Speaker 1: Speaks to the planning.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne of God, and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poleman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions Decisions, Mandy B and Weezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast were taking Jay Valentine. We got the Women of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts. We got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast, and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Chronic Goals, this is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the Reil mc ain't biged Fails, the streets Hells.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rating and comment what's happening? What's up? It's your boy? Big steal with another episode Against the Chronicles podcast. My boy MC eight will be back next week. Still ot, you know eighties out there getting that money on the road. But I'm holding down for him. But it's better for me because tonight, Man, I got one of my guys on here, man that has a wealth of information and knowledge about some everything. That's why his instagram is probably one of my favorite instagrams. Man. He's a self published author, entrepreneur, and just you know, all around one of the just one of the smartest people I've seen online and anywhere else. You know what I'm saying. He's founder of the Unlearned and Relearned Movement Academy, the Homeboy Derek Grace. What's happening? Brother?
Speaker 3: Thank you, ro I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm glad to get you on. We've been talking about doing something for a minute. Man, I'm glad we finally was able to make it. Crack man. The first thing I gotta ask you, man, is how does one become Derek Grace?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Bro, that's a great question. Bro, I ain't gonna lie. I'm gonna give all the credit to my mom and my pops. They were My mama was very supportive. My mama was very ain'tal about reading articulation and just being privy to what I'm talking about, So as I evolved, it just made me want to She was just one of the people. Bro. She just didn't allow like loose statements and things that nature. So you, in a sense you had to like be what you say you was and say what you're gonna be. And then my pops more so taught me like the business side of things, which when it did start to bubble social media wise, like the game that he gave me was pivotal and helping me to actually monetize what my mama taught me how to do to begin with. So I ain't gonna live it was. It was like the perfect balance, perfect balance. I'm super grateful for them because I when I'm when I'm with my peers, or politics, and with my peers, I just really understand how game changing it is to have a hands on mom and dad. Granted they got divorced when I was one. That was one thing I really yearned for as a child, but outside of that, they still did their thing, so everything worked out perfectly.
Speaker 1: And that's dope, man. You know, I think it's sometimes under it's underrated and not talked about enough. The power of having the two parent household.
Speaker 3: It is bro and I'm not gonna lie I didn't. I can't honestly say I didn't. I didn't value that as much as I should, maybe until like the last year or so, because I have ten children with five different moms, so I am absolutely like a product of my environment when it comes to I ain't gonna I just saw my pops navigated at a high level he to beat, so I felt like it ain't that bad. But I ain't gonna lie. It does make a huge difference. So that's something I even though I'm not necessarily in all the I can't be in each home at the same time, but I do my best to spread myself as then as possible to be well.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not always possible, man, for two people to be together, right, but you still can't have two people involved with the kids life. You feel what I'm saying. That's why you have to be on the same page with the mama. You know, it just makes hard. That's why I telways tell my sons, man, y'all be careful. We y'all have kids with.
Speaker 3: Men, bro, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: You careful. We've got kids here because I've had You know, I got some friends to where it worked out good for him, you know the way they you know, they they didn't exactly it may not have worked out with their child's mother, but they got good relationship with him. And I got some people. Man, it's a disaster. Man. I got one homeboy man his wifet like she want to charge him to see his daughter, right right.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I've I ain't gonna say I've experienced it. For the most part. I got to health their relationship with them. But I have had some tough times where I had the lawyer up and play that game and go to court and fight and go through all that nonsense. So I know exactly how to go.
Speaker 1: Well. One thing you can't say about I bet you all them girls would know how to fight and take care of themselfs.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's that's a prerequisite. They gotta i mean, for lack of better terms, they gotta know how to kill. That's that's just top of my list. Like you gotta know how to defend yourself lethal and non lethal.
Speaker 1: Well, that's real and more than likely it's gonna be lethal nowadays, because these people are coming with barbaric contentions. Man, the world, this is getting real, MANI out there right now.
Speaker 3: Man, Man, I literally just seen a video before me and you hopped on and saying that a medical examiner had removed the man's genitals and they caught them with it in their mouth. And I'm like, these these people are just losing their minds in twenty twenty five. Like it's, yeah, a different type of crazy going on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different it's a real different type of crazy. And the one thing I'm say, in especially in the black community, manage these kids. Man. They got they just it's reckless, abandoned now man, no regard for what's right or whatever. And on top of that, they're not covering up their face and they putting this stuff out there like they want the world. You know, we just whooked on this dude's ass. We want the whole world to know about it. I think these kids just chasing penitentiary. They're doing rocks in the penitentiary. Man.
Speaker 3: I said that in a video earlier. I'm like, Okay, Like when we was kids, you know, listening to our uncles, our elders, they would say things like, man, you gotta watch out for them cameras that this new generation, like where is the camera? Get the camera now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, social currency is all about social currency now.
Speaker 1: And you're a big proponent of self defense and knowing how to take care of yourself. But you also you know, you spend a lot of wisdom. That's why I love when you break down the videos and what they're doing wrong and what could you know the consequences of those actions could be. You must have had some hill of personal experiences, man.
Speaker 3: I did, so I've had them on both ends, which I'm grateful for. So I was a N one one dispatcher for five years from no. Four years from eighteen to twenty two. My pop says, yeah, my pop says, retired secret service. And I was a badass kid.
Speaker 1: So you retired secret service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep. So from picking up the phone and saying now on one with short emergency to shooting somebody myself to having my own run ends where I used my gun. I mean nothing I'm proud of, but I've shot two people in my lifetime. Uh, And to being just head first and the street shit and just making poor choices. So I've been able to see it up close and personal on the receiving end and the other end.
Speaker 1: So we could talk about the two individuals who could cut those bullets.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: But what happened the first time you shot two people to the once? Two people at once? Yeah? Two people that okay, people want whatever?
Speaker 3: In short? Uh, it was. It was on my birthday, so shooting somebody was the last thing on my mind. I don't really know anybody. I always tell people that, like, trust me, that wasn't my intent. I don't know anybody like yeah, man, that just made twenty nine. I want to kill somebody. So that wasn't my intent at all. But I went to pick up my lady at that time, and her mom, well she's happened to be the mother of my children. At this point, we went because at that point we didn't have any children. We went on to have five children after that, which makes our family dynamic even more interest in these days. But so I go to go pick her up. I hate driving, though, so when I pull up to the crib, I automatically jump in the passengers. See, that's what that was just my thing with her. She drive me everywhere because I just hate being behind the wheel. And Bro, I learned a lot of lessons that night, but one of the main ones was just like the power of the tongue, because like, literally before it happened, I'm on the phone with my cousin and I was just like, Cousin, these niggas gonna get my timing wrong one day and I'm being to kill somebody. He's like who, And I'm like, Bro, every time I come around here, like these motherfuckers just be weird when I pull up and when I'm saying, motherfucker's is it okay to speak freely?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you speak for that.
