Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm tired of covering for this man. Okay, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about. It's not what you think though, coming up. But the Nephew is here right now with today's Frank phone call, Nephew, what you got.
Speaker 2: Before I do it, shorty, let me think I don't think. I'll thank Philadelphia for coming out and seeing me this past weekend. I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for coming out supporting the Nephew. I appreciate it. I'm grateful. I'm grateful. And here we go. The Frank is there's a problem at the valets. Problem at the valet. Yeah, let's go, ket Doll, there is a problem at the valets. Cat dog, If you could hello.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, go hey, tell me. How's it going?
Speaker 4: Hey man? What's going on? You're doing all right?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good, doing good?
Speaker 4: What's up? Hey?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 4: I need you to do something for me.
Speaker 3: Do you need your car detail?
Speaker 4: Theres no no, no, no, no, no no not this. Wait listen, I got something I want you to do. For me. I'm doing a prank phone call, and I want you to call this guy and tell him you're the valet downstairs, ask him for his ticket number, and tell him, hey, we got a little bit of an issue, but my manager's going to call you back.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you want me to do it?
Speaker 4: You're the balet guy. That's all you gotta do? All right?
Speaker 6: What is the Megican guy? Gotta be at the valet guy and you get to be the manager?
Speaker 3: What's up with that?
Speaker 4: Just make just I'll click over Mick the call. All I want you to do is just tell him you you're the balet guy. Will you do that for me? All right?
Speaker 3: Man? I got you?
Speaker 4: All right? All right, all right, hang on, just hang on.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Is this mister Franklin?
Speaker 5: Yes calling?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, I'm I'm Orlando with Ballet. Did you park Alectus with us about thirty minutes ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 5: What's what's going on? What's this about?
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna need your ticket number real quick. There's a small issue and I want to get the ticket number. I could have a manager just you back.
Speaker 5: Five three, four six, But why do you Why do you need my ticket number? Is there something wrong with my car.
Speaker 6: If something happens, my manager will call you back and he'll give you all the details.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, so something did happen to my car? Once I give him my manager your ticket.
Speaker 6: Number, he'll call you back shortly and he'll tell you everything.
Speaker 5: Okay, we can you have him give me a call as soon as possible, because I would like to know what happened to my car, if something happened. This is I don't I don't really understand what's going on here.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I have to go, but you can't.
Speaker 5: Tell me anything else before you leave.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no details that you can give me.
Speaker 5: About anything with my car.
Speaker 6: Like I said, my manager won't handle it.
Speaker 4: I have to keep going hard for Orlando. That's perfect. I got it from you. I appreciate. Let's call him back.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, Is this is this mister Franklin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is he can ask his callings.
Speaker 4: This is tough man. I'm the managing it down at the vallet.
Speaker 5: Oh great, thank you. I've been waiting to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thirty minutes ago you you pulled in with a they're telling me a silver or light.
Speaker 5: Great Lexus Yeah, that's that's yeah, that's my car. What what's going on with my car here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: And what's your numbers?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: Five, three, four six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's my number. I mean I already went through this with the other guy. Can you just tell me what the hell is going on with my car?
Speaker 4: Okay? Are you able to come downstairs right now? No?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 5: I valate over there. I'm at a I'm at a lunch with a client somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I'm not there right now. Why do I need to come down right now? He just what is happening?
Speaker 4: Okay? So here's the deal, sir. We have a one of the valet workers here have gotten that and he left. He quit the job. He's gone, he's left the premise. The problem we're having right now is we don't see your car.
Speaker 3: You know, and you don't see what do you what? I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: What? Well?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, okay, okay, wow, all right? So my car is gone? My car is gone? Is that what you're telling me right now? Somebody war company and work my car?
Speaker 4: Well? Well, maw, we're looking on every floor and we're trying to figure out if it got parked somewhere else. But he is gone and we're we're that's why we called to get your number.
Speaker 3: On the car somewhere else. Man, What the do you mean? Do I have a car or not? If my carts? So how many fours do you have to say? I just bought that car. That is a brand new car. And now it's just are.
