Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by all State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking all State first, Like you know to check the date of the Big Game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with all States savings. Very terms apply all State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 2: What if Chris Rock.
Speaker 3: Hits him back right, then the whole thing goes left.
Speaker 4: I've been in the position of where you don't want to start a skirmish but feel obligated because you feel your wife or girlfriend will lose respect for you if you don't. Right, But I can't imagine it being while I'm at work all on me. I think Chris Rock gets to do the oscars until he doesn't want to do him anymore. I think the poise he showed he was great about the situation.
Speaker 3: He was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It was one of the reasons I think so many people thought it was fake at first, right was because he handled it? Okay, all right, we can start the show now. I have more on this later.
Speaker 2: Welcome in.
Speaker 4: It is What's Right with Nick Wright Episode five. We are recording this hours after Will Smith smacked Chris Rock on the Oscar stage. I spent about fifteen minutes before the show even started talking about that. Hopefully you'll see that throughout. Also demands who all introduce him just a moment. If you don't have some Chris Rock questions and Will Smith questions in this, then you're fired. So you better get it together when you can. Before though, we get to what we are talking about. Let's get to what we're not talking about. What is not on today's What's Right with Nick Wright show is Italy missing the World Cup lost to North Macedonia, Shack and steph Win oscars and Formula one Racing.
Speaker 3: That says, who cares?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna admit I've been knocking it. I might have to get into it.
Speaker 4: So many people I like and respect like it for me to totally dismiss it, However, that is not gonna be on the show today. If you're new to the show, My son is deeply involved. You'll meet him in just a moment. There's also a clock. It's a race of me against the clock, me against the producers. Demanse's right there. So Demanse I turned to you. What are we starting with today?
Speaker 5: Let's start with some Kyrie. Yeah, great news in Brooklyn. Kyrie can play home games again.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: They crushed Miami and then proceeded to lose to Charlotte. They now have the second best title odds. Yeah, which team are they?
Speaker 2: The team that beat Miami or the team that lost to Charlotte.
Speaker 3: It's a great question. It's also a trick question.
Speaker 4: The answer is they're both, which is why picking them to win the title is so ridiculously dumb. So over the weekend, both the Lakers and the Nets have just agregious losses. The Lakers was uglier, but the Nets was more damaging. Here's why Lakers have been dead for a month now. The Nets again. The Demonzi just said it. You said the second best title of us. So, according to Vegas, the Sons are the most likely team to win the title, and right after them is the Brooklyn Nets, who at present have are tight in the standings with Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Who just beat them yesterday.
Speaker 4: Right now, just to make the playoffs, the Nets would have to beat Trey Young in Barclays and Trey Young, by the way, what an opportunity to Graham become the most hated man in New York City. He already killed the Knicks last year. Now he can kill the Nets this year in one game. If the standings were but they'd have to beat the Hawks. Then they would have to win the next playing game against Charlotte maybe who they just lost to the over the weekend, and then play the one seed, whether it be Boston or Philly or Milwaukee. I the idea that Brooklyn is going to be mediocre for seventy five games and then turn it on for four weeks just to get to the conference finals, not even the NBA Finals.
Speaker 3: It's ludicrous.
Speaker 4: I can't believe people are still talking themselves into the Nets.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: They're upside. Their ceiling is as high as any team, almost any team in basketball in the entire Eastern Conference. If you tell me this team is gonna play it's a plus game, who's the best? The only team who I think can beat Brooklyn's a plus is Milwaukee. But that it's not March madness. It's not one and done. You gotta win four out of seven and then do it again, then do it again, then do it again. Why would anyone believe Brooklyn that they find out Kyrie the vaccine mandates lifted.
Speaker 3: Oh, that should be a huge game for them.
Speaker 4: They lose to the Grizzlies without his first game back where he's allowed to play at Barclay's all year. They blow a fourteen point lead and lose to the Hornets in a game that matters at some point.
Speaker 3: They are who they said they were, and who they said they.
Speaker 4: Are is a team that has no consistency whatsoever. So no, they can't win the NBA title. It's ridiculous. All right, what's next?
