Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Wednesdays, five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up today and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 3: I'm your host, I'm Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 2: To my left, I got my brother Bishop Penders to my right, I got my brother t Fellas.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing understanding them? Bro? You on your own free little cuz though I'll hear you out now.
Speaker 3: And there ain't nothing but a little coke.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, No, look, hey man, and if you we'll talk about that for the podcast. Man, But them putting the band market Jordan T shirts out for the ones. They gotta do it, Bro, Trophy Room, make it happen for Shure, Stay off the tracks, Stay off the tracks for the show man. Listen before we getting too yesterday's scores. Man, it's about that time, man, Right, dead line goes officially off tomorrow, so we got a lot of people scrambling to the end. First off, this is how y'all feel about some stuff. Man, it's looking like bradbeild might stay put. Y'all think he's gonna be your son after tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So like getting traded no more so y'all think so nah it takes it's too much like Brad Beil throw everything off.
Speaker 3: Hmm. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Now there's been a lot of rumors at the Son's shopping KD if they can't get Jimmy Butler, which starting there, I think is already a weird statement to say. But if Katie happens to go somewhere, what team do you think you might see him going back to?
Speaker 3: You think it's Golden.
Speaker 4: State, Uh, Rockets or Golden State. I can see those, But I don't think it get timed. I don't think you get done in time.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, that's too big of a move to make. Like, I think a lot of a lot of shit we might see today, be like, I ain't gonna say really, lord to your no disrespect Butler, players and money and ship like that. But my man might be a blockbuster, you know the NBA. I don't think I might put a little ras of bassable at eleven fifty nine. Yeah, that's wrong. I was sure I've been talking. Oh yeah, come on, don't do that today.
Speaker 3: We're good, okay, Oh wake up? Care out there with Mark Jordan, they always messing up some ship. So I called people out early in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: But what I was saying with some of the team, they was like, with the KD, that's a possibility, but I don't get that.
Speaker 3: Like, so if you get Jimmy Butler, you're cool. But if you don't get Jimmy but trade KD.
Speaker 2: I understand that Luca's trade is already taking the edge off anybody doing some wold ship. So no white gonna get penalized that they tweak out. But that's kind of weird though, Like why is that the domino effect?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I just it's the money. Yeah, it's like, we get Jimmy, we got a chance to win. If we don't get Jimmy, obviously we ain't winning ship. So yeah, and we have to pay KD extension, so we already over the tax by crazy, let's just get under the tax, bro.
Speaker 3: So they might trading for some young guys. Mm hmm. I could see that happening for sure.
Speaker 2: Now I laugh because the mass it was like in the dream scenario, they would get Kevin Durant as well, and then everybody dream scenario they would get Kevin Durant. I don't know what type of report that means, but everybody wants Kevin Durant.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean y'all could get here. I didn't make a trade yesterday. They tried to Quentin Grimes. They got twin up there from the Philly How you feel about that situation?
Speaker 3: Just the same type.
Speaker 1: Shit yeah, bowcher shit. Uh what about the Coos though cools are supposed to be getting traded?
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, the Kyle Kuzman for Chris Milson trade kind of scratches my head with that situation to how you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Chris Milton got like two years up on this deal. Just getting off the money, okay, solid is because I'm like, I don't see that as being that. I mean, shouts a Kyle Kuzma, but for what that team means. I don't know if he's gonna contribute as much as he could. But if it's about the money, then.
Speaker 3: So be it. Yeah, just getting off the money, that's all it really is.
Speaker 1: That ain't a bad piece to pick up for it, And I think Cool's gonna be a free agent mm hmm. Yeah, they ain't a bad piece of grab just for like ship, if you give us something, we're running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so then that money, So that's quit that's interesting.
Speaker 2: So if you're the Bucks, do you wait to the off season to make another movie that situation.
Speaker 3: We'll walk out with Kyle.
Speaker 2: But now we got free money to add what our two franchise.
Speaker 4: Players don't got no choice. That's what they gotta do because they need another star to keep nice happy. Obviously, you see Yanna saying ship that like he want to see everybody in a big market and all this ship that was. That's kind of scaring people a little bit. So out of the Milwaukee No, Like, we got to get off that money and free up some more space so we can get another player.
Speaker 3: We gotta keep happy.
Speaker 2: Hey, shout out to Janni's always touching the gangster anytime he ain't happy about he getting p Yo, Yo, I want to see your body thrive. And if I got what I want, then yeah, we'll figure out. Because he said, yeah, I want to see younger in New York. Everybody's like, damn, where you want to be here? Where you all want to go?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Because last time I did that, Yeah, y'all ain't gotta be dag.
Speaker 3: The next time you'll do some bors.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I will not be a bucking anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he can go. That's about bro.
Speaker 4: If he goes to Golden State. I mean we ever years, but stayed a big market New York, going State, Chicago.
Speaker 3: Uh, I feel like the biggest markets.
Speaker 1: Miami be lit.
Speaker 4: Yam ain't a big market, but he can make it lit though, But New York Chicago.
Speaker 3: L a.
Speaker 2: Damn go state with be insane though Stephan and would be crazy Chicago.
Speaker 1: He had to do a lot of work.
