Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamara Judge.
Speaker 4: Teddy, what what are we doing today?
Speaker 2: We are doing another fantastic Q and A.
Speaker 3: Did I sound like a game show host when I just said that.
Speaker 5: Yes, what do you got from Teddy?
Speaker 6: I've got it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to roll an ace. No, you can't even roll an ace. Just stop it. We'll stop it. These are our favorites because it's where people that actually.
Speaker 2: Listen to the pod, not just the clips. They have questions for us. They call it and we get to see them face to face as as we speak.
Speaker 4: Well, we could do a whole podcast with the amount of UTI dms I've gotten.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've gotten a lot about ablacions and yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: Them, I absolutely love them. I got a lot of good information. I'm trying to weed through all of them and answer everybody. But there's a lot of medications out there. Evidently there's a lot of women that are going through this, and a lot of times they put you on a love dose of antibotic, but I don't think I want to do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Also, the part that's confusing to me is how often people confuse us as the same person, because we will post a clip or talk about something, and then people will send me messages that are actually meant for you and vice versas, so they'll be.
Speaker 4: Like, are we morphing into what We're like, Hey.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to hear about the uttis blah blah blah blahlah, and like go into this whole thing. And I'm like, do I screenshot this and send it to Tam or do we think this person.
Speaker 3: Is just what is our morphed name?
Speaker 5: You know how there's like.
Speaker 2: Tamdy hmmm, tat tam Taddy. It's actually just your name, It's Tammy Tammy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like that one. I have to think of one Tedra Tedra. I like that good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could live with.
Speaker 2: Ted Okay, we just have our own Instagram for Tedra and that any hate mail can go to Teddra all nice stuff.
Speaker 4: That would be a popular Instagram handle.
Speaker 2: Show us your hate please put it all up here front and center.
Speaker 7: Love it.
Speaker 5: We need to do mean tweets again.
Speaker 8: Oh, I know, have you done that.
Speaker 5: In a while. We need to do we need to do something.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about having our next Q and a B with all of the like big bloggers.
Speaker 5: Or the fan account.
Speaker 4: We're talking like the fan counts that are very sweet and nice to people and you know, are always you know, into the camp at the shows.
Speaker 3: What not haters.
Speaker 2: Well, we're fine with a little bit of hate. But my question is, how could we do that for somebody like Queens of Bravo who we don't know who Queens of Bravo is?
Speaker 5: Oh wild face.
Speaker 4: Oh they won't Maybe they just have to be blank. But that's okay, right, But then we can get by voice, Georgio says, Pink Pop Box, Mario and Leslie. There's a there's quite a few of them out there that we can left with the deats the way Steph with the deatsh TV deats.
Speaker 3: There's TV dates. There's also Steph with the deats.
Speaker 2: Who once I look at one reel, then it's as if I've decided to follow the person.
Speaker 5: And what about reality Vontee Oh gosh, which.
Speaker 3: Which person that runs it? Would we want Tanisha or Monica?
Speaker 5: Monica?
Speaker 2: Yeah, our first person is here, AJ, let's bring them in.
Speaker 3: There's a j Hi, AJ, Where are you at?
Speaker 9: I'm in Denver, Dan, Denver, Colorado, Colorado?
Speaker 3: What brings you here on this fine day?
Speaker 7: I love your podcast.
Speaker 9: I have watched both of your shows since I was a little kid, and I have I saw your tweet and I just had to ask a question. I definitely wanted to include myself.
Speaker 3: Somehow, AJ, you still look like you're a little kid.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm twenty two.
Speaker 4: You're adorable. Do you have any advice for us about how we can make our podcast any better? Do we do anything that anois the shit out of you?
Speaker 7: Just let me you guys, don't.
Speaker 9: You guys are actually my favorite Bravo centric podcast. I feel like I've tried to venture into the others and sometimes I just I don't like their banter as much as I like the banter between you two, and I feel like you guys have like a genuine connection and that's what me coming back.
Speaker 7: So I honestly don't really have many notes.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about what our name would be, you know, if we morphed into one person, and we thought Tedra.
Speaker 7: Perfect perfect, right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that Aja what age did you start watching Bravo shows and how did you get into them.
Speaker 3: Was it like, were you watching them with your.
Speaker 2: Mom or what kind of drew you in, because you said, I've been watching the show since I was a little kid, so.
Speaker 9: Now I need to honestly not even mom, I swear to god. My intro was, that's my opinion from Twitter. I was on Twitter when I was really young, probably too young to be.
Speaker 5: On Twitter, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: And I saw those memes and that's what brought me in, and I just started watching.
Speaker 7: And I started, I don't know, I fell in love.
Speaker 3: The meme that Never Goes Away.
Speaker 7: It's a hit.
Speaker 5: It was my daughter Sydney's senior quote.
Speaker 4: Was yes, yes, I mean my kids would tell me, you know, at the lunch table, kids would be screaming it, and you.
Speaker 5: Know, they'd go that that's my mom.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, it's not.
Speaker 7: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: So good. What's your question for us?
Speaker 7: Okay, I have a couple. I have two.
Speaker 9: Okay, my first one is so obviously there's been a lot of talk on the internet about I don't know, just certain things pertaining the Bravo and my question is if Andy Cohen were to leave Bravo in some hypothetical universe, what do you guys think the future of the Housewives franchise would look like? And if you had to put like a second runner up of any person who could have the possibility to host those reunions and produce, who do you think has any potential?
Speaker 4: I couldn't imagine a life without Andy Cohen being the head of Bravo. It would I feel like if that were to happen, I feel like the franchises would start to crumble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 4: But if you retire fired, you know, when he was done. I mean, I think Danny Pellegrino would be good.