Speaker 5: NBA nerds were big mad this weekend. Jo Kitchen and b were both eligible for all NBA as cinner Yeah and forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a nerd. Yeah, so I figure you're bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why does this matter?
Speaker 3: Oh? Why does it matter?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What does history matter? Why does anything matter? So okay, so let me explain how this works all NBA, which if you're following our bet, well you can't even follow it. Yet, but our best fifty players last fifty year series when it comes out in a few weeks, what you're gonna see.
Speaker 3: We really value certain things.
Speaker 4: Top five MVP finishes, how you do in the playoffs, and all NBA appearances, because for all of NBA history, this has been a snapshot of the best guys at each position in the league. First team, second team, and thirty years ago they added the third team, and all of a sudden, despite the fact that Joe Lmbi and Nikoli Jokic have played zero minutes at forward the NBA, because I guess they want to make sure Jokic makes first team. The NBA is changing the rules. They started going down the path last year. Now it's full on embrace where a guy who doesn't play forward can make the team it forward.
Speaker 3: So why does it matter? Here's why it matters.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it's perfect that you're a guy who's gonna finish top four in MVP voting isn't going to get a first team spot, But that's how it's always been. We had Wilt and Russell dueling each other for a dozen years. Do you know how many times they both made first Team All NBA zero. We had Bob McAdoo once come in second in MVP voting. He didn't make first or second team All NBA. Munzleos Oh put him on there alongside that guys, you had Robinson and a Keen and Ewing. Was there any time where you could have Shack came along where he should add two centers? Yeah, could have made an argument, but you didn't go through history. Has there been two centers on an All NBA team? No, because it's mattered what position you actually play.
Speaker 3: So now if you change.
Speaker 4: The rules, and you wouldn't change the rules when it was Kareem involved and it was, or when it was Shack involved, or when it was Wilt and Russell, to change them now and change the way we are able to judge different eras.
Speaker 2: I hate it, but he's.
Speaker 3: Not spicing anything up. How do I sound like an old head?
Speaker 2: It's the way it was in the best guys.
Speaker 4: Guys, Moses Malone at his apex was getting All NBA second team some years because he wasn't better than Kareem. But we're going to change the rule for Nikola Jokic. Okay, Yeah, makes a ton of sense. Alright, We're still talking all of you.
Speaker 5: Good okay, So since you care about the All NBA so much despite not even having a.
Speaker 2: Vote, that's a god dog cheap shot. What would your team look like?
Speaker 3: Oh my All NBA team?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right?
Speaker 4: First and second team is almost locked, with a couple of weeks to go. Third team there's some openings, but first team obvious jaw despite missing all the games Joe, I think makes it. Could he could get dropped a second team defending on having more games he misses. But at the guard position, the only lock is Luca. Luca's got to be there. Jow's gotta be I think we'll be there. At the forward spot, Giannis is obviously going to be unanimous. I clearly would not go Jokic and Embiid forward center. I would only put one of them because they're a center, so the other forward spot would go to Lebron.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on it, it's all making sense. Now. What you mean to tell me this?
Speaker 5: This yokicch and b things getting to you so much because they'll take Lebron's spot.
Speaker 3: No, how dare that's that's.
Speaker 2: What it sounds. No, it is.
Speaker 4: Because they don't place forward, So I think the all NBA forward should be a forward. That's what I think now would as it happens. Are you correct that if Yo, Kitch and Embiid make it, and you honest we know is gonna make it, Lebron would be out? That does happen to be true? That is not the reasoning.
Speaker 3: You don't believe me.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know how my own son is doubting my my.
Speaker 3: My integrity Here is going to do with Lebron.
Speaker 4: It has to do with NBA history, has to do with the you know, paying respect to our elders like Bob McAdoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, buddy. But to answer the question, my.
Speaker 4: All NBA team would be right now, Jah, Luca, Giannis, Lebron, Embiid.
Speaker 3: That would be my first team.
