Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy melloncamp at Tama Judge, Tama Judge.
Speaker 3: How's it going good? I guess, yeah, that's going on. Gained a few pounds?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: Happy about that?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I was so excited to jump on the scale because me and Sophia have this thing where we have to do a minimum of ten thousand steps a day.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: So she's more aggressive about it than I am, which is so strange, and so we are, like, I swear to God, I feel like it's after every meal, we're walking like a mile and a half and.
Speaker 2: I gain weight, well, maybe gaining some muscle.
Speaker 3: No muscle. You don't gain muscle from running and walking. You eat muscle from lifting heavyweights.
Speaker 2: It's very no you can do. But you can if you haven't done any cardio for a while.
Speaker 3: I do cardio. I do every time I work out. Not only am I doing these walks, but when I go to the gym in the morning, I'm lifting weights and going on the treadmill.
Speaker 2: So you could potentially be gaining muscle.
Speaker 3: No, you don't gain I know a lot about muscle, and you don't gain muscle like that, not like overnight like that. It's not like all, oh, two days ago, I gained three pounds of muscle. It doesn't work like.
Speaker 2: No, Well, I didn't know how long ago eat their way. I'm sure you look amazing. You're always I'm not happy about it, all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I went and did something new the other day.
Speaker 2: What'd you do?
Speaker 3: I went to bass pro Shop?
Speaker 2: Oh is that like from bass leg?
Speaker 3: Did you go to bass pro Shop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like we always see it. Sophie and I were always like we're in this weird thing. We're like, let's do something new, Let's do this, let's do that, Like, let's make like a plan. Like last week we went to Universal Studios. So she's like, what are we going to do this week? And she's like, let's go to Fast Pro Shop. I've seen it online on YouTube and they have this huge aquarium in there, and I'm like, okay, so we go in. It was pretty freaking cool.
Speaker 2: Where is it.
Speaker 3: There's one in Irvine?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're all over the place.
Speaker 3: They're all over but some of them have like roller coasters in them, restaurants in them. It's like being in an amusement park. The inside of it, you're just looking around at everything. A big wall aquarium with taxidermy everywhere. It's huge.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sitting here practically naked in my house because the air conditioning went off. No, yes, no, it is so hot and Ncina right now like over one hundred degrees.
Speaker 3: It was almost one hundred here in Orange County yesterday.
Speaker 2: And so I'm fully I was like, I'm not even bothered and blow drying my hair. I am so hot. I pretty much have a sports brawn. So if I sound out of breath, I'm not jogging during the pod. I'm just sitting in my podcast.
Speaker 3: It is even hot in Big Beer. We have not been up there, and this is as long as we've gone with that. Going up there, we don't have central air and are a lot of cabins up there do not have central air, so we only have central heating. So we have to add the central air, and that's in the line of things we have to do. That's like after we're having the house painted next month, then we have a gate put around. Then it's a lot so we got we went to Costco and got one of those free standing air conditioners.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have one of those for the beach house.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then it's got like a tube that goes out the window or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it actually does. It works well, it works very You have to remember to change the water out because if not, at least everywhere doesn't have water. Oh look at you, I.
Speaker 3: Fancy.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of the fancy, these housewife headlines are a lot fancy.
Speaker 3: You're not so fancy.
Speaker 2: This first one is Teresa's husband and Vina Villa ceo accused of fraud owes millions to companies. Louis and Marcello, who is the CEO of this company, a Switzerland based company that aims to help content creators monetized through live streaming, are reportedly embroiled in allegations of financial misconduct involving millions of dollars owed to employees, companies, vendors agency despite their empty business accounts. Despite Louie's claims of no ties with Marcello's, sources indicate that the two shared an office space in Los Angeles. Sources revealed that Marcello reportedly instructed employees that Louis was an investor. It emerged that Influencer Nation was non existent, with no actual investors behind it. Several Swiss vendors and contractors reportedly remain unpaid, and the company often fails to meet payroll deadlines due to insufficient funds. Who knows what this is true? This is all well.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing Louis stand in front of a cyber truck that was wrapped in the company logo on Instagram. I did get an invitation to the launch party for this. Well, good thing you didn't go, but we were filming in London.
Speaker 2: Well, this is on TMZ. But I saw some of the internet saluts that have said that their theory, and granted this is just random people sliding into my dms, is that their theory is that the reason that there is no reunion this year is because they do not want the entire reunion based on whatever's happening in Louis Company and these allegations.
Speaker 3: Bullshit, bullship, bullshit, bullshit. They don't need a reunion because half the cast is getting fired, right, true, Well happening.
Speaker 2: This next one? And do you want to take it with.
Speaker 3: Jacqueline Jacqueline Lareda accuses Melissa Gorga of manipulating her on the latest episode of Turning the Tables with Teresa that's Teresa's new podcast. In case you didn't know, Jacqueline states, my husband said at the law the last reunion, Melissa and Joe kind of turned us against Teresa. They were manipulated by making me feel bad for her. Come on, I'm Jacqueline, I'm sorry, I'm not buying this. Then they would tell me things that you maybe were saying behind my back. Teresa responded, if I distanced myself, it was because we were so close and you knew what was going on there. I don't like to fight, I really don't, and that's why I distant myself. I thought you would know why I was distancing myself. Jacqueline responded, I think that's what was hard. Because we were on the show. Melissa was at a couple of the parties. I could care less to talk to her. I wouldn't even bother with her. But because we're now all casted on a.