Speaker 5: He'd be a good one.
Speaker 3: I think I think Rihanna would be good. She's very but she might be a little busy. She's a little.
Speaker 2: She's not too busy to talk about Housewives on any red carpet like she got so excited to tell I forget if it was Access Hollywood or something, but to tell the where to start on, which franchise, what to do?
Speaker 3: What show? She was obsessed with?
Speaker 2: But no, all all kidding aside, I think without Andy Cohen it would suffer.
Speaker 3: I think Andy has such a deep.
Speaker 2: Love for the franchise, and he's been invested for so many years. I don't necessarily think you can replicate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be tough. I mean Andy goes, I think we all go. I think the whole everything's gonna fold.
Speaker 9: I totally agree with you, guys. I feel like he is literally the perfect host for everything is. I just can't imagine any conversation outside of the show, like even outside of reunions, just the after show, everything happening. I feel like the shows would go stale.
Speaker 4: Would you feel like.
Speaker 2: That it'd be too scripted, like almost like the people behind the camera are then trying to help whoever's now trying to fill andy shoes, which I think are too big to fill.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite franchise?
Speaker 9: My favorite franchise changes all the time. I'd say, I mean Salt Lake City was really good this season.
Speaker 7: Always good, always good.
Speaker 9: I honestly love the New New York cast, I really do, and I'm super excited for them. But I mean Osi and Beverly Hills were where I began, So I think my love always kind of like falls back there.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: Your second question.
Speaker 7: My second question is if you guys could create a real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip villain's cast? Who would be on it?
Speaker 3: Ooh well, I'd have to throw my off and Teddy in there, And.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'd love to see you both.
Speaker 5: I need by Cy.
Speaker 3: Would we need like a Liamne Lockin.
Speaker 4: Maybe Kenya, Margaret, Lisa, Renna Larsa, Mia, Monica a Viva.
Speaker 5: She was not a villain to some.
Speaker 2: To stop, I mean, get Danielle's stop, like how much? How far are we going?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I guess it was a villain.
Speaker 3: Would we want l VP?
Speaker 7: It's like new I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think that sounds like a great cast. Do you guys think that franchise will start up again? Obviously it's like hit a stale point? Which one the things Ultimate Girls Trip?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've heard mixed things.
Speaker 4: I've heard that the the season which one was that three or whatever one is it shelved that it could potentially come out. Then I've heard there's no way it's coming out. Then I've heard there's too much of a liability, too many lawsuits involved.
Speaker 3: Who knows, AJ can you fix it?
Speaker 7: If I could, I would, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's such a great concept. I feel like maybe it just needs things need to die down for a little bit and then maybe they'll bring it back up.
Speaker 5: But I'm just speculating.
Speaker 3: Are your team Brandy or Caroline Brandy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And like, maybe know what I wish they could do for that Girls Trip that we're probably never going to see instead of it it just airing as like an actual Girls Trip.
Speaker 3: It comes down to like a forty.
Speaker 2: Five minute special, but where they have like news broadcasters coming in to report what's happening, Lawyers writing things frantically in their notebook, producers speaking, you know, like a.
Speaker 3: Whole behind the scenes of the whole nother show. It'd be brilliant, would would you not change?
Speaker 2: Yeah, showing which producer was involved when they when Brandy was escorted out.
Speaker 4: Like why do you think they should just show it?
Speaker 7: Me too?
Speaker 3: Just show it, just er it. But if you're not gonna erit, just give us a little baby, a little baby tease for us to go down that rabbit hole and make our own opinions. If she's been vindicated, then come out and say that and show the season.
Speaker 7: Right, drop a link I don't know, and run. Even if you're not going to profit off of it. Just give it to us.
Speaker 10: Give it.
Speaker 3: Wait, we will put it in our bios, like give them to the act.
Speaker 2: But we're not going to say rip and scare our children rest in peace exactly.
Speaker 7: Do you see what is crazy?
Speaker 10: That is crazy.
Speaker 9: She has lost her marble, she lost them years ago, but this is this is bad. I'm like, she needs to get off. Someone needs to ban her.
Speaker 2: Okay, well before we let aj oh, can you please impersonate Tamra saying that's my opinion, Well, rate you one to ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, give it like, yeah, be loud.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's my.
Speaker 3: I was good, it was good, but we need the eye contact this time.
Speaker 7: I was looking like almost okay, let me get I'll do it. I'll do it again. Okay that's my Yes.
Speaker 3: Good tam Will you do it for him once just so you can get it in the flesh. Please say that's my opinion, a J. That's my opinion, a J ten eleven.
Speaker 5: I'm a good screamer.
Speaker 3: Good screamer. Thank you so much for joining us, and we hope you keep listening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you guys so much for having me. Nice meeting you, a nice to meet you, guys.
Speaker 3: Bye, Hello, there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, hi Jay, can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yes, awesome. I was happy to be here. It's like an early birthday present.
Speaker 3: Oh hell birthday, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 5: And where are you at right now?
Speaker 12: I'm in Providence, Rhode Island, so all the other way around, and I mean, I don't know if this is Can I talk?
Speaker 10: Can I talk freely?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Speak freely here, you know, Teddy, I just Teddy.
Speaker 12: I want to say before anything that I know you got a lot of crap. But I met you at Bravo Khan in twenty twenty two, and I always tell people that you were the nicest of anyone I ever met there.
Speaker 3: So I want to tell you that, well, clearly you didn't.
Speaker 4: Clearly you didn't meet me there.
Speaker 10: I did it.