Speaker 4: And the Luca and Giannis and Embiid to me are pretty much locked in in those spots Lebron all. So if assuming you're not doing the two centers, but I wouldn't my second team Steph, Devin Booker, Jason Tatum. Your guy who's been unbelievable for six weeks now, Durant. I know he's missed a bunch of games. Durant's got to be on there, and then my second team center would be Jokisch. Those ten names I just mentioned there, eight of them must be first or second team Tatum and Durant. Some people will make arguments about again there's a spot missing for one of them. If you use a center spot on a forward or a forward spot on a center, I should say, and then third team to me, there's right now three lines DeRozan, Karl Anthony, Townsend, CP three and for those final two spots, Donovan Mitchell, Jimmy Butler, Jalen Brown.
Speaker 3: Pascal Siakam. Do we want to get a cav on there?
Speaker 4: Darius Garland, Trey Young as a case, should we get two bulls on their?
Speaker 3: Zach Lavine?
Speaker 4: So, I don't know about third team, but I think those I think we're pretty set on how the all NBA teams, the general skeleton of it should be.
Speaker 3: And you're right, I don't have a vote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I'm sorry that didn't work once upon a time for the New Orleans Times picking you and follow.
Speaker 2: A team around.
Speaker 4: All I do is studying NBA history and watch all the games and talk about as much as anyone and where God dogged the NBA's jumpsuits officially licensed gear no less, but they can't give me a vote.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's last? Well, hold on, you're you didn't like any of that.
Speaker 2: I mean it just sounds like exactly what you do for Labron. But okay, you know what, you know what, Let's let's let's hit some NFL.
Speaker 5: Yeah, green Bay lost DeVante and MVS. Yeah, they haven't done much in free agency. I honestly just think nobody wants to play Lenari Rogers. Okay, but do you think green Bay made it a mistake by, you know, extending extending his contract?
Speaker 4: All right, here's what I think. I think a couple of things. I'll answer that question in a moment. But I also think that I lost my bet. I bet your mom that it would take I set the over under on eight and a half shows. Before you start taking shots at me and inserting your own opinion, this is show five, and when in the last four minutes have gotten just unfair Lebron accusations questioning my integrity, he and you just squeeze in a demanse Aaron Rodgers take. Because I'm telling you right now, the are subscribers, the viewers, the people are invested in the What's Right Show, they woke up this morning, they're like, man, can't wait to hear what Demanse thinks.
Speaker 2: About Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you that's what they're air for.
Speaker 4: With that said, it's not a bad take exactly, even though I weren't really licensed yet to give it. The evidence would say people aren't rushing to go play with Aaron at the very least, that Aaron hasn't been able to overcome the fact that the team's in Green Bay, the weather, all of it, and the fact that I think people don't know how much longer he's going to play. But to answer your question, did they make a mistake, They didn't make a mistake because they had no choice.
Speaker 3: They had.
Speaker 4: You can't risk Aaron forcing a trade or hiring, so you paid him because you had to pay him.
Speaker 3: Do I think it's going to work out?
Speaker 4: Do I think they're gonna get closer to the Super Bowl in the next two years than they've been in the last two years?
Speaker 3: I do not. Will be right back.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Robless, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Tanya, and Bobby Canavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 4: Welcome back in What Dry with Nick Wright podcast and video show. I'm not supposed to say YouTube show because you might be watching this in a different place, but video show sounds stupid, so I'm never saying that again. Sorry, Gabe. All Right, we got a new segment. The segment is called not Quite Right. This is the idea behind this is I kind of dry run a take that I'm not quite ready for television on. However, if I have a feeling what we're talking about here, I am a little insulted they think this goes in the Not Quite Right ben because I think this is fully ready for television.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to.
Speaker 4: Debut it on the new podcast Demons. What's the first question or the only question? For not quite right.
Speaker 5: Lebron won the Razzie for Worst accur Yeah, because you're deranged.
Speaker 2: You actually think this contributes to the goat debate. Explain yourself.
Speaker 4: Okay again, the editorializing that's happened in the last fifteen minutes on the show, call me deranged yet inserting your own opinions here, I'm gonna have to check the contract that wait, you don't have to see what your actual responsibilities are. But I'll tell you this one right now. It absolutely, unequivocally does give another example as to why Lebron is judged so much differently than every other great athlete ever. Lebron just became the first basketball player ever and I believe athlete ever to win this award. Now, is he the first athlete turned actor? No see, the first basketball player turned actor?
