Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jackie and he arms rang yet Why from Studio C. Sennor deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Giddy Intornation Complex. This is The Armstrong Getty Show live on this Friday, June the twenty seventh, the year of Our Lord, twenty twenty five, the last show before vacation. In fact, Jack is already on vacation, winging his way towards sunny flo with his voice for an Independence Day holiday. Speaking of which, Speaking of which, we have a lot of great guests today to talk about not only the events of the day, but Independence Day, the United States, our history, our Constitution. The fabulous Tim Sandefer is going to join us for an hour to talk about the Declaration of Independence and more specifically, how the Declaration of Independence is, as he put it in the title of his excellent book that came out a few years ago, the conscience of the Constitution, and how the balance of liberty versus democracy has gotten way off kilter in our country and that we need to continue to pull it back towards liberty as hard and as fast as we can, the idea being that the whole intent to this country was that the no matter what the majority wanted, you could not vote away liberty. You could not vote government control in the wet blanket, the suffocating, wet blanket of government over intervention into all of our lives and businesses. I hear what you say, too late, Joe, too late. Yeah, well, you're right. But I suppose the choice then becomes, do we do whatever we can to make it better or do we just let it become worse for our kids and our grandkids and posterity, etc. So anyway, I'm looking forward to that conversation. I'm going to talk to Congressman Kevin Kyley, one of our absolute faves from the House representatives, about a couple of different things, including cal Unicornia being busted by the Justice Department for violating Title nine, specifically letting dudes into girls' locker rooms and letting dudes whoop up on girls on the sports field, absolutely disgusting. And we're also looking forward to a conversation with Senator Roger Marshall of the Great State of Kansas about how the Big beautiful bill is coming, among other things, and specifically I want to talk to him about some of the measures in the world of education that are contained in that bill. It's flown so far under the radar, mostly because of the incredibly exciting and action packed international news these days, specifically you know, Visa, Iran and Israel. But there are some really interesting inroads being made, the battle lines being moved forward in the war against number one woke education but number two, and I was going to say maybe more importantly, but boy, they're both so important. But also the war against completely ineffective, union choked, useless government schools. What can we do to stim mulate competition and education, which might be the most important thing we can do as a country. It speaking of posterity in our kids and our grandkids. Boy, if we're serving them as ill as we've been with our government education system over the last couple of years, oh my goodness, may history, you know, dig up our graves and kick our bones. I mean, we've got to do better than that. So anyway, looking forward to that, and that's not even all of what we're doing. I just didn't want to, you know, make a list too long, so I hope you can stay tuned, Hope you enjoy it. This morning, we're tootling under the I'm sorry, we're laboring under the tutelage. I always say that. I want to say, we're tootling under the laborage, which is it rolls off the tongue. Katie, Yeah, you should change doctor Susian. Yeah, yeah, to hell with it. It's my, it's my, it's my Yogi beara esque signature phrase. This morning, we're tootling under the laborage of General Manager, Operation Narnia. You remember Operation Midnight Hammer, the very trumpy name, very trumpy name for us successfully executing that incredible, mind boggling mission of the thirty seven hour round trip the B two bombers and the bunker busters and the rest of it. And it's one of those things you know. None of us I'm well, actually some of your listening probably do know what it takes. But none of us here fully appreciated the complexity of the mission. I mean, one hundred and fifty aircraft were involved, going thousands of miles back and forth. And the more you learn, the more in awe you are of the capabilities of the United States military. Appropriately so well, Operation Narnia was the name of the Israeli mission, which included not only the bombings of the facilities, but the super targeted knocking off of the various nuclear scientists and military leaders practically simultaneously. Years in the planning. Just astounding sophistication, coordination, and daring. And I can't wait to tell you more about that a little bit later on the show, because it's it's it's just absolutely awe inspiring. But first, why don't we, uh we hate to run a foul of FCC rules and regulations right before vacation. I have to fill out paperwork qulli vacation. So here we go according to the FCC rules and REGs. Joke starts fishally at Mark, and.
Speaker 2: The President looks over at me, puts the foreign leader on mute and says this is not going very well, and he presses the red button and and my eyes get really big, and I'm like, mister President, you know what what just happened? And he's he looks at me and he goes nuclear nuclear.
Speaker 1: And two minutes later, a.