Speaker 7: I did it, but I'm trying.
Speaker 10: It has been great as well.
Speaker 12: But Teddy, you were so sweet and very engaging with the fans and a lot of people.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm surprised we going together.
Speaker 3: I know twenty twenty two. Was that when we were doing the Twats from the Red Carpet or was twenty yes?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, that you had your pink hair and you were running between the events and you were you were so sweet. So I just wanted to say that I really appreciate.
Speaker 5: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 11: I speak to you.
Speaker 3: What what questions do you have for us today?
Speaker 10: Jake?
Speaker 12: Okay, So my first question, and I know Tamara, this might be, you know, you might be a little bias to this question, but I want to know. I want to know how you guys feel about bringing Housewives back like from the past, because now that we've had it happen like over and over again, I feel like it's getting a little bit like too much and kind of ruining the spark and of like the return.
Speaker 10: But I want to hear what you think.
Speaker 4: I think right now people are wanting nostalgia. They want like they want to bring back the old house Wiives. But it's got to make sense. It can't be a former housewife that was on and she got fired because she's.
Speaker 5: Born or all of her sharing.
Speaker 10: Is that what.
Speaker 4: I'm talking I'm only talking about to my po cast, you know, And if they didn't work the first time, chances are unless something drastically changed, like how about Alexis she's back this season. She is no longer with her ex husband, you know. Now she's with Shannon's ex boyfriend, So that makes sense. That makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, situation, It's a very unique situation.
Speaker 4: So I think it just all depends on who it is.
Speaker 2: I think when it comes to the person, like, for example, Porsche coming back, I think is exciting for everyone.
Speaker 4: Especially since she's been been photographed with her.
Speaker 3: With Simon and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But I think even if that didn't happen, I think seeing her on Ultimate Girls Trip kind of lit that spark again and showed how funny she could be, like all the things that kind of Atlanta was missing last season. And so I think in that way, it makes sense. I think when you're brought but when they bring people back in a limited capacity and then they're trying to catch up, that's where it doesn't feel authentic to me.
Speaker 5: I'm all for new faces, though, And don't.
Speaker 12: You think it's hard for like new housewives to come in now Like Porscha's coming back, it's all of like the light is going to be on her. I feel it's gonna be hard to cast newbies that will really make an impact.
Speaker 4: You have to have big personalities to be on that show, for sure. But Porsche should have never been let go. I'm not sure she's let.
Speaker 5: Go or if she quit.
Speaker 4: I think she quit, but she you know, she was a staple to that franchise, and I feel like it was never the same after she left.
Speaker 10: But I think for.
Speaker 3: Newbies, whether you.
Speaker 2: Are coming in with a past housewife that's been there or not, I think it's hard for newbies to break out anyway, because you already have your you know your favorites, and you already have the people that you're invested in, and then all of a sudden you have to slowly learn the story of somebody. And sometimes, like I catch myself doing it now that I watched all of the shows, I'm like, get to the point I don't care, Like I don't need this, Like let's go, let's go where. Really I'm just not giving them a fair shot. And I think that actually happens while you're filming as well. Sometimes those OG's that kind of know how it works. There's a newbie that comes in, and the newbies kind of whether they're playing dumb or they actually just don't know how the show works. Then you've got the old school and it's like, we're here to do a job.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it moving. Are you trying to tell me Jake that my comeback didn't work for you.
Speaker 5: No, I love your comeback.
Speaker 12: You know now that we got Alexis and is coming back, I'm like, okay, that was just everyone's gonna come Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: No, we need everyone to come back.
Speaker 5: Is there been a comeback that you didn't like?
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm not the biggest Bethany fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah she was for the show, but she's good TV.
Speaker 10: I will say that.
Speaker 12: Ever, I was never a big Bethany fan or uh Lydia's back did not really make sense for me.
Speaker 5: That was a huge flop. And then what happened she was gone again?
Speaker 10: Yeah that's just random.
Speaker 3: Well I don't think Bethany will be coming back again. No, we can that, we can guarantee. Yes, And I don't work in casting, but I'm pretty sure that one's done. Pretty damn sure.
Speaker 10: I would be very surprised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Do you have any other questions for us?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 12: So I also want to know, kind of in the same lane with casting, if you had to reboot one of the franchises, similarly to New York, which franchise would you reboot? Because it felt like Potomac was kind of going in that direction. But the key cast, I mean, I'm sad about Neka going, I do, but it seems like most of the cast this thing around.
Speaker 4: So you know, I don't know that Roba will ever completely reboot again, but I think if anybody needs a big overhaul, whatever you want to call it, it's definitely Potomac.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the hard thing with Potomac is it started with such a bang and such potential, and it was so good for so many years. It's like what Salt Lake is right now, and all of a sudden, when you have a year, that's probably when you put Potomac against some of the other shows. It wasn't really that bad, but we're just used to being our favorite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that really what went wrong with that show because it was always a fan favorite.
Speaker 2: I think what went wrong is, you know, it was too much division of the cast. If you have two like That's what I'm worried about when it comes.
Speaker 3: To Jersey this year.
Speaker 2: When it's too divided, you have two separate groups, you have people that refuse to film with one another. It's impossible to create a group dynamic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really curious to see what's going to happen, how it's going to play out with Jersey.
Speaker 12: Me too, And I think the Ogs just got too safe on patolmake Yeah, they were there for eight seasons.
Speaker 2: But I think Giselle gave more than she's probably ever given and what she shared. But actually maybe it was Robin that shared more about Giselle and looked like her. I mean, are you sad that Candace and Robin are gone?
