Speaker 1: All right, Leonards, get a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things. Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly. All right, Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm the same Hannity exactly.
Speaker 3: You haven't changed a bit? All right.
Speaker 1: I've got two topics for you today. One is about immigration in Minnesota and the other is about Iran.
Speaker 3: Which would you like to start with.
Speaker 2: Minnesota because I wrote a column called Rebellion, So let's go with that one first.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do know that ICE has been able to nab child abusers, drug traffickers as more a thousand more immigration agents have been set to deploy. You saw the video of what happened when this woman accelerated towards an ICE agent. I think it's tragic whenever a life is lost. But I don't know what other really option somebody has in that situation. It's weird how people see the same video and come to very different conclusions. We're now learning today that in the case of Renee Good, but more people as well.
Speaker 3: There's a group.
Speaker 1: Called Ice Watch and they have manuals detailing how to fight arrest launching micro antifadas. If you can believe it, I'm not making this stuff up, and you know, basically create a resistance. Now it's gone even further with the government getting involved, and you know President Trump saying Minnesota, the day of reckoning and Retribution is.
Speaker 3: You know they're coming.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the DHS is demanding Minnesota leaders honor ICE detainers, and meanwhile they are trying to sue to get Ice from enforcing the law, even though they have a state statute that does allow peace officers. But we know in the Constitution there's something called the supremacy Clause. Federal laws are enforced by federal agents and there's nothing that states can do about it. What are your thoughts, simple man below Riley?
Speaker 2: Well, even a guy in CNN Elie Honig is their legal expert, says the suit has no merit, So I don't even think that's in play. What they do these states is they know they're going to lose, but they are pandering to their base, and so that's what that was all about. I'd like to know what organization is behind the Minnesota strategy to interfere with ice. So I don't believe this is just coming out of Minneapolis Saint Paul. I think this is coming out of someplace else. We don't know yet, but I've asked my staff to investigate. It is a little thing, but it's telling. At the Gold the Globes, a lot of these pinhead far left actors and actresses had pins it said, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that I saw all of that?
Speaker 1: We covered it last night on my show against probably one of the best football games of the year.
Speaker 3: But we you know, for those that were watching, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on another competing show at the time. That's why because I usually check in with you on TV. But anyway, those pins had to be manufactured and distributed. Who did it?
Speaker 3: So, well, here's here's what we do know.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you what we have found is that there's a group called Minneapolis Ice Watch. It includes it included by the way, this woman, Renee Good, she's a member. They have a detailed manual that provides instructions on fighting police officers to free arrested radicals from their grasp and they call it de arresting and a micro antifada. And they have you know, pictures what the de arrest looks like. To me, that substruction of justice. I think they themselves should be disbanded. I think they themselves, you know, as a matter of principle, if they're involved in interfering with law enforcement, that is a crime. But you know, they actually have a booklet and then they teach classes on how to do this and organize, you know, groups of people to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to get the leadership of that and squeeze them to get information about this is a national thing. There are ten states in open rebellions the federal government right now and ironically today, in eighteen thirty three, and I know you know this, handy because you were a child at the time, little little kid. In eighteen thirty three, Andrew Jackson basically said to South Carolina, you knock it off with the nullification of federal terriffs, or are we going to come down to kick your butt. That happened today, and it's exactly the same thing is happening about the migrant situation. So ten states in this country have said we are not going to obey the nineteen fifty two law that defines how the federal government controls foreign nationals who enter the country illegally. We are not going to enforce that law. That is a rebellion. And I submit in my column on Bill O'Reilly dot com that the Justice Department can go in now because of that rebellion and it's obvious that that's taking place and interview these mayors and governors for a potential prosecution.
Speaker 1: Well, Minnesota and Illinois are now suing the Trump administration for quote, a federal invasion. But again I go back to the Constitution, the supremacy clause, federal laws.
Speaker 3: Jurisdiction lines with the federal government.
Speaker 1: But here's the next layer of this, and as you know, we might have another government shutdown. Democrats are threatening to shut down under the under the principle of defunding ICE. That's what the radical left wants to do now. Not one time have we ever heard from any Democrat. Remember, if you go back to the President's Joint Session speech when he first got into office last year, and he honored the family of Lake and Riley and Joscelyn Nungary. Jo and Lake and Riley killed while jogging. Joscelyn Nungary, a twelve year old girl brutally raped and murdered, and they sat on their hands. They wouldn't even stand for the families that lost their loved ones to unvetted Biden, Harris mayorc As, the illegals. To me, that was a moment of pivotal moment where they lost their heart, conscience, and soul. But now their Democrats are organizing to shut down the government for the purpose of defunding ICE.
Speaker 3: How will that play out.
Speaker 2: I don't think the Democrats want to die on that hill.
Speaker 3: That hill's a die on.
Speaker 2: If the government shuts down because the Democratic Party unites behind defunding Homeland Security, I think it's over. I mean, I don't think most Americans are going to support that. And there's a fight within the Democratic Party now between the so called realists and the fringe way out there far left about to They were going to originally go after the economy and tell people that they were, you know, getting hosed and they can't afford anything, and that's how they thought they were going to win the midterms. It shifted into we're not going to cooperate with federal law about detaining and I don't think that that is as strong an issue as even Elizabeth Warren said that yesterday, said look, it's not We're not going to win here, and so if they do, that's very good news for President Trump and the Republican Party if they bill.
Speaker 1: But not only is inflation under control and gas prices down. We now are at a four year low for a thirty year fixed rate mortgage, five year low and gas prices. We had four point three percent third quarter GDP growth. We hadn't seen that under Biden once, and we're expecting the Atlanta Fed is expecting anywhere from five point two percent to five point four percent fourth quarter GDP growth. I mean, now we're getting up to numbers where Reagan was in the economy that led to a forty nine state landslide. I mean that really puts the midterms in play, which again you have to buck historical trends to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people aren't going to go with the stats, are going to go how they feel.
Speaker 1: So just agreed, But ultimate the numbers will start making people feel better when they can, you know, get low interest rate mortgages and inflation is under control and the lowest gas prices in five years, and that lowers the price of everything you buy at every store you go.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, food is the big thing. Insurance is number two. But that's what they're going to vote on in November, and things are going to change.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about Iran. I don't know if you saw this video yet, but it is. It shocks the conscience and soul. And you see bodies in bags laid out all over the place. Morgues are overflowing, hospitals are overflowing. There's been a massacre the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. President Trump has been very clear that he will stand with the protesters, and he even stated that, in fact, they are now contemplating an effort to protect the people of Iran and their right to protest. Now, if some would argue America has no business going in there, I'm not one of those people. I don't believe in isolationism. I believe in the Trump doctrine, and the Trump doctrine is no forever wars, no boots on the ground, but using the might of America's military for the purpose of good. I think eliminating this regime would be good for the world. But they ultimately have to govern themselves, and otherwise you're going to see a slaughter of tens and tens of thousands of people. You're what say you, mister, O'Reilly?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a national security issue for the United States. It's not just a foreign intervention because Iran continues to pump billions of dollars into terror groups all over the Middle East, and that comes here. So that's an easy case to make. Now tactically, I understand what's happening is the Revolutionary Guard headquarters may not exist the next time you and I talk next week. All right, I'm not I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they.
Speaker 1: I think it's it could be any day now that this guy gets in his airplane with cash, gold, silver, whatever currency he can, you know, put in cargo and in the seats, and he's gonna he's gonna bail and go to Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta pay putin to get in. Isn't it ironic that my book Confronting Evil's got all this in it? Aren't you impressed by that? My God?
Speaker 1: Because I already I already your book came out like months ago.
Speaker 3: I told you I read a cover to cover.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has the Iatola Komane who came in a power in nineteen seventy nine, on the cover. The only reason. Now, this is what President Trump said today. He said he's canceled any meetings with any Iranian officials until the killing stops. And he wrote on truth Truth, social help is on the way, and he said, take over your institutions, save the names of the killers and abusers. They will pay a big price. And it sounds like help is imminent, Help is on its way. That sounds like President Trump is gonna going to help the people in Iran.
Speaker 2: I hope so, uh too, you will, But.
Speaker 1: Because I believe it, it does impact our national security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, as we just stated. But what's happening now is the same thing that happened in Venezuela, the same exact thing that the Pentagon now is sitting down and they're figuring out what targets have to be neutralized and how it should be done without US casualties or civilian casualties. That's the equation. These are very complicated operations, and the Venezuela in one was one hundred percent, and which is very in history. You very rarely get a military operation that's one hundred percent. So that's what they're doing in Iran, much much more difficult. Mesade is helping a lot because they have a lot of agents inside Iran. We have CIA people there too, and they're kind of saying, we're going to do something, but what we do, we want it to be definitive, so we don't want to send a message. The message sending is long past. What we do in the United States has to tip it so that the Moullas have to flee. And that's what's going on now. And none of us have access to that kind of information because it's closely guarded. But I do expect something to happen, as you just said, and nobody can predect when or where.
Speaker 1: All right, mister O'Reilly, And you said you had a good vacation. You and the urchins the only person I know that refers to their own children as urchins.
Speaker 2: But you know it's an accurate description, and they are proud of me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I might well maybe have my podcast. I'll have to bring the urchins on and find out what life growing up under O'Reilly was like.
Speaker 3: That would be interesting, That would be a great show.
Speaker 4: You're that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, mister O'Reilly. All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly all things. O'reillybilloreilly dot com. Thank you, sir. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Uh oh, we got a liberal on the line. I like when liberals call it. Joe the Liberal from Rockland County in New York. Hey, Joe the Liberal. What's going on house things back in New York? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Sean. How you been? Happy New Year to.
Speaker 1: You, buddy, Happy New Year. You know it's interesting. I had two conversations. I ran into Chuck Schumer one day and I said, Senator.
Speaker 3: He looks up.
Speaker 1: I said, it's your favorite cable news host, your favorite talk radio host. He goes, oh, no, not you, And you can tell it's just ruin to day. And I said, I bet you missed me in New York and he goes, actually, I don't you meaning he was saying to me. At least, I interpreted it as that, you know, he wished people weren't leaving his state, and I thought he was sincere. Then I had the Blasio on TV, and the Blasio is like begging me to come back, and I said, I can't afford to go back there, said it is just not worth what you're charging. But anyway, I digress. Glad you called what's on your mind? Happy New Year?
Speaker 4: Happy New Year. So I wasn't happy about buying letting twenty illegals in my Jewish full money.
Speaker 3: You mean like twelve million, fifteen million. We don't know the actual number. Run Vetted told me today.
Speaker 4: He told me today that Trump has been giving them airline tickets and also three thousand dollars that they volunteered just to go back when they own.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's three thousand they gave. They started out of a thousand. There was a period where they were offering two thousand, but and a plane ticket home to self deport I personally liked the idea because it saves money in the end. It saves a ton of money in the end, rather than you know, having to take care of them and house them and round them up and all that sort of thing. And you know, millions have taken us up on that offer. In the end, we're saving a fortune by doing it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The other situation is a young lady that got shot Minnesota.
Speaker 3: By the way, are you angry because you're a Democrat? Right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I don't want to be with the Democrats. The more. Trump said one thing that was true. He said, what do black people have to lose? That we haven't gotten nothing for voting that way for over sixty years. So Richard Steinberg told me, they don't do nothing for you but get your vote. He's one hundred percent right, So don't don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you look at if you look at law and order, safety and security, and you look at the school system and predominantly minority neighborhoods in America, in instance after instance, you see the worst schools, the highest crime rates, and the lack of services are at a level that is breathtaking. And you know they only see politicians every two and four years when they want votes. But I'll tell you a good economy that Donald Trump is creating is going to benefit every American. If you're a working class American, no tax on tips and overtime, that's going to help you. If you're an elderly American, no tax on social Security that's going to help you. Lower gas prices helps everybody, Lower interest rates helps everybody, Lower inflation helps everybody. And I think you're going to see record economic growth this year, which I think is going to impact hopefully have an impact on the midterm elections, the most important in all lifetime. But I want every American to be prosperous. I want every American to take their God given talents and be successful, don't you Yes, But.
Speaker 4: They need to get school vouchers. They need to stop the nonsense where they need to break up the teachers union because they're keeping these kids ignorant and unemployed, because they're not giving them a quality education.
Speaker 3: Preach into the choir.
Speaker 1: It's an unholy alliance with teachers' unions and the Democratic Party. Republicans have been trying to do this for years. They just don't have the votes to do it. They don't have they don't have a big enough majority in the House, and they don't have the you know filibuster p you know votes in the Senate. Uh, And they can't they can't implement those policies unless we have a really great midterm election year this year.
Speaker 4: They have to break that up. Because I go to schools and I speak to kids that come from dissing franchise families, and it's really sad. Most of them have no fathers in the house, and they end up in gangs. So if you're not going to get them a foality education. If they doesn't, they don't have a good home structure. You know, one of the brothers I call my brother, Ronald Steinberg, he explained to me, the biggest problem in Black America is fatherlessness. The father's not in the home is what's causing a major problem in these young men that don't have a father. They end up going to jail, getting killed, and just running rapid in the streets. And this is unfortunately.
Speaker 1: I would argue that it also transcends race and it But you're not wrong about about fathers not being present in their children's lives. I think that you know the way you know, it takes a man in a way woman to create a child, correct, So I just think that there are certain things that I believe that a woman can offer their children that that men generally are not as good at. And then there are certain things that men can offer their children that generally speaking, and there are exceptions to everything you know that that I think are unique for their children. Like for example, with my kids, I'm I'm the guy that tells them to work their ass off and be disciplined and behave and do all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: That's that's my role in their life and to love them.
Speaker 1: And now they're getting older, I mean I need to do less and less and less of that. And I find you more of a friendship that has evolved. And they're almost like peers. They're mature. I have confidence in their decision making now, so I don't have to worry as I once did.
Speaker 3: Boways worry.