Speaker 2: Guy walks in with a diet coke and he looks back at me and he says it wasn't nuclear.
Speaker 1: It's just the diet cook button. And that's.
Speaker 2: So that's the kind of guy, my fellow Republicans, that we have as the President of the United States.
Speaker 1: JD. Vance talking about his early days working with Trump in the awful, the owful office, not the awful Opus was not a fraud instant. I'm sorry. I'm reading and talking at the same time. It's my worst habit. So anyway, glad you're here, Thanks so much for tuning in. We have an action pack show, including not only Katie's Headlines next segment, but clips of the week as well. Stay with us, looking forward to talking to a military analyst, Mike Lyons next segment about a variety of topics, including Operation Narnia, the incredibly sophisticated Israeli plan to knock around's nuclear weapons program offline for a little while or a very long while. I'll find that out together, I suppose, among other things, to talk to Mike about. Katie's got our headlines in just moments. But first, it's the Friday tradition. Let's take a fun look back at the week that was. It's cal Clips of the Week where we sold a forty year bill of good.
Speaker 3: I think that's a bunch of the biggest load that we've seen.
Speaker 1: The whips of the week. It just wasn't in the mood to hear P and T for some reason. Well, you need to wake the hell up and see the penis. That's what makes America great, right, what happened in the keys honey? Or oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You want to come at me, go ahead, but you better check with your bones first.
Speaker 1: La Hart was hurt right away when he fell. These and page so emotional.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to AC for kind of teaching us how to pop champagne. I guess the.
Speaker 1: Dallas Mavericks select Cooper fag University. It's might using the best place in the world to have herpies.
Speaker 4: The cops here are telling me that it's my fault that I put my human body in the street to be hit.
Speaker 1: By a motor vehicle.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think that's a bunch of crimes, and I'm very, very upset.
Speaker 5: You're not working, you're not going to get a job, you're not going to school, you're not doing that.
Speaker 1: But ma, I'm saying, hample to be successful in life.
Speaker 3: Mom legendary Zion zillion Zin and just seeing this where I, uh, how many you're missing too?
Speaker 1: I'm missing too.
Speaker 3: And now that your hoods being invaded and the biggest gang there is, there ain't a people out you.
Speaker 6: Look, all the interruptions don't change the fact that this resolution.
Speaker 5: Mister Demaia, I'm gonna have to interrupt you one more time if you wouldn't mind waiting, mister reading clerk, can you hold his time?
Speaker 4: And a stunning upset Democratic socialist Zoran mom Donnie won the Democratic mayor Farmer and it's.
Speaker 1: Where the mayor will use their.
Speaker 5: Power to reject Donald Trump's fascism.
Speaker 1: Holy cats, what was that? Who was that? Is anybody hurt? Seriously? Who was that? Christian Shinawiff? Yeah? Oh? The Broadway star? Right? Is she the Frozen? The guy who's sang the leading Frozen? I can't it doesn't matter. Why did I? I don't care? Wicked right of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Have I ever mentioned to you, Katie, how great the novel is Wicked and how completely different it is from like the musical and the movie and everything. It's like, it's a really intense, complicated political allegory, believe it or not, about the Land of Oz and the political factions that form and the violence that occurs, and it's really interesting, could not be more different than what it mutated into as a musical.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say, I saw the musical and that was not part of it.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So I'd imagine. And I can't remember the author's name. I'm sure you can google it easily enough, but I'm sure they paced back and forth in their seventy million dollar mansion saying, mandad they screw up my book. It was a really good book. But oh, what are you gonna do? Gregory maguire, Yeah, it's it's a terrific book anyway. So Hanson, Mike Canson exact, a producer, actually put two cows together, two beeves, as Jack would remind us if you were here, the cow we just heard, plus a midnight Hammer clips of the week completely separately, which will squeeze in when we can today if we get to it. I don't know. It's an action packed show right now. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the weak story with Katie Green.
Speaker 7: Katie did it starting with NBC White House to limit intelligence sharing with Congress after leak of early Iran report.
Speaker 1: Well, that certainly suggests that they think it was a congressional source. M see an end.
Speaker 7: Iran's defense minister thanks China for support on first foreign trip since Israel conflict.
