This was not some hypothetical. He knew the children he was describing, or he said he wanted to see them die in their mother's arms. Why to try to prove or advance the political agenda. This is an incredibly dark place set politics aside. I can't imagine saying that about anyone that I've ever worked with or a colleague their death, much less their children. Because Shawn I start off as a prosecutor. Let me tell you something, that crime doesn't know any political boundaries. As attorney general, when I've met with victims, I've never asked them whether they're a Republican or Democrat. And there is no crime like the cry of a mother that has lost a child, which tells me this man wants to be the top prosecutor in Virginia. He's never prosecuted a case in his life, tells me he's never actually met with the victims that have lost loved ones to violent crime. I find this disqualifying and unconscionable, and all Abigail Spamberger and others have done so far said he needs to be held accountable. But they have not asked them to actually withdraw from the race, which I think is a telling moment, and this is a moment for them to decide. Democrats aside, do you want to elevate somebody to be the top prosecutor, the person to stop violence, who's advocated and fantasized for shooting children? To advance the political points Nike were scene in modern politics.
Speaker 1: Where has Abigail Spenburger been Why Why has she been so silent on this issue? Our silence has been deafening. This is about moral clarity to me. This is not a rhet or blue issue to me. This is about decency to me.
Speaker 3: Amen, this is about what kind of Virginia and type of politics we want to have. In that sense, and think about it, Sean. If someone is applying to be an Abigail's cabinet or applying to work in the Attorney General's office, and it came out that they advocated for the violence against children, they would be disqualified. But somehow it's not good enough to serve in a governor's cabinet or to serve as a line attorney in an attorney general's office. But he's asking people on Abigail and the other Democrats in Virginia are asking him to be then elevated to be the top cop, the top prosecutor in the state.
Speaker 5: So I do think you're exactly right. This isn't right versus left, This is right versus wrong.
Speaker 3: This is the basic test of decency we should expect of those and he has failed that basic test of decency. And I can't even imagine yet again, at somebody in this job we deal with as Attorney General, meeting with victims dealing with violent crime. To have somebody so flippingly and callously talking about the murder of a two and a five year old child, I can't even in their mother's arms. It's just it's unbelievable. I've never seen anything in any campaign anywhere in America that's dealt with this type of rhetoric before of somebody's seeking.
Speaker 1: When I first saw this story, I actually wrote Governor Youngkin. I said, there is no way this could be true, and he said, no, it's one hundred percent true. I couldn't believe it. And you know, National Review published this late Friday, and anyway, about multiple messages, these are fairly recent. I mean they were sent in twenty twenty two. Three people, two bullets, you know. And then the comment about the children, I mean, wow, And then the silence of every Democrat in the state. Now Virginia Democrats are now insisting quote that Jones would serve with integrity and accountability. Oh okay, I'm having a hard time believing they believe that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's clear to me Jay Jones is apologizing now because he's been caught and he's trying to save.
Speaker 5: His political career.
Speaker 3: Because the text hadn't people can find them online. His colleague called amounts that this wasn't appropriated, and you know what, that was a toim where he says, you know what, I was seated, I was angry. Try to apologize. He didn't. He doubled down. He basically repeated it and then advocated for violence against children's own And his first response when Nash Review came out with this story was he basically said, I've sent text messages, I've regretted. But then he started packing the president and started attacking the quote unquote fromp controlled media. He didn't really even apologize. It wasn't until several hours after the fact that they apologies. But again he had this moment. I don't think this is in any way sincere. You have to be coming from an incredibly dark place to advocate for the death of children to advance the political points, to say pain is the only way that policy change happens. There is no excuse for it. And I think this is a heightened level since Charlie Kirk's death, we have now realized that there are individuals on the far far left. I want to silence the voices of people they disagree with.
Speaker 5: And I like to say, Charlie Kirk wasn't murdered.