Speaker 4: Show, I know between you didn't care lest Jacqueline and cast cast on the show, we're all faced with each other. It's like, how do we juggle this so it became a problem. Teresa's response, We should have talked about it more, but we just didn't. I didn't want you to think that, unfortunately, not by my decision.
Speaker 3: Is that what she said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like at this point they're just rehashing such old stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, And there's nothing worse than to say to somebody, Oh, well, she was in my ear, or she told me, or she convinced me this is from twenty sixteen, or she hasn't been on Jacqueline has not been on the show since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is a long This is like I was nine years ago, and like we're still talking about it.
Speaker 3: But she's done this before a little bit, I think. Yeah, I mean, you know Jacqueline now lives in Orange County.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well this next one is not from a long time ago. It's allegedly recent.
Speaker 3: Real I think it's from twenty ten, but it's now becoming recent. It's all old allegations.
Speaker 2: Old allegations, but TMZ is now reporting on this. Real Housewives of Saltic City star Lisa Barlow sued for four hundred and ten thousand and unpaid loans. According to Bart, he loaned Lisa, Vita and Lucks a total four hundred and ten thousand, eight hundred and forty two dollars money. He says he's asked why.
Speaker 3: Times eight hundred and forty two in the thirty.
Speaker 2: Thirty six cents? Don't forget that thirty six? Why?
Speaker 3: Why is there thirty six cents?
Speaker 2: They really needed the extra thirty six cents. I'll throw them thirty six pennies to stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and forty two and thirty six cents, But he says every time he's asked for the money, Lisa has allegedly responded by saying there's no way for her to get companies to pay him back, and now he wants some help from a judge to get what he claims he's owed.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the update from TMZ or Lisa Barlowe.
Speaker 3: Let me just interrupt. This is what's confusing. If you loan somebody money, there's a paper trail of it and it's written up.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I don't really under I think the problem is supposedly Bart Carlson, who claims he's been a longtime friend of Lisa, who knows the way they did the loan. Then you know what I mean when people.
Speaker 3: This is like fourteen years later, he's he's.
Speaker 2: Coming for it, but Shane having it. Lisa tells TMZ Bart Carlson was once a business partner in a restaurant in Park City, and I thought, a friend, I'm deeply sadden that he has decided, nine years after a restaurant business ceased, to claim that I owe him money. To be very clear, the claim that I owe Bart or his company money is un true. I pay my bills and obligations always half. In addition, Bart has no interest in Lux Marketing or Vita Tequila and did not invest in either business. I look forward to the truth coming out and intend to hold Bart fully accountable for any damage this personal attack may cause me or my businesses. So we're just gonna have to let this play out. There's no point for us to event now that it's going to be.
Speaker 3: And there's lots of lawsuits going on, lots of lawsuits. The newcomer Kelly Ferrell, she's a restraining order battle with her step daughter, which is pretty nasty. I think, like, why we don't even know who Kelly is yet, right, do we.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know who Kelly is.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what happens as soon as you get on reality TV. People get the shovel out and they start digging now. Kelly Ferrell and her stepdaughter made shocking allegations against each other in court before she was cast on Real House Bays in Atlanta. Kelly was married from twenty eleven to twenty twenty two. The exes are in a battle of a bitter divorce. Her stepdaughter filed for temporary protective order in June twenty twenty two. Her stepdaughter accused Kelly of having made many threats to me, stating she will beat me up and get someone to do it. So it sounds like, yeah, Kelly, Kelly's gonna have a lot to answer to right out the bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like it goes on and on and on, but we'll just let it. We'll let it play out and we'll switch from Real House of Atlanta right over to Potomac because Kierana Stewart sues Williams for assault and battery over Real Housewives of Potona season eight fight Kiarana. There was an explosive fight. Part of it was featured on season eight of Potomac, but then other parts were leaked online. The lawsuit alleges that Debra has been making inflammatory comments all night about Canas Diller's husband Chris. Deborah allegedly picked up a heavy glass filled with the beverage and attempted to pour it on Canvas's head, with the contents making their way onto Kiana. Kiana is also alleging that the now empty glass hit her in the forehead, causing a serious laceration, with two then engaging in an altercation. According to court documents, Kianna had to receive stitches, now has a permanent scar and is looking for Is that ten thousand or ten ten million?
Speaker 3: That's what I was like, Are you kidding me? Ten million? This is this makes the whole case such a joke.
Speaker 2: Ten million million dollars for the stitches, hold on ten million dollars in damages for the mental and physical anguish associated God. Deborah, for her part, has pleaded not guilty and is denying all allegations of the complaint.
Speaker 3: I mean, God, but you're not going to get ten million dollars.
Speaker 2: Where are you getting this ten million dollars?
Speaker 3: It's from her mental physical anguish like she may have mental may but not ten million dollars. This is a money grab. By the way, does she have ten million dollars?
Speaker 2: I don't have ten million dollars? No, neither do I, So don't bother trying to sue me ten million. Let's keep the number a little lower. She well.