Speaker 10: I am sad. I really did like both of them.
Speaker 12: I mean I was always a Monique fan, and then when the Moonique left, I started to like Candace. But Mia has been my theme since the beginning. So now I'm glad that everyone has joined the Mida bandwagon.
Speaker 5: Because it Yeah, Mia was amazing this season.
Speaker 10: So I want to know.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm a big Monica defender as well, So I want to know what do you think Bravo will and should do with Monica because I feel like if they just let her go by the wayside, then it's.
Speaker 10: A waste of a really good talent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think Reality TV network will probably pick her up.
Speaker 3: She is good.
Speaker 4: I think Traders would be a great show for her. I think maybe if things died down on Salt Lake City and they might bring her back. I think that she, you know, she has to be careful. She rides the line, I love my Housewives messy, but you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: I wish she would have you know, she came on our pot and she was awesome and shared stuff that she hadn't necessarily gotten a chance to share on the reunion. I wish at that point she, you know, once she had her moment, she would have pulled back a little bit and left us wanting more.
Speaker 3: But then she started sharing, you know.
Speaker 2: Clips from the police and Deniche, like all of these things going out. And I think the more that you show that like you can't reel it in, the further you get away from being on a television show.
Speaker 3: She was damn entertaining, though, I mean, we love her. Would I love to have her back, of course, But do I think she'll be back on Salt Lake No.
Speaker 5: Well, Andy didn't say it was over for her.
Speaker 3: That was before all this happened.
Speaker 10: But they really hate her. They really hate her.
Speaker 12: But I think they're going to step it up because they want to prove that Monica is not the reason.
Speaker 2: Why it was so good yeah, I heard the season is amazing, and I wasn't told that on the pod, so it was it was an off pod conversation, so.
Speaker 10: A conversation, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: While you're at the Horror show. We're on to you, Teddy, Joe.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Well it was so nice to meet you again, Jake. Thank you for saying that I was the nicest. I'll hopefully we'll meet again.
Speaker 10: Yes, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 5: Thanks, by bye bye.
Speaker 13: It's time to hear her side of the story.
Speaker 3: I love the show so much. I was like, please throw my name in the mix.
Speaker 5: I need to be in on this.
Speaker 13: We were sure she was going to be the next bachelorette and then something changed.
Speaker 3: I'm keeping things very very hush hush.
Speaker 11: Fans of The.
Speaker 13: Bachelor know exactly what we're talking about. Joe and Serena sit down for an intimate conversation with Maria Georgis on Bachelor Happy Hour. I have to ask, I heard a rumor that you were dating at one point one.
Speaker 6: Of Drake's best friends.
Speaker 3: Oh we have more, Sammy.
Speaker 13: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hour on America's number one podcast network, iHeart Open Your Free iHeart app and search Bachelor Happy Hour. Listen now everywhere you listen to podcasts and don't miss part two Monday.
Speaker 5: Night, Andy from Australia.
Speaker 8: Oh Australia, Andy, Hi, good owning from the other side of the world.
Speaker 4: Oh my goshay one place I've never been and dying to go Australia.
Speaker 14: You need to come.
Speaker 8: We've actually just had some celebrities over here recently. You've had your friends Bethany Frankel do a show.
Speaker 14: In a show do tell well, I think I didn't go. I wouldn't pay the money.
Speaker 4: But first of all, let me just tell you she ain't my friend, she ain't a friend of ours, ain't no friend of ours.
Speaker 14: I think she was just doing like a motivational businesswoman talk.
Speaker 5: But good for her.
Speaker 14: Then we also had.
Speaker 8: Recently we had Leanne Rhymes and Eddie over here because she's now the she's the host of the Voice or the coach and the Voice, so she is oh yeah.
Speaker 14: So it was interesting.
Speaker 8: It was interesting because you know, the conversation on Van de Pumpoule's last week about the affair, it's like it keeps right. Yeah, by the way I end, by the way, I am Irish you're probably thinking, is he really Australian?
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was like I'm trying to get the accent here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 14: No, I'm from Dublin and I believe Timmer. You love Dublin.
Speaker 5: I love Dublin.
Speaker 3: I'm actually trying to talk Eddie and to go going there this summer.
Speaker 14: Oh well, just expected to arrange her in summer, even though it is supposed to be hot.
Speaker 5: When's the best time to go?
Speaker 14: Probably Christmas?
Speaker 8: Actually, oh okay, oh yeah, there's lots of lots of buzz. Everyone's really happy going shopping. But it does get hot. It's funny back in Land because during summer if it gets like twenty three degrees, everyone's like, oh my god, it's so hot.
Speaker 14: A bit of time, let's go at the back and have some drinks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Oh well, what questions do you have for us today?
Speaker 8: So the question I've got is if you could go back in time and give your give yourself advice to your housewife's season oneself, what would it be and why? And Teddy, it cannot be your clothes dressing sense.
Speaker 4: I think that's across the board for all of us house in the earlier days, but for me I try not to go back and watch the shows, but we have a recap show, and so I have to. And it's the tanning, the bleached hair and the amount of alcohol that I would drink when I did my confessionals and I'm slurring my words, I'm talking. It's so embarrassing. And I think to know that there was light at the end of the tunnel because I was going to get rid of that husband of mine.
Speaker 14: Yeah, perfect.
Speaker 2: I think I would probably go back and shake Season one Teddy and be, like when I said I needed to properly brace myself for Erica's reaction to pretend amnesia.
Speaker 3: Had I been ready for that response? I don't know that I just watched something like that.