Speaker 1: Oh, how desperate are they to find a friend summer anywhere? For anything? They'll take it. Oh, speaking of that that stupid super preliminary report leak thing, the Washington Post, which is just shameless, referred to that leaked report with seriousness even today, as if it's They were talking about the briefing that the senators got, and how the Democrats came out with a completely different story than the Republicans walking out of the briefing as if they'd heard different briefings. And the Washington Post, with furrowed brow observes that what the Republicans claimed was in real contrast to that leaked report, which was discredited like an hour after it came out. But the WAPO is still leaning on it. Seriously, you people, please.
Speaker 7: From the Wall Street Journal, US futures rise, dollar recovers slightly on trade optimism, as Commerce Secretary Lutnick said US has reached a trade agreement with China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, China just said, all right, we'll free up the rarer stuff, your magnets and the rest of it. Here it comes, we're gonna start shipping, so we'll see the world's weirdest frenemy relationship chugs on toward what nobody knows.
Speaker 7: From Breitbart dot Com, Republicans subpoena Jill Biden's quote work husband for alleged cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive decline.
Speaker 1: That'd be fun and interesting. I still maintain this will go nowhere. You're in the business of proving a negative that Biden was not cognizant enough to be president and and wasn't actively running the show and the rest. And then even if you were able to prove that, you never will. Now what do you do. You're going to impeach the guy. It's got one foot and four toes in the grave, flat batt capt care And I know scandal's horrible, unbelievable. Historians ought to, you know, kick the hell out of the Biden administration for that. But these hearings are just kind of show for show.
Speaker 7: I think from the shameless Washington Post, get doj enters atf with me to slash gun regulations, get some shame. So yeah, dojire going in with ATF They're gonna cut upwards of fifty gun regulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might get easier to buy a suppressor often referred to as a silencer, although it doesn't silence or a short barreled shotgun. I've got to admit I'm somewhat intrigued. Yeah, the idea of people running around with soft off shotguns in effect.
Speaker 7: Did boy from Fox News Planned parent hurt hmm, Planned Parenthood encourages men to get cervical cancer screening for men's health months.
Speaker 1: Well, see that that won't be necessary because men don't have cervixes, you see.
Speaker 7: Ah, that must be why men is in quotes for this headline, because it's a woman who's pretending to be a man.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's weird because women do have cervixes right pretty much always, and men never ever have them. So it's weird that they would recommend that. Precisely from the Creed twisting yourselves into Nazia lunatics, radical gender theory is on its way out. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: From the Daily Mail Crisis warning as flesh eating insects are found invading the United States through the Mexican.
Speaker 1: Migrant route, oh oh, you gotta stop it, deport them? Hey did we never got to the story? Was it yesterday? We had the audio about some of the killer bees. Yeah, horrendous killer bees of a different sort. I guess are now moving into the US. Do you have that story here? Failure later? I do, I'll grab it. It was in hotlinks yesterday. Obvious solution. We need to form an alliance with the Murder Hornets.
Speaker 7: And finally, the Babylon Bee reports from CNN Hiroshima barely set back by atomic bomb.
Speaker 1: Oh geminy, that's that's dark, but a really good joke. Yeah, yeah, those are my favorite kinds.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, that is dark. The fabulous Mike Lions to talk matters Military on the Way Stay with us. If you can't grab the podcast, subscribe to Armstrong and Geddy on demand. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: The Supreme Leader has taken to the airways for the first time since the fighting ended, and he also praised Iran's military for what he calls a big victory.
Speaker 8: I would like to congratulate the Great Nation of Iran BYO. With all those claims that the Zionis regime were making s, they were almost crushed under the blows of the Islamic government.
Speaker 6: At the same time, the Supreme Leader also lashing out at the United States and specifically President Trump, saying that is it and Trump had called for Iran's unconditional surrender and that that simply isn't going to happen.