Speaker 3: About the Second Amendment amendment. He was murdered because of the First Amendment. He had no power, He wasn't a governor or congressman. He didn't write lalls, he didn't sign him the effect. But his ideas were seen as so threatening that they could be taken away. And Sean, you didn't know much about me, but the Miara's family is like Cuba, that was literally a society. Would they would jail you, They would possibly even lose your life if you had the wrong ideas. My uncle Angel Miaras was arrested during the Bay of Pigs invasion. He was taken to an empty baseball stadium, went through the humiliation of a mock execution. His crime was his ideas. He was handing out anti cash releaflets in Havana. That was his friend. That what got him on the radar of Castro's secret police. This is exactly why America is different. That's why I call it the American miracle, and it is astonishing for me that we're at this moment. And I like to say, Sean, if you go to Arlington National Cemetery, and I know you were a huge fan of veterans and defending our veterans that serve us, but if you go to Arlington or any military cemetery, there's not an R or a deed and next to any of those crosses or on those stars of David's and those that have served right, they're Americans. The idea that your worldview would be such that you would view someone that thinks differently than you politically if you'd want death on them and their family, makes them morally unfick for any office, much less the office of Attorney General of Virginia.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back, and we will continue with Jason Meyaris, who is the current and running for reelection or Attorney General in the Commonwealth of Virginia. More on the other then your calls are coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, give us a call as we continue. We continue now with the current Attorney General now running for reelection in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Jason Mayorris is with us. What do you make of this recent controversy and I don't have a lot of time left where you have the case of Richard Cox, a biological man claiming transgender status who's exploited local quote bathroom laws to repeatedly expose himself to women and children in northern Virginia locker rooms. Fairfax County police say that they have no intention of charging this guy with the crime. And when asked by a local reporter, Abigail Spanberger, you know, it should have been a simple yay or nay. It's not a big deal, but it is now a viral video. Gave a meandering non answer blaming Donald Trump and Title nine and blew off the question. And apparently that's blowing up now. And now this race, says Titans significantly as a result of both these issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean listen. I like to say Virginia is a common sense state. This makes no common sense. And don't forget Dick Cocked got involved in got into women's private locker rooms because he used.
Speaker 5: A driver's license.
Speaker 3: Under the previous Democratic governor, there was a law which, by the way, my opote J. Jones voted for allowing you to change the biological sex in your driver's license to your quote identity. So he used that to literally access he showed the ID to access at Planet Fitness and other locations. He could have been prosecuted. Then he was not prosecuted because the Fairfax come Ons Attorney didn't take the case, and the results he's allowed to remain free. That was in this past summer, and then later that year that's when he started. He literally had on a cell phone the swim team schedule for young female swimmer swim team schedules, could go in the locker rooms to expose himself using a state issue driver's license that j. Jones voted for to allow to get into women's private places. That's the absurdity of this extreme far left ideology. And that's what I like to say, Sean, sometimes you could be so open minded your brain falls out. This is exhibit A. The fact that we're even debating this, that a biological mail should be allowed in women's private locker rooms and on sports teams on overnight trips for athletic events. We would have never thought we'd have had this debate ten to fifteen years ago, but here we are. This isn't shouldn't be a debate. This is just common sense.
Speaker 1: It's a common sense anyway. Jason Mars, thank you so much running for Attorney General Commonwealth of Virginia. Early voting I understand is still going on now.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeh. Your vote is your voice. Don't let them silence your voice. If you're a conservative, Republican or just common sense, make sure you say no to this type of rhetoric advocating for the death of children for political points.
Speaker 5: Make sure your voice is heard.
Speaker 3: You can vote now.
Speaker 1: Jason Ayrs, Well, if people want to get in touch with you, how do they do it?
Speaker 3: Jason for Virginia is they could just do Jason for Virginia and you can follow me on social media and all of our Twitter handles.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you being with us. We're going to follow this race closely. Thank you, sir. Appreciate it. Good luck, it's Virginia is always a tough state to win. If everybody wants to change Virginia, you can and keep Virginia red. You can anyway. Following the nine to eleven attacks and one FDNY firefighter, Daniel Foley, assisted in the rescue and recovery efforts at Ground Zero, at the time, you know, he couldn't have known that his heroism would later cost him his life. Daniel spent months at Ground Zero searching for victims, including his firefighter brother Thomas Foley, who was killed in those attacks. Daniel's father also took part in the efforts at Ground Zero. He died years later from a rare nine eleven related leukemia. By the way, nine to eleven related illnesses are beyond very real. People are losing their lives and the impact has been way way greater than people know. And Daniel's death, like so many others, was a direct result of nine to eleven related cancer. He leaves behind his wife has five children, but because of your thoughtfulness and generosity, Tunnel to Towers was able to pay off the mortgage on their family home. And every day we see the toll that nine to eleven continues to take on heroes and their families. Your donation today can make a world of difference to a family like the Folies, and it could provide a sense of security stability in the face of uncertainty, while also bringing a lot of hope. Anyway, please join us support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 3: When fake news gives you lies, Hannity supplies the truth. Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: A twenty five now until the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one shown is a number. If you want to be a part of the program. And when you need to communicate and maybe it's hard to get a signal, you're going to love the technology a rapid radios dot com. It's on a nationwide LT network. Job sites get loud, deadlines get tighter. Your team needs a line of communication that's not gonna quit now. Rapid radios dot com, Well we use it here on the Hannity Show. We stay connected. Doesn't matter where anybody is, any place, anytime. If you want to talk to grandma and elderly relative around the country, you're on the East coast, they're on the West coast. It's one touch connection. You can have reliable crisp talk with the push of a button, group chats, private calls. Their battery life goes on for days and days. Whether you want to talk to your foreman, your security, your field staff. Rapid radios will get the job done. You want to talk to your kids, but keep them off the internet. Rapid radios will get the job done. We all loved walkie talkies as a kid. That was a toy. This is industrial strength nationwide lt network. No monthly payments, no subscription ever, horrible pre programmed, built for moments when connection really matters, and over time you're gonna save a lot of money. It's great for work, great for play, one touch connection anyway, you're gonna love this technology. Get it now. Check it out. Go to rapid radios dot com. Stay close, stay connected at all times. Rapid radios dot com. Today I noticed that AOC calls on supporters to laugh at Maga men. Not sure where this exactly came from, but it was pretty entertaining. The Maga movement is built on insecure masculinity, is it?