Speaker 3: I'm sleeping him going saying that. I'm just saying the big markets mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Question from the chat early on, it says that looking at any more pressure to JJ in the future and right now him and Lebron together, Uh nah, I mean he actually took pressure off of He just got a Hall of Famer. He ain't got to really coach, and he got Lebron, who really kind of the head coach.
Speaker 1: It ain't even that.
Speaker 4: Everybody know it's an adjustment period now because you had them fifth in the West with a D, so everybody like you got the two best.
Speaker 3: You had a dynamic duo with Lebron and a D.
Speaker 4: Now you get a chance to really chill because nobody expect much from Luca and Lebron. They gotta figure it out. They need that time to figure it out how to play with each other and all that ship. So if y'all going to losing streak or whatever it is, all the pressure is off. They just switched your whole team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the basketball guys looked out for j J. If anything, no pressure. Now it's all a green.
Speaker 2: You're halfway through your pressure in the season. You're part one of the biggest traits in that history. It ain't on you, regardless of what happens in the situation.
Speaker 3: No, it's all a green.
Speaker 2: But it definite don't hurt to get Luca Dargers in that situation. We'll talk about the Lakers getting better. But you think Lebron might stick around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said he ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: I know he ain't going to trailer, but you think for the season, you think he gonna like say, he was locked in with the Lakers.
Speaker 1: It's hard though. Maybe you got something up his sleeve too, though he.
Speaker 4: Probably Jenie busting and probably till he could probably get a little piece of the ownership when he done. I'm locked in And oh yeah, we all here that. I'm pretty sure they said some shit like that.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a back end deal in that situation somewhere, because I ain't never heard Bron say he was locked in.
Speaker 2: Well, we know what happens le Bron start saying stuff like that, we start posting niggas on Instagram, they typically leave.
Speaker 3: So we gotta take that with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: Damn, he didn't posted a nigga killing.
Speaker 2: Now you know what happens though, anytime real killer. Yeah, he's on a real different team next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a get a really highlight tape going.
Speaker 3: After they played yesterday.
Speaker 2: All I don't know. I don't know if it's open trials, no more than Lakers. Man, for sure, we'll get to it, man, A lot of rumors going on.
Speaker 3: We'll see who moves around.
Speaker 2: One of the greater games with yesterday of the Celtics and the Calves headed off yesterday one twelve and one oh five. Man, I thought I was gonna be able to ask situation, but the Calves kept fighting. For sure, really really good game terday. JT had twenty two seven and four. Jboly had six. He the noport Zigas had nineteen as well. Rovin Mitchell was hooping yesterday he had thirty one and ten, but there's call had twenty five.
Speaker 3: He killed the second half as well.
Speaker 2: The cass one of the two against the Celtics. I don't really hold that much to it because when the Celtics played like they played yesterday, they didn't play their best and they.
Speaker 3: Still a lot to deal with. Man, they stood a defending chances.
Speaker 4: This was a bad game at first when they couldn't score no Black and scorer Jaylen Brown had to put the team on his back in the first quarter. Yep, it was just a slow game. It started to pick up in the second half or whatever. Like you said, the Cavs made a run cut the league made it that exciting game. But when I look at the Cavs, man, I like them, but like they fifth player, sixth player and giving them money now, they just not comparable to the Celtics, like they fifth and sixth player hall of famers. True, Like it's just not fair, like you got. I love sam Merrole. I played with him man Milwaukee, but sam Merrow is like getting hell of minutes like Todd Jerome is subbing in solid NBA player, but these are their key guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is Drew Holliday. You know that's true.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's Peyton Pitcher averaging sixteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it in a playoff series, Bro, I don't see that even making sense. Bro. I love George Yane, but you subbing in without Horford Quiet, Yeah, that's that's different.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just a different level.
Speaker 1: And like.
Speaker 4: They two stars gotta be crazy like every like Donovan Mitchell had to get crazy for them to be into be in that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got it. They have to Stephen KD the whole way through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they was hooping And I ain't gonna lie on Evan Moby did not play well all three for fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's but he don't have the Knights like that because that team is more versatile. Like even though he like a matchup nightmare for most teams, he's not for the Celtics because JT six nine.
Speaker 1: Heell Obison throw at him.
Speaker 4: Perzingis seven to one like and Jared Allen is a force down low, but he don't do nothing on the perimeter, so he plays into the Celtics hand a little bit, Like you're gonna let porzingis just staying down there and block shots.
Speaker 1: Jared does not stretch the floor, so you don't let our wher know, sit in the pain. What they do they do well is protect the room. Well.
Speaker 2: Porzingis definitely so. And that's if you get there. Because you got Derek White on one side and Drew on the.
Speaker 4: Other, and then j T can guard Evan Mobley. It ain't a mismatch. So just a bad matchup for them. I think I want to ask you all this.
Speaker 2: Obviously the Celtics a bad matching for them for everybody to get out the East. You think that the Calves could beat the Bucks in the series, and do you think the Calves could beat the Knicks in the series either one of those teams.
Speaker 1: The Calves can beat the Bucks. M I don't know about the Knicks.
Speaker 4: They match up better with the Bucks, right like the Bucks wings no offense, the wing. The wing matchup ain't really talking about nothing over there. Now you got Jannis, you got Dang the wings.