Speaker 1: Boy, everybody remember bag Dad Bob from the Iraq War, the Ayahtola, the great leaders. They're claiming victory. How lovely for him. We're joined by a military analyst, Mike Lyons, to discuss a handful of topics. Mike, how are you, sir, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: I thought the same thing bag Dad Bob. The level of propaganda coming out of Iran right now, I guess has to be what it is, as they're now probably fighting to make sure other information is not getting into the country. But that's exactly right. We've got a repeater history from about twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Right you read in my mind, I was just going to say, I can't even imagine what the conversations behind the scenes are like there in the halls of power in Tehran. It's got to be a combination of you know, frantic, terror, stricken and angry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and think about the levels of leadership that have been taken out already by the Israelis. Who's giving him advice if anything? At the eighty six years old, I mean very much isolated. But we don't know or hasn't been revealed, who's really, you know, kind of running that country. We would have thought but of in the head of some of the Republican Guard organizations, but they've been all killed off. So I'm we're still watching to see specifically what's going to evolve from this. And I know they're focusing on the military and the equipment and things, because if there's a revolution that that's going to cause a lot of problems. But there's so many unknowns right now going on. I think it's the beginning of this. If there's going to be a revolution there, we're at the very beginning stage of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Israelis evidently had some idea of who might be in charge, because they had a very carefully targeted list. And I was just reading Dove liber has written a fantastic account in the Wall Street Journal today about Operation Narnia, which within it had Operation red Wetting. Anybody familiar with Game of Thrones knows what that refers to, and it is the choice of paint and the sophistication mike of that mission, those missions within a greater umbrella mission is almost mind boggling. How they simultaneously and in a very targetive way, took out a handful of very very important military leaders, very very important nuclear scientists, while right they were bombing the hell out of various critical facilities. It boggles the mind.
Speaker 4: And it's because they had planned for this eventually. You know, I still believe this was always coming. At some point, Israel was going after the Iranian nuclear threat, whether or not the Housis and has Balah and all those proxy organizations were at full strength or not. So this is in the minne of the works for a very long time. They're just more creative they you know, they just are. They Decapitation has always been part of their strategy. You go back to their DNA, go back to wars in sixty seven seventy three. They clearly go after the leaders and they believe that that's the way that they have to win these wars from a country that was what nine million people versus a country that's got ninety million people. That's part of the issue. This is the only way that they could do that.
Speaker 1: It really is quite amazing. And meanwhile, as we've discussed, our military performed very, very admirably as well. The missions that have been pretty well described at this point just absolutely terrific. What did you make of the and I shouldn't prejudice this by using the word idiotic, but what do you make of the idiotic go around with CNN and elked report and various people leaping on that was it yesterday in the day before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I know. I when I had been on CNN, I had said that it was likely that it was very much destroyed. I mean, we're caveling over months and you know how long it's been put back. We just don't know until you get the battle damage assessment. I think that CNN unfortunately got out a little bit in front of themselves as well, and then now they're trying to dig out of it unfortunately in a lot of ways. But let's the fact that it was Leakes is not good. Still shows that there are enemies of this administration inside. You've been inside the wire basically, and someone Let's hope that they could figure out who that person is. But again, a preliminary report two and a half days after the bombing, saying it's only been set back two months or it just doesn't make any sense from the beginning. And that should have been what CNN concluded when they got that. They should have said, this is just too crazy and it's just not something they should go with.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately they were far from alone too. I mean, the Washington Post even this morning is taking that report seriously in the midst of a report which is just insane. But because I mean, from your perspective as somebody who's actually been involved in at least somewhat similar missions, right, you don't expect to have immediate feedback, especially something that happened on hundred of feet underground. I mean, it's going to take a long time to figure out what is what at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, And until someone actually goes there and figures out what, you know, brings equipment, you know, not shovels, as the second sary of event said, but seismic grafts. They're gonna have to figure out what's going on underneath and try to create images of what the situation looks like. And it's an enemy territory, so it's still literally months I think, no question. We can speculate that if those bombs made it down, and they were designed, like we talked about, that bomb was designed to do that one mission fifteen years ago. Again, I just love the creativity we have now on our side that I'm sure we've got other things in the inventory that are specific to targets that are out there, But that's exactly right. We won't know until we're out there seeing it, looking on the ground, looking for seismic equipment to find out specifically what's going on underneath the earth.
