Speaker 1: We have a serious conversation, especially the three of us here, and you're included to Okay, you've never been OVERU? I have you never felt lost after fucking five women in five days?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, but I'm saying it's not a good feeling. No, for sure, you can be over.
Speaker 1: I think I went to the roof for yell, cry.
Speaker 2: You got you.
Speaker 3: Climbed the rocky set. Give me more worry and.
Speaker 1: Bad bad.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: If you learn good, I'm then I'm waiting for yeo, waiting for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I look good? Yeah, you look great, So I act bad? Damn I got the chains out. You look good, act bad ghost. Wow, that's fucking crazy. I'm only thirty three. I can look good and act bad. If if Puff could be butt ass in the hotel, was he he was? But ass Fad was giving us Deli on bars. He's forty five.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I love that record.
Speaker 4: How come y'all don't never call Puff old because.
Speaker 3: He doesn't look literally called him an old man.
Speaker 1: He looks incredible in that.
Speaker 4: Video, but y'all called me old every week. Hey, because you're old and Puff is thirteen years older, you are well.
Speaker 3: You act older than puffed though.
Speaker 1: You look good, but you don't act that. It doesn't wear you breathe old, you smile old. Wait how do I act?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait you do?
Speaker 1: Pause? But like how you don't act bad? You look good? Wow, you have a hairline that you cover.
Speaker 4: I don't know what act bad means? What does act bad?
Speaker 3: You know you.
Speaker 1: Girls broke it all the way.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go buy the ass on the balcony because that's acting young.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hang out the car and.
Speaker 5: You're in the bitches mouths and couches that. No, you're not gonna act bad, you're you act old tongue old, but you're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not pulling alcohol and chick's mouth?
Speaker 1: Now why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: The fuck?
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. Well, you do admit that record is far No record is real dope and we can't call puff. Oh he does not look old, only puff. And I look if I do that at fifty two, please take me out of my misery.
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 1: Thirty five, I should probably that record fifty three.
Speaker 4: Puff a great example of black not cracking.
Speaker 1: And you know mel it what right?
Speaker 2: All right? How do we look to that? With that?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that. Why is dick can't work? I mean, young girl, That's why I said that.
Speaker 3: Y'all niggas Dixon be working hashtag like.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: Just because you put a hashtag on the do mean?
Speaker 1: It's okay?
Speaker 2: Pride Month, so it's appropriate?
Speaker 1: Does that Happy month to Damaris yomi Edin? Why edit?
Speaker 5: Well, Pride Month actually includes all of us. That's why it's the rainbow. It's for you to take pride in whatever your sexuality is.
Speaker 2: Which.
Speaker 1: And us They didn't add They didn't add it to lgbt Q straight That's why that's the plus. It's a plus plus the plus want to be p Yeah, I would love to be a plus one. I didn't agree to the communus.
Speaker 2: You're not mall plus?
Speaker 5: What if you if you look good at Coextrol isn't in the l g b t Q, but Pride so so.
Speaker 4: They don't want to include straight men into.
Speaker 3: The Pride Month has nothing to do with l g B t Q.
Speaker 5: Pride Month's symbol is the rainbow with all the colors, and it's meant to be exclusive.
Speaker 2: Also the Irish too, okay, yes, adding a lot of colors they keep throwing in the mix.
Speaker 3: Well, Crayola keeps creating color in the mix.
Speaker 1: We just put it, but we just figured it out. It, We just figured it out.
Speaker 4: Pride is all Crayle is presented by Powered by Engine, Engine by Crayle.
Speaker 1: And remember as the years went that the Crayle of box started adding colors that like the name you didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Well because remember skin tone was just white for a while. Yeah yeah, and then they changed the name to peachy.
Speaker 1: Then everyone had to be seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how dare us Niggers?
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 1: Happy? Shout out to buff the city girls. And I don't know the song of the summer.
Speaker 4: With this month is going to be like God help us all. Welcome to a new episode of the new Rory and Mall podcast, Iron Mall. I'm Rory, and we are back after a few days off of not seeing each other.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing, man, y'all spend more than a few days. It's been about twelve days week, almost two weeks. Yeah, man, well we saw each other. We didn't see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean we we I'm like the rainbow including all of us.
Speaker 1: We we we were bad. Editin has a nice ten editing. Where were you? I was in Mexico?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave that one alone, too easy. How was your trip? Is good? Right, it's good? How was it chill? It was a lot of sight seeing. You were in Cabo, like, which can what you do in can? You definitely were No, No, I was just chill, just true. I needed all of it.
Speaker 4: Was on the beat. She gave us a feet in waves.
Speaker 6: You were looking at Yoman's feet, brook at my feet.
Speaker 4: I wasn't looking at you. I think I had the camera pointed down as she was walking.
Speaker 1: You didn't do.
Speaker 2: That, Yeomy, and made it common about her feet?
Speaker 1: Of course you didn't.
Speaker 4: Would you say about feet?
Speaker 2: It was on like for the free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did give the toes for free? Did you just like double tap? It was literally like it was. It was enough feed.
Speaker 5: You can go in your like analytics and go and see how many people went back on that story.
Speaker 1: Really, oh ship, I didn't know people could see that ship.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Women. Wait wait, can you the numbers or see who went back? You can't see who?
Speaker 4: Cool now you're just being too nosy, like my appariness to worry about how many times I went back and looked at it.
Speaker 1: Instagram. The whole company has to be created by women. Oh absolutely, Yeah, it's too many analytics that don't matter to actual work. It only matters to women. Why the fun can you see how many people double back to your photo? Well, you need to know those analytics.
Speaker 3: We need analytics.
Speaker 2: I never I've never looked at those.
Speaker 5: You look at every fucking thing else except for that, the analytics, not how people.
Speaker 1: Julian is lying.
Speaker 4: First of all, he's definitely looked at those analytics. Whatever, Julia text you with the weirdest analytics at the weirdest time, Like, we gotta have a talk about that. Don't text me analytics after a certain time.
Speaker 1: Is going viral.
Speaker 4: I don't care what our subscriptions are looking like after a certain out Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: But it'll be like four am. You know, he's chewed up, just looking at his phone weirdly kind of Yes, you definitely get up. You give us ESPN Lebron stats about our analytics, Like, do you know on Halloween.
Speaker 4: Nobody has had more downloads than us on Halloween?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 4: But yeah, so y'all went to l A. Congrats Rory on a beautiful album.
Speaker 1: That seems to be received. Thanks. The people seem to be loving it constant validation in the US top ten in the U RIS so fucking stop keep going.
Speaker 4: Thank M's album. You got you in l A for your album release A party, how to go?
Speaker 1: It was good. It was a nice little private shin dig. That ship was fire, friends and family.
Speaker 2: You were. I was hammered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Julian was drunk off was it open bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he was. And it was like not and I were going to drink for drink it was And it wasn't like the It wasn't cost some egos tequila. It was like tequila. You shouldn't be drinking straight. Yeah, I had, I was, I was. I was close to the dead jail fans game. I was happy speaking privately.
Speaker 3: He was there.
Speaker 1: I was happy to see that he didn't hate me.
Speaker 2: You were going to help you.
Speaker 1: But it was nice to see him since the whole controversy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the whole controversy. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that clip my go viral again this month.
Speaker 1: Oh, I could, definitely, it's the month for it, I said, I said, no photos of the two of us interesting post it? No, No, you shouldn't, please don't, but no, it's fun. Analytics did uh did some press run stuff, which was an interesting.
Speaker 4: Body was hitting me like yo, Rory is outside by me and keV went on the community with Trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to two podcasts that's enough, and then I did e RO but that was recorded earlier. But yeah, you know, I was outside. It was good to see Trail and a d I like to set up they have over there. It was the only part of the press run where I think I got a little out of character.
Speaker 4: But I had to get some stuff off my chest. No, no, no, you you hit me? You text me because I didn't know. I didn't like get wind of it until like you hit me. Then I went and checked everything, like see what the fuck was going on?
Speaker 1: Because everyone started calling me like I felt fine leaving eighties and then I got all these calls like you're right, yeah, why do I come across this way all the time?
Speaker 4: As soon as you as soon as you text me about it? A few other people hit me and uh text me about it, and was like, you know what, man, I'm glad Rory is he he's letting his scheme off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was a two and a half hour pot I think, and there was maybe ten minutes of that content.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a great despite that whole thing, and even that was fine. It was a really great interview. Just chop it over everyone over there. Yeah, and Bootleg keV. I've been meaning to a show. I love his show. So that was a great conversation. Definitely a nerd nerded out conversation, which I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was definitely an interesting week, to say the least.
Speaker 4: And then you took how was how was Baby Amara?
Speaker 1: On the flight? She was great. I was petrified, like trying to tire her out at the gate, like she doesn't even walk in. I'm trying to get her a walk, like, hey, run around right on the flight? Did she did?
Speaker 4: She cross a lot?
Speaker 1: No, she she knocked out pretty quick. We didn't use any drugs or anything. If anyone knows any drugs to give infants, please let me know. But she did really, really, really good.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you, I was annakin before the flight. I said, Yo, she's gonna surprise you. She's going to do very well on the first flight.
Speaker 1: But the stroller we had to check and ended up at baggage claim. And anyone that's been a lax. You know, it's a bit of a walk. She's heavier than I thought, at least in the house. I can put her down at times or I have like you know the thing that you know she straps your chest. It was checked, So yeah, carrying her around and then la X again if you've been there lately, baggage claim has been a nightmare because everything gets like blocked. They need to like redo that. And Julian showed up too to help out Uncle ju Uncle Jude nice which is passing passing tomorrow around because she's thirteen pounds.
Speaker 4: Now, how was besides that, Julian, how was la Do I need?
Speaker 1: I need to?
Speaker 4: I want I want your version of my version?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, uh it was chill. I mean I I hung out with my friend as the home in the in the valley, so I crashed with him. It was pretty tame. I spent most of my time with Rory, Like we hung out at the rooftop of the hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to the Dream Hotel. Very nice and accommoding. I was also nervous about the Dream Hotel because you know, highlight room is up top, so we thought it was going to be a nightmare. It was not at all. It was incredible and highlight room is so beautiful and peaceful during the day, like once you get it, once you get rid of, like the junior escorts at midnight, like it's such a beautiful place to be. Yes, but food is incredible, like shout out a dream hotel, HARMANI was in town with us, Yes, yeah, tell.
Speaker 4: Me more about the party, man, I want to hear like you give me the good ship. How was how was Damarus acting? Was she acting bad?
Speaker 1: She was definitely acting bad.
Speaker 2: Various act Honestly, I got pretty drunk that I couldn't give you like a a fair analysis. Julian was right as a whole, just my experience.
Speaker 3: I was semi sober. I was not a disposable camera.
Speaker 4: To give us everything.
Speaker 3: Yea, she was.
Speaker 1: She was twrking it don't go.
Speaker 3: He's I didn't hear one. I came late.
Speaker 5: He's lying, thinks the BP I came super late. Crazy one episode one song because you came late came in two hours after the fucking album drop. Yeah, Jesus, we listened to the album already. By that point, we were listening to any r.
Speaker 3: D running a little. We were running a little late.
Speaker 2: You had a little late.
Speaker 3: We were running a little late. No, I came in that day. I came in from New York that day and started immediately getting ready.
Speaker 1: You know I follow you on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Right, you were butt ass at the hotel.
Speaker 1: Like you were taking shots at noon noon. Yeah, you had a mad time to get.
Speaker 3: Right next door though, go get ready. Yeah, the party was at eight.
Speaker 5: I was late, but I was still there for two hours. Two and a half hours is a nice time to be at a party. I saw in the corner they had like a little roped off section, So I sat in the corner.
Speaker 3: I talked to everybody I show, I took a bunch of shots.
Speaker 1: We got Rory drunk, defintely, you get very cake. We surprised them with the cake. Yeah, album themed beautiful cake. No one shoved in my face too, which was helpful. That's I liked my fit. And then I did the most Rory thing ever. I went to Denny's by myself. That sounds about right.
Speaker 4: That's a great way to end the night of a celebration.
Speaker 1: After the album show.
Speaker 2: Ended up, I sent showed us said Rory a video the next day because I forgot that I went there. I ended up at the show. My Falcons was DJ my my Homies, a panga guy. So I pull up at this thing and fucking Jeremiah is on stage doing that that we song There's come.
Speaker 1: On, I was way for you to hit. Yeah, was it actually jeremih? Was it was him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We don't give him enough credit for trying to pull that off because it was so obvious and he still didn't care. That's but that's random as fun though.
Speaker 2: I walked in. I just I got the address and you have the informations, I you know me. I'm like, yeah, I'm going to the green room. The guy's like, who are you. I was like, don't worry about it, just let me go. So I.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, have you ever heard of Jason Dula. Don't worry about it, just like surprise.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised how often that works. Yo, what don't.
Speaker 1: Worry about it. I hired you, sir.
Speaker 2: So I I go into the through the green room and Jeremiah just gotten off stage and he's like back there too, and I was like, oh, it is him, Like I had to verify for.