Speaker 2: Is you're not really fearing nah, and that's T and Andre Jackson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the matchup problem for the Calves is the wings. When it comes to the Celtics, Hm, they wings are kind of iffy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I think they beat the Bucks. Yeah, they could beat the Bucks. I don't think they could beat the Knicks.
Speaker 3: Now the next I don't know, Bro, that's that's the wings.
Speaker 4: There we go, they got all the wings.
Speaker 1: Michael, it might get a.
Speaker 2: Little spooky and Jalen Brunton is and shout to Darius Garland all star.
Speaker 3: But that's that's tough.
Speaker 1: That But I mean, they kind of ain't gonna say balance each other out. But I just feel like there is Garland had to play way harder than Jalen Brush.
Speaker 2: He has to score, and like in that game last night, they're they're like the JB's you know, he didn't play that well.
Speaker 3: They picking on him on them screens, that switching rows.
Speaker 2: He has to have twenty twenty five every game because his scoring, because he ain't gonna stop under them.
Speaker 3: He got JB like that. It's gonna get ugly, bro.
Speaker 4: The thing is, Jalen Brunson can hide no defense. He can guard Max Strus. Now you got Michael Bridges or og or Josh hart Gardon, Darius Garland.
Speaker 3: Right, you go into a pick and roll, they got big wings.
Speaker 4: If you go on pick and roll with ca Cat get to sit back ause Jared Allen, them dudes, he can be up and drop back because Jared Allen's nos three point thirds, so he don't got a switch. You know, usually with Porzingis and them, he gotta switch. You don't got a switch with the Cats, I'm sir, they not know three point thirds, So he get to drop back and tellvision they fight over the screen. Mcdarius Carlin playing that in between games McDonald mitchelm but playing that in between games some better matchup.
Speaker 2: The action is always heating up on the field at the Draft Kings Sportsbook, but the big bet this time around touchdowns and touchdowns matter more at the Draft Kingsportsbook, the official sports betting partner of the NFL. All new customers now is your chance to get on all the football action. New customers bet just five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big during the INTERFL playoffs with Draft Kingsportsbook. Download the app today and use promo code Club fop twenty. That's Code Club five twenty for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bits. If you bet just fob books all the own DraftKings to Crown is.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after richuins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 2: And like you said with other side of that, Jared Allen, but you're not gonna be existing the paint because.
Speaker 4: You happy you got us the guard cat way out there. So now you got jab thing that helps them is that Josh Hart. He can make a shot, but he's not a knockdown shooter. So you could put Jared Allen on him and you can do what I did to Buddy and kind of like play that cat mouse game with Josh Hart, like let's see if you can make it.
Speaker 6: That's but what you did though, Josh going that long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we talked about so it's definitely Paul what, Yeah, that's wow. It's fun actually, But I think Josh hard to catch one and then start to yea he attacked. Yeah, that's what they could do that.
Speaker 2: I guess I did see him hooping to play a lot of love Josh Hart, like he m falling hill make away man. He somehow gets in the basket. So for sure, I see them looking at the hunt the Calves. I think that's a person they definitely need. Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I know we ain't giving them up though, but now we're talking who the fuck for? I mean, shit, we can figure it out.
Speaker 1: Picks. Hell, no, you nobody to treat him like old boy that got traded for the soaker.
Speaker 2: No way, I ain't say no sing around. Picks said, like, if I have to first round pick in there.
Speaker 1: Who is Chapino? Yeah, I wonder if he got some tick. He's too valuable, bro, I too valuable, bro.
Speaker 2: But from what we just saw yesterday, again, like the Calves need another scoring wing t help that Domin Mitchell played like two for ma. He was fucking killing and it still wasn't enough, Like.
Speaker 3: They need another wing to compete in the East.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to get somebody else gonna score in the wing position. But good win for show for the Celtics and Bing came back. Man, he and hooped in the wild. But he definitely played like you know what I'm saying. He's supposed to EVP caliber type player twenty nine, eleven and ten, Trippy Dub Harris Max he had thirty three or thirteen.
Speaker 3: Man got the masks when the team won sixteen.
Speaker 1: See what he.
Speaker 3: Said, said while you play, I didn't want to get traded.
Speaker 1: That nigga clown.
Speaker 2: He clown, he out of pocket. That the masks look the mask. Kyrie had thirty four, nine and four yesterday. Max Christie looked good yesterday for the team. Man, he probably damn I get to shoot the ball of shit, man so much fresher.
Speaker 3: I'm playing with Lebron, just keeping it real, like you go.
Speaker 1: Over there and really kill that, it'll be crazy.
Speaker 2: He probably is. Bro, he's getting to play free. Bro, He's gonna do everything he's supposed to do. Have fifteen yesterday. Shoot at high percentage. You don't really take a lot of dumb shots and he got a burner. He fit perfect with that team, especially when a eighty start playing the inter and out.
Speaker 1: Bro, I want him to do well. I'm not saying nothing. I'm not even saying he's sad enough. I'm just saying if he go over here and really kill I know the Laker's gonna bla.
Speaker 3: You got That's what happens like when you everybody leader going on.