Speaker 3: Queen's of Bravo posts Brooks Marks, Riley burs and Arianna Burman. That's Kim's daughter filming for their new Bravo reality series, Making It in Manhattan with Meredith Marx. Now, I did hear that? Who else is in it? Gia? I heard you this as well, but she is not mentioned in it. So that's curious.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe because she's not at this dinner table, but yeah, picture or we just can't see.
Speaker 3: So making It in Manhattan? Now, I know that BROV has been wanting to do a kids knock off show since season three of Orange County.
Speaker 2: I'm might be okay with missing this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might be a well, I guess she was there, but there was no picks according to Queens of bravow, so so she was there. Uh?
Speaker 2: This next one, Lisa vander Pump comments on what she thinks about Kyle Richards and Morgan Wade on the Not Skinny but Not Fat podcast, That's how.
Speaker 3: I feel right now Not Skinny but Not Fat.
Speaker 2: A host Amanda Hirsch asks, you are so close with Kyle. Lisa responds, well, I thought I was, yeah, but obviously not friendship. Amanda asked, did you ever say what you thought of her and Morgan. Lisa responds, oh, the young woman she's having an affair with. I did say I don't care who she's munching on. Does anybody care? Really? Lisa, clearly you do, because you're still talking about it and now we're having to recap it.
Speaker 3: Well inference she was asked, So it wasn't like she just came out with it so right.
Speaker 2: But there's you know, we all know there's a way to be diplomatic in your answer, and there's a way to I don't think.
Speaker 3: There's anything diplomatic between those two when they talk about each other. But this is this is a low blow.
Speaker 2: I think this is a low blow, especially because I think all of us that were together on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills knows a lot of skeletons that are in Lisa's closet, and I don't see people throwing those out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but did make a good point and that she said something like people aren't interested in what you're doing, They're interested in what you're hiding. And that is a very true point. And I'm not saying Kyle's hyden anything, but people are They speculate when they think you're hiding something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, But I think if you're on a reality television show, people are going to speculate regard period that. I mean, look at us, we have gone through all these We didn't know who half the people we were talking about so far on the Running Down because they haven't even aired yet, and we're speculating on them, speculating.
Speaker 3: We're just reading headlines. So if you don't want us to talk about you, don't be in the headline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just stay out of the headlines. And then now I probably won't see you on any shows anytime soon. Oh, this one's I guess, pretty exciting. Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence is going to start in an a twenty four murder mystery film titled The Wives for Apple TV. The draws inspiration from the Real Housewives reality franchise.
Speaker 3: What do you think that means?
Speaker 2: I think that it's going just to be a show that's loosely based on real housewives. It's going to be cast with actual.
Speaker 3: Actors where they actually kill people.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe instead of just throwing glasses at each other and shoving each other, that are actually going to kill each other.
Speaker 3: I was really excited on this tour in Universal Studios, we went by the Desperate Housewife set. It's still there. It is, yes, with stealing my I love. I almost want to go back and binge watch.
Speaker 2: Oh. I feel like I can't bear remember that show. So I feel like we need you as well.
Speaker 3: Well, they came, it came out, and then shortly, I don't know, maybe a year later. I'm not positive on this. Then the Housewives came out, so it was we definitely piggybacked on Desperate Housewives for sure.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited to see this movie. And I love Jennifer Lawrence. I also am I'm excited because we are having Jesse Solomon on this one.
Speaker 3: Well, we have some questions to ask you, buddy, what's going on with Bran Whitfield.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Like they look pretty happy in this pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's it's like a group of people I don't exactly know where they're hanging out at, but you know how the the interwew loves to create stories that are not there.
Speaker 2: But this is a hot couple. I will say that if they did decide to make out at the end of this night, I wouldn't be mad at it.
Speaker 3: They kind of look like brother and sister. They look at not can you not why when I.
Speaker 2: See them making out, I'm not gonna be able to get that out of my head.
Speaker 3: They both have big, giant smiles.
Speaker 2: They're exciting thing about this relationship, which we don't know if it's a relationship, a situationship, or no ship. They're just randomly at the same function as they could both be on each other's shows. Like I think brand would be so good on Summer House and so he it would be great to see Brend dating him on It's going.
Speaker 3: To be like the crossover of Craig and Paige.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what is it? What is it? The kids say we ship this relationship ship it.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that one yet. I heard this, but Lifetime set summer series Outrageous Love with Nini Leeks. So according to Deadline article, Lee's will leaks will appear on in Outrageous Love, premiering July first at ten pm. The show will highlight the ups and downs of couples love lives in commentary by Leaks, who will also draw from her life experience to give additional insight. So this is like a love island. What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I love island knockoff? Maybe no, congratulations Nini. She hasn't been on TV for a hot second. So we're so they're still hope, Teddy.
Speaker 2: Please please every Bravo icon appearing on watch What Happens Live fifteenth Anniversary special.
Speaker 3: Okay, because oh I am not on that list. There is nobody from Warrenet County on that list.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, so let's see who's on the list. Enws can exclusively reveal the star studded list of celebrities and reality star are set to appear and watch What Happened Live Andy Cones fifteen anniversary special, joining host Andy. We've got Portia Williams, Phedra Parks, lou Adela SEPs Sonia Morgan, Teresa Milania, Jeff Lewis.