Speaker 1: You call him big bro.
Speaker 4: I think he's older than Jeremigh, that would be the craziest for calling somebody.
Speaker 2: You think I'm older than Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: How old is Jeremiah?
Speaker 3: He's probably like thirty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say thirty four.
Speaker 3: He also did that to me at Rory's party.
Speaker 5: I was in charge of the guest list, but I didn't put my own name down because I'm not that bright. So I went to walk in the party and they were like, excuse me, like, your name's out.
Speaker 3: On the list, and I'm like yeah, then every I'm like, I wrote the list.
Speaker 1: Can you say I am the list? But everyone got mad at me for the person I hired doing their job, like no, you're not on the list, you can't come in.
Speaker 4: So yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: It was like that off side. No, it was like I personally invited. Everyone was a friend.
Speaker 2: That wasn't on the list that came later. It was fine.
Speaker 4: It was just to did you use your line? Like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of did it works?
Speaker 5: Benner had to get me in that. Benner was like she's fine, like just let her.
Speaker 2: But it was smoking a stick like she's good.
Speaker 1: So so how nervous? How nervous?
Speaker 4: Were you were How many times did you click refreshed on the on the charts?
Speaker 1: The funny thing this is going to sound corny, and you guys probably won't believe me, but like I, we didn't make this album for any charts in mind. Like no, that was the least of my worries. But that's why the ship is weird. Once I realized I could make the charts and I kept gitting refreshed. Had it just been, you know what, for the audience we wanted it for, I wouldn't have cared to look at charts anything. But that ship can't get addicted. And once you realize you're in the mix, in the mix, it's fun. Can I make it to number nine? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: It's fun to watch. Rest in peace to the icon. The legend, uh the Queen Tina Turner passed away over the week or.
Speaker 1: Had conflicted had conflicting feelings about that?
Speaker 4: What Rory definitely hit the chat and said, uh, oh, goddamn, Tina, it's a private chat.
Speaker 1: This is a private Tina would have hang hung on for one more week. You had would have had a number one on the R and B charts.
Speaker 4: You would have had a number one on the R and B charts had it been not for the unfortunate pastes of the Queen Tina Turner recipeace.
Speaker 1: And the queen of rock and roll, which I wanted to tell the iTunes charts, Yeah, charts, she has one hundred percent R and B. I don't know, I think white people gave her that queen of rock and roll.
Speaker 5: Well, she has some R and B projects, but she definitely does the music she did after that's rock and roll.
Speaker 1: After he's still R and B though, I feel, but yeah, she had rightfully, so every album was was charting. I thought that was incredible, simply the best. I just wish it would have been like the week before or after. But you know, listen, listen love to Dodge Thom.
Speaker 2: You know, God doesn't fuck with you, Rory. That's what I'm all saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's it's a win right behind. I mean, for me to look up and see my brother Rory's name after Tina Turner, Listen, life is kind of crazy like that, and that's a win. I wouldn't like, that's just a win.
Speaker 2: That's the industry as fun.
Speaker 3: Rory's definitely the number one.
Speaker 1: Tina's fam Tina's definitely fan had hit me and said, that's what you get for letting Jay Elect take a shot at her on enough. I can't even think about it. Oh yeah, wow wow, okay, but that but that bar, yes it is, Uh what's love got to do? But it's about Isaac and the Bible, Isaac Abraham sacrificing his son, perfect place to put a knife at, like, it is more about the Bible than Ike and Tina.
Speaker 4: It's just as you had to give it to us in a way where we would understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I mean it was I get the shot, but can you say the bar and Jay Lake's voice? Yeah, I can't. I cannot, not even a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought that was a win for you. But again, rest in peace to the Queen Tina turnative.
Speaker 1: And also to your point of Fante also said so crazy that the top six R and B albums are from two dead icons and irishmen from Queens and Summer Walker crazy.
Speaker 3: The and Summer Walker is selpy.
Speaker 1: Yo listen again, not a numbers person, not a charts person, but I'm grateful for it. I thought it was ill to beat Summer's second week numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, it's like that was crazy to me. It's it's a when either way we look at it. I'm proud of you. I told you this was a great album when you let me hear what was supposed to be the finished version of it. You changed it three times after.
Speaker 1: That changed the day before we submitted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm loving the fact that everyone is receiving it the same as we are as well. So I'm seeing a lot of people talk talk good about it. A lot of people were surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I guess what I'm thinking now is once the surprise wears off, then we see what this album really is. Like. I'm very much curious and a bit nervous, but confident that it has replay value definitely, because no matter what I knew, I'm not stupid. I'm a very self aware person. Outside of the album being great, it is also a podcast that we've been listening to put a record out, So no matter what it's going to be listening to, I get that aspect of it. Now, I'm trying to see how much replay value it does have. That's where that's where like the actual win is for me.
Speaker 4: No, I think that the surprise and the people receiving it so well is because they feel like it does have replay vou Yeah, you know, the streaming at first just to hear what you did. You know, that last a couple of days. But the fact that it's been now a week and people are still talking about it, people are still playing it obviously, like I said, you know, being number four in the charts, R and B charts behind the legend be Queen Tina Turner all three albums, I mean, yeah, like that's just you know, that's that's a winn in itself. So yeah, man, I'm glad that the album is out. I'm glad that you get to, you know, enjoy people enjoying it. And I'm glad that you had a great time in la I'm glad you had a great time.
Speaker 1: Then I did some more rory shit. Okay, my album snuck off to Seattle's celebrated in the cut. Went to Seattle.
Speaker 4: Seattle's a bit I love. Yeah, we had we had a good time Seattle. Seattle is a beautiful city. I went to the Yankee game.
Speaker 1: Took a mar to her first Yankee game in Seattle. They won, Yes, and by the way it was, it might as well been a home game. It was let's go, yeah.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: Barrible fans Seattle like for baseball.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful statey.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, Seattle hasn't been seat the Mariners in some years.
Speaker 1: But put it this way, it was a lot of Griffy and Eachy road jerseys. It wasn't continued, not a lot from the roster in the Jersey department in the stands. But it was a lot of fun. We got to kick it, you know, went on went on the boat tours and tried to find whales. Didn't happen was aquarium. You know. I didn't see no whales, which like actually made me sad. I did see a lot of otters, and we've had this contra I'm obsessed with otters. I did not know that Seattle is like the otter city of America. So I did spend pretty much an entire day just chilling with otters, a bunch of rapists, some weird misunderstood.
Speaker 4: Almost some weirdship of the night.
Speaker 1: But I lookt that otter was wearing each.
Speaker 4: And every one of y'all before I did it. I almost want to see the little merry maid by myself.
Speaker 2: Was kicked off.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know what, that's progressed like that is so how do you go this long about being mad about people going to the movies by themselves to then step over that line to see the Phil Knight movie, which I got. But then you're now all the way to Little Mermaid kids.
Speaker 4: I can I can explain. That's fine, there really is no explaining it. Yeah, I can try to explain it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this.
Speaker 4: I love The Little Mermaid growing up, a great movie. I used to watch it all the time with my sister and my cousins, like it was like one of our favorite movies to watch. And then I forgot that. I forgot that it was coming out. So when it came out, I said, well, I do want to see this rendition of it, of it being live actors and not a cartoon.
Speaker 1: And you love the Baileys. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I wanted to support her, support to support our black queens. So I was like, damn, I want to go see it. It was the movie theater was completely empty. I looked at the seat and chart was empty.
Speaker 1: They have that at the movies. Now, what do you mean really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to say movies. I take it at the thing online.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like maybe two people in the whole theater. I was like, oh, this is the wind for me by myself basically, and then I was like, not.
Speaker 1: The Little Mermaid though, can't. Can't. It's a little weirder with children's films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if there's only two people in the theater, it's probably not two kids.
Speaker 1: It's still weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's still because what if it's like, you know, a mom and her daughter and then it's just me, or what if it's just more than another girl?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: You could have acted gay?
Speaker 1: You couldn't have to act You can borrow if you want to.
Speaker 4: But you don't hear.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't hear how the marriage just like give it back though? How'd you tell me you could act gay? You could? You know, if you could act bad, you can add gay too. Oh that's true love things good act didd he does both in near mind Yo, Julian said that, and only Julians just Julian said that.
Speaker 4: I just want to say that, So yeah, I don't know why that just went, but yeah, I wanted to see it, but I didn't go, so I was because and I thought about you. I was like, they would not let me live this down if I go see Little Murmuray.
Speaker 1: You would have been fine, No man, no where the crew that would appreciate that. You're the one that would look at us insane. You thought about it more.
Speaker 4: If y'all, if I came in here and told y'all want to see The Little Mermaid by myself, y'all would laugh at me.
Speaker 2: I would have proud. We would have been proud of no matter what. Be proud of me, though, I mean not for that proud of I went.
Speaker 1: To the movies. Yeah, they're getting out of your comfort zone.
Speaker 4: Not for The Little Mermaid. But I do want to see it. I heard great things about it. I heard is a great film, great movie, and she did a great job of playing Ariel.
Speaker 1: So are you guys going to see The New Spider Man? No Metro Booman. I'm excited. I mean the cartoon one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of the first one was really but I'm not even scored by Metro.
Speaker 2: I'm not a comic guy.
Speaker 4: I'll listen to the to the to the soundtrack, but I'm not gonna go see that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm gonna go see that. I'm curious. Can we pull up the Metro booman featureless for the Spider Man and it comes out on Friday?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: It's yeah, yeah, I believe so star studied for sure, star studied, Stars studied is funny.
Speaker 1: I'm repeating myself. But I am very happy that movie soundtracks have made such a big comeback, and I love that Metros doing this. How upset do you think Metro was knowing that he had a NOAs feature on here when hit Boy was dissing him for not doing boombap. Damn he you know the NDA he signed with.
Speaker 4: You, Like he couldn't say, like, ya got a NAS record, Like he definitely couldn't let that be known just yet.
Speaker 1: But I hope he doesn't have Nahs on boombab though I would love to just hear NAS on a Metroc booming sound.
Speaker 5: I love the rollout because they have like all the artists like as they were dropping like oh this person is on here, this person's not here. They had them in like their little Spider Man animated like they had a cool animated coil lo rat and animated NOAs that they gave braids too. I don't know why they didn't give him like his little moon part, but they gave nas braids.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think it's twisted now, right, I think he has to head twisted now.
Speaker 1: I believe they.
Speaker 3: Still shouldn't I suppose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I am excited just because I love Metro's album so much. I am looking forward to this Spider Man soundtrack the Metro Man.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just I'm just glad to see that he's you know, still in the space of just you know, working and keeping himself busy after you know, such a tragic loss to his mom. You know, he he's one of those dudes that I always just root for and he's a good guy. So shout out to the Metro Boom and the congrats on scoring you know, a movie like Spider Man.
Speaker 1: It's just a big deal.
Speaker 4: Anytime you you know, the studio calls you to do something like this for such a big franchise, like it's a it's a win. So shout out to Metro Booman.
Speaker 1: His his comeback has been executed perfectly, like he's been smoking ship. But it's crazy that everyone wants to do like compilation albums now wheer where they got that idea from I'm of course joking, yes, DJ clue Yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking of compilation mixed.
Speaker 1: Don't don't say that. Yeah, speaking of my bad I should it segway away?
Speaker 2: Damn it's her month too, Yeah right, I.
Speaker 5: Just speaking like that time mixtape DJ Dramas out here and.
Speaker 8: I'm lost such you were right for calling speaking of started copilations DJ dramas out here and some d.
Speaker 4: You're watching the weather channel too much.
Speaker 1: That's we went. She went to our next.
Speaker 4: Like, what the is she talking about?
Speaker 1: Speaking about the ice on Drama's neck? A cold front is coming in. Wow, that's good, all right for those that don't know. Meek went on another Twitter ramp. I think Meek at this point now I can honestly say is my favorite tweeter of all time. I don't think there's a better tweeter than Meek Mill. Another classic Meek rant where we're not even quite sure where it came from. He brings up some point, we.
Speaker 4: Know where it came from. Drama had did an episode, he did a podcas I forget, I forget which podcast it was, but he was doing a podcast and they asked they brought up you know, obviously the Drake Meek thing and Who's who's this generation's jay Z.
Speaker 1: I think it was a weird question from the the interview. You know, people gonna find way is Meek the new Hovers. It was something that was just a dumb ask question.
Speaker 4: Well, people, people are gonna find a way to pin Drake and Meek's name in the conversations just sitting down with somebody that's obviously affiliated with both of those gentlemen, like a DJ Drama, And you know, Drama answered it, and you know, he went throughout that most people probably wouldn't say. No, Drake is the guy that you know, he's breaking records, he's setting records, he's been you know, on fire for at least twelve thirteen years. You know, clearly he would be closer to what you know, Hope was able to accomplish and do, and and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like Meek would feel that way too though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think I think that that was just because because Drama had said something before too about uh, the little Oozy song being the new Dreams of.
Speaker 1: Nightmare, which I've told Drama he's wrong there, Yeah, He's I just want to rock as a fire record, Don't get me wrong, I know it plays. Fuck, it didn't replace Dreams of Night.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows the lyrics to I just.
Speaker 1: Want to rock.
Speaker 2: Well, there are no lyrics. That's what makes it great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the Jersey clubs. It's it's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand what Drama was saying, and but he has to understand. But what him saying that with that would how that would make Meek feel? It feel like already tension. It's yeah, it's like yo, obviously like we got some tension behind the scenes that people don't know about and things like that. And I think that it just came to I will be honest, though, I would love for them to both talk behind the scenes and hash that out.
Speaker 1: And well he posted their group chat they were talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm and even that it's like, you know, I just think there's too much personal history there. Drama hosted a lot of Meek's early mixtapes, you know, both from Philly.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I just think that, you know, it's just a situation where those two gentlemen obviously have issues, but they need to talk about it. And because Drama said something like I don't even talk about all the lame shit, you really be doing or whatever he said in the text. You know, I just I want them to fix that because those two are obviously, you know, very close at one point. I don't know how close they are now, but they were very close. And again they both from the same city, and I think that they need to fix that relationship.
Speaker 1: What I think happened here, and this is a me not being a licensed therapist at all, just an idiot podcaster. It looked like they patched things up but never actually patched it up, and had so much shit they needed to get off their chest about how they felt about each other that they didn't and they just were like, yo, Drake Meek Beef like sorry, it is what it is like, We're cool, right, and they was like, yeah, we're cool, not knowing they both harbored all these feelings to begin with, and then one thing fucking had happened and they just let the clip go on each other. Of all the things they wanted to say before, they just think patched it up. They thought they both of them did not think they were actually friends. They pretended like they were after that Drake Meek thing, Oh, let's just bury the ship when they both felt clearly different about each other, but instead of really addressing how they felt and then tried to become friends, they just like, yeah, we're good, right?
Speaker 4: Is this because this this this, this raised an interesting question to myself that I thought about after seeing this. When you go through something with somebody you were really close with at one point, never done that, and you try to you try to mend it, Is this a clear indication that things will never be the same.
Speaker 1: That's because have we ever.
Speaker 4: Seen like, like, do we think that obviously we know Hove and Nas piece things up talk, they've worked together after that whole situation. M, But do we think that the relationship will ever be this saying.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't think the relationship was ever that close to begin with. That's why it was easier to mend that stuff. HM. When it comes to Nas and Hoe, of course it's outsider. Actually this again back to it because they never actually got their feelings out amongst each other. I think there is a place where Meek and Drama could be cool again. They just need to actually have this conversation. They didn't have this conversation before. That's why it imploded.
Speaker 4: Meek said something about it has something to do with some chicks. Yeah, some women, And then Drama said, it ain't got nothing to do with that, you know, he said, to be honest, I don't even speak on all the sucking shit you be doing.
Speaker 2: Meek said. He tore him up in the a.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, proud, and he ran with that a whole nother way. I'm guessing you somebody Atlanta he is.
Speaker 1: But that's why, I mean, the greatest tweeter ever, because he just doesn't read things back to see how they sound.
Speaker 4: Like Meek tweets like what he's thinking, and he doesn't like deliver it to the people in the way where it's like, okay, we can and like we got to kind of use context clues with Meets tweets. We got a kind of piece like, oh that's what Met's funny.
Speaker 1: It's like when your girl is texting you when she's drunk and mad. They just like find keywords and vowels like okay, now, no, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: You want you're drunk, you want me to come pick you up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you spelled momsa way wrong. I sorry, I am all right.
Speaker 4: God, I thought you were in Mississippi, but uh.
Speaker 1: I hope they they patched this up. I don't think it was a bigger deal that people made it. I think it was just another day on Twitter. And we you know, we haven't talked to Drama really about the ship. But I do hope they can fix it or not like or just don't fix it. Like everyone can co exist it not like each other, as long as we co exist respectfully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even if they don't fix it, Uh, you know, I don't want to see no back and forth on the internet though, Like I don't want to see tweets. I don't want to see, you know, things like that. Like I just because again, when you were that close at one point, you know, and and and you know, he felt a way about him saying what he said about Drake, and you know, I don't It's just I don't know, man, I just hate to see shit like this play out in the public because it's like it's very very personal obviously, And yeah, just I don't I feel like I shouldn't even be reading some of this shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's Meek allowed to talk about Drama's fashion sense.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's always interesting though, And That's what I'm saying. Whenever you start throwing shots like that at each other.
Speaker 1: It's like, but that made me think it may be about a girl. I mean, even though me kind of flat out said that and Drama said no, But when you start taking shots at how they dress like, I feel like y'all are beefing about it.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 4: Well, let me just say that I one percent think that h a woman is somewhere in the mix.
Speaker 1: Of this beef sale. They always are.
Speaker 4: It's just somewhere in the mix of this beef stoo. A woman is in there, because you know, the industry is the same nine girls that rotates.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I have a question.
Speaker 5: Do y'all think I know, we all make fun of meat because meat just be wilding and sometimes he just say the quiet parts out loud.
Speaker 3: Do y'all think that Meek is really doing too much?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Do y'all think he has no reason to be upset at all?
Speaker 4: I think that anytime Meek and Drake's name are mentioned in a conversation together and somebody that was as close to that situation as Drama was, I think that that's that's going to be Meek's reaction.
Speaker 1: He's going to react to that.
Speaker 4: I think that Meek is Meek still feels a way about the whole Drake situation, and for somebody like Drama who was involved in that, yeah, to speak you know on that. I think that, you know, if Meek would I knew Meek was going to respond to that.
Speaker 1: If there wasn't so much baggage to begin with. I know for a fact, Meek would not even reply to Drama saying Drake is the new Hove or even some of the dreams of nightmare shit this is. You know, I've been in this position too, where that you've been quiet about so much shit and then someone says one thing and it's not that big a deal, but it just gives you an opportunity to now to let say everything that you've been harboring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the interviewer asked that question on purpose, like the interview saying the interview is saying, who do you think is the whole this generation? And then him saying, well, I think it's Meek. You don't think it's Meek. You did that because you know the drama between Drake, like the drama between Drama Drake and Meek, and Drama kind of didn't see that.
Speaker 3: He walked right into that trap.
Speaker 4: I think Drama seen it just doesn't give a fuck. I think he just answered it honestly, like you know, it is what it is. And again, obviously there's some tension between those two gentlemen, like Meek was saying, he probably felt the way because he didn't do the tiny death shit that was part of Drama's rollout, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He wanted Meek to be a part of that.
Speaker 4: So again he Meek felt like there was some reason for him to be saying that like a shit that we didn't know until some of these text messages were put out, you know what I mean, Like we didn't know about any of those feelings. But again, I you know, I just I just I hate when she like this happens because again it's we don't need to know like a lot of this ship like it does.
Speaker 1: It does nothing for us.
Speaker 4: It just creates more gossip, ship, more shit to you know, fuel drama and bullshit. And I think it's enough of that. I want the music, Like I want more Meek music, more Meek albums.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to get what like forty five albums and day or something yea or a month a month or I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm That's all I want, man, That's all I ever really want from a lot of these artists. I really don't give a fuck about you know, too much of the personal ship, and you know, I hate that we even have to know about some of this ship because I really don't care, like when it comes to artists and things like that. Just give me the music and all that other ship you can keep behind closed doors and beef about on your own.
Speaker 1: I just want to note that it is June and Larry Page is still missing. Other than that, though, I just want to no, no, I love the seems that no one is talking about it, talking about it. It's June.
Speaker 5: They're gonna put a little owner in the corner, and that says like Larry's missing day.
Speaker 1: He went missing on my birthday on May fourth. It is now June. Not a peep from the news. Nobody knows what is YO can't find him anyways. Uh, maybe he'll be a Dodger Stadium for Tyler's Festival. Maybe maybe he'll be in the audience. Baby Keeman Kendrick put out a visual where do we want to go with this man? This kind of had the Kendrick versus Drake Timeline in a fucking frenzy. Everyone says, oh, when when Drake does dance, y'all hate it, But when Kendrick does it, he's a genius. It was that type of time on Twitter.
Speaker 4: I just people, This is this is why I keep trying to tell you people will fuel ship and give life to shit that artists I think don't even think about. Like, I still don't think that there's a Kendrick and Drake beef.
Speaker 1: There is. There is not a beeff personally, but Kendrick has been shooting at Drake for some time and Drake has replied subliminally. And one would say that Kendrick was on the Beyonce remix took a shot at Drake, and people are saying Keen took shots to Drake on this one over the sound that he just recently did. No same flow, same cadence. I get it, I definitely get it. How do we feel about the song?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: It's right, it's cute, it's cute.
Speaker 1: I'm actually with Julian as that would be the take I took.
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's cool, visual, cool song. I don't know, but I put Kendrick at a higher higher plants than this. To be honest, I.
Speaker 4: Think this was just doing something having fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the visuals match how much effort they put into this song. It's just compiled the footage of them chilling. Yeah, it's fun, editing. But this Isn't this a lucy that they're not doing anything with this record?
Speaker 1: I do think it. I think this is starting to hinder if that's the right word.
Speaker 2: Keen.
Speaker 1: I'd like Baby Keem his last project. I said, I could see that there's a potential here. It's probably not an album I'm going to run back to, but I do see the potential on why they believe in this kid so much. He's definitely talented, even we saw him live great anytime. He's pushed really to the masses, though it's with visuals with Kendrick, Like, at some point you're gonna have to separate the two, like and not force Keen on us. Yeah, and let Keem organically grow and get a fan base rather than this, which is great because their family. It's silly, it's fun, Like I'm sure Kendrick would only do something like this with his cousin, and it just so happens. His cousin is very talented. But at what point are they gonna stop doing this with Keen.
Speaker 4: I think that they have plans obviously Keen as an album that they're gonna put out on Kendrick's own label and things like that, But I mean this shit like this is, you know, they move at their own pace, They do what they want, They travel in the world, they're doing shows, they having fun. They obviously in the studio recording, doing their own thing. I just think that they're just moving by their own pace and doing what the fuck they want to do. Obviously, will get Keen by hisself at some point, but I don't think that there's.
Speaker 1: A rush for that. I guess. I just feel like the package that they started with was it Family Size, was the first visual we got from them. I thought that was fire and what a great way to introduce KM to the World's same same strategy that Hope would do with his artists, Like it made a lot of sense just every time we see KM now it's just in regards to Baby Kim and Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long that strategy is going to work or hurt him in the long run.
Speaker 4: I don't think it hurts him as long as when we do get Keen fire, it's just yeah, like I think that's what you know, that that that over, that's that supersedes all of that. Like, as long as when we get Keen the music is fire, I'm pretty sure the visuals will be dope. It's hard to kind of put out bullshit visuals at this point.
Speaker 1: I think it pretty that's actually pretty easy.
Speaker 4: But I think you would have to try to put out some bullshit Like I think that is just because now it's like, what's.
Speaker 1: A bullshit visual? There's bullshit visuals like, but what give me off the top of my head, I'd have to scroll through YouTube. But artists put out bullshit visuals often. I don't think this is one. I think this looks like two cousins having fun.
Speaker 4: But this is like, you know, this is a this is a layup. Let's film footage of us, you know, on on the road, on private jets, hotels, restaurants, having fun in the mall.
Speaker 1: And also not that Tyler needs looks, and not that camp flognog ever needs like crazy Bromo. What a fucking easy layup for Tyler. Holy shit. Like, wait, I get to do a Kendrick Lamar video to roll out my festival at the spot.
Speaker 2: That we're doing in the middle of the stadium. With it, all I have to do is show a pin hard.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I like the fact that, you know, dudes like but they they work to get to the Kendrick work to get to this position in his career.
Speaker 1: Obviously Tyler did the same.
Speaker 4: I just love the fact that they're both you know, just doing their own ship, move on their own rules. They don't really you know, get entrenched in the industry ship that they need to do this. They need to do that, you need to go on this type of press run you need. I just love to see dudes doing their own ship, moving at their own pace, but you obviously have to work to get to that point.
Speaker 1: Okay, but to be messy. Do we think this bothered Drake?
Speaker 2: No, No, He'll probably respond by bother I don't think.
Speaker 1: I really don't think Drake is in Turks betting six billion on the heat and is really upset. I'm not saying he's upset at all or bothered for that matter, but does he look at it. Funny, does he look at that shit be like, really, now you're gonna do the dance shit? That my same flow. I think he has some shots to me two weeks in a row, like.
Speaker 4: No, I think that Drake looks at it like to me, that's hip hop.
Speaker 1: Well he throws them too.
Speaker 4: But but that's what I'm saying to me, that's that doesn't mean it's beef though. Like when people say that they got beef, I don't think they have beef. I think they both know that, Yo, we're fighting for the top, you know, spot like, but.
Speaker 1: You don't think they have they have rat beef though, of course they don't have beef.
