Speaker 1: Stop everything.
Speaker 2: What you're about to hear is the most important thing that you need to hear before Valentine's Day. Okay, the Jewel Show, So listen very very closely.
Speaker 1: Really excuse you. Sorry, I couldn't help it. That's not what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: What I was going to say is relationship experts have released the top ways to scare someone off in a new relationship. So what should you not do just in time for Valentine's Day? If you don't want to scare your Valentine off? Have so many ideas, what's your first idea? You know, what are we when you're eating married?
Speaker 1: WHOA, I love you? What we'll go over?
Speaker 2: A relationship experts day right now? Posting too many photos of you two on social media too early, that's definitely definitely definitely, but I think at all would kind of bug me exactly if you're like just started hanging out with somebody. That's I've had that happen to me before, when I've just started hanging out with someone and then all of a sudden they're posting photos of us together, like as if we are together.
Speaker 3: I think they would me ten years in I like to be claimed, but at the very least. I think it would be cool if it was like pictures of stuff that we did together, like even if I'm not in the photo, you're not in the photo, but maybe it's like a dinner that we had together, or then that tells me that you're excited about the time we're setting up better.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, because it's also too if somebody's just gotten out a relationship and they're doing that, it's like, are you just doing this to them because this is about you liking me or you wanting to get even with them.
Speaker 1: And be like, look, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to say a lot of people are doing that.
Speaker 1: Far.
Speaker 2: What are the top things that you shouldn't do if you don't want to scare your valentine off? According to relationship experts, referring to their pet as our pet, what when talking to other people?
Speaker 1: That's weird, that's their pets. This is at the beginning of a relationship, or just.
Speaker 2: Like ever, this is at the beginning of a relationship, it says, but really that's odd.
Speaker 1: It's very odd.
Speaker 2: Even if I were with someone and they had a dog when I met them, and then we got married, I would still consider that their dog, like we didn't get that together.
Speaker 1: It's ours, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, I mean it's ours, but also I might not have gotten the dog and unless I.
Speaker 1: Got her right, So listen, there was one care of it. Why do you want to claim it anyway? Ten years and you'd be like.
Speaker 4: Your dog's doing bads dogs, you know what I mean, Like you don't want to put down on yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the best part.
Speaker 3: It can be their dog when you want it to be, or yours when it's convenient.
Speaker 1: Obviously, if whoever you're with has a.
Speaker 3: Dog, you live with them whatever. You know, you're walking the dog, you know, you're taking it like doing all that.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's not my dog. If you wake up, it's always their dog, their dog. Yeah yeah, but that's good because you don't want those memories.
Speaker 2: Imagine you just start dating somebody and you have a pet, and then you go out to meet your friends for the first time. They're like, yeah, our dog is so crazy, but I will be very weird. It would be very disturbing.
Speaker 1: I told you I had Oh my gosh, it was a cat.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: The top ways to scare off your Valentine Day as according to Valentine As according to relationship experts, They say, these are the things you should not do early on in a relationship if you want to keep the person around. Asking someone to leave a toothbrush at their place but you are just hooking up.
Speaker 1: Don't ask you just do know?
Speaker 4: Somebody asked me that one time.
Speaker 1: And I never spoke to them again. Really, to keep a toothbrush at their place? What if they didn't ask and it just was left, would it matter? Yeah? I would throw it away and never speak to them again. If you're just hooking up, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: You don't want them to have fresh breath at your home, exactly.
Speaker 1: If we're just hooking up, I don't.
Speaker 2: I want them to meet me somewhere and then we'll be over there, or they can just come there. But I don't want them having to worry about brushing their teeth, like I want to leave before they have morning breath.
Speaker 1: You don't want a little good morning.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 4: In fact, bring your own pillow because I'm not washing mine extra.
Speaker 1: I don't know you all.
Speaker 5: I have scabies, I don't wear of a mat, so it just doesn't sound right. Fashion breath is always welcome, I will say, if you're in a relationship with someone, or you're just starting to get in a relationship and it's like a few months in and then you get them a toothbrush, that's a good move, that's probably a solid move.
Speaker 1: But when you're just hooking up with.
Speaker 3: Someone, no brush, I feel like you also need to be asked, like, don't just do like ask because I feel like that's just more polite. Well, I used to keep extra toothbrushes at my house wait, just in case, whether it was my friend or somebody who stayed. I just think it's important to brush your teeth before you go to sleep, no matter what different story.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: Also, some people keep a toothbrush on them at all times. That's that's a whole different thing. If you're if you're like, hey, I'm gonna I want to leave toothbrush at your place, the answer is no.
Speaker 1: You just do it. We're marry, but I don't want it here.
Speaker 2: Who gets to the number one thing that relationship experts saying you should not do early on in a relationship if you don't want to scare the person off. But another one is getting upset if they don't respond to your texts right away.
Speaker 1: Oh that would annoy me that it's annoying you.
Speaker 3: Well, just don't tell them you're upset. I understand why. But you just don't tell them that you're upset. You understand why, Yeah, Because it's like if you have an anxious attachment, you're a little insecure, you're trying to get comfortable in the new situation. You get a little panicky if you don't get a text back in a few hours. Right, I'm busy, But you don't tell them about it, because that's not that's a flack, that's okay, it.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, you kind of deal with it yourself and go okay, exactly.
Speaker 2: Everything seems to be falling down around me right now because they haven't texted me back, but I know that they're busy at work, and they said that they don't really text at work. We're gonna sit here and start the wall for a while. I'm not saying anything to them, and then over time, if it has happened that they text you back after work, and then you go okay, cool, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's fine. I talked to you about it a lot.
Speaker 2: What is the number one thing that relationship experts you should not do early on in a relationship. If you don't want to scare the person off talking about baby names.
Speaker 1: Why would you bring that up? Okay, I don't I agree with this. I have no defense. I can't wait till we're raising little Percocet. Isn't that