Speaker 1: We're talking to military analyst Mike Lyons, and Mike, we're taken next week off, so I wanted to wish you a happy Independence Day and just chat a little bit about And you can take this any direction you want. It's pract practically a cliche, but well worth discussing always how those who've served and fought and died for this country have ensured our freedom. And I'm ambivalent about Trump. I have some serious complaints about about him. I think there are some wonderful things going on, but it is absolutely undeniable that the spirit of not only the military, but the families that are so critical in supporting our military folks, their spirits are lifted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no question. What he's done, from my perspective as someone whose son serves in the military, is that he's restored to terrence to the United States. It's a very nineteen eighties moment. I think, just like Lenald Reagan did. I mean, frankly, we had presidents in our past, the Republicans and Democrats, that did nothing over the Iranian nuclear issue, the number one foreign policy failure in my lifetime. And finally we've now restored that to terrence, that that capability has gone. So from that alone, I just hope the rest of the country can kind of catch on a little bit. I know that, you know, the politics still what they are, The rhetoric still is very overheated. And I saw Democratic senators come out of their d and I brief yesterday and this one guy Murphy said, still, you know, it still only been set back a couple of months. I'm just shaking my head that we really want to go there. So so again, these are the kind of holidays where we celebrate our country, we celebrate our freedoms separate aside from being in the military or not and what you do. But you know, we've got two hundred and forty nine years. Next year will be will be two fifty, and I think that's going to be a great big birthday for us as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's astounding to me that. I mean, for instance, you've got this zoron Mumdani crack Pot, who may well be the next mayor of New York, trying to run such ideas as rent control of the flag pole. I mean, there could be no more discredited idea in the world of than that. I mean, it's it's absurd anybody would suggest it with a straight face. And on the military national security side of things, it's a little frustrating to me anyway that at this point you still have to make the argument that the stronger we are, the more likely there is peace and a deterrent establishing deterrence, like you say, that's the way to protect our men and women in uniform right.
Speaker 4: And the argument the counter argument where some will say, well, you know, mike does not equal right, and I'm like, no, yeah, maybe it doesn't, but it equals to terrence. If no one will do something because they are afraid that we actually will respond, I think that's what that's what makes it all about. And that's why we have the military we have. Again, nobody could have done that mission in the world. That that mission sent signals to the Chinese, to the Russians, to everybody out there. And that level of deterrence now I think has been restored. And that's what this president has done. And there's no everything's about recruiting's up. I think people should should be feeling the way we felt again back in the ages. I keep bringing back to the wax nostalgia for those times because I thought that was the time when America was at a low point and then we had a president that brought us right back.
Speaker 1: Let's hope those lessons stay learned. My client's always a pleasure. Thanks a million for the time, Mike, good to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Thanks ye Joe, have great holiday.
Speaker 1: Thank you you too. So on the way, We've got a fabulous freedom loving quote of the day. Continuing on our series with Clarence Thomas, also mail Bag among other fairs. Stay with us.
Speaker 3: So that the Trump administration wants to allow home buyers to get a mortgage using crypto. Yeah, be fun to see the Zillow's estimates say that your house is worth one billion iguana coins.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny. Oh boy. Coming up, Congressman Kevin kyleie to talk about, among other things, California being busted by the Justice Deportment for violating Title nine and specifically letting men and boys ooch around in women's private spaces, including locker rooms and bathrooms and compete on sports fields with them just because they pretend they're a girl. Which can you imagine would I be in a time machine in this scenario or as somebody else anyway? Can you imagine me speaking those sentences? Say, just like ten years ago, fifteen years ago, people would be like, what are you talking about? Men pretending to be women are allowed to compete in women's sports just because they're pretending. Do people understand that they're pretending or have they gotten away with it? Oh no, no, no, everybody knows that they are, but they're letting them compete anyway because they say they're girls. Now, people would be like, what the hell are you talking about? I'm turning this off. This is nonsense. How much acid has this guy dropped today? Yeah? No kidding, good lord, here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Wrapping up, I think a series from from the Great Clarence Thomas on his I want to check seventy seventh birthday, Yeah, which was on Monday. Racialism simply cannot be undone by different or more racialism. Instead, the solution announced in the Second Founding is incorporated in our constitution that we are all equal and should be treated equally before the law, without regard