Speaker 3: Milania made the list. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow?
Speaker 3: Thanks Andy.
Speaker 2: If anyone should have a bill ot rough today. It should be utam thanks.
Speaker 3: I was invited to the actual party in New York but couldn't make it. But I guess I'm not Jerio iconic enough Andy's parents.
Speaker 2: I think I saw Sheena was there on her insta story, so who knows who else will be popping up? But apparently not.
Speaker 3: Wait did they already do it? They already filmed it.
Speaker 2: I think they already filmed it. Oh yeah, they say they filmed the same week as the party.
Speaker 3: Evelyn and Lou made it.
Speaker 2: Evelyn and Lou get it. Evelyn. All right, We're gonna take a quick break and we'll come back and recap episode eight. On Watch What Happens Live, Andy brought up Rachel calling Teresa a husband, to which Rachel doubles down. Andy defends Teresa and says she's booked and busy, to which Rachel then says Teresa is maybe too famous for the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me your opinion on this, because first of all, she's not a has been and she is busy. She is booked and busy, and I do think that these housewife shows are really driven by the ogs of each show.
Speaker 2: I just wish. I mean, I think when Andy. You can always tell by Andy's response when he like fully doesn't agree with your answer.
Speaker 3: He did not agree with his answer.
Speaker 2: He did not agree with this answer. He wasn't having it.
Speaker 3: I think that Rachel was thrown off when Andy's Andy challenged her and said she's booked him busy. I think Rachel went, oh shit, what do I say now? I think that she regrets saying that, Oh, she's too famous. I don't think anybody's too famous.
Speaker 2: Too famous? She wrought somebody to be too famous on the show, right, more people tune in?
Speaker 3: That was not a good one, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Rachel, watching the best one that don't watch What Happens Live was a little bit awkward for me all in all.
Speaker 3: Oh that comedian? Is she a comedian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's on Saturday Night Live. Who I love her? But I was wondering also, and she was first seat. I was gonna, well, Rachel for a housewife to be second seat to too? Yeah? Mm hmm uh any any any who, let's get to some spiritual healing. Teresa, jen Aiden Dolores do spiritual healing. DeLaura says Jackie thinks she's better than them, and she's using Teresa for book sales.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's for book sales. I think she's using Teresa to be on the show. So let's be clear. Teresa says she doesn't care about Jackie, she just wants to use her to expose Margaret. Jen says Jackie is the gate keeper to Margaret's arsenal? Were you surprised that Teresa openly admitted that she's using Jackie on Watch What Happens Like? Rachel says Jackie is now the laughing stock of Bravo.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe that Teresa actually admitted that, honestly, Like I actually feel now I suddenly feel bad for Jackie because I feel like she's trying to do the most in trying to be a little bit shocking by switching friend groups, and now all of a sudden, she's laugh People are laughing at her because people didn't believe it in the first place.
Speaker 2: No, no one believed it.
Speaker 3: But also, so how is she going to move forward? I I guess we will not find out at the reunion.
Speaker 2: I mean, Jackie said on Watchwork Happens Live that she doesn't care and she's happy with the decision she's made. But remember when an her head.
Speaker 3: Yes she did, and she was like a few episodes, well, I wonder how she feels now. I would love to get her on the pod just say like, what are your thoughts now?
Speaker 2: Well, also, then they talk a little bit about what was in the card with that Teresa and Louie gave to Melissa and Joe and all I kept thinking of Teresa, what a missed opportunity. So do you remember back in the day of early Jersey, Melissa wrote in the card when Teresa had to renovate her home, she said, congrats on your redone home.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Well, at this point, that's what they should have written in the card back to Joe, because the redone home because everyone made fun of how it looked the first time, so they had to redo it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they redid the outside right and they just added onto the porch. I didn't know what they did, but yeah, well he built it from scratch. That house is freaking in I mean, it looks absolutely beautiful. Now. Teresa said Louis was behind sending the bottle because it would be a nice gesture. Do you think that's why he sent it or do you think that it was you know what, let's do this. This is an iconic move because you know, when I send this bottle over there, everybody's gonna be talking.
Speaker 2: I think that it was a smart move on their part, because in case there was a moment, I mean, I watching What Happens Live, Rachel said it was Jim Leonard's idea. Teresa's lawyer and Andy didn't seem happy with that response either, but I think they just thought, great, let's give them something to talk about. So here we go. So even though we're not going to be at that party, will be at that party because that'll be the words on everybody's mouth. Yeah, but I don't know. Then Melissa's having a fashion show for her store and Danielle comes to help pick the outfits. Melissa thanks, Jen and Teresa are mad at Danielle for being her friend. Danielle says Jackie will need psychiatric help on playing both.
Speaker 3: You know what, I had to laugh at Danielle's comment about Jackie. Blink twice if they're holding you hostage, Blink twice, Danielle. I you know what, Danielle's not always been my favorite. I haven't disliked her, but she hasn't always been my favorite on the show and today I last night was siding with her.
Speaker 2: I want too, but also we have to give a little I know oftentimes we just talk about, you know, some of the negative things we notice. But props to Melissa because having a boucheek for almost ten years.