Speaker 3: No see, the first Los Angeles Laker turned actor.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: So let's go to Shaquille O'Neal, who was in some historically bad movies, including Shazam.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 4: Idea that Shaquille O'Neal has never won a Razzie for Best Actor, The idea that we all still to this day pretend that Michael Jordan was a good actor in Space Jam and Lebron. His movie grosses one hundred and sixty million. He puts his kid in it, and everyone's like, oh, I gotta tell you his blocking and the second act not up to par Oh my goodness, his comedic timing could use some work. Just everyone says, I'm deranged. No, no, no. This is a microcosm for how we do Lebron James on the court too.
Speaker 3: It just through the.
Speaker 4: Prism of Nostala and the haziness of history. Michael Jordan never missed a big shot. Michael Jordan never missed a big free throw. Michael Jordan never had a bad game. Meanwhile, Lebron over the weekend can have thirty nine points against the Pelicans, the Lakers losing, We're like, oh, guy scored four in the fourth, what does it mean for him.
Speaker 3: As the goat?
Speaker 4: So yeah, this does contribute to the goat argument because it's a It is a part and parcel example that Lebron James is held to a standard the likes of which no athlete ever has been held to the idea that it's not like, oh, you're a famous guy, you're in a movie. No, go back and watch some of those Jim Brown performances in the movies that he left football for. Go back and watch literally any Shack movie other sorry Shack, other than Blue Chips or Penny Hardaway in Blue Chips or the only real athlete actor performance that is great was Ray Allen and he got game. You know why because he was playing Ray Allen. He's playing and he's just like, Hey, a great high school prospect. You're gonna throw money in women at me. Oh okay, I can play that.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 4: It actually does add to the goat debate because it shows how unfairly Lebron's been treated by charlottean such as yourself in the media. I can't believe I just said, like someone such as yourself in the media that you have done. You've given five minutes of opinions on the show, and now I'm looking at you as like a fellow media member. Hey, okay, all right, let's play a game and try to keep your takes to a minimum.
Speaker 2: Here, this or that, I'll try. That's time for this or that.
Speaker 5: What's harder to explain the Grizzlies record without jaw or everybody rooting for Duke Oh.
Speaker 3: The Grizzlies record is way harder to explain. I get everybody rooting for Duke because it's the last stand.
Speaker 4: It's even if you've always hated Duke or always hated coach k you'll kind of miss him. And so I understand that part of it, and the way they've won these games, I'm pretty stirring. It's a fun story to watch the Grizzlies who listen, Taylor Jenkins should be coach of the Year.
Speaker 3: They've done a.
Speaker 4: Great job building out that roster. But and I do listen. I like Baine, I like Jared Jackson junior. I liked him coming out of school's top five pick. I like the guys they have, But at present they are seventeen and two without Job. They have a better record, better winning percentage without Job than with Job. That is not explainable. That is, by definition inexplicable. So no, that is far more confusing and far harder to explain. You know, I don't think it should work against Job really, but I've got to say I think it kind of, in a tiniest bit, might push him off some fourth or fifth place MVP ballots. I think you look at the Grizzlies, You're like, oh, my god, they're the two seed jaws. The reason right, but the fact that they win ninety percent of their games without him, I don't think it's fair, but probably works works against him a bit.
Speaker 5: All Right, what's the next more believable ruvers Brady to the Dolphins or Stefan Diggs to the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think Brady to the Dolphins is the more believable rumor.
Speaker 3: Listen. I don't think the Cowboys have cap space. I don't think they got rid of a Murray Cooper because they think he stinks.
Speaker 4: I think they got rid of Amury Cooper because they've given some bad contracts out, particularly to Zeke. They owe Dak a ton of money. I think they're in real trouble up against the cap now. They tried to bring back Brandy Gregory, so I guess you could say they would use that money for Digs. But I don't think Buffalo is letting Digs get out of there, and Diggs has a couple of years left on his deal. The reason the Digs rumors even exist is because he's making fourteen million a year and the new receiver market is twenty eight twenty nine million a year, so they're saying that he's going to ask for a new deal.