Speaker 4: I think when you twenty, like nineteen twenty twenty one, and you go to a team with lo Lebron, Bro, you grew up. It's the only person like you. Probably his favorite player, Bro. Yeah, he probably I looked at Lebron, probably fucked up like Lebron, probably talked to him like, hey Max, get this shit. He's probably scared as hell, probably scared to make a mistake, all type of shita. I hate to play that sh looking at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, bro, every night right past Christy, I forgot what he looked like.
Speaker 2: Never but no, man, uh you for that? How you feel about Kyrie being able to leader the team? I know there's been a lot not going his leadership capabilities, but this new look situation, he's gonna be the person that look to you know what I'm saying, get him through youed Kyrie capable.
Speaker 4: I think he's been a better leader as of late. I mean his move to the mav has been great, his energy, everything he's been doing has been great. Everybody's been raving about the person he is and the teammates been since he's been there.
Speaker 3: But I think he has help now with a D. Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Also, people question.
Speaker 4: His leadership abilities, but they both get a chance to step up and try to make something happen.
Speaker 3: I think that's a crazy dynamic duo.
Speaker 2: Man, it's gonna be a really good thing to see. Dan got a little hurt banging up, but when Lively get back. Man, man, that's the hell of a lineup you got to deal with. And I think they start active as well. I think they're trying to add something else to that team. I don't know what else they need, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean they said a K D, but I don't know who they treat them. You got to give up Lively. You gotta give up Lively, You gotta give up Damn. There all these picks and okay, when don't need to go get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think you can have Lively. You can have my right kidney.
Speaker 4: They got J Yeah, PJ, PJ gotta go. Lively gotta go, and that's cool. You gotta give up something else, damn J. Lively on a rookie deal. J Lively, you gotta make the money match.
Speaker 1: You gotta give something. Somebody's got.
Speaker 4: I don't care who thought the young Marshall gotta go and that young boy.
Speaker 2: Now listen, y'all say y'all need salary back. I'm not taking off my young talent. Now you already gotta.
Speaker 4: Got Yeah. Max Christy might be on the move again. Max Christie, live that we need to take your name of the Christy.
Speaker 3: Lively, Hardy and Naji Marshall. That's whine I had. I take that back, Clay.
Speaker 2: If you cannot trade sixtem from the mask, I know that he's worthy of but you can't.
Speaker 4: They won't even approve it on to K. I say, look, somebody else has to go back, and there it is. There's probably some sad people O sons. I shouldn't say sad, but like some young but it's desired. It's gonna be Clay, Max Christie, Naji Marshall and Lively.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I still got Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis, and Kevin Durant.
Speaker 4: That ship and Clay Tyler won't work, but Clay Thompson gone.
Speaker 1: Part about that is if one of them get injured.
Speaker 4: Over with Clay Thompson, it just gotta work with you. They did it in Brooklyn already didn't work.
Speaker 3: Too, Sue.
Speaker 2: So out to the fast sup from James harden Man. Uh, listen, we talk about the seventy sixty team at full strips.
Speaker 3: That can make some annoyse.
Speaker 2: I think if they go into the playoffs at decent to full health, they can upset somebody.
Speaker 3: You're not got it? Yeah, they could beat they can beat the calves.
Speaker 1: They could be the patients.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would be the ash. They can beat the calves. They had full strength, they can be the caves.
Speaker 3: That's a tough matchup as a first round matchup. That's tough.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that? Like? I'm serious though? Like they really beat the pacers the six Yeah, they have full strength.
Speaker 3: They could sweep the pacers.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: They don't even know, like shade, like embiid, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: No embid is that.
Speaker 3: Dominant bro like he can. He can foild your whole team out. I mean, we don't have anybody gradual and B for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I ain't even trying to be funny. I'm being dead serious. It's the same thing. It's the same thing with the Calves Bro. They haven't got no body Guardoel and B. That's that's a tough, tough deal. Yeah, Tyice, Maxie and PG full strength. That's a fucking team over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I quit playing like that and got no killers over there. Yeah, I'm not I'm not bonding fools go right now.
Speaker 2: Niggas need to some beings being played basketball the month you see he played basketball the month they got tripled up, was charged out. Like I'm just saying, I should tell you he really playing around now. Joe Wolb is a VP Canda every year for a reason.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for suret best section team should be good. But we've we've been we've been waiting for it.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I don't think we ever gonna get it, but yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, man, Lakers built to ask situation. Yesterday they beat the ship out the Clippers one twenty two to ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Who Brown was killing yesterday as a whole way yesterday was cooping that first quarter.
Speaker 2: They couldn't miss brot Ry was on fire everybody, as he's been killing Man twenty and nine, Austin.
Speaker 3: I told you he was nice at the point guard spot. It was definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you tapped it up there and said that Brownie scored more points? Is Harry Holliburd yesterday? That is a fact, unfortunately. I mean I mean Brownie head three recent score, no shot them all three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I told you Portland was gonna beat as Portland beat the shit for sure.
Speaker 2: But this Lakers one yesterday post trade, is that is that a higherybody, happy new roles, who.