Speaker 4: You kidding me?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 4: Well? Hold on, hold on, I understand, I understand. Let me ask you something. Is there a way? Is there a way? Maybe you can come by tomorrow and we can try to work up now and just see it.
Speaker 3: You know, No, there is no way I'm coming by tomorrow for a car. That's this is today. First of all, we need to get the police involved in this. The police right now, mister Frank.
Speaker 4: We don't want to get the police involved in this.
Speaker 3: We Who is we? Because I damn sure where to get the police involved?
Speaker 4: So who is I'm just saying we Listen, I don't want to lose my job because we lost car. If you just give me some time to find a car, that's all I want you to do is give me some down. Let me go by this guy's house where he lives and see if the car is there?
Speaker 3: You should already be in a car driving. Don't as to this man's house talking to me right now? Okay. The fact that you're not there, it's now practice.
Speaker 5: I've called the police, I'm sewing the building on, I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: The manager, I'm seeing the who made the valet box. I'm sure what everybody affiliated with your business? You didn't see me right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's a park listen, Why why are you? Why are you nun set with me? I didn't do nothing, I didn't take the car.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you responsible for this parking bot? Are you a manager? What's your occupy?
Speaker 4: The certain the manager? I'm the manager here, and Orlando called you earlier, okay, and we're trying to find out where the car is.
Speaker 3: We really feel like it. You don't even want the police, is gold Man. You're not trying to find You're trying to come again right now. I'm mad at Orlando, I'm mad at you, I'm mad at your company. I'm at the man who put the damn asphalt down in the parking I'm not at everybody right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, cliar, okay, okay, okay, well con down, okay, but let me ask you this are you are you? Are you mad at? Are you mad at your wife?
Speaker 3: Not of my wife? But what is still with? Damn?
Speaker 4: Car Ain't your wife's name, Carrie?
Speaker 5: How the hell do you know my wife's name?
Speaker 4: You know how I know your wife's name because your wife got me to call you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby More. You know, frankly, you just got praiged. Babybody. Damn blows.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, we're going to marriage counselor this is y'all you this boy.
Speaker 4: She said he just bought this car. He loves this car outside sitting in it when he ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: I can't believe anyone. It's always it's always the closest people. It's all aye, I tell you what I tell you. Who is not getting to ride this car for a long time?
Speaker 4: Hey man, I mean it is what is the baddest that I'm talking about, The baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: It's the Steve Harvey Morgan Show.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't really gave me no praise in a while. But you know what I didne got tasked it, you know, did jalla? Why I don't remember that I did, but y'all don't have to, you know, you know Steve would be back soon. Then y'all gonna shut down on me, you know when I'm steaking ya get it there right. He's our leader, so you know, you know we have to follow the people under him not doing it. He gonna do it right right August thirty first, Buffalo, New York. The Nephew is coming. Get ready to get ready, Buffalo, New York. That is Saturday night, Labor Day weekend. Tickets available right now. That is at all ticketmaster outlets ticketmaster dot com. And that's a Nephew Timy house party, commented Jam. All right, that is at the Shade Field right there in Buffo, New York. And we will be wearing white, Okay, yes, will yeah, will get it white together. This is the last white of the year, Buffalo, New York. This is the last white of the year. So wear your fancy white and come on out and have a good time. Get you laugh home laying in the cut right after that, a September sixth that's the middle of theater in Augusta, Georgia. They getting a little piece of the Nephew Tommy House party.
Speaker 4: Comedy.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting piece up. You getting all of it, all right. That is at the middle of theater, Augusta, Georgia. Tickets or vable letter e TIS it's E T I X dot com. E T I X dot com. And I got a few more landing the cut Lafayette, y'all get read. I'm coming down there that way, Chicago, I'm coming that way. The list goes on and on. The Nephew Roll Columbia, I think I just saw it. I think I just signed the paper just to day Columbia, South Carolina, coming that way. The nephew is on the run. Straight out of cancer?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 2: Straight out of Curlson?
Speaker 1: Okay, cancer survived?
Speaker 4: That's your song, all right?
Speaker 2: You got at.
Speaker 3: Thanking to you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is my Strawberry Letter and the subject is I'm tired of covering for this man. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.