Speaker 2: Is not even my personality style to back down like that into like and I think I just was so caught off guard. I wish I could go back in time and say, hey, Teddy, put your big girl panties on and be ready for her to fight back on this.
Speaker 3: I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready.
Speaker 8: Wow, So you'd be And I know everyone Teddy always wants you back on Beverly Hills. Would you be completely ready now? In terms of like studying off for yourself and everything like that.
Speaker 3: No, she just wanted to come to Orange County. Camera wants me to come to Orange County. I think, listen, Andy, don't you think she fits in better in Orange County?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, she's a little bit more scruffy than the other girls on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: And she knows a lot of the girls, almost.
Speaker 4: All the girls on the cast on Orange County. And I just feel that she's got a house Orange County. I'm like, what else do you need?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the tricky thing about Beverly Hills because I don't know if it's because of the money aspect or what it is, but I think a lot of them take themselves very seriously, and so on Beverly Hills, you could make like a self deprecating joke about yourself, which is my go to quite often.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't even know that I was being selected, be like, don't say that about yourself National Televion, you know, like, and.
Speaker 4: It's like, come on over in Orange County.
Speaker 3: We don't give a shit. Yeah, just they just make fun of myself and let's go for it. Oh, I know what else I would do?
Speaker 2: I would have had I would have made Dury show up to a place, yes, and then I would have been a no show and so she would have had to wait.
Speaker 5: Oh, listen to you.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: But I feel like Teddy like watching you on the show, in knowing you now, I think that you were and I know you you're in your head a lot, and I felt like when you did film you were two in your head. Yeah, and now you're now doing the podcast for so long, you're not like, you're not that same person.
Speaker 5: So you would go on and just give it your all. Yeah, so I mean got a lot to give.
Speaker 3: We'll see, We'll see what happens with this.
Speaker 2: Doing this podcast has definitely made me so much more comfortable with same my opinion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, you guys have lots of fans over this way. All My friends watch both oh C Beverly Hills. You know, they're so jealous that I get to chat to you guys today.
Speaker 14: And that's the thing. I hope you know how big you are even you know than outside of the US.
Speaker 10: My heart.
Speaker 3: Can we go to Australia.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, now, Australia is one of the top on my Instagram, or I had been. I don't know looked Australia, but I have a friend that used to live in Australia. She goes back all the time and I've been wanting to go with her. But do you think that you can get us a live gig over there in Australia. We'll do a live podcast.
Speaker 14: Oh that would be amazing. Let me pull the strings. Have you just curious? Have you both ever watched Real Housewise in Melbourne?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, oh my god, they don't see that on Bravo where it is? How do you watch it?
Speaker 8: Well, they have Real Housewives of Sydney, which is absolutely terrible, and Real Housewise in Melbourne went on for five years, hasn't been on in a couple of years. But in Australia, we don't believe anything out.
Speaker 14: So the swearing is all in.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 14: The cast is amazing, like it's just full on.
Speaker 3: Why did it stop?
Speaker 8: Well, the main person that you know, her name is Gina. She left it the last season and then it kind of when she got fired.
Speaker 14: Oh no, she quit.
Speaker 8: She's she's completely she's like the show's I'm too good for this show now. So she left and everyone wants her back to do another season. But when they did the fifth season. It was a bit cringe because they were just trying too hard, where she's like telling everyone, you know, without the bleeping, they have massive rows. It's so amazing how many seas there was five?
Speaker 3: And then who did the reunion?
Speaker 14: An Australian guy.
Speaker 3: And that you cannot remember the name?
Speaker 14: That good Alex something.
Speaker 4: When I was in Scotland, I would watch the TV there and oh my god, the things they show, Like in regular TV Full Naked Frontal. There was a game show there where you got to see the person naked and pick the guy you want to go out with, and they get a yes, yes, and they zoom in on the business Like I'm like, really, I don't need to see us parts that close.
Speaker 3: I have a question really quick.
Speaker 2: If they don't bleep out the Real Housewives of Melbourne, do they bleep out what like Beverly Hills are show? Yes when you watch it, okay, so that's that's all still edited, yes.
Speaker 8: And it's it's so frustrating sometimes when you're watching a big, massive row and all you can hear is beat, beat, beat beat, It's like, oh my god, it's seriously, do you I have a quot?
Speaker 5: I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: Do you see the episodes when they air in the States or do you get them at different times? Like we're gonna, let's say Orange County airs premieres in June. Do you see it at the same time or do you is there a delay?
Speaker 8: No, we fast tracked now, so everything is pretty much instant. So if something drops in America tonight, we pretty much get at like two pm, so it pretty much gets it straight away.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to think, Teddy, that people all over the world are listening to our pod.
Speaker 3: I feel sorry for all of you guys.
Speaker 5: We're ruining lives days.
Speaker 3: Listen, we are sting shit across all countries.
Speaker 8: And I have to I have to be honest as well, Like even at the gym, I actually listened to you at the gym because you actually, Teddy, you make me laugh so much. It's actually hilarious, Like I do you just jumping out laughing, Not that you don't, Tamerang, but how do you laugh? It's just infectious. And that's why to be at the gym just laughing to people like what are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: You're like, well, the business girl on this podcast has the world's most cringe, laugh, and it's so loud, and she also has to acid reflux, and she's always having.
Speaker 4: To pull this up and she peas every fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I know the fact that I haven't paid yet on this spot is a real I just need to have a little porta potty right here on the toy.
Speaker 3: Notice if I just rotated on over and went, no, I think you should.
Speaker 5: Just sit on a toilet while you're doing the podcast.
Speaker 3: We don't hear it, you know exactly, I couldn't mute.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. These are brilliant ideas. What is your favorite franchise that you watch?