Speaker 3: Opportunities like just having fun hoping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you played so much further. You gotta think Anthony Davis obviously. He he made up so much for them on defense, you know, blocking shot, switching the pick and rolls, all that shit.
Speaker 1: He was doing well offensively.
Speaker 2: You get to play free ship Lebron, go out, I'll get to shootboy in the ball.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody else here. I got a win for them though, that was a good win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they handled the Clippers yesterday. So speaking to somebody else, like the Matt Christy situation. Dude, dog and connect promising earlier they started getting DMPs, not getting a minutes. Now he gets to play freely again. Hey man, it's like your team. They might could do something. Man, I'm interested to see you ain't with it. You don't think they can win the playffround with Luke and Carr, I mean, Luca and Lebron.
Speaker 1: Quiet, damn y'all. Nothing.
Speaker 2: They can't get a first round win at a five seed, four or five matchup.
Speaker 1: They cooked.
Speaker 3: So let's go to the West to see where they point if they stayed where they.
Speaker 2: Was at Nuggets. No, they know they better hope the Nuggets. Yeah, nah, they definitely not beat them.
Speaker 3: Niggas.
Speaker 2: Could they beat the Clippers in the series if it matched up like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they could beat the Clippers. Okay, how about the Rockets?
Speaker 1: No, I mean they might be able to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with him and Luca, they just gonna get mismatches all game. They just gonna keep switching van Fleet. Yeah, pick your poison. Yeah, they can beat them. They can't beat the Nuggets, though, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: That there's nobody they can beat the Nuggets. We saw Jackson Hayes last night. Is he the type of player they need, like the rolling big or do they still.
Speaker 3: Need to go get a big? But he a one leg jumper. You gotta have a two foot jumper for Luca. Now you gotta be able to catch a lib off too.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. We understand what you're saying, but could you break it down for a consumers matter?
Speaker 4: Like a lot of people like when you catch a lib you gotta be able to have like vertical. You need a guy that can jump off vertical and catch libs. And I'm not saying Jackson Hayes can't.
Speaker 1: I mean soil.
Speaker 3: He's seven foot.
Speaker 4: He bought a round, but he gets up higher when he gets a run and start and jump off one leg. And with Luca, you gotta get in a pick and roll. You're gonna roll to the basket. He gonna hold the ball for a little bit and then he might just throw it up and you gotta have a vertical leap to go get it. And you can't get a run and start a lot of times it's just a straight off article. That's why Lively and Gafford was so good because they both can jump off vertical and catch lives pretty well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes a lot of sense like Copella, but.
Speaker 4: That's why Jackson Hayes never been a crazy live threat. Like if you've seen his dunk last night, it was off a row he caught at one leg up boom.
Speaker 2: And that's interesting you say that because I always wonder why, because I'm like, he's dumb athletic. It's always been there, But that type of a breakdown makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would think he would be Lively, you would think he would be Gafford, And we never talked about him in that kind of light because that's the reason.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Also, want to know, do you think that the landa opened up more? No?
Speaker 2: Ad I they gonna get it big and play that in Lebron is basically your small I mean your power forward? Does the lane opened up a little bit more for Luca that had that type of energy to throw them libs?
Speaker 4: Is it just Bron at the four? Yeah, niggas still gonna be helping. I mean Bron actually obviously he's shooting the ball way better than years ago. But I want Brown shooting threes and instead of going to the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too good for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, Tom will tell Man Unfortunately, Lucas first game will be against the Pacers, and I don't look forward to it, but I am definitely excited to see it happened, for sure. A couple more games took place last night. The Knicks took care of the Raptors yesterday won twenty one one fifteen. Nicks on the eight game winning streak. Man Cat had twenty seven and twenty. He definitely covered for you yesterday Dayler bruston twenty eight five assists.
Speaker 3: Scotty Barnes had twenty three.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The Knicks just doing what they're supposed to do. Man, like you said, live across the finish line.
Speaker 3: Forgot too. It's a team to deal with.
Speaker 2: He was right again about the Chicago Bulls took care of the Heat yesterday three to one, twenty four.
Speaker 3: I told you Kobe White was gonna have a game, man.
Speaker 2: Josh Giddy had twenty four seven and five. Obi White, always hooping, had twenty two. Your favorite white boy had twenty three nine to eight. Ben had twenty three at eight yesterday, Bulls always went games.
Speaker 3: We kind of out of bro I know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling y'all bet with Tea at the parlay. No. I don't do my own bet, but I know who's gonna win.
Speaker 3: Okay, money line tea, I'm fucking with it.
Speaker 2: The Nets took care of the Rockets yesterday, and listen, man, the end of that game was fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I know we talk about an experience in the NBA, but they completely smoked that game yesterday. Like there's no way that they were supposed to lose that game. Shout to d Love getting a game winner, got his pose off, got a ship off the way he was supposed to. But the Rockets really smoked that game yesterday.
Speaker 1: I love Dlo on losing teams come off the wrong way, but dude, I just love to see him play.
Speaker 3: Free when you're on the losing team, where like teams that kind of struggle.
Speaker 1: A little, I love to see a nigga on the losing team. Sound crazy though, when you look at it up like, I love with that nigga losing.