Speaker 3: So I'm referring to like I've known her since I was ten. We've been rocking that long. I'm thirty five now, her youngest well, her oldest brother, but he's the youngest of the brothers. Him and I were best friends. That's how I got introduced to her anyway. But the other brothers, some of them, they just give me weird energy every time I come around. Oh, her mom would especially so as I pull up mom and brother, Mom and mom and her oldest brother are arguing in the doorway, the brother drunk or whatever. She she going through it with him and bro. I just happened to pull up at the wrong time, and like her attention turns to me and like I ain't I ain't on no smoke, like just being genuine, I'm here to pick up your daughter. We finna have a ball tonight. It's my birthday. Like I don't want no problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Mama stormed down the driveway and I have my daughter in the back seat, and I'm just one of them people, especially when I got my kids and me like I'm on high alert and I don't play, Like just don't play when the kids around here.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 3: I've known this woman since I was ten, but she come to the door and she's like, yeah, I'm sick of your ass too. All y'all need to leave. So she basically I'm now inherent in smoke that she got for her children. She she she having a mama moment, and I get that Mama's get pissed and they go cussing out all the kids and how y'all grown asks need to get out of my house. Blah blah blah. Ain't got nothing to do with me. But now I'm getting the brunt, the brunt of the conversation. So I'm still not serving on that like words of words. And I know how mama. I know like a like I said, I noticed since I was ten, I know the temperament. I know she'd be on bullshit. So uh, the drunk brother that she toussing out, he didn't come out of the house, and he's like, what's up? Man Like, he don't have no idea what's going on. He just he just run down the driveway and he like what he said, mam, And she like, she like, oh, he need to go, you need to go. She's still like team her. She pussing everybody out. So man, before I knew it, she opened my driver door and again I'm in the patching's seat and I called her by her nickname. I'm like, look, please don't come playing. And I got Dereka in the car and Bro, I never forget, Like she looked back at Dereka in the back seat and like sucked her teeth on, basically like I don't give a fuck. Yeah she's one.
Speaker 1: Hey, but she drunk too.
Speaker 3: No, No, she won't drunk. She don't drink that I know if I just know, I know the sun pissy drunk. Like he tripping, so.
Speaker 1: Just on bullshit from the exact.
Speaker 3: So he come to the passenger door and like, I got I got a great deal of patience for mama. That's the elder and that's her mama. I'm not tripping, but grown ass man, I ain't playing with at all. And I just literally said like, hey, Dereka in the back seat, and Bro, I never forget. Like it was like the most slow motion but fastest thing ever happened. Bro came to the passage door and I was like, Bro, if you open the door, I'm gonna kill you because the window was slightly cracked. And he said some more cool movie shit like I done seen everything except blah blah blah, and he opened that motherfucker anyway, Bro, And before he could reach his hand in there, I just swung. I swung my body to the left towards the driver's seat holster. I remember had a glock twenty seven at night, because the police never gave it back to me. It was in the holster. But the way the host said up, if you push it down in a plot pressure, it widens, So you just snatched the gun right out. I just in one motion snatched it out, start firing out the he swung, he did swing, but he didn't even get to connect. I started firing out the passenger door. And this was the most unfortunate part of the whole story. Mom being the mom runs in the way, and she threw her hand up. I don't know why, like as if a hand gonna stop a bullet, like she.
Speaker 1: Used to kick the bullet man. She might have thought she was a super woman in summing.
Speaker 3: Nah, she ended up losing her finger. Her finger got shot out, and he got shot in the chest.
Speaker 1: So she know she went paning for them.
Speaker 3: Now she found Yeah, she found out that night. And it was even crazy after the fact. Is my my adrenaline pumping? I men fight a flight, And then I know I knew her adrenaline was home because after I shot her, I jump out and I draw down and she started walking towards me like literally her finger is off, like it's her ring, the thing literally hanging on by a string. And she walking towards me, looking like a zombie. And I was like, I'm looking at her, and I'm like, okay, this motherlefucker really only she done got shot and she she's still pulling up on me, like give me some more, and like, bro, it was crazy. She just stopped dead in her tracks and was like, get in the house, get in the house. And then they just they shot up the drawway. They ran in the house. The brother, the same brother, he come back out mine. You know. The whole time, I ain't even get to tell my would be in the future, baby mama on my side. This shit happened so fast. I don't even get a text her like hey, come on, let's go.
Speaker 1: So she's still in the house doing the whole time, stuff.
Speaker 3: Going on, getting ready the whole time. I don't shot her people's and she she in the house doing not doing makeup, but you know, doing with girls.
Speaker 1: So man, I bet y'all and you y'all got five kids together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went on to have five children after that.
Speaker 1: Christmas time. Make y'all. Christmas time with y'all be many as hell.
Speaker 3: No, man, yeah, I'm not gonna lie. That's one of the main things that I do. I'm not mad at me for standing in this situation because, like like I said, when it comes to my children, I'm just not playing.
Speaker 1: But you can't play because you don't know what nobody's intentions.
Speaker 3: He is, man, absolutely, and I made it clear. I'm like Derek back then, and just the look she gave me was just like, I don't give a fuck, and I'm just like, all right, well you don't give a fuck. You know, I don't give it and I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Back then, I was wild.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I hate to admit this, bro, But like I remember thinking, I remember having times back then where I would ponder on what it's like to kill somebody, and I now that I couldn't wait, but I in a sense I couldn't wait to show like what I was made of. Like, man, the first time a motherfucker play with me, I'm a fire ass up. And that was that wasn't the first time. It was some other people that have but it didn't I ain't had to shoot them. When I updated or I went to they stood down, and I'm not a bully whatsoever. Like if they don't want no problem, I'm cool too, because I really don't want that neither. But yeah, man, I got out of there, and because I wasn't no one dispatcher, and based on the things that my pops taught me, I knew exactly what to do. So I made the call. Police ended up coming to pull me and my daughter out the car, put me in cuffs, went through the whole situation, and then when my pops arrived, Bro, that was one of the biggest examples I ever seen of nepotism. I had never seen a shooting handle in that manner of my life, but I knew that no lie. Like after that, I started teaching people heavily about nepotism because I realized then, like a lot of this shit truly is about who you know and the way in which they Yeah, man, the way in which they handled me and they treated me. After that, I was like, Okay, we definitely got us an ace in the whole You would have thought I got shot. They treated me like I was hurt.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, did you have the tattoos and stuff on your face at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did. I didn't have as many, but yeah I had a couple of tattoos on.