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm obsessed with Salt like that last season? Oh my god. And Monica does not deserve the heng.
Speaker 4: I was just going to ask you that because we were talking about that a little just a few minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Don't you think they need to bring her back?
Speaker 14: Oh hundred percent?
Speaker 8: And I feel like secretly they're probably going to I know you guys have probably talked about that, like I think, let's see how the cast goes. But it's a bit kind of like, you know, like Melbourne, for example, you take the main reason people watch the show off, where's it going to go well.
Speaker 4: It just means those girls are going to work overtime to make sure the show is.
Speaker 2: Good, which is either going to mean it's going to be so good because they're working overtime, or it's going to be so obvious it's going to working overtime like that year. What was that terrible year of Orange County where they brought in all the newbies and fired all the ogs.
Speaker 3: And it was just so tricked. Are you talking about when they fired me?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was giving you a compliment tam r fourteen or fifteen, I can't remember, and.
Speaker 14: Even summer last year when you came back. I have to be honest.
Speaker 8: One thing I laughed at a lot was you on the boat when you were drunk and you were slurring and you were fighting.
Speaker 14: Oh my god. I was like, that's literally me sometimes on Friday night.
Speaker 4: Do you like your housewives drunk and sloppy? Are you like, oh, it's why we want okay, good good.
Speaker 2: I think drunk and sloppy or drunken like kind of having a big reaction is interesting.
Speaker 3: Drunk and sad. I don't necessarily lave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 8: You know what some people drinking and then they're like or even do you remember the time Erica was on the boat she was falling asleep because she was that truck.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that though I enjoy I thought that that was good, like because she never gets she never had gotten like that.
Speaker 3: So I just hate hearing myself slur.
Speaker 14: Oh. Look it's pure entertainment. Look it's like me. I'm irish.
Speaker 8: We all get drunk. We sometimes can't remember and wake up what did I do? But it's part of the nature, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, we have to go because our next person is in the waiting room. But Andrew, it was so nice to meet you. Thank you for coming on, no worries.
Speaker 14: Look from Sydney.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, Hi guys, poye.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad that I'm here.
Speaker 4: So comal Your name is Kamal right Miami is come on? Yes, yes, but we know you as Poppy.
Speaker 3: We know you have the poppy of pop. Where are you? Where do you live?
Speaker 6: I'm in Madrid. It's currently one am. Almost what.
Speaker 4: But Dred I had no idea. Now, our last guest was in Australia, so this is really exciting for us to meet people.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I can't even get paid to stay up till one am. So the fact that you came for us willingly, I am. Oh, I am impressed, of course.
Speaker 5: Now you for everybody.
Speaker 4: I want to let them know that you run a fan account called Poppy of pop. Yes, and you it's just is it strictly Housewives or is.
Speaker 6: It it's more pop culture? But lady, it's been Housewives and Bravos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it should be. You have always been.
Speaker 2: I've always noticed your page because you're always you know, you have good takes, but you are also kind and I really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I know that sometimes the hate can be louder than the kindness. But I just wanted you to know that.
Speaker 2: Like I the second and I saw your name on this list, I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: He's always so notice you know, like he's so one of the nice ones. Yeah, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, thank you. I try my best to be honest. It's really hard because, like, we all have a lot of opinions, but we have to filter it.
Speaker 5: How long have you been running How long have you been running your pop culture account?
Speaker 6: So around three years now?
Speaker 5: And how long have you been watched in Housewives?
Speaker 6: I've been watched since twenty I think Teddy, it was your last reunion. Like I caught up on Beverly Hills and I was like, Okay, I have to wait one week and watch the season ten zoom reunion.
Speaker 3: Four How many years was four or five years ago?
Speaker 6: Four years ago?
Speaker 5: On four years ago?
Speaker 14: Four years?
Speaker 3: What questions do.
Speaker 10: You have for us?
Speaker 6: So I'm going to start with Teddy. So my question for you is, so Beverly Hills is kind of like under my umbrella. That's my favorite. It was my introduction. I want to know, like, with all the rumors that are going around with the next season, who would your idea or a dream cast be? Like, you don't have to incute yourself.
Speaker 2: I include you, but I I personally think it's not necessarily a specific person or somebody gone or somebody coming. But I do think whoever's going to have a diamond should one have like an outrageous lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of money, Gotta work, bitch, but be open to share.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: The hard thing in Beverly Hills is if you have that, most of the time, you're not willing to share that much because you don't feel like you have to like we saw that a little bit with Diana Jenkins, Like I don't know if she pulled back or we like we just all had.
Speaker 3: Such an aversion to her. But somebody who has a big lifestyle and it's hungry.
Speaker 4: We need somebody's hungry, not somebody it's like I'm so rich, my husband's so rich.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to show you my pretty close. No, but they're going to show us and they're not going to be afraid of what Twitter will say.
Speaker 2: If they're going to get in a fight with Garcela and Sutton, They're going to just truly trust their opinions.
Speaker 3: But I think also we have to give people a shot when they come in.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, when you try too hard right at the beginning, it's really.
Speaker 3: Hard to I have a lot of regrets from.
Speaker 2: Time my time on, but I do think my first season I didn't try too hard, like I was more just kind of laid back and people were receptive to that.
Speaker 4: Granted, then I you know, maybe should have tried harder. Do you think first time Housewives were like, you know, take them or leave them? Do you think that they deserve a second chance.
Speaker 6: I always say give people a second child, Like a said second season because I feel like reality TV is such a huge thing to go into, so I feel like by the second season, they're more season. With Teddy, I liked her first season and then I love to her second season, Like season nine is my favorite Teddy season ever.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that there should be a lot more. I know now I'm like, someone's just nice to you. I don't even know how to take a compliment.
