Speaker 1: Also media pedophile.
Speaker 2: It's a correct pronunciation going into this j just for and that's the sentence we're starting the episode with, Welcome to It could happen here a podcast where we teach you how to pronounce the word pedophile or pedophile or pedophily your Greek. You know, that's not how the Greeks say it. I'm not doing any of this. Welcome to the show. We're talking about some breaking news about friend of the pod KRL Ray Jepstein. A joke I did on the Behind the Bastards episodes about Epstein that nobody liked, least of all the lawyers. I don't like that either. It wasn't even really a joke, just something I shouldn't have said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is all barely breaking news because this is stuff that we've known about for like ever.
Speaker 2: None of this is a mystery. We're not going to be blowing any minds here that Jeffrey Epstein mean sexually trafficked and molested children, or that Donald Trump probably did as well. Well, he didn't do the trafficking, but you know he was a party to it, allegedly, you know, being alleged by a lot of people. Ruper Murdoch, one of them, who is currently being sued for ten million dollars in his capacity as owner of The Wall Street Journal. So on July seventeenth, twenty twenty five, at six forty five pm Eastern Standard time, The Wall Street Journal published an article with the title Jeffrey Epstein's friends sent him body letters for a fiftieth birthday album. One was from Donald Trump. Body is one way to describe it. Body is one way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, indeed, it's really good to see a leftist outlet like Wall Street Journal take this thing head on.
Speaker 2: Yeah finally, yes, you know, I've had my issues with them, you know, being hardline Marxists as they are. That doesn't fully del with my own beliefs, but you have to respect them in this instance. You know, I'm not as much of a Stalinist as the Wall Street Journal Fame Stalin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they've canceled us, because they're two wake cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Little Red Book published by the Wall Street Journal, big Malfant Pemphlets imprint. They've got history would absolve me. If they've got a Little Red Book. Yeah, yeah, they've got a beautiful leather bound edition. Of Ted Kaczinski's manifesto. Speaking of letter bound editions, Gillan Maxwell, I think this initially came out because it was a Spanish like small scale publisher that published that put out this like leatherbound book for Gillan for to give to Jeffrey and god do I want to see the whole copy because I am curious to do who else submitted letters. But during the FBI investigation into everything around Epstein, this was found and it got leaked out to the Wall Street Journal. I think the New York Times has now seen it, so they're not the only people who have seen it. So you've got a piece of paper and there is a drawing that may or may not have been done by Trump, but is alleged by some to have been done by Trump, although he denies this, having said that he has never written a picture in his life. But it's like a silhouette of a naked woman and then Donald Trump's signature where pubic hare would be right, classy man, Yeah, our current our president. Yeah, I had the guy with the nuclear codes. Yeah, great stuff. And then the actual text on the letter is written in the form of a dialogue, right, So it's like written as like a fake script of a conversation between Trump and Epstein voiceover. There must be more to life than having everything, Donald, Yes, there is, but I won't tell you what it is, Jeffrey, nor will I since I also know what it is. Donald. We have certain things in common, Jeffrey. Jeffrey, yes, we do, come to think of it, Donald, Enigma's never age. Have you noticed that, Jeffrey. As a matter of fact, it was clear to me the last time I saw you. A pal is a wonderful thing. Happy birthday, and may every day be another wonderful secret.
Speaker 5: The thing I need a listener to understand about this episode, Right, That is not the most incriminating thing Donald Trump is going to say in this episode.
Speaker 2: It's not even close to it. Although it is very funny. This could hardly be more direct if the letter was just Jeffrey, I love being a pedophile with you love Donald Trump? Right, Like, that's less direct. Yet he has.
Speaker 5: Gone further, but like he's just saying it.