Speaker 4: I don't know about I don't even know if it's I think it's I think it's more of a competitive thing, like, oh, that's what you're doing. I bet so.
Speaker 1: You don't think when Drake went on Cedar Block and said if I stayed conscious, I would have all your fans he wasn't talking about Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying no, I'm not saying he was in he was in Compton.
Speaker 1: I'm not snscious your.
Speaker 4: Saying these gentlemen are not talking about each other. I'm saying that I don't think that it's a quote unquote beef. I don't think that it's like tension. I don't think that.
Speaker 1: I think this is more of a competitive fun.
Speaker 4: I know I'm dope and ill. They both respect each other, obviously, I think only respond to the people that you in that space that you're going to get in a booth, and actually right, you respect them. So I think that they both respect each other. But I don't think it's a beef. The way the timeline on social media tried to make it like a beef thing, I don't think it's a beef. I think that these are two gentlemen that just know, like, Yo, I'm dope and I know you dope and nigga, you keep throwing shots. I'm throwing shots back, and we just gonna have to, you know, get who's gonna outslick each other.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I just think this proves that maybe Kendrick isn't that healed. Wow. I think like mister Morle may not have been what we thought. People are looking at petty.
Speaker 2: People are looking at the beat in the flow, like look at Drake's the trend setter. He said the trend. I think that's the wrong angle to look at it. I think Kendrick did.
Speaker 1: It to just trolls.
Speaker 4: This trolling is having fun. It's obviously sending.
Speaker 2: The that was the intentional part. He was.
Speaker 1: It's very attention something new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, And that's what I'm saying. I don't that's why. I just I think that they're just having fun and just like you know, throwing shots back and forth like you go, you know.
Speaker 2: Right when they're taking subtle shots at each other.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is this is necessary. That's what I said.
Speaker 4: This is this is what hip hop is supposed to be. Two of the biggest you know, throwing little sublimes at each other. But it not getting into a point where it's like a beef though. It's kind of like I heard that little slick shit you said, all.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, but at what point does this manifest itself? Because we even watched, like you brought up Hove and Nas, like remember when Hove on that you was saying extra name out like but that was that was but that was sure. But there was a lot of shots back and forth between Nas and Jay when they weren't beefing. But people were taking some shots as rappers do. Does this ever manifest itself? I think we passed the time because both of those gentlemen have gotten older, and I don't know if them doing a rap beef is really gonna look the best from either of them. I would love it, and I think it'd be a great battle. But Drake and Yeah, I just think it's gonna stay at subliminals like the Jay and Nods, Subliminals eventually manifested themselves to I left condoms on your baby seat. I just don't think that's gonna go.
Speaker 4: This is not no, this is this is thank God, this won't go there. But I think that the way we get, you know, I think that these two will give us a record together, and I think that they I think I think that they'll go at each other on the record. Like I could see that, I could see it going that way.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I can see it in the way we didn't expect. It's not gonna be like no Beef. It's not gonna be like they're gonna see each other and crews are going to get the pushing and shoving match backstage. I don't think it's gonna be that. I think that they're gonna give us a record out of nowhere, and they're gonna address all.
Speaker 1: The ship, like, yeah, I don't think the Chove's is gonna push Dave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's not gonna it's not gonna get to that. I think that these two are going to just secretly just give us a song together to freelover.
Speaker 1: I can't see it, no, I can I can only see another artist that they both highly respect putting them as features on a song together. I can't see the two of them even if they tried it. I think it would come down to like quote unquote creative differences once they realized what song each of them were gonna pick, and like who has the upper hand Where I got to pick the beat, I had the ship waiting, or I sent it to you, I redid my verse after you sent years back. Like, there's too much competition between those two in a healthy way that I don't see them doing music again together. I just can't see at this point in their careers.
Speaker 4: I think I think, I think it happens.
Speaker 1: I hope so, I would love it, but I think it happens. Why not? Is Poetic Justice their last collaboration? Yeah, yeah, and only is.
Speaker 2: There not because well he Drake gave Kendrake that record off take Care.
Speaker 1: Oh, on the other side of Marbn's room, that wasn't a collab.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was Kendrick wrapping on a whole different beat on the other side of Martin. I'm saying account and he disses Drake on that beat. No, he doesn't. He's annoyed by their conversation. If I remember correctly, I think that Drake has been gearing up for this beef for quite some time with like Canadian compliments, like even when on was it a four pm calabasis, like then I took Kendrick and Rocky on it sort of like you his sons, Kendrick anytime he gives him a compliment, So to like the regular fan, it looks like he's giving Kendrick Lamar a compliment. But if you really look at it, he's little browing him on a lot of that stuff. I don't see I don't see it like that. That is a little bro because he said.
Speaker 4: See, I don't look at you like that, because at the time that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: He said. They said. The line was like they said, I couldn't draw crowd. Then I drew for Kendrick and Rocky like he's like, I drew their audience. I did that.
Speaker 4: No, that's not what he's saying. He's saying that R and B act he reached out like he wanted to take them out, like he would rather go out on the road with those got.
Speaker 1: The right decisions when the world's watching. I get the bar. But because I understand Drake's pettiness, I see the bars through that where it's kind of a shot.
Speaker 4: Now, See, that's what fans do we do. I'm a fan, Yeah, but we do that a lot. We we take shit and we just make it our own. Like, nah, he's throwing a shot. I don't think that that's a shot. At the time, that's exactly what it was. Those two artists a Rocky and and Kendrick weren't like the guys they are now, but Drake recognized that they would dope and wanted to give them a look as well, even.
Speaker 1: On the college shit like your man from Compton said, say my name, Yeah, I guess Soft Life Part two? Is it called part two? Volume TI clear to the soft Life? Okay, well soft Life the second one, Yeah, how do we feel, Moll, you are our senior Summer, He responded, you know how I feel about some I love Summer, support Summer.
Speaker 4: I wasn't really feeling this one, and I wasn't feeling it wasn't really my thing. But I feel like this wasn't supposed to be for me. I feel like this wasn't for guys.
Speaker 1: Really. Why that's compared to her albums.
Speaker 4: Well, the albums, the music is different.
Speaker 1: It was definitely her eric Aboah, she got her back.
Speaker 4: The music was different. It's just I think that the lyrics, the content was more for She's talking directly to her, her her women fan base, the females. This is for the ladies to start with. You know, that's a great that's a good audio. Hug was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a lot.
Speaker 4: Cole Verse was dope, very personal. I thought he did a good job on that. I thought the song was dope, But after that, I think it was more of a healing, more of a woman talking to the other women type of thing. I don't think this was for me. I played it a few times to try to really like get into it, but I was like, no, not really for me.
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of women that I know who love everything Summer's Summer does and was looking really forward to this project. They were disappointed as well, but Summer had already come out. Me personally, I love the project. Like if she made this project for anyone, it was me. I actually like it more than her albums. Like, I like this type of vibe from her. It's very raw. It's not polished. You hear the instruments more like, it's just it's there's not a lot of like. And even Summer said it, she said, if you're looking for my album type music where it's a lot of auto tune and poppy songs and radio friendly, shit, this isn't it.
Speaker 3: This is raw.
Speaker 1: This is me talking, Yeah, for sure, just the way, just the way Cardi did. Yeah, but all women's rollout is just talking.
Speaker 4: To them all all a female artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's cool because you represent misogyny.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: Represent definitely support black women. But yeah, it just wasn't. This just wasn't.
Speaker 1: A few times it just wasn't for me. I actually liked it a lot. I kind of prefer the sound over her albums. Me personally, I love the childish gambino feature. Yes, I thought he smoked that. I did want to look at the credits. I mean, I know she put on the artwork produced by Solange, Steve Lacy, and John Kirby, but I'm curious, like who did what? I do want to see her work with Solange more and with Steve Lacy. I did appreciate it. I think it's an incomplete thought, though I can see why people wouldn't gravitate towards it with this new sound. If she completed her thoughts and completed the sound for an actual album like this, I think it would be received much better. But again, it's an EP get your shit off, throw a call intro, but I like the sound man, this is my type of shit. Yes, the content was very much more for women women. It's still a sound like like I walked.
Speaker 4: In on a woman's meeting, but I feel like led by j Coles, led by Jake Cole like I was like yo, cold here, Cold left, and then it was like yo' I'm a head out to like you said, like Jermaine's done talking, okay, you know, seeing the ladies did like what's up ladies?
Speaker 1: Peace love and I'm out. I know I'm fishing for content here, do we think that the audio hug caused any type of disruption in J Cole's household. No, no, I know we heard.
Speaker 5: I know we heard that audio hug early. Right, we heard it, so we were used to it.
Speaker 1: But we heard it. Never mind, don't just relax with a certain ambiance of smells.
Speaker 5: But I think that is so now that everybody else is hearing it. I think that's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Ship that's right.
Speaker 3: No, that's not y'all finally heard the audio hug that she got.
Speaker 5: That's not what.
Speaker 2: A year ago.
Speaker 5: I think it's very beautiful what he did for her, especially because Summer has always been like very transparent with what she goes through with her relationships and things like that in her music and just period, I'm live on whatever. So when he did that just to uplift a female artist's.
Speaker 1: R and B, women are full of shi ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: If J Cole was not J Cole, that would be called where's my hug? Not audio hug? You know, women would look at those type of compliments and support as the guy, where's my hug? Guy?
Speaker 4: That's not if that was game, that would have been where hug?
Speaker 1: Right? As facts, that was Game, and there would have been way more names than Ari and Siss.
Speaker 2: Game no.
Speaker 3: Game name.
Speaker 1: I get to the show.
Speaker 5: Even if Game did do this like it wasn't like, wouldn't do this.
Speaker 4: From Let's be clear, Game would never do a verse like that.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: No, Now you can talk about his lowrider Game be Game.
Speaker 3: Be like his ship.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Game would do this like for Ruby Rose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not for Summer Walker. That's what we're trying to say.
Speaker 1: Didn't he finger India love in the park. He'd definitely do that. Wow, Wow, I just saw them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said that's an audio hug finger bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if that's hugging. Well, I guess it could be an audio hugger. Click a bowling hug.
Speaker 6: It's bowling is funny, Summer.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to give you your flowers. But these niggas.
Speaker 1: Plain to I said, I like the EP a lot and that I think women are full of ship, and the j from anyone else would have been, where's my hug? Not audio hug?
Speaker 5: Think that I think that men in hip hop should uplift more like uplift women because there's so much toxic music in hip hop, which you know, I banged too, for sure, But it's nice for you to uplift somebody like.
Speaker 4: You go from acting see this is my problem. You go from acting bad to no, we need more men to uplift. Puff was snaked on the balcony.
Speaker 3: So how was he not uplifting women because he was Miami up on that rail on that balcony. Revolt TV paid.
Speaker 1: They weren't in the same scenes ever, good, Yes they were.
Speaker 3: He was literally licking her foot in one scene.
Speaker 2: I take it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yo, see, y'all don't pay attention to ship that I pay attention to y'all did see, did y'all see? I don't know if it was game four or five when uh uh Young Miami was at the Miami Heat game, mister missus acbad and it was like it was like a uh it was an out of bounds played. I think the ball went out of bounds right in front of Young Miami And when the players would get up off the floor, like the way the camera was angled, it looked like Young Miami was staring at Jimmy Butler. So the blogs kind of ran with it. It was like yo, Young Miami and Jimmy Butler like eye contact at the game, this, that, and the third whatever whatever. So I'm like, here they go. They gonna try to stir this ship up. She's sitting courtside Jimmy Butler's did they kind of look at each other the next Miami Heat game? You know who was courtside? Puff said, all that ship straight, like, nigga, I've seen them blogs. We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Not even sitting next to each other. Young man was behind me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, she was sitting right next to her. He was laying on all kinds of ship like, we're not going to even feel of those rumors. Let's put that ship to bed right now. She wasn't caught looking at no Jimmy Butler Nigga like, she's still my girl. So Puff is funny, though I love Puffy.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Ruby Rose, Jamara, since you speak for all women, you need to make sense of Ruby Rose. Yeah, this is this is your platform. Now this makes perfect sense. I didn't make it make sense. Make Ruby make sense.
Speaker 3: She says she likes guys that don't like her.
Speaker 5: That's with plenty of women and men too, so we're not even gonna be that's a human thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody like everybody.
Speaker 1: Like women that like me, I mean, call me crazy, like the world.
Speaker 5: She never says she didn't like guys that don't like her, I mean exactly what.
Speaker 3: She never says she didn't like men that like her.
Speaker 5: She likes men that like her, but but don't but don't don't like her. But everybody likes men, well, not everybody, but unhealed women and Cuman's period. They like the chase, They like the oh you're not paying me any attention? Why aren't you paying me any attention? Men are like that way more than women. But I understand where she's coming from this because when I was younger, I was the same thing. I consistently chased the guys who paid me the littlest amount of attention because it's like, well, why aren't you in love with me?
Speaker 3: Everybody else is in love with me. It's a challenge.