Speaker 6: The point is is that they are scrapping and grasping at straws because they have nothing else. Laugh at them. Stephen Miller is a clown. I've never seen that guy in real life, but he looks like he's like four to ten, and he looks like he is angry about the fact that he's four to ten, and he looks like he is so mad that he is for to ten that he's taken that anger out at any other population possible, like laugh at them, laugh at them. You've see this work in other countries. Yes, the resistance to authoritarianism is very real. The risks of abuse of power are very real. But one of the most powerful cultural things that you can do to a political movement that is predicated on the puffery of insecure, insecure masculinity. That's what this is about. This isn't people talk about toxic masculinity more than let's put that to the side for just one second. This is about insecure masculinity. And one of the best ways that you can dismantle a movement of insecure men is by making fun of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even still to this day, know what toxic masculinity means, no idea. I always remind people that when you talk about gentlemen, you the word gentle is before men, and you know, follow the golden rule in life and you can get rid of every hr you know booklet that every company has in the country, and you just you just put one page Golden Rule. Love God with all your mind, heart, body and soul, and your neighbors, your self. Treat others the way you want to be treated. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Ann in Texas. And how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: I'm great, Hi, Sean. I'm calling specifically about the National Guard going into New Orleans. I am very conservative, I'm all for it, but I lived there for fifteen years in the eighties and nineties. The crime was terrible then and it has gotten worse. They cleaned it up briefly after the terror attack for the Super Bowl, and last week there were like eight homicides. So my question is this, and my friends there are glad to see the National Guard come, but what happens after they leave? The crime problem in your Orleans is endemic. It's the same politicians, the same city council, and the police force all combined.
Speaker 1: To keep them I mean continuing, I mean I can only say this is you know, look at for example, ICE agents facing an armed ambush on Saturday, and you have ICE agents rammed and boxed in by ten cars in Illinois on Saturday. And then you have a story about our Chicago police ordered not to respond when ICE agents came under attack. I mean when, And I went through this in the first hour of the program today. And wait, thank goodness, we have two long time rans thinking Chicago police sources saying that it's complete in total. Bs is none of this is true. The National Police Union blasting Chicago police officials for failing to respond as rioters, and we have now some evidence to back this up. But Chicago's police sources now blasting the department's response. Fox was able to obtain an internal dispatch revealing Chicago police were ordered by their chief of patrol not to respond after border agents called for help. That is their job. And you know the answer is police. First of all, it's common sense policing works. But the fact that Democrats cling to defund dismantled Nobel reimagine sending the social workers is inexplicable to me. And it's now, if we're not careful here, and I want to be I want to be wrong, dead dead wrong. If we're we're not careful, we're going to have dead ICE agents and we better be careful. And what these politicians and then you have the likes of this idiot, you know, JB. Pritzker and these these politicians out you know, same thing out in Portland, dumb as dirt, you know, Pritsker blaming saying Trump incited this. No, they're attacking ice agents for doing their job because they're being whipped up into a frenzy by idiots like JB. Pritzker and others that want to offer sanctuary state city status to people that don't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. And the very people that are enforcing the law. You may not like the law, but that's what the law is. You know, are now coming under fire. And then local police are not doing their job because they're being ordered not to do their job. It's very scary what's happening. Anyway, appreciate the call. Thank you, Anna. I hope they're clarified everything. David in Colorado, David, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing well, mister Hannity, how are you sure? I'm good?