Speaker 2: So the Wall Street Journal publishes this, and they publish this with like the least bit of editorializing that they can, right, They're being very careful with this. Trump loses his fucking mind. And this is obviously coming on the heels I probably should have started with this important context. This is coming on the heels of Pam Bondi and the Justice Department announcing actually everything's cool and we're like not going to be dropping any more info on Epstein. There's no client list or anything. After Bondi hit or earlier this year, been like, I have the Epstein client list on my desk, and they handed out the Epstein papers, you know, release one these like big binders that fucking the limbs of TikTok Lady and Jack Pasobaic and a bunch of other right wing influencers will walked out of the White House with these big binders being like, Aha, we've got it. We've got all the files that are gonna put all the dims behind jail. And then a couple of months later, Bondi and the DFJ is like, actually, there's nothing else to tell anybody. We've got nothing. There's nothing interesting at all about Epstein. So then this shit comes out, right, it gets leaked from someone, presumably someone within the FBI right. I think that's what we're left to assume at this point, because this was revealed as a part of their investigation. Right, this is some of the stuff that was confiscated, you know, when Gilan Maxwell got taken into custody. Okay, so a couple of things have happened since then. For one thing, Trump is suing the Wall Street Journal for I believe at least twenty billion dollars. This lawsuit was launched in a federal court in Miami. Trump said, Andrew's social The lawsuits filed not only in behalf of your favorite president, all caps me, but in order to continue standing up for all of them. So we'll no longer tolerate the abusive wrongdoings of the fake news media. So this is what Trump is claiming. Obviously, Trump denies any wrongdoing, denies anything but kind of lightly knowing Jeffrey Epstein. And for some context, Trump and Epstein have been seen together numerous times. There are pictures and videos of them both together. Trump talked about in interviews, including one with New York Magazine where he said, like me, Jeffrey's known to really like women, and some of them are on the younger side. Right, He's been saying like this for years. Quote.
Speaker 3: I've known Jeffer fifteen years terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. Demon said. He likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side, no doubt about it. Jeffrey enjoys his social life. Two thousand and two, we know they were friends. The information suggests that I think it's around two thousand and five or six, they had a falling out over a real estate deal. With the real estate deal and one alleged incident at mar A Lago, Yes where Jeffrey was acting quote unquote inappropriately to a daughter of a member of the club and then Trump bar him from the club. And Trump has claimed this multiple times through the years. Between this and the real estate deal that's led to their falling out.
Speaker 2: There's other stories. There's one I've heard that Epstein got really angry because Trump was physically like touching one of Epstein's girlfriends, like one of his actual like partner girlfriends, and that he got angry over that. We don't know, but we do know that they were seen socially together and talked about being friends for quite a while.
Speaker 3: They were nighbors and they were like socialites both in New York and in Franida.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, for a while, from the eighties up through the early two thousands. Right now, Trump has denied sending this letter. He said that this doesn't sound like me. He wrote on truth Social I don't draw pictures.
Speaker 5: Now that was a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has sparked one of my favorite investigatory cycles. The New York Times published an article right after this post that says Trump says he doesn't draw pictures, but many of the sketches sold at auction, and it was like photos of a bunch of And to be fair, none of these are sketches of naked women. But there's a crude black marker drawing of the Empire State Building, a lot of city skylines. Allegedly the drawing of the woman was drawn in black marker, right, And they're noting that he did a lot of black marker drawings, right. He signs his bills in shoppy, doesn't He signs his bills in sharpie, And that he has a signature that does kind of look like pubic hair. Right, if you were to like draw a crude set of Genitalia, Donald Trump's signature could stand in for pubic hair, right, Like the way that he signs this signature. That's one way you could interpret it, right, It's.
Speaker 5: Also noting and I think this is actually really important when he signs this, right, he signs it like like on this picture of like the Empire State Building. Right, it's a really shitty drawing the Umpire State Building. His signature is like right next to the building. If you're drawing a picture of a naked woman and you shift it like fIF.
Speaker 2: The Empire State Building was sitting down in like an L shape and had pubiccare. That's where the signature, right, It's everything is exactly the same it was. The Blaire State Building had pubic care. There's also a drawing that he did. It's called the money Tree drawing. It looks like if the giving tree was filled with dollars, and again the signature kind of looks like pubic hair. Trump's a little.
Speaker 1: Artists just got like but a sense underneath the money tree to meditate.
Speaker 2: That gets his alternative.
Speaker 3: Trump did like yearly drawings and doodles for like charity auctions, and that's what most of these are from.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, a lot of US presidents have been doodlers, you know, ike our former president doodled himself with huge muscles during a meeting talking about the overthrow of Guatemala by the same Chada funny. It's so funny. I mean, so many people died a horrible deaths, but it's really pretty funny. Chad Eisenhower.
Speaker 5: The people of quachamaas just shredded entire indigenous civilizations, wipe off the face of the earth forever, Like.
Speaker 2: Look at Chad Eyesen, how a God.
Speaker 1: If you have a Chad eise In how a tattoo, please submit it to U Sophie on Twitter to issueses, I write, Okay.