Speaker 1: You're missing the most important part of your sentence, which is when I was a kid, when I was young.
Speaker 5: I said, I she's not that wrong. Ruby Rose is like twenty six, twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, that should be out of phase at twenty six, you should.
Speaker 5: You should, But there's plenty of bro men be like that. Well in today, fifties so we're not going to do that. And I'm not making this a women versus men.
Speaker 1: Get all wrong. Just let me know if you like me or not, and then you know it's not that sail mall.
Speaker 5: Men don't like women that men don't like the chase men. Men don't prefer the woman that gives them a hard time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I chase Ti for like five summers in it, and I got it, and I'll push the stinks stopped doing that.
Speaker 1: She was acting back once.
Speaker 4: I once smell that you made me chase five summers out gave you some of my best probably.
Speaker 1: For the shower, okay with someone, what do you think after five summers? Like, what do you think was the one that that got you there?
Speaker 4: I don't even know, man, I just know I finally got it, and I was just like I said, knock knock, like how are you okay?
Speaker 1: All said?
Speaker 2: Did it hurt?
Speaker 1: But the five summer thing might have just been like convenience. No, I mean she had a boyfriend and yeah, it wasn't like it's finally your time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just my turn, and I'm mad I had a turn, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like why was I stressing? Why are you making a five summer.
Speaker 2: This is like what the I get turned off when a girl comes on too fast exactly.
Speaker 1: But that's different. That's different than what she's saying. I don't care about that ship.
Speaker 5: If a girl, If a girl approaches you in the bar and she's like, like, I'm not gonna lie you and you're super.
Speaker 1: Hot, I hate that. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: That's weird, you know, because it happens to him all the day time. It's like it's happened, but it's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't like, like a half how do you not like women who like you? Don't like that at all.
Speaker 2: That so I don't like that. There's enough approach that's aggressed.
Speaker 3: If I come up to you and say, Julian, you're like you're hot, Like could we go on a date? That's aggressive.
Speaker 1: That's not fun. That's not I think it's cute. I think it's cute.
Speaker 3: But see that's the difference. Some men love that and some men absolutely hate it. They feel they want to have to chase you.
Speaker 1: They there's a difference between the chase I don't like me. Yeah, that's there's way different. There's a big area in between those two things. So I agree with you that, yes, men like the chase. I like to chase too. I like to have to put in effort. But that doesn't mean I want someone that doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: But I've had women court me, but do it in a way where it's not that like where it's like, oh, I'm trying to fuck what you're doing tonight, Like that's never going to happen. I will never go home with a girl if she's doing that kind of Oh well, no, of course, but there's been ways will but I haven't a shut up. Yeah, yeah, let's be honest with each When I was maybe twenty two, twenty three, sure, but like I'm saying, there are ways still if a woman comes up to me and it's I assessed the approach and it's like, Okay, this is respectable, this is good. I can move forward with this.
Speaker 4: If a woman approaches you like, oh my god, you're so hot.
Speaker 2: That's it gross?
Speaker 4: Like you she's selling it that hate that she's gonna actually want or what if what if I'm not ill?
Speaker 1: I think now it's but you're exactly wait.
Speaker 5: I'm also if a q ass girl hops in your DMS like she's been she liked three pictures and you didn't You didn't DM.
Speaker 1: Right, I hate that too, Sorry, well we can get the analytics. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We came to the realization that you're just like I don't like that, You're just like a hurt soul.
Speaker 2: How does that make me hurt?
Speaker 1: Because you're judging the analytics based off exactly how did she go? Back at my story?
Speaker 2: The girl that likes all your photos and then follows on f like just does all that that's.
Speaker 1: That's not attractive. But if I don't like it, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: The definition of weird.
Speaker 3: Get three photos, it's weird.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, everything following up following, Oh that's weird.
Speaker 5: No, but I thought like the like in three photos, I thought that was like the universal, like I think you're cute. So if I like three photos and Maul doesn't get it, and then somebody slides into his DMS and there's like, I just want to let you know, like I think you're really cute.
Speaker 3: You think that that's unattractive.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's unattractive. That's not as aggressive as the other approaches. That's not like when shoot their shot, I think that's ill.
Speaker 2: I like when your shot slim, you can do it in a really nice well.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a great area that Ruby Rose is not talking about her. I think what she's trying to say is don't be a fucking thirst bucket. Yeah, exactly, and landed on I like men that don't like me. I think she's just trying to say, don't like come on, relax.
Speaker 3: I don't know, honestly, I think she means what she says.
Speaker 5: And one of the reason why I say that is because I think it's because Ruby Rose receives a lot of Ruby Rose is Ruby Rose, and she she.
Speaker 3: Looked like that. So there's plenty of men, thirsty ass men in her dms all day.
Speaker 5: So the man that doesn't pay attention to her, or the man that doesn't starts drooling when she walks in the room, that's the one she's gonna look in black well, damn.
Speaker 1: So don't be a thirst bucket. Yeah, just just don't be a act. Accordingly, don't pay me any attention.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna be interested.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like fanboys, Yeah, that's what she's saying.
Speaker 4: She doesn't like men that are fans of hers that have fucking pictures of her on the wallpaper on their phone like that, Like that she's talking about.
Speaker 1: If you have Ruby Rose as you, oh, as your wallpaper.
Speaker 4: Out there, you need to see people they're out there. I mean, she's a beautiful there's.
Speaker 3: People who have you as their wallpaper.
Speaker 1: They should seek help as well, like just put like your dog or something. Don't put your dog everyone, She's just that basicly as their I measure.
Speaker 2: Rory's face is your lock screen.
Speaker 4: Nothing is worse than seeing a girl's phone and it's her face.
Speaker 1: Looking at looking into my eyes? Why do you?
Speaker 3: Why do you not? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: It's weird. I find it weird too.
Speaker 5: The only time so when I when I used to go out into clubs that I would use, I don't whatever.
Speaker 3: When I used to go out when I whatever, When I used to go out and club late.
Speaker 1: To my album release party, to go to a club that wasn't a.
Speaker 5: Club, I mean, I'm sorry anyway, When I used to go out to club clubs, like there's people drunk all over the place, we're fucking fist pumping like that kind of club club clubs, I used to put my face on my phone because if I lose my phone, it's a little bit easier to find me.
Speaker 1: You know who's phone is in the sea, your phone, see yourself.
Speaker 2: No one's gonna be like, oh, I picked up this iPhone. Oh this must be when prolongs, you don't. That's that girl over there, the same hairstyle.
Speaker 1: Like, maybe you could add this to the list. It's probably not the month for it. But I always found it odd when men had themselves. I got over women having themselves as their background. I get it, no, but men having themselves in their background I still have not understood. Definitely not down.
Speaker 4: I remember, like a few years ago, a girl sent me a video, like a nude video of herself, and she had a picture of herself over her bed.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. Was she naked in that one too?
Speaker 4: Was she not fully naked?
Speaker 1: Okay? But she had like just like a photo, like a painting of her A photo, okay photo.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a good photo. If it was somebody else, like you above your bed is kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe that photo got printed somewhere.
Speaker 5: I think having somebody else above my bed is weird. A picture of myself in my own bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Not a picture of yourself and you say you like to you like to do that a lot.
Speaker 4: Not a picture of yourself in your bedroom soft life over your headboard.
Speaker 1: That's kind of sick.
Speaker 4: Not only your dresser near the fucking perfume and she's like that, No, that's not we don't think that's weird. That might be weird too, but not as weird as a big ass picture over your headboard of yourself.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's maybe it could be a self hatred. Having solo pics of yourself and your crib is crazy to me. That's that's weird. That's that's crazy. Everything a mirror, that's weird. Why do I need pictures of myself like with friends, family, whatever. I get that, I'm art.
Speaker 3: I want to naked picture myself in my bathroom.
Speaker 2: Art.
Speaker 1: I'm art, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to argue that your art like in your.
Speaker 5: Bedroom, I understand in the bathroom more like a fire like artistic taking a ship.
Speaker 2: League.
Speaker 4: I gotta look at you like being artie like in some fil.
Speaker 1: Is spready like the listeners have killed you for using my bathtub and my master bath right, uh huh, that's how unrelaxing. Would it be if I have photos of myself.
Speaker 4: That rolled on like a bear skin rug?
Speaker 1: Like, how weird with that?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're a man, because he's.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 3: This month that to the list of five hundred things men can't do.
Speaker 5: No, Rory can't lay on a bear skin rug, all it up in black and white and put it in his gonna be picture that you have like you have here that you know you're in all of your apartments with the the girl with her legs up and the pussy and like there's like a cat where her pussy should be.
Speaker 3: I think if I, if that was a picture of me, I would have that up.
Speaker 1: So you're saying I should recreate that with a cat onoo push basic could do that. Yeah, I just think that's weird. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yourself hanging above your bed is fucking cra.
Speaker 5: She'd be being off to herself. She likes that she's turned out by herself. I think that's very healthy.
Speaker 3: It's not for me.
Speaker 1: Being turned on myself is healthy. I'm not saying that, but to have I think there's a deeper issue when your apartment is you everywhere.
Speaker 6: Damn, I must hate myself. I've never been turned off by myself, never looked at myself like.
Speaker 1: Damn, you kill it. And I'm with you. I think it's healthy that people are turned on by themselves. I'm with you as well. I've never looked to myself like you, who is that guy?
Speaker 2: You only fuck with the lights out? Yeah, for sure, you guys only fuck with the lights out.
Speaker 1: No, definitely fuck the lights you said. And I'll do the mirror thing. But it's not turning me on, of me turning me on, of.
Speaker 2: Like fucking with the lights on. It's not my thing for someone that looks at themselves all day.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: The photo because I'm insecure, like you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to? You want to?
Speaker 1: It was a wild laugh.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like it's not because I like they come cute. Yeah, like I don't like funk with the lights on for the lights off?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: Had some type of light on, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like a light little ambulance.
Speaker 3: Nobody what happened?
Speaker 1: What happens when Ruby Rose gets the guy that doesn't like her and then he turns the lights off and she's like, why I don't like you? I don't want to see you.
Speaker 4: I want to imagine me hitting somebody else.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Ruby, I feel you long story short, and a lot of other people.
Speaker 4: She's just saying she don't want fan boys. That's that's what I think she was trying to She don't she don't want any guy that's a fan of hers. It's like, oh my god, Ruby, Rose, I finally got your attention. I love you so much, Like, yeah, that's weird. She don't want that. Nobody wants that. I think I don't think anybody wants. I definitely don't want that.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think that's probably best for you. No, it's definitely not no. No.
Speaker 4: We have some voicemails, yeah, baby, from some of you crazies out here that we love so much. We appreciate y'all keep sending the voicemails. Let's give people therapy. You picked a few.
Speaker 1: We just gave ourselves therapy and a half.
Speaker 2: So we have a lot piled up. So please don't have her yourself. Don't freak out. We'll get to it. But I'm jumping around because there are some incredible ones that I just want to get to give me somebody.
Speaker 1: It's how sick Julian was at the Dream Hotel. We were on the roof in highlight room and Julian at his laptop open, just going through voice. All right, there was some wild ship. Yeah, air pods in locked in. All right, Well let's give some people some therapy.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 9: Hi everyone, this is Coco from the DMV.
Speaker 1: Hey, Coco, in.
Speaker 9: Honor of Ed and leaving horrible decisions, have a couple of questions for you all. Question, are there any kinks that are hard stops for you all into? If your partner was really into a kink that you weren't into, would you be okay with them seeking it elsewhere as long as no penetration is evolved. Thanks for listening, guys, Love you all.
Speaker 1: Coco. That sounded very specific. Yeah, Cocho, first King, don't have a photo of yourself above it.
Speaker 4: Sh Yeah, that's just wild seeking your kink from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't happy about that. I don't like getting tied up with another girl.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, like I just h.
Speaker 3: Is like, fine, leave me the alone.
Speaker 1: But he could fulfill all your fantasy is amazing. Sure, Rory says that, but he'll be pissed. If that happened, I've been in that situation.
Speaker 4: I didn't care your your girlfriend was getting her fantasy fulfilled from another woman.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend is a stretch, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Soon I was talking to that right there, ends it that way.
Speaker 1: But why all right, well, what's the fantasy?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, Yes, it matters if your girl having any fantasy fulfilled by somebody else would bother.
Speaker 1: You if her fantasy is not to have someone that's overworked and tired a lot and just wants her to pussy eight on a Tuesday, like, go crazy, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't jacking that, not your girlfriend. No, you wouldn't have that.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't be happy waiting another girl like that.
Speaker 3: You know you wouldn't let your girlfrienduck another girl without you being there.
Speaker 1: Hell no, really, that's why they call you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's why they called me smart. She'd be you niggas that'd be like, yeah, no, go ahead, go fuck that girl, act that and then be standing in the mall. Would have done with the police force.
Speaker 1: Ready to get a wild transition. That's the niggas that get hurt.
Speaker 4: She left me, Yeah, because you sitting here to my go fulfill your fantasy with somebody else.