Speaker 1: Glad you called.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, at the end of your show on Friday, you played a clip where a guy he kept referring to safe places for two spirited people, and I kind of felt that there wasn't a whole lot of understanding of what two spirited meant. And I thought it was funny that it didn't seem like this idiot even even really understood it himself. And so I guess the point I'm trying to make is, you know, you know, to win this fight, and this is a fight that we're in, This is a literal war that we're in, a war of ideas. Us as conservatives, we really need to educate ourselves on all these issues that the liberals are putting out there. We got to know their game better than them. So just like this guy had no clue, he just was just spouting some rhetoric, you know, and he's appropriating a term that holds very deep spiritual meaning for the Native American people back before American history even existed, and it was to embrace both genders. It wasn't considered anything about homosexuality or transgenderism or anything like that. In the Native American culture, they they didn't see gender roles. Their warriors weren't just exclusively men, and and you know, the the day to day keeping of of of the homes and stuff like that, you know, wasn't necessarily relegated to the women. It's more about a spiritual embracing of of unity. And just yet again, these liberals they take something and use it as a cliche, as a tagline to further their agenda. But they don't stop or even care to realize that they're cheapening something that's that's sacred to these to the Native American people. And I'm just I'm tired of seeing it happen.
Speaker 1: I just well, it's it's that. But I mean what I was speaking more broadly. But I appreciate the clarification. I really do, and others have also clarified it for me. But you know, for example, it's used to be lgb you know, uh, it evolved into l g b q, l g b t q, l g b t q plus l b g t q plus or l g b t q plus a I or I A. And I don't know what the I in the A stand for. I haven't bothered to look it up.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't gone to groc to look it up. I'm like, I can't. I can't keep up with all this anymore. And it's and if you get it wrong, you know, then they want to they want to say how insensitive you might be. I'm not all into woke vernacular, and nor do I really care to educate myself that much about it now in terms of culture and history and learning about other cultures. I'm all for that. I have no problem with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's what I'm saying is, you know, we got to know how to turn the t on them if they're going to be stupid and use things like too spirited as part of their tagline to further their agenda, which has nothing to do with with caring about the Native American community at all. They don't care about well.
Speaker 1: For example, do you know what the A and the I mean when you say LGBTQ, A I or IA plus.
Speaker 5: I have not a clue, not a clue.
Speaker 3: I have not a clue.
Speaker 1: Most people listening to this program, I promise you don't have a clue. Yeah, And it just keeps expanding out to this point. I mean, maybe we ought to just look. I'm not looking to offend people. I'm not looking. I mean there's a whole culture out there of people that just want to get noticed and get clicks and say stupid stuff. Look at me, look at me, look at me, and create controversy for the sake of controversy sake. We try to have a you know, there's a high level of information that we pass out on the show every day. If I want to get attention, I know how to start fights with people. I know how to say in cyndiary things if I wanted to for the sake of being incendiary, and it's just not my thing. If you listen to people that start out in talk radio, uh, here's a toll for you. Televote number. Its eight hundred wwww whatever it is, we still have one open line. They'll keep going and then they'll get more incendiary, more incendiary, more incendiary until they get reaction. And you know, I feel like a lot of online culture is going in that direction, and I'm just I'm staying right in my lane and keeping a show that is focused on winning and focused on conservative principles and focused on America first, and focused on how radicalized the Democrats are and how to win elections. That's what this show's focused on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah. On another subject, Sean, I'm really curious as to win Resident Trump is gonna is going to send in National Guard here to Denver. This is such an evil stronghold of the liberal agenda. Here in Denver Boulder, Colorado. I mean, the state is great. There's so many great conservatives, but the representation is so centralized in the Denver Boulder area here with liberals that that, you know, they're turning a great, beautiful state into a garbage dump. And I hate to see it.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you. It's been in that process now for a while. Colorado used to be a red state, and you're right, Colorado is one of the most beautiful, picturesque states you can ever go to. I mean, a lot of those those states, mountain states are incredibly beautiful, stunning, rocky mountain I absolutely, you know, God lives in the in the mountains of Colorado for sure. And yeah, I mean, I don't know what it's going to take. I think what's happening is you're going to see more and more people that are going to leave states that are adopting these extreme policies and move to freer states the way I did leaving New York and going to Florida. I think you're going to see more of that.
Speaker 5: Well, definitely, I mean the overtake with the illegals here, you know, and and our liberal leadership here wants to keep pushing out resources to support these these illegals here. And we have so many Armed Forces veterans here in this area that are homeless. And I believe from the bottom of my heart that not one of our service members or veterans should ever face hunger or homelessness. We owe that.
Speaker 1: I totally agree.
Speaker 3: We could.
Speaker 1: We are better than that. We could be doing a better job. And look at all the money that's been wasted, you know, look at the USAID. I'll say one last thing on this is there is a better way. The American people are waking up. We're seeing it. And registration shifts the most dramatic we have seen in my lifetime. People are leaving the Democratic Party. They have had it with this woke DEI radical transgenderism and you know, sex change operations funded by taxpayers. Open borders, no law and order, defund this mantle higher taxes. I'm telling you, it's more regulation. It's a sign when Goldmen Sacks is more employees now in Texas than they do in New York City, pay attention to something like that. That's huge. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate your call. Thank you for being with us. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program,