Speaker 2: Look, I feel confident saying iHeartRadio will pay for anyone's tattoo. If you want to get Chad Eisenhower as long as it's a facial tattoo, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: You can get it in that uv ink that doing tattoos in that say in the club triggering stampede from the downs fill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna cause another one of those fucking Jersey nightclub fires that killed one and people. It's not funny. A lot of people died anyway. There was also another God. I should have it up here, but it's another investigation into like does the writing that Trump did sound like his other writing, and they found that Number one, Trump has a number of times in the past put out writing in the form of a hypothetical script between other people. That is a thing he's done in the past. And then multiple phrases that were used in this letter are phrases he has used in the in some cases multiple.
Speaker 3: Times, except some of the Mega investigators were able to use Grok to ask if Trump ever used the word enigma before, and Grok said no, So we closed that case.
Speaker 2: Never mind the fact that he said it on the campaign.
Speaker 3: Trail in twenty sixteen, and he said multiple times in his best selling.
Speaker 2: Book No Evidence. He wrote that book he loves the word. Well, I'm not gonna say he loves it, but he's used the word enigma before. Right, he described Ben Carson as an enigma. He's described Dan Rather as an enigma. So maybe he and Epstein were both fucking Dan Rather. Is that possible. I'm gonna say yes. I think you should also be impeached for that, I think so. I'm sorry, I have just got talking of Grok.
Speaker 1: I'm reading the Trump versus Murder doc lawsuit, which describe Eggs dot Com as quote the Internet's watering hole.
Speaker 2: What no, sorry, no, yeah, no longer the everything website the watering hole. What are you doing? What is with you? People? Fucking jump off a bridge, you stupid sons bitious.
Speaker 3: It is interesting you still really met at Elon because Elon is also one of the originators of this current wave of like Epstein focus.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting. After the letter came out, Elon was just like, obviously a fake. Obviously. I think he's scared. I think some g men showed up at his door and were like, this is a nice life you've got, fucking Elon Musk. It would be a shape of a hell fire missile, hit your house, hit your fucking compound with all of your wives.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, and this is the fun part about this is like it doesn't matter what Elon says now, like he already opened the floodgates and the games are fucking.
Speaker 2: Open now, Like no, no, no, do.
Speaker 5: You know what else the gates are open from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is our advertisers and we're back. So this is the gist of the situation. Now this letter is out, and I'll lot of people, even I was, and I still am to some extent kind of there's been so many ops. This has to be it for old Donnie Trump out of this one. Nitny wiggles this fucking way out right, you know that said, this does seem to be pissing off a lot of his more diehard people, right, including fucking the Dilbert guy. We don't need to give any name besides the Dilbert guy, but the Dilbert guy's pissed about this. A lot of people who have been like really religious Trump supporters are pissed as a result of this. Ye Sean Ryan the right who is pissed about this.
Speaker 3: Even Speaker of the House Mike Johnson has been more Trump critical the past week and has given interviews to another mega influencer turned soft Trump critic, now Benny Johnson, about how Trump handled this so poorly. And a lot of them are trying to make this down into like a messaging fail or like a rhetoric fumble, which obviously it's so much more substantial than that. But cracks are forming in a way that we haven't really seen for his base in a long time.
Speaker 5: And the thing I think is really important about this is that, Okay, so this is me a going history mode. If you look at a thing that has been studied by an enormous amount by the left and I think studied mostly wrong, which is how did the Bolsheviks actually take power in nineteen seventeen. And the answer is that when they came for Kerensky in the October Revolution, everyone stayed home. Everyone looked at Kerensky and was like, I'm not dying for that dip shit, like fuck them. Like if there's like dueling machine gun companies in the street, i Am not going to go die for Alexander Kerensky. And that's all they won because everyone stayed home. And that's the thing with Trump, right. The thing that's important about this is that the way that Trump can be defeated is if enough of his base just stays the fuck home. Whenever the sort of terminal crisis hits and every single thing we get like this, we're more and more of his base is like, well, I mean I could go face down a machine gun line for this guy, but he did piss me off by Epstein, so like fuck that. The more that it happens, the better it is for all of us. Whenever the confrontations start to emerge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in general, just the more so, much of the modern right is built on the Epstein stuff, and a lot of it is a myth. Right, there's a mythical idea that Epstein is trafficking small children and he's not. He was trafficking teenage girls, because that's what mostly rich adult men want to fuck, Right, That's just the reality of the.