Speaker 3: Has it been that long?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's amazing, Like that's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had cut fitness for ten years. It's a it's a mile. Yeah that's twenty fifteen, especially a brick and mortar business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's huge. So congratulations.
Speaker 3: I was actually on Melissa's website the other day, envy website, because I had never been on it, and oh no, I was on it one other time and just because I'm going to Cabo. So I was just looking for some cute dresses. I'm kind of over revolved. I can't.
Speaker 2: I know, there's nothing to find.
Speaker 3: It's it's the same shit over and over again. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Revolve, revolve, step it up.
Speaker 3: Step it up. I need some new shit.
Speaker 2: Then Margaret goes to Rachel's house. Rachel says her and Margaret have gotten closer since everything happened with Janfessler. Margaret says Jackie is a psycho, talking shit about her to Lauras. She says she could have sent everything Jackie said for the past six years. Rachel doesn't think Margaret sharing the text was a good look and says she shouldn't share anymore. I liked that Rachel said that to her. I find it hard to believe that Jackie was solely talking shit and Margaret doesn't ever talk shit back. Like if we're talking shit together, Tamera, it's not like I respond, you're not responding.
Speaker 3: Here's something I don't know if you know, but Margaret and Delores are like best friends. It's weird because it doesn't show it on the show, but they're really really I don't know, best but they're really good friends and talk all the time. Is from what I've been told. So they talk every day for hours. So I just I don't understand it. But evidently, according to Margaret, she said she the only thing she talked about was Polly not being divorced, which is pretty much something we're all talking about right now. Yeah, say somebody hates that you hate them because they didn't tag you and that they were a slob.
Speaker 2: I think that just goes from feeling like I think as much as Jackie has tried to give the illusion that she's happy being a friend of and she's cool with the way things are. I think it clearly was eating her alive, and she was confiding and Margaret and her insecurities about it. And I don't use insecurity as like a weaponizing word, like I think there's all things that we feel insecure about in our lives from time to time. Yeah, and she's trying to kind of work through it, but she's kind of doing it.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you your honest opinion. Do you think Margaret sharing the text in this situation went too far.
Speaker 2: I think Margaret could have just said to Dolores in front of Jackie, yeah, she said these things about it.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is is once you actually share a text message and not like to use it against somebody, if you're like going within a group and sharing text messages unless they're in their entirety like you.
Speaker 2: It's really gets at It's a slippery slope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so it's just not if you're Yeah, I think it's how it's done. If it's something nice about somebody, okay, that's not bad. But if it's something that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Or if it's something to prove a point, like yeah, you said nine am at this time, Yes, yes, blah blah blah showing that. But I think every housewife or friend of or whoever it is that have been on any of these shows have talked shit on text messages with other people from their cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Once you open that can of worms, it could really get bad. But that's I mean, that's why Margaret says she doesn't write things in text.
Speaker 3: She calls, well, she's smart. We have a few people on our cast that never put anything in text. I am. I just say how I feel. I don't really care. Yeah, it's called get bad, like our text messages if they.
Speaker 2: Know we're done. If our text messages were to get out there, it was nice knowing everyone. Well. Then Dolores and Paul work out. Delora says she needs to get plastic surgery. Paul says she's not allowed to. She says Paul can't tell her what to do. Delores says she had no idea Jackie hated her, but I know she said that. But I don't think that Dolores is ever really like Jackie, if I'm being honest. She always says she knows better than everyone else. And then Delora says, Jackie is a nuclear bomb being squeezed by Teresa. Have you has your husband ever questioned your choices about surgery?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so I have a confession. M something horrible, tragic has happened to me. What I need surgery? What botox is doing me dirty?
Speaker 2: It's not working.
Speaker 3: It's not working. It's actually doing the opposite. No matter where I get shot in my forehead, I'm.
Speaker 2: Making droop, making it droop.
Speaker 3: And we even we know that. And I've been going to the same person, doctor Amby's office, for years, and she said, I have to be honest with you. At a certain age, certain people. I have a handful of people where it just doesn't work any the work the way it's supposed to. Now, under my eyes it works, but the forehead, anywhere we touch on my forehead, my eyes, bros. Just drop.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Let me remind you I had a lower facelift, but I never had anything done from the you know, eyebrows up, and only because doctor Amby just doesn't like doing that. It's just not his specialty. So I talked to his associate, which is doctor Molds, and he said yeah, you could use one. Your eyebrows are getting really heavy. And I said, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do tell Eddie.
Speaker 3: So I told Eddie's like, no, what do you doing? No, you're gonna look this way. And he's like and I'm like, no, I'm not. He's like, but He's like, do whatever you want. But I think every husband will always say, now, you don't need that.
Speaker 2: I think every husband will say, you don't need it. I didn't love the tone in which paul said it. Yeah, it's one thing to be like, oh my gosh, you look amazing, but he was like, you do that, You're not gonna be with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got a little But see with Paulie, I'm not knowing is that truly how he feels there is does sometimes when people have a camera in front of them, they just talk just to answer instead of just being young, okay, whatever, do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: And plus who knows, like what tonally what it is. But I'm like, paul you not getting a divorce after forty seven years and now telling Dolores what she can and can't do with her body. It's a little bit of a red flag for me. Buddy, take a couple of breaths.