Speaker 3: I do the play better to be fair, they cut the worst.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I feel like when he played on team where he could play free and they just had playing open basketball.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Actually, Like I hated Dlo on the Lakers, like I thought I did, started saying he was sad, like, man, damn sad.
Speaker 2: I make you drink the cool like yesterday. One of those was the game winner. That's what making fire. Shot hit a couple, but he.
Speaker 1: From the field and winning, That's what I'm saying. I love that game. Turned me up. He shot. It's at a different level free.
Speaker 3: I ain't even thinking it ain't even crossed my mind that I missed as many shots.
Speaker 1: That's a coach's dream for a player.
Speaker 4: Healked around the air about that bitch in l A. He would have been so nervous thinking about he got passed the brown or somebody around.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at who played last night, respect to the squad, but who else is supposed to pay shot?
Speaker 3: I wish the white would yell at me for taking the shot.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just the confidences. I was like, should I believe I can make the next one?
Speaker 3: Said the ice coat. You see the celebration, So.
Speaker 4: I see it, bro saying why I like seeing it because l A had me thinking he was kind of weak. And I'm like, man, I didn't play him.
Speaker 3: He good.
Speaker 1: I don't watch him play he cold.
Speaker 2: I've seen when he was an All Star yeah, and then LA had me thinking like, man, damn, they can get.
Speaker 1: Back out there.
Speaker 3: Man, you know what I'm saying. Held me thinking like I could, Damn there man d Low doing it.
Speaker 1: I can get out there.
Speaker 2: And it's bad because the LA fans are consistently saying this nigga trash. It's just like, even if you ain't trashed, in the back of your mind, you might even contemplate a.
Speaker 3: Little bit like what they do. Watch that games and they say this every time.
Speaker 2: He'd Low is far from trade now he cold.
Speaker 4: That's you know, that's a messed up thing. That's why I'm happy he got out of there, Like, thank you go.
Speaker 3: He get to be normal again.
Speaker 2: Shake o, who get that? He had twenty four and twenty reach ever had sixteen to seven? Yeah, read get you some PC.
Speaker 1: For show.
Speaker 2: Belta situation up in poortedly yesterday on the bay just beat the ship out the pacers just for one twelve to eighty nine, not the last ten five in a row. Man every time had twenty two, school had seventeen to eight. Tyree's did not score it all yesterday. He was in hell we got our ass b yesterday. It is what it is, man, tough game.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that. No, hell no, the Pacers are gonna get five minutes talk about them.
Speaker 3: Half our minutes from No.
Speaker 6: See all this talking fast and ship hell.
Speaker 2: Got our ass. B. I showed lots of questions. They beat the ship up. Tres Halibird, I told.
Speaker 3: You yesterday he got it was in hell. I told you boiling fun to watch man. I remember, we give him a lot of hell.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I started watching them for real. They're really exciting basketball team. Man, got some young de sighting players.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro man.
Speaker 2: I looked at that last night and said, oh my god, you was watching. Were all trying to smack down. I was in the house cutting, trying to get smacked down up. Shout out to ty Raise boy, Yeah, what's up, nigga.
Speaker 1: We got smack yesterday.
Speaker 3: Man. That ship is crazy. We was supposed to win to Utah.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But I shout to the Blazers, man, shout to Chauncey, Uh some more games. I want to see how you feel about them bucks at Hornets.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the bucks. I see my boy mixed tap miles. He said, I hate these NBA NBA fellas all rock with it. That's my favorite song.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Lord, Hey, if you beat the team, but this in the dis records, that's part to me. Every team they they he should do a wrap up. Just just disrespectful.
Speaker 3: He said, I hate these n b A So you want to bump with Pat Bell?
Speaker 1: Can you get fun for that? Oh no, no, Bro, I make music. Bro. You know what he's saying. You don't like people.
Speaker 3: But I mean, it's just like I feel like it's just a negative towards the NBA. I'm asked, well, Pat beb is not Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he if he says like I want to beat somebod up in the league, they're gonna be out.
Speaker 3: But he can get away with it.
Speaker 1: Niggas say worse on the court during the game. They be talking right up that he can't get fine for that. I'm just saying it wasn't him or was the skiller? Was somebody else that said that though? What he hate? Yeah, that was him. I want to smoke with him.
Speaker 2: I said, if he was in association, maybe the league say something about he probably get it off.
Speaker 1: I damn wrong tapping.
Speaker 3: He don't take you that one.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 6: Get on the pin for pasts. He can spend some ship.
Speaker 2: Don't be the coachtriders crazy. It really got bors he do. I'm just saying that'll be crazy. Then, what, dude, we gotta calm out. Malcolt me hear a little bit of poll, send me a little SNIPPs. I didn't know how long it was here was Mike. He started off on that for sure. Man, damn shout out to the Hornets. Calves at Pistons. This might be a track game for the Calves. If I'll take y'all, I'll take yall Pistons tonight. I'm gonna go with the Pistons too.
Speaker 1: I roll with the Pistons as well. Spurs at Hawks, the Fox playing the night Spurs. I'm taking the Hawks, though.
Speaker 2: I got Spurs said you a shtualdly got me instead of him. We'll see the night Wizards at Nets go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Taking that. I'm gonna take the Nancy riding on the high.