Speaker 3: Situation, including famously Donald Trump. Yeah, he has like said this before, and you can look at the many court cases that have often been solved out of court legend by him, and like, there's this clip of the Howard Stern Show from the mid two thousands, which is kind of an endless source of men saying horrible things.
Speaker 2: I will include this clip here thing about four year olds.
Speaker 5: Oh, absolutely, would you do it?
Speaker 2: I have no problem? Yeah, do you have any age limit? Or would you no?
Speaker 1: No, I have no age.
Speaker 2: I mean I have an age. I don't want to be like with you a twelve year old? Can I make a prediction for you?
Speaker 5: Good lord?
Speaker 3: This is the incorrect response to this question. Yeah, this question has a very clear like cut off point, which even still is a little bit iffy. But this is absolutely the wrong answer. The answer is not twelve years old.
Speaker 2: This is that is Marty legally the wrong answer? Oh man.
Speaker 5: You know, one of the things I think it's also really important about this is looking at this in the context of Trump's unbelievable number of sexual assault allegations. And we're going to get into that in a second, but first we need to ask the question, Okay, has Donald Trump ever intentionally looked at the naked body of an underage girl? And in order to figure out the answer to this, I am going to turn to the man himself, Donald Trump, talking about walking into the changing rooms of teen Miss USA pageants and I quote, you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. I'm inspecting it is everyone. Okay, you know they're standing there with no clothes and you see these incredible looking women, and I sort of get away with things like that. Now, that is our President, Donald J. Trump saying that he walks into changing rooms and looks at the bodies of naked underage girls and says that they are anti quote, incredible looking women. Hey, this is Mia from the future. So the Rolling Stone piece where this quote from the Howard Stern interview is pulled implies that Trump is specifically talking about Miss teen USA when he talks about walking into pageants. In the actual transcript, as Listener pointed out, Trump is referring to the regular Miss USA thing, so he is specifically and he does say this later on merely walking in on women who are aged eighteen to twenty four. Well, they are undressed, so that's worth clarifying. And I apologize for the mistake.
Speaker 3: I remember when this quote was going around like maybe ta years ago. Yeah, and then just no one, no, no, it's gone to the memory hole now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, disappear right, Like there's so much of this shit.
Speaker 2: Like the Access Hollywood tape, but like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think it's actually worth like looking at this. There's another quote from Vox where they say this is an incident of like Trump walking in on a changing room like of again like naked underage girls. Quote. The Lottel told BuzzFeed she mentioned the incident to Trump's daughter Avonka, who shrugged it off, saying, quote, yeah he does that, so like yeah, like this is multiple people cooperating that he just like walks into the changing rooms of naked underage girls and like looks at their bodies right now, I will call that pedophile shit, right Like, I don't know if he wants to sue me for one billion dollars, please don't.
Speaker 2: But like sounds like he's alleging a pedophile shit.
Speaker 5: He's the one who said this, so, like you know, and it's worth noting also last year a jury did rule that Trump had sexually assaulted an advice columnist named em J. Carroll, and you had to pay her like five million dollars. There's also again the like grabb him by the pussy thing, which is him just talking about sexually assaulting women, which he does constantly. He kept on just like walking up to like people at his pageants and just kissing him without their consent, which is again sexual assault and directly tied to the Epstein case. We have an allegation by former model Stacy Williams, which for some reason, I don't know why everyone has suddenly forgotten about this, who alleged that she was introduced to Trump by Epstein, who like walked her to Trump Tower to meet Donald Trump, where he then sexually assaulted her like in front of Epstein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Trump Tower.
Speaker 3: This was also included in a list the New York Times put together a few days ago on like Trump and Epstein's friendship quote. One of the young women who later said mister Epstein greendon abused her, was recruited into his world while working as a spot in an at mar a Lago. Another accuser recalled being eyed by Trump during a brief encounter in mister Epstein's office and claimed that mister Epstein told Trump at the time, quote, she's not for you.
Speaker 5: So like he just like says this, right, And I think this is you know, part of the problem that we've been sort of getting it here, right, which is that like the conservative mythos about Epstein is that it's like four year olds, right, and it's like, no, Epstein was doing the shit that Donald Trump talks about doing, right, But because it's like attached to Epstein, right, Like Trump doesn't want to admit that he's been doing this, even though he's been admitting that he's been doing this for decades and decades and decades. It's harder for the conservatives to deal with this because like all of these people think the child marriage should be legal, and that creeping on like fifteen year olds isn't pedophilia.
Speaker 1: It's not hot for them to deal with this because they don't have a fucking problem with it.