Speaker 3: But I will say Jackie's getting her ass handed to her in this episode.
Speaker 2: Oh, her ass has already been removed, handed to her, given back, passed around.
Speaker 3: Thrown away. The fire dancers are thrown in there. It's just the glitter.
Speaker 2: Couldn't even nobody's.
Speaker 3: Taken her serious?
Speaker 2: Now well no, Then we see Resa getting ready to host the Tipsy and Taloom party. And you may not have noticed this, but I wanted to ask how in the world Gia could put her makeup on in that in that mirror in the dark mirror with the spot Well it was.
Speaker 3: That antiqued mirror there was yeah, yeah, I love those mirrors.
Speaker 2: But the mirrors are beautiful.
Speaker 3: But the whole time, because she's twenty two, that's why.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even see. But then she came out looking stunning. So but as she's getting ready, Teresa tells Louis and Gia that Jackie needs to realize how evil Margaret is and be on her side. If not, they can't be friends. Danielle says Jin is hating on her left and right. Jen says Danielle is tacky and selfish. Does Teresa really love the Buddha bar and tuloom or can someone explain to me what the giant Buddha head has to do with balloon talloom.
Speaker 3: They have a lot of buddhaheads and taloom. Okay, it's a very kind of chill, yoga kind of place.
Speaker 2: I have to say. Some of the outfit choices were a little confusing to me. For the tuluon party, it also appeared to be freezing.
Speaker 3: I love Teresa's outfit. I felt like that was very fitting for time. Oh yeah, well she had jen Aiden. I don't know. I don't know what she was wearing. But how do you feel about Gia getting involved? She's twenty two now and she was getting involved in the drama. Do you think that, Like, do you like that?
Speaker 2: Or I don't mind it? Either way, I would assume you know, at this time, she's been doing the show for so many years.
Speaker 3: She was a baby. Now. The line that we hate to hear on Housewives, Ga said there shouldn't be any drama. Mom.
Speaker 2: We know that's not happening, but.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing a pattern. One side talks about Teresa and the other side talks about Margaret, but then they never filmed together.
Speaker 2: Right, which then like, I have to say, I miss not having like Melissa or Rachel or Margaret at this party. Like I think that even if they just show up to the parties and like don't talk to the actual hope, we got to figure out a way that you're just attending the parties. But Jackie says she always thought that Margaret was a good person, and Teresa says she's a horrible person.
Speaker 3: Me what Margaret did to Teresa, it's so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh set up the meeting before the reunion to acceed.
Speaker 3: We all do that. We all talk.
Speaker 2: I think everybody talks. But I think whatever it was that she was trying to, I don't know. To be honest, I don't really care. In her mind, she thinks Marge is trying to take Louie down, and she led the charge against Louie last year.
Speaker 3: Listen, guys, if you think for one second that people that are not on certain I don't want to call it teams, but they are closest on a show and there's a lot of drama going on. If you think that they don't talk before reunion, you're crazy. They do. Yeah, that's how it works. Jen Sessler is being quite the flip flopper.
Speaker 2: No, I noticed that she did this. When did you hear when She's like, oh, I want to go on a jet to Tuloom and Teresa's like, well next time, and then Jen goes bye bye Margaret. I know she got she goes to Margaret who.
Speaker 3: Margaret who? That kind of made me cringed, Jen, she's your friend. You can't be the social climber like that.
Speaker 2: And it's one thing if they were all friends at this point, and she made a joke like if it would be like me, you and I'm just giving an example me, you and Emily standing there and one of you offered me something that the other one didn't. And I was like, you were standing there and I was like bye damn.
Speaker 3: Like it's like yes, it's like how they're talking about going to wherever on a private jet and I'm like, by.
Speaker 2: Tina, yeah, yeah, it just it happens. But like in that circumstance.
Speaker 3: I think she was trying to be funny, but it didn't come up.
Speaker 2: Very funny and came up barn.
Speaker 3: Now do you think that Margaret, Rachel, and Melissa were sitting by their phones waiting for a text or an update about what was going on at that party.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they got it the second that Danielle got those car cams away. But this is one of This is why I love Dolores. Jackie pulls Dolores to talk. Jackie says she didn't know what to say when Margaret sent the screenshots. Delores says she's not ready to buy this. Jackie says the real bad guy is Margaret, and she doesn't think she can forgive her. Delores says some friendships need a break, and hers and Jackie's does. My question is why is Jackie spending all her time talking about Margaret not actually truly apologizing to Dolores.
Speaker 3: She's afraid she knows she's been caught. But did you catch Jackie to Teresa's daughter when she walked in what she said? No, when I do press, everybody is obsessed with me and your mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, that just kind of.
Speaker 3: A little bit verifies to me that she's kind of fangirling over Teresa.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she, I know, I think she's just wanting to be in the mix and the girl with the girls. I don't think. I don't think anybody's the it girls really in this group at this point. But I think she I think she's just stuck and she's trying to find her way out. But the odd man out is never good.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, as we're talking about Jackie and Jina, make sure to tune into Two Jersey podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, Jay, so you'll they could probably clarify things for you a lot better for us. We watch as viewers, so we're just you know, I'm sure there's a lot that we don't know or don't see, so that's why.