Speaker 1: You still had them. So the police suit because, like, man, usually when they see somebody that like you were me, it's automatic, man, especially if I don't have my glasses on. Man and I'm dressing a certain way, I'm just assumed like he did.
Speaker 3: It, not gonna lie. They treated me like shit when they first got there, like the way they got me out. They had me at gunpoint. I remember the dude saying because it was a little scary. I remember the dude saying like don't. He was like, don't look at me, don't turn around, put your hands on your head, excuse me, interlock your fingers and take twelve steps back. And bro, I'm not even thinking. My adrenaline excuse me, my adrenaline on tin, like my stomach cramping. I ain't never felt cramped like that in my life. My adrenaline was on tin. Like I got shot. So I'm taking the steps backwards and I shot my basketball shorts go to falling down and I reached and lifted and he was like, hey, if you reach for them shorts again, I'm gonna kill you, and I'm like, I'm tripping. What the fuck? I was like, yeah, you're right, I'm letting the fuckers fall down. I reach again, but I'm my mind is still gone based on the shoot and I just had literally like five minutes ago. But anyway, they threw me in the car way. He searched me. I never forget to search. I'm like, bro, you comfortable touching it? Man like that? And he was like, you just fucking shot somebody. I got a shirt and searched you the right way. He did that, But like I said, with my Pops called up, the conversation completely changed, like to the point where I remember him. One of the resting officers came with an iPod and he was just like, hey, you know, the best thing I got in here is Meek Mill or eminem which one you want to listen to? And I knew them.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, this, yeah, yeah, this is Pops.
Speaker 1: Wn't it came? If you didn't have your Pops, man, you probably Billy Club and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: And still case, you know, I was gonna say that they definitely probably I'm me in my pops telling me he was like, now, they definitely, they definitely was gonna try to charge you with aggravated as saw he named like three of the things. But I definitely would have got hit with some charges and then whether it got clear self defense or not, I would have had to go to court and beat them. But based on who my family is on my part sport up. It was almost like a closed case off the rip.
Speaker 1: Now, I see you are a big advocate man of people knowing how to use their weapons.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, what would.
Speaker 1: You recommend for the normal household out there? What kind of guns? Because I you know, I own firearms. I got eight K forty seven.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite, right, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: It is Yeah, it's a good rifle. I got a VR eighty, I got an AR fifteen, I got I got some weapons you know in my house because I think, you know, especially in this day and time were in, I think you have to have your house protected. You have to be in some kind of protection. Man. People out there is crazy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, no man I recommend because I tell you all the time, just based on what they see see me doing social media, people think you need an arsenal and I'll be having around them like a lot of that is from a collector's item standspoint. But if she get real, you hand me a nonmili. That's my favorite. All them desert eagles. I got them. They cool, They're good for showmanship, they're good for value. But I'm not going into no damn shootout with no fifty college just ain't a good idea. But personally, Bro, I say, every household need a shotgun, an ar or an ak and a handgun, and I feel like those three will definitely get the motherfucker off your porch or up out your house if they got an issue.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna kind of get deep with you a little bit, man, because I don't want to like identify you as like a survivalist. But all the stuff you talk about, man, is necessary, like skills not think sometimes, man, especially nowadays, I think everybody's stuck on stupid Man. I'm like, y'all not looking at what going on around us, y'all not paying attention like this stuff. Man. Everything is kind of hanging by a thread right now.
Speaker 3: Bro, it is, it really is, bro, Man, And I with you from the jobs to the violence. Like I think people don't realize we like one big event or one small event away from this ship being totally flip flopped, and they're gonna have to fight for their lives, their freedom.
Speaker 1: They telling you, Bro, I'm telling you. Like my wife, she called me that she was upset. She said, man, you know they about the the guy that flowed, George Floyd. They're about to love them. I said, they ain't, no way that's gonna happen. I said, you listening to just that's like a TikTok rumor or something like that. You know you can't listen to that. But I did say, if something like that was happening, man, that might be the match right there.
Speaker 3: You know they you know they're gonna set this one off. They do that for sure, it's gonna be rise, it's gonna be all type of stuff taking place.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be crazy. Man. But I look at l A. I was at New Mexico State when the ride happened, out here doing the Ridney King Verdict, right, and I remember being up in New Mexico, me and my wife actually looking like, damn man, they really caring, you know, they really cheering the city up. How close you think we are to something like that?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Personally, I literally was just having this conversation with people in my community. I think we're uh bro when you intertwine AI, the economy, the violence, and that Trump got the power just to tweet something and he could turn countries upside down. I ain't gonna lie. I mean, I hope it don't take place, because I know a lot of my loved ones are absolutely unprepared. But like I said, I don't even think it's a big event. I think we're a small event away. I don't foresee Purson just being in movies. I think ship like that at some point it's gonna be a real thing. I think I think everything Bro saying about giving the death penalty to drug dealers and sending people to El Salvador and this and that. I think he means every word that he's saying. And I do think that at some point we're gonna have a cyber security attack that is gonna make people feel more unsafe than they ever have in this country. I think a lot of people are sold on the facade that we really are super safe and we're not. Yeah, it's people out there that know how to get into everything we're doing, and they can turn it upside down there anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you about a couple of different scenarios. Right my homeboy he got a son. You know, I ain't gonna see home whales whatever, but his son was into that you know that credit card you know whatever stuff. Man. And these dudes got so much money. Man, They set up like they go downtown and get like the most expensive loft they can find, right, and they going there. They may be in there for six months and got like you going there ain't nothing but computers in their computers and guns. Ye I ain't nomber but computers and sticks in their mops. Right. And he was just telling me, man, the level of proficiency in which these kids moved. Man, it's like you'd be like, man, I can't believe this because they able to getting everything. Man. Then they'll hold people's businesses, hosted you and all kinds of stuff, you know, like, hey, you know, shoot us one hundred thousand dollars of this, or this gonna happen. Some people are staying bro.
Speaker 3: Right, I peaped it. It was in twenty twenty four, late twenty twenty four. I don't know if you remember when it's happened. Some type of blackout happened, and I remember the healing because I was trying to check into a hilling. The healting would not work. Phones had some phones went I can't remember what. I know some airlines was affected. I remember phone companies was affected. It was an overnight thing. I remember by morning they was trying to sort it out and figure it out.
Speaker 1: But I knew then.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, this shit ain't super safe. People, credit card information ain't safe. Socials ain't safe. Ain't shit safe. Somebody can get it right.
