Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tappened.
Speaker 2: What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Amy just moved to a new town and she found in a box that she was unpacking a Twilight book that she never returned to the library. So her boyfriend said that she was like so panicked that this book was like going to get her in trouble, that they were going to come find her and all this stuff. So her boyfriend Drew said, why don't you call her and let her know that she is in trouble and.
Speaker 2: This happens at a library.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she just moved and this is a library book she took out from years ago.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love that someone's going to a library. Yeah, let's see what kind of phone tap Daniel can call today. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Amy nimber Naples.
Speaker 1: This is Amy. Hi, Amy, this is a Leslie. I'm calling from Newmi Public Library. Okay, you took a book out back in two thousand and five called Twilight, do you recall.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I've read Twilight.
Speaker 4: I think that was like a million years ago.
Speaker 2: It was a first edition book, And so we need you to return that.
Speaker 3: How did you get my number?
Speaker 1: Well, just like the US government, libraries are connected from state to state.
Speaker 2: Is this do you find this humor?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Is this a joke?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: You're calling me about Whilight?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, but we're still charging you eleven.
Speaker 3: Eleven dollars.
Speaker 1: First edition copies are very special because the author sent them to us herself.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying eleven hundred dollars. That's insane, and I'm not doing that this Twilight.
Speaker 2: So we'll be putting you into collections.
Speaker 4: You guys are.
Speaker 3: Really doing a good job. You weren't worried about it like five years ago. Have a nice day, you have a nice day. Hello true? Oh my god, So I just got a bone fall from the librarian. Remember when we were untacking our boxes and I found Twilight and I was like, oh my god, I never returned. So listen, I oh them eleven hundred dollars for that book. She was talking about like the government, and yeah.
Speaker 4: I know the library. I think you're screwed because the library is the government, isn't it. I mean they can like don't libraries take it out of your pay or something like? I think they can wages or something like that. What why what are you talking about? I'm on the toilet at work, like you're streaming and yelling. I mean people could probably hear it through the phone, just so freaking loud. It's just saying the government is going to come after us. Now, why don't we just return the book? And I'm sure it's your return. It'll be like, no harm, no foul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not turning that book now, especially now that I know it's the first edition. I could, like we could take a lot of money on that.
Speaker 4: Just hold on a minute, we please, Okay, what I know? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why do I hold on?
Speaker 4: I got a flush? Hold on? I feel better. Your part of the government, tell me what?
Speaker 1: Who is that? This is actually Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and guess what you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Drew said that you found the book in the box and you were freaking.
Speaker 1: Out because you didn't know whether or not the library was going to want it back after all those years.
Speaker 2: So we thought we would.
Speaker 4: Call Yeah time like my but boiling right out the Elvis
Speaker 2: Durant's phone tap