Speaker 2: But one of the questions is Jackie trying too hard to spend this on Margaret rather than just take accountability. Listen, Jackie, as Joranda Medley once said, say it, forget it, write it, regret it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or what Dolores says, let somebody destroy themselves. Nobody does it better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Delores' is Listen. I've always loved Dolores, but this season is.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that. Yeah, I think this season so or this episode. In last episode, Jackie not really taking responsibility for what she actually put in writing, and she's more so blaming Margaret for exposing the text. She did it on Watch What Happens Live. She did it like she shouldn't. Even if you're going to text it to somebody, especially come out with the cast. I think twice. I think twice about what I text to my cast members, because.
Speaker 2: Why at that point, once you've gotten busted, be like, oh my god, Like at that point you say I was so I already felt so embarrassed because I was a friend of and I was having these moments and I said that and it was gross and I regret it and blah blah blah. Like take that approach, like, how.
Speaker 3: Is Margaret to blame for what Jackie actually text? You have to take responsibility and throwing in there, well for her doing that, that's terrible. No, let's just how about you just say, yeah, I said that.
Speaker 2: I don't think the book I was mad that with Margaret is while you're trying to do an apology with Dolores, do I think her and Margaret she have a conversation and say, yes, you you know I can no longer trust you again because these are our private conversations that you know, we were friends for six years and had and now you did this to me. Blah blah blah. That's one thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Jackie knows there's just no way out of it, Like she just she's been exposed, and now it's like, what do I do. Well, I'm going to throw Margaret under the bus for exposing the text messages.
Speaker 2: Well, the next thing that I was thinking about in Jersey is they may as well start a real hair Dressers of New Jersey because that is pretty much the cause of the majority of the drama this season.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like this is staged. I feel like before filming, way before filming started, one of Danielle's hairstylist or makeup or somebody like that went out on social media and kind of blasted her for nonpayment or something like that. So I the way Jen operates clearly, She's like, Oh, I'm going to gather this information rounding that I'm going to bring Leena in and I'm going to make this a big deal. This is a stupid argument.
Speaker 2: Stupid this is And and once we get into Jen and Jen and Danielle actually talking about the step and repeat again having the.
Speaker 3: Name on there, can we talk about that a minute? Why step of repeats when they have logos? It's because people donated money, not their time, but donated money and maybe products things like that to have their name advertised.
Speaker 2: On there that you donate to the charity like the last one I went to for Kyle all In donated a bunch of things and so then my business was on the step and repeat. If you just go to show up as a human being, it's don't donate money.
Speaker 3: Why did elitist talk about somebody that puts themselves up so much higher than everybody and it's just thinks that they deserve the world. That's jen Aiden to me.
Speaker 2: Clearly you can't compare the two lifestyles, and she's doing the best that she can. She's doing the charity. She invited the women from the show to come. It is what it is. And then once we get to the hair extensions of it all, I do believe Danielle in this instance. She's saying, listen, Danielle showed up and was in the in the photos. So is Dolores. So I don't think Danielle is putting a shit like not taking care of her glam girls. She's showing up and doing it. But she is. If I all of a sudden said to you, hey, Laura has a new hair extension line, or Laura reached out to you and said, hey, Tam, I want to put an extension in your hair, and you were like okay, and then you told me I'd be like, oh, as a heads up, I'm there too. There's gonna be a big photo shoot. It's going to be on the website.
Speaker 3: That's just and I want to get paid. Yes, I'm not anybody's website unless i'm paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he tells me to advertise unless you're paying me.
Speaker 2: Or there you're act like I would do it because she's.
Speaker 3: My personal friend. She's your personal friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's different. And so I don't think what Danielle was doing was being an elitist or an asshole to her glamor. I think she was giving her cast member a heads up.
Speaker 3: Oh so do I. I think this is just Jen trying to bring in all this information. She's evil. Daniel went wrong when she walked out the door and said, you're sleeping with the devil. He didn't even flench.
Speaker 2: He freaking Bill just sat there silently finishing up his sandwich as Danielle screams about his bitch devil wife. It was so unintentionally funny. I was so.
Speaker 3: Funny as a grown ass woman. How do you feel when housewives tell other Housewives that you have people in your ear, or I didn't like her because Tamra said I shouldn't like her, or you know, you make your own choice, your own decisions and opinions. We're grown ass women. I can't stand that ahead and you.
Speaker 2: Can also change your decision. Like sure, going into our last trip last week, I thought in my head, I don't know if I'm gonna really like Alexis Bilino told you that, And then once I met her, my feelings changed because I liked who I was around.
Speaker 3: Right, And I think what most people are going to see that with her this season, Like most people are like, oh my god, how could she take she it's men, that's not what happened, and that's how that's how people are judging her. And I think that that is.
Speaker 2: A normal response. It's, yeah, you may think you're not going to like somebody in the when you meet them and you're like, oh my gosh, I totally had the wrong impression.
Speaker 3: This person's great, And it's always the person you think you're not gonna like, right, But that's how I am. It's always like, oh, I'm not gonna like her, and then it's like, oh my god, I love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then I think the part that's a little bit crazy is Jen says she can't be friends with someone who sabotages her friend. Then Danielle calls Jenna dirt bag. Then Jen, I watched this no, no, less than ten times, me too. And Jen shoved her like right here, back towards the neck, and then Danielle like you could tell it's like a reflex, had her drink went like that. It was a plastic cup.
Speaker 3: So plastic, color, was not glass, and it was sitting at the table. That's why I kept rewinding. Was on her hand, No, it was on the table. She did not have a cup in her hand. I watched it over and over again, and then she went and grabbed it, and I think she was just gonna throw it in her face. And you can't really tell the camera. Did she hit her in the face or did the glass just like the whatever was in that glass, I think it just spilled.
Speaker 2: I think it went to the side and spilled on the side of her face. It's hard. You could tell Jen was so proud of herself that she got her to lose it. But then Jen pretending she didn't remember if she pushed her, and Teresa saying I didn't see any pushing.
Speaker 3: Oh God, come on.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so we're gonna go. These are fan questions.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I want to let you know I did a pull on Instagram about whose side are you on? On Instagram, twenty one percent is on jen aiden side and seventy nine percent were on Danielle's side. Now a pull on Twitter, fifty five is kind of split, fifty five jen Aiden's and forty five Danielle's.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, these are the fan questions. Did Danielle get two into Jen's space slash face first? No, I don't think I mean, I guess she's pointing, but I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, it was a heated conversation. She she Jen a lost her shit when she said, would she call her dirty something.
Speaker 2: A scumbag or whatever? They both they both speak with their hands like this in each other's face. She called her dirt back, but then the ferocity of Jin's push slashed the placement of her hands near Danielle's neck. Danielle's use of a cup was it just an instinctual response?
Speaker 3: Well, I think she wanted to punch her and knew that she couldn't punch her, so she was just gonna take that cup and throw it in her face. And I think they cup got a little too close to her face, but thank god it was plastic.
Speaker 2: Do we really think jen Aiden blacked out during the moment?
Speaker 3: Oh God, is that what she said? I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, I don't even think I pushed her. I mean I could have, but like even like, imagine my whole face being covered with and she's just sitting there like stoically, and.
Speaker 3: She's like she's evil, She's evil.
Speaker 2: I listen. Danielle Well, much.
Speaker 3: Like Kenya, these two got put on pause for a little while while there was an investigation done, so they were not allowed to film. So I'm curious to see in the next few episodes are they in it or not?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I feel like Danielle reacted so quickly that she didn't even think about it, Like it was just like, you know, like I've just been pushed. I didn't feel like she clearly didn't injure jen Aiden, and jan Aiden is the one that puts put her hands on her first. Do two wrongs make it right? No? But if somebody shoved me, I don't I don't know. I've never had somebody shove me like that.
Speaker 3: I I think if somebody I don't know, you really don't know what you're gonna do unless you're in that situation. But if somebody shoved me, I will probably shove them back.
Speaker 2: I would it have mattered more if the cup was glass like then we get into like what happened and well or if she was injured?
Speaker 3: You Yeah, I don't think that Daniell would have done it if it was a glass cap that could have sliced her face open.
Speaker 2: Well, I do feel like this episode has me I mean, granted.
Speaker 3: This clearly, it's it's the season is actually good, even though that there is, you know, a big disconnect within the group. I think it's going pretty well so far, it's working.
Speaker 2: And then what does that mean? What does that mean for like somebody like Jackie, who's we know now for the next couple episodes, she's solely going to be talked about. But do you think that will be her exit out of the show or do you think.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's going to be a lot of people exiting out of the show. I'm speculating I don't know for a fact, but I think that there's probably going to be maybe three people left. Three people. Well, what I do think is no matter I know I was going to be one of them is going to be Dolores.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, no matter which team stays, I hate to say team, but which team stays, I think Dolores can go to either one.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't just keep one team because there has to be conflict in the show. They can't have one team that.
Speaker 2: It actually kind of bugs me that the Foodahs weren't there, like they're new. Figure it out.
Speaker 3: Why weren't they there? Did they say?
Speaker 2: Remember they had gotten a fight with Delorte. I mean they had gotten in a fight with Louis. Oh yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Well they probably weren't invited, I know, but it's we need more people. I guess there was a lot of Grama without him.
Speaker 2: So who do you think is doing better their second season? Because remember, for a little while we were really impressed with Rachel, then last night we have Danielle or then well.
Speaker 3: Today yeah, as of today this episode, I'm impressed with Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she stepped up.
Speaker 3: I like her relationship with her husband. They seem like just real.
Speaker 2: He was out there in like one second and like.
Speaker 3: He's like, that's not cool. You guys are supposed to be friends. But I just even in the car, like you could tell that they love each other, that they're happy together. And when she made that reference, like jen has to be so miserable.
Speaker 2: Well, also you can tell Bill didn't give two ships, so it's like the difference between the relationship.
Speaker 3: But they don't like each other.
Speaker 2: And and also I feel like Teresa likes Danielle as well because she followed after her.
Speaker 3: She did, she did, and Dolores like when jen Aiden was talking, Dlorus was shaking her head like I ain't buying your bullshit.
Speaker 2: She was too calm. It was like crazy all right, guys, Well, thank you for tuning in. We'll be back later this week to recap Dubai and give you some other juicy nuggets, So thanks for listening.