to our race. Only that promise can allow us to look past our differing skin colors and identities and see each other for what we truly are, individuals with unique thoughts, perspectives, and goals, but with equal dignity and equal rights under the law. People on the left call him an Uncle Tom and worse dizgusting mail bag. Feel free to drop us a note mail bag at Armstrongandgetty dot com. Mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Darren who the other day suggested a new a g T shirt idea lock up Criminals, not my toothpaste, which we like very much as a new one. Globalize the empanadas instead of Intofada. You like it. Globalize it with a picture of an empanada. Yeah, the delicious, delicious treat all right, Darren, I like it. Let's see this from Paul, the topic of NATO, what does NATO do with the money they get? I never hear anything about it. That's actually kind of a misconception, Paul. I mean, they certainly do have a budget to run operations at NATO headquarters and that sort of thing. But what Trump is pressuring the NATO members to do is to bring something to the party, specifically to bring two percent, then four percent, now maybe five percent I hope of their GDP to the party in military spending and military preparedness. For a very long time, and this is what chapped Trump sars so much. For a very long time, the United States would show up to the party and say, hey, here's a dozen ribbi and half a case of really expensive Napa wine for our party. And Britain would say I got half a bag of chips, and France would say I got a water bottle, and you know the rest of the countries would say, yeah, I'll help clean up after. And that's no good. That's still good. It might have been fine in nineteen forty seven. I get that. And there's a parallel with our trade relationship too. National Review with a great piece today griping about our trade relationship with Europe, which is still I mean, it's evolved somewhat, but it still has shades of you're devastated by the war. You're pretty much helpless, so you can treat the United States like crap in terms of trade, and will be super nice to you because you're kind of our little brother. You're our tiny, tim little brother leaning on a crutch. But it's not true anymore. And Trump's right, we have been getting ripped off. But anyway, all those things are changing. Paul with a theory about the low number of heart attacks these days. Could there be a direct relationship to processed and fast foods with laughing emojis? Yeah, wouldn't that be something? Turns out, Yeah, preservatives and culture process foods prevent heart attacks. No, I think it's probably Statin's and blood pressure medication, that sort of thing. Honestly, But with the shocking rise in obesity in the country, the fact that the heart attack rate is down ninety percent, is that what Jack brought us yesterday, Katie, ninety percent? I mean, that's miraculous. Crazy note from Rebecca here Gay Here she writes the T does not belong with the L or the G. They no pronoun respect intended. Need to get to their end of the alphabet and leave us alone. Love you guys in a totally platonic way, because that's how same sex attraction works. It's biological. Follow the science, like the left oldest during COVID. Uh. That's a good point. Happy Friday to you two. Rebecca, totally down with teamh G and Team AL Team B. You asked too much out of life. But yeah, that's totally that's for great And I want to get back if we were It's an action packed show today if we have time. I want to get back to the Andrew Sullivan piece that The New York Times published. He's a conservative gay man and and his point is the gay rights movement turned totally radical and went after children, and and that's when it turned awful and unsupportable. And andrews one hundred percent right. Uh. Speaking of which, Tom and Norcale writes, Hey, guys, let's make a deal with the lgbt Q, l M n O P community. We'll give the thumbs up to trans women being allowed in female only spaces, locker rooms, restrooms, et cetera. If they're okay with trans men who are women who break the law. Being locked up in male only prisons. If they're true adherence to the ideology, they would be four. Otherwise their hypocrites. Sounds fair. Keep up the good work. Here's the problem, Tom, in a lot of you probably miss this. You really ought to listen to every show. But there was an unbelievably interesting study done about you know, men and women and how they offend and what crimes they offend and they break in or what crimes they do and that sort of thing. I mean, that's pretty well traveled ground. But they looked at transgender folks as well, and dudes pretending to be women the whole trans women, it's too confusing. Dudes pretending to be women offended just like men, same crimes in the same ways, but worse because there was a hell of a lot of sexual assault because you've got somebody who is and this is undeniable, sexually confused. And the women claiming to be dudes offended just like women. They did women's stuff in women ways they're not. They didn't, you know, get a few hormone shows and grow wispy mustache, then start doing strong arm robberies and knocking over liquor stores with machetes. No, they kept acting like women anyway. Note from Seawan here. Oh you know what, this is really interesting. How much time do we have, Michael, Yeah, we don't have time for this. We'll get to Shawn's fascinating email next hour. Talking to Kevin Kyleie, congressman from California, next hour about actually some similar stuff to what we discussed in mail bag. Hope you can stay around Tim Sander for an hour three talking about the Declaration of Independence. Good Show today, Armstrong and Getty