Speaker 3: Like Matt Walsh's talking about how like seventeen year olds are the most fertile. So yeah, this is very common among certain aspects of like this like evangelical again.
Speaker 2: And it's a major thing on the right to fight for it to be legal to marry fourteen year old girls, you know, as long as their parents say yes.
Speaker 5: And you can look at this from a conspiracy productive and be like, okay, like is there a ruling cabal of pedophiles I control the United States? And it's like, well, yeah, it's the Baptists and like the systematic cover up of this shit by the Catholic Church, right, it's Epstein. Yeah. But it's also like Trump admitting that he's like again perving on like doing pedophile shit, like walking in on these changing rooms of these fucking girls. He's just like admitting this on TV, right.
Speaker 3: And I think like the current thing that Trump's trying to do is make this Epstein thing another one of the many lines of attack against him throughout the years, and He's done a really good job at deflecting some things that have some actual, like serious data on had some serious investigations and like there was aspects of like Russian interference in the twenty sixteen election. It may not have changed the outcome of the election in a substantial manner, but this is something that the FBI like legitimately investigated and had like real findings of, and he was able to just completely like rewrite what that investigation was into this like completely like astroturfed and like orchestrated huax. And now it's like one of the main things that he talks about. And whenever there's new things that people bring up about why Trump is bad, he just compares it to the Russia hoax. Everything's just just like the Russia hoax. This is just another Democrat hoax against me. And this has been such an effective way for him to diffuse so many lines of attack against him. It's by just repeating long enough and often enough that it's just a baseless hoax. And he can do this anytime, and he'll replace like, oh, you know, this is a hoax. But you know when Hunter Biden does stuff, that's the real thing that the Democrats then try to cover up.
Speaker 2: Laptop.
Speaker 3: They talk about Hunter's laptop so many times something that does not matter. But like this is the trend that he's been able to do, and eventually journalists and media get tired of having to repeat the same thing over and over again, explaining that these things are not baseless hoaxes but are legitimate investigations, legitimate concerns, and people just get tired of it. And he's able to like warp reality around things that he says. And this is the thing he's currently trying to do with Epstein. This is why he's calling it the Epstein hoax, using the same rhetoric that he used around all of the Russia stuff around the twenty twenty election, around Hunter Biden's laptop, and it's gonna tire people out, and you I can already kind of feel some of this like iteration of it losing some steam, And like I thought the Wall Street journal piece would like invigorate people's discussion of like Trump's, you know, alleged pedophilia, and I think it's I don't know, at least in like observing the online ecosystem, immediate ecosystem the last few days, I don't know if Trump's strategy is working, but it is growing stagnant and that's just kind of the pace of the Internet sometimes. But if he's able to keep doing what he's currently doing, I'm not sure if this stuff's going to really matter in two months beyond, you know, whatever comes out in discovery for the like Murdoch lawsuit, we should maybe explain who Murdoch is.
Speaker 2: Just it's doing murder.
Speaker 3: Rupert Murdoch is he's a leftist revolutionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's going to say, member of the Communist Party. No, Murdoch is an Australian tabloid magnate who owns the tabloid press more or less at some point in time. He has probably owned most of the tabloid press in the English language almost all around the world.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He owns The Sun in the UK, also The Times in Australia. He owns The Daily Sun and Deli Telegraph. In the US, he owns in Wall Street Journal and the New York Post. He also owns Sky News, which broadcast like in the UK, he owns Fox News. He used to own people in the UK, remember the News of the world. He owns a massive amount of the tabloid and I guess the broadsheet press now. But he has historically been very right wing right. It's fair to say that murdock outlets have boosted tranormously in his assent to office. However, now it appears they have fallen out, and that is significant. I think it is significant that this guy who has played a huge role in Trump's like, we don't have the sort of liberal Walter Cronkite anymore, right, like the person who can change their mind on something and take the nation with them in the way that the Kronkite had a role in doing at least in the Vietnam War. The boomer and gen x conservative people still have that in Fox News right like Fox News can because it's like the constant background noise in people's lives in so much of this country. It can take people with it. And the fact that Trump has gone after Murdoch, I think that is potentially they're falling out. Continues that it's potentially the most damaging part of this for him.