Speaker 2: They stole me the respect. Uh he ad seventy six Ers. I'm gonna take the six.
Speaker 1: Playing.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm still taking the Sixers.
Speaker 1: Take the heat he took.
Speaker 2: I think they bounced back to Grizzlies at Raptors. I'm gonna go Grizz and take the Grizz Bulls at t Wolves be here, Bulls damn got the t Wolves, shout to rob Man out there thribbing for show.
Speaker 3: Whereas at Jazz mm hmmm, I'm gonna take the Warriors, Wars.
Speaker 2: Jack Games, Helicans at Nuggets, Nuggets, Sons at Thunder, under Magic at.
Speaker 3: King Magic for me Kings, I'm gonna go Kings as well.
Speaker 2: Verified buckets be here. Who was getting to it yesterday?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Halliburton, out of here score yesterday?
Speaker 2: All right, y'all putting that the Briden score boards is out of pocket, even though it's true, it's fucked up, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I didn't need to start my morning off like that. I mean, I'm gonna give it Ronnie had like twelve, yeah, yeah, three.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it to the oldest nigga in the league, Joe with the triple dub. You can come back and do this ship whenever you want to. Bro so ill fuck with that.
Speaker 2: So Man shouts to work like balance for show, even though he didn't get the dub. I'm gonna go Kyrie thirty four nine, my boy getting to it.
Speaker 1: He about to go.
Speaker 3: Crazy the rest of the year, make you'll remember who he is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Cat twenty seven and twenty hell of a game by big feeling pulls. But like that's a good game for Cat. I mean, we see the kind of status a lot man. Not the twenty rebounds all the time. But he happened a hell of a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty seven to twenties E league. Yeah, nobody, how you run that out?
Speaker 3: I'm sure slow domind Mitchell man, he tried to get that done yesterday. He looking like a leader. They always questioned him.
Speaker 2: But the way he's playing basketball, keeping that team in courage thirty one, ten to six to get the finished chance, bro, nothing but respect for me.
Speaker 1: Give up.
Speaker 2: Someone be here who need the Wednesday morning with a little bit of encouragement. Speaking to die, it was a slow game too. It's an ugly game. Look four minutes to go highlights.
Speaker 4: Uh Donald Mitchell punched on Porzingis when the game was slow, got wicked.
Speaker 3: Too, hey, and he kicked the ball. Shut up.
Speaker 2: Now he dunked that bitch and he kicked the ball that somebody better he got that LA game. So give us some tea. Who you got shit, who else look so much?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say give us soon to Perzingis again ral and blocked the ship out, your dumb.
Speaker 3: Give me this, that's crazy stretch.
Speaker 2: The fact that he still played the same caries, Yes, he's still playing the same caries for the last eight years and saying to me same ones to name of a new per That is nasty.
Speaker 1: But I love that about him, bro Joe.
Speaker 4: He do not give a damn about none of the NBA like stereotypes. He don't fin any of them. Yeah, I wish I was like that. They was trying to be his ass. Also a year he was just like, yeah, I just wear my grab everybody let a nigga alone.
Speaker 1: Ship like yeah, they trying to roast and ship.
Speaker 3: He ain't fresh at all.
Speaker 4: He probably like, yeah, but you go check my account and worry about two hundred and fifty million exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you talking?
Speaker 1: You're still gonna get joned on though you really can't jon on them, Like, damn, bro, you can't. That's my problem. I'm still human beings, bro. Niggas is cracked jokes, but you're still human, mother fucker, your cousins, anybody still just because you got money. Don't mean the motherfucker ain't jon on you.
Speaker 3: You can jone on me, but I don't really care about you.
Speaker 4: Cares jon on Niggas who really trying though, Like he not trying, like he literally doesn't care. But yeah, but if a nigga came and he thought he was fresh, I don't think he don't get care.
Speaker 1: He's like, I have the T shirts and if I'm rich and I thought I got fresh, Yeah, this ship really we.
Speaker 3: You can't look like Tracy Morgan trying get your off, you get flamed up.
Speaker 4: But nigga, I just came to the game like Adam Sadler, nigga try Adam Sadler's like, you know, he don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He's definitely I'll give a He's built who session at any given time about.
Speaker 1: That is me?
Speaker 3: That is me.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's me, not really though, bro Adam Sailor is I really don't give work. You really don't don't wear anything but trusting beach shirts, my nigga, you know that's not It's just because I grew up in a certain demographic like we go I really want to just wear like I wake up in the morning and just grab a hood.
Speaker 1: I don't give what they look like. I don't care what bleach on it. I don't care. Yeah, but in the summertime, you ain't.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm not wearing a collar shirt and some move shorts. No, that's what that traider Jose you the fourth shirt Nike dropping short, But I am getting a gas station see you for five dollars, I will.
Speaker 1: Grab that bitch black white, you know what I mean? Like he ain't white, you know, might be telling white or white? No white? His shoes always decent, yo, Adam selling. Don't give a fuck bro style. Bro, I'm never putting on no beaters. See if were trying to compare yourself to the a little bit too much for my life. But I don't care about clothes, bro.
Speaker 2: That's why Joe anywhere, y'all be having clothes and I'll be like, damn, they come down matching and ship.