Speaker 4: But I think there's housewives that just have it. They go in, you know, guns are blazing, and they just have it.
Speaker 3: They're natural.
Speaker 4: And then there's other housewives like Monica was like that. Then there's other housewives that just you know, it takes some time. They're shy, and I always like, I get frustrated as somebody that's been on the show for a long time, like get the ones that are just you know, come out just to swing it, but they're hard to find.
Speaker 3: But also sometimes the one that come out swinging, then you're like calm, like an they came out right, Anna Marie came out swinging, and she didn't she came out swinging after she got fired. No, she did from the don't like even trying to make a big deal about an esophagus. She was looking for every little crown. Yeah, but she needed more than an esophagus, right, that's my point. That's what we need. We need more than an estophagus to discuss on Beverly Hill.
Speaker 5: I when I mean swinging, I mean they're just coming from all angles.
Speaker 4: And they got the right words to say, they got the right arguments, they got the right lifestyle all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but with the second season, like, for example, Angie k was great second season. Yeah, I loved her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we still love her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still love her. For Tamra, I want to ask I feel like I'm going to be super sad about this question depending on your answer. So I wanted to ask him. Then everything went on Twitter and social.
Speaker 7: Media and read it, but I don't kind of what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so a lot of funs at the time, Like I noticed you've refollowed Vicki, and now I guess it's not there anymore.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing, Vicki and I have never had a falling out. And when I dropped out of Tracy because she got upset about that. But here's the thing, I'm that friend that is not going to enable you, and I didn't feel like it was a healthy space for Shannon to be because clearly she has a problem. Vicky got upset about that. I had a conversation with her, we talked about it, we got over it. I refollowed her on install.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 4: She actually blocked me because she was so mad that I quit, and I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: And she thought it was because I didn't need the money, and I'm like, it has nothing to new with money. It's about morals and all that and taking care of a friend. This friend does not need to be out there doing She needs to be taking care of herself. And then she just recently went on a live show and had the audience chanting camera and I had just text with her a week prior, and I'm like, where is this coming from? And the only thing I can think of is that she's, you know, standing strong with Shannon, and Shannon's given her a earfull and so I'm like, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not the bad guy here. I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: I would have never gone out there, never ever in the world, get on a live stage and say, can you chance.
Speaker 3: I have a question, never do that. Do you think that Vicky Do you think that Vicky is.
Speaker 2: You know, like, do you think she's like a chess player with her moves or do you think it's just in the moment.
Speaker 4: In the moment, she loves the person she's with, right, you know, and she's always in denial. So like with you, Teddy, she went after you immediately, didn't even know you just because I had a podcast with you. And then when you sit down and talk to her, she's like, oh okay, like she's all sweet and nice, and then the next thing you know, she's talking shit behind your back.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's you think it's it really is just she is only able to focus on what she's doing in that moment, and she'll say whatever she can for attention or whatever it means.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just I'm disappointed. I'm hurt, Channa, I can give a shit about be honest with you. Do not care, goodbye, God, do not care. It was the most exhausting friendship I've ever had in my entire life. Constant and you said that before, as I've said it for years. Emily Emily Simpson just said it on a podcast.
Speaker 10: She is.
Speaker 4: She's a very hard person to be a friend with. Doesn't give a shit what's going on in your life, does not ask, does not care.
Speaker 3: It's always about her.
Speaker 4: And I had to remove myself from that friendship when she decided she was still going to drink.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I can't be I can't support this. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm with whatever makes you guys happy, whether it's like separate or like together, you know, because that's like all of you.
Speaker 5: No, I totally get it. I get it.
Speaker 4: It's just it wasn't doing anything good in my life. Yeah, her, it wasn't healthy, and I had to put up boundaries. And Vicky, I guess followed Channon, which is comical because when me and Vicky got fired, she had to stop talking to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We've heard that over the years with many people, and I think the most streetcent one on social media right now is with Taylor as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Taylor as well. I think until you know Shannon personally, you just don't know. You just don't know how she is.
Speaker 5: You really don't in real life.
Speaker 2: But I have noticed from seeing the ups and downs of the trace of ve because you just never know, you never know.
Speaker 10: I mean, this.
Speaker 2: Is not I'm back around, So I'm not calling this one out for good either either.
Speaker 3: Friendship I'm always no, I think it's for good when you go on a stage and have you know, two hundred people chanting camera.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't go backwards to that, like I would personally never do that. Yeah, I don't want to bad mouth Vicky like I said, chance and give ship, but you know, I think Vicky is very influenced by Shannon right now, Well, yikes, but it was so nice to meet you, Poppy.
Speaker 6: We appreciate to get you, guys to a tamara. It's actually the second.
Speaker 7: Time I meet you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we met before.
Speaker 5: Where'd we meet?
Speaker 6: Tell me we met somewhere, like honestly, I didn't watch the Housewise, I think it was outside a serious exam studio in New York. Yes, I think you were doing a radio show and I think you were wearing reds. I was like, oh my god, this girl's really pretty.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What was great seeing you again?
Speaker 6: Same here. Thank you guys so much for having me and you guys are the best podcast in the world.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you you guys. Tune in pop pop because you have a podcast as well right.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's called Papcas. It's a track. It brings in astrology and Bravo. Awesome, awesome, all right, thank you guys, Thank you.
Speaker 3: You two get some sleep. Hello there you are? Oh my god, look at that shirt.
Speaker 11: You went this past year.