Speaker 6: A lot of people can't handle that, like you, that's still a lot a lot of a lot of girls, a lot of just cannot handle that.
Speaker 4: If you can't fulfill her fantasy, why is that your girlfriend? What is your job as that being your girlfriend? Okay, we can't fulfill her fantasy.
Speaker 1: It's not like we're not fucking that girl together as well, but like sometimes I have schedule conflicts and she just needs to do it.
Speaker 4: So don't alting to where your girl got to go. Get a pussy, ate you off somebody else.
Speaker 1: We were on tour for months. You can fly long, all right, but what okay, Well, in this case, our overhead was really tight.
Speaker 5: Okay, are there any are there any kinks that are hard stops for all of you?
Speaker 1: Edden Tying, I don't like getting tied up.
Speaker 2: That is not my tried it.
Speaker 1: I was not a fan.
Speaker 2: How what was it?
Speaker 4: Not like?
Speaker 6: It was like it was constricting my wrists and ship and I was on the bed and that was not fun for me at all.
Speaker 2: You don't like I do not like that.
Speaker 3: You panic when you like get stuck in your hoodie.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get stuck in my hoodie. But that's fucking hilarious, Like my big ass head can't fit out. Getting sweaty hoodie is crazy weird transition, very weird. But do you know that like toddlers and infants like hold their breath when you try to take their clothes off over their face. They hold their breath and it's very scary.
Speaker 2: That's cute things.
Speaker 1: That's not actually when you can't get the arm out of the thing and you think about to kill your kid. Oh no, you don't want to pull a shirt too hard at all. Yeah, and yeah, they hold their breath when they see that. Damn that tying up ship. I'm not with that, that pagan Peggan. I'm not about pegging.
Speaker 3: Pegging is my heart.
Speaker 1: Stop. What is that like? Tying up very popular?
Speaker 3: Now, don't say I'm all just it's privately, it's.
Speaker 2: The month for pegging, month for pegging. You guys got a discount code for.
Speaker 3: Pegging does not make you gay or straight.
Speaker 1: There's a Patreon tying up. It wouldn't be a wait wait wait wait, no, y'all not gonna let I feel like you said times. She said, y'all, she said, peggan, don't make you gay or straight. Here you go.
Speaker 2: She's right. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Peggan makes you straight if a woman, I don't want to be pegged. But if a woman pegs you, that doesn't make you gay. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So she said peggan doesn't make you gay or straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in the area there.
Speaker 3: You can't put a label on.
Speaker 5: You can't say that pegging is a gay activity or a straight activity.
Speaker 1: Pegg man fucks you in the ass. Yeah, it's just a kink.
Speaker 5: Pegging is just a kink or whatever your sexually and some duds like play. I want more men to be comfortable. If you want your your girlfriend, your wife, whatever to peg you.
Speaker 1: Just ask you, like, I'm not pegged the Stallion show. You want to get cursed out, So I like, I do not like it was like.
Speaker 3: You literally lead a girl not playing tongue.
Speaker 1: That's not anal play play a play Getting your ass is a what could could it be? Ass? Getting eight? Yeah? But what is your ass? Your But don't say anal play though it is in its plays that.
Speaker 3: Literally played with your ass with her tongue.
Speaker 5: Antal playing play sounds plays crazy, but sounds like you're in You want to fight?
Speaker 1: You say you want to fight, miss you do somebody. She's tongue punching your ass. Has never been tongue to your star.
Speaker 5: She's also she's barring with your butt, swirls it. She doesn't like tongue the speed back.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's an ass play. That's an ass play. That's anal anal play makes it sound like penetration. That's just weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like. I don't like anal play.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't, I don't do.
Speaker 1: You get uncomfortable when you wipe your ass? You think that's gay? Yeah, me wiping my ead.
Speaker 2: You're a man, so you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's weird.
Speaker 4: Ass.
Speaker 1: Another a man is touching your butt. Oh, I have a question, So, Demaris, So you don't like the idea of you pegging your man.
Speaker 3: I don't date men who would like to get pegged.
Speaker 1: She's toxic through this, she's not that.
Speaker 4: People say, why what do you mean? Why?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Because I like to be dominated. I don't prefer to dominate men in there.
Speaker 2: That's fair. That's not for me. You never dominate.
Speaker 1: She don't like to be dominated.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what I said. I don't like to dominate men in the ball.
Speaker 4: You don't like to dominate.
Speaker 5: You want me to peg you, I will have to be dominating you and that's not Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with It's just not my thing.
Speaker 1: To answer Coco's question, Yeah, don't go find that that fantasy somewhere else?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, Pegg, don't find anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see that ship.
Speaker 2: Maybe your partner's just not for you. If that's like a hard barrier, Coco, that was that was person Coco. You know, Coco is trying to leave that.
Speaker 4: She's trying to go get her fantasy fulfilled. Yeah, he ain't into what I'm into. Like, you know, I want to I want to peg something. He don't want me to peg them.
Speaker 1: That might be it. That's definitely what it is, O man. I mean she's a fan of horrible decisions.
Speaker 5: And well, if you're a fan of horrible decisions, then you know what what ethical non monogamy is, which means that you're just honest about what you guys want. And if you both make the decision to go find that elsewhere and you both agree to that, I think that that's okay and that that's healthy.
Speaker 3: But you have to be honest.
Speaker 4: I think it's healthy to go to fulfill your fantasy with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Some people are into open relationship.
Speaker 3: I think it's on. I think it's healthy to be honest with your art.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between ethical non monogamy and open relationship. It sounds like the same. Ethical non monogamy is yo, I just cheat it and I fucked this chick. No, no, to go an open relationship pretty basically, So why add all those syllables and the technical terms for anything like I just want to trip you up and cancer? Those are hard in.
Speaker 3: Part because ethical includes honesty. Right.
Speaker 5: If I'm in an open relationship, we're in an open relationship. The terms of our open relationship might not be that I have to tell you exactly what I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing, or then y'all not in a relationship. No, but that's the point where it's ethical nominogamy. If you're honest, you're not in a relationship. I was saying the opposite, actually, but that's funnier.
Speaker 4: That you took it that you're honest with your your your partner, you ain't in a relationship.
Speaker 1: How could you be in an open relationship and not be honest with each other. Isn't that the point of an open relationship With.
Speaker 4: Cans, You could be in an open relationship and not tell your partner like yeah.
Speaker 1: Open relationships where you just tell each other everything as far as who you're fucking.
Speaker 5: It means some people are in open relationships and don't want to know what you're doing. The open means our.
Speaker 3: Relationship, our relationship.
Speaker 5: Bet you can go outside of our relationship, but we're still a relationship, but you can go outside of it.
Speaker 3: It does not mean that they have to tell you everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want them the ethical all this no monogamy, give me the syllable.
Speaker 5: But yes, practice that. Be honest about what you want to have him, be honest about what he wants. And then if you're comfortable with him seeking his king somewhere else, maybe he has a foot fetish and you hate your feet. If he wants to go look at other bitches toes or lick other bitches to really specific and you okay with that, And.
Speaker 4: You know you have to be okay with your man sucking somebody else toes.
Speaker 1: No, Hey, Coco, funck that man in the ass, if that's what he wants.
Speaker 5: If we're having and he sucks another bitch toes, then sure, But honestly, you know what if I was in an open relationship, if you fucking a bitches sucked her toes, I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: That's gross. Why is that gross? Like if I don't want to kiss someone that just had someone else's foot in their mouth.
Speaker 5: He's eating her pussy. I'd rather taste her fucking feet than her ass.
Speaker 1: So with cheating, that's where we all the line, like it's okay for you to pussy, Like, don't sucker.
Speaker 4: That's you know, the more you the more you just sit back and let people talk about just like relationships ship you everybody is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cheat, Let's do the next question. They kind of parlays and what we're just talking about parlays.
Speaker 4: All right, what up, guys, Like.
Speaker 10: Marcus, I'm in Houston, So I got a question for y'all, Like if you say, for instance, like mal you won't. You ain't been a relationship for a long time, So like you're saying in the situation like you've been fucking alive, just safe for it. I know you probably don't, but it's just say, for instance, you've been fucking a lot, but you be fucking like different people or whatever. Of course, being safe and all that kind of shit, But then you get in a relationship and then you know, the first couple of months is all great, but then after a while, like you just get tired of sucking the same person because you just ain't used to that. Like, how do you tell your girl that? You know, like, you ain't gonna cheat on it, You ain't trying to cheat on nothing like that, But how do you tell your girl? Look, look, I don't want to fuck you every day like I'm tied or something, because you're just not used for fucking the same person every day like that. How do you tell her that?
Speaker 5: So the question he asked underneath it, he's all, you tell your girl you want to open up the relationship. He didn't say that in the voicemail, but he that was the question.
Speaker 1: No, he just don't want to fuck her every day. Yeah, but no he used to.
Speaker 4: He's saying he's not used to fucking just one girl. He's used to being single and having options and fucking a bunch of different girls.
Speaker 3: How do you tell your girl you want to open up the relationship?
Speaker 1: That's what he wrote in the nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean I mean basically what he's asking.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't take that as I took that as like how to tell my girl, I don't want to funk every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wants to stay with the girls, but he sounds like he's not the people other people. The simple answer to this Marcaus, you're just not ready to be in a relationship. No, no, you should cheat.
Speaker 4: No, No, he doesn't want to cheat.
Speaker 1: He just he wants to cheat.
Speaker 4: He wants well, yes he wants to he wants he wants to other women. Yeah, but you the the the quick, safe way is just just just stay single, man, Just be single. I love how he started it though, Yeah, Like I like how he resonates with you, Maul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were so many mollisms in that entire center, Like you know how you like you be fucking a lot, but then like.
Speaker 6: Chilling, but like you be fucking and then you realize you got the same bitch every day.
Speaker 4: You know, it sounds like he just wants to Uh, he he's not ready to be in a relationship, Marcus, you are not ready to be committed to one woman, which is fine, Just be honest about that.
Speaker 1: Single and if he's a pure pupil of mal You know he's not ready for that relationship. Oh hell no, he can't handle that. There's no there's no win that. Yeah, they always win that. Yeah, you can't beat a woman in an open relationship.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not the open relationship. God, that ain't for me.
Speaker 1: Nah, your girl, my girl can't just go fuck other people? Said, was cool, I'm fucking you guys got open relationship?
Speaker 2: Out of that?
Speaker 1: I think I got No, he's he wants to fuck other girl.
Speaker 3: He don't want to over relationship. He wants to fuck other girls, which is come.
Speaker 1: You want to. I think he was suggesting that he's used to fucking other women where it doesn't happen every day, Like I think I fucked different women but maybe once a week, And now he's with this girl and they're fucking every day, and he's not used to that, so he finds it weird, Like he doesn't want to fuck the same person every day, So how do I tell her? Can we fuck three times? Like not all the time?
Speaker 4: I'm not rolling with that, because if Marcus could fuck a different girl every.
Speaker 2: Day of the week, he would do I think I was gonna say, I think if he had his girl on Tuesday and then But what he's like, I'm over fucked. If you gave him three over crazy, I'm saying, if you hit him, market.
Speaker 1: Want to have a serious conversation, especially the three of us here, and you're included to Okay, you've never been over fucked. I Have you never felt lost after fucking five women in five days?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, But I'm saying it's not a good feeling. No, for sure, you can be all I think. I went to the roof for yell to.
Speaker 3: You got you climbed the rocky set, give me more.
Speaker 4: Over fucked. I he never felt over that day in my life. New pussy every day.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'm a pussy. So when when Drake said on Marvin's Room, I f five girls this week, I can't explain it, like I understood the pain he was talking about. He feels so empty.
Speaker 4: No, he wasn't talking about pain balls around like I got bitch. I can't explain. He was saying, I can't explain I'm out here fucking everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I like eventually that gets old, though it's a little old at one.
Speaker 1: Point, what it becomes routine. It takes away the great parts of sex when it's just routine of just like it's about fucking them, not the point of fucking them. Does that make It's not about the act will act of fucking, it's the leading up to it.
Speaker 2: And you're comfortable random people than they are, like sucking their girl.
Speaker 5: I've been there, not the last part, because people don't be as freaky in their relationships as they be with these strangers. And that's because people need to be more honest with their partners about what the fuck they want to do for phenomenogamy, whatever that is.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm random fucks. You can't, you know, get that freaky?
Speaker 2: You can? You can? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The random fucks that you call back and fuck a few more times after that? Yes, but fucking we're both drunk at the bar essential everyone and leave like, is that sex ever? That fucking freaky?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They can't be. Everybody can't.
Speaker 1: I had a head monster one night monster. What is freaky about head?
Speaker 2: Some bitch?
Speaker 3: If head can be freaky, what face head can be can be freaking?
Speaker 1: Say my face? Yeah? Wait, that's standard, that's not standing all right. Maybe we have different levels of freaky. That's not standard. Laying her head back this way and sucking her face standard that.
Speaker 2: What met her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not that's not for me. Damn, mister says right here, mister name tattoo, that's all right. So then we have a disconnect on communication of what freaky is.
