Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Evan is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he's been dating his girlfriend Marcy for about six months, and now he thinks she might be cheating. So let's see if we can figure it out for you. Evan, Sorry, man, but what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been together about six months. Like we met at a bar one night. I thought it was just a one night stand, but it just kind of progressed from there.
Speaker 4: Okay, we kind of weren't looking for a relationship.
Speaker 2: Per Sae.
Speaker 4: We just got out of a long relationship.
Speaker 2: Both of us and are like, yeah, our mindset wasn't in that direction, but it's just, uh, you know, I got.
Speaker 4: To have a long relationship.
Speaker 2: She was seeing a married guy that she would hope would leave his wife or her, and we were just talking to bonding about like how screwed up our lives were, and we just started expressing our connection another ways, like you know, basically bedroom.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one one night stand, lets another one night stand, and then it just turned into this thing, you know, and then I just started to kind of care for her, you know, I don't know it We've always tried to level up with one another. I always try to be honest. You know, we've had enough drama to last a lifetime. And I was like, if we're gonna do a relationship type of thing, then we need to be upfront about things nobs, and she said she wanted.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like we kind of saved each other from like launching ourselves off a bridge or using our mind.
Speaker 6: So you definitely play a very key role in both of each other's lives. And she feels the same way you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I guess, I guess. Sorry thought, So.
Speaker 6: What's been going on that makes you feel like things are changing?
Speaker 2: So probably within the last month or so, I don't know, she's like like a different woman. Like she's always been busy, you know, she's need to go get her you know, but she's becoming like more scarce than normal. Like we don't live together, but we always made some type of effort kind of see each other, and like lately she would do this thing where she said she would call and then we could meet up, but then she never calls. Then she'll just start fights for no reason and like make them bigger than like they need to be. And then then there was a there was a client party.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened that?
Speaker 2: With that? She had a client party thing and she she mentioned like, hey, do you want to come? And then she decided to downplay, like it's not really that big a deal. You can stay home if you want to, And I was like, no, I want to. I want to go, like you know, on the stressful legs out what's that open bar is free? I was like, yeah, that sounds like a fun night, you know, So I tagged along. That's when I noticed the Mary guy. Oh he was there. I was across the room talking to someone and I noticed them. I knew they worked together, but like she seemed really really really really comfortable talking to him, and you could pick up on body language like when do you want to go with somebody? And that's kind of the vibe I was getting. And then later I made a comment about it, and then she kind of shut it down and did she She made the comment of like, jealousies is a good color on you.
Speaker 7: Okay, you know, yeah, I mean you know, she got a point a little bit, like we never really put strong parameters on our relationship, but I don't know, Man, Marcie's smarter than this man, Like, yeah, she should be over being strung along with someone.
Speaker 4: That's like fake promises that.
Speaker 2: He's going to leave his wife and he's not. I don't know. I just want her to do what she needs to do, you know.
Speaker 6: I hope it's not that. But those types of relationships kind of turn into it drug, you know, and you have so many high highs and low lows that you get on these crazy rides. So you probably served as a wonderful distraction and showed her that life could be wonderful. But if this guy started popping back up, I mean there's a chance that she could she could be kind of playing around in that area again, or she's using the opportunity to have you to make Kim jealous. So either way, there's still going to be some type of poking at that. Man. I feel, Oh, I hate this for you and I hate this for her.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see if we can figure it out. You already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song, come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store. And say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to whoever she wants to send them to, and we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, we'll play a song come back and get your to catch a teeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch Acheeter, if you're just joining us, Evan is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of six months named Marcy might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at and say that she's this month's a big winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to her boyfriend or to somebody else. All right, Evan. Before we do that, though, why don't you remind us of your situation?
Speaker 2: Okay, Me and Marcy met one night's stan turned to a relationship thing, always very honest. Lately she's been goin a sneaky and then it looks like she at a work function and kind of awfully reconnected with a guy that she was interested in before me.
Speaker 6: Who's married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, married, stringer her along. She deserves better than this.
Speaker 6: You know what's married guy's name?
Speaker 2: It's Charlie, Charlie the married guy. Are you ready for us to call her? Oh? Yeah, yeah, let's get let's pull that bandate off.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from grocers. I was looking for a rewards card member named Marcy.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, this is she.
Speaker 3: Hi Marcy, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here this month's big winner. Thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, well, thank you so much. That's awesome. Of what did I win?
Speaker 3: Oh, you've just won thirty six long sim red Roses, box of candy or chocolates and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States. It's the three hundred sixteen dollar value. Actually, oh my gosh, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's insane.
Speaker 5: What do I need to do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: How it works is I can take down the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone, and.
Speaker 5: Weah, we could definitely do it over the phone.
Speaker 3: Then great, Do you want me to set up a time to call you back? Or do you know who you'd like to send him to.
Speaker 1: I definitely have somebody i'd want to send it to. It's a guy, though, Is there anything else like it?
Speaker 5: Maybe send him?
Speaker 3: Yes, we can send a bottle of it, like alcohol, whatever, wine. We have some whiskeys.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Yeah, I know he definitely like whiskey, so that would be perfect.
Speaker 3: Okay, how does that Woodford reserve sound?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, she loves that. That'll do just fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll do a bottle of that and it will still come with flowers and then a card.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: What do I need to do?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm prepared to take the information right now. If you just if you give me the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, we can start there.
Speaker 5: Sure, his name is Charlie.
Speaker 3: Is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually, could we put just wanted to send something small to celebrate. I'm so excited to see what the future holds.
Speaker 2: Great AKA a married guy.
Speaker 3: Hello, Mary Evan your boyfriend on the phone. This is actually the Jubil Show. Name's Jubal Yeah, Nina, Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to catch a teeter and Evan thought you might be messing around with a guy named Charlie.
Speaker 6: So the married guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, Evan, I'm so sorry you heard that.
Speaker 6: So you are with the married guy.
Speaker 5: So it's it's kind of complicated.
Speaker 1: He you know, I've been with Evan for several months and I given up on Charlie.
Speaker 5: You guys are calling married guy.
Speaker 1: That's that's actually kind of funny.
Speaker 5: And he was.
Speaker 1: Still seeing his wife and I that's why it's kind of stepped away for a while. And then I had kind of heard through the great line at work that things maybe weren't going so well with the wife.
Speaker 5: And I spoke to him at this work party that.
Speaker 1: I did have Evan with me at. I kind of discouraged Evan for coming, but he wanted to come, and I felt like I kind of needed to say yes, and.
Speaker 5: He came, and I spoke to Charlie for a while. Turns out him and his wife's path completely separated.
Speaker 1: He has left, and at one point I stepped away, and I did see Evan actually approach him and tell him, you know, he better not hurt her, you better not mess with her.
Speaker 8: And why does this seem so nonchalant and funny to you, like you're just like it's like, oh yeah, and then you know, I've been dating Evan, but whatever the dude was seeing is right, Like, that's that's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I understand that the situation is kind of weird, but it does sound very assay about it, like, you know, like you kind of don't care like I care about you. I just want you happy. I don't want to be strong along yet either, and so this is I don't know, this is this is proof that I kind of have been strong along and I thought we were more honest than that. You are.
Speaker 5: You're totally right, and I am. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know we never really labeled things in the relationship, and sometimes I felt like maybe you were still hung up on your ex, but that's that's not an excuse. So I genuinely am very sorry, Evan. I didn't think this was going to happen. So, yes, Evan, I can confirm I was cheating on you.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, at least you're honest.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I mean that's the type.
Speaker 2: Of honesty I'm used to. I just wish you were more honest in the lead up because you know.
Speaker 3: Like sound very upset of it.
Speaker 2: I am. It's weird because I'm upset and in a lot of ways that can't be, you know, because I still have feelings for my ex, but like that's not a thing. And we were dating and I started caring about.
Speaker 5: Marson, So wait, you still have feelings for your ex? Really?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, we weren't. I mean that's how we met was we were pining over people that at the particular moment didn't want us. So yeah, I still have feelings, but like that's not a thing that's gonna happen because she doesn't want to be with me.
Speaker 4: I started caring about you.
Speaker 2: I thought we were more honest than this.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm upset, but I.
Speaker 5: Feel like I can't be but now I know wait what, Oh my gosh, do it.
Speaker 2: I'm baffled, all right, Like, wait, you've been geating on me. Why is this getting turned around on me? I?
Speaker 4: Uh, this is this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This is the most like mental gymnastics I've ever heard from somebody to try to turn around on me like this.
Speaker 5: This is everything I needed to hear. I am so done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Evan, she hung up.
Speaker 3: I think you just got broken up with by the person who cheated on you, but you didn't cheat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I didn't.
Speaker 2: Do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: That's that's the I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 6: You know what, Now you know that you guys both served a purpose. You helped each other get past or at least she helped you get past a little bit somebody else that you could open up to. Now, the key is going to be, don't take her back when married man decides he's going to stay married.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't think you've lived it anyway.
Speaker 4: So after I told her, I saw a feelings for my act.
Speaker 2: I'm so right now, But now I know, now that I know, I have a clear answer. That was not where I needed to put my energy at.
Speaker 3: Sorry that happened, but yeah, I bet that there's somewhere elsewhere your energy is going to be better.
Speaker 5: Start fresh. The Jewell Show To Catch a Cheater