Speaker 4: Did we meet?
Speaker 11: Well, we went to your panel and you were like on the stage and we made eye contact, but we didn't meet.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry. And who's Ruby?
Speaker 11: I'm Emma, I'm Ruby.
Speaker 3: And where are you guys at?
Speaker 11: We're Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 3: Hie ye?
Speaker 5: Did you enjoy Bravo con?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 11: Would you go back that weekend of my life? Personally?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 3: Which did you go to?
Speaker 5: Vegas or New York Vegas? Would you go back?
Speaker 11: Three? Literally, we're sad it's not coming back this year, but we'll be there next year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it'll come back even better and like needed a little break and then it'll come back and it'll be great.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I got to ask, where'd you get that shirt?
Speaker 11: On an Etsy shop?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what I hear. I'm gonna make my own.
Speaker 3: That's should be making.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be making my own.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of them. But this is my favorite, so your favorite. So I was like, I gotta go with it. I love it.
Speaker 3: What question do you guys have for us?
Speaker 11: Okay, so my first one's for Teddy. Do you think there's ever a possible reconciliation between Kyle and LVP?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the problem is it's more of like a one sided fight at this point.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're getting what I'm putting out at this point. I just don't know that that other person is ever going to give and.
Speaker 5: Good Bye Kyle, good bye.
Speaker 11: You're just talking about that Eli.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you I don't know why, when you just said goodbye Kyle, it reminded me of that Do you guys know that song?
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 4: I think I.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly now, it's gonna beat my head all day, and it's always like showing like the cheesiest thing, like pretending it's the best thing ever.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I think I like this anyway. That's why I found out Goodbye Kyle.
Speaker 11: The tiktoks with the Goodbye Kyle were definitely I mean, I love Kyle.
Speaker 10: But it was just it was so good.
Speaker 4: I did one and one day I was at the Green Screen and Eddie was doing a confessional with me. This is years ago, and we like did it on Goodbye Kyle and Eddie said it too, and.
Speaker 3: And oh my god, the hate I got.
Speaker 4: He's got a huge fan base, huge, And I'm like, I think I might take this one down.
Speaker 10: Now were it?
Speaker 5: I just thought it was funny.
Speaker 11: It is funny.
Speaker 5: It's funny, good one.
Speaker 3: Are you fans of both Kyle and LVP.
Speaker 11: Yes, but I would say more so Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I started like my brother journeys through Vanders, So I think that's why I kind of have a little bit more, you know, I like her through Vander Pump Rules, but Housewives Beverly Hills definitely Kyle all the way.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And are you watching The Valley?
Speaker 11: Yes? Oh my god, it is so good.
Speaker 3: I just started watching.
Speaker 5: And something horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just started watching. And because I don't really watch k of Pump Rules, so something horrible has happened.
Speaker 5: I actually I actually like Jack Snow.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I've always been like, oh god, it drives me crazy. He reminds me of Slade Smiley, so bad, just trying so hard all the time. But for some there's something endaring about him.
Speaker 11: You needs you might change your eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what I've done. No, no, But he's on both right now, on both lying and you know that it's the You know that it's.
Speaker 2: Actually in real time because Schwartz has the same blonde hair.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's going to like you know, the timeline is matching. So it's he's douchy.
Speaker 4: He's douchey over in Vana poet Roles, but he's kind of oh yeah, I mean, I'm not saying he's a sweetheart on the valley, but he just he keeps things going and he's funny and he's a little douchey, but he's a little bit more endearing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's great television.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's good TV.
Speaker 11: I think like right now, Kristen's kind of getting like the the shots more than he is because I mean, she's speaking up way more about certain things. So I think that's why he's kind of on the d L right now because of Kristin.
Speaker 3: I think that's those tides are shifting. You're about to see that, I hope.
Speaker 11: But Teddy, I also listened to Popping Off, which.
Speaker 3: I love with you and Emily, so thank you appreciate it. What's your question for tam guys?
Speaker 11: Okay, tamra Okay. So I wanted to preface this question by saying, so in season six, I don't agree with what Gina Ko was saying about even the press whatsoever.
Speaker 10: It was horrible.
Speaker 11: But do you regret throwing the glass of wine in her face at Vicky's party?
Speaker 4: I mean I regret it, but you know if I hadn't do it over again, of course I would. It made for a iconic moment and reality TV history.
Speaker 11: So I was watching it last week again because I've already I've seen a seats through the beginning, like back in college to like twenty seventeen, but I was rewatching it recently and I was like, this is iconic, this is this is the most iconic moment.
Speaker 4: I mean, we are still talking about it thirteen years later. So between that and that's my opinion, I'd do it all over.
Speaker 5: I do it all over again.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys, we are so happy that you listen to us.
Speaker 2: Please like, send us DM, send us messages, things you want us to dig into, because we have an exciting show coming out called The twat Seat, where we're going to have people from all different shows across Bravo and our twat seat willing. So we're not just going to be talking you know, housewives wives. Now we're gonna we're gonna have guests from everywhere and it's good and like people are sharing so much with us, so we want to hear what you guys.
Speaker 3: Who you want to hear from?
Speaker 11: Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: We want your opinions, guys, so thank you. That's my opinion.
Speaker 11: I will give you.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate it. Keep listening. Thank you, guys, it was nice meeting you. Thank you bye bye. Thank you guys for listening. For the next fan questions, we want.
Speaker 2: To have fan accounts or blogger accounts and to ask us questions. So if you're interested in being on our next one and asking questions, make sure that you send a dm over on to teas and a pod and our producer will get back to you.
Speaker 3: So make them juicy.