Speaker 4: Everybody's freaking meter is different.
Speaker 1: It's different. Well, I'm saying random, and then there's no like freaky ship. Yeah, what is freaky?
Speaker 3: What do you think freaky is?
Speaker 1: Listen, my sex life is a nightmare.
Speaker 3: About your actual sex life. We're just talking about what you think is nightmare.
Speaker 5: Sleep paralysis. I'm trying to get him out of the paralysis. I'm trying to just usher him away.
Speaker 3: But what do you think is?
Speaker 1: I don't have I don't have an answer for the nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Well, what is what will make head freaky to you?
Speaker 1: Two different movies? If she like I'm saying that the Snowball, the start of Snowball is crazy. I've never shown I would never try to think of what would and why does horrible decisions ask every man that question, because then they say their line man wants to do that. I've never a lot of never cross my mind. There's a lot of there's a lot of men they want to do that. And because I don't think shame, this is not from.
Speaker 2: During this month.
Speaker 3: Maybe you want to taste them the head over the bed, like when she's like this, that's you.
Speaker 1: That's the start, like that standard of freaky damn from there ship No, all right, well the man I opened the pleasure pack at the Mandren.
Speaker 2: Sleep with the cockering.
Speaker 1: I've tried it multiple times. The pack got a hotel. It's crazy. Now the Mandrone has a good.
Speaker 3: One like the vibrantor got like it got base.
Speaker 1: I thought different.
Speaker 2: I thought thought there's a cockering and ship in there like above, I was like, what the fuck is this? I thought it was kids.
Speaker 1: That's a good little bullet in there too.
Speaker 2: That is sick.
Speaker 3: We got one more, Yeah, Marcus, just to be honest with your girls.
Speaker 5: See if she's open to an open relationship problem, they get out of it before you.
Speaker 2: Let's stay on sex.
Speaker 1: Gee, y'all, what up?
Speaker 7: Rory mal DeMars Ed and Julie and Yomi. It's your boy Danny from Worcester Wooster mask and I just got some relationship advice. So I've been with my girl for seven years. We broke up for a little bit, got back together, we got kids and all that. I plan on proposing this year. Well when you up at the beach in the summer, and my question is, how do I get her to be more enthusiastic about sex? Because I feel like I'm always the one initiating. I'm always if I don't make a move, ain't no moves to be made. And I tested this deer read man. It went on for damn near fucking a month of no buns. So I just that's all I got is, you know, how do I get How do I get her.
Speaker 1: To make a move?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean? Because I feel like I feel like she just she ain't about it.
Speaker 4: You know, Danny appreciate it, Danny from Wooster.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be very honest with your boy. That is not your wife. What they have kids? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: They're together? He was proposing to her.
Speaker 4: He'd be surprised if you just don't have your girl, does not attempt to have sex with you for a.
Speaker 2: Month, doesn't have a highest sex drive.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: She's raising kids.
Speaker 4: They're raising kids.
Speaker 1: What's man? Lingerie?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Nick shorts, Nick Shorts.
Speaker 1: Massachusetts Celtic shorts. Jersey, Yeah, a bird, jersey red, no pants, just a jersey naked, naked from the waist down. Just get a jersey dress, get a jersey.
Speaker 4: Dressed Danny and see if that works. But I'll be honest, if if your woman does not for a month has not attempted to have any type of sexual intimacy with you, there's a problem.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, maybe there's not a problem. But Danny went about his experiment a little weird. I understand he did the month test. Now that you see nothing happen, maybe talk to her, like, have that conversation. They definitely have to, like it's just a regular conversation. Well that's I'm not mad at his his hypothesis experiment as far as like, let me see if I don't push for it, let's see what happens. Nothing happens.
Speaker 4: You have to talk to your wife, Well, talk to her, talk, But I listen, I'm just trying to clap. I'm just answering Danny straight on. Danny, a month and no sexual intimacy, like your partner not touching you, attempting to touch you, there's something.
Speaker 1: There's something there. There's some older their kids, Like women have kids, and shit gets weird with sex after that, Like that's not that's a normal thing.
Speaker 4: No, I understand that. But a month of nothing, like didn't touch you, didn't quick head, quick coming to shower and let's have a quick nothing.
Speaker 1: Have to have that conversation. I mean she got to know that.
Speaker 4: I mean he's gonna bust a nuts somewhere.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 5: That that brings me back to brings us back to honesty. Like Worry said, they need to have a conversation. Number One, that needs to be talked about. Second, there's multiple reasons why she could not be coming onto you, Like Maul said, there is a chance that like you might not be that that nigga for her. I feel like all women have Sometimes the guy that sexually turns you on is not the guy that you have kids with and mary, So there's like a little bit of a disconnect between that, Like you'll enjoy sex with your partner, but he's not the one that when you see him, you like, god, damn, I want to suck the skin off.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's a disconnect in that.
Speaker 5: It also could be a lot of women are not comfortable in their sexuality. Some were raised not to be sexually aggressive because they were taught that it was unattractive. So a lot of women don't know how to come on to men, even their own men, and tell them what they want sexually. She could be not being pleased sexually kind to find sex with you a waste of time, but she doesn't know her body.
Speaker 4: I think you're forgetting its seven years. This ain't they didn't just meet that.
Speaker 2: Is I know?
Speaker 5: I actually I know people in this exact scenario right now who have been together for ten years.
Speaker 4: Well seven years, and you're thinking about marrying this girl and you haven't had intimacy in a month. Yes, I mean your marriage is not going to last at that rate.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. That was what I was getting to.
Speaker 5: Is this just because you guys have been together for seven years and you have kids, does not mean that that's the person that you should marry. I think a big part of marriage is sexual compatibility.
Speaker 4: Now her marriage a part of just being in the hell healthy relationship with somebody. It's sexual compatibility, sexual energy. I mean, if we're not, you know, fulfilling each other sexually, we're gonna fulfill it somewhere else, or we're gonna look to fulfill.
Speaker 5: He's gonna eventually end up cheating on her unless he has the conversation with her where it's either, hey, this is what I want to happen, and if this doesn't happen, then are you going to allow me to get it from somewhere else?
Speaker 3: She might say yes, she might say no.
Speaker 5: You never know, but the conversation, Danny, you got to have that conversation, But do not propose to her until that is fixed, because if it's not fixed, y'all need to break up because at this point you're wasting time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Danny, give it, give it a boot man.
Speaker 1: He wants to propose, Nah, give it a.
Speaker 4: Not not proposed, don't propose yet, Danny. I think that again. Talk uh, you know, you have to have the deep conversations about intimacy. Obviously there's intimacy issues or does a disconnect intimately between y'all, So y'all definitely need to address that because that is a huge problem if you're trying to go into marriages somebody and y'all already having some intimacy issues or no intimacy at all. So definitely talk to your uh, your girl your lady and uh, you know, just having an honest, open conversation about her feelings. Uh, maybe she's not feeling sexy. Maybe she's not you know, she gained some weight.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just throwing you know, some options on the table. She may not just be feeling herself and then just talk through it and then you know, maybe y'all can get through it and then if not, still be a happy family and raise some beautiful kids.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think skipping Shannon had the same problem as Vinny. Well, there was no intimacy between There was.
Speaker 4: Definitely no intimacy. So Shannon Sharp has an uh fs one have agreed to buy out. Mm hm uh so Shannon Sharp and a skip baylist. The show will no longer h be on air after I think what the end of next month.
Speaker 1: This dragged on actually longer than I thought it would really. I thought they would have been done six seven months ago. There's been some maybe a year and a half ago.
Speaker 4: There's been some episodes where they had some uh some some moments where you know, things were said. It was kind of like that awkward like damn, like you know, so we could tell when it's for TV and when it's just for content, but then we could tell when it's like some real personal things. And the one that I remember is the whole Tom Brady thing and Skip saying, oh, Tom Brady is uh ten times or whatever the player that you were, and.
Speaker 1: And also that he was jealous that Brady was still playing and then Sharpe had to retire at thirty five or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was just, uh, you know, that was a that was a point because Shannon just said, you know that Brady was having a bad year.
Speaker 1: So he's not a bad career, just a bad year just cause Skip whars Jordan three's in a suit. He feels like he gets a lot of shit off Jack too, all right.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that they just uh, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Jack, They're yeah, like, do you do you subscribe to his only fans? How do you know? Skips he's in shape.
Speaker 4: Skips and shape. He works out every day. He rides a bike for miles like he's you know, he's a shape. He's the older guy that ship really fast.
Speaker 1: It looks like Peter North.
Speaker 2: No, he's in shape.
Speaker 1: He works out Peter. But yeah, they had some some moments.
Speaker 2: Get this off. Why is he mad jack?
Speaker 4: They have They have some moments on there that you can kind of tell that it was some tension and it probably wasn't gonna last. But they had a good run. They had some bit some great episodes.
Speaker 1: Well, even with with Skip and Steven A. At least stephen A comes from the media and publication world where he will do a lot for the content and I won't say like take a lot, but he knows what the goal is here.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp was coming from being an athlete and then was placed in the media world ended up being incredible at it. A lot of shit's not gonna fly with a tight end the way it would with a journalist. Yeah, and that's why I didn't see this lasting very long. As great as Shannon Sharp is. With Skip, Nah, this wasn't gonna go.
Speaker 4: I mean I think that you know, things have been running course. Uh you know, obviously this ran its course. But they gave a lot of great content, great episodes. Shannon has kind of quietly been building his own thing on the side with Club Shay Shy, things like that, his own you know, his own platform, building his own stuff, a lot of good interviews.
Speaker 1: Skip is a legend. Don't get me wrong, but Shannon has been smoking him in the last few years. As far as building up a brand. Yeah, and I don't even think it's close. Well, I think put Skip in a weird place. No, I'm not gonna say that Skip lucked up by having Shannon Sharp, but in some degrees he did. Skip, of course, is a legend, could carry a show. I'm not saying otherwise, But Shannon Sharp taking that role and being as amazing as he was really just kind of extended Skip's legendary media shit, who do we think got lucky that Shannon Sharp ended up being who Shannon Sharp is?
Speaker 4: Whoever you're throwing that mix, it is gonna obviously take some time to get used to it, because I think Shannon and Skip definitely had a chemistry. Just Shannon's approach, his style, I think I think it was too you know, totally different sides of the spectrum. But I think that's why it worked.
Speaker 1: Uh, you have to have someone that's aggressive, like throwing Jay Williams in there. I don't think works like Skip says a lot of bullshit. I mean, that's why we do like to hate him. He's good to watch because we hate him. You have to find an athlete that can go against Skip the way shay jj Reddick could be interesting.
Speaker 2: He's been on every analyst ass pause like he if he if they say some ship that he knows isn't true, or like if they're you know, talking from the player experience.
Speaker 4: I will want to see it.
Speaker 2: I would want to see a black athlete though, I would prefer to be a black athlete, but as far as someone that's going to counter like counter Skip and make it difficult for him to get his bullshit off, JJ would be a good person for that.
Speaker 4: JJ Reddick has been doing a great job. You know, he's He's had some moments. He says some things.
Speaker 1: I didn't like some of the things he said around the John Morint situation.
Speaker 2: He checks steven a a lot. Yeah, but you didn't pretty much told them to get the fuck OBVIOUESPN.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they go at each other.
Speaker 1: They rebooked, so FS one is the next the next wave. Then this is going to be very interesting to see how this entire thing plays out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, either way, I think that you know, Shannon Sharp's career is uh, he has a lot of dope things ahead of him.
Speaker 2: Well, who do we.
Speaker 1: Put with Shannon? I know we're talking about who is going to replace it. I don't know what Shannon's gonna get his own He's the angelaee of this situation. He's gonna get his own show. What do we put with him?
Speaker 4: I think Shannon could just do a revolving door, different athletes, different entertainers, kind of what he's doing with Club Sha sheha. You know, just have different entertainers, different athletes.
Speaker 1: Uh. And I love that platform, and I do like his interviews, but I do love the debate Shannon Sharp more than the interview Shannon Sharp, if that makes sense. I like to see him go back and forth in the morning, and I think that needs to be with someone that's consistent, not a revolving door. Keep that for the Club Sha sh shit. You need someone to argue with every morning when I'm getting ready. I need, I need, I need Yeah, yeah, that's morning TV. At this point it was steven A and Skip, then it went to Shannon and Skip, and steven A argues with anyone that goes on first ake. I need that in the morning, Like I don't drink coffee, so I need someone to scream out of my TV to like get my growing. Yeah, and Shannon I think needs that as well.
Speaker 4: What about obviously he's during se Draymond Green will be an interesting fit.
Speaker 1: Draymond and Shannon Sharp would probably would be one of the better shows ever. But Draymond's not going to retire anytime soon. Yo, it's not good timing in that regard. I don't think Chuck is getting up every morning.
Speaker 4: No, he's way too much other shit going on. I would like to see.