Speaker 5: I want to read a quote. I think I've talked about this on the show before, but Murdoch's role in doing the sort of reality shaping stuff for Trump until now and Garrison we were talking about about how Trump is able to sort of create his own reality. I want to read this quote from the Bush administration that's very famous, which is like the reality based canuit quote, because the neo cons were trying to do the same thing. Right. There's a very famous quote from the Bush administration which is attributed to a journalist named Ron Suttzkind, and he's doing an interview with like a Bush Administration aid, and I'm just going to quote fromit. The aid said that guys like me were a quote in what we call the reality based community, which he defined as people who quote believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality. That's not the way the world really works anymore, he continued. We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying reality judiciously, as you will, will act again, creating other new realities which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors, and you, all of you will just be left to study what we do. And that's you know a lot of a trump ism is too, right, which is that like, yeah, I know all of you people are trying to like describe reality. I'm just simply going to change it by saying shit, right, doing shit.
Speaker 3: And like all he has to do is like diffuse the possible damage that this Epstein thing can do to his base. Like he does not care about the other half the country at all. He knows that they hate him, that does not matter. All he has to do is create enough of a doubt in the mind of the base that this thing isn't real. There's no proof that this Wall Street Journal story is real. This is all a hoax. The Epstein files were written by Obama, even though the second Epstein investigation was kicked off when he was president in twenty nineteen. But all these files were written by Mina Garrison.
Speaker 1: I think it's bold of you to say that Trump was president in twenty nineteen. That's very much upfit toy.
Speaker 3: It's a controversial claim now about who was president in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly, like who was president in twenty twenty is something that the country now disagrees about.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The thing I want to say about this, though, right is, the neocons believe they could do this right. The Newocons believed they had seized the range of empire and they could forever shape reality to their will, and they couldn't This quote from two thousand and four, Right, the newocons tried to do this and they add a rock, and they thought they could just fucking will like empire, like we create reality. I thought they could just turn a rock into their own personal playgrounds, and it destroyed them. Like where are the neocons now? Right?
Speaker 2: Like some of them are obviously the Trump miministration, but like this is not a neocons Some of them are now in the anti Trump verside of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, many of them are in the Lincoln project.
Speaker 2: I think is right.
Speaker 5: The neocons are, like they don't they do not rule the empire anymore. Right, that's Trump. These people they ran into a piece of reality that they tried to devour and consume and replace, and it destroyed them. And I don't know if this is that for Trump, but.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I don't know. I'm not that optimistic.
Speaker 5: But like the last time that someone tried to do this using the American state, they eventually hit a thing they couldn't swallow and it completely annihilated them. And that's the goal with us, right, Like we have to like find the thing where enough of the coalition is peeled off and where it just completely blows up in their fucking face. And hopefully it's not like the Iraq War three or something. But this ability to warp reality purely by like thought and speech and action of empire like has its limits, and we've seen them be destroyed before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took a lot of people dying into the first time, and that's.
Speaker 5: What it was horrible, Right, It's not easy to stop these people. But you know, like, where the fuck is George Bush right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's doing a painting, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on his foreign painting, but he's not running the fucking country's far.
Speaker 2: He's like ten miles away from where I still live. It down. God, he's at Robin's house. And I don't know what else we got to say about our old friend Jepstein.
Speaker 5: I guess the one last thing that I have to say is I actually do think that, Like, look, if the thing that you've decided to do is you want to wage information warfare, like just continuing to spread this shit and like seating it in random right wing things is probably a fun thing to do with your time. It could work. Who knows it can't hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it could, but probably won't. What really could hurt right now? Given where we are, this.
Speaker 1: Is like the biggest chink in the maga ama that we've seen. Like he's lost more people over this than tearing families apart with masked and identified men with guns.
Speaker 2: People are fine with that, James unfortunately lost to him think it's cool, but some of them don't.
Speaker 5: And that's going to be our interview tomorrow or maybe yesterday.
Speaker 3: The whole country is governed by QAnon logic. Now, this is the only thing that truly gets Americans upset anymore. As like an entire political block. Yeah, this is it. Like QAnon as a cohesive conspiracy doesn't really exist anymore, but its logic has perforated every aspect of America, Democrats and Republicans included. Now and that's the real people that's like survived, survived the past ten years of politics. Is like the logic of QAnon.
Speaker 2: It's the only thing that matters. It cannot be killed anymore. All right, Well this has been It could happen here until next time. You know, may every day be another beautiful secret gold.
Speaker 4: It could happen here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media. Visit our website coolzonmedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you.
Speaker 2: Listen to podcasts.
Speaker 4: You can now find sources for it could happen here, listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.