Speaker 4: I like you get sweatsuit? What local black or gray Swiss? Y'all guys like to tell some Joory you never.
Speaker 1: Gonna put on the rebound classes that you that? Bro? Yeah, watch me all Star weekend.
Speaker 6: Some Polly some little yesterday finished on that shorts.
Speaker 1: No, sons and no sons Seba. I don't care. I'm gonna say I ain't on his level. He can't be. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Like it's so funny what somebody say, be a p you know, you to dress up and ship and I had a like probably.
Speaker 4: Somebody was like, damn, he did not beat the requirement. I was like, yeah, you don't wear a swim suit, but I mean summer time. I can't tell you a last I wear some gs. Yeah, but you're not Adam telling by no.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You be chilling, bro, but you ain't.
Speaker 1: Never killing me trying to tap into the people. Know. I'm trying to get to that level. Bro, Bro, I trying to get to that level. But I don't care.
Speaker 2: We asked you some spirits there. It's that man for sure. Now I go there and you can't even start with the docs. But I'm trying to get to that level. I don't care that much. Oh you're there for sure. Man, be here people trying to wear some money.
Speaker 1: What you got for him? Man talking to this nigga line, you know, Dearon Fox twenty five Tonight Win be three blocks K Cunningham twenty five Males Bridges twenty, Tyler Hero twenty five, Zion Williamson twenty, Luca don Chick's eight assists tonight, he might be playing to night. Yeah, he's on the ticket, so they play the Lakers, means the Mavericks tonight. I'm sorry, I ain't he playing bro I said first game the pace. Yeah, they said his first game. But you know, just keep it on ticket. You might have to show you that one. But just they avoided. But seven thousand today some slight two fifty seven bands. I like that before we get out of here. Yeah, I see what Dinnis Shrewd said. Yeah, getting traded like slavery. Yeah, I just wanted to like speak on that. I don't think we should go to that route with it because, uh, I know some people, some random people. A couple of people said slavery was a choice, but yeah, it really wasn't a choice. Is It's is way different. But yeah, like that's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah you'll go that Nigga didn't shooter or hair PYC just out here talking now.
Speaker 3: But nah, I get what he's trying to say. It's like the slave trailer. You go anywhere they can see you, where they do whatever they.
Speaker 4: Want I get what he's trying to say, but like, that's a bad comparison, especially in February.
Speaker 2: And respect to Dennis, you popped say that for somebody who grew up in America to some stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know you're probably ware of that type of stuff.
Speaker 6: But he don't know nothing about No, he don't.
Speaker 1: That's all a vantised even aware. Shut the funk up, nigga, that's about a law to speak on that. Yeah, talking about some ship some slaves. I mean he African too, Bro, he was African, Nigga German.
Speaker 3: No, African is not Greece.
Speaker 2: He is African. Dennis is definitely probably the best. And then you know what the crazy part about that this report came out, then Shoulder is especially up for trade.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, come on, man, that nigga axle Bro African. Actual, He's definitely African. You can look at him and see respect the lady, but well he just grew before the rebrand Nigga.
Speaker 2: Look at him, Bro, he black, his first his first hair cut, NT where not at No, I ain't I'm just.
Speaker 1: Men no, bro, look at him. I ain't seen a German ever look like that. African nigga yet.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's a different bro.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, African.
Speaker 4: But I was just saying, like, I get what he's saying with the slave trading and stuff, but we gotta use a different analogy, bro. Like because you, like you said, you're getting paid a lot of money. They wasn't getting paid ship. Bro, Yeah, you ain't getting beat. You ain't getting whooped if you don't do something.
Speaker 3: Sleep on that comparison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you not going through any real struggles, Bro. This is all luxuries. Everything about this is up. Even if you get traded, you're getting traded to a city.
Speaker 3: And it's good.
Speaker 1: Ya podcast talking about this. They got this nigga spelling. I'm just saying, everywhere you go it's luxury.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You get traded.
Speaker 4: Even if you get traded, your family get traded, y'all still move into a city and y'all gonna go live in a nice luxury place. You can't paid millions and millions of dollars do something you love.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: It's inconvenient sometimes that you gotta move your city, I mean, your family to a different city.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 6: This is lovely.
Speaker 1: I do that ship any day.
Speaker 6: Oh editorial.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 6: You know that one right there, hemn Bobby Schmurder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give yourself all all right, but let's go I ain't wrong.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking about what the nigga said, the duck lips. I might go back to the duck lips with the fade. Yeah, blow that up. Sorry, people can see that that one right there. Come on, wrap that up. Man out of here.
Speaker 6: But I ain't no wrapping up nigga wrong dogging.
Speaker 2: Noah, Man, I wouldn't you want some other ship I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about his statement because people, a lot of people took that wrong.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't say it like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I got what. I get what he was trying to say, but you're wrong. That's a little sensitive. I had some people text me that earlier, like damn bro, slave trade. I'm like what I'm saying, yeah, slave trade is actually want to.
Speaker 6: Say that nigga Africa ain't no damn African.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, look at it. Bro man all yeah, I'm then We'll be back same time tomorrow, Fox twenty in the morning. The volume