Speaker 1: Richard Jefferson could be interested.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say rich Jefferson, he could be interesting, but he's not combative and nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Richard Jefferson might go a lot of these athletes, and this is gonna sound like hating a lot of them just do certain shows for a certain segment and they seem great. You get exposed when you have to do the shit every day, like this. Talking shit gets way more difficult when you have to come every day to do it rather than be prepared for four days knowing that you have this segment on Wednesday. Yeah. So Richard Jefferson against Shannon Sharp, I don't think that's gonna go the way we think it would go. You know, when it is built for this day to day shit. He knows what to do.
Speaker 2: This was.
Speaker 4: This came as a surprise though I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen. Like I said, if it was gonna happen, I thought it would have happened months ago, after some of those episodes with him and Skip kind.
Speaker 1: Of got into it.
Speaker 4: But I guess that probably was when it happened behind closed doors, and it was just like, we're gonna just let it run through the NBA Finals and after that it'll be a rap.
Speaker 1: So either way, I mean, you know.
Speaker 4: We'll have to see what happens with SCAT. I don't know if Skip is still gonna do Undisputed. Maybe they just get rid of Unisputed and give Skip his own separate thing. Yeah, but either way, I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, listen, man, if Aaron Hernandez didn't kill himself, I think he would have been great for podcasting.
Speaker 4: That was crazy, Okay, streaking from the day room. Speaking of sports, while we were going, some interesting things happened in the in the NBA playoffs.
Speaker 1: Were they that interesting? Your man's is gonna get swept?
Speaker 4: I didn't see that happen.
Speaker 1: And then he tried to cover it up by saying, yo, I think I might retire.
Speaker 4: No, but that's genius. Does we gotta speak to the genius of Lebron.
Speaker 1: He took your whole role out with the Black album.
Speaker 4: Because people because people think that I hate Lebron for whatever reason, I don't love Lebron, but that whole, that whole love Lebron, I get it.
Speaker 1: It does charity you love him, I get it.
Speaker 4: No, I think I do love Lebron, but I'm just I don't think he's the greatest player ever. But that whole I'm thinking about retiring thing. That was a perfect way to just take all the journalists away from the fact that we just got our asses kicked.
Speaker 1: We just got swept.
Speaker 4: Nobody has even said the word swept after Lebron said I'm thinking about retiring, and we all know Lebron is not thinking about retiring.
Speaker 1: I consider Bron a goat, But I think it is funny that you choose certain jay Z lyrics after you get swept. He said, I should be number one on everyone's list. Imagine when I no longer exist. You just got swept, nothing would change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you can't. You can't be number one and get swept like that. Just no, not by the Denver Nuggets. Denver Nuggets team Nuggets that they're number one team in the West. They're a really good team. But sweet, I thought that Lebron and Ad would have won at least a game, like to get swept was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he's also what thirty six years old?
Speaker 4: Thirty eight?
Speaker 1: Thirty eight years old? Yeah, and like he was still bawling.
Speaker 4: No, he was playing at a high and that's why I don't think he's retiring.
Speaker 1: Who's better? Who's better at thirty eight? Mike or or Lebron? And don't you lie right now? No, don't you lie.
Speaker 4: Obviously obviously Lebron Bron is not even remotely close. I'm like, how old was Mike when he won his last championship? You might have been thirty six.
Speaker 1: How old was Mike with the Wizards? Thirty eight?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Thirty eight? Yeah, same time, but still I mean, yeah, he was thirty eight, yeah, thirty Mike is getting swept by the Denver Nuggets with the Wizards, yes, he come on, Like, you Bron haters need to stop for at least one second. Who hates Broun I'm in the middle ground. I know I have, just I don't I'm a Knicks fan. Like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to. I don't even want to speak about Lebron and Mike in the same sentence. No more, Like I think that we can put that to bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we can also since we compare everything with Mike and Lebron at thirty eight years old, Mike is getting swept. I mean, he didn't have a D on the Wizards. He had Kwame Brown. But this is my point, it's a little different. This is this is Kwame I want no smoke. I want to make that very clear. This is Bobby Brown, no smoke.
Speaker 4: But this is my point that you're you're kind of like validing my point. You have two top seventy five players of all time.
Speaker 1: AD's top seventy five. Yeah, absolutely, that's true.
Speaker 4: I don't think it should be I don't I definitely don't think you should have made it over with Dwight Howard. But the fact that Anthony Davis is a top seventy five player all time, and then you got a decent roster. He has got some some talent on that roster. I'm just I'm not saying I wanted them to beat the Nuggets. I was rooting for them to beat the Nuggets, but to get sweat not win one game. Come on, man, that's that's just that's not a good look. That's a very bad stink, Which is why I understand him throwing the retirement word out there.
Speaker 1: Do we think Lebron is gonna do what Gronk did, retire, get out your contract, and then just sign with whatever team that his son is drafted to.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'll. I don't think he'll do that. I think he'll I think he'll play it out.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then once Brownie is drafted, I think that he would Uh, obviously he'll be on that same roster. I don't think that he's gonna take a year off to then come back and do that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think he'll do it like that.
Speaker 4: I think once he walks away, he's walking away. I think it's over. I don't think he's gonna leave for a year, not play, and then come back.
Speaker 1: He's been very vocal about wanting to play with the Sun though in the league, so that gives him. It gives him three years to like rely x and you know, work out and see how he feels.
Speaker 3: Three years, like maybe two at the most.
Speaker 1: People are assuming you guys think is that good? Is crazy to me, he's going to be in college for a while. No, he's not. People think you think he's coming out the league after freshman year. Ye pull him one and done because of Lebron. I'm not saying he's not trashed Lebron.
Speaker 4: He's Lebron James, He's not.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 4: That's his son, though, Like you're getting Lebron drafting Lebron if you draft, but you're saying he's not going to do that.
Speaker 1: So which is it.
Speaker 4: No, you're saying one, you're saying three years, it's not going to be three years.
Speaker 1: He needs three years in college and he wants to develop into a good player.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you he's not gonna play three years of college.
Speaker 1: He's going to do because of Lebron's clock.
Speaker 2: He's a one and done.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how you're trying to debate that he's playing one year of college.
Speaker 1: But he can go from going to the draft of high school to the fucking league. Okay, So, as a Knicks fan should we tank this next season, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because a year with Lebron is now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely now.
Speaker 4: But no, I don't think that Lebron will take a year off to just come back and play with his son. I think that he plays next year and then obviously that'll probably be his last year with the Lakers.
Speaker 1: And then he'll go wherever Brownie is drafted. Well, like the Black Album when Hove retired, the city belonged to you, Once Bron retires, is LA now yours as well? Yeah, both coasts. No, but it is gonna It is an interesting lam.
Speaker 4: It is an interesting thing to look at though, because that'll be the first time that we really don't know who the next you know, Laker great is.
Speaker 1: After that, it's gonna be some time.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a while.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a while before we kindly god no white chalk, please know.
Speaker 4: And Austin Reeves is a good player, but he's just saying that he's the next Laker great.
Speaker 1: Is, Like, all right, next, next question here do the Lakers retire bronze jersey? Did he do enough in LA to have his jersey retired if he's done after this year? M I'm gonna say if they retire Lebron James, fucking I'm in Los Angeles. They are fucking crazy, and I'm a Bron lover.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I mean the bubble ring, right, you know people have.
Speaker 1: Won a ring with the Lakers. They didn't get there jersey.
Speaker 4: I'm just throwing things out there.
Speaker 1: Robert or has done more for the Los Angeles Lakers franchise than Lebron James.
Speaker 4: Sid I'm just throwing things out there.
Speaker 1: Bubble ring.
Speaker 4: He broke the all time lead a score record in the Lakers Jersey.
Speaker 1: I'm just awardmaker.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to tell you what the you know, the people are going to throw out the.
Speaker 1: Cal rip broke the amount of games he played with the Orioles, That's not why his jerseys. Do I think that Lebron's twenty three should be retired with the Lakers? No, I don't do.
Speaker 4: I think that Lebron should get a statue outside of the Crypto Arena.
Speaker 1: No Calves, I get it, heat, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think you think they should do it in both Cleveland and Miami?
Speaker 1: Yes, Uh, Cleveland for sure, Miami, Miami for sure. Miami crazy more Miami than Cleveland. In my opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, no, because that's Cleveland's only one. Miami won without Lebron before.
Speaker 1: But still he is he needs a statue.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying. I'm not saying he does. He shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I don't know deserves a statue out. I mean, we don't got any. But that don't.
Speaker 4: That doesn't, that's not. But I just don't think that with Gabby next to him. Yeah, I don't think that James Worthy doesn't have a statue outside of the arena yet.
Speaker 1: I don't see why Lebron gets a statue before. No one is put in front of the crypto currency arena.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he gets a statue outside of.
Speaker 1: Did they retire his numbers? Really?
Speaker 2: The Lakers should not.
Speaker 4: Well that's interesting because the Knicks are retiring Carmelo's number seven.
Speaker 1: Drastically different different, I mean, what did Carmelo win? Well, the bar is a lot lower than yeah, but yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Melo came to the garden. That was enough, Like he put on the jersey for the Knicks hunt. Yeah, Lebron's got to do way more greatness in the Lakes way more.
Speaker 1: Carmelo spent more of his career than he did with Denver, like that was his career was the Knicks.
Speaker 2: There's the argument about the due den do's Denver retire his fifteen or Yolkic is fifteen?
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta retire Carmelo's fifteen in Denver?
Speaker 1: Do you four seasons? Five seasons they were they were good for all of those were great. Pretty much has already done more for that team way it.
Speaker 4: Got to the finals. Of course he has.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, they were the same number. They should retire his. They can retire both numbers.
Speaker 4: Carmelo's Carmelo's Nuggets fifteen definitely should be retired without a doubt.
Speaker 1: I think that did more for Jersey culture than it did for the Nuggets.
Speaker 4: No, he he lifted the Nuggets organization out of the depths of fucking not being talked about for since Ma Tumbo left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by matching air Max ninety seven's to that that's blue and yellow. No, they were good. The Nuggets were good.
Speaker 4: They had some good teams they made they went deep in they was favorite to win it one year.
Speaker 1: I think I remember no, and Mellow was that wasn't Work of the Year because bron took it. But oh no, they were different, didn't Mellow? Did Melo get Rookie of the Year?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 4: He should have got it? Yeah, but that's a whole nother conversation.
Speaker 1: I thought dark O Melochick should have got it.
Speaker 4: He went to the playoffs his rookie year.
Speaker 1: True, should have got Rookie of the Year. But you know, I mean Demerius. They're going to retire his jersey in Syracuse.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm pretty sure it might already be.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's definitely. They definitely he's got the Kiki Kiman.
Speaker 3: But where we like that about Mello? Like we're really like that about Mellow.
Speaker 4: Mellow he bought a national championship his only year in college.
Speaker 2: The practice facility out there is named after him. He donated that with Donovan McNabb on the bench. All Right, I'm sorry, I know weird sports stats.
Speaker 1: So we have the Nuggets.
Speaker 4: I guess we all could agree that the Nuggets will win the championship, right.
Speaker 2: How many games?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if that's sure. For the Heat, I'm going for the Nuggets only because of Dante, because he's my friend, and I know he's been waiting for a championship. I don't know if he's gonna be that easy. Jimmy Butler, I think is going to show up himmy.
Speaker 4: You know what else is gonna show up? Number fifteen, No, No, number fifteen, Yeah, MVP fifteen.
Speaker 1: I just don't think it's going to be that. I don't think it's going to go Evan, but I don't think it's gonna be as easy as as Nuggets fans think it's gonna I got the Nuggets in five five Yeah, Nuggets. And we're recording this now before Game one predictions Game one, I think he get the first one. I think he in Denver, in Denver, yep heh No, Well in Deaver fuck no, mile High hell no.
Speaker 4: They was on to say it was in the beach all year, like they going up to the Mound Highs be thinfy ain't gonna be able to breathe though.
Speaker 2: Falster said they could play the game on the moon.
Speaker 1: I know what he said. It doesn't make sense. I don't know exactly what. And the Illuminati has their headquarters under the Denver Airport. If you didn't know that, look it up, Mason, I think.
Speaker 4: The Nuggets will win Game one by at least sixteen.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wait, you think it's gonna be that much of a blowout game?
Speaker 2: Right? If Ma's saying that, that's what's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Happy here, definitely gonna win.
Speaker 4: We shall see.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh, let's end this. We'll be back very shortly. Check out Episode two of ram Radio is now on Patreon. Ram Radio maybe two point zero to Bricks one of my favorite new series that we're doing, and that's going to expand a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm good to see that people enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: We have fun doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people are enjoying our sketch too. If you guys haven't seen our sketch on YouTube, go check it out.
Speaker 1: That as well. Finally we're out of my fucking house. But other than that, yeah, we'll see. We'll see everyone very soon.
Speaker 2: Go to Patreon.
Speaker 4: All right, well, let's get over to Patreon. Let's talk some shit, have some fun. We'll talk to y'all soon. Y'all be safe. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: No en