Speaker 3: They don't know if Buffalo will give it to him. So that's the reason those exists.
Speaker 4: The Brady stuff is to me a first cousin of my Brady to the Niners take, which at this point I must admit, I'm starting to doubt that Brady's actually going to force his way to the Niners. I think he tried to was unsuccessful. But obviously, I absolutely believe Tom Brady is going to play for another team in his career. Now it is looking less and less likely that it's going to be this year that he plays for another team. But I believe he was thinking about trying to get out of Tampa, that he thinks that that run is over, and for some reason he wasn't able to get out of it.
Speaker 3: So the Brady rumors to me are way more believable. All Right, what's next?
Speaker 2: Time? Best court side video? Court side haircut? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Or Halloway's baby throwing up, which I actually caught live.
Speaker 4: Okay, so again, so Demanse's correct if you haven't seen it, the video of the baby throwing up right at the end of the Saint Peter's game. I was watching the game with Demanse. He did catch it live. He did demand we rewind it, so he's like, hey, I think this might go viral, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To record it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, buddy, that's fine, I get it, no problem. He did catch it live, and you can see I didn't know. I didn't see it, and nor did I know it was Holloway's baby. So it's a good line. I think he might have had Purdue in his final four the court side haircut. That was the right answer because there are so many parts of the court side haircut that are awesome, and I have so many questions about them.
Speaker 3: One is, where was the barber seat?
Speaker 4: Did he actually buy the seat directly behind the court side seats? The other part of it, and this is one of my favorite barber shops flexes, even though I'm.
Speaker 3: Certain it's fake.
Speaker 4: Did you see the Cape Cape Louis Vuitton, the old nothing like the barber shop in the hood where everybody's got a Louis Vuitton cave heer and a Gucci capier And they were all bought for eleven dollars with fake materials. But I love it. I have a lot of questions about the court side haircut. So to me, that's a far better rumor. All right, we were short on time. I think we got a couple of these left left. What's next?
Speaker 5: Biggest winner from the Oscars, ABC executives or Chris Rocks Trainer.
Speaker 4: Oh listen, obviously the ratings will be great, But the answer is Chris Rocks.
Speaker 3: Tran because I don't.
Speaker 4: I remember New Jack City and now that was also thirty years ago, but Chris Rock was skinnier than Chet Holmgren back then. I remember the movie Dogma, which was not thirty years ago, but it was probably fifteen years ago, where Chris Rock was still as skinny as.
Speaker 3: Chet Holmgren in that video.
Speaker 4: Not only has Chris Rock put on some weight, but Chris Rock's ability to.
Speaker 3: Take up not a punch but an open.
Speaker 4: Hand slash from a larger man where it's not like he had his feet set.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like one of those slap competitions.
Speaker 4: To see the grainy video from Eastern Europe where guys are sitting there holding the things ready. He's in dress shoes, he doesn't have a great stance, his hands are behind his back, and he takes it.
Speaker 3: And then just keeps it moving.
Speaker 4: I so Chris Rocks trainer deserves a raise not only for what he has done, but maybe for what he will do.
Speaker 3: If Chris Rock's like I'm gonna get.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get in the gym man, So Chris Rocks trainer. I think Chris Rock was as much of a winner as you can be when you get slapped in the face on national television. I think he was a pretty big winner. I think his trainer was the biggest winner of the entire night.
Speaker 3: I thought that was the last one. You said we have a bonus one.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a bonus question for you. So we happen to come across a picture.
Speaker 5: Of Luca were the same exact outfit as you, really, so the question is.
Speaker 2: Who wore it better? Who were you or Luka Dacic.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me see and if you're listening, I'll to do the best describe it.
Speaker 3: Who wore it better?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: He wore my NBA year. Oh oh, that's so awesome. I didn't you know it's so oh.