Speaker 1: Ain't man. We would to be like our grandmama and there was you know, grandparents just keep their money at the crib and the mattress. I do not trust that, man, I do not. I stayed trying to figure out a way not to keep my money in the you know, just the traditional system, man. Because and I don't think people would pay attention, right because I believe you heard of predictive programming.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I think it's a lot of that now, Like if you look at stuff like Black Mirror, they talk about all these different things, and they starting to slowly roll out some of that stuff you know that they've been talking about, right, because these stuff is already. This stuff is already happening. People just need that genius to where they just a mass and all this. They just got access to stuff that we don't.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, no, I agree with you. I know I haven't watched Black Mirror that much, but I remember watching an episode where they had like they was big on social status. So if you got to pour rating from other people in the community, you could no longer live in the community and get access to certain food resources.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the old China is there. China own that. China already got like a social media and once you break certain rules or the camera catch you jaywalking, you start to lose value and credibility in certain communities and you don't have access access to resources anymore based on you the jaywalk. You can get tickets and like they're holding you accountable for that, And I'm I'm not opposed to believe in that. Shit gonna be in America any day now, and yeah, we're gonna be chipped up and they're gonna be like, hey, you ran the red light yesterday, don't bring your ass around here to get nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real, social currencies are all times, it's the most desired form of currency right now. Absolutely, you know people wanted. I will always tell my partner glasses Man, that I think if you offer the average kid Instagram pigs Man with two million followers, man, and you know we're getting ten thousand likes of Postman or a million dollars, a lot of them kids don't say give me that Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ye get me. And they ain't even.
Speaker 1: Gonna know how to monetize it. That's the cold part of the party because they could go make some money off of pace like that, but they're not to monetize it.
Speaker 3: It's that dopamin hit of likes and comments that just that that two minute rush of when they dropped the post and it's getting heavy traction. That just it do something to them. They love it.
Speaker 1: That's the real thing too. People become addicted to that stuff. Man. They got now and the world is sola teaches now everybody's trying to sue motherfuckers and blaming them for some ship that they did to theirselfs right, they got no man. What they're telling people, if you were a loved one was impacted and getting addicted to game, called out, we can help you win money, you know, and it's like, it's just crazy. Man. People got to really pay attention to what's going on. Man, we being were being kind of set up for the slaughter right now.
Speaker 3: Man. No, I agree, Man, I knew it was real when motherfuckers I had catching bodies in the real world about their Instagram world like you could. I can ask you and disrespect you on a social platform and you'll come kill me in real life. That's that's they are. By their Instagram handles. They'll kill you when they see you in the streets.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna give you one better. I've seen fifty and sixty year old men get on this motherfucking A lot of they ass are bro a lout of situations, places and things that they never experienced that this's nowhere. They're true. And the thing about it, man, is that it'll be a legion to people are found with these people that believe them.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm man, I agree.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I got some ties out ties out in the West Coast, and uh the dudes I knew or no, I just never seen that they never embodied this shit I see on YouTube and a social and I'm like, these mother buys be my daddy. Age I had cutting up, but his internet shit they say and do anything for them clicks and them like, man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something. Man with the ogs you see acting the food bro A lot of them dudes been in prison most of their life, don't have educations. Man, can't go get a job. They really don't have nothing else to offer nobody, so they see this as a quick come up. Like I tell people, and they wonder why YouTube is kind of like going down, you know on those different platforms, because there's too many people on there. Everybody don't figure it out. I can make a few dollars. Nobody wants to be the consumer. No where. Everybody It's like it's like the time at the time. I remember when people were selling rocks in the eighties, right, everybody started selling rocks. After a while, you look up, it was every even the Squares dude, because he was like, I can get some quick money to go get some Jordans, you feel me. It was, you know, very degrees a hustle. But you had everybody out there. That's what this zeel is now. Man, you got a whole bunch of old dudes, man who don't have no kind of life skills. Man, They figured they could make some money. And they don't have no real talent, right, they don't really have a talent, right, But what they gonna do. They're gonna go out and stir a whole bunch of shit, you know, the ship up and talk crazy and tail lines, and you know, just do their thing because they can get a couple, they get a few dollars. You gotta remember, man, Donald Trump is in office, man, and you can't go get check no more. Right them days, people want to live off the fact of lands over dog. Ain't nobody having that. I feel child.
Speaker 3: I peep that often, especially with Because I'm not gonna lie. I've been fascinated with LA since I was a little kid. Like LA has played a vital role in my gun collection. I ain't gonna lie. I just feel like people from the South, like we was fascinated with y'all world here because most of us had never made it there. So we saw the movies, We saw the colors. The ship just looks so cool. And then to grow up and then I'll be seeing them motherfuckers on the end. I just be like, bro, y'all know, y'all to them old for this ship man up.
Speaker 1: And you know what's so cold? I tell you this. Them clowns you see online nowhere near the representation of what.
Speaker 3: Really is out here already already, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because l A man is a l A is a deceptively dangerous place.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I've been out here longer than half. I'm originally from the Midwest, right, I came out here in the eighties. Okay, but it was more dangerous back then because it was a lot more active. But now it's still dangerous, man. And what makes it even kind of more dangerous now is before you was able to identify the threat, like people will be flamed up. They have you know, they like they had a uniform on. Now right now, man, you can have a dude that got some skinny jeans on, have his hair dye. He could look metro sex was hell, but he'll pop the shit out your ass. That would make it out. And he made a crypt that got on all rigs. You know what I'm saying. Yep, And it's like like you just don't know, brother, like you be. Look, look the most feminine looking dude in the world, and he'll tear that ass up if you you know, come from and come over that cabin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think go ahead. No, I was just gonna say, I know exactly what you mean. I've definitely seen it where I was out there last time I was out there with September. But anytime I might move on my head on the squibble, but I know it exactly what you mean. You just gotta I mean, even in even outskirts, you gotta be on points, especially when they know you're a foreigner, you're not from Runner. They'll definitely get on your ass just to get on your ass, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: And it's some votures out here too. Man, it's some votures out here. And you know it ain't all it ain't all doom and doom, but you have to move a certain way out here. Like I tell people, I think people should be able to wear what they want to wear. But don't go to the hood with a bunch of chewery, right right, that's like dangling the stake in front of some pit bulls. It's just I'm not saying this right, but it's more than likely you go find yourself in a bad situation.
Speaker 3: And I agree, you know that's.