Speaker 4: But I grew up in a family at thirteen without a father, and most of my siblings ended up going down the wrong half and I was going down that wrong half as well. And now I have seven kids, and all of them went to the best colleges, even one of them going to Novy League school. And because of the choices that I made to turn my life round and to make sure I was in the life of my children.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody here is Joe and Rockland County loud and clear. Because you are an exemplary parent. You understand. You know kids need their parents, They need guidance, they need discipline, they need real love, and real love means that you have to teach your children. I believe God created every man, woman, and child, and I think you agree with that and within every every person born, we have our unique fingerprint. The Bible says that the hairs of our head are counted, but also within us our talents and abilities, and I think they're unique to every end.
Speaker 3: And I think God puts that talent in that.
Speaker 1: The word education in Latin means to bring forth from within. That kind of is predicated on a belief that it's already there. And I talk about this a lot. And a good education finds that talent and nurtures that talent, and then they contribute that talent. And while contributing that talent, they also find a way to make a living. I always tell young people, find something you love to do and find a way to make money at it, because you're going to be doing it for year decades in your life.
Speaker 3: If you don't love what you do.
Speaker 1: Then it's it makes life, you know, Heart Joe, I could talk to you all day, my friend.
Speaker 3: God bless you. You're a great dad and I wish everybody could learn from you.
Speaker 4: I appreciated good talking to you. Sean.
Speaker 1: Take care all right, God bless you and your family. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Let us go to Eduardo in my free state of Florida. Eduardo, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sean, it's great to talk to you again. You know, I got to say that the cars that went through those people in Europe during the Christmas market, that's a great example of a carbium weaponize. So all these governors and mayors that are not helping these police departments, these ice departments, excuse me, they need to be arrested. I don't care if they're the governor, the mayor, because they're not cooperating with this bet.
Speaker 1: It's amazing to me, and I guess maybe it's just a reflection.
Speaker 3: Of the moment that we're living in, the moment.
Speaker 1: Of time that we're living in that everybody can watch the same video and then you're going to have people draw two very very you know different opinions and and facts are facts. And I went through, you know, frame by frame in this new three and a half for minute video that was released, and the taunting that took place and the hostility that existed in the lead up to this woman, you know, being told.
Speaker 3: By her partner to you know, know, go go go.
Speaker 1: And and going right towards an officer. What's that? What's that officer supposed to think? I mean, we need to train officers to get out of the way. That's not the answer. The answer is people should not. First of all, they should be complying with law enforcement. I urge everybody, any any any I'm not going to use the word any interaction that you have with police officers. You have an obligation, as far as I'm concerned, as a mature adult, to understand that that officer has no idea what he's facing when he when he is introducing himself to you, he has to suspect the worst. So he comes in with that mindset. And when you show that you are respectful and cooperative, then that goes a long way with an officer, diffuses any potential you know, mindset that he might have going into it. And that means yeah, I always say yes sir, no, sir, yes, ma'am, no, ma'am, very very polite. I described you know, I don't I haven't got pulled over and over a decade much longer. I don't speed anymore. And but when I did speed, I get pulled over. It you know, I would be put my hands outside the window. I've had a license to carry a firearm all my adult life. The first thing I will do is tell the officer I have a loaded firearm in this vehicle, and I have a license to carry and it and it just when you when.
Speaker 3: You approach it that way.
Speaker 1: It's it's amazing that the way they will respond that doesn't mean there aren't a few bad apples. There are, but that's not the majority, the ninety nine point nine percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just the police.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, Edward our God bless You're happy to know your buddy.
Speaker 3: Eight nine one Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, quick break right back will continue on the other side the next hour. We're going to be joined by Sarah Carter. We've been waiting for this time to occur, and she got confirmed in the US Senate and she is now the director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, better known as the Drugs Are This weekend, President Trump was on Fox and Friends. This is what he said about drug traffickers and specifically talking about Mexico. Listen, so, was this operation a message that you're sending to Mexico to Claudia Scheinbaum the president there.
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't meant to be, and we're very friendly with her. She's a good woman. But the cartels are running Mexico. She's not running Mexico. The cartels are running Mexico. And we could be politically correct and be nice and say, oh, yes she is. No, no, she's very you know, she's very frightened of the cartels. They're running Mexico. And I've asked her numerous times, would you like us to take out the cartels? No, no, no, mister president, no, no, no, please. So we have to do something because we lost the real number of three hundred thousand people in my opinion, you know, I like to say one hundred thousand. One hundred thousand is a lot of people, but the real number is three hundred thousand people, and we lost it to drugs.
Speaker 7: And they come in through the southern border, mostly the southern border. Plenty come in through Canada too, by the way, in case you don't know. But they come in through the southern border. And something's going to have to be done with Mexico.
Speaker 1: So that was the president on Fox and Friend Sarah Carter. The new drugs are will join us at the top of the hour. That's all straight ahead. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program