Speaker 4: Hold up if you're not watching, So Luke and I are both wearing the Hugo Boss NBA licensed gorgeous sweatshirt I wore it on the show a week ago. I also wore it in me and Demont's photo shoot. However, the answer to this question, without any EQUI vacation or doubt, is I work better.
Speaker 2: Do you know why why you didn't want to?
Speaker 5: I didn't want to make it seem like I had a biased opinion like Lucas, you honestly did wear it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, But and put the picture back up for our video viewers, and I'll be able to show you why I wore it better. Because scan panned down past the sweatshirt, you'll see my sweatpants.
Speaker 3: It's the same logo. I'm wearing the whole outfit.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing the Hugo Boss sweatshirt and the Hugo Boss NBA license matching sweatpants. Luca, if you notice, has a little Jumpman logo on his he's not wearing the whole fit. So I I mean, I'm wearing the whole fit. There's no question. I mean, it's not even a doubt. Luca, you're halfway there, but but you know you didn't quite get there.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna get some MVP boats. But I might have I might have moved you down just a bit here.
Speaker 2: I think my mom bought that outfit for him just for me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it wouldn't make sense for her bought it for Luca. That was Yeah, of course she bought it for me. You know, I don't know why I said for me. It was a dumb question, like, obviously she did invite for Luca. Then I have different questions to ask.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back, all right, welcome back.
Speaker 4: In final segment, what's right with the great podcast and YouTube show?
Speaker 3: Demands? Tell me that we're gonna talk Chris Rock here.
Speaker 5: It seemed like you had some things to get off your chest as far as that situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I have a lot of things to get off my chest. I ranted about it for about fifteen minutes for the show even started.
Speaker 3: That'll probably be lost to history.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They were all great takes. But I'm gonna two more.
Speaker 4: Things I passionately believe in. One will undoubtedly be controversial, the first one is not. There is no better indicator of how broken the public discourse is than in the immediacy after the Chris Rock Will Smith moment. Everyone has just decided online. I am on one side. There is no gray area here either, it should have happened, and everyone it's just we all exist just to scream at each other.
Speaker 3: That's the thing I think. And I think the.
Speaker 4: Internet's poisoning our brains in that regard. That's something I think everyone will agree with. Here's the controversial thing, and I am not defending will Smith in this instance. I am simply using it as a vessel to discuss something. We need a little more casual.
Speaker 3: Violence in this country.
Speaker 4: A little more things were better. And I again I'm not saying I'll explain. People are too confident that no one's gonna smack them, and the fear I might get smacked for this is a really good bumper on public actions.
Speaker 3: There's way too many.
Speaker 4: People getting on Southwest Airline flight. It's like, ain't nobody gonna hit me. They're gonna have to listen to me ran about this mess. There's way too many people that think they can walk down the street wearing a literal Nazi patches like my first men right, here's your first men right. But they're also used to be my buddy slim Festes all the time used me kind of understood code. It is your right to, you know, wear that Nazi patch. And if I come down the street and smack you up, the cops are gonna be like, didn't see it, didn't see it. And I happen to believe. Again, the religious proliferation of guns and other things have made this to where it's a sketcher situation that wants to me. I happen to believe we are in a better place if grown adults, particularly grown men, have a healthy fear somebody might come up side my head. I think it's good. I think it is useful. And again that is not to say the Chris Roxys we wou'd have thought of it, And I'm like, you know what we did. Far too many people do walk around being like what are you gonna do? And the answer needs to occasionally be I'm a smack I'm going to smack.
Speaker 3: You and then we're just gonna see where the chips fall. I think that's Do you agree with me?
Speaker 4: There are too many people and you have to deal with them far more than I do. Because you're young, you're big, and you still go out on chaperone.
Speaker 2: I have a chaperone, yah, the.
Speaker 4: Chaperone's your mother, so I but you go out by yourself and there's a lot of people that talk greasy to you under the assumption what he's not like, he's gonna hit me.
Speaker 3: Nobody hits anybody anymore.
Speaker 4: And I'm just saying, I think it was a better place when occasionally there was a little more of a fear of casual violence.
Speaker 3: That's today's show.