Speaker 1: Pretty much anywhere. If I had jewry. I couldn't go to certain parts of Miami like that.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, I've told my peers on numerous occasions. I feel like, you know, everywhere I go, I move with respect. I moved with honor. And it's okay to like understand the terrain you want and know how to navigate it because I'll be doing some super egotistical motherfuckers. I ain't got no security, no nothing. I'm going everywhere with the jury.
Speaker 1: I'm like video the next day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gonna get it. Like man, it's places in my hometown. I go, and I'm taking that ship off like I don't. I don't need the attention and I don't need my ego stroke that bad when I pull up in here that I need to come with all these big ass chains on just so I can be a victim to night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's gonna be bad. And I never understood the fascination people have got money wanting to come to the damn hood anyway. That's always been the silliest shit ever to me.
Speaker 3: Nah, it's funny. I was just making a video about that the other day by some young men out in New York who had that similar mindset but I don't think they really be realizing until they realize it. And there in that situation, like that ship is a It is a flag for the wolves, for the women that got bad intent, for the I R s, for the government, for everybody. It's just And then too, it's culturally we have this ego thing where we we're botto because we go to the worst areas with all the flashy shit on and make it out of their live like, oh no, that's why I said with the video is we just got to find some better shit to die about, because mothers be ready to die by nothing, yeah.
Speaker 1: About anything, man, just you know, And it's just fascinated man to put all xury on. And then when something happened, everybody like, oh it shouldn't happen. He shouldn't have his ass over here, right? Why why would he come up? Because I'm gonna tell you right now, man, I go, I'm going to the steak I'm going the most expensive steakhouse I can. I'm trying to do. I'm not trying to go to ship out escape from I work too hard to stick. Why do I want to go back? You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: And then like one of the most unfortunate things, especially with people with statuses. A lot of times they aren't the ones that's gonna pull the trigger and save their own ass. It's gonna be the homie. So now you don't put the homie in the mix. And he ain't got no jury, he ain't got your means, all your resources. Now he got to fight the case or he gotta hope he don't die, because his job is to make sure you get back home safe. And that's just because you wanted to hang out with the Woolves with all your jury.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Man, I just don't that. I don't think it's worth it, man. And I'm unfortunately in the state. Man, California got probably the worst gun laws in the country. Man. You know, I would say probably second in New York, right right right, New York and California got the worst gun laws ever. And I tell you like this, man, this is where I'm at with that I have guns, and I know, you know, you got to have a concealed carry. I'm in the process getting my concealed carry right now. But even if I didn't have a concealed carry, I was still carry my pistol with me. I think that that's the time we in right now.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm in agreeance. The way that we would do it when we moved through LA is because we got this, we got great private security. So the way we would do it is when we travel to places like LA and New York, we would we would basically presented for the sake of security. So if we were to inherit law enforcement, they would have to respect it based on the security credentials and not just or some wild niggas from Florida that came up here with guns anyway, So no, man, trust me, I'm with you. I refuse to go there without a gun. But I know, because I'm from way south Florida, I gotta move a certain way and make sure we present certain credentials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm always cautious, man, And believe me, believe it or not. Man, Like I was telling somebody one day, my last result is to shoot like I'm just not looking like if somebody give me the finger, I'm not gonna pull. I'm not gonna go dump them out. You know what I'm saying. It's just whatever. If anything, I'm gonna move a little bit more cautious, right, and I got the thing with me, you know, but I refuse to be a victim. I saw this young man. It was just getting beat on. Man. His head was busted up and man, these kids just whooping his ass. I saw it on your channel. As a matter of fact, they was beaten. Man. I want to tell you, yep, when I take they beat behinds ketchup about this boy. Man, they whooped his ass. I mean that where every speed not in the world on this head.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They made a run down the street naked, and I told my wife, I said, see that wouldn't be me right there. They had to kill me out there because I for sure shot some ship up.
Speaker 3: And I said the same thing, like I saw one part they like literally forced bro head under the like damn the under the car and then just was stumping on his neck and back. And I was just like, I had to put one of you niggas down, y'all. Barbari, y'all, just y'all want to strip a nigga of his manhood, I'm definitely have to kill one of you.
Speaker 1: They would have for sure had to kill me, man, because I believe like this bro, I'm like we ever pull out for nothing, stupid man. But if my life in danger, especially with bestally, with my wife and my shoes, my wife and my daughter. Man, this is my two, my most precious assets right there, I'm not gonna let no harm.
Speaker 3: Come to them, right absolutely, and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do what I have to. I'm I'm gonna do what I have to, like any you know, any real man will to protect this house. So what do you say, man, Like, I know you are big all your kids at homeschool, right yep, yep. Let me ask you this, man, do you think the public school system does more harm than good? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely feel like I can do more harm than good, for sure, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I got some theories. I want to hear your take on it them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, well, one, I feel like the children aren't truly fit, especially physically and mentally. I don't feel like they're truly physically and mentally protected there and not taking nothing away from the teachers in totality because I can't generalize them all. I know some dope ass teachers that really care about their jobs, but just based on the hierarchy of the system, A lot of those teachers can't even give what they want to give from a genuine place anyway, so it still puts them out a handicap, and it still puts us in. For me, it's just it's a repetitive, problematic system. We only been going to their schools for fifty sixty years at this point and tapping out with the same results. So I just absolutely feel like at some point we got to wake up cultureland and be like, listen, that shit didn't work for my grandma, it didn't work for my mama, and I'm headed for the same outcome. I'm gonna also say, diet wise, I feel like the shit that they feeding the children is absolutely I'm not gonna feed them, from education to the diet to the fact that I feel like they don't really hone in on the children's actual skill sets and individual talents. To me, it's just more so creating a new pool of workers and pushing them out into the world. Only scary now is because the ai the worker is not even safe no more. Like I know hell of people with degrees that can't go get a job now to even pay back the debt they went in for the degree, and then too, I wrote about this many years ago in the curriculum I wrote called the post Trump Pact. But man, Trump been saying for years he's into passion work, and I think a lot of people just didn't pick it up. Broke been saying for like ten years he believed people should only work at what they're passionate at ak. Bro is not a huge proponent of school. He's not a huge proponent of going to get a job. So I feel like that system flat out either prepares us to fail or prepares us to be damn near robots when we get out of there.
Speaker 1: It prepares people to fail, bro. And I'm going to tell you, and this is where I'm at on there. And both of my all of my kids went to you know, my two of my kids went to public school and one of my kids went to a private school. Right, this is what I think about that. I think it's all about money, man. I don't think the people in there are invested in really teaching your you know, you may have some teachers. I'm not talking about the teachers. The teachers per say they're limited into what they can do, they're limited by their budget, right, But I'm talking about the people that run that business. And it is a business, right. They don't want to spend no money, especially in our community. Right, Let's look at our community, man, you're pretty much you pretty much there because I think they get like one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars a day per kid, right, that's all. It is a business, bro, That's why they be so hard on you know. That's why they have a whole truancy office. Don't miss the money.
Speaker 3: That's why tennants is such a big deal because they need that bad. That's why diagnosed in children with certain things and oh they need they need a guidance counselor X y Z is just to run the bag up and get yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's what they do. Man. Do you know how many genius level kids man in the neighborhood get diagnosed with things like learning get diagnosed with learning disabilities and all kinds of other things just because they haven't been taught properly. And then they get somebody that's really interested in teaching them and cultivate them when they find out, Man, he one of the most brilliant kids in school, you know. But it's because nobody cares. Man. In our community, man, we always getting hit with the monkey rins. Bro right, you always getting here with the monkey rinks. And I believe that. I believe all kids, especially in our community, should be homeschool though, and even if you wanted to send them to school so they can have a social interaction, I think, man, from at least Kennygarten through the eighth grade, you should be on school, man.
Speaker 3: And that's where I'm at, Like me and not all of them, but me and one of the mothers, one of I got five moms, Me and one of the moms, we constantly bump heads on that because I'm telling I'm like, listen, I'm cool with them practicing duality and at some point going but they gotta be ready. This ship not the same. Bullying is not the same. Violence is not the same. These motherfuckers man, Bron't know if you've just seen the video it's going viral today, Spanish dude banging the black girl head on the desk and knocked her out. Now granted she was like grabbing on him, but i'magine.
Speaker 1: I saw that in the classroom, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually going to post it. But ship like that, like we're just in a different eras.
Speaker 1: Different in a different time, man.
Speaker 3: The social pressure, the drugs, like your your tenth grady fucking around to get a whole of fence and no trying some new ship with the friends, and now you ain't got a tenth grader no more. It's just a lot of shit going on, so you can't even experiment.
Speaker 1: Your child can afford the.
Speaker 3: Experiment now here.
Speaker 1: We experimented right now, me too.
Speaker 3: I remember trying ecstasy. I remember I remember being able to smoke weed and not having to wear about dying after you smoke the shit. But we in the arawhell, motherfucker, sprinkle fit doll on that that's gonna be your one, your first and last hit. You ain't getting back up, man.
Speaker 1: I was telling one of my friends that was tripping. He found out his daughter smoked weed, right, and I had to kind of telling my saif because his daughter is nineteen right, nineteen years old about to be twenty this summer round. I said, Bro, that's not the worst thing. It's so many other things that she could be doing right now. I said, as a matter of fact, she's smoking weed. Bro, you should go get it.
Speaker 3: For no, Bro, I agree fully. I've had that conversation numerous times with relatives women, even in my community. And I asked him, like, would you rather cultivate a safe space for your child to experiment with certain things at home? Or would you rather would you rather be a drill sergeant wards them to suppressing and know they're gonna go out in the streets and try.
Speaker 1: To anyway, and they probably go do something to hurt them one day. You hurt theyself one day. And I don't know, I don't understand people like that. Man, It's like a hypocrisy almost. I would definitely go get my child something, you know, something that was good and safe and tell them, hey, look, I don't want you smoking this in my house. But if you feel the urge and you got to go back in the back and you know, do your thing, I would rather my kids be safe, because I'm gonna tell you man. When I turned eighteen, I was allowed to drink a beer if I wanted to because my mom had a philosophy was like, you holden up for them to ship you off to the war. You can have you a beer if you want to. Absolutely, you're a grown man. You know you can't, you know. So I was able to kill me and then I was able to do it. By me being allowed to do it. It kind of took away some of the mystiques. I wasn't tripping on thrun it no more.
Speaker 3: Look, I tell parents that, Like, that's one of the things I teach parents with guns and educating and introducing their children to guns. When you when you when you insert the education, you remove them to seek and you remove the mistakes. They know what they're doing and they don't even be as typed about it. The like my pops taught me how to use guns. It's no big deal. You ain't got to pull your uncle gun out the closet. I know what a gun looked like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're not tripping no more. I just think, Man, it's a whole bunch of stuff you on. Man, that's really stuff that we need in our community. Like even with the financial you know, with the you know, financial advice that you give. Right in fact, I think that's one of the biggest problems right now in our community, man, is that we don't really understand how money works. Right.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, I agree.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you go about changing people's mindset? Because I know you've got the whole community of people that follow what you got going on.
Speaker 3: So for the most part, man, I think people got to know that money is an actual tool. But unfortunately, especially with Black culture, we've been taught about money from a place of scarcity. So a lot of us are under the premise that is running out. We gotta get what we can, we gotta hold on to it. Like I tell most people, like I'm I'm not even big on saving, I'm big on flipping because I understand, like, like, your money gotta work for you. Those are soldiers and that bread gonna do more emotion than it is gonna do it that week ass interest that the bank gonna tack onto it month by month. So that's my biggest thing I try to help people understand is that it's a tool. It's not it's this ain't the last dollar you're gonna get. And if you got some hustle and some consistency about you, you're gonna find a way to get another bag get it. It might not come every day, but you're gonna find a way to get you another back. So my biggest thing is just teaching people the importance of going to get it and putting it back out into the universe. And letting it work for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. What's your favorite investment right now?
Speaker 3: I think my favorite one right now, and the past has been real estate, it's been gold, it's been guns. But I say my favorite one right now would be I got some doomes, the bug out bags that I got coming from China, as well as self defense kids. So I think that's my most exciting investment right now. I can't wait to get them motherfuckers in my hands and start showing people like this shit get real. This is how you're gonna step out your door and live off that land and cultivate a safe space even if your motherfucking house get taken over, because it's a purge going on.
Speaker 1: Guns and butter baby.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And that's a huge thing I tell people too in the mat like the country ran out violence, you ain't gonna never fall short with either investing in things that you need once violence kicks off, or investing in things that you need to inflict the violence. Like this country is a murderous country. They love bullets, they love guns, and they love shit that go boom.
Speaker 1: Yep. When we're not paying attention to our community, makes we too worried about what the baddies are doing, and who got this going on with? You know, we always in somebody else's business, but everybody else, the rest of the world is getting prepared right right. So I'm gonna tell you one thing, man, that I noticed, and you probably gonna know what I'm talking about. I got hit to this community online, man, where these people are pretty much building guns, and they got they go meeting these places, like these suburban places, bro, and they know how to put AK forty sevens together. They getting the AR fifteen's, but they buying these guns and they building them right yep. They buying the parts, just getting them shit to their house, getting them shipped to their house, right right over the internet, the same internet that we own. They're not going in the dark Web but now. But they order these parts and they're putting guns together. And some of these people got twenty five thirty guns they house, bro, and they go to the desert and go shooting, and these guns are all unmarked and it's not illegal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, I saw a documentary similar to that on Netflix about the ghost guns. They buying the three D printers, cooking up the parts in the crib, putting them together, and I can't remember the city, but it's a city in Florida. They be linking up and they go and I remember like as they recording a documentary, the police pull it up and then the police was just he kept really, he was like, they are undocumented but legally and ain't shit I can do about it. I can't take them from them. That's they ship. So I don't know if that's the same thing that you may be referring to, but I know motherfucker's definitely building ghost guns.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's what I am referring to. They're messing with them three D guns. And they got like websites, not man where you can go buy like they may sell you upper to uper to a gun, then they have a lower in another sex. You gotta bound something, but it's up to you to put it together right right, And I'm gonna tell you they are very much getting prepared. I think, man, now, if we did have a war, man, we probably lose. Bro. We wouldn't be prepared.
Speaker 3: No, Bro, I'm in agreeance. Unfortunately, I agree. I feel like, just as you said, we be minding everybody business but our and I feel like culturally we just we gravitate to the bullshit we run from the real ship. And when we do, when we do address to real ship, more times than not, all we do is trauma ban motherfuckers. Typically at coming up with no action plays or what to do next, They're gonna trauma ban about it. And I hate that our memory. It's so so, so many skull because a whole fucking atrocity will take place tomorrow and by Monday we're back dancing. You know, we're watching motherfucker's fight. Oh yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Forget all about it, bro, And I'm gonna tell you right now, man, Like you said, you got a survival bag. What's the contents of the bag? Uh?
Speaker 3: I got a sample back here, I can go grad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see that. Oh you've got a real bag. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This this is a sample version right here. But it comes with uh all right. You got your your cutting knife, you got your what is this one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You got your lanner, you got your adult poncho glasses, twelve person tan gloves for the protected hands. You got the shovel, you got the water filter system that come in it. This is another knife and a hammer intertwined still in the plastic. I ain't put it out. But you got this right here. If you need to do some building, of course, you got your first aid kid, and it's just some more pouches in him. You got guns or anything else you need to store, and then there's just more more pieces of the first aid kid.
Speaker 1: So you said you had a tend there two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all got a twelve person in there. Person yep.
Speaker 1: So you said twelve people can fit in that ten? You said one two, right, Yeah, that little bitty bag man.
Speaker 3: It's just the way it's the way they packaged it, so they it's folded up at this point, but once you unravel it, it kicks out. It's a seventy two hour kid prepared for a long term survival. This product is for emergency situations and does not replace your camping tent, so it is a temporary ten. It's up to seventy two hours, and your five meters military grade seven yard three strand pair of courses mentioned. So, yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I haven't even opened it because it's just a sample bag. I ain't even opening and test it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's like, you know, that's all the stuff you would need in an emergency. You need something way to clean your water because we were not prepared, man. And I thought about it one day. I started really kind of get my own house prepared, man, because I remember one time, man, and the electricity went off out of here, man, and it was kind of like And luckily I live in a good neighborhood, so I wouldn't worry. But I told my wife, I said, if something bad happen, we're not prepared. We don't have a generator, or food would go bad. You know, we were just we don't have a deep freezer full of stuff we were you know, we wouldn't be able to stay here. Man. So I'm getting myself ready now to where if I had to stay in my house, I'm getting prepared now. I brought the rocket being here in the year, a little bit over a year if I needed to be.
Speaker 3: And that's what made me tighten up. I ain't even see this knife, Uh, that's like, I said, that's a sample. I hadn't even fully opened it yet. But I got more knives flashlight conference. But that's what made me tighten up. The last hurricane we had, I'm used to the power getting knocked down' from Florida. When we have hurricanes, that's gonna happen. But the power was knocked out for an extended amount of time, and whatever other polls were affected, it affected the phone line, so my phone wouldn't even work. And then also that was a really bad one, so the story does even show we had food shortages and all. And I really that's what literally made me hit my project manager and said, bro, I want to start selling bug out bass because I realized in that moment, I'm like, i'd be talking all that shit. I got two hundred guns. Then, motherfuckers don't mean nothing if you cannot hunt at least skaning you a little a rabbit or something and feed you over. I literally have to go rob my neighbors for groceries. That's the only thing I thought of, Like what could all these guns do with me? Right now? I was like, I can rob my neighbors for some groceries, but once they run out, we all fucked. But yeah, man, I learned my lesson then. That was one of the most helpless moments I ever had. And just as a man and as a father, I felt terrible having all them little girls and I'm scrambling in my mind like Damn, I'm a fij all to night. Like money didn't even matter because I had money. It's just like nothing was working. The stores were closed. The fucking stoplight's not even working. So people getting their accidents right outside the neighborhood every day. It was bad shit have like a movie.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I'm saying, man. And the average and the average person is not prepared. They're not even thinking because that's not nothing, and there's not nothing that you can go up there. You see people running to the grocery store at the last minute, right getting all this stuff. It's like, man, you're not gonna be able to you know, you need to have weeks of water right now? Months of water? Your month supply of water, you know months, you know eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve months. You feel what I'm saying, you have to be able to. Do you have a generator? Do you have gasoline? Do you have you know, a little gaso lin stowed up so you can at least, you know, turn electricity a few times a day? Right? We not prepared, man, I'm gonna tell you I think what we go see man, as time goes on, I don't know if you're a religious person. We go get into the family Bible in a minute, though, But I think we coming to a place you know that there's never been an attack on you as soil. Man. I think we go see all that in the next you know, ten to fifteen years, maybe sooner.
Speaker 3: I could believe it. I actually saw somebody talking about that recently, that if China decided to attack us, we literally uh willn't have what it takes to deal with their military.
Speaker 1: You think their military is stronger than ours.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I think as far as manpower physically, no, But I just have reason to believe they've always been more advanced to us in a lot of other categories, that their motherfuckers probably got something on the ground over there that nobody aware of, and their tearorhole goddamn country.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you what I'm scared of saying that about, dude. I don't think it's necessarily that, man. I think them motherfuckers put something the air over in this motherfucker have everybody falling over.
Speaker 3: Oh, I could believe it. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Dude, doog and you just shovel everybody out this motherfucker. If you go take over someplace, why would you want a place? It done? Then blew up. They ain't gotta do that. They just blow some shit on you and everybody get to falling out over this motherfucker. You know, I believe it. I can believe it for everybody. Get everybody, get the falling all over here stuff. Man, I don't like That's why. That's how I think they get it. That's how I think they get us, ma'am. So why did you put the Family Bible together? First of all, tell everybody what that is? See anybody what the Family Bible is? All right?
Speaker 3: So the Family Bible on the grad one, it's a it's really a to z. It's an a Z comprehensive God that I created that. I feel like literally every family should absolutely have.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I start from the beginning about their origin story because I feel like culturally won't have an identity. A lot of us aren't aware. We won't know where we come from, we can't know where the hell we head it. So from the origin story to the family mantra, and it's really like you know, the moving I live by allin the relearn really trying to wipe them clean of all that all that bullshit we've been given from from from childbirth through social social status, social representation, school and everything. So man, it's we talk about forging in here. We talk about living off ground, erasing your digital blueprint of course, guns gold, laying, regulating your emotions, mental health. I an't go on and on, but it is really like my goal with this was for people to be able to create some type of God for their loved ones that was relevant to the current times. So I'm not religious myself. I respect everybody mind, but I feel like a lot of the books and a lot of the knowledge that we had in the past are outdated. A lot of them they got they got great they got great gems. But I don't think the Koran told us that motherfucker's gonna be out here don from some ship called COVID, and we're gonna have an era where the youth gonna kill the elders and all this crazy shit that's going on. So my goal with the Family Bible is people being able to create their own personal blueprint for their family that they could if they drop dead literally today, they could leave behind for they loved ones to carry on that had relevancy to what we're going through right now.
Speaker 1: That is real, real dope. Now, you know, we got a lot of people listening to this podcast man and some cats wanted to order man that, the bug out bag Man and the family Bible. Man. Where could they go get it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Did they go straight to the website? So everything is under my government name. It's Derek Well, my government name is Dereck Grace is second, but it's Derek Grace two dot com. So same on ig, same on YouTube, Facebook, website, everything Derek Grace twol dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would like to say, man, have you ever been referred to as as a survivalist?
Speaker 3: No, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Haven't. I think you, you know, you on another level, you know, be more modern, because usually people think about a survivalists, they think about one of them dudes. Man, a white dude got some long hair, you know, long string hair. Man. We live in a trailer somewhere, you know, down all day and shit. You know, I don't think that's what it is. I think you give people. I think you give people life skills. Man. We need more of that because I think it's a people. It's not we're not all the way lost, man. But we are lost, we are very We need to get our focus back.
Speaker 3: Man. No, I agree fully. I agree, man. I feel like life coming seasons, and I just feel like culturally we don't understand that part of it. So because of shit, I practice duality. Like I mean, you know, I got ten children in five mamas. I be having fun like everybody else. But there's a time and a place for fun. There's a time and the place to be Still, there's a time and the place to be disciplined, and foreshow will and I live by an earning system. I don't really engage in things that I don't feel like I haven't earned. So I ain't finna kick it with three women at night if I don't feel like I put the proper work in to deserve such, or I ain't finna be having fun and investing in this and investing in that. And culturally, I just feel like we like discipline, so we bullshit the bulk of our lives. A lot of us try to get serious when it's too late, and then we just find ourselves in a repetitive cycle til we die out.
Speaker 1: One. I got to ask you this because I asked all the homies and I get interests, and sometimes you believe in life and out of space, you think it's life out there.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, man, man, it's so much interesting shit. I was just saying, they said it's another it's a super Earth. I think you said, one hundred and forty forty years away. That's made of diamonds. And it was just saying, based on the carver, the carver, the carbon that that super Earth produces, the ground and the atmosphere is literally made out of diamonds.
Speaker 1: I do believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe that motherfucker Elon know what's out there. That's why he's trying to get to borrow so bad, or he probably already.
Speaker 1: It's a whole like the whole word is made of diamonds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, I was just looking at it. I'm gonna get it had a number inside the name. But they said because of the carbon, carbon production on the super Earth is completely made out of diamonds.
Speaker 1: I wonder, so will we be able to breathe out there? Probably too much carb. But if this is making diamonds.
Speaker 3: Right right now, it probably is. It's probably not a spot we could breathe. But I have heard numerous times that people are gonna be living on Mars any day now.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually think don't get me started with that, man, way off subject, man, I think Mars at one time probably had some life on it, may still got it. May they may be living on the ground in summer. Maybe all that stuff is the defense mechanism to keep people out, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right right now, man, I genuinely believe that. I don't know Elon got a fascination with Mars. I think Bro probably already over there building houses and ship.
Speaker 1: But you know what, man, see, I'm a conspiracy theorist. How do we know? All we the only thing we know about Mars not being uninhabitable, dog is because they tell us that, right No, just like it's not like we have a walk up there and be able to see it. Might be just like this. It might be some people up there already. They get money, they got gold up there, and they may be taking trips up there already, going to go get gold every few years whatever and going to re up coming back.
Speaker 3: Bro. I really believe that because he the rating, which he talked about it, and in the project that he'd be creating. I'm like, Bro probably already over there, chilling like a motherfucker. And I'm sure he's big and treating, has already got the extra strategy like, hey, this ship gets too real, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: And they leave ours and you know what they gonna do. They gonna leave our ass down to everybody's looking busy, looking at TikTok and Instagram all damn day. They will keep the head down because they ain't gonna be able to afford the.
Speaker 3: Ticket, right, I already know already that's.
Speaker 1: What they gonna do. They can keep a lot of undesirables up. Man. I appreciate you man, really coming to sit down with us. Man. I think you gave people a lot of important information and I like to switch stuff up there once in a while. Man, you know it can't be all about just I don't know, man, I think I'm just getting old dog got talking about some real ship sometimes. You know.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, man, and it's I ain't gonna lost a full circle moment for me. My brother come home next month after fifteen years, and we've always been a big fan of a I wish Bro could have been here.
Speaker 1: Just oh, man, what I don't tell you I gotta tell you, man, while we're doing this, Dog, we go we gonna do this again. This ain't. I actually held off half of my question, dog because I know he's gonna want to do it. We had talked about doing you together, but then he has some stuff that came up and so Man, but we definitely gonna do this again though, Bro. And when you're bro come.
Speaker 3: On he come home April seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we haven't done before then, Man, I promise you, Yeah, promise you. And on that know, y'all we out here. Thank you, Bro.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you having him.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, Man, for sure. Well. That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangster Chronicles podcast. For Apple users, find a purple Michael on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The gangst Chronicles podcast of Norman Stilled Aaron M. C a. Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Watt, and all your editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts