Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a.
Speaker 3: Look at some of the stocks on the move today in Europe. I'm Lozi Birden with Stephen Carroll and we're joined by Bremberg's breaking news editor Louise Moon.
Speaker 1: Louise, I want to start with Ericson climbing this morning. What's the story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Ericson obviously the Swedish telecoms groups their shares what up lastomo I looked over thirteen percent. That's the most since April, back to levels last scene in February.
Speaker 1: That's after their third quarter results.
Speaker 4: Essentially, they beat estimates across the board, and analysts are saying that they're impressed by what they're calling robust profitability and they particularly note the good margins. Essentially that Ericson is operating well in what is quite a tough environment at the moment in the telecom space. So that follows work that they've been doing on cutting costs. They've been really focusing on that and also on kind of operational efficiencies to really help their margins, and analysts are saying that more of this is going to be needed to maintain that, to maintain those good gross margins. It has to be noted that they are also saying, you know, the market still remains tough and that the goal is kind of stable revenue rather than growth at the moment, but it's executing very strongly in that wider environment.
Speaker 1: So shares higher on that this morning. Yeah, fourteen percent Hire and stock Holm at the moment. Let's turn next to the housebuilder Belway. What have we learned from them?
Speaker 4: So an interesting update from them this morning. The main thing that's really being focused on is their one hundred and fifty million pound share buyback and they're saying that was that that came about because of their they what they're calling their balance sheet efficiency. So shares a higher on that, recouping some recent losses. They're hitting levels now last seen in July and meaning that the gains so far this year, it's performing a lot better than it was last year. That the house build of Belway. This is all despite they also noticed quite a few challenges in their updates. They spoke of summer demand being hit by both affordability constraints in the UK and also concerned about concerns around the budget and potential tax hikes there, and also said that trading recently has been weak as well as summer, so that's continuing to more recent trading, and they warned that they need a supportive environment from the government for house builders to increase outputs. So quite a lot of warnings and trading relatively weak, but this share buyback is what's really been focused on.
Speaker 3: Finally, Louise fever Tree another jump talk to us about the latest analyst verdict on that them.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is from Jeffreys.
Speaker 4: Jeffries has upgraded fever Tree from a hold to a buy and heights their target price, calling them a more refreshing growth stories. They're predicting better margins, higher cash returns going forward, saying that they were really focusing on the recent deal between fever Tree and Cores in the US and saying that this will deliver bigger scale and capability in the US, it will de risk the supply chain, and they also noted that fever Tree's marketings vendors at double that will boost their awareness.
Speaker 1: So that's pushing shares high this morning.
Speaker 4: It takes their overall analyst ratings, they've got three buys, nine holes, and three cells. Who's still quite mixed, but an